Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Writing an academic essay introduction

Writing an academic essay introduction

Oct/Tue/2017 | Uncategorized

Writing an academic essay pdf 2 Кб

Writing an academic essay introduction

Custom Essay Order -
Writing an IELTS Essay Introduction

Award-Winning College Essays Tutors in Aurora, CO. Certified College Essays Tutor in Aurora, CO. An Academic Essay? . a well known Mathematics and Science program. After high school I pursued my education at the Colorado School of Mines where I received a bachelor's degree in forms for paragraphs, Chemical Engineering with a minor in Economics. During that time I was employed by the school as a teaching assistant for such courses as Thermodynamics, Reaction Engineering, and an academic essay Transport Phenomena. Upon graduation I was awarded the Pearson Potential Award for Engineering aptitude. Essay About? Throughout my academic career, I have. Colorado School of Mines - Bachelor of writing essay Science, Chemical Engineering. Elementary School Math. Certified College Essays Tutor in planning forms and essays, Aurora, CO. . graduate of Binghamton University in New York State with a degree in English. I started tutoring while still in college, and I've been teaching ever since.

After graduation I taught in four different countries: Reunion Island (where I learned to speak French), The Republic of Georgia, South Korea, and, of course, the United States. I specialize in English tutoring: writing, reading, ESL, literature, etc. I also teach French and the non-math sections of the SAT. SAT Writing and Language. English Grammar and Syntax. An Academic Introduction? Certified College Essays Tutor in Aurora, CO. . their own. Essay? I’ve conducted writing workshops and essay introduction edited newspaper copy since I was in high school, and I strongly believe that when it comes to verbal learning, practice makes perfect, and practice with outstanding source material makes a huge difference. Spam? In the little spare time I do have, I like to an academic, read, write, draw, and play the of dramatic violin or the piano, though I’m pretty out of practice at writing introduction, this point in descriptive writing topic ideas, time. I am available. Tulane University of Louisiana - Bachelor of writing Science, Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, English Literature.

High School English. Certified College Essays Tutor in Aurora, CO. . also enjoy connecting individuals learning style and specific learning needs to the specific lessons we are working on. My tutoring philosophy is that I meet you right where you are and writing ideas guide you to the next level. It is important to make learning fun and relevant. My strength is to writing an academic essay introduction, know my student well enough to foster a connection with languages, while using topics interesting enough for engagement.

I am a life-long learning and hope. Metropolitan State University-Denver - Bachelor in Arts, Ethnic Studies, History, Education. Certified College Essays Tutor in Aurora, CO. . news articles. As cheesy as it might sound, children are, in fact, our future. Becoming a tutor means helping future generations appreciate literature, understand history, and generate solid English writing skills. Every student is different.

As a tutor, my goal is to ascertain each student's educational roadblocks and essay about spam work with them individually to writing an academic essay introduction, remedy these issues. I'm available to help students in an essay of dramatic by dryden, English, writing, literature, and history. In my free time, I enjoy reading, watching. US Constitutional History. Certified College Essays Tutor in Aurora, CO. . books, writing, photography and painting. Gardening and cooking for family and friends always makes my day. One of my greatest challenges as a parent also became one of writing essay introduction my proudest moments. My 1st grader began to bring home substantial errors on written work. I was convinced that she understood the content and could not figure out cdo resume why she was having trouble as she consistently brought home low marks for 3 weeks. An additional eye exam. Seton Hill College - Bachelor in writing, Arts, English and History (double major) Certified College Essays Tutor in Aurora, CO. Essay? . natural curiosity that drives the learner towards enduring understandings.

I have worked with students ages 5-16 and taught both lower elementary and middle school. My academic passions include science, American history, government, and an academic essay literacy instruction. I've directed a literacy tutoring center for struggling beginning readers and am passionate about teaching reading skills at all age levels. Additionally, I have experience with successful testing on the SAT, ACT, AP, and SAT II subject tests. College of William and writing topic Mary - Bachelor in Arts, Public Policy, Environmental Studies. SAT Subject Test in United States History. Certified College Essays Tutor in an academic introduction, Aurora, CO. . Topic Ideas? recently attained my B.A. at Colorado College in English Literature and Creative Writing. During my time at Colorado College, I worked as a Writing Center tutor for two years where I helped many students improve their mechanical, organizational, and stylistic skills. I love helping students improve their essay writing abilities as well as approaching literature critically. As such, my main interests are in English, Literature, Public Speaking, and general Essay Writing. When I'm not gushing.

English Grammar and Syntax. Certified College Essays Tutor in Aurora, CO. . class with a strong understanding of mathematics, as well as a great depth of wisdom about the world around them. An Academic Essay? Having worked at the college level in the admissions office, I have a clear understanding of what skills and experiences a competitive college applicant needs in making essays, order to receive an acceptance letter. Through continued tutoring and writing introduction time spent with a pupil, I feel that I can improve not only a student’s subject related abilities, but. Canisius College - Bachelors, Adolescent Education- Math Concentration. Canisius College - Masters, Differentiated Instruction.

SAT Subject Test in Mathematics Level 1. SAT Subject Tests. Certified College Essays Tutor in Aurora, CO. Poesy By Dryden? . Math. I also really enjoy helping students and parents prepare for standardized tests, where it is crucial not only to learn the material but also strategies for success on test day. My favorite part of teaching is seeing improvement in my students and I endeavor to keep tutoring sessions active and fun. Students learn best when they are engaged, and I strive to keep my students thinking and writing smiling for the entire lesson. When I. Names of making standardized tests are owned by the trademark holders and are not affiliated with Varsity Tutors LLC. 98% claim: 98% satisfaction claim based on an academic essay introduction a survey of planning forms for paragraphs and essays 814 Varsity Tutors clients conducted during 2011. Media outlet trademarks are owned by the respective media outlets and are not affiliated with Varsity Tutors. An Academic Essay Introduction? Award-Winning claim based on CBS Local and forms and essays Houston Press awards. Varsity Tutors does not have affiliation with universities mentioned on writing introduction its website. Varsity Tutors connects learners with experts.

Instructors are independent contractors who tailor their services to each client, using their own style, methods and materials.

Write My Paper For Me -
Writing an academic essay pdf 2 Кб

How to Write Dazzlingly Brilliant Essays: Sharp Advice for an academic Ambitious Students. Rachel McCombie, a graduate of descriptive ideas, St John’s College, Oxford, shares actionable tips on taking your essays from “Good” to writing an academic essay introduction, “Outstanding.” Detail of bu law, The Hunt in the Forest by introduction Paolo Uccello. For ambitious students, essays are a chance to showcase academic flair, demonstrate original thinking and cdo resume, impress with advanced written English skills. The best students relish the challenge of writing essays because they’re a chance to exercise academic research skills and construct interesting arguments.

Essays allow you to writing introduction, demonstrate your knowledge, understanding and intelligence in a creative and topic, relatively unrestricted way – provided you keep within the word count! But when lots of other people are answering the same essay question as you, how do you make yours stand out an academic introduction, from the crowd? In this article, we’re going to show you the secret of writing a truly brilliant essay. Essays test a wide variety of skills, including your ability to cdo resume, absorb and analyse information. Before we get into the nitty gritty of how to an academic essay, write an outstanding essay, we need to go right back to basics and think about what essays are actually designed to test. Only by understanding the purpose of an essays, essay can you really begin to understand what it is that tutors are looking for when they read your work. No matter what the writing introduction, academic level of the student is, essays are designed to test many things: – Knowledge – fundamentally, essays test and help consolidate what you’ve read and poesy by dryden, learned, making them an important part of the learning process, particularly for humanities subjects. – Comprehension – they test your ability to make sense of and clearly explain complex concepts and issues. – They test your ability to understand the question and produce a considered response to writing an academic, it.

– They evaluate your ability to absorb and condense information from cdo resume, a variety of sources , which will probably mean covering a lot of material in a short space of writing an academic essay introduction, time; this necessitates appraisal of which bits of material are relevant and which are not. – They test your ability to write a balanced and bu law cdo resume, coherent argument that considers a number of points of view. – They even put your time management to the test – essays are a part of your workload that must be planned, prioritised and delivered to writing an academic introduction, a high standard, to deadline. Characteristics of the writing topic, perfect essay. Now that we know why we’re asked to write essays, what are the characteristics that define the essays that impress? The tutors marking your essays may have their own preferences and things they look for writing essay in outstanding essays, but let’s take a look at a few of the essay on the value of the, irrefutable traits of the best.

A good essay can be derivative; a brilliant essay needs to be original. The hallmark of the writing, truly brilliant essay is original thinking. An Essay Of Dramatic Poesy? That doesn’t have to mean coming up with an entirely new theory; most of, if not all, the topics you’ll be studying at GCSE, A-level or even undergraduate level have been thought about in writing an academic essay introduction so much depth and by so many people that virtually every possible angle will have been thought of planning, already. But what it does mean is an academic essay introduction, that the essay stands out from those of other students in that it goes beyond the obvious and takes an of dramatic poesy, original approach – perhaps approaching the topic from a different angle, coming up with a different hypothesis from writing an academic, what you’ve been discussing in class, or introducing new evidence and intelligent insights from material not included on the reading list. Solid, in-depth knowledge and understanding. It goes without saying that the descriptive writing, brilliant essay should demonstrate a strong knowledge of the facts, and not just knowledge but sound comprehension of the concepts or issues being discussed and why they matter. The perfect essay demonstrates an ability to deploy relevant facts and writing essay, use them to form the basis of an argument or hypothesis. It covers a wide range of material and considers every point of view, confidently making use of and quoting from a variety of sources. Clear structure with intelligent debate. The perfect essay provides a coherent discussion of both sides of the story, developing a balanced argument throughout, and with a conclusion that weighs up the essay of the process, evidence you’ve covered and an academic essay, perhaps provides your own intelligent opinion on how the essay writing, topic should be interpreted based on the evidence covered.

Everything written in the perfect essay serves a purpose – to inform and persuade. There’s no rambling or going off at writing, tangents – it sticks to of dramatic by dryden, the point and doesn’t waste the writing introduction, reader’s time. This goes back to our earlier point about sorting the relevant facts from the irrelevant material; including material that isn’t relevant shows that you’ve not quite grasped the real heart of the planning forms for paragraphs, matter. The words in the perfect essay flow effortlessly, and the reader feels in writing safe hands. Sentences need never be read more than once to be understood, and each follows logically on from the an essay poesy by dryden, next, with no random jumping about from topic to topic from one paragraph to the next.

Spelling and grammar are flawless, with no careless typos. So how do you go about writing this mythical Perfect Essay? Read on to find out! The Long Room library, Trinity College, Dublin. Committed students always read beyond what the an academic essay introduction, reading list tells them to process, read. Guaranteed to impress, wide reading gives you deeper knowledge than your peers and gives you the extra knowledge and insights you need to make your essay stand out. If you’re studying English, for example, don’t just read the writing an academic essay, set text! Here are some ideas to widen your reading and about spam, give you a good range of impressive quotes to include in your essay: – Other works by the same author – how do they compare with your set text?

– Works by writing introduction contemporary authors – does your set text fit into a wider movement, or is it very different from what was being written at forms, the time? – Works by the author’s predecessors – what works inspired the author of your set text? How do you see them shining through in the text you’re studying, and writing an academic, how have they been developed? – Literary criticism – gauge the range of opinions about your set text by reading what the writing ideas, literary critics have to say. Writing An Academic Introduction? Whose opinion do you most agree with, and planning forms, why? – Background history – so that you can appreciate and refer to the context in which the author was writing (we’ll come back to this last point a little later). It sounds like a lot of writing an academic, extra work, but you don’t necessarily have to read everything in full. On The Process? It’s fine to dip into these other resources providing you don’t inadvertently take points out of context. Know what you want to say before you start writing. You’re probably sick of hearing this particular piece of advice, but it’s important to start out with a clear idea in your mind of what you want to say in your essay and how you will structure your arguments. Writing Essay? The easiest way to do this is to write an planning forms and essays, essay plan.

This needn’t be a big deal, or time-consuming; all you need to writing essay introduction, do is to open a new document on your computer, type out the topic, ideas you want to cover and drag and writing an academic, drop them into a logical order. From there, you simply start typing your essay directly into the plan itself. Making? Your essay should include an introduction, a series of paragraphs that develop an argument rather than just jumping from topic to topic, and a conclusion that weighs up the evidence. Answer the question you’ve been set, not the question you want to answer. A common problem with students’ responses to essays is that rather than answering the question they’ve been set, they try to mould the question to what they’d prefer to write about, because that’s what they feel most comfortable with. Be very careful not to do this! You could end up writing a brilliant essay, but if didn’t actually answer the question then it’s not going to be well received by the person marking it. Good essays give both sides of an argument, presenting information impartially and considering multiple points of view. One-sided arguments won’t impress, as you need to show that you’ve thought about the writing an academic, evidence comprehensively. …but your opinion and interpretation matter too.

Show that you’ve made your own mind up based on your weighing up of the essay about spam, evidence. This shows that you’re not just hiding behind what other people say about the topic, but that you’ve had the essay, independence of decision essays, mind to form your own intelligent opinion about it. Use quotations from academic works and sources to back up points you want to make. Doing so strengthens your argument by providing evidence for your statements, as well as demonstrating that you’ve read widely around your subject. However, don’t go too far and write an essay that’s essentially just a list of what other people say about the subject. Essay? Quoting too much suggests that you don’t have the confidence or knowledge to descriptive ideas, explain things in your own words, so have to hide behind those of essay introduction, other people. Make your own mind up about what you’re writing about – as already mentioned, it’s fine to state your own opinion if you’ve considered the arguments and presented the evidence. Understanding the writing, religious and political context of the writing an academic essay introduction, times in which Blake wrote is essential to bu law, understanding his writing and art. As we’ve already touched on, if you can demonstrate knowledge of the context of the subject you’re writing about, this will show that you’ve considered possible historical influences that may have shaped a work or issue.

This shows that you haven’t simply taken the essay question at writing an academic essay, face value and demonstrates your ability to think beyond the obvious. An ability to look at the wider picture marks you out forms and essays, as an exceptional student, as many people can’t see the wood for the trees and have a very narrow focus when it comes to writing essays. If you’re an English student, for introduction instance, an author’s work should be considered not in about isolation but in the context of the historical events and essay introduction, thinking that helped define the period in which the author was writing. You can’t write about Blake’s poetry without some knowledge and discussion of decision, background events such as the Industrial Revolution, and the development of the Romantic movement as a whole. You know what they say – a picture speaks a thousand words. What matters in an essay is essay, effective and persuasive communication, and if a picture or diagram will help support a point you’re making, include it.

As well as helping to communicate, visuals also make your essay more enjoyable to read for the person marking it – and if they enjoy reading it, the chances are you’ll get better marks! Don’t forget to ensure that you include credits for any images and diagrams you include. Use full academic citations and cdo resume, a bibliography. Show you mean business by writing essay introduction including a full set of ideas, academic citations, with a bibliography at the end, even if you haven’t been told to. The great thing about writing essay, this is that it not only spam, makes you look organised and scholarly, but it also gives you the opportunity to essay introduction, show off just how many extra texts you’ve studied to produce your masterpiece of an essay! Make use of the writing, footnote feature in introduction your word processor and include citations at the bottom of each page, with a main bibliography at the end of the essay.

There are different accepted forms for bu law citing an academic reference, but the main thing to remember is to pick one format and writing essay, be consistent. Typically the making, citation will include the title and author of the work, the essay, date of publication and the page number(s) of the point or quotation you’re referring to. Here’s an bu law, example: 1. An Academic? Curta, F. (2007) – “Some remarks on ethnicity in medieval archaeology” in Early Medieval Europe 15 (2), pp. 159-185. This much editing is a good thing; it should mean you’ve proofread thoroughly and picked up on any mistakes. Before you ask, no, a spell check isn’t good enough! How many times have you typed “form” instead of “from”? That’s just one of a huge number of errors that spell check would simply miss. Your English should be impeccable if you want to be taken seriously, and that means clear and intelligent sentence structures, no misplaced apostrophes, no typos and no grammar crimes. Include your name at the top of each page of spam, your essay, and number the pages.

Also, make sure you use a font that’s easy to read, such as Times New Roman or Arial. The person marking your essay won’t appreciate having to struggle through reading a fancy Gothic font, even if it does happen to match the Gothic literature you’re studying! You don’t need us to tell you that, but for the sake of writing an academic essay introduction, being comprehensive, we’re including it anyway. You could write the best essay ever, but if you deliver it late, it won’t be looked upon favourably! Don’t leave writing your essay until the last minute – start writing with plenty of of dramatic poesy, time to writing an academic essay introduction, spare, and ideally leave time to sleep on it before you submit it.

Allowing time for descriptive topic ideas it to sink in may result in you having a sudden brilliant revelation that you want to essay, include. So there we have it – everything you need to know in order to write an essay to impress. If you have any further great tips to add, feel free to essay spam, share them in the comments below! 45 Responses to “How to Write Dazzlingly Brilliant Essays: Sharp Advice for Ambitious Students” March 13, 2014 at 6:06 am, Hrithik Kumar said: Nice tips.

Thanks. September 29, 2016 at 2:55 pm, Martin said: Thank you so much! I’m now a bit more confident on creating essays. February 03, 2015 at 9:23 pm, Bailey said: THANK YOU SO MUCH. February 17, 2015 at 7:45 pm, Tiago Rodrigues said: I would like to receive the free guide for essay. February 18, 2015 at 11:50 am, ORA Admin said: You can read many more articles on essay writing and study skills here. March 22, 2015 at 8:45 pm, Ethan Mellor said:

Thank you for the excellent material Rachel! Especially liked the advice about the image in the text, to save time. April 09, 2015 at 6:25 pm, ayesha anwar said: May 03, 2015 at essay introduction, 6:02 pm, Nasrat Nizamuddin said: This website helped me a lot And I want say Thank you, I will always remember this. July 06, 2015 at 2:52 am, Robel said: Those are Great Tips ! One thing i learned about writing essays is that “the more you practice and get good feedback, the more you will improve ! Writing is a skill that needs to be developed overtime.

Thanks for essay on the value writing sharing #128578; August 24, 2015 at 9:42 pm, Ca'reen Govindasamy said: Where would I be able to find examples of a dazzlingly brilliant essay? September 05, 2015 at 7:08 pm, Elle said: Under “Original thinking”: “But what it does mean is that the essay stands out from the those of other students…” There’s a misplaced “the” before “those”. I’m not a member of the grammar police, just letting you know.

September 07, 2015 at 9:16 am, ORA Admin said: Thank you for letting us know – we’ve fixed this now. February 27, 2017 at introduction, 11:43 pm, Omega said: Even the an essay of dramatic, best schools make mistakes. Writing Essay Introduction? It’s true what they say… Elle, you’ve become my new favorite person. September 30, 2015 at 1:24 pm, Charles said: Brilliant work!That was a well written guide.Thanks,you helped me in a great way.

November 08, 2015 at topic ideas, 5:27 am, Arvie said: There are some points that I was doing all along by myself! Great list anyway. Writing An Academic Introduction? I am more fond in poesy by dryden winning essay writings against 4th year students now!(IM CURRENTLY IN GRADE 8) thanks. December 01, 2015 at 4:01 pm, Bright Joe said: Thanks for the great tips. An Academic Essay? I think, my tomorrow’s exam on essays will be much more better than previous ones. [I’m too currently in an essay poesy grade 8] December 04, 2015 at 3:11 pm, K Kris said: Great advice for those looking to write splendid essays. I actually have one tomorrow and these tips look nice to writing an academic essay introduction, work with. December 14, 2015 at bu law cdo resume, 8:06 pm, Aayushee said:

This article is really helpful. December 15, 2015 at an academic essay, 11:32 pm, Oussama said: Thank you so much for these tips. On The Value Of The Writing Process? they really helped. January 03, 2016 at 5:02 pm, D.Wilson said: Thanks.

I required it for my nephew’s assignment. Very helpful. January 11, 2016 at 1:39 pm, kp said: Just the writing an academic, tips I needed to bring out the edge in on the value writing my essay. Thank You. January 19, 2016 at 7:43 pm, Tony Jacksonn said: Great article. I just learned all that I needed about essay, about essay writing. February 08, 2016 at 3:22 pm, Evie said: Awesome!

This is a lot of help, since I have an essay contest coming up. Making? Thanks so much! February 12, 2016 at 11:41 am, Yash.rajgarhia said: Very informative but need a few essays to read, so as to know how to apply the pointers provided by you. February 12, 2016 at 12:31 pm, ORA Admin said: Have you had a chance to read our more specific article on essay technique?

You might find it useful when developing your writing skills. Hope this helps, February 15, 2016 at writing an academic, 10:51 am, zara said: hello, thankyou for such a great guidelines..but can you provide any essay as an example to better understand the making decision, guidelines? as it is an academic introduction, really very difficult for people who doesn’t know english well..thank you .. March 05, 2016 at 2:35 am, Maher said: Thank you so much. Why not apply these ideas to about spam, a real essay? I mean why not choose a statement and apply these ideas in order to produce a great essay. March 08, 2016 at 11:04 pm, Cassandra said: These “Tips” on writing a “Perfect Essay” are very useful in my essay’s for writing an academic my high school classes.

Thank you for your time to write this useful information on writing a “Perfect Essay.” These “Tips” are also useful for applying for Summer Programs and bu law cdo resume, Boarding School far away from home. Thank you. July 11, 2016 at 5:16 pm, BLESSING ABRAHAM said: PLS I WOULD LYK U TO HELP ME SET SOME EXAMPLE LYK WRITING AN ESSAY AND ALSO APPLYING THIS TIPS SO DAT I WILL UNDERSTAND IT BETTER BCOS I HAVE A COMPETITION AT HAND THANKS. July 21, 2016 at 2:49 pm, Helen said: Awesone tips. Just what I needed to nail all my essays.. September 01, 2016 at 11:54 am, Joyce said: Thanks a lot for writing essay introduction your help. Am sure I will nail my essays!!

October 01, 2016 at 11:29 pm, Zad said: Well this is extremly beneficial for descriptive writing having better results.thanks this time I will do my best to apply your guidence tips and get rid of my disapponting weak style. October 27, 2016 at writing essay introduction, 11:17 am, sarah said: great advice.a habit of reading story books or other books can also improve comprehension as well as essay writing as it improved mine. October 27, 2016 at 11:19 am, sarah said: great advice.a habit of reading books will also improve essay writing as it improved mine : ] December 08, 2016 at 1:08 pm, akshay said: thank you soo much for improving my skills. January 17, 2017 at essay about spam, 12:17 am, Niranjan said: Thank you so much for such creative ideas. It is helping me a lot. February 15, 2017 at writing, 11:30 am, Riya said: Thanks!! This article helped me a lot.

May 04, 2017 at 1:10 pm, Vishnu said: The best tips for writing the essay. Thank you for your article. May 17, 2017 at 10:52 am, lateef said: how to increase my easy writing. August 01, 2017 at 2:01 am, vivian said: i am vivian that i am really like here. could you please be kindly assist of me. August 03, 2017 at 6:20 pm, Muhammid Ali said: THIS IS FULL OF SHIT.

August 03, 2017 at 6:21 pm, Pam Smith said: please step away from the internet and dont write rude comments like that. some people actually have a job other than trolling on bu law, the world wide web. August 03, 2017 at essay, 6:22 pm, Pam Smith said: i like YOUR APPLES. September 11, 2017 at 2:40 pm, Freya said: It’s a god save for students who want to do well, but can’t for making decision some reason hit upon a good way to write University level essays. Had I discovered this during undergrad, I would have got a 2:1.

Writing a content for any desired topic is sometimes a very tedious job.

Write My Essays Today -
Academic Writing | 1 11 Introductions and conclusions pdf 72 Кб

What Requirements to Specify for COTS and SaaS Projects. The number Commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) software options have increased exponentially in writing an academic introduction, recent years. A sister of COTS, the “SaaS” or Software-as-a-Service where the commercial solutions are made available over the web, with no hosting or installation required, has made these solutions even easier to implement technically. This website is a perfect example. Essay On The Of The Process. Several years ago I might have spent upwards of 5 grand to get a website up and running.

Today, with WordPress and some cost-effective hosting solutions, a lot of effort and a little help from my friends, I’m running a website. If you scale up a few steps in size, there are tools like SalesForce.com and an academic introduction, QuickBooks online that make it relatively easy for businesses to leverage ERP-like features without the ERP-style costs. And in the middle are tools like Rally for software development, BaseCamp for project management, Google Apps for word processing, spreadsheets. I could go on, but a list of Commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications is not the descriptive point of this article. How we develop requirements for COTS solutions is. In a world where the selection of tools is introduction, virtually endless and making decision, can be configured to essay, meet any business need, where does business analysis fit ? First, we need to come to terms with the an essay of dramatic poesy by dryden fact that our organizations will be doing less and less custom software development. That means instead of building custom software from scratch, we will be finding tools and writing an academic, customizing them.

The availability and flexibility of tools requires us to adapt our requirements process. For a COTS or SAAS Project, What Business-Analysis-As-Usual Activities Remain Relevant? A project is still a project. Whether you are building custom code or buying an off-the-shelf solution, there are some BA activities that remain relevant. Planning Forms For Paragraphs And Essays. Let’s take a quick look at them.

Understanding the business problem . As business analysts we need to understand what problem the writing an academic business is trying to solve. Nothing really changes here, except that in the process of seeing the decision available tools, we might uncover more problems because the solutions look so simple and are readily available. The new challenge we will face is with the variety of writing an academic essay options available, business users will likely come to of dramatic, you having done their own research and an academic essay introduction, know what tool they want before they even initiate a project to implement it. Scoping the solution . Helping the business uncover what the about scope of the solution needs to be. What features do we need? What package should we purchase?

How much back data will we migrate? What are the integration points with our existing systems? Whether you are building a new solution or integrating an an academic essay pre-existing one into essay of the process your business, these types of questions need to be answered. What Requirements Documents are Unnecessary for writing an academic essay introduction, COTS Projects? There is one primary requirements specification that doesn’t make a lot of sense when implementing a commercial-off-the-shelf solution. Detailed ready-to-build specifications. The system is planning forms for paragraphs, already built so detailed functional requirements will be less important than customization requirements, business rules, and data migration requirements. What Requirements Deliverables Become Even More Important? Understanding the business process . With new flexibility, it means that we’re more likely to an academic, make the software work around the business process rather than the business work around the software. So that means business analysts will find themselves digging even deeper into the business process than previously, ensuring the on the value of the writing process new tools are appropriately configured or customized to meet the business needs.

Building enterprise analysis into our requirements efforts and putting in place a solid business case. Writing An Academic Essay. In a world with so many ready-to-go solutions, the last thing we want to do is get too far into our requirements before we identify our solution approach. Software and value process, vendor selection criteria . Each time I look for a new tool, there are typically 5-10 good options in about the an academic introduction same price range. How do I make the best possible decision? As business analysts, we can help our business and IT teams make informed decisions and select better vendors and software applications to invest in. Personally, I see some great opportunities here for on the value writing process, business analysts. I think the best thing we can do as in essay introduction, this increasingly COTS environment is position ourselves to be involved in making decision essays, the selection and evaluation. If we are only involved after all the decisions have been made, it’s likely to limit our roles. But if we’re involved upfront, during the an academic essay introduction selection process, we’ll have the opportunity to of dramatic by dryden, dig further into the problem space and business process. Get Flexible Templates that Work for COTS and SAAS Projects.

Would you like a starting point for writing an academic essay, approaching common business analyst work scenarios? Check out my Business Analyst Template Toolkit – all of my requirements templates are fully annotated and editable by you, giving you a great starting point for starting your next business analyst project. Stay informed about new articles and descriptive writing topic, course offerings. (You'll get a free step-by-step BA career planning course too). The biggest issue is the amount and precision of detail required.

With an in-house project, you can catch and correct requirements weaknesses as you go. When you contract for development or a service, you don’t have that luxury. Writing Introduction. You can’t assume that the vendor will point out ambiguities or omissions in the requirements. A look at decision essays how many ERP vendors are being sued by their clients brings that point home. I reserve a distinction between “requirements” and “specifications”. They may be structured alike, but the specification has to writing, be both clear and very complete; it will be much thicker and somewhat legalese. This is the on the value of the kind of thing I approach with dispassionate paranoia; having once been royally burned by too-casual a relationship with the contractor, it ain’t gonna happen again. I agree with Marc … the key thing to remember is writing essay, that the vendor may think they understand the requirements but really don’t. Planning For Paragraphs And Essays. They may be clear and obvious to writing essay, you and bu law, everyone else in your organization but it can be interpreted differently by writing essay, the vendor. I believe that detailed requirements are definitely needed for those items that can possibly be misinterpreted and, of course, the gaps between the requirements and the vendor solution that result in customization.

A detailed gap analysis is crucial to properly identify these items during the requirements phase before the an essay by dryden change control process begins. Hi Marc and Dave, I’d be interested to hear a bit more about the types of details you document. Writing. What I was thinking is that, compared to on the writing process, custom software development, you don’t document each and essay, every detail that it would take to build the COTS from scratch. That would be redundant because those requirements are already built. Writing. Perfectly agreed that for customizations or transition requirements, detailed documentation would still be necessary. Is that also what you are both saying? Yes, that is what I am saying. But, in addition, even for items that are originally identified as not being gaps that require customization based on the vendor’s understanding of the requirements, I find it best to add as many details as possible about an academic essay introduction those requirements to help ensure the correct understanding.

A simple real-life example from the insurance world … original requirement reads “The system will capture the time of inception on a new business application.” The vendor assumes that it only an essay poesy means the essay introduction capture of an additional data element which can be configured in on the of the writing, their system. Writing Essay. But, later in design when we explain that this piece of data must be sent to print on the application and the issued policy, they might then identify it as a gap and start the an essay by dryden change control process (or it gets deferred to writing an academic introduction, a future release). If we had added some details around that original requirement to clarify that the “inception time” must be printed, this situation could be avoided. Dave has pretty much said it. Generalizing, I’d say that it’s most important to detail the uses (print this data) rather than the functions (capture this data). Getting the of dramatic poesy use right requires the function, and writing essay, leaving that to the vendor leaves room for creative solutions you may not have considered. There’s a connection here to the definition of a use case, which I would hope is what you’re using: Post-conditions are a waste of space. Every post-condition has to be a precondition to a use case or there would be no way to know whether the post-condition was satisfied, nor would anyone care if it weren’t.

Making sure that every use case is detailed so that every intended use is covered is cdo resume, what I was talking about. An Academic Introduction. If the of the process vendor delivers on writing essay introduction, every use case, and forms for paragraphs and essays, you haven’t missed any, the rest is immaterial. There are two things not to forget that often are: use case metrics, and cases for writing an academic introduction, ‘grey’ actors like auditors, maintainers and bu law cdo resume, backup systems. The only other issue is that in-house time and an academic essay, cost tend to be loose and we expect missed deadlines. When you outsource, these have to be much more realistic with much higher odds of success. Estimates must be much farther-ranging in cdo resume, their search for input factors. This is a very interesting article on how the role of BAs has changed.

I have spents 10 years in the cutsom software building world (Music industry) where not many off-the-shelf software solutions were available. There was a lot of importance around understanding the business and developing detailed requirements that could be transformed into solutions. Writing An Academic. Recently, I have joined a “software company” supporting Finance where the projects are around vendor evaluation to see which software solutionbest fits the business needs. The benefit of this is definitely having the capability to by dryden, implement best practices that have been utilized while building a solution that is available (COTS) or “SaaS.” I found this article very useful and seems relevant with what I struggle with as a Requirements Analyst with COTS products. Here’s the scenario – we have an an academic existing COTS product with an cdo resume RBL that is established. A change request is received, example of writing essay introduction a user request for the application – Create a warning banner in the public area. Business statement – Add a banner to the public area and sub-folders to alert users that they are in a public area. It was indicated that we can meet the user request w/ existing functionality.

So I proceeded to check for an existing reqt to see if one was already written for this type of requested capability/function, there wasn’t one. I indicated that a new reqt needs to be written. About Spam. Some team members feel that it is not necessary to write a reqt statement when the module/functionality already exists, their arguement that it is a ‘out of the box’ functionality that the COTS product offers. I feel that when a new user requested capablility of an existing system is received, a formal reqt statement should be written and add to the RBL – thus documenting the writing an academic essay introduction user request. So the question is – to write a requirement or not write a requirement….? I agree with everyone — I work in the healthcare industry and cdo resume, there is significant use of COTS (best of breed) with heavy use of writing essay interfaces (HL7). Essay Spam. Business requirements are needed for documenting the business problem and vendor/system selection.

Beyond that it’s tough to write a true functional specification. What I do is document whatever I can with regard to business rules, configuration settings, data mapping, user roles/levels (RBAC), etc., and have a referenced documents section including the interface team documentation, the writing essay introduction vendor implementation team’s documentation, and essay on the writing process, the data teams documentation. [Of course, that’s assuming all groups have completed the documentation.] Ultimately, my main goal is to sufficiently document the system so that when I roll off the project, the remaining team has what they need to successfully implement and writing an academic introduction, support the system. I’m always interested in learning how I can be better. Good article and interesting discussion. I was involved in writing process, a COTS implementation recently. The system had over 10,000 lines of configurations driving the system behaviour.

Our internal testers required my to write out full functional requirements for the whole system in order to test against. As above, the requirements as a whole were not used to build the system from scratch as it was build by the vendor a few years ago. If I didn’t document every single little piece of functionality in the requirements it was deemed a requirements defect. An Academic Essay Introduction. Going through tens of thousands of lines of system configuration to determine what options we had to configure in order to know what to workshop with stakeholders was absolutely impossible. I started the planning project in 2010 and am still working on writing an academic introduction, it in 2013! Writing functional requirements for new modules that were being designed for us was ok, but trying to write full functional requirements for the pre-built system was insane. your details are safe with us. Step-By-Step BA Career Planning Course New Articles to Help You Succeed as a Business Analyst Information on New Course Sessions, Books, and making essays, Work Aids. ***Business Analyst Webinars (Complimentary)***

What Experience “Counts” as Business Analyst Experience? (5 Examples) Being a BA is Not for writing an academic introduction, the Faint of Heart. How Do I Convince My Team to Adopt Better Requirements Practices? Why This Might Be Taking Longer Than You Expect. Use Cases: A Personal History (and a bit of a love affair) What To Do When a Developer Says “That’s Impossible”

No content on this site may be reused in writing topic ideas, any fashion without permission from Laura Brandenburg.

Custom Academic Paper Writing Services -
Beginning the Academic Essay

45 Biography Templates #038; Examples (Personal, Professional) A biography is simply an account of an academic introduction someone’s life written by another person. A biography can be short in the case of few sentences biography, and it can also be long enough to fill an essay on the of the entire book. The short biographies explain a person’s basic life facts and their importance, but the long biographies would go an extra mile and include more details to make an interesting read. You may find yourself in a situation which requires you to write a biography of a famous person, a close friend or a relative. For this reason, it pays to know how to essay introduction come up with a biography and the important details that you should include in it. The lives of many people have interesting bits of information, but you ought to know what to capture in the biography and what to leave out. The length of a biography depends on the type of information that should be included. Planning For Paragraphs And Essays. The length will determine the nature of information and how extensively it will explain the life of a person. Writing An Academic Introduction. For instance, if you are to write a short paragraph about a person it will mostly capture the planning and essays important details that identify the person compared to writing essay a pages-long biography that may even include the person’s childhood experiences and on the of the, achievements shaping their life. For a short biography, maybe a paragraph or two long, the following details should be captured: A person’s date and place of birth, at times with the date and place of death as may be applicable The person’s major achievements in life Their educational background and notable awards Work facts of a person and their contribution to that field if any A brief account of the significance of an individual in the community.

A lengthy biography will bring out more details of writing an academic a person’s life making it a bit more complex. His/her history will be brought out more clearly especially the details that shaped them to be the persons they turned out to be. The target audience will also dictate the writing nature of the information that is to be included. The relation of the audience to an individual will have an essay introduction impact on how the planning forms and essays information is presented and essay, the important details that they could be interested in. In a case where the audience is essay of the process, unknown, more details will have to be included. This mostly happens in the case of a several paged biography. You will have to scrutinize the person in a more detailed way and an academic essay introduction, establish more people relating to making decision essays the person. Writing An Academic Essay Introduction. Focusing on the uniqueness of an descriptive writing topic ideas individual can do wonders in this case and this might turn out to be inspirational to many people. The field that the writing an academic introduction person has majored in or had majored in ought to influence the decision direction that the an academic essay introduction biography will take as this will help to bring out the contribution of the individual to planning forms for paragraphs and essays their field of study.

A biography is an academic introduction, meant to spam analyze a person’s life and essay introduction, interpret it as well. A good biographer will try to join the on the dots and explain certain actions and writing, events that a certain figure was involved in. This will help in essay clearly bringing out the significance of a person’s life through their accomplishments or remarkable deeds. Biographies are usually written in a chronological order. An Academic Essay. Some biographers could also draft them in a themed order that is early life, educational background, a person’s achievements or accomplishments. But some especially the short ones will focus on forms for paragraphs and essays one area in a person’s life.

There are several sources of information that could aid one in an academic essay writing an essay astounding biography. These sources of information can be grouped into either primary sources or secondary sources. The primary sources of information include materials like letters, newspaper accounts or diaries. A biographer can also make an arrangement to interview an individual they want to write about. This is also considered as a primary source of information. An Academic Essay Introduction. The secondary sources are reference books, other biographies or historical records that are related to the subject being written about. Select the individual you want to planning write about Search for the basic facts that relate to a person’s life. The encyclopedia or almanac could be handy at this. Think about the details to add in the biography which can bring out clearly about the person’s life. Choose the area in a person’s life that you want the biography to essay introduction revolve around.

Some guiding questions that could aid you in this include; What’s the most interesting bit about the an essay of dramatic person? What is the significance of the individual to the society and the world in general? What qualities or adjectives will be best suited for the description of the individual? What actions or life events bring out the qualities or adjectives chosen above? What life events or world events shaped the individual or brought out the best in writing them? Did they face obstacles or take some risks in life? How did they handle the obstacles and did they happen to be lucky? What impact did they have in the world? Did they add value to forms for paragraphs the way people view certain aspects of life?

Did they come up with a thing, idea or way of writing essay action that transformed the way things are handled or rather done in their societies or world in general? Carry out on the value of the, some additional research on the internet to writing essay answer some of the questions mentioned above. Ensure that you find information that will help you tell a story that many will love. Essay. After getting everything in order, you can proceed to write the biography. We have provided sample biographies in this site that you could check out in order to get the drift. A biography template is meant to an academic specifically aid a writer come up with an excellent biography. For this purpose to be achieved the writer needs to get his/her hands on an essay poesy by dryden a high-quality biography template, just like the ones provided on writing an academic introduction this site.

The best biography templates should provide clear instructions, and this should be in great detail to avoid the risk of the writer missing out some important facts. The templates available on this site will help you capture all of the details. The biography templates should also be precise and avoid beating around the bush. Going round one idea or item will make the biography boring to read and it is prudent for the writer to be straight to the point. Making Decision. By doing this it will be easier for essay, the readers to skim through and find the details they might be interested in with lots of easy. The writer will also save his/her time and concentrate on writing other things. The general sections of any biography as outlined by our sample biographies will have; The name of the person A picture of the person An account of their early life The person’s family life The major achievements of the forms and essays person The three main interesting qualities or facts about the individual. A professional Biography Template.

A professional biography is a statement that could either be short or long that is written about a person, business or company. It should be engaging, informative and interesting for the readers to identify with the person or business entity being talked about. It has a sales pitch that is a little bit different. A professional biography template is meant to ease the process of an academic essay generating printed professional biographies especially for an individual who wants to descriptive topic reach a lot of people or institutions. Elements that should be captured in a professional biography are: A summary of one’s early life in a sentence or two, make it interesting Then information touching on your education, mention any academic awards or the writing an academic clubs and societies that you were part of. Any work experience while in school. Talk about how creative and innovative you are with coming with solutions to the problems that you have faced as an individual, mention any situation that you were self-reliant in coming up with solutions Mention qualities that make you stand out for instance, being independent, principled or discerning to increase your trustworthiness. The following tips will enable you to come up with the best professional biography; Be brief and precise to the point.

This is to enable the reader to easily and quickly get to know about you. Be spontaneous in your writing Be as expressive as possible and avoid too much of self-editing while drafting the professional biography in the initial stages to capture as much information as possible Be friendly but not too informal Be as interesting as you could in order to get the bu law attention of many people out an academic essay, there Write it in third person. Talk about your life as if someone else were describing it. This site offers you a professional biography template that could aid in essays making the generation of professional biographies an easy and less time consuming task. You can also check out sample bios to figure out how to essay introduction go about the whole process of essay about coming up with a professional biography. A personal biography is writing an academic introduction, a short account of who you are, your credentials and writing topic, your notable accomplishments in life. Personal bios ought to be short, precise and relevant to your target audience. The use of writing an academic essay introduction personal statistics such as hobbies or family should be avoided. A personal biography template will help one to easily and conveniently come up with personal bios. The key elements in a personal biography are; Give an introduction of yourself.

Remember to write it in third person and include the year that your professional career started to be relevant. You could give a list of any relevant specializations in your field. State your educational facts and credentials. Mention the degrees that you have pursued and the respective institutions. Add any relevant experiences you have that are required for essay spam, your career and an academic essay introduction, mention the name of the society that you are legally a member of. Proceed to outline any notable achievements or awards you have earned in your practice. Remember that the about information ought to be relevant to the audience being addressed.

If you happen to be an author you could mention the magazines or any publishing house that has recognized your works. Your conclusion should mention any upcoming projects or works in progress that people should lookout for introduction, in the near future. Writing. Don’t forget to mention your current place of residence. As you age, it is good to keep on updating your biography to reflect who you are at present time. You can make use of the personal biography template offered by this site to easily and in a more convenient way generate your own biography without missing out on the important details. We also provide sample biographies to give you a feel of what your end draft should look like. If you have kids and you want to let them in on famous historical figures, this site offers biographies for kids.

These will help them know the notable people who help shape the world to what it has become to be.

High Quality Custom Essay Writing Service -
Academic Writing | 1 11 Introductions and conclusions pdf 72 Кб

cornell pumps resume Click on the categories below to view the an academic introduction available tutorials. Some of my older papers have an invalid email address. Contact me at [email protected] Click on a topic below for a brief description of its contents. Suction Specific Speed Suction Energy Calculators. Wire to Water Energy Calculator. Centrifugal Pump Operation at Off Design Conditions - Karassik. Return to descriptive writing ideas Categories.

This waterhammer tutorial looks at the subject from a different perspective than does my earlier one. Part 1 covers what? why? while Part 2 looks the the causes and variables. See my August September 2008 Pumps Systems magazine articles for writing introduction additional reading. Download Part 2. This tutorial takes a look at cavitation from a different perspective. It expands upon an essay of dramatic my original turoral Cavitation - A Largely Misunderstood Phenomenon. In Centrifugal Farce Affinity we took a look at the affinity laws and writing essay, showed how the descriptive writing topic ideas predict pump performance when its speed changes or its impeller is trimmed. This tutorial goes a step further and describes the effect of these changes on writing an academic essay pump efficiency. This tutorial provides a simple yet detailed explaination of the components of an essay of dramatic by dryden, NPSH.

It also discusses their relationship to cavitation in a centrifugal pump. See my May 2008 Pumps Systems magazine article for additional reading. Specific gravity and liquid viscosity affect centrifugal pump operation in very different ways. This two part tutorial discusses the impact of writing introduction, each. Part 1 covers SG while Part 2 looks at Viscosity. See my March April 2009 Pumps Systems magazine articles for bu law cdo resume additional reading. Download Part 2. Liquid Friction - The Tarantino Effect. The physics of liquid friction is still pretty sketchy.

Unlike solid friction, velocity and writing an academic, surface area are major considerations. This tutorial compares these two forms of friction and goes into some detail about each. Centrifugal force is a farce! It is all about the velocity added by a pump's impeller. This tutorial dispells this myth and explains the relationship of velocity to the three affinity laws. Wire to an essay by dryden Water Energy Calculator. This Excel based calculator allows you to compare the energy consumption of writing an academic, two different pumps based upon hydraulic and motor efficiency. An Essay Of Dramatic By Dryden! It computes annual operating costs for an academic essay both and the payback period for the more efficient system.

See my March 2001 Pumps Systems magazine article for additional information. This Excel based calculator allows you to compare the energy consumption of two pumps operating under different system conditions. It computes annual operating costs for on the value writing both and the payback period for the more efficient system. An Academic! The example included is for descriptive writing ideas a pump that is writing an academic essay introduction, pumping 600 GPM through 600 feet of 6 and 8 steel pipe. Off BEP Energy Calculator. See my January 2012 Pumps Systems article for information on this calculator. How Curve Shape Can Influence Pump Selection. Two Steps to Longer Pump Life - Parts 1 2. Parallel Pumping - Parts 1 2. Lower Flow Nonclogs - Solids Handling Options. Variable Frequency Control - Other Advantages.

Submersible Motor Flow Velocity Calculator - Excel. Wastewater Pump Draw Down Calculator. Pump RPM, Hertz, Impeller Trim Pulley Calculators. Pipe Fitting Friction Calculator. Lots of Pump Motor Stuff Calculator. Inertia - Confusing Units Revisited. The tutorials and topics presented here were developed over the past twenty years. Several were written for ideas my own employees in an effort to introduction further their understanding of the equipment and applications that were our life's blood.

Others were written specifically for specifying engineers so that they could gain an unbiased understanding of different options. But, most were developed to provide information for the overall pump community. So far, they have been well received and I have shared them via one web site or another since 1997. Many emails from making decision, around the world have offered compliments, corrections, and writing essay introduction, suggestions. Please keep them coming.

Some are short and simple -- The Self Priming Pump, for example, gives a brief overview of self priming pumps and the applications for about spam which they are intended. These will usually reference another tutorial for more detailed study. Others, like AC Power, are far more detailed and present a thorough overview from generation to consumption. Hertz and HPSA, on the other hand, are designed to writing be interactive learning and sizing tools. Descriptive Writing! Centrifugal Pump Dynamics is html based and uses animations to get its points across. An Academic Essay! My Pumps Systems magazine articles offer a short review of a broad range of pump, motor and essay on the process, control topics. Some of the two part articles, such as Power Factor provide an in depth review. The Puzzler is a totally different animal. It uses the findings of simple Physics to help explain some of the every day and, even more complex phenomena that we encounter in pumping applications.

I developed the Puzzler as the writing an academic basis for my weekly lunch learn seminars that I presented to my employees. The beauty of the Puzzler is that it promotes learning rather than memorization. For example, why memorize a fact such as -- the head produced by a centrifugal pump changes as the square of a change in speed -- when the writing topic falling body equation shows you why? If you have questions or suggestions, please drop me an writing introduction email. THE PUZZLER - Joe Evans, Ph.D. Have you ever wondered why the pressure of a fluid flowing in bu law cdo resume a pipe decreases as its velocity increases? Could it have something to do with why airplane's fly? Why does 115 volts plus 115 volts equal 230 volts in some cases, but only 208 volts in others? Doesn't the an academic pressure that a liquid exerts have anything to about do with its volume? When is a watt not a volt-amp?

Is centrifugal force really a farce? How come liquid friction, but not solid friction, is writing an academic, affected by velocity and surface area? If you find these and other questions relating to pumps, motors, and essay on the of the, electricity especially titillating, you are going to love the Puzzler. The Puzzler poses a pointed question, but that question is just the tip of the iceberg! The discussion that follows explores not only the question but also the essay physics surrounding it. The current Puzzler Series consists of more than forty brain teasers designed to expand your knowledge of mechanics, hydraulics, and electricity. The dowload button is below the titles. The Up And Down Puzzler (Initial Final Velocity) The Restricted Pipe Puzzler (Bernoulli Principle) The Water Column Puzzler (Hydrostatic Paradox) The Sinking Float Puzzler (Buoyancy)

The Barrel Burst Puzzler (Pascal’s Experiment) The False Force Puzzler (Centrifugal Force) The My Shaft’s Bigger Than Yours Puzzler (Torque) The WK 2 Puzzler (Inertia) The Belt Tightening Puzzler (Mechanical Friction) The Warranty Puzzler (Time Dilatation) The Water Supply Puzzler (Exponential Function) The Affinity Puzzler (The Affinity Laws) The Impeller Trim Puzzler (Peripheral Velocity) The Variable Speed Puzzler (Variable Frequency Control) The Crazy Impeller Puzzler (Runners)

The Hot And Cold Puzzler (Liquid Friction Viscosity) The Worn Pump Puzzler ( Axial Radial Thrust) The Corrupted Curve Puzzler (Positive Displacement Pumps I II) The Leaking Pump Puzzler (Hydraulic Ram) The Air Lock Puzzler (Siphon) The Drawdown Puzzler (Hydropneumatic Tanks) The Priming Puzzler (Centrifugal Pump Priming)

The Mumbo-Jumbo Puzzler (Motor Insulation) The Right Motor Puzzler (Service Factor) The Kill A Watt Puzzler (Reactance) The Starting Puzzler (Motor Starting Techniques) The Changing Voltage Puzzler (Three Phase Connections) The Distorted Wave Puzzler (Harmonics) The Syntax Puzzler (Boolean Logic) The Grounded Pump Puzzler (Corrosion Protection) The Country Boy Puzzler (Phase Generator) Download The Complete Puzzler Series (918 K Acrobat Document) A BRIEF INTRODUCTION TO CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS - Joe Evans, Ph.D.

This short course is intended for the new comer to the centrifugal pump environment. It is also a good review for those who are a bit rusty. On The Of The Writing! Topics covered include the performance curve, centrifugal force peripheral velocity, series operation, parallel operation, the affinity laws, friction, specific gravity viscosity, suction lift, and writing an academic introduction, NPSH. It also references several Puzzlers for further study of essay, specific topics. CONSTANT PRESSURE BOOSTER SYSTEMS - Joe Evans, Ph.D. This tutorial will allow you to an academic enter the realm of constant pressure and the booster systems that support it. It starts with a brief overview of the topic ideas differential pressure booster and then takes a look at writing essay introduction PRV controlled simplex, duplex, and triplex constant pressure systems. From there it moves on to VFD control and the advantages it can offer. Topics covered include tank vs tankless systems, sequencing, pressure vs flow control, and pump selection. Essay On The Process! If you are unfamiliar with the VFD, download Variable Frequency 101 as you will need an understanding of their operation for the second half of this discussion.

THE SELF PRIMING PUMP. This brief overview discusses the an academic essay advantages and limitations of self priming centrifugal pumps. It also references a Puzzler for making decision essays a more detailed understanding of an academic essay, centrifugal pump priming . THE AC INDUCTION MOTOR - Joe Evans, Ph.D. This introduction is intended for those with little or no background in electric motors. It begins with the very basics including magnetism, direct current, and the operation of a simple DC motor. Writing! From there it moves on to alternating current, induction, and the operation of a simple AC motor. It concludes with a discussion of introduction, work, torque, and horsepower. It is an excellent primer for some of the cdo resume electrical Puzzlers.

For a more comprehensive review of induction motors, see my five part series (March - July 2011) on the Pumps Systems Magazine Columns page of writing an academic essay introduction, PumpEd101. THE SINGLE PHASE INDUCTION MOTOR - Joe Evans, Ph.D. The major difference in an essay of dramatic by dryden single and three phase motors is that the writing essay single phase motor requires some sort of planning and essays, starting mechanism to get it rotating. This overview looks at four of the an academic essay most popular starting (and two running) techniques and the pros and decision essays, cons of each. Essay! It also includes a discussion of single and three phase rotational fields. For Paragraphs And Essays! It is aimed at writing the pump professional who works with single phase submersible wastewater pumps, well pumps, and small centrifugals.

For a more comprehensive review of induction motors, see my five part series (March - July 2011) on process the Pumps Systems Magazine Columns page of PumpEd101. AC POWER - Joe Evans, Ph.D. Why is AC power the standard in the US? What is the difference between single phase and writing an academic essay, three phase sine waves? Why does a voltmeter read 115V, 230V, or 460V when the of the process actual voltage is quite a bit higher? How does a transformer work? What is the an academic introduction difference between Wye Delta versions? Do resistive and of dramatic poesy by dryden, inductive circuits behave differently?

What is writing an academic essay, power factor and what does it have to do with reactance? How can capacitive reactance be used to correct the problems caused by inductive reactance? This short course is designed for the pump professional who wants to writing topic gain a basic understanding of AC power and its application to writing introduction electric motors. Forms And Essays! See my June through September 2010 Pumps Systems magazine articles for writing an academic essay introduction additional reading. VARIABLE FREQUENCY 101 - Joe Evans, Ph.D. Why not debunk some of those myths surrounding VFD's and learn how simple they really are. Topic Ideas! Did you know that they have been around, in one form or another, since the an academic essay introduction invention of the AC induction motor? This short introduction will help the pump professional gain an understanding of their inner workings, potential problems, and some of the applications for which they are well suited. Topics include: the making decision essays relationship between frequency and motor windings (poles), Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) output, effective voltage, insulation stress, harmonics, bearing damage, and typical applications in the pumping environment.

CENTRIFUGAL PUMP MOTOR SELECTION, INSTALLATION, START UP - Joe Evans, Ph.D. The vast majority of failures of an academic essay, new electric motors can be attributed to essay on the writing process improper selection, installation, and start up. Although factory defects do occur, they are rare and are quite apparent upon tear down and inspection. This short publication is a guide to the proper selection, installation, and start up of new and replacement centrifugal pump motors. (This tutorial was updated on 2/12/06) The resonant frequency of and an academic introduction, object is the frequency at which it begins to vibrate of bu law cdo resume, its own accord. Writing Essay! In this demonstration, by bu law cdo resume the University of Michigan Physics Laboratory, sound waves are porduced at an academic essay introduction various frequencies and projected upon a wine glass. A strobe light allows us to bu law cdo resume view its vibrations and eventual shattering. Download Variable Frequency 101 for a detailed explaination of resonant frequency and its potentially damaging effect upon an academic essay pumps. AIR VS OIL FILLED SEWAGE PUMP MOTORS - Joe Evans, Ph.D.

Some manufacturers believe that filling a motor with oil is the only way to on the of the writing go while others think air to writing an academic be a better solution (pun intended). This paper takes an honest look at these two popular submersible sewage pump motor designs and compares the advantages and disadvantages of each. Poesy By Dryden! Topics covered include motor efficiency, heat transfer, bearing lubrication, maintenance, and environmental concerns. SEWAGE PUMP IMPELLER SELECTION - Joe Evans, Ph.D. This overview discusses the various impeller designs used in raw sewage pumping applications. Designs covered include the major members of the radial vane family, the introduction vortex impeller, and the centrifugal screw. Decision! Topics include centrifugal impeller basics, design pros cons, operational characteristics, and writing an academic, application selection criteria. PRESSURE SEWER SYSTEMS: CENTRIFUGAL VS POSITIVE DISPLACEMENT - Joe Evans, Ph.D. During the past thirty years, low pressure grinder pump sewer systems have become a popular alternative to making decision traditional gravity systems. The two basic pump designs, centrifugal and positive displacement, used in these systems are as different as night and writing essay, day.

This short article discusses the operating characteristics of centrifugal and positive displacement grinder pumps when installed in bu law cdo resume a pressure sewer system. Topics covered include pipeline velocity, unvarying vs dynamic flow, self limiting system pressure, operating power, and impeller / cutter design. HERTZ: A VARIABLE FREQUENCY / SPEED CALCULATOR AND PLOTTING TOOL - Joe Evans, Ph.D. Hertz is an writing essay introduction Excel program that allows you to descriptive writing topic illustrate the laws of writing essay, affinity, perform a design point calculation, and plot centrifugal pump performance curves as a function of frequency or RPM. It is named for the German physicist, Heinrich Hertz, who discovered the very low frequency electromagnetic radiation we now call radio waves. After many decades of cps (cycles per second) we are finally giving him credit. Directions for its use can be found at bu law cdo resume the bottom of the spread sheet. Auto Plot automatically plots the 60, 55, 50, 45, 40, 35 and 30hz performance curves (in feet and an academic, PSI) for planning and essays the data you entered. You can also enter a system curve so that you can evaluate your selection. Instructions for custom plots are also included. Variable Speed Pump Analysis - Joe Evans, Ph.D.

VSPAnalysis is a comprehensive excel program that will allow you to view the operational characteristics of a centrifugal pump operating under VFD control and writing essay, allows you to select the bu law best pump for a particular application. It produces variable speed curves showing head, efficiency, horsepower, KW and cost per 1000 gallons pumped. It has complete instructions and a discription of the included example. For more information see my Jan 2011 Pumps Systems magazine article. The standard version plots the variable frequency curves from an academic introduction, 30-60hz in 5hz increments. VSPAnalysys 2hz plots the variable frequency curves from 40-60hz in 2hz increments. Variable Speed Parallel Pump Control Analysis - Joe Evans, Ph.D. VFPPA is excel programs that allows you to view the operational characteristics of two or more centrifugal pumps operating under VFD control.

It will help you determine the an essay of dramatic poesy most efficient operating method (synchronous or individual speed control). Essay! It has complete instructions and a discription of the included example. For more information see my Oct 2010 Pumps Systems magazine article. CPSA: Centrifugal Pump Selection Assistant - Joe Evans, Ph.D. CPSA is an essay spam abbreviated and simpler version of Hertz but, also has some additional features. It plots a system curve and the 60 - 30 hz curves (in feet and PSI) for the pump selected. Writing An Academic Introduction! There is decision essays, nothing else to muddle the picture and there is no need to writing essay scroll side to side or up and an essay of dramatic poesy, down. It also asks for the hydraulic efficiencies for each of the flow points and, in return, prints the an academic essay introduction HP required as data lables on planning forms and essays each of the frequency curves. Writing An Academic Introduction! This allows you to quickly determine the power savings for an application using a given pump. VSPA-50: Variable Speed Pump Analyzer 50hz - Joe Evans, Ph.D. VSPA-50 is an international version of CPSA.

It plots a system curve and the 50 - 25 hz performance curves (in any unit of measure). It can accomodate up to bu law eight H/Q points. If you enter the power requirement for essay each of the flow points for the 50hz curve, it will generate power data lables on each of the frequency curves. This allows you to quickly determine the power savings for an application using a given pump. See my May 2009 Pumps Systems magazine article for additional information. VSPA-60: Variable Speed Pump Analyzer 60hz - Joe Evans, Ph.D. VSPA-60 is an decision essays international version of CPSA.

It plots a system curve and the 60 - 30 hz performance curves (in any unit of measure). Writing An Academic! It can accomodate up to eight H/Q points. If you enter the power requirement for each of the flow points for the 60hz curve, it will generate power data lables on each of the frequency curves. This allows you to planning and essays quickly determine the power savings for an application using a given pump. See my May 2009 Pumps Systems magazine article for writing introduction additional information. Radial Thrust Calculator - Joe Evans, Ph.D. The unbalanced radial thrust that arises in a single volute pump is bu law cdo resume, lowest at or near BEP depending upon writing essay introduction the Pump's Specific Speed (Ns).

But as operation moves away from BEP (especially to forms for paragraphs and essays the left) the net radial thrust increses quickly. Unbalanced radial thrust can cause increased shaft deflection which can lead to increased seal, bearing, and wear ring wear. In some cases it can cause the shaft to break. Writing Essay! This calculator allows you to quickly calculate the radial thrust in PSI at any point on essay on the a pump's H/Q curve. Writing! See my Jan 2010 Pumps Systems magazine article for additional information. Suction Calculators - Joe Evans, Ph.D. Two useful pieces of information that can be used to identify pumps that are prone to cavitation due to suction recirculation are Suction Specific Speed (S) and Suction Energy (SE). This calculator will allow you to calculate both. For more information on S see Terry Henshaw's Oct - Dec 2009 Pumps Systems.

articles on NPSH and Suction Specific Speed. You can read them at www.pump-zone.com. See my Feb 2010 Pumps Systems magazine article for additional information. The calculators were updated on 3/31/11. CONVERT: A DESKTOP CONVERSION UTILITY. VFD Pump Selection - Constant Pressure - Joe Evans, Ph.D. VFD Pump Selection - Variable Flow / Variable Pressure - Circulation - Joe Evans, Ph.D. VFD Pump Selection - Level Control - Joe Evans, Ph.D. TDH Calculator - Domestic Submersible Well Pumps - Joe Evans, Ph.D. Lift Station Maintenance for ideas the Complete Idiot - Steve Cottrell, Enco Southwest Inc. Centrifugal Pump Intro for essay introduction PP (Part 1 Elementary Mechanics Hydraulics) - Joe Evans, Ph.D.

WWPSA A Variable Frequency Sizing Tool - Level Control - Joe Evans, Ph.D. Cavitation - A Largely Misunderstood Phenomenon - Joe Evans, Ph.D. About the Author. Ed Cowern received his BS in Electrical Engineering from of dramatic by dryden, MIT and is a district manager for Baldor. His clear and understandable technical papers on electricity and electric motors make them a very useful reference. Web Site Development Hosting. Why Newton Invented Calclus - Joe Evans, Ph.D. Three Phase Motor Starting Techniques - Joe Evans, Ph.D. Positive Displacement Pumps - Parts 1 2 - Joe Evans, Ph.D. Viking Pump PD Pump White Papers. Sizing Pumps After Sunset - Joe Evans, Ph.D.

Background Image - Impellers. the glaciers and writing an academic essay introduction, runs through our community. Series / Parallel Pumping Analyzer with Autoplot - Joe Evans, Ph.D. Centrifugal Pump Efficiency - What, How, Why, When ? - Joe Evans, Ph.D. Waterhammer - Its All About Conserving Energy - Joe Evans, Ph.D. Educational Seminars Training. Click below to download the pdf that describes the seminars that are approved for on the writing CEU credits in Oregon, Washington Idaho. Depending upon the acrediting agency, presentations must be a minimum of one or three hours.

Half day seminars can be a mix of writing essay, various one hour presentations. Seminars are sponsored by bu law PumpTech and essay introduction, can be presented in an essay of dramatic by dryden Washington, Oregon, Idaho and essay introduction, parts of Montana. Return to Categories. Centrifugal Pump Dynamics - Joe Evans, Ph.D. Anti VFD (Beware of the for paragraphs and essays Nazi's) As you search the web for more information on variable frequency applications you might get the feeling that we have reentered the era of pre WWII. Some of the sites out there profess that VFD's have no rightful place in our society and that there is no pump application worthy of their use.

Most of these opinions come from those who offer competing products and they will show a pump curve or power analysis that proves that their product can always do a better job. I have even read some tax payer sponsored research that goes way over an academic introduction, the line. And Essays! One concluded that magnetic coupling systems offer power savings similar to an academic introduction that of VFD's. This certainly may be true in some instances but, the spam data used in this particular study was so skewed even Enron would have been concerned ! PID Control - What, Why, How ? - Joe Evans, Ph.D. Variable Fixed Speed Control - Float Switch Activation - Joe Evans, Ph.D. SDSCA - Simplex / Duplex System Curve Analyzer - Joe Evans, Ph.D.

Pumps Systems Magazine Columns - Joe Evans, Ph.D. Mar 2007 - Balancing Voltage Frequency - Fluxuating Flux Apr 2007 - Comparing Energy Consumption - To VFD or Not to an academic essay VFD. Other Publications - Joe Evans, Ph.D. Isolation and Partial Characterization of Supernatant and Mitochondrial Shrimp Muscle Malate Dehydrogenases. Program ELAL: An Interactive Minicomputer Based Elemental Analysis of Low Medium Resolution Mass Spectra. Light Matter - Free Physics Text Books http://www.lightandmatter.com/ Pump School - A Rotary Pump Course. Robert Perez has worked in bu law cdo resume the petrochemical Industry. for 30 years. He has written many papers on rotating. equipment and also taught the Rotating Equipment course.

at Texas A M University. His new book was written. specifically for those who are responsible for the. operation and writing an academic essay, maintenance of centrifugal pumps. Click on. the link below to review the making decision topics covered.

You can also purchase the writing an academic book at making essays Amazon.com, Barnes and essay introduction, Noble, etc., or contact Mr. Perez directly at [email protected] for quantity. In 2010, I began a quarterly newsletter for my employer PumpTech. Forms For Paragraphs! Pdf versions are available below. In addition to featuring our products and packaged systems, it also has lots of pump related info. If you use full screen mode in writing essay introduction Acrobat you can use the page links to move through the document. If you would like to subscribe to the email version, click on the email link below and send us your name, company and preferred email address. Spring (May) 2016. My s tepdaughter, Laine, and her friend Jody own a very unique business down in Grants Pass Oregon. They handcraft the most delicious finishing salts that I have ever tasted. Cdo Resume! They combine the finest grey sea salt with organically grown herbs and an academic essay introduction, spices to create a unique end to any of your favorite dishes.

The herbs and spices are all grown locally with one exception. Essays! The ginger comes from my nephew Hugh's organic ginger farm on writing essay the Big Island of Hawaii ! Click on the link below to essay of the process learn more and introduction, order online.

Best Essay Writers Here -
Writing an introduction for an academic essay - YouTube

Essay: K .MANIA (PVT) Limited Company. Contents of marketing plan. Part: 1 Executive Summery. Part: 2 Purposes and Mission. Part: 3 Situational Analyses. ‘ Product Market Analysis. Part: 4 Strategy and objective. Part: 5 Technical programmed.

Part: 6 Budget performance analysis implementation. ‘ Budget and analysis. Part: 7 Additional considerations. The report explain the marketing plan for writing essay introduction, launching a fresh juice named Pep up This product has been made by the K.MANIA (PVT) Limited Company is improved from the forms and essays, ministry of health. In the beginning of the report we have explained the introduction, mission and vision of the K.MANIA (PVT) Limited Company. And then we have future carried out decision, our. It will be introduce in the market with the writing introduction, help of various promotional display advertisements and distribution of bu law, fee samples to the general public and financial institution. This report examine that this product is initially launching in Lahore’s domestic market the study included both primary and secondary research. Writing An Academic Essay Introduction. The primary study focused on a survey of the competitors and essays, the liking and writing, disliking of the people.

Through this strategy company can penetrate more into the market and can attract the bulk customers. For the purpose we have contracted SWOT analysis of the company to see company’s strength, weakness opportunities and threats. Essay Spam. Then we have explained the purpose benefits and objectives of the product. Then we have made a marketing mix strategy for our product. We have divided market into different segment and decided to an academic, target customers of all ages. We have also paid special attention to planning forms and essays, packaging color and price of the writing essay, product. Topic. We have decided to place the product in all the markets of writing an academic essay introduction, Punjab specially canteen of college and universities. We will promote our product through various means of advertisement.

We shall also conduct market survey in near future to know the descriptive topic, opinion of the writing, public about our product and developed our product accordingly. The Mania (Pvt) Company. ‘Be the global leader in spam, customer value’ ‘To set world class standard in juice industry through providing a diverse range of an academic essay introduction, high quality products that are prepared in according with Islamic principals serving to satisfy customers tasting and need and serving the spam, society’ The K.Mania in Lahore.

The Mania will commence its operation in Lahore from February 2011. Writing An Academic Introduction. The factory facility has been founded on 25 canal area of land in descriptive topic, the industrial area ferozepur Road Lahore. The factory is expected to match the demand of our product. We have ensure the installation of modern sophisticated and efficient equipment confirming to the very latest standard of ‘Good Manufacturing Practices’ Introduction To ‘Pep up’ People started too perished under the essay introduction, scorching the essay on the writing process, heat of summer in our country they need of energy drink to refresh themselves Pep up is a fresh juice product. An Academic Essay Introduction. It provide energy and keep fresh when feel weak and tired after doing lot of work in for paragraphs and essays, whole day. It contains vitamin and proteins which is useful energy sources. Vitamins gives freshness and proteins are the writing an academic essay introduction, energy cells that are recharge the human body so they work at writing topic ideas, their maximum. The students employee and workers all field of humans become tired due to the work burden and an academic, sunlight which make them feel lose. They need an energy drink that make them energize so they may be able to perform better again and feel fresh.

‘ Mango apple pine apple banana grapes mix. ‘ To increase market shares. ‘ To increase the length of product line. ‘ To increase profit. ‘ To satisfy customer. ‘ To face the strong competitors. Current Market Situations.

‘Pep up’ is fresh juice product that is going introduce in making essays, Lahore domestic market. We are focusing to all levels are generation. The price of Pep up is moderate because it is for all. The consumer of ‘Pep up’ consists of the followings: ‘ A zone (Gull berg, MM Alam road, Defense) ‘ B zone (Garden town, Model town, Wahdat road ) ‘ C zone (Moon market, Multan road, Allama Iqbal town) ‘ D zone (Upper mall, Railway station, Dharma Pura. The Pep up is currently facing very competitive environment. Because already in market following compotators are: The PEP UP is essay, available in 250ml size and in essay on the, different flavors.

PEP UP Competitors. The competitors of PEP UP are more than ten. An Academic Essay. Shezan and nestle are leading market right now and other companies are also have a great image in essay value of the process, market. Shezan and nestle have loyal customer in all over introduction the Pakistan because both are from so many years in an essay poesy, market. Our aim to essay, compete our all competitors in planning forms and essays, short period of tome. Our main competitors are and. ‘ Good distributions channel. ‘ Standard and attractive packing. ‘ Large production and market coverage. ‘ Availability in various weights packing. Minimum price of juice is 15 R.s.

Shezan has a large market share in Pakistan. (Year ending Jan 2010) 2728709000. They promote this product through. a. Electric media. d. Wall chalking. Nestle beverages is product by nestle international. Qualities of nestle. a. Essay. large promotion and market coverage.

b. large range of writing, flavors. c. Introduction. high availability. Nestle has a large market share in about, Pakistan. Change vs. June 2008. Sales Reported Jan-June 2009 Organic growth Reported Constant currencies. Group 52267 +3.5% -1.5% +2.8% Food #038; beverages 48313 +3.4% -2.0% +2.7% Group 14.1% _ +30 bps +30 bps. Food #038; beverages 12.4% _ +10bps +20 bps. Earning per share.

Underlying CHF 1.46 _ +3.5% +8.5% All calculations based on non-rounded figures. ‘ Creating share value global forum. ‘ By offering different flavors. SWOT Analysis of an academic essay, K. Descriptive Writing. Mania.

‘ Updated technology plant. ‘ Specialist available for specialize task jobs. ‘ Hire experience staff. ‘ Medical income of employee. ‘ Targeted to low and middle class people.

‘ Expiry date above six months. ‘ New in juice industry. ‘ Small distribution network. ‘ Limited experience of customers. ‘ Increase the writing essay introduction, distribution network. ‘ Acquiring the new technology. ‘ Market is very big and attractive. ‘ Take over on the value process the distributor.

‘ Increase demand of writing, high quality of product due to Lahore being a develop city. ‘ New entrance of exiting competitors. ‘ So many competitors. ‘ Increase of general sales tax. ‘ Development of plant.

Marketing Strategy and Objectives. The marketing strategy is based on an essay of dramatic poesy, positioning of product in the mind of writing an academic introduction, consumers. ‘ Providing high quality juice to the customers. ‘ We will distribute our product on bu law cdo resume, mass level so that we can maximize the profitability. 1. Positioning strategies. We want to put our image an on in the consumers mind as compare to competitor’s product. We want to target the writing introduction, high school’ collage and graduate students and government sector that have to work hard and need to an essay of dramatic poesy, ‘Refresh’ them an instant, We made the market segmentation on following basses. ‘ Rural and semi urban areas.

‘ Socioeconomic classification (SEC) ‘ Attitude towards the product. We will target the writing essay, following customers. 1. Product strategy. ‘ Develop the long term relationship with customers. ‘ Give values to the customers to delighting them. ‘ Do whatever it task not satisfy the bu law, customers but retain our customers. In order to accomplish this objective, the introduction, company has established sales, marketing and support teams. Our product would be available in following flavors. The name of our product is ‘PEP UP’ High quality assurance would be our first priority.

This would be ensured by. ‘ Implementing high quality standards. ‘ Total quality management. ‘ Acquisition of high quality raw materials. Pep up is the of the, sweet, Pep up juice with an eye catching tetra pack. Here are some features of our product.

‘ Fresh original fruit juice. ‘ Provide proteins and minerals. ‘ Beneficial for kidney. ‘ Excellent in taste. ‘ Tetra pack protection packing. High quality assurance would be our first priority-high performance would be: ‘ Implementing high quality standards. ‘ Total quality management. ‘ Acquisition of high quality raw mate.

Product units are packed in 6-layered Tetra Brick Aseptic. Our product is available in 250 ml pack. Our price includes custom services and other expenses. Writing Essay. Passage through its life cycle changes its price strategy. Writing. To attain large market share prices should be at moderate level to seek attraction of large number of consumer. Pricing in Pakistan Rupees.

Fruits cost Rs 3/- Factory over head Rs 5/- Miscellaneous Rs 2/- Retailer margin Rs 2/- Total price Rs15/-

According to our above pricing plan we have decided to an academic introduction, offer the of dramatic by dryden, product to writing an academic, customers at Rs.14.The price is bu law cdo resume, very much competitive and offer is feasible enough to catch a large percentage of market shares. PRICE AND QUALITY GRID: This grid shows what pricing strategy a firm is perusing; HIGH PRESENTATION PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT. According to the above grid we are offering high quality with low rate. Actually promotion is the first step when we are launching a product. But we make its strategy in essay, last because we want our good image in the mind of our customers. Criteria for promotion: Our main objective to provide:

Core sources of promotion: CHENNEL TIME DURATION TOTAL. GEO Prime time #038; Post prime time 1 min 1215000. DUNIYA NEWS Prime time #038; Early day 1 min 180000. AJJ NEWES Early day #038; Prime time 1 min 175000. SAMAA NEWS Early day #038; Prime time 1 min 280000. NEWS PAPER PAGR COLOR OR.

BLACK #038; WHITE SIZE DAILY BASIS WEEKLY BASIS CHARGES. JANG FRONT COLORED STANDARD SIZE DAILY 18600. EXPRESS MID COLORED STANDARD SIZE DAILY 5000. DIN FRONT COLORED STANDARD SIZE DAILY 15000. THE DAILY TIMES BACK COLORED STANDARD SIZE DAILY 17500. NAWA-E-WAQAT BACK COLORED STANDARD SIZE DAILY 15000. AKHBAR-E-JAHAN BACK COLORED FULL WEEKLY 600000. LOCATION SIZE DURATION TOTAL COST. DEFFENCE 20”60 1 MONTH 250000.

MALL ROAD 20”60 1 MONTH 215000. FEROZPUR ROAD 20”60 1 MONTH 70000. IQBAL TOWN 20”60 1 MONTH 115000. GULBERG 20”60 1 MONTH 150000. LOCATION SIZE DURATION TOTAL COST. DEFFENCE 30”90 1 MONTH 1200000. MALL ROAD 30”90 1 MONTH 1000000. IQBAL TOWN 30”90 1 MONTH 1000000.

GULBERG 30”90 1 MONTH 200000. LOCATION TIME COST. GULBERG 6:00pm to 10:00pm 30000. MULTAN ROAD 10000. Scheme Mor 25000. Wapda Town 20000. Following are the essays, additional benefits which are offering to the customers to give them values: ‘ Give five rappers and get one juice pack. ‘ Purchase ten pack #038; get one free juice. ‘ If you purchase one crate of an academic introduction, juice then you would able to making, participate in lucky draw for following: To assure the availability of its product * PEP UP * juice has established affective dealer network.

The main target of writing, these juices is Lahore. The end consumer would then purchase ‘fresh ‘from the an essay of dramatic poesy by dryden, retailer. The distributors are the most reliable distributor in the region. S. No Description Amount. 1 Cost of land 25000000. 2 Raw material 5000000. 3 Stationary 50000.

4 Office expenses 100000. 5 Furniture 500000. 6 Staff salaries 50000. 7 Freight inward charges 60000. 8 Repair #038; maintenance 150000. 9 Research #038; development 90000. 10 Technology 1000000. 11 Marketing #038; media expenses 6648630. This is the an academic essay introduction, main and last element of the marketing planning by using this we can check the bu law, standard of our product for the purpose of correcting any error if occurs.

There are three main functions are performed under this element of planning: We can check marketing condition through meaning in an academic essay, which different type of task may be performed like. Survey for the future: In order to learn weather people would like to buy our product, we have decided to conduct a market survey in future so that we can assure that people like our product or not. In controlling process we compare our product with our standards. If any problem occurs then correcting process will take place in witch we found that from where the essay value of the process, problem will arises. 1. Writing. Marketing organization: Pep up’s chief marketing officer, hold overall responsibility for all the company’s marketing activities so. There are other subordinates with him to help the cdo resume, sales campaigns, trade and consumer sales promotion, and writing, public relation efforts.

2. Action programs: The ‘PEP UP’ will be introduced in May .following are summaries of the programs we will use during this summer session to achieve our stated objectives. May we will initiate 80,00,000 rupees trade sales promotion campaign to educate dealers and generate excitement for the product launch , and provide sample crates to our selected product reviewers, opinion leader and celebrities as part of our public relation strategy. June we will start with integrate print /television campaign. The campaign will show how many features the ‘Pep up’ have for users to reenergize them. July as the juice advertisement continues, we will add consumer sales promotion by including them to bu law, our message.

We will also support or retailer to increase our sales. August we plan to roll out a new advertisement having new views of writing essay introduction, customer through survey who have used our drink which ill help to promote our juice. NAEEM MANSOR FROM MARKETING DEPARTMENT. A.R.AWAN (MARKETING MANAGER) AL-QARNI GROUP OF COMPANIES. Search our thousands of essays: If this essay isn't quite what you're looking for, why not order your own custom Marketing essay, dissertation or piece of coursework that answers your exact question?

There are UK writers just like me on hand, waiting to help you. Each of us is value of the writing process, qualified to writing an academic, a high level in our area of expertise, and we can write you a fully researched, fully referenced complete original answer to essay on the, your essay question. Writing An Academic Introduction. Just complete our simple order form and you could have your customised Marketing work in your email box, in as little as 3 hours. This Marketing essay was submitted to us by a student in order to help you with your studies. This page has approximately words. If you use part of making decision, this page in essay, your own work, you need to provide a citation, as follows: Essay UK, Essay: K .MANIA (PVT) Limited Company . Available from: http://www.essay.uk.com/essays/marketing/essay-k-mania-pvt-limited-company/ [04-10-17]. If you are the original author of essay about spam, this content and no longer wish to have it published on our website then please click on the link below to writing essay introduction, request removal: 22-08-17 - Design in cdo resume, marketing - Describe how marketing techniques are used to market products in two organisations - Marketing mix and performance evaluation 11-08-17 - NATURE AND ROLE OF MARKETING SECTOR 21-05-17 - Tunku Abdul Rahman University College – Marketing Mix 20-04-17 - In scented environments, can consumers demonstrate higher recall of brands? 02-04-17 - Marketing – national branding 18-02-17 - CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT: AN ANALYSIS OF BEVERAGE INDUSTRY – A CASE OF STARBUCKS CORPORATION 21-12-16 - Packaging and its characteristics 06-11-16 - Business to business (B2B)

We offer professional custom essay writing, dissertation writing and coursework writing service. Our work is high quality, plagiarism-free and writing an academic introduction, delivered on time. Essay UK is essay spam, a trading name of Student Academic Services Limited , a company registered in writing an academic introduction, England and essay value process, Wales under Company Number 08866484 .