Professay.info #Ready made resume

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Ready made resume

Ready made resume

Oct/Tue/2017 | Uncategorized

Best Resume Examples for Your Job Search | LiveCareer

Ready made resume

Custom Essay Order -
Ready Made Resumes Professional Resume - TEMPLATE…

You find essay writing difficult? We understand your struggles! You have to be a “grand plan” writer if you want to handle all academic projects on time. Your professors impose various essay assignments, term papers, case studies, research papers, lab reports, business plans, and other types of projects that you have to handle within limited time. If you don’t get enough time to ready resume read relevant sources, make notes and make a detailed plan before you start writing, you won’t have a complete picture of the project.

That will result with superficial content that fails to impress. Your professors request different types of assignments, but don’t bother giving you instructions on how to complete them. About? It takes a lot of ready resume, practice to dnb thesis become a skilled academic writer, but you are left with several projects and no idea on how to tackle them. It’s understandable why many students wonder “can I get someone to write my paper?” When you don’t have the needed base of knowledge and experience in academic writing, it’s simply impossible to tackle all assignments you get. Ready Made? What can you do when you cannot complete academic projects? First of all, you should understand that it’s important to evaluate the situation. Identify your strengths and weaknesses and think whether or not you will be capable to to byzantium write the paper on time. If you realize that you don’t get the topic or you simply don’t want to write the ready made resume, content, then you have few possible solutions: ? You can find a “writing buddy” – a friend or family member who is essay to byzantium, always willing to help when you get stuck. Due to resume the complexity and length of the papers you have to complete, you shouldn’t be surprised if no one is honored to take that role. ? You can ignore the task or beg your professor to extend the deadline. To Byzantium? Clearly, you can’t achieve great results with procrastination. ? Buy research paper, essay, case study, or any other type of project you need from an online service.

You cannot risk delegating the assignment to writers who are incapable of meeting your requirements. When you entrust your projects to RushAnEssay.com, you can feel safe knowing that great results are guaranteed! What makes RushAnEssay.com better than other essay writing services? Students who encounter our website for the first time usually ask: “why should I hire you to write my essay?” That’s a fair question! You surely want to ready rely on a service that protects you with strong guarantees and ensures your ultimate satisfaction. Allow us to powerpoint explain what makes us the best choice among competitive writing services. ? We can complete any academic project, regardless of the deadline you set. The team of made resume, writers we have assembled has the capacity to essays org cope with short deadlines and ready, complex requirements.

? Speaking of the writing team, we ensure you that the best essay writers in the industry work for essays org us. They have all obtained MA or PhD degrees from some of the resume, most reputable universities in English-speaking countries. We always pair the projects with writers who hold a relevant degree. Dnb Thesis? Although their education enables them to ready made resume tackle the topics from an expert’s point of view, that’s not their only dnb thesis challan advantage. Our team members are also trained and talented writers who produce extraordinary content. ? When you decide to get research paper help from an online service, you have specific requirements and expect the writer to follow them. Ready Resume? At RushAnEssay.com, you will receive custom-writing assistance. Our work always results with 100% unique content constructed according to the detailed requirements of the customers. Rest assured that you won’t be submitting plagiarized content when you rely on our essay help. ? We offer strong guarantees that will make you feel safe.

We will never share your private information with third parties. ? Since the essays org, writer will adjust their tone and ready resume, style to suit your requirements, your professors will never know you’ve been ordering papers online. ? We have a 24/7 customer support system. You can feel free to contact a representative at any time; we will never make you wait! You’ll get the highest quality for the lowest price at our website! Students are always concerned about the price when they decide to day of in college hire a paper writing service. At RushAnEssay.com, we have tailored an made resume, affordable pricing system that determines the final cost according to the chosen product, number of pages, deadline, and develop powerpoint, preferred quality level. You will notice that our quotes per resume page are lower when compared to other websites.

However, that doesn’t mean the quality of our products is essays, affected in any way. Each custom essay completed by made resume, our writers meets the highest standards of quality in the industry. My First Day Of School Essay? You’ll be even happier when you find out that we also offer a beneficial discount program. Ready Made? New and returning customers can always save money when purchasing essays at for the crucible our website! It’s really easy to order papers online! Did you think you would face an unresponsive system and a lot of stress when ordering academic content online? That won’t happen when you choose RushAnEssay.com to be your partner! ? The first step of the process involves an order form. Ready Made? You will need to complete it with all details about the essay writing help you want to get. ? Once we get your order, we will find the most suitable writer from our team to work on essays for the it. Your writer will accept your collaboration and ready made, additional instructions whenever you want to contact them through the direct messaging system. ? We always complete the content on time! Rest assured that the deadline you set will not be violated!

Your satisfaction is my first school in college essay, guaranteed when you order papers at RushAnEssay.com! If you don’t like the content delivered by our research paper writing service, we will revise it for free no matter how many times you ask for amendments. Made Resume? Since we provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee, we enable each customer to ask for improvements until they get the essays org, expected results. Ready? Our Money Back Guarantee is the dnb thesis challan, greatest protection you could ever get. Resume? Don’t hesitate to rely on us and order essays online.

Your life will become much easier when you start collaborating with expert writers.

Buy Essay Online Cheap -
Sample Resumes by Resume Format

Sad Incident Essays and ready made Research Papers. when dealing with two particular incidents or emergencies in a health or social care setting M2; discuss, health, safety or security concerns . arising from a specific incident or emergency in a health and social care settingD2;Justify responses to a particular incident or emergency in dnb thesis challan a health or social care setting. My health and resume social care setting is an under 5's nursery, within my setting there may be many incidents or emergencies. There could be incidents within my setting such as bumping. Child , Immune system , Infection 2310 Words | 6 Pages.

Discuss Health, Safety or Security Concerns Arising from a Specific Incident or Emergency in essays org a Health and Social Care Setting. M3: discuss health, safety or security concerns arising from a specific incident or emergency in a health and social care setting. Ready Made! In this . report I am going to discuss health, safety and security concerns that may arise when dealing with abuse and essays for the intruders in entry and foundation at Haringey sixth form centre. Incidents of suspected or actual Abuse The main concern that may arise when dealing with abuse is ready resume communication. Essays Org! This becomes a major concern as if a student’s has a hearing or speech. Abuse , Child abuse , English-language films 1278 Words | 3 Pages. supplied i.e. trolley. Made Resume! Incidents and near misses to be recorded. Dnb Thesis! Incidents and ready made resume near misses recorded Advise on safe . practice given. Close supervision.

Agreed level of qualification or training required. Agreed code of essays org conduct. Equipment regularly maintained and recorded Analysis of incident reports. Written information in induction packs reviewed. Training courses. Additional equipment identified at supervision sessions Analysis of incident reports. Agreed. Assessment , Evaluation , Hazard 538 Words | 5 Pages. Reflection Assignment 4 Following Johns Model of Structured Reflection. did not know the staff members that came to help, very well and did not feel confident to enough to ask them what they were doing and why. Ready Made! I was also still . quite shocked, as I had never seen anybody fall that heavily before and this was my first incident in a ward situation, I was therefore quite overawed with the whole situation.

What were the day of in college essay consequences of made my actions, for: the patient, others, and myself? *For Mary there were no direct consequences from my actions as there was plenty of trained. American films , Confidence , English-language films 1492 Words | 5 Pages. devastated by this incident . Their hopes of building a solid and blissful family was also crushed when Mrs. Libre discovered that she can never . have a child. My First Day Of! The closest thing to it was the fetus so she insisted on bringing it home. Ready Made Resume! (par. 6) The frightened child throws a fit and becomes a monstrosity when the painted jester tries to make him laugh and in panic, he might harm other children and essays kenneth throw objects at ready made resume, the poor comedian. My First School Essay! Similarly, our response to certain incidents or losses concerns.

Debut albums , The Incident 1318 Words | 4 Pages. -What could Airbnb have done to avoid the “EJ” incident ? What about the aftermath? Airbnb could have implemented a better protection against . such incident like “EJ”. They could, (1). Require more complete profiles about the hosts and ready resume renters, (2). Prescreen hosts and school in college essay guests, (3). Provide insurance for hosts and renters, (4). Be less restrictive on hosts when they reject unsuitable renters, (5). Differentiate price charged based on guest’s ratings, (6). Present more sophisticated consumer reviews. Das Model , Economics , Finance 758 Words | 3 Pages.

Unit MU 2.4 contribute to children and young people's health and safety. activities outside in the garden. 3.1 Identify non-medical incidents and emergencies that may occur in the work place trips and falls . power cut water shortage missing child flooding unauthorised person in the building temperature in building either too high or too low gas leak 3.2(covers TDA 2.2 question 2.4) Outline the actions to take in response to ready resume, the following situations: fires, security incidents , emergency incidents and essay on sailing to byzantium missing children Fires: all staff are to be aware of. Childhood , Dharma Initiative , Medicine 1201 Words | 4 Pages. Nvq Level 3 Health and resume Social Care. | | | |1 . |2,3,5,4 |Although at work sometimes I do have challenging behaviour and when an develop, incident happens such as a service user trying to | | | | |start a scene or a fight with another service user the ready made least restrictive interventions such as in an area where the on sailing right | | | | . Aggression , Dharma Initiative , The Incident 1149 Words | 5 Pages. ?Week 1 Individual development work RECENT CARE INCIDENT I was asked by ready, staff in essays for the a nursing home to see a resident who has been transferred . from the local hospital two weeks prior for long term care. He had diagnoses of vascular dementia. I asked to see the ready made resume doctor and nursing notes and also obtain collateral from the staff.

A patient called Joe Ross had been admitted post stroke, when he first arrived he was physically unwell but became agitated when approached by staff to care for his physical. Delirium , Nurse , Nursing 879 Words | 3 Pages. of external and internal factors. They are external factors because they are part of the community and are internal factors because they are part of the . school and can be disciplined to a certain extent through school policies. There was an essays org, incident at Horribly Heard Middle School in Dayton, Georgia. Ready Made Resume! A young man names, Bruce, brought a gun to school and was taken into custody by the Dayton Police Department along with the help of the Department Juvenile Justice. There were many key players in. College , Education , English-language films 750 Words | 3 Pages.

understand how to stay safe, and feel confident. My First School Essay! As well as to ready resume, seek support from school if they feel unsafe. The procedure dealing with bullying is to report . the incident and it will be investigated involving all parties. Crucible! Parents/Carers are informed as soon as possible, as well as the head teacher. Different responses in dealing with the incident are solution focussed, restorative, circle of friends, individual work with the victim and perpetrator, and referral to outside agencies if appropriate. . Child , Childhood , Teacher 947 Words | 2 Pages. priorities and responses that should be made when dealing with these incidents (P4) Case study 1 –This case study is set in Sunny Side’ . Made Resume! nursery and during a delivery the door was left open and an intruder entered the building without signing in and is unknown to the staff. The receptionist upon challan, arriving back at her desk notices on CCTV that there is an intruder, she now has to assess what her priorities and responses to this incident must be. Upon receiving the information that an intruder has entered. Access control , Case study , Case study in psychology 1585 Words | 3 Pages.

Managing Health and Safety at Work. responsibility of all employees to help in ready made making this policy effective. Essays Org! A duty the law imposed on my team is ready making sure that if there is an . About Burke! incident an accident / incident report and first aid forms are filled out. This makes sure that everything is recorded including witness statements and the person involved statement. Made Resume! It allows us to look back at develop a thesis, the incident and try to prevent it from ready resume, happening again. Another duty imposed on my team is making sure that they clearly display wet floor signs or cleaning. Accident , Health , Occupational safety and health 988 Words | 3 Pages. Why Do Schools Need Policies and a thesis Procedures? bullying and harassment and the difference between right and wrong behaviour. Made Resume! A school should have a procedure in place to challan, cover Abusive and threatening . Made Resume! adults with includes what to do if an incident arises, who to contact in an emergency (members of staff, Local Authority or police), who to crucible, report the incident to made resume, and how to do that, any follow up procedure that is required, any support available to the staff member concerned such as counselling and liaison with the law enforcement. Policies on.

Abuse , Bullying , Education 684 Words | 3 Pages. are not able to essay to byzantium, get there. To reduce the risk we could tape the wires either onto the desks or floors to lower the ready made resume risk of tripping and develop powerpoint it also looks . tidier than lots of wires everywhere. Ready Resume! Task 4 Priorities and Response (P4), (M3), (D2) Security Incident (P4) It is a Thursday morning and you are a cadet on placement on the Seymour Unit and Central Manchester Foundation Trust (Trafford Division). You have just been to the canteen for your morning break and to meet up with some of your peers. On your. English-language films , Injuries , Injury 2639 Words | 7 Pages. Support Childrens and Young Peoples Health and Safety. playground, there are set instructions to develop, follow to ensure the incident is dealt with appropriately. This would involve taking the made resume child to a . registered first aider within the building to essays org, allow the child to receive treatment on any injury they may have received.

An accident for needs to be filled out so that the accident has been recorded, this then needs to be logged and reported to a senior member or staff. As well as this the incident will need to be reported to and explain to the parents. An extra. Accident , Assessment , Evaluation 2186 Words | 6 Pages. Develop and ready Implement Policies Procedures to powerpoint, Support the Safe Guarding of Children and Young People. relaying information between them. After the Baby P incident there were many things which were looked into and the agency were found to be; . lacking urgency, lacking thoroughness, insufficiently challenging to ready resume, the parent, lacking action in response to reasonable interface, insufficiently focussed on the child’s welfare, based on too high a threshold for intervention and based on dnb thesis challan, expectations that were too low. Ready Made Resume! Overall the develop powerpoint result of the made resume Baby P incident meant a review on the child protection plan.

What. Childhood , Criminal Records Bureau , Data Protection Act 1998 2140 Words | 6 Pages. ?Katie Widdowson CU1521 Support Children and Young People’s Health and Safety 4.1 Explain the my first day of in college essay policies and ready resume procedures of the setting or service in response . to accidents, incidents , emergencies and develop illness. The nursery has a legal responsibility to keep all children and ready staff safe and healthy at all times whilst in the setting. The policies explains that the nursery will provide appropriate treatment and essay to byzantium First Aid if an accident or emergency situation occurs or if a child is made taken ill. The nursery. Accident , Dharma Initiative , Emergency evacuation 2075 Words | 5 Pages.

A1. Possible Causes a. In order to improve the process in dnb thesis dealing with this specific incident changes must be made to implement a new . Ready! process in order to for the, better deal with these situations in the future. Ready Made Resume! The first step would be to challan, develop a team that is specifically trained to made, handle these emergent situations. Each member should have a specific role designated to them to know their specific tasks that should be handled during the emergency response. Once the team is developed, special training. Better , Design , Patience 1256 Words | 4 Pages. job : 3 years 4 months B. A Thesis! Details of ready made resume Incident Date : 1 April 2012 . My First Day Of In College Essay! Time : 8.00 p.m Location : Staff Tecnician Room Equipment involved : Cables and wired Injury : Head and ready made arm Injuries C. Description of challan Incident The night before the accident happened, Miss Lim Hoey Chun was.

Accident , ARM architecture , Central processing unit 304 Words | 3 Pages. Romeo and Juliet and ready resume Arranged Marriage. treated with respect at all times. A child must NEVER be put into a humiliating situation either by another child or by staff members. If this situation . arises, i.e. humiliation by another child, it must be dealt with by staff members, otherwise the incident must be reported to the manager or deputy manager. On Sailing! We do not label children in made resume a negative manner i.e. “naughty” or use this word. Develop A Thesis Powerpoint! Alternative language is ready resume offered to children and to adults. Unacceptable behaviour is: 1. When a child is attempting.

Abuse , Bullying , Child 627 Words | 3 Pages. falling down the stairs A safety gate has been placed at the bottom of the stairs that is secured by a chubb lock Staff t monitor childrens . Essays Kenneth! whereabouts.Escort children down the stairs All staff ongoing Outcome 3 There are different non medical incidents and emergencies that may occur in my work settings such as, fires ,floods and electricity failure. The actions that I would take in made response to school in college essay, a fire are make sure that all the staff and service users(those able to) know were all the fire exits. Childhood , Dharma Initiative , Emergency 941 Words | 4 Pages. Workplace Violence Prevention and Management Program. workplace violence; however, the ready made hospital is committed to promoting a work environment free from violence, threat of violence, harassments, intimidation and . Challan! other disruptive behavior.

The main focus of the program is to identify potential violent incidents and to use early intervention to ready made resume, prevent such from occurring. The program must train its staff to look for warning signs of trouble, identify the problem, and diffuse the potential violent situation. The Social Work Service Department has been. Clinic , Domestic violence , Employment 982 Words | 3 Pages. investigate incidents . Ishikawa Diagram- is useful if you need to break down a cause of an incident , investigate why you are . having difficulty with a process or you want to essays for the, identify data to investigate. Work Groups would add contributing factors to each branch of the ready resume diagram and develop add more branches (as needed) til they have collected as much data as possible.

Five Questions- is used particularly with processes involving human related factors or interactions. Work Groups would identify an incident and. Employment , Incidence , Incident 831 Words | 4 Pages. right hand and asset, Moala Tukana, was indirectly involved in the incidents of resume frauds. About Burke! Brett is faced with Cross-Cultural Management where he . needs to take account the ready made cultural factors that influenced the whole management of the hotel itself. Due to the Tau relationship between Salome and Moala, Moala is also taken responsible for this case, as he was aware of Salome wrongdoings and a thesis did not took any action of it. However, the incident was due to a greater good where the money was forward to finance.

Corporate social responsibility , Social responsibility , The Action 925 Words | 3 Pages. Mu2.4 Contribute to Children and Young People's Health and Safety. hazard is the possible source of danger/harm; a risk is the possibility of being harmed by ready resume, the hazard. 3.1 Identify non-medical incidents . and emergencies that may occur in the work setting Break in, burglary, theft of personal or setting’s property, fire, flood, gas leak, electrical failure, attack on develop a thesis powerpoint, member of staff or parent on the premises or nearby, any racist incident involving staff or family on the centre’s premises, death of a child, terrorist attack or threat of one. 3.2 Outline the actions. Child , Childhood , Medicine 1959 Words | 7 Pages.

?BHOPAL GAS TRAGEDY By URJIT ZAVERI 14BLS119 On the night of December 2, 1984 forty one metric tons of methyl isocyanate also known as MIC was released from . the Union Carbide factory in Bhopal. After one year of this incident almost 1800 people dies in resume this disaster and essays for the 320,000 people had been affected by it. By 1991,around 4000 people dies because of the gas in their body. Union carbide was a U.S company that started manufacturing pesticides in ready Bhopal, India. The valve malfunctioned on the 2nd December. Bhopal disaster , Safety , Storage tank 826 Words | 4 Pages. Learning outcomes Assessment criteria 3.1, 3.2 Question: Provide 3 examples of factors that may lead to challenging behaviours. Evaluate proactive . strategies that reduce challenging behaviours for each of your examples. 3 Be able to respond to incidents of my first day of challenging behaviour. Answer: Learning outcomes Assessment criteria 3.3, 3.4 Question: How is positive behaviour reinforced in ready your organisation and develop how do you demonstrate best practice to others 3 Answer: . Behavior , Best practice , Incident 560 Words | 7 Pages. The types of incidents and emergencies which are arising in section A, • Accidents in this section we can see that the accident has happened . because a s they quoted ‘some this explains that one of the staff member was abusing one of the elderly person. • Fire is also accrued in ready resume section A in the accidents ‘The flooding has caused electrical and a fire has started the lower floor kitchen of the develop a thesis powerpoint home and ready made resume is a spreading quickly’ this shows that fire started in the resident’s floor. • Major disaster.

Dharma Initiative , Incident , The Incident 864 Words | 3 Pages. Fall from Innocence in a Separate Peace. him. On Sailing To Byzantium! This led to Gene’s downfall by corrupting his brain and leading him to believe that the world was all evil. Gene never did evolve from what he had done. . Made! He had trouble returning to Devon even after 15 years.

He has shown some growth since the incident , by returning to the school, but his tense expression showed he still has not over come what he has done Unlike Gene, Finny had to essays org, go through a physical fall to ready made resume, lead to his fall from innocence later in the book. Finny was an extremely extroverted. A Separate Peace , Branch , Innocence 1191 Words | 3 Pages. parent of the child about the accident, get them to sign the form and then keep it in about kenneth burke the accident folder. Incidents If an . Ready! incident was to happen in the setting, it would be reported to a senior member of dnb thesis challan staff.

The staff would then deal with the incident . It would be recorded on an incident form which would be signed by a witness and by a parent. The incident form is then kept in an incident folder which is kept safely and is easily accessible to resume, the staff members. Emergency In the case of an emergency. Affirmative action , Black-and-white films , Dharma Initiative 1136 Words | 4 Pages. healthy and safe culture. I will illustrate through table and within these, I will come up how the effectiveness of Health and safety policies and practice . in the care home will produce a positive health and safety culture |Nature of essay on sailing accident/ incident |September |October |November | |reported | | | | |Falls . Alliance for Healthy Cities , Health and Safety at resume, Work etc. Act 1974 , Health care 1424 Words | 5 Pages. Siblings, who grow up together, do not always end up alike. In “Everyday use,” by essays crucible, Alice Walker, Dee and Maggie are sisters who are both raised in the . Ready Made Resume! rural South.

After a tragic incident of their house burning down, Maggie is left traumatized while Dee sees the incident as a positive occurrence. Ten to twelve years later, Dee comes back to their new home for a visit, and Dee and Maggie’s differences are magnified. Essays Org! Although Dee and Maggie are sisters who have grown up together, their physical. American people of Irish descent , Family , Human physical appearance 1061 Words | 3 Pages. A sad Love Story.. Resume! A boy proposed his girlfriend for marriage, Girl: Tell me.. Who do you love most in this world?

Boy: You, of course . ! Girl: What am I to you? Boy: The boy thought for a moment and looked intently in essays org her eyes and said u r missing part of ready resume my heart She smiled, and she accepted his proposal. :: ¦ :: ¦ : : ¦ :: ¦ :: ¦ :: ¦ After their wedding , the couple had a sweet and happy life for a while . However ,the youthful couple began to drift apart due to the. 2007 singles , Life , Love 578 Words | 3 Pages. Cultural Critical Incident Experiences of Foreigners in for the crucible Germany Jeanina Hass Janine . Noack Agenda 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. Made Resume! 9. What is a critical incident ? Stages of culture shock Cultural Iceberg Methodology of the project Structure of interview Interviewed people are from. Questionnaire results What . Communication , Cultural anthropology , Culture 1341 Words | 45 Pages. The Ballad of the Sad Cafe Formal Essy.

The Ballad of the essays crucible Sad Cafe, by Carson McCullers (1951) advocates that there are two types of people in made the world, which are: the lover and . the beloved. The lover is a pathetic character so infatuated by the beloved that it totally changes his/her attitude or character completely. The feeling is so strong that although it causes the lover severe pain, he/she continue to love. The two main characters in the book fall under the mysterious spell which changes their lives forever. My First School Essay! McCullers. Carson McCullers , Love , Person 977 Words | 3 Pages. Topic 1. How Can Events Contribute to Destination Image Enhancement. Ready Resume! Give Examples.

stronger and better image of the host city or the country (Getz, 2008). Challan! For example, the 2000 ‘Exit’ Festival staged in Novi Sad Serbia, . Resume! witnessed significant tourism during and after the event. The festival generated significant media coverage worldwide, which had a considerable beneficial impact on tourism for the city through improved awareness and perceptions of Novi Sad as a visitor destination (Armenski, Gomezelj, Djurdjev, Deri Aleksandra, 2011). Furthermore, it was revealed that an additional. Mardi Gras , Mass media , Media coverage of the Iraq War 1015 Words | 3 Pages.

The Roswell Incident Edward O?Brien March 13, 1997 CP-11 Period 6 Outline Thesis: The Roswell Incident , which enlightened . our minds to the capacity of excepting, has remained one of the most controversial issues issues today. I. Introduction to Extraterrestrials A. Standpoints on Extraterrestrials 1. Society's a. Past b. Present 2. Government's a. Essays! Past b. Present II. Roswell, New Mexico A. What Exactly Happened. Extraterrestrial life , Roswell , Roswell That Ends Well 1902 Words | 6 Pages. The Roswell Incident Forty-seven years ago an incident occurred in the southwestern desert of the United States that could have . significant implications for all mankind. It involved the recovery by made, the U.S. Military of material alleged to be of essays for the extraterrestrial origin. The event was announced by the Army Air Force on ready made resume, July 8, 1947 through a press release carried by newspapers throughout the country. It was subsequently denied by what is now believed to be a cover story claiming the kenneth material was. 509th Operations Group , Extraterrestrial life , Federal government of the United States 1168 Words | 4 Pages. senior responder.

I would need to implement the Incident Command System. I immediately requested six additional law enforcement patrols, four . Made! EMS Paramedics, The State Department of Transportation Public Works HAZMAT Team from the essays crucible Highway Department, and the Fire Department to include fire suppression, fire rescue, and made hazardous material cleanup team. Essays For The! I am now the ready made incident commander, and for the time being, I will use my patrol car as the Incident Command Post. My highest priority is to look after. Certified first responder , Firefighting in the United States , Incident Command System 1061 Words | 3 Pages. Incident Management Systems Assisted. Running Head: Incident Management Systems Incident Management Systems assisted Responders from law enforcement agencies . Keiser University Abstract Public safety agencies such as police departments have long recognized this problem and a thesis powerpoint have worked to develop a system of ready emergency management incorporating the on sailing use of common terminology span control, resource tracking, and de concept of creating a modular system. Resume! This concept of modular system is the key to the success of incident management. Federal Bureau of Investigation , Incident Command System , Incident management 1097 Words | 4 Pages. ? Incident Action Plan Student’s name Course name and number Instructor’s name Date submitted Introduction In order to a thesis powerpoint, have a clear view of . what this paper is all about, I will start by defining an incident action plan. Incident Action plan is the response strategy that is defined by made, incident commands where it contains the general tactics for achieving goals and objectives of the laid strategy while giving information on essay, the event and the response parameters.

Therefore, as a safety manger in the. Community Emergency Response Team , Emergency management , Firefighting in made resume the United States 2242 Words | 10 Pages. An Incident That Changed the Cousre of My Life. An Incident that has changed the course of Your Life Everyone has many incidents in their life, some small, some big and some . even life changing!! Incidents go on challan, taking place in our life but some change the course of ready resume our life, in a good or also in a bad way. I was 11yrs old; I had gone for a trek to Banjar valley in essays for the Shimla with my friends. We were 14 of made us including 3 instructors. Before the camp we were given strict instructions about how much are bag should be, and essays about kenneth we make it light. As. 2008 albums , Debut albums , Incident 745 Words | 2 Pages.

Tasks – Critical Incident Report Executive Summary This report is based around a dissatisfying service incident with Generic . Removals. This incident is described by ready resume, using the Critical Incident Technique questions as a framework for its description. Table of Contents Executive Summary – Page 1 Part 1 Critical Incident Description – Pages 3-4 Part 2 Critical Incident Analysis – Pages 5-6 Part 3 Recommendations for Provider – Pages 7-8 References – Page 9 Part 1 Critical Incident Description . Critical Incident Technique , Customer , Customer service 2152 Words | 7 Pages. Critical Incident Technique Job analysis is school essay a mechanism for identifying nature of all the jobs in an organization. It helps in . determining all the tasks, duties, and responsibilities related to a job. It also highlights knowledge, skills and abilities (SKA's) required for resume, each and every job.

A good job analysis will certainly yield good results in the form of making efficient use of human as well as other resources. There are a number of methods for conducting a job analysis. A Thesis! Each. Critical Incident Technique , Customer , Employment 739 Words | 3 Pages. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime.

Dr. Vellani English II Block 1 18 March 2012 Christopher: A Very Unusual Character in ready a Very Unusual World Many adolescents have difficulty dealing with . About Kenneth! society. One of the few examples of ready resume teenagers struggling to be independent is The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time. Essays Org! Throughout the novel, Christopher endures many situations that made him grow as a person. Mark Haddon’s novel is a significant piece of ready resume literature for all generations because it allows people to relate or view life in. Decision making , Decision theory , Dog 1302 Words | 4 Pages. those included in Ballad of the Sad Cafe. McCullers’ protagonists struggle to follow socially acceptable behaviour and these characters form . bizarre concepts of love and relationships, ones that are skewed from that of burke a “normal” person’s perception. For characters such as Amelia Evans, this lifestyle results in isolation and resume loneliness, but regardless, new relationships are formed. A novella that is essay on sailing to byzantium based in a remote and desolate town of Georgia, Ballad of the Sad Cafe revolves around a broken community.

Carson McCullers , Choice , Interpersonal relationship 1030 Words | 3 Pages. ?The Curious Incident of The Dog In The Night- Time Task 1 The exercises we performed during the workshop made us take into account how . Christopher Boone distinguishes everyday objects from his perspective. Ready! The workshop was incredibly effective as it made us use personification to give emphasis to the objects involved during our production. Incorporating personification helped provide me with a wider variety of acting skills, which I will be able to use for my GCSE production to help create a more. Drama , Emotion , Exclusive Books Boeke Prize 1081 Words | 3 Pages. ?Brenda Bowen Ms.

Schol English Comp. 2 06 November 2013 Marvin Macy Marvin Macy is a handsome loom-fixer in Carson McCullers’ The Ballad of The . Sad Cafe. “For Marvin was the handsomest man in this region – being six feet one inch tall, hard muscled, and with slow gray eyes and curly hair” (McCullers’ 217). He had a hard beginning and was one of seven children. His parents were wild people who liked to roam around the swamp and challan fish. Marvin Macy is an evil man but love will change him. Amelia, Italy , Andreas Wilson , Carson McCullers 915 Words | 3 Pages. ? Incident Command System CJ261 Essentials of Security Instructor: Mr. Don Kalamas ITT Technical Institute - Hilliard Michelle Bailey . Ricin Attack Procedures Consult with the Incident Commander regarding the agent dispersed, dissemination method, level of PPE required, location, geographic complications (if any). Coordinate responsibilities and prepare to enter the scene as part of the evaluation team along with the FBI HazMat Technician, local law enforcement evidence technician, and other. Castor oil , Castor oil plant , Incident Command System 1036 Words | 8 Pages. Airport Incident Management System.

Currently these services are handled manually at most of the ready made resume Indian airports, so there are umpteen chances of these services to breakdown at most . appropriate time when airport are supposed to meet their stated commitments with agencies. These incidents are very frequently occurring, particularly at the busy airports like Delhi and Hyderabad where pressure to meet timelines are heavy on airport infrastructure. Therefore there is a need for dnb thesis challan, a technology solution to ready, provide the flexible and. Airport , Airport infrastructure , Airport terminal 1806 Words | 10 Pages. Analyze The Impact Of Japanese Militarism On Japan And Asia. conflicts between him and the military ministry. On 15 May 1932, he was shot to death which was planned by the army school students and essays org the radical faction . of the ready resume extreme nationalists. This incident was called “May 15th Incident ”. But the killers claimed that the incident was an attempt to transform Japan.

Hence, this incident shows the spread of kenneth Fascism in ready made Japan. Inukai Tsuyoshi’s cabinet was followed by the end of party polities. Day Of In College! The power of military ministry increased rapidly which was the militarism’s. Empire of Japan , Hirohito , Japan 928 Words | 2 Pages. In Carson McCullers’ The Ballad of the Sad Cafe, readers are introduced to a small suburban town and its local inhabitants. Resume! Readers follow a . series of strange, charming, sad , and destructive events and school essay explore the bonds between the residents.

McCullers uses several literary devices such as parallelism, contrast, and suspense to help readers experience and made resume understand the bonds that are made, and subsequently broken, by these characters. He also uses these devices to create different emotions in readers. Carson McCullers , Stevie Wonder , The Ballad of the Sad Cafe 911 Words | 3 Pages. the curious incident in the dog of the night time. ?English Essay The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night-time (Hiba Hamze) Explain how particular features of the curious . incident of the dnb thesis challan dog in the Night- time interact to affect your understanding and response to made, it Individuals often face many challenges and essays org obstacles in life, as they may not conform to resume, mainstream society. In the novel The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night-Time, Mark Haddon’s unique characterisation of the Protagonist Christopher Boone, faces autism with.

The Curious Incident of the Dog in develop a thesis the Night-Time 1113 Words | 2 Pages. Prevention and Response to Terrorism. command and control issues are intertwined. There are tactical issues and made ideas that need to be addressed and essays crucible there is made resume also intelligence and essay on sailing to byzantium strategic . information needed to manage terrorist incidents . Ready Made Resume! No matter what the tactical response is or how the strategic information is relayed these terrorism incidents will burden the law enforcement community and tax the emergency response system beyond what it is normally capable of. As law enforcement it is essay on sailing to byzantium difficult to made resume, prepare for the aftermath of a terrorist. Counter-terrorism , Federal Bureau of Investigation , Law enforcement agency 1413 Words | 4 Pages. The Curious Incident of the Dog in challan the Night-Time. The curious incident of the ready made dog in the night-time Mark Haddon Chapter 2-31 1. What characters do we meet in essays org the first . chapters of the made book? He is brave, calm and for the crucible logical, just like an adult. But he is also curious, innocent and honest, just like a kid. 2. Made Resume! Why don’t the chapters have numbers from 1 to 10 etc.

Because he would like to use prime numbers. 3. Page 1: Re-read the opening paragraph. Discuss the essays about kenneth length of the sentences. How does the length. A Good Day , Analogy , Lie 861 Words | 4 Pages. about, legislation, frameworks, codes of practice and made resume policies relate to positive behaviour support. For The! Understand the context and ready use of proactive and . reactive strategies. Be able to promote positive Behaviour Be able to Respond Appropriately to Incidents of my first school in college Challenging Behaviour.

People with learning disabilities show behaviours which present a significant challenge for those caring for made resume, them. Such behaviours may include aggression, destructive behaviours or self-harm. Individuals with more severe. Behavior , Person , Proactive 5579 Words | 14 Pages. emergency service incidents Scene preservation P5: describe the necessity for scene preservation units at emergency incidents . as part of an incident investigation. On Sailing To Byzantium! When the emergency services attend to resume, a scene of a major incident it is important that the day of school in college essay scene is preserved because evidence may be lost if the scene if tampered. Resume! The emergency services have to respond as quickly as possible to on sailing to byzantium, a major incident call because if they don't then evidence can be lost.

When an incident occurs there may. Ambulance , Emergency management , Emergency telephone number 923 Words | 2 Pages. etc which begin from culture incidents . Culture incidents which are the matter of different perspectives often make one feel . offended, annoyed, irritated, or confused, or even break relationship. Ready Resume! There are two types culture incidents , first, culture incident type 1, happen when the behaviour of a thesis someone from another culture confuses, frustrates, or otherwise puts the expats-off. In this case the expat is the resume “victim” of the annoying behaviour. While that culture incident type 2, happen when the behaviour. 2002 singles , Cross-cultural communication , Culture 540 Words | 2 Pages. Nursing Accountability in Relationship to Implementing Change based on The Evidence for Practice. Agency for Health Care Research and Quality (AHRQ) regarding the training of hospital staff to respond to day of essay, a mass casualty incident (MCI). Ready Resume! I . will give examples and situations that can affect the effectiveness of proper training and responses to dnb thesis, a traumatic event in our city, county, state, or country.

For years, hospitals have contemplated the possibility of a mass casualty incident (MCI). Federal agencies planning and ready resume responding to challan, these events have determined that it would be overwhelming and made catastrophic. Emergency department , Emergency medicine , Hospital 1051 Words | 4 Pages.

Order Essay from Experienced Writers with Ease -
Ready-Made Resume Builder | Resume Builder, Resume…

My Little Devotional #141: “Carry On Wayward Son” Inspiration for resume Today’s Devotional: “Filly Forever” Sometimes for better, sometimes for worse, sometimes it’s praiseworthy, sometimes it’s worth condemnation, sometimes it’s little, sometimes it’s big, and, in my opinion, belief in it is dnb thesis challan what measures your degree of faith in humanity: people change. Made? And nowhere is that change felt more prominently by a parent or family member than in burke the change in a loved one from child to adult. Rarity, as an older sister, had to face that in this episode when, in her attempt to spend some quality time with her little sister Sweetie Belle, she found out the hard way she wasn’t exactly the ready made, same pony she grew up with anymore. Yet as any long-time parent will tell you, staying connected with your loved ones as they get older isn’t always as simple as getting into their new interests, such as this episode presented. I myself don’t have children so I won’t presume to know the full impact of what it’s like to essays have my kids grow up, but I’ve known some people for years as I’ve watched them grow and seen them become parents themselves.

I can still recall the one point in my life where I took a look at a certain individual and came to the realization that I didn’t even recognize them anymore…and, sadly in this case, it wasn’t a better person than the ready made resume, old one. Develop A Thesis? At first I was merely in denial, surprised by certain changes but assuming it was just a bad day or a weird mood, but as the years went on and I saw the relationship with his parents change, I grew more uncomfortable about made, it as I realized it was a personality shift. I spoke with the parents as well and essays org, I could see that they realized the same thing I realized, and made resume, it was devastating to essays org them. They had tried their best to be good parents, sometimes succeeding and sometimes failing as many parents do, but I knew they had brought him up with a great deal of ready made resume, love, affection, and emphasis on responsibility. To watch them turn so different was a true shock to them, especially when he reached the essays org, point of his life that all teenagers did and started exerting his own independence, which led to, as expected, several broken rules, violations of trust, and eventually heated arguments. Yet now I’m old enough to see individuals like this one have their own children, and I see even when their kids are barely moving into 1st grade the concerns are the same throughout the life of all parents. They’re always worried about them, especially when they misbehave or throw tantrums. All parents have times when they need to put their foot down and exert discipline…but there’s no parent, in ready my opinion, who wants to be in a position where their child is misbehaving so much that that’s all they do for a thesis an entire day. No parent, deep down inside, wants to ready made resume “be the school in college, bad guy/gal”. Whether I’ve seen married couples or single parents, I’ve seen times when they’ve had to step out of the room so their children can’t see them lose their composure out of frustration as to what they’re doing wrong that their children are reacting to ready resume them this way, and they hate how they’re responding in turn.

Children are often seen as symbols of innocence, but that means they can also be very cruel because they feel anything not directed at them doesn’t impact anyone else’s feelings. The most thoughtless thing a small child can do, thinking it’s a meaningless phrase or because they’re throwing a tantrum, is yell “I hate you” to their parents. I see these same parents, after hearing those words, fearing the years ahead and what it will mean when they become teenagers. Much like their parents before them, they’re worried that their rebellious streak will lead to a much greater rift or, as is often sensationalized by media stories, a host of nightmarish negative outcomes. The good news is that the far majority of teenagers, for all the day of in college essay, temptations and troubles out there and made, all the fears their parents experience, do make it through and to adulthood. The bad news is that doesn’t diminish the a thesis, fear at the time, and, as part of growing up, everyone is going to have a point where they assert their independence and stop listening to ready resume mom and dad. In fact, there will probably be a long phase in the lives of most people, usually from late teens through mid-20s, where they’ll simply fully enjoy their “freedom” as adults and indulge in dnb thesis all of their fantasies while they’re young and have the made resume, ability to essays org do so. It’s likely family will not figure into that very much. However, I’ve also noticed in most cases that with age comes maturity. Things like marriage and childbirth force the made, old children, if they haven’t already, to start focusing on the important things in life and realize that they themselves are no longer on top.

They start finding themselves overwhelmed with new problems and no experience, and then they start remembering they have people who aren’t their younger friends who have gone through the same things they now find themselves facing. As they sit around in houses of their own or tend to families of their own, they start feeling like something is missing that they only got from home. Parents and develop a thesis, siblings slowly grow less annoying and more interesting. And it’s around these times, when a person grows wise enough to start making educated decisions and finds themselves faced with new problems, I see (if they came from a good family) these same individuals start to think back to ready made what their parents or siblings would do, or how they taught them when they grew up. The Bible says there is a season for all things. “There is essays org a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the made, heavens: a time to for the be born and ready, a time to die, a time to develop a thesis powerpoint plant and a time to made uproot, a time to kill and essays, a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to made resume dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to essay gather them, a time to ready made embrace and a time to refrain from embracing, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and essays org, a time for peace.” (Ecclesiastes 3:1-8) To supplement King Solomon’s famous dichotomy, I would add things like a time to be a child and a time to ready made be an essays about kenneth burke, adult; a time to be rebellious and ready made, a time to be obedient; a time to run away from family and a time to come back to them; a time to be by oneself and a time to seek the company of others. As I said to start with, people change. My First Day Of School In College Essay? Sometimes it’s something late in life, but as part of growing up people change normally.

They go from ready, small, innocent, and a thesis powerpoint, yet self-interested and centered children to rebellious and experimental teenagers to (God willing) sensible and more empathetic adults. And we can’t always expect an individual in one phase to ready made behave like an individual in another. Knowledge and good upbringing will only take one so far. Experience is something someone can only gain for themselves, and that is a “fruit” that one has to endure a long growing season to essays org see become ripe. We can’t know what the future holds for our children, but they also can’t be small and reliant on us forever. Ready Made Resume? The day will come when they have to be on their own, and, on essay to byzantium our part, we will have to ready let go and trust God. And that won’t always be easy. When that day comes, all we can do is hope in the years ahead that they’ll come back.

But before that day comes, the best thing we can do is bring them up to be the best people they can be, holding true to a good example and essay to byzantium, promoting the Word. Ready Made? There are many testimonies with a common theme out there of people who recommitted their lives to Christ as adults after “seasons” of waywardness and sin–what began to turn them around was remembering how much their families tried to impress on them the develop, importance of the Bible, church, and ready made, Lord Jesus, and essays for the, they decided to made resume go back once they hit bottom. Likewise, in develop a thesis powerpoint cases not so severe, on the day an ready made, individual gains experience and maturity to go along with their independence, people will remember what their families told them and challan, showed them though they might have ignored such instruction for ready made years. In conclusion, my suggestion is to essays for the crucible “sow your seed” well and be patient through the “growing seasons”. In due time, with commitment and trust to resume God, it will likely blossom. Suggested Prayer: “Lord God, thank you for essays about burke the gift of my loved ones each and every day; both in the days in which we embrace and the days in which we’re at each others throats. If I am going through a season where I find myself unable to connect with them, or I find myself forced to watch them from afar, I choose to commit my relationship with them to you with hope and faith that, with your divine assistance, we will come back together. And if I am fortunate enough to still have my loved ones close at made resume, hand, especially if I am a parent, please help me to encourage them every day to be good people who pursue eternal values…and grant that I let them know so that they remember every day of their lives that I love them. Gratefully in Jesus’ Name, Amen.” Why Does Education Look A Lot Like Not Learning?

A couple years back, since I retained most of my knowledge of Biology from my master’s degree, I tried to see if I could get a teaching certification for older public school grading levels (6-12). I eventually had to abandon it close to the end due to traits of my personality not suitable for teaching, but not before I learned a great deal about teachers and teaching in the United States of America in day of school in college essay public schools. Don’t listen to any of ready resume, that hogwash about teaching being an easy job. It’s only easy if a teacher has pretty much “given up” on trying to teach anything, and I haven’t met that teacher in a public school yet, even with tenure. College is another matter…but I won’t get into that. The basic idea is that the typical layperson who has never taught a class in their life and doesn’t know the slightest thing about the “overhead” involved in teaching a class thinks every problem with every public school everywhere can be fixed just by a thesis powerpoint “trying harder” on the part of the teachers. The student too…but the teachers are expected to be the ones to motivate and/or “crack the whip” on students to get them to learn. (And, to a degree, that’s true, but only made effective insofar as a student is willing to respect the teacher’s authority, which is a whole other issue.) This thinking was passed onto government representatives who attempted to enact one of the worst pieces of education legislation ever, the No-Child-Left-Behind Act which is the crucible, purest example of government-thought-completely-divorced-from-reality that I have seen in years. Ready Made Resume? Yet people continue to complain that education in the USA stinks…that we’re spending the essays for the, most but getting relatively little return compared to other countries. (Which, by the way, is an ready, erroneous distinction because all education systems are not created equal and it is, in fact, an “apples-to-oranges” comparison.) So what’s the essays burke, problem?

There’s no easy answer…and, more importantly, no easy fix. Ready Made? Ideas for reforming education were presented decades ago and are still circulating around with no real “implementation” case that can be observed on a large scale…all for the simple fact that they’re incredibly hard to implement. On Sailing? And no, not because they mean more work for made the teachers…but they mean more work for dnb thesis challan EVERYONE, including the administration and the parents…possibly the school system in general. It would essentially mean everything needs to ready made change. Challan? No one wants that. Ready? They want to keep as much as they can of the old stuff because it’s “tried and true”…and by “tried and essays, true” that means it’s been done for decades so there’s already systems and ready made resume, “precedents” in place that make it easy to powerpoint implement instead of requiring a lot of thought and planning. Unfortunately, very little of ready made, what is “traditional” can be combined with newer ideas, which is why they remain simply “ideas” and “theories” as opposed to reality. However, there is one major problem I can point out that is powerpoint probably the main reason that “modern education” doesn’t seem to ready meet its objectives… Bear with me, because when I first heard that myself, I had the snap judgment that goes with it. Essays? “Oh, so you want no standards?

You want a free-for-all? You want chaos in the classroom?” In other words, the traditional “straw men”. But the fact is made you cannot have a classroom that is about burke responsive to an individual student’s needs and growth and encourages them to learn life-long skills at an early age and have too many rigid, specific standards. That’s not to say we shouldn’t have any standards at all. Ready? Just the fact that a standard should be, at best, a guideline and an ideal not to aspire to but to meet. Something that “guides” the classroom in a proper direction.

Yet that’s not what our current educational standards are. Our current educational standards were the “tradeoff” to creating public schools. When the challan, government started providing for education, naturally parents wanted a way to verify their students were getting an education that would prepare them for the workforce as opposed to learning some chore like sewing uniforms for the army. In other words, they wanted a way to “measure” progress in ready education. What eventually came from that was today’s educational standards…specific things that a parent can look at, see whether or not the student learned how to essays org do it, and then evaluate quantitatively to assess child performance. The last part is critical. Consider the made, following as a basic example.

History Objective: Understand the national climate and the circumstances that led up to the Revolutionary War. Now…here’s two different assessments… “The student’s viewpoint on the historical setting was incomplete. Although he grasped the state of how there were both radicals and loyalists at the time, with the radicals wanting a system where the colonial economy remained independent from essays crucible, Great Britain while the loyalists believed the ready made resume, colonies could not survive without an overarching nation, he failed to for the account for the background of the aftermath of the French and Indian Wars which gave rise to the push for colonial taxation. He is familiar with the major events (the “Boston Tea Party”, the ready made, “Intolerable Acts”, the “Boston Massacre”, etc.), but failed to essays about coherently place how it escalated tensions. However, he produced a very lucid and informative understanding of the importance of the Second Continental Congress having all 13 colonies represented, as opposed to the First, and how the ready made resume, skirmishes at Lexington and Concord eventually helped sway opinions to draft the Declaration of dnb thesis, Independence.” So…did the student learn or didn’t they? From this evaluation, it seems the student didn’t understand the background at ready made, first but, as the unit progressed, he eventually began to essays org unite more than just “dates” and “events” into ready resume genuine understanding. But how so?

It would likely need a larger, more detailed evaluation for that. Compare it to essays about this: “French and Indian War Aftermath Quiz – D” “The Second Continental Congress Quiz – A” This is even less informative as far as details are concerned than the first…but it has an important distinction. It assigns a cold, hard number to the student’s understanding. Resume? And, in the end, that’s all that matters to statisticians and government surveys…whether or not the student got a number or value that translates to “understood most of it”, no matter how those two compare. A lot of you will disagree with me at first, just as I did, but I’ll tell you the basic problem with this situation: grading. Grading is a terrible way to assess things. It would be better if we could get rid of grades all together.

Again, some of essays org, you probably have the made, “straw man” response. “Then how are we supposed to essay know how students are doing?” First of all…I said no grades. Not “no assessment”. Second…if the made, reason for my first in college retaining the grading system is to inform how a student is doing, then the grading system needs to made resume be scrapped. Depending on the situation, it’s meaningless and getting more meaningless. Grades are nothing more than teachers attempting to assign a quantitative value to learning.

Unless you’re a “trivia master”, there is little to no quantitative aspect to learning, so the system is useless. Exactly how much of your tests from grade school and high school can you remember? Even ones you pulled “all-nighters” for? Not many. Odds are you “information dumped” them and then moved onto the next topic. Essay On Sailing? That’s because grades and “low-level” learning go hand in hand. “Learning” is not uniform.

There are different ways of learning that can tell whether or not you really know your stuff. On the lowest level, “learning” is little more than being a parrot, simply waiting for the right question to be phrased and then spitting out the ready resume, answer. This is the develop powerpoint, lowest form of learning because it requires minimal understanding. All the teacher would have to ready made resume do is rephrase the question slightly and the student would get it wrong because it’s no longer the “right question”. It’s also a level of learning very easy to essays about grade as well as to get high scores on even if you don’t understand anything. “Higher” levels is made where you can apply your knowledge to a completely new situation or evaluate something novel from the perspective of what you learned. It’s the goal of all “true” teaching, and once the student has reached this point, it’s likely the material will stick with them in some form. Take something basic for essays for the example: division. When you first learn, you have those long “math worksheets” that just have one simple division problem after another for you to work on. If you never got past that, what would happen is you would eventually simply memorize the equation and put out an answer without thinking…and when a new instance emerged your thinking would be noticably slower.

However, the teacher would start giving out questions with word problems. He or she would rephrase them, forcing you to really understand “what’s being asked” before you could use your new knowledge. Ready Resume? Perhaps there would be a multi-level problem that requires successive or partial division. Essays For The Crucible? Finally, the teacher might ask the student: “What if you couldn’t have a remainder? How might you divide 1 in three ways?” or “If you divide 8 by 8, you get 1. If you divide 8 by 4, you get 2. If you divide 8 by 2, you get 4. If you divide 8 by 1, you get 8. Suppose we could get a number that was ‘half of 1’. What would be the answer if we divided by 8 by that value? Based on previous answers, can you imagine what would happen if we could divide by 0?” This is where we see if the student “really gets it” or not…if they can answer 16 and “a really, really, really, REALLY big number” for resume the last two questions. However, those last two questions are not things that can just be thought of at the drop of a hat. They require the for the crucible, student to not only sit down and think, possibly even swap ideas, but to have the “idea of freedom” to think of an answer.

Yet this is uncommon in a math class. Math classes have math problems…things that are either right or wrong…and that’s it. Not things that require a lot of thought and perhaps writing and are more “conceptual” in nature. Why? Simple…they’re hard to grade. The answer to “dividing by ready resume 0” is powerpoint infinity, but a low-grade-level student couldn’t be expected to know that. Made Resume? Yet even if they get the idea that the number is “really big”, that’s a bit step in my first essay the right direction.

They’ve at least recognized a pattern to division…that so long as the number on the bottom gets smaller and smaller, the answer gets bigger and bigger, which is a general concept important to get early on in division as opposed to resume knowing: “If I see an 8, a division symbol, and a 2, the answer is develop a thesis powerpoint 4.” Yet that’s hard to grade and to give a good assessment to, especially if the student doesn’t get it in a “nice time frame” but it only made resume slowly comes to them later. Hence, the teacher will prefer to dnb thesis heavily-bias with “formulaic” types of questions because they’re easier to assess…and also quicker to answer. Just one good “analysis” or “synthesis” question on an exam can easily eat up over half the period in resume a typical public school. Furthermore, what is the incentive to the student? What is the “payoff”? A letter grade. And, as mentioned before, that letter grade can be obtained simply by knowing how to answer a question, not necessarily understanding why an for the crucible, answer is ready made what it is. In my own experience, it’s not uncommon for students to ask for the format of a test. Obviously, tests that are multiple choice are better than tests that have short answers, which is develop a thesis better than tests that have essay answers. Ready? Easier on the teacher too, because a “good, meaty test” could take weeks to grade, and public school systems are geared to keeping students up-to-date and continuously learning new things as fast as possible. Even the my first school in college, government knows well-thought responses are too hard to grade.

That’s why all standardized tests are multiple choice. The end result? Students learn how to take tests more than anything. They learn how to “cache” content knowledge just long enough for a test, and then dump it for ready resume the next load. If you’re a teacher and you’re reading this, consider what would happen if you gave the students the following assignment: “Write a one page typed paper on what you think science is.”, and dnb thesis challan, say it’s worth a third of their grade. The students would likely panic. The “good” students would come up to you and ask if it should be five paragraphs, ask if you want examples, ask if you want an overview of made resume, history, ask if you want a theory of why we do science or what it accomplishes, etc., etc.

In other words…the students are too used to having “structured” assignments with “measureable” goals. My First Day Of In College? They want to know what they’re going to be evaluated on so they can focus and made, make sure those attributes are good. They don’t want to waste any time writing a “wrong” paper. They want to know what they have to do to be guaranteed a good grade. And one day, if they get into a “good job”, they’ll learn the hard way that the world doesn’t work in such a way that so long as you do A, B, and C, everything will be excellent. “But can’t you use grades even for essays org ‘deep thought’ questions?” Yes.

It’s harder and more time consuming to ready put a value on that, of essays org, course. It also fails to account for a student’s individual progress. If an made resume, ESL student went from barely being able to say “hello” to carrying on third-grade conversations within one semester in a fifth grade English class, that’s fantastic. But according to develop powerpoint standardized tests and NCLB, the teacher is doing a horrible job. But here’s the rub… Educational standards keep increasing in number. We keep expecting teachers to teach more and more to students. In a sense…they have to. Human knowledge is exploding, not contracting. Ready Made Resume? Every year, there’s “more to learn”…and it is completely impossible for any school to teach everything, but, as my old professor used to tell me, “You better damn well try.” I defy any non-teacher out there to try and essays, classroom of 20 students, each one a diverse and unique individual, anything worthwhile in 45 minutes in a way the kids remember it…because that’s how long a class period is. Perhaps now you realize why teachers give progressively more homework.

There is no “reasonable” test that can assess anything in 45 minutes, or a quiz that needs only 5. Made? Yet teachers have to give them and have to teach more and more, because let’s be honest. Essays Org? Will anyone in this country ever say “we need less educational standards”? No…they’ll want even more. So a teacher is forced to constantly use “formulaic” assessment with easy answers. They simply won’t have time for anything “meaningful”. There are a handful of things that are more important than anything else that a child should learn in resume school.

Namely…how to crucible study, how to ready take good notes, and how to fix a gap in essay on sailing knowledge on their own time. In other words… how to teach yourself something. Because if you become involved in anything science and/or engineering related (like all the people who release those education statistics want you to), you have to know how to TEACH YOURSELF things. The days of Thomas Edison are long gone. There is no scientist or engineering who knows everything . It’s getting to the point where pretty much there won’t even be “specialists” in areas of science and engineering…just “sub-specialties”. Hence, there is no university that can teach you everything , especially if they intend to keep having four-year degrees. Ready? People are having to go to essay on sailing to byzantium graduate school nowadays just to learn what they needed to learn in undergrad.

At some point, if a student wants to be successful, they will have to not only learn how to resume teach themselves whatever they don’t know, but will also have to powerpoint have a drive for “independent excellence”…saying something is good because they KNOW it’s good, not because it meets certain numbers on resume a checklist. Unfortunately, none of school, this is about to change and is likely to made get far worse. Essays Org? The only hope a student has nowadays lies in their teacher, who, if my own experience was any indication, is being counted on to “pick up the slack” in ready made resume every area. And for 200 or so students a day, each their own individual person, that’s no easy feat. What can a parent of a student do?

One of the best things they can do is encourage their child to take initiative and not “shy away” from develop, a teacher. The teachers I have met were all willing to be helpful and do whatever “extra” was necessary in ready their power to help a student succeed…but the student has to help them out here. Their minds are in a hundred places, including all their other students, and though they’re trying hard to make sure a student doesn’t “slip through the on sailing, cracks”…you have to help them out. Ready Made? Also encourage your child to have a good attitude and essays about kenneth, a desire for learning. I’ll tell you what…that makes a tremendous difference. Teachers love to hear that a student enjoys learning and is trying to learn more.

It makes their day all worthwhile and ready, encourages them to ensure your child succeeds. Cinema Sins Knockoffs Final Fantasy Ramblissida Honest Fake Trailers My Little Devotional: Christianity is Magic My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Reviews My Little Pony: Fiendship is Magic My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Equestria Girls My Little Pony: Friendship is my first day of in college essay Magic. IDW Comic Friends Forever Series My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. IDW Comic Main Series My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

IDW Comic Micro-Series My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Buy Essay Papers Here -
Ready Made Resume Format - free download suggestions

Essay on ready the Types of Adaptation in Living Beings. The term adaptation is sometimes used to describe short-term changes which are actually a form of responsiveness. We often say that man is very adaptable to climatic conditions, for instance, since he can adjust from a warm climate to a very cold one. A more clear-cut example of responsive adaptation is seen in dnb thesis challan the case of less complex organisms, such as protozoa, where certain chemical substances may be added to their aqueous environment by ready resume degrees until concentrations are reached that would have killed them is essays for the crucible, such a quantity of chemical were added all at one time. Evidently, such adjustment is possible through chemical and physical chances in ready made resume the protoplasm, whose capacity for such adjustment is, of course, limited. However, the very occurrence of such adjustments illustrated the tremendous versatility, of essays org, protoplasm in responding to environmental changes, and as a type of responsiveness; it is of considerable biological significance. All organisms exhibit the capacity for at ready, least some versatility in this regard. However, this is not what is meant by adaptation.

This term describes the characteristic of about kenneth burke, living forms to develop, over ready made a period of time, certain structural and functional features which enable them to survive and reproduce within the limits of a particular environment. Hence, when a biologist says that adaptation is a characteristic of living forms, he has in mind a process, and one that has gone on throughout past ages, the result of dnb thesis, which is the variety of present day organisms. However, any structural or functional feature of an made, organism that has been developed by this process may be called an adaptation, and so the essays org same term is at once used to describe an overall process in nature and any given result of that process. The leaves of cactus are greatly modified as spines, and these have very little surface area from which water might evaporate. Actually, they are of little use to the plant except that they prevent desert animals from eating it for the water that it contains. Reduction of exposed surface and loss of photosynthetic ability by these modified leaves have been accompanied in ready made resume the overall modification of the plant by an emphasis on the stem as a photosynthetic organ. These structural adaptations relate the plant to its environment, but they developed over time by the overall process. In general, any characteristics exhibited by an organism which re of benefit to it in challan relation to a giver, environment are primarily either structural or functional in nature. Structural adaptations are the more obvious, and ready resume, it would be difficult for even an amateur biologist to miss the direct connection between the morphological features of dnb thesis challan, almost any organism and its environment. We have already called attention to the spines and stems of cacti; these plants exhibit many other structures which make it possible for. Made Resume? For purposes of discussion, therefore, we shall distinguish between environmental factors that are physical in develop a thesis nature, those that are biogeochemical, and those that are biotic.

One of the most important environmental factors to which organisms are subjected is light. This should be obvious in the case of green plants since they are dependent upon sunlight as an energy source in the photosynthetic process. The leaves of ready, higher plants are adapted in various ways to sunlight; in many cases, they are arranged on the plant in such a way that maximum exposure to sunlight is realized. However, the influence of light is develop a thesis, not limited to photosynthetic effects; the made flowering process in many plants is rigidly controlled by the time pattern and quality of essays org, light; received. One example such control is photoperiodicity, to the response of an organism to the length of time it is exposed to made resume, light. The principle of photoperiodicity is exploited by about kenneth burke commercial nurserymen in producing blooms out of season. By supplying artificial light or by ready resume subjecting plants to periods of darkness, as the case may be, it is possible to regulate the time of flowering. Some species are termed long-day plants, because they normally bloom only when days are long, whereas others are called short-day plants, since they respond in their flowering processes to school, shorter periods of light.

As might be expected, there are species which are intermediate in their light requirements for the development of flowers, and there are some whose flowering process if not influenced at all by length of light exposure. Ready Made Resume? In addition to the regulation of lowering, a great many other light-controlled processes are known in plants, some of which are seed germination, leaf fall, the development of colour in leaves, and a thesis powerpoint, growth rates of plant organs. A number of adaptations to light are also seen in the animal kingdom, among the ready most obvious of which are eyes of higher animals. Comparative studies of animal vision reveal that a direct relationship exists between visual adaptations and environment. This, in turn, is reflected by the adaptations of flowers and berries.

Most insect-pollinated flowers are not red, whereas many which depend upon birds for pollination are. Furthermore, the berries and fruits of on sailing to byzantium, many plants are red; as a consequence of which birds are attracted to ready, them. Such species may become widely distributed, since birds ingest and later eliminate many seeds. As a matter of fact, the seeds of some plants do not germinate readily unless they have first passed through the gastrointestinal tract of an animal! This illustrated how far-reaching one factor of adaptation may be. Essays About Burke? Again, the eyes of ready, nocturnal animals such as cats and alligators have extremely sensitive light receptors. These receptors are protected from daylight intensities by slit pupils, which admit far less light than round pupils. In addition, important aspects of animal behaviour such as mass movements, reproductive activity and feeding habits are influenced tremendously by light. 'Another important factor of the essays kenneth burke physical environment is temperature. If a survey is made of plans and ready made resume, animals that exist at various temperature zones of the earth, it is found that there is a direct correlation between this factor and essays for the, those features which adapt organisms to ready made resume, their respective habitats. Many animals are adapted to seasonal changes, and in some cases even change their camouflage patterns.

In addition to essays org, its influence upon animal and plant distribution, temperature is of considerable ecological significance in other ways. Ready Made? Seeds of for the, most plants do not germinate until the resume temperature if fairly warm; some will not germinate even at essays burke, the proper temperature unless they have previously been exposed to resume, a period of cold. One rather unusual adaptation to temperature is seen in the case of seed cones of the jack-pine, which do not open readily to release the seeds until they have been scorched by fire. Apparently, this is an adaptation that enables this species to survive forest fires. Among animals, temperature is an important factor m reproduction, rate of embryonic development, migratory activities, and essays org, a great many behavioural characteristics. As an example of temperature adaptations in animals, the birds and resume, mammals are able to maintain constant body temperatures by burke virtue of a feature of the nervous system which is made resume, absent in essays org cold-blooded animals. This is the temperature-regulating centre of the brain, a kind of built-in thermostat. This feature, plus accompanying heat- regulating adaptations such as the feathers and hair exhibited by these two groups of animals, respectively, makes it possible for them to exist under a wide range of temperature conditions. Water is another factor that is ecologically important.

Some organism possesses adaptations that make it possible for them to live entirely within an aqueous environment, whereas others are adapted to land. Structural adaptations in made resume these respective environments are frequently quite obvious; gills of fishes and lungs of land vertebrate are among those that are better known. We have mentioned the contractile vacuoles featured by many unicellular freshwater organisms which are adaptations to osmotic pressure. In oceans, it has been observed that certain species are characteristic of various depth zones, indicating adaptations for withstanding pressured that exist at different levels of the sea. Organisms that live on land and are adapted variously to water some plants and animals are restricted to moist environments, while others inhabit only dry areas. Cacti are typical plants that possess features making possible their existence in desert areas, and among animals, the camel and the kangaroo rat have become almost proverbial for their capacity to withstand dry conditions. In addition to these physical factors, a number of others assume great importance. Among these are chemical and nutritional substances or materials, various gases, radiations, and so on.

In general, however, light, temperature, and water may be considered the essays crucible most important physical factors of the environment. It should be pointed out that these environmental factors are merely separate parts of a total situation, and they frequently exert effects together. For instance, it was mentioned that seeds of a given species will not germinate below a certain temperature. However, even if an ideal temperature is provided, there will be germination unless enough moisture is present to ready resume, activate enzymes and to enter into reactions within cells of the embryonic plant. In this case, neither temperature nor water are independent of each other; a seed if adapted to germinate only when certain conditions of both factors are met. Essays About Burke? Similarly, the temperature of an environment may be ideal for some animal to exist successfully, but if its water needs are not met, it cannot survive.

This important principle is called the resume law of the day of school in college essay minimum, and stated more precisely, it holds that regardless of how satisfactory one or more requirements of an organism may be, it cannot survive unless all requirements are met. Made? As further example of this law and its application, let us suppose that a certain plant is supplied with all physical and chemical requirements in adequate amounts except one essential element. Regardless of how adequate other environmental conditions maybe, the minimum requirements of the plant have not been met, and it cannot survive. Put in terms of an analogy, a chain is no stronger than its weakest link. If the list of requirements for a given organism be considered a chain, and if only one item is missing, then the rest of the chain is worthless in terms of keeping the organism alive. Since plant and animal bodies are composed of matter, they depend upon their surroundings for dnb thesis challan, those elements which make them up and keep them alive.

Significantly, matter is not ordinarily lost to the world of life with usage; a given atom of carbon. Since the atoms of made resume, such elements may be used over and over, we say that they travel through cycles. Because certain phases of a given elemental cycle may involve other factors than purely biological ones, we refer to the entire Pathway as a biogeochemical cycle, a term which tells us that biological, geological and chemical factors are all involved. In order to see how elements become involved in cyclic changes, let us consider two of the elements which figure prominently in living systems, carbon and nitrogen. Now let us consider the element nitrogen, which is found in quantity within all plant and animal bodies.

It is not present as molecular nitrogen, of course, which is a gas; rather, it is an about kenneth burke, essential part of proteins and certain other types of organic molecules. Of course, just as carbon may be trapped in organic molecules for made resume, long periods of time, nitrogen may become temporarily unavailable at some point of the cycle. At any rate, the nitrogen of waste products and essays for the, dead bodies eventually appears in the form of ammonia. Further bacterial action makes possible the formation of resume, nitrites and then nitrates. Essays Org? In the ready resume latter form, nitrogen becomes available to green plants, which combine it with photosynthetic products in the synthesis of school essay, plant proteins.

It should be noted that a lesser cycle occurs between nitrates and atmospheric nitrogen; nitrates may be decomposed by certain bacteria in soil and water to release gaseous nitrogen to the atmosphere, which is something of a loss to the main cycle. However, this loss is partially compensated for by the phenomenon that lightning converts gaseous nitrogen to nitric acid which becomes deposited in the soil, and by ready made the ability of certain bacteria and algae to fix gaseous nitrogen in for the crucible the form of organic compounds. Carbon and nitrogen are only two of the ready resume many elements that undergo cycles of this sort, and their changes in form may be considered typical of day of school, others. Because these cycles function as they do, there is made possible a constant refuse of matter. In the sense, therefore, matter is conserved; energy may be lost, organisms die, and species undergo changes, but the fundamental units of matter travel their cycles in unending fashion.

A given organism may be influenced by two other groups of organisms: those that are members of its own species and those that are not. Ready? There is at least one essential relationship which much exists among members of most sexually reproducing animals. A great many adaptations are seen in both the animal and day of, plant kingdoms which allow for biparental reproduction. Some of these are highly specialized. With regard to essential requirements such as food and sunlight, members of the same species are frequently found to be in competition with one another.

One of the most fundamental of all ecological principles is that the reproductive potential of ready made resume, a species tends to develop, run far ahead of its food supply or available space, and it is made, inevitable that some members survive at the expense of others. As we shall see, this principle plays very important part in the establishment of new adaptations in species. Essays For The Crucible? Some species are so organized that cooperation, rather than individual competition, is exhibited. For instance, wolves sometimes form packs that can successfully attack animals too large to be captured by any one individual. This type of cooperative group is called an aggregation. A much more highly organized cooperative unit is the ready made society, which achieves its higher degree of specialization in certain insect species.

In the my first day of school in college consideration of relationships that exist between members of different species, competition is of great ecological important. Plants of different species compete in nature for sunlight and root space; animals whose food or shelter requirements are similar may be in keen competition, especially when food or space becomes scarce. Perhaps the most important ecological consideration of ready, inter-specific relationships, however, is the principle of the food chain. Essentially, a food chain is a series that begins with a chemical medium, either soil or water, within or upon which photosynthetic producers serve as food for school in college, varying numbers of animal consumers. Made? These support certain microscopic animals which, along with the essay algae, constitute a mass of small, living forms collectively known as plankton.

Certain fishes, especially small forms, are adapted to live upon plankton by virtue of mechanisms which strain these organisms out of the water as it passes into the mouth over the gills. Eventually these fishes are eaten by larger forms which may in turn be eaten by others, and so on. Hence, there is a chain beginning with the ultimate consumers. Eventually, of course, the resume consumers themselves die, and they may figure prominently in the same food chain or in powerpoint a different one. Somewhere along the ready resume line, animal materials are decomposed by bacteria or fungi, and the products of decomposition are made available to the producers. Challan? In fact, materials of dying and made resume, dead organisms and their wastes are decomposed by bacteria and challan, fungi throughout the chain. Food chains necessarily involve predation, or the feeding of ready made resume, certain forms on others. Except for a few species of plants such as the day of essay Venus fly-trap, which we have mentioned, predators are all animals. Two classes of predatory animals are generally recognized' carnivores are adapted to feeding on other animals and herbivores to feeding on plants.

Some species exist on a mixed diet, however, and thus a third group, the omnivores, maybe recognized. Predation is frequently thought of as a somewhat unpleasant side of nature, and many persons build up some rather anthropomorphic views with regard to carnivorous animals. Hence, a lion is often pictured as a bad animal, and a sheep is evaluated as a good one. Some people actually think that a carnivore is capable of resume, making value judgments, and ought not to kill and devour other animals since this is cruel and essays for the, wicked. What these people fail to see is that an animal which is adapted through heredity for made resume, a carnivorous existence cannot be expected to shake off these structural and functional limitations and essay to byzantium, start eating grass. Their behaviour,, at least with respect to the acquisition of food, is quite determined. Furthermore, predation is ready resume, not as bizarre a phenomenon as some people might think. In the first place, many plants and small animal forms, which apparently lack any sort of in college, consciousness, are involved.

They are no worse off for ready made resume, having been eaten than a rock is for having been broken. As for higher animals, there is no reason to essay to byzantium, believe that they are capable of the mental anguish with which human beings regard death. Although this certainly does not justify a cruel attitude, it does indicate that human values cannot be expected to apply to other animals. Ready? Aside from such considerations as these, predation is very important in the maintenance of natural populations. We mentioned that reproductive potential in essays for the crucible organisms runs far ahead of available food and space; were it not for predators, animals and plants would overproduce, and certain forms would become extremely numerous. Such an ready resume, imbalance is often seen when normal population rations of nature are upset in some way.

When it is dnb thesis, excessively hunted by man so that numbers of individuals are greatly reduced in ready made resume a given area, the result is usually one that is ecologically worse for man than the on sailing former situation. With the ready made decline of the coyote population, smaller animals upon which they would normally prey increase in number until they become more detrimental than coyotes. Dnb Thesis Challan? The natural prey of coyotes is the rabbit, whose reproductive potential is proverbial. Within a short time after the disappearance of made, coyotes in a given area, rabbits generally increase to such an extent that they consume pasture grass and other plants that support livestock. The rancher may thus be choosing the for the worse of two evils when he destroys coyotes.

To cite another example, hunters sometimes urge the eradication of wolves and mountain lions because they prey upon ready resume deer. Studies have shown quite clearly that, in the long run, predators exert a favourable influence upon the long-range survival of deer populations. For the most dispensable members of the herd. Almost without exception, the elimination of predators has led to difficulties in maintaining healthy herds of deer. Organisms of different species often become closely associated in their environmental; adaptations and these relationships are of special interest to the ecologist. One such relationship is develop a thesis, that of mutualism, wherein two associated organisms belonging to different species both derive benefit from living together. We have observed that lichen is composed of an alga and a fungus, both of which are adapted to live under conditions where neither could exist separately. The alga is able to furnish photosynthetic materials to the fungus, while the fungus provides a suitable environment for the alga by made resume supporting its cells and by holding water which it can use. We also mentioned the association of cellulose-digesting protozoa with termites, an arrangement that enables these insects to subsist on wood. At the same time, the protozoa are provided with a place to dnb thesis, live, and they also receive essential materials such as water and inorganic salts from their mutuality partners. Another type of relationship is that of commensalism, in which two members of different species are so associated that one derives benefit while the other is neither harmed nor helped.

By virtue of this arrangement, a given barnacle may take in bit of food that drift away from the other organism when it eats, and in terms of species distribution, it may be carried to points it could not possibly reach otherwise. At the same time, it does not harm to its partner organism. A third important special relationship between members of different species is that of resume, parasitism in which one member. For The? Parasites such as these that live within the ready made resume body of the host are known as end parasites. Others, called ectoparasites, exist upon the bodies of animals or plants. Lice, ticks, and leeches are representative ectoparasites. Preserve Articles is home of thousands of dnb thesis challan, articles published and preserved by made resume users like you.

Here you can publish your research papers, essays, letters, stories, poetries, biographies, notes, reviews, advises and allied information with a single vision to liberate knowledge. Before preserving your articles on this site, please read the following pages:

Pay for Essay and Get the Best Paper You Need -
Functional Ready-Made Resumes

Cannibalism: Crime or Survival? Essay. Cannibalism has gone through stages of acceptance to morally corrupt and ready resume, unspeakable. When faced in a dire situation, such as isolation and deterioration of the mind and body, cannibalism becomes an option of survival. When people confess of challan, their actions, is it fair for us to judge? What would a person do in that situation, and can one honestly punish another for survival of the fittest? Cannibalism dates back as far as the made resume earliest signs of human life. By definition, cannibalism is “the eating of any species by essays org another member of the same species,” (“Cannibalism”). Wolves, for example, will eat another wolf if there is no other form of nutrition to be found.

This is an example of survival of the fittest, an instinct born unto all living creatures. Cannibalism is primitive in human nature, dating back to the Carib Indians of the West Indies. In the ready resume Arwakan language, “carib” literally translates to “cannibal.” The practice of eating human meat, whether in ritual or punishment, has been practiced in nearly every part of the world. The reason for cannibalistic behavior has varied among the people. Headhunters, for example, believed eating parts of about, a victim’s body would grant them magical powers. Some tribes ate criminals to punish them or gain revenge for the crime. Primitive rites commonly involved human sacrifice, and it was not uncommon for resume, the sacrifice’s family to eat certain parts of the dnb thesis body. This practice is ready made resume labeled “endocannibalism.” As time progressed, cannibalism went from common practice in dnb thesis challan the east to an unspeakable sin in ready the west. Cannibalism is day of most commonly practiced due to the result of extreme physical necessity in isolated surroundings.

It has been justified as “a model of behavior in food processing as a response to nutritional stress,” (Ellis et al. 4) Essentially, cannibalism in such desperation comes down to practical logic. If one is starving, one eats what is offered. Examples of this include survivors of a plane wreck stranded without food; boat wrecks on isolated islands; or, more commonly, families trapped in a snowstorm in any large mountain range. One of the most recent cases of cannibalism known is that of Andes flight disaster. In 1972, an Uruguayan rugby team, along with their family and friends, were on their way to Chile to ready made resume compete when the plane crashed in the Andes mountain range.

Several died in the initial crash, and school, more died due to the harsh conditions and injuries from the wreck. Ten days passed before the little bit of made resume, food that was rationed ran out. A Thesis Powerpoint? The group lived for two months before rescue came, and in that time they had committed the unspeakable act. As a group, the ready made survivors agreed to turn to cannibalism and endocannibalism in dnb thesis order to survive. Out of the original forty-five, only sixteen came from the mountains alive because of their survival technique. This group had indulged in what is called survival cannibalism. Survival cannibalism is an innate form of survival that anthropologists believe exists in all humans.

When the rugby team was faced with their dire situation, they indulged on their native instinct to satisfy nutritional need before abiding to the morals of society. When rescued, the ready made resume team told reporters that it was a sort of communion; they ate as little as possible so as not to essays desecrate the dead. “Jesus gave the disciples His blood and His flesh at the Last Supper, so we were kept alive through Him,” explained one of the ready resume survivors when the press demanded an answer as to what they ate to stay alive (Stranded Gonzalo Arijon). The Uruguayan and Chilean publics accepted these survivors, even though the media slandered them and called them inhumane and cannibalistic. Another, perhaps more famous case of survival cannibalism is the develop a thesis story of the Donner Party. The Donner Party was a group of families being led west by brothers George and Jacob Donner in the winter of 1846-47. Made? The unfortunate groups of pioneers were trapped in the snowy Sierra Nevada Mountains because they did not foresee that they had set out too late in the year with too little provisions. The group traveled through the Great Plains, losing much of their cattle due to heat and starvation. As the group headed on, they left the warmth of the desert-like plains and entered the cold and snow of the mountains. Their food supply dwindled as they tried to make a pass through the dnb thesis Sierra Nevada range, their remaining cattle became buried in ready the blizzard-like weather conditions, and many wagons had to be abandoned. The party set up camp in a valley, hoping to wait out the develop a thesis storm and resume, continue on. The wait turned from a few days to weeks, then from weeks to months.

The food supply ran out; leather books, oxen hide blankets, and tobacco became a daily meal. Relief parties were sent form California, but they could not take everyone at once. “If we do not find food, we will have to commence on the dead,” stated Tamsen Donner, wife of George Donner, when the first relief party came to about take her oldest children out of the mountains (Burton 166). Tamsen was left with five children and her nieces and nephews to feed as well. The party ran out of oxen hides and leather to eat. Resume? The only way a mother was to keep her children alive was to feed them the only food source available.

Careful not to choose their relatives, members of the essay to byzantium Donner Party ate the only food source available: cadavers of made, those that had died. When reintroduced into the Californian society, the for the crucible living members were shunned. Was it right of society to judge them so harshly? How could pioneers claim they would not do the same, when in made reality it is more probable that they would? Louis Keseberg, the last member of the party to powerpoint leave the mountains, was tried for murder.

The public should not have demanded that that a survivor of such perils be ostracized just for living. Another conflicting case is ready resume that of Alfred “Alferd” Packer, dubbed “Colorado’s Cannibal.” Packer was a mountain guide in 1873 Colorado. He was hired to take a group of men through Bingham Canyon, Utah. Kenneth Burke? This expedition did not end as planned. As with the Donner Party, Packer had not realized that his company had set out too late and would lead to a fatal end. Made Resume? Many men turned around when they were rescued from the cold by a group of essay on sailing, Indians, but five remained with Packer.

The men set of, no heeding the warnings from the Indians. Sixty days after they left the campsite, only Packer emerged from the canyon. Questions arose to which Packer had no answer, so he lied. He told three versions of his story of survival, and only a few facts were found to ready be truth. Their food supply had run out and the men agreed to about burke eat whoever died from starvation. Shannon Bell had killed the four other men while Packer was searching for made, food. Packer killed Bell due to self-defense, and Packer did not resort to cannibalism until starvation overtook his guilt for day of in college essay, the deaths of his men. Alfred Packer was called a murderer and made, sent to jail, even though he killed in self-defense. It was too quick of a decision to send this man, who was in a starved mindset, to a punishment in which he did not deserve. It is true that Packer was epileptic, and very possibly had several psychological problems, but that did not make him a killer. He was just trying to survive.

Learned cannibalism is another category of cannibalistic behavior. It is when one is not driven by hunger to eat the flesh of another human. However, learned cannibalism is about burke often thought of as the cause for Hannibal Lecter-style murders. Anthropologists deny that learned cannibalism is what such killers practiced; it is a method of ritualistic behavior that our human ancestors have passed down through generations. The Japanese army adopted such rituals during their last war.

Why did the army commit such a primitive act? Some men state it was to bring to troop together, to ready made give them nerves of steel, so to speak. Others claim it was to clear the taboo in case they ran out of food. Still, some say that it was because the soldiers wanted to gain the powers of the enemy, just as the headhunters had done so long ago. The Japanese military kept these cases filed away, not speaking of the ruthless acts the men committed. Now that the develop a thesis powerpoint files have been uncovered, the question of whether or not this can be classified as a crime must be answered. With finding that answer comes more questions: Which men are right? Were they really starving, or were they just soulless beings?

Was murder enacted to pursue this activity, or were the men already dead? So many questions arise that it is nearly impossible to ready made have a clear, truthful answer as to whether this was a war crime or not. The psychological reason behind cannibalistic behavior ranges from starvation to perversion. “Cannibalism might be seen as the highest level of essays org, sexual perversion. This is closely related to the equally rare carving up of bodies, following sexual crimes and sadism,” state psychologists when asked if cannibalism can be considered a true crime, or if it is just a taboo of western culture (Capraro “Cannibalism is not a Crime”). Cannibalism isn’t listed as a crime; the only trespasses a person can be tried for made resume, are manslaughter and rape. There is no sentencing to accompany the cutting up or eating of the body. Some people say that cannibalism should be labeled as murder. What if it was not murder that was committed? The custom of the sea dictates that, when a boat is crashed or stranded, survivors are to rely on the dead for food. There is no murder involved if the dead had come to be so due to natural causes.

Society has become engrossed with stories of cannibals, murderers, and rapists. People gossip and read in depth about such crimes, feasting on the horrible tales which western culture has only read in stories from Edgar Allen Poe and the like. But what about when it happens in their own culture, to people on their own street? One name sticks out when cannibalism comes up: Armin Meiwes. The case of German native Meiwes is tricky because he could not be sentenced since cannibalism is burke rarely committed in today’s western culture and made resume, is not classified as a crime in Germany. Essays Org? Meiwes’s “victim,” Bernd Brandes, a man who was in a sexual relationship with Meiwes, had conceded to be killed and ready made, eaten by Meiwes. Meiwes could only be convicted for killing upon essay request and disturbing the peace of the dead (i.e. eating the body instead of burying it). Made? Meiwes admits to being a true cannibal, and is acceptance of his branding as a murderer. But cannibalism does not always involve murder.

Brandes consented to essays having part of him cut off and made resume, eaten, thus leaving him alive, and then later asked to be killed and dnb thesis, consumed. Ready Resume? Meiwes will be forever classified as psychotically disturbed and sexually perverse for his disposition on essays org, cannibalism. Society is unacceptable of cases such as Armin Meiwes simply because of the ready resume horrific act that is involved. The public demands stronger sentencing, or the death penalty as an eye-for-an-eye repayment. Cannibalism has been passed down through generations around the world, and as time has progressed it has become an powerpoint ugly, horrible act. Yet, we are obsessed with learning about it. The famous book Hannibal by Thomas Harris spawned movies and general interest in the acts that the main character committed.

Harris also gives the view of why cannibalism happens. Ready Resume? Most cases of essay on sailing, cannibalism occur from a deep psychological problem. Maybe the person who committed the act is resume extreme obsessive-compulsive and cannot stand to have a mess; therefore, eating the body disposes of the mess and clears the act from the mind. As a child, the “cannibal” may not have had a strong relationship with their same sex parent and developed an over-dependent relationship with the opposite parent or a sibling. Such as Armin Meiwes, who had no apparent male figure in his life, consuming the flesh of someone he was close to develop powerpoint was a way of keeping the person close to made resume himself forever. As stated before, cannibalism can be seen as the highest level of sexual perversion, therefore many of develop powerpoint, Freud’s theories on oral fixation and sexual aggression can provide a possible explanation of the thought process of ready resume, cannibalistic people. The perpetrator of the behavior is fixated on sexual pleasure resulting from the mouth. Essays Org? He or she enjoys the acts of sucking, biting, and chewing, often resulting in ready made resume a need to have something constantly in dnb thesis challan his or her mouth. The way cannibalism fits in is that the act of eating another human is on a high level of ready made resume, sexual aggressiveness. The orally fixated person gets pleasure from eating another human, both sexually and orally.

Many people who have been convicted of murder and the act of essays about, cannibalism have shown to eat those close to them. Either it is a companion, a lover, or a relative that is being consumed. The reasoning behind this is that the consumer wants to remain close to whomever it is for as long as possible, and when that person dies, the consumer sees eating them as a way of reincarnation because he or she is becoming a part of the consumer, thus their life continues. Obviously, this way of thinking is ready resume psychotically disturbing and when a person is to byzantium convicted of such acts, they are put into made resume an institution for the mentally disturbed. Can we send a person to jail for committing cannibalism even though they are psychologically unstable? Or do we take the risk of sending them to to byzantium an institution to made resume be “fixed,” and slowly reintroduce them to society? The world pretends to be blind of my first school in college, such acts and prefers to shut away those who do them. This is not taking care of the problem. Yes, the world of the ready made resume 1800s chose to shut their eyes against burke the survival techniques of the Donner Party, but that did not solve the resume issue of about burke, how to deal with the survivors. Survivors of ready resume, such a tragic incident must slowly be reintroduced into the world. Challan? They should not feel that the world is an unsafe place just because they survived.

People who willingly commit cannibalism need to ready see the for the crucible wrongs of made, what they did. Dnb Thesis? On the other hand, people need to see why they did it in order to fully understand the ready made resume reasoning. What the western culture claims is a taboo, the for the African culture deems it a ritualistic rite. Today, cannibalism has been turned into a sort of joke. In the cartoons, when two men are stranded on an island, one sees the other and imagines him as a big, juicy steak, thus invoking a chase of sorts.

Is that not what happens when two people truly are stranded and starving? The custom of the sea states that when a boat is ready made wrecked, the about survivors must be willing to eat whatever is made available, even if it is one another. Society does not realize that jokes, shows, and books influence the develop a thesis thoughts of ready resume, everybody. Many times people will say in essays a joking matter that “he tasted just like chicken,” when referring to the eating of one another. In reality, people who make these jokes may someday be faced with the choice of living or dying, and the factor that will keep them alive is made eating the person who “tastes just like chicken.” As disturbing as that thought may be, it is in college true.

Humans’ first reaction in made life or death situations is to preserve their own lives. When it comes to women in motherhood, they prefer to save their children’s lives first. If a family is faced with the obstacle of living or dying, such as the Donner Party families, their first choice is going to be to live. A mother wants her children to live, to experience life, even if that means do anything possible to survive. If the dnb thesis challan family must resort to cannibalism, is it a crime? Can the human race look down upon one another just for surviving?

It would be ludicrous to believe that people should be abolished just because they chose to live instead of succumbing to death. When boiled down, Cannibalism is essentially only in ready made resume two categories: survival cannibalism and essays crucible, learned cannibalism. The intrinsic side of modern Homo sapiens deals with survival cannibalism and justifies its cause. The moral side of the human brain cannot fathom the reasoning behind learned cannibalism. Why the ancestors began that tradition is a mystery. Was it first started from made resume, starvation? Did the first Homo sapiens not find food and decided to turn on one another? Or was it because of their belief in magic, the belief that humans contained magical powers and by digesting their flesh they absorbed the powers unto themselves? This mystery will remain unsolved, just as the mystery of who started the oral legends in Native American cultures. The reasoning behind society’s outlaws of cannibalism, either survival or learned, is another mystery, yet it is one that can be solved.

In native cultures, such as the Caribs, cannibalism was an everyday ordeal. As time progressed, people on the western hemisphere of the world chose to become more sophisticated. This involved the abolishing of all other cultural practices, from the clothes that were worn to the rituals that were participated in. Christianity was taught throughout the world, and cannibalism fell into the gray area of sins. Only anthropologists understood the need for converging into the act of survival cannibalism, and essay on sailing to byzantium, saw the importance of understanding why it was a ritual so long ago.

The society that is ready made shown cannibalistic behavior today is horrified by it because the behavior had not been practiced for so long that even the challan survival technique became unspeakable. Cannibalism started out as a ritual, a rite of sorts that was common to engage in. Then it moved into a state of survival, a technique only used when one is faced with death. Now, it is considered a perverse, revolting taboo that is blasphemed and blown out of proportion by media. Can one really take an opinion on this? Who can honestly, without a doubt, know for a fact that he or she would not turn to cannibalistic behavior when confronted with starvation?

No one can give an honest answer to that question until they have been put in the situation. The brain switches from living by the standards of society to the survival instinct possessed by all living creatures. In all honesty, we are no different from the made wolves that will eat a member of the pack in order to live. Burton, Gabrielle. Essays Crucible? Impatient with Desire: The Lost Journal of Tamsen Donner. Made Resume? New York: Hyperion, 2010. “Cannibalism.” Compton’s by Encyclopedia Britannica. 2005 ed. Capraro, Ingo. “Cannibalism ‘not a crime.’” News24. 14 Dec 2002. http://www.news24.com/World/Cannibalism-not-a-crime-20021213 Ellis, Meredith A.B. et al. “The Signature of Starvation: A Comparison of Bone Processing at a Chinese Encampment in Montana and the Donner Party Camp.

in California.” July 2010. U of Montana College of Arts and Sciences. http://www.cas.umt.edu/anthropology/courses/anth551/documents/Ellis%20et%20al%20HA%202011.pdf Stranded: I’ve Come From A Plane That Crashed on the Mountains. Dir. Gonzalo Arijon. Pro. Gonzalo Arijon. 2007. Zeitgeist video, 2008. DVD. University/College: University of California.

Type of paper: Thesis/Dissertation Chapter. Date: 17 October 2016. Let us write you a custom essay sample on Cannibalism: Crime or Survival? for only $16.38 $13.9/page. 3422 Old Capitol Trail, Suite 267, Wilminton, DE 19808, USA.