Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Msw thesis pdf

Msw thesis pdf

Oct/Tue/2017 | Uncategorized

The Master s Thesis - California State University Stanislaus

Msw thesis pdf

Order Paper Writing Help 24/7 -
Master of Social Work Program Handbook - University of Nevada, Las

argue essay writing Sure, you’re a lover not a fighter. I am too. But that doesn’t mean that you can avoid writing your argumentative essay! Since you have to msw thesis pdf write an argumentative essay, you might as well learn how to write it well, right? I’ve said it time and time again—there’s nothing worse than staring at summary table a blank page. Putting together an argumentative essay outline is the perfect way to msw thesis pdf turn your blank document into a ready-to-use template. All you have to do is fill in the blanks! In this blog post, I’m going to share with you how to create an nsf sociology, argumentative essay outline. At the end, I’ll give you a downloadable skeleton outline you can use to get started. Structure of the Argumentative Essay Outline. That’s not so bad!

There’s really nothing to be afraid of. Msw Thesis! Here’s how your argumentative essay outline would look if you turned it into a pretty picture: Each of summary table these four sections requires some important elements. Let’s break those down now. Argumentative Essay Outline Section 1: Your Intro. Your introduction is where you lay the foundation for your impenetrable argument. It’s made up of a hook, background information, and a thesis statement. 1. Hook. Your first sentence is comprised of a “hook.” Don’t know what a hook is? A hook is msw thesis pdf a sentence that grabs your reader’s attention just like a good Jackie Chan movie grabs the attention of by carl a martial arts fan. Let’s say I’m writing an argumentative essay about why American people should start eating insects. My hook could be, “For those interested in improving their diets and the environment, say ‘goodbye’ to msw thesis pdf eating chicken, fish, and beef and ‘hello’ to eating silk worms, crickets, and caterpillars.” If you’re having trouble coming up with a good hook, I recommend reading my blog post How to Write Good Hook Sentences.

2. Background information. The next part of your intro is dedicated to schoenberg new music offering some detailed background information on your topic. Try answering the following questions: What is the issue at hand? Who cares? Where is this issue prevalent? Why is it important? For example, “Insects are abundant, nutritious, and msw thesis pdf, environmentally sustainable. Effects! Currently, people in the United States shun the idea of eating insects as part of their diets, favoring instead less nutritious and environmentally destructive food options, such as beef and msw thesis, pork.

The UN recently issued a statement calling for women more world citizens to embrace the many benefits of eating insects.” 3. Thesis. Msw Thesis Pdf! Your thesis typically makes up the last sentence of rubric for a essay your intro paragraph. Msw Thesis Pdf! This is where you clearly state your position on the topic and workplace essay, give a reason for your stance. For example, “A diet of insects can help fix problems related to starvation, obesity, and climate change, and therefore, United States citizens should learn to rely on a variety of pdf insects over chicken, beef, and fish as their main source of summary table protein and pdf, nutrition.” Notice the for a compare essay word “should” in my thesis statement? Using this word makes it clear I’m taking a stance on the argument.

You’ll also notice that my thesis statement sets up the three claims I’m going to expand on later: a diet of insects can help fix problems related to starvation, obesity, and climate change. Let’s talk about adding those claims to pdf our argumentative essay outline now. Argumentative Essay Outline Section 2: Developing Your Argument. Summary Table! Now that you have filled in the general points of your topic and outlined your stance in pdf, the introduction, it’s time to develop your argument. In my sample outline, I show three claims, each backed by three points of evidence. Offering three claims is just a suggestion; you may find that you only have two claims to make, or four.

The exact number of claims you choose to include doesn’t matter (unless, of course, your teacher has given you a specific requirement). Nsf Sociology! What matters is that you develop your argument as thoroughly as possible. 1. What is msw thesis pdf a claim? A claim is a statement you make to summary table support your argument. For example, “Bugs are highly nutritious and eating them can fix the problem of hunger and msw thesis pdf, malnutrition in the United States.” Great!

So I’ve made my claim. But who’s going to believe me? This is cause of teenage essay where evidence comes into play. 2. What is pdf evidence? For each claim you make, you need to provide supporting evidence.

Evidence is new music essays dahlhaus factual information from reliable sources. It is not personal knowledge or anecdotal. For example, “Researchers at the Food and Agricultural Organization of the United States state that ‘Termites are rich in protein, fatty acids, and other micronutrients. Fried or dried termites contain 32–38 percent proteins.’“ My outline shows three pieces of evidence to support each claim, but you may find that each claim doesn’t necessarily have three pieces of evidence to back it. Once again, the exact number doesn’t necessarily matter (unless your teacher has given you instructions), but you need enough evidence to make your claim believable. Once you have gathered your evidence to support your claims, it’s time to add the next important element of your argumentative essay outline: refuting your opponents’ arguments. Let’s talk about that now.

Argumentative Essay Outline Section 3: Refuting Opponents’ Arguments. In this section, you state your opponents’ views and then offer a rebuttal. For example, “Opponents of insect eating from the Beef Council of America say that it is pdf too difficult and time consuming to catch crickets, so it is not easy to gather enough food for a meal, whereas a cow is large and nsf sociology dissertation, contains a lot of meat for many meals.” Oh diss! We know the msw thesis pdf Beef Council just wants us to keep eating McD’s hamburgers and skip the cricket soup. (By the summary table way—I just made that up. The Beef Council did not say that. In your essay, make sure to use real facts.) Now it’s time to set the opponents straight with a refutation that is full of msw thesis pdf hard evidence and that will bring them to their knees. Essay! For example, “According to researchers Cerritos and Cano-Santana, the best time to harvest crickets is to catch them in the hour just before sunrise when they are least active. What’s more, it is easy to develop the msw thesis pdf infrastructure to farm crickets in a way that is dissertation more sustainable than cattle farming.” Booyah! The Beef Council has been served (crickets). Once you have refuted your opponents’ viewpoints, it’s time to sail to the finish line with your conclusion.

Argumentative Essay Outline Section 4: Conclusion. In your conclusion, you are going to accomplish two important tasks. Msw Thesis! 1. Restate the importance of schoenberg new music essays your issue. Similar to what you did in your introduction, you want to restate why this topic is critical. For example, “Simply by incorporating insects into msw thesis pdf, their diets, U.S. citizens can improve the sustainability and nutrition of the American diet.” 2. Paint a picture of the discrimination world if your argument is (or is not) implemented. In the final part of your conclusion, make your audience think about the ramifications of your argument.

What would happen if people started eating insects as a staple of their diets? For example, “The world would be a better place if more people ate insects as a part of their diets. Msw Thesis! Fewer people would go hungry, more people would get the schoenberg and the new music by carl dahlhaus vitamins, minerals, and micronutrients they need to live healthy lifestyles, and our planet would be relieved of the burden of an unsustainable food system. Closing with a clear picture of the world as you would like it to be can leave your reader convinced that your argument is pdf valid. Download the Argumentative Essay Outline Template. Download this skeleton Argumentative Essay Outline to get started. Discrimination In The! Before you go off into the sunset and pdf, use my outline template, make sure that you are following the guidelines specific to your course. While this is schoenberg new music essays dahlhaus a pretty standard outline, there are other ways to outline your argumentative essay. If you’re interested in learning more about argumentative essays, I suggest reading The Secrets of a Strong Argumentative Essay.

Want even more knowledge? Check out this argumentative essay infographic! If you’re looking for some ideas, check out these argumentative essay examples. When you have your argumentative essay and outline ready to go, you can always have one of our awesome editors give it a second look. Psst. Pdf! 98% of Kibin users report better grades! Get inspiration from over 500,000 example essays. About the Author.

Naomi Tepper is women in the a former Kibin editor, the former content manager for pdf the Kibin blog, and forever a word nerd. wow this was really help full. Super! I#8217;m really happy to summary table help. Msw Thesis Pdf! #128578; Hi I have a 20 minute presentation to do on the history of 95 theses effects cognitive-behaviour therapy. Don#8217;t know where to begin. Is this the msw thesis pdf same as doing an argument. This sounds more like an expository essay. For A! An expository essay (or presentation in your case) has the goal of informing the audience on a specific topic. Usually you don#8217;t take an argumentative stance for or against these topics. For more information on expository writing visit: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-write-an-expository-essay/ hi i need some help on an argument . Msw Thesis Pdf! The topic is workplace essay internet a guide or a distraction. i hope u can help.

Do you think the internet is a guide or a distraction? I would suggest writing a thesis statement like this: You could focus on arguing for pdf the internet: #8220;The internet is a useful guide as shown by evidence 1, evidence 2, and 95 theses effects, evidence 3.#8221; OR you could focus on arguing against the internet: #8220;The internet is an annoying distraction as shown by evidence 1, evidence 2, and evidence 3.#8221; OR, and this is the msw thesis pdf best option, you could focus on arguing how to best use the internet: #8220;The internet can be both a useful guide as shown by evidence 1 and evidence 2, but it can also be an annoying distraction as shown by evidence 3 and evidence 4. It is 95 theses effects important to msw thesis set personal limits on web use including solution 1, solution 2, and solution 3.#8221; Personal limits could include things such as limiting yourself to luther's viewing only specific websites during work/study hours, limiting overall time online, and other things like that! Hi Liz, well first you need to pick a side. What do you think? Should they have their licenses revoked? Then you need to come up with a few reasons for why you think this. Msw Thesis Pdf! Can you find any examples of how this tactic has worked (or hasn#8217;t worked). What about summary table people who lose their licenses for other (criminal) reasons, is msw thesis this type of summary table punishment effective?

Why or why not? Come up with approx three claims to support your side. Find some evidence to support your claims. Msw Thesis! Lay out how each of the rubric compare and contrast two authors approach the topic of the Crusades. What do they have in common? What is different? Super happy to help! thank you so much for this! You are welcome so much! Thanks for reading. #128578; Hi, I am writing an argumentative essay on msw thesis, freedom of speech rights and the 1st amendment and summary table, I have two sides of the argument. I am for freedom of speech if it doesn#8217;t harm other people and I have some cases where the supreme court are avoiding the msw thesis laws stated in the amendment but I#8217;m on the court#8217;s side of rubric for a compare and contrast essay restricting inappropriate speech in a school environment.

How should I start out my argument? I think you need to combine your two perspectives into msw thesis pdf, one focused argument. Luther's 95 Theses Effects! Do you, perhaps, want to argue that inappropriate speech in a school environment is msw thesis actually harmful to other people? That way, it falls into your first argument (pro-free speech as long as it#8217;s not harmful) quite nicely. Women Discrimination Workplace! Good luck! it has helped a lot #8230;#8230; great work.

Thanks! Glad you liked it. #128578; Thank you very much :)) You are welcome! Thanks for reading #128578; HI, I am writing an argumentative essay on how different governments should provide additional funding to increase awareness of msw thesis human trafficking, prevent human trafficking, and help victims who have been trafficked. I am not sure where to start from. Hisome of these example essays on human trafficking may give you ideas on rubric for a compare, how to msw thesis pdf get started: https://www.kibin.com/essay-examples/search/human%20trafficking. Hi, I am writing an argumentative essay on how is social media like Facebook or Twitter beneficial or harmful to cause and effect pregnancy its users? I am not sure how to start from there. Pdf! Hi Rosie you might find inspiration on and the new music essays by carl, how to get started by pdf reviewing some of these example essays on social media: https://www.kibin.com/essay-examples/search/social%20media. Discrimination In The Workplace Essay! Hi, i was wondering if in the conclusion of the essay you need to end it with a question, something for msw thesis the reader to continue to think about after reading or is and effect of teenage essay it unnecessary?

Great question! Asking a larger question is definitely one great conclusion technique. Some teachers/profs really like this, while others prefer that you tie everything up with a neat little bow. I recommend you check out this post on the topic of conclusions: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/essay-conclusion/ This helped a lot! Thanks, love how its broken down. I have a question though. Should the conclusion have its own paragraph or can I include the pdf conclusion with opponents argument?

I definitely recommend giving your conclusion its own paragraph. You don#8217;t want to new music essays by carl leave your readers hanging on msw thesis, to just your opponent#8217;s argument! You can learn more about writing conclusions in rubric compare, this post: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/essay-conclusion/ Helped me to help my students #128578; I was wondering if you can show a sample essay with these elements in pdf, use? Thank you #128578; Awesome! I love to hear that. That#8217;s a really great idea#8230; and one that I intend to implement in upcoming blog posts. However, at this time I don#8217;t readily have access to a knock out example. Naomi. HELP. I am having a hard time with my argumentative research essay on discrimination essay, drug testing to receive state benefits a.e. T.A.N.F, food stamps..

I#8217;m getting so frustrated and I dont have any idea where to msw thesis pdf begin.. Nsf Sociology Dissertation! I found it very useful! Thanks a lot #128512; You#8217;re welcome a lot! Thanks for msw thesis pdf reading. Rubric For A Compare And Contrast Essay! #128578; thanks helped me a lot luv your work 3. Pdf! can u do a website on argumentiv wtiting starters plz im a begener. OMG. THX so much this helped a ton. You are so welcome! Thanks for reading. #128578; You#8217;re welcome! Wow that#8217;s a great idea for an essay. Very intriguing. is luther's effects this guide ok for an eight grader test. Yasss#8230;This blog is reliable#8230;Thanks ? Woot!

Glad you like it. #128578; I#8217;m happy to hear it. #128578; Thanks for msw thesis your comment. I have to write an in the essay, argumentative. research essay about the msw thesis career of rubric and contrast essay my choice, which is sports marketing. Msw Thesis! I#8217;m not sure what type of arguments I need to make. Am I defending my choice of summary table careers? Am I talking about it#8217;s importance in msw thesis, the world? It#8217;s just something I am interested in summary table, so I am not sure how to write an argumentative paper about it. Msw Thesis Pdf! I have to write an argumentative research essay about the 95 theses effects career of pdf my choice, which is sports marketing. I#8217;m not sure what type of arguments I need to make. Am I defending my choice of careers? Am I talking about it#8217;s importance in women discrimination in the, the world?

It#8217;s just something I am interested in msw thesis, so I am not sure how to write an argumentative paper about it. Hi thereI#8217;d double check your assignment for clues on how to dissertation approach this. If there really aren#8217;t any additional clues, I would go with your first instinct to defend your choice of careers. Why are you interested? Is the pay worth it? What makes you cut out for pdf this career in particular? A thesis statement might look like: Sports marketing is the perfect career choice for me as it will allow me to use my strengths in luther's effects, XYZ, make a decent income, all while keeping me interested and engaged. Then use the rest of your essay to fill out those key points. Thanks! That#8217;s helpful.

Here#8217;s what the msw thesis assignment says: #8220;In your argumentative research essay, you will a) conduct research about a successful and realistic career of your choice, b) use this research and accompanying commentary and rhetoric to create an argument that you will eventually present and defend to a group of peers. This assignment serves to create a foundation for personal statements, resumes and CVs, and even interviews in which you will be asked about your chosen career path and its significance to and the new music by carl dahlhaus you. The evidence you collect during your research should support and justify your pursuit of any given career.#8221; Do you think I will be on track if I use your suggested thesis? YesI do. You#8217;ll also want to find some hard facts and statistics to support your claims.

For example, dig up how much it will cost for you to get your degree and weigh that against pdf, your potential income. You#8217;ll want to start with a clear thesis statement. Dissertation! I assume that when you say you are pro-Hungary this means that you feel the country shouldn#8217;t be required to pdf accept refugees? If so, your thesis statement might look something like this: Hungary should not be required to accept Syrian refugees because of reason 1, reason 2, and reason 3. Orif you think the country should help. You would start with a thesis like this: Hungary should be required to accept Syrian refugees because of reason 1, reason 2, and reason 3. Glad to help! Thanks for your comment. Hi ! I need help in writing a good thesis statement on the advantages and disadvantages of using a cell phone.

Please help. I need to submit it on thursday. Plz Plz help. This one is pretty straightforward. You can frame it like this: Cell phone use has many advantages such as A, and for a and contrast, B, but some disadvantages such as C. Or you could flip it: Cell phone use has many disadvantages such as A, and pdf, B, but some advantages such as C. Fill in A, B, and C with your actual research. Discrimination Workplace Essay! Thank you so much Naomi. Pdf! This is a great help.

Hi ! I need to write a thesis statement on the topic, #8216;Element of hamartia in Hamlet, Love song of J Alfred and nsf sociology, Agamemnon. I need a thesis statement on this. I have written Unable to take the correct decision at the right time can lead to a tragic end. Msw Thesis Pdf! To be able to make that correct decision one must have the confidence otherwise it can have a tragic end as it happened to the protagonists in Hamlet, Agamemnon and The Love song of J. Alfred. Do you think this is ok, if not can you help me please in women in the, writing a good thesis statement.

Thank you. I think you have the right idea, but your version is pdf unclear and a bit repetitive. Summary Table! How about this edit? Being unable to make the right decision at the right time can lead to msw thesis pdf a tragic end, which is exactly what happened to the protagonists in cause and effect pregnancy, Hamlet, Agamemnon, and pdf, The Love song of J. Alfred. Thank you Naomi so very much. This is summary table great. I can go ahead now.

You#8217;re welcome, Rachel! First you#8217;ll need to come up with a thesis statement. For example: Public schools should be divided by sex because of reason 1, reason 2, and reason 3. Then choose reasons that you can support with evidence from your research. Pdf! this really works thanks. Women In The Essay! Glad it worked for you, Rose! Thanks for your comment. Thanks but I#8217;m having trouble coming up with a good topic that is strong and worthy to be argued but not boring. I want to do something that isn#8217;t a popular topic like is texting and driving bad anu advice. thank you so much. Pdf! I have to write an argumentative essay on Poverty and Illiteracy.

I have already looked up my citations. But I don#8217;t know how to break down my citations. Could you help me please? I#8217;m not sure whether you need to write APA, MLA, or some other type of citation, but I have some blog posts that can help: MLA is how I need to write it. Oh lordy this blog is ammmaaazzzinnnng. Why thank you! I appreciate you readinnnnnng! can you send me your project on my email [emailprotected] Ikr like wowww #8230;I am so grateful to reach up on it. can u send me your project on summary table, my email [emailprotected] . I#8217;m supposed to create an argumentative essay that Rome was a superior society to msw thesis pdf Han China.

Thank you so much. I think this is super helpful. Now my next problem is if I can fit it all onto one page. (That#8217;s the nsf sociology limit our teacher gave us. he wants to see if we can make brief statements that speak many words with little words written) Funnyis that a common assignment this month? You#8217;re not the first student to ask me about this Romans v Hans. A topic that large is going to be very difficult to explore in a single pagebut hey, it#8217;s a good exercise in msw thesis, concision. In any caseat the 95 theses risk of sounding sales-ythe Kibin editing team is really good at msw thesis meticulously cutting an essay down to size if you end up going over that one-page limit. You can learn more about our editing service here: https://www.kibin.com/essay-editing-proofreading. I really don#8217;t understand the refuting part. When you refute something, you take your opponent#8217;s argument and rip it to shreds. Dissertation! So for example, say your opponent#8217;s biggest argument is msw thesis pdf that Donald Trump is the best candidate for U.S. Cause Of Teenage! president, you could counter that argument by pointing out msw thesis pdf, that he has zero experience in politics. hello again.

I don#8217;t know if you got my resent reply but I was trying to ask and see if you could give me a little advice on some good resources involving work laws for teens. This is really helped a lot. I was able to do my argumentative essay after reading this. It also explained clearly what I was looking for. Thank you! 3. You are so welcome! Glad to help. #128578; thanks a lot! this helped me create my english paper! Sweet! Love to hear that. Discrimination Essay! #128578; Thank you so much.

You saved my last semester of college! (From a French canadian currently having English Classes) Hey! Thanks for the great comment. You really made my day! I wish you the very best in your English classes. Woot! Happy to help. #128578; Fantastic! So happy to msw thesis hear it. #128578; I#8217;m writing about functionalism and Weberianism. Compare and contrast them and discuss briefly how concepts from the two theories contribute to the knowledge of health practitioners.

Please hook me up!! Love this blog. Summary Table! What email address I can sent my essay to get fix? And how long do I have to wait to get it back. Thank you. Hi Trinh Le, I love that you love it. #128578; Thanks for the comment. To have an essay edited, please visit us here: https://www.kibin.com/essay-editing-proofreading. Our editors can have your essay back in pdf, as few as 3 hours (depending on dissertation, word count). I#8217;m in love with this blog. I was totally dreading the argumentative essay outline but now I#8217;m kind of pumped thanks to your (absolutely hilarious) examples!

Awesome! I love hearing this. Writing can be fun as long as you don#8217;t actively dread it. #128578; THANK YOU SO MUCH PLEASE WISH ME LUCK FOR MY ENGLISH EXAM TOMORROW SINCE ARGUMENTATIVE IS GOING TO BE INCLUDED IN THE EXAM TOMORROW I SHOULD#8217;VE ADD THE EVIDENCE FOR THE CLAIM HAHAHAHA O??? Thanks for pdf reading! #128578; This saved my life. Thank you so much!

Sweet! Happy to be a lifesaver. Nsf Sociology! I need this argumentative essay for tmm#8230; if crickets should be added to lunch school I need a sting essay I#8217;m in 11 grade my opinion is yes crickets should be added. Hi there, the outline in this post should help you a lot! As for your thesis statement, you could write something like: Crickets should be added to the school lunch menu because they are both nutritious and inexpensive. For the msw thesis pdf rest of your essay, talk about how you know they are nutritious and inexpensive (hint, do your research!). I never understood the way my teacher taught this until I found this blog. It has helped me write a better argumentative essay.

Thanks. You#8217;re welcome! Thanks for reading. #128578; Awesome! I love to by carl hear feedback like this. Thanks for reading! Thanks a lot mate helped me so much. Super! Happy to help.

You#8217;re super welcome! Happy to help. Thank You sooo much for this blog. This has given me a chance to structure my assignment even better. THANKS xx. Thanks so much for reading! Happy to help. Pdf! I#8217;m writing about functionalism and Weberianism. Compare and contrast them and discuss briefly how concepts from the two theories contribute to the knowledge of in the workplace health practitioners.

Please hook me up!! Your topic is a bit over my head, but you may be able to get the pdf creative juices flowing by using our compare/contrast thesis statement generator: https://www.kibin.com/thesis-builder/compare-contrast-topic. You#8217;re welcome! Thanks for luther's 95 theses reading. My name is Haley and i have to msw thesis do an argumentative essay for LA and my topic is#8230;#8230;..In what situations, if any, does a woman have a right to an abortion? what should i put as a hook?

The hook you choose will definitely depend on your stance on the topic. If your paper is pro-choice, you could start with a shocking statistic about the number of women who go through illegal/dangerous abortions during times and places where abortion is illegal. If your paper is pro-life, you might start with an emotional appeal about the life of an unborn fetus being cut short. This is very helpful. I was having trouble getting started on women in the, writing but now I feel a lot more confident in my subject. Thanks for pdf the breakdown. Happy you found it useful.

Thanks for reading! Glad to hear that! M hving trouble with introduction on smoking restriction. Can you help me with introducing on smoking restriction topic and thesis as well. I#8217;m going to assume that you are taking a stance in women discrimination workplace essay, favor of smoking restriction. Msw Thesis Pdf! A hook would be a shocking statistic about the health risks of secondhand smoke to non-smokers. Here is cause pregnancy a good source to get you started: http://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/fact_sheets/secondhand_smoke/general_facts/ A thesis statement framework might look like this: Smoking restrictions are critical to public health due to msw thesis reason 1, reason 2, and reason 3. You might also try our thesis statement builder: https://www.kibin.com/thesis-builder.

Naomi! youre amazing! this has really clarified this topic for discrimination in the workplace essay me. thank you! Well, thank you, Neil! This comment was a great way to start my Friday. #128578; Wow, this is pdf really good. I have been reading about discrimination essay academic reading and msw thesis, writing every day for women discrimination in the workplace essay 9 wks. I have to write a 1200-1500 word argumentative essay for my 1st university assessment. This is by far the most helpful article I have read.

Well done and thanks. Heaps. Fantastic! Happy to pdf help. I have to write a argumentative essay and the topic is: Should Homeland security and the CIA treat terrorist better? Aren#8217;t they people too? I#8217;m not sure what exactly im suppose to do or how to start it. thank you ms.Naomi that was really helpful. Do you add in a rebuttal for each of your points?? That is certainly one way to 95 theses approach an argumentative essay. Msw Thesis! Take an opponent#8217;s view on each of your arguments and then crush it with your rebuttal. Or, if you follow the outline I gave you in this post, just include a section to crush one or two common opponent arguments.

Thank you, this was very helpful and in the same time funny! good way to make interesting!! This was very helpful, but I still have some hesitation, my last important paper is an summary table, Argumentative Research, and this will be my first one. I already have a thesis chosen and I#8217;m just kinda confuse about msw thesis what facts I need to collect, but its just getting information that will back up my thesis,correct? Hi thereyes, as long as you have a good defendable thesis, you should be able to find sources to rubric for a compare and contrast essay support your stance. Msw Thesis Pdf! Here is and the dahlhaus a blog post about making sure your sources are credible: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/apply-craap-test-essay-sources/ Thanks for answering but I#8217;m having a difficult time trying to find and discern what will be helpful in my paper. My paper being about Human Rights specifically Minority/Indigenous Rights. This was so helpful! But, I do have a couple of pdf questions. Is there a secret to writing a killer hook?

What is the best way to state your claim in the introduction? You might need to also read these posts: Thank you so much for the helpful info. I definitely owe a get out of jail free card. Awesome, I could definitely use it. Nsf Sociology! #128578; Seriously very usefull tips i like it #128578; How many paragraphs is msw thesis this?

The argumentative essay outline is 6 paragraphs as it stands, but you can definitely alter it to suit your purposes by adding or subtracting body paragraphs as needed. Usually your hook sentence is separate from schoenberg essays by carl dahlhaus your thesis statement. The hook is the first sentence in pdf, the intro paragraph, while your thesis statement is typically the last sentence in this paragraph. Sometimes you will add some background information too. So an intro is summary table Hook-background info-thesis statement. Msw Thesis! Here#8217;s a revision of luther's effects your sentence: ADD A HOOK SENTENCE OR TWO HERE. We live in 21st century, and msw thesis, many gender roles are outdated and shouldn#8217;t affect our lives in the ways they did before. One of these outdated gender roles is the summary table idea that only boys can ask girls outgirls should be able to ask boys out too. this is very useful#8230; but I can not write argument for my research paper (my topic is the racism in msw thesis, america and how effect to people ) can you help me , please.

Racism in America is a huge problem and a huge topic. I think your first step is to narrow your research focus. First, which specific problem of racism will you be looking at? Racism against a particular minority group? In a specific region or city? Are there studies that show the effects in these groups and regions? What are some common findings/themes? Here is luther's another post specifically about writing a research paper: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-write-a-research-paper/ This blog is Amazing!

Very helpful! But my question is that did you really have to pdf use #8220;eating insects#8221; example? I was having a hot n sour soup while reading this. 95 Theses! Ha! I#8217;m so sorry to have ruined your supper. Msw Thesis Pdf! #128578; I think I was inspired to schoenberg new music essays by carl dahlhaus write this post after a bug flew into my mouth while I was riding my bike to work#8230; nutty and pdf, a bit bitter. Thanks for reading! This is for a and contrast essay absolutely incredible! I greatly admire your work and accomplishment! I am a teacher that is writing a textbook with Creative Commons licensing for my school district using CK-12 as the platform. With all due respect, I would really love to speak with you about possibly including some of the information on the Kibin site, particularly this post, as a properly attributed contribution to my 6th Grade Reading Language Arts textbook.

If you would not mind getting in msw thesis pdf, contact with me, my email is [emailprotected] or simply reply to this comment. @naomi_tepper:disqus. Hi AlishaThanks for your kind comment. I#8217;m totally in favor of you using the content from this post in your textbook with attribution. Summary Table! Best of luck on this very important project, and msw thesis pdf, if you need to discuss, you can easily reach me at [emailprotected] You#8217;re going to have to take a stance for or against schoenberg and the by carl, school uniforms and offer credible evidence to support your stance. Msw Thesis Pdf! I#8217;d suggest reading this post on how to write a thesis statement : https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-write-a-thesis-statement/ Thank you for writing all these helpful hints! I#8217;m currently writing one for college with the topic of legalizing lane splitting for discrimination in the workplace motorcycles. I just finished writing found your blog which is helping me make sure I did everything correctly #128578; thank you!!

Fantastic! Happy to help. this is msw thesis amazing and nsf sociology dissertation, funny as hell. Pdf! this should help with my exam. tqvm #128578; Thanks so much! Best of luck with your exam. #128578; it#8217;s very useful. Luther's 95 Theses! thanks a lot. You#8217;re welcome! Thanks for commenting. I#8217;ll be thankfull to you #128578; You just made my time. You#8217;re welcome!

Thanks for the comment. #128578; Thank you very much for making this easy to understand, this helped me ace my English final exam. Pdf! You are the and effect of teenage pregnancy essay best #128578; So happy to hear it! Thanks for the comment. Hi ?. Msw Thesis Pdf! Thanks for this wonderful guidelines. Your article really makes my day more easier. Wish me luck.

Inny. Sweet! Good luck on your project! What a great tips. Thank you #128578; Happy you think so! Thanks for the comment. Summary Table! woooow this blog had helped me lotssssssss , thanks for msw thesis your efforts. Summary Table! Happy to help! Thanks for the comment. This seems to be very helpful! I have an msw thesis pdf, English final tmrw and I am really scared. Our teacher is giving us four random articles and summary table, we have to pdf create an argumentative essay on a question he provided us.

Do you know what I can do because I#8217;m really bad at writing and reading. Like what else can I do rather than read this blog? First off, relax, deep breath, no need to be scared! As intimidating as this final seems right now, it will be over and effect essay soon and msw thesis pdf, you#8217;ll barely remember it happened. #128578; I know you said that you want advice more than just this blog, but it happens that my best advice happens to luther's 95 theses be on the blog. I have a post that I think will help you make a game plan for tackling an msw thesis, in-class essay. Here it is: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-write-a-timed-essay/ wowwwwwwww niiiiiiiiiiice.

This really help a lot keeeep uuuuuup the good woooork. Great! Glad you thought it was helpful. #128578; This blog is awesome and so helpful! Thank you thank you thank you. Thanks for the sweet comment! Happy to help. Summary Table! #128578;

may u send me your project on my email [emailprotected] thank you so muuch #128512; Thanks for pdf reading! Glad we could help. Soo good it helped me a lot! Great! Happy to help. #128578; Thanks for the clear outline, was very confused about how to start my paper after reading this made me crystal clear, don#8217;t know how I started and didn#8217;t know I had ended just went off like a flash. Discrimination In The Essay! very very useful. I#8217;m so glad you found it useful, Ram.

Thanks for msw thesis pdf reading! Thank you so much for of teenage pregnancy the outline!! I used it all morning to help start my essay for college English over Big Box vs Small Businesses! Fantastic! Happy to msw thesis pdf hear it. #128578; i am writing a argumentative essay for #8220;being competent in English Language is summary table necessary for successful academic achievement#8221; cloud you plx give me a best introduction for this essay #8230; An interesting fact or statistic that shows the correlation between learning English and academic success might be your best choice, if you can find something from a reputable source. Or, if you could start with a story about yourself or someone you know who achieved something great because of knowing how to speak English.

Can anyone give me a good hook for same sex marriage . I#8217;m writing an argumentative paper for msw thesis pdf my adv. comp class. Your hook will depend on the stance you are taking. For example, if you are arguing in and the new music, favor of msw thesis pdf same sex marriage you could start with an interesting statistic that shines a light on the success of same sex marriages or you could start with a heartwarming story or anecdote about a successful same sex marriage. This was really funny! (and useful) Thanks #128578; Awesome! Glad you liked it. Thanks for the comment. #128578; Hey!!

This page was rlly helpful but I still need help with making an pregnancy essay, intro for #8220;Why Teenager Should Not Have TVs In Their Bedrooms#8221; I would really appreciate it if u could help ASAP plz!!O That will help you write a strong intro #8212; including a strong thesis #128578; Ths for this it helped a lot. Awesome! Thanks for the comment. #128578; I really appreciate your help. didnt help at all sorry. Msw Thesis Pdf! Sorry that it wasn#8217;t more helpful, Trent. Let us know if you have any questions that are still unanswered! I#8217;m going to write about how humanity should strive for immortality. Do you think the topic is summary table too hard and msw thesis, broad for a 10th grader like me?

May I know your thoughts and suggestions, please? Thanks! Nah, you can totally handle that topic! I don#8217;t think it#8217;s too broad, either, and I really like that it take a strong stance. Just make sure that you have 2-3 solid and specific reasons to back up your claim that we should strive for immortality, as you#8217;ll want to effects include those reasons in your thesis and defend them throughout your paper.

So the first question to pdf answer as you write your thesis is #8220;Why do I believe this?#8221; Hi, there. I saw your question asking for advice on the difficulty of writing a paper on luther's, immortality. I have a few views on that myself but of the opposite point. I would be very interested in msw thesis, reading your thoughts on the matter. Schoenberg By Carl Dahlhaus! So perhaps you would be inclined to email me your assignment once it#8217;s finished. thanks this blog was very helpful. Awesome! We#8217;re happy you think so and pdf, thanks for and effect pregnancy the comment. Pdf! #128578; Super helpful! About to write a 6-7 page paper for my college professor and I needed advice on summary table, an effective argumentative structure outline. This is exactly what I needed to look at. Well designed.

Sweet! Love to hear that it helped. Thanks for pdf the kind comment. #128578; Is Misdiagnoses of Mental Disorders a good topic to new music essays write about? And is it too broad? I want to include toxic thinking as a huge contribution and impact to msw thesis pdf mental illness. I need direction Please help!! It is a bit broad, yes.

I would suggest narrowing it down to just one mental disorder. Maybe depression or ADD. You could narrow it down even further to talk about these diagnoses in young adults or children rather than everyone. Finally, make sure you have some evidence to support your argument that toxic thinking is the contributing factor here! That#8217;s a pretty big statement and you#8217;ll definitely need to back it up.

I COULD KISS YOU RIGHT NOW YOU SAVED MY LIFE. 3. can u send me your project on my email [emailprotected] nice .. Women Discrimination Essay! great work you have done.. thanks for help Naomi#8230; Thanks for reading and for your kind comment! Thanks for your comment! Argumentative essay known as a task challenging somehow but the thing you break it up, that was a sick info. Thanks so so much. P.S. Msw Thesis! loved your sense of humour. Aww, shucks. Thanks for your sweet comment! #128578; bless you!! i have a paper due and this helps so much ^^ Woot! So glad to hear it.

Thanks for and the new music essays dahlhaus reading! Thank you so much for the helpful outline. This is by msw thesis far one of the most detailed and useful outline I have used. Keep up the good work. Cause Pregnancy Essay! Thanks for pdf your kind comment! Happy the outline helped you. Hehe love this comment.

Thanks for your kind words and happy to help. Cause And Effect Pregnancy! #128578; You#8217;re super welcome! Thanks for pdf the kind comment! A history paper isn#8217;t necessarily the summary table same as an argumentative essay, though it *can* be. Pdf! It really depends on how you approach your topic. Read that suggested post though, it should help you get started! man, i think you dont no what you did to me. 95 Theses Effects! thank U a lot. Hehe hopefully it was a good thing. Thanks for the thank you. Msw Thesis! #128578; this helped me so much. Luther's! Thank you . Sweet! Happy to hear it. Thanks, very helpful. Yay!

Happy you think so. #128578; i love this blog #8230; you are an awesome teacher #8230; Aww, shucks. Thanks so much for reading. #128578; Hehe I#8217;m 100% positive you could be as smart as me. Happy this helped and thanks for the kind comment! #128578; I#8217;m not the msw thesis best at writing essays, especially argumentative ones#8230; This is a huge help! Thank you so very much!! #128578; Sweet! Happy to help out. #128578; Thank you so so so so so so so so much Naomi!! I was having trouble writing an dissertation, argumentative essay from avid elective class you are greatly appreciated! *bows down to you* You will be a great writer I promise #128578; P.S. have you made any more of msw thesis these? Haha, thanks for the super kind comment. I really appreciate it!

Yes, I#8217;ve written quite a few other posts for this blog (though not so much any more since I manage it now). Here are a few that you might like: Yay! Final complete! Congrats and happy this helped. Thanks for and effect of teenage pregnancy essay the kind comment. #128578; I was stumped in msw thesis pdf, class by the prompt for summary table a six paragraph essay. This article is great. Msw Thesis! THANK YOU!

Noiiice! Happy this helped you. Thanks for the comment. Congratulations on your upcoming graduation! So happy that this post helped you get to nsf sociology dissertation the finish line. Thanks for the kind comment #128578; Naomi. omg you just saved my life i could kiss you 3. What if you are writing at school and they don#8217;t allow you to use your computer to look up information for the text.

In that case you#8217;ll want to prepare in msw thesis pdf, advance as best you can by for a compare essay becoming as familiar as possible with the type of essay you#8217;ll be writing and the type of material you need to know for the essay. You might check out this post: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-write-a-timed-essay/ if you reply to me ill be so happy. You#8217;re awesome! Thanks a lot for this excellent blog post Naomi. Msw Thesis! Thanks so much for the comment! #128578; Wow i love this. Summary Table! Thanks Naomi for msw thesis pdf the educative piece.

That#8217;s great! Thanks for the kind comment. I#8217;m in love with this phenomenal blogger.*SIGHS* Aww! Your comment totally made my day. xoxo! Muah! #128578; Happy to and effect of teenage help. Hi Naomi, this is an msw thesis, amazing article, yet I have some questions I hope you can answer. Summary Table! I#8217;m about to msw thesis pdf sit for discrimination workplace essay the FCE in two days, and it#8217;s mandatory that I write an msw thesis, essay. I don#8217;t know the type of essay nor the luther's effects topic of it.

How would you recommend me to study for it? Thanks in advance #128578; Ooh! You must be feeling the pressure. I#8217;m sure you#8217;ll do great, especially since you are reaching out for msw thesis pdf advice. It#8217;s about writing a timed (in-class) essay, and a lot of the advice can apply to other types of women in the workplace essay timed essay tests too. Point #5 is especially important: #8220;If you’re really nervous, practice writing under pressure before your test. Set a timer for msw thesis pdf the same amount of time you’ll have during the actual test, and work on writing a coherent essay about a sample prompt or an important topic.#8221; I#8217;d also research the different types of essay prompts that they#8217;ve given in the past to use for your practice writing session. Maybe this resource will help? http://www.firstcertificatewriting.co.uk/live/paper-2-writing-part-1-essays/ I wish you the best on your FCE!

Thanks for the comment. #128578; So glad you think it#8217;s helpful! Thanks for reading! xoxo. Summary Table! i really like the explanation bcoz it#8217;s clear and msw thesis pdf, it#8217;s not explained in a boring way like how most people did. thanks a lot! this really helped my homework :)) Great! That#8217;s exactly what I was going for. So happy it helped you. Thanks for the comment! #128578; You#8217;re awesome! Thanks for reading.

Very helpful article! Thank you so much! Great! Happy to and effect of teenage essay help. Hi, it is really a clear and detailed graph. Could I cite it in my assignment? Sure, you#8217;re welcome to cite it #128578; Thanks for reading. Msw Thesis Pdf! OK I need help I have two argumentative essays due Wednesday and I looked at your website and nsf sociology dissertation, it helped me a ton i never could have done it without you. Msw Thesis! thx so much. now i just need to make one#8230;

You#8217;ve totally got this!! THANK YOU SO MUCH. I am already almost done and it is mostly because of this page! Thanks for the words of encouragement! U guys are the best. Summary Table! So glad it was helpful! Thanks for reading #128578; Ma#8217;am you are such a saviour. #128536;#128536;#128536;

Thank you for reading! Loved the explanation! Thanks a lot for being that graphic. Msw Thesis! So glad you liked it! Thanks for the comment #128578; Hey there, Michael #128578; Thanks for stopping by! thanks for saving my life :-):-) Woot! Glad we could help. saving time and getting ultra information#8230; We#8217;re all about saving you time! #128578; Thanks for reading. I have Exams tomorrow and this really helped me alot#8230;Thanks Naomi #128578; Glad you found it useful #128578; Thank you for reading! Oh thank goodness!

I always have trouble on the thesis and hook, thank you so much, you saved meee! Awesome! So glad we could help #128578; Amazing. Helped me like hell. So glad you found it useful, Dana! Thanks for reading. Thank you this saved my butt. Sweet! So glad we could help #128578; Is this good for an argumentative essay titled ( Animals in Captivity )?? Have you thought why animals roar,cry, weak, looking upset?

And why caged birds sing? In 2014 a research from Harvard University showed that 10,000 animals from women different species around the world. die every year out of loneliness, violence, shortage of food and air and pdf, lack of freedom. Animals are living organisms as humans and plants and need a lot of rights that we should put them in consideration.

Need Help Writing an Essay? -
MSW Thesis FINAL pdf - Laurentian University

resume modle Aly est la fille de Thorne et de Darla, qui est décédée après avoir été renversée par Taylor, ivre. Msw Thesis Pdf. La haine d’Aly envers cette dernière commence alors. New Music Dahlhaus. Des années plus tard, Eric fait de la jeune fille l’assistante de Hope au sein de Forrester Creations. Msw Thesis. Aly développe alors une vénération sans borne pour sa cousine, jusqu’au jour où celle-ci quitte Liam pour Wyatt.

Une décision qu’Aly ne peut comprendre, ayant elle-même un faible pour Liam tandis qu’elle déteste Wyatt et sa mère, en qui elle est certaine que l’on ne peut avoir confiance. Summary Table. Aly commence alors à avoir des visions de Darla. Pdf. En parallèle, elle entame sa toute-première relation amoureuse avec Oliver, qui se sert d’elle car elle est une Forrester, mais qui finit par éprouver de vrais sentiments pour elle. Amber est un personnage désorienté, qui sème généralement la zizanie sur son passage. Essay. La jeune femme aspire à trouver un homme riche et séduisant afin de passer le restant de sa vie avec lui mais ses méthodes de séduction sont pour le moins controversées. Pdf. Elle a eu une relation avec Rick dont elle était la baby-sitter lorsqu’il était adolescent, puis avec Deacon avec qui elle a un enfant : Eric Jr. Summary Table. Elle est la cible des attaques de Sheila et sa fille, Erica, mais Taylor lui vient en aide.

Plus tard, elle kidnappe son propre enfant dont Deacon a la garde et divorce de Rick. Pdf. Elle a une relation avec Thomas avant de quitter la ville, puis fait diverses apparitions à Los Angeles au cours desquelles elle séduit Oliver, Liam et Marcus, avec qui elle a un enfant. Women Discrimination In The. Hélas, aucun d’entre eux ne reste avec elle et Rick, son ex-mari refuse à son tour de lui donner une nouvelle chance lorsqu’il apprend qu’elle a drogué Hope. Bill est le fils illégitime de Bill Spencer Sr, un magnat de la presse dont il hérite la moitié de Spencer Publications, en collaboration avec sa demi-sœur, Karen. Msw Thesis Pdf. Manipulateur et sournois, il épouse Katie au grand dam de Brooke et Donna, persuadées qu’il l’utilise. Discrimination Essay. Il tente en effet de prendre la tête de Forrester Creations mais Steffy use de ses charmes pour l’en empêcher. Msw Thesis Pdf. Il met ensuite tout en œuvre pour séparer son fils aîné, Liam, de Hope, la fille de Brooke, dont il finit par tomber amoureux.

Il est également le père de Will, qu’il a eu avec Katie, et de Wyatt, avec Quinn Fuller. Brooke est la femme fatale de la série. Nsf Sociology. Elle fait partie des personnages principaux présents dès les tout débuts du soap et est connue pour avoir été la grande rivale de Taylor et de Stéphanie. Pdf. Brooke n’est pas seulement une dangereuse séductrice, c’est également une femme d’affaires accomplie et une véritable passionnée. Dissertation. C’est la sœur de Donna et de Katie et elle détient un record en terme de mariages : avec Grant Chambers, Thorne Forrester, Whipple Jones, Nick Marone, 2 fois avec Eric et pas moins de 6 fois avec Ridge, son grand amour Elle est la mère de Rick, Bridget, Hope, R.J. Msw Thesis Pdf. et Jack.

Caroline est la fille de Karen Spencer. Essay. Elle a été élevée par sa mère ainsi que la compagne de cette dernière et n’a fait connaissance avec les Forrester que tardivement. Pdf. Ridge et Brooke proposent rapidement un poste à la jeune femme au sein de l’entreprise familiale afin de distraire Rick d’Amber. Of Teenage Pregnancy Essay. Ce qui fonctionne très bien pour Rick mais Caroline, quant à elle, tombe sous le charme de Thomas. Pdf. Lorsque Ridge donne une promotion à ce dernier au lieu de Rick, Caroline constate des changements chez Thomas et se tourne vers Rick. Of Teenage. Plus tard, ce dernier la quitte pour Maya. Msw Thesis. Caroline se révèle très ingénieuse et met tout en œuvre pour le récupérer. Cause And Effect. Elle parvient à ses fins et se marie finalement avec Rick. Carter est le frère adoptif de Marcus. Msw Thesis Pdf. Il est arrivé à Los Angeles pour lui rendre visite mais a fini par accepter un travail chez Forrester Creations.

Immédiatement attiré par Maya, il rejoint le casting d’une web série pour se rapprocher d’elle. Luther's 95 Theses Effects. Ils finissent par sortir ensemble mais après de multiples trahisons de la jeune femme, avec Oliver et Rick, il la laisse tomber et prend sa revanche le jour où l’on apprend qu’elle est en réalité transgenre. Donna est la sœur cadette de Brooke et l’aînée de Katie. Pdf. Après une relation tumultueuse avec Thorne, elle quitte Los Angeles pour ne revenir que des années plus tard. Rubric Compare Essay. Elle tombe alors amoureuse de Ridge mais comprend rapidement que celui-ci sera toujours lié à Brooke. Msw Thesis Pdf. Pour se venger, elle s’engage alors dans une nouvelle relation avec Thorne, qui échoue à nouveau, puis avec Eric, qui divorce de Stephanie pour l’épouser. Cause And Effect Of Teenage. C’est ainsi que commence sa longue guerre avec Pam, la sœur de Stephanie.

Le mariage se solde par un divorce et Donna épouse Justin Barber avec qui elle a un fils : Marcus. Msw Thesis. Peu de temps après, Donna se sépare également de Justin, mais tous deux décident de rester amis. Of Teenage Essay. Après le décès de Stephanie, elle réconforte Eric et se fait une ennemie en la personne de Quinn Eric est le patriarche de la famille Forrester et le fondateur de l’empire haute-couture Forrester Creations . Pdf. Présent depuis le début du soap, en 1987, il est l’époux de Stéphanie depuis le tout premier épisode jusqu’au décès de cette dernière, en 2013. Women In The. Ce qui ne l’empêche pas de commettre de nombreuses incartades au fil des années dont Brooke et Taylor ne sont que les plus renommées ! Il est le père de Thorne, Kristen, Felicia, Angela, Rick et Bridget, et le père adoptif de Ridge. Hope est la fille de Brooke et de Deacon Sharpe, qui n’est autre que l’ex beau-fils de cette dernière.

Il s’agit d’une jeune femme douce, raisonnable et un brin conservative, à l’inverse de sa mère. Msw Thesis Pdf. Après avoir de justesse échappé à un viol, elle se promet d’attendre avant de se donner à l’homme qu’elle aime. Cause Of Teenage. Elle fait alors la connaissance d’Oliver mais Steffy ne tarde pas à se dresser en travers de leur chemin. Msw Thesis. Sans parvenir à le séduire, elle s’arrange pour détruire leur relation et fait tout pour humilier la jeune femme. Summary Table. Par la suite, Hope rencontre Liam et tous deux tombent amoureux. Msw Thesis. Hélas, une fois encore, l’ombre de Steffy jette un voile sur leur relation. In The Essay. Hope désire se préserver jusqu’au mariage et Steffy en profite pour séduire Liam. Msw Thesis. Au départ, il ne s’agit que de manipulation de la part de cette dernière, mais par la suite, elle développe de vrais sentiments pour Liam et un long triangle amoureux se met en place. Workplace. Après bien des souffrances de part et d’autre, des unions et des séparations, Liam retrouve Hope et Steffy s’envole pour Paris. Msw Thesis. Mais l’arrivée de Wyatt, le demi-frère caché de Liam, vient une nouvelle fois tout perturber.

Fou amoureux de Hope, il fera tout ce qui est en son pouvoir pour la séparer de Liam et parvient à ses fins avec le concours de Steffy, revenue de Paris. Schoenberg Dahlhaus. Mais Liam n’a aucune intention de laisser tomber et continue à tout faire pour regagner le cœur de Hope, qui éprouve de son côté des sentiments pour les deux garçons. Pdf. Sans compter que Wyatt et sa mère, Quinn, ont de nombreux secrets et sont également des as de la manipulation Katie est la plus jeune des sœurs Logan. Effects. Elle a fait des apparitions récurrentes dans le soap jusqu’en 2007, où elle devient l’un des personnages principaux. Msw Thesis. Depuis que Storm, son frère, lui a tiré dessus avant de se suicider pour lui offrir son cœur, elle a une santé fragile.

Après une relation mouvementée avec Nick, elle tombe amoureuse de Bill. And The New Music By Carl. Mais elle n’est pas au bout de ses peines car il s’avère terriblement manipulateur et infidèle. Msw Thesis Pdf. Malgré tout, lorsque la vie de la jeune femme se trouve en danger, il comprend qu’il éprouve des sentiments profonds et sincères pour elle. Women Discrimination Workplace Essay. La jeune femme a également eu une relation avec Ridge, le mari de Brooke, après la trahison de cette dernière avec Bill. Pdf. Katie est la mère de Will. Après la mort de sa mère (Kelly Hopkins), Liam emménage à L.A. Schoenberg By Carl Dahlhaus. pour retrouver son père biologique, Bill. Msw Thesis Pdf. Avec le soutien de Hope, qui est rapidement devenue son amie, il se rapproche de ce dernier.

Plus tard, Amber tente de lui faire croire qu’il est le père de son enfant mais Liam, profondément amoureux de Hope, refuse ses avances. Rubric For A Compare And Contrast Essay. Il se rapproche également de Steffy qui exerce sur lui une tentation constante tandis que sa fiancée désire se préserver jusqu’au mariage, ignorant que la jeune femme le manipule pour les séparer. Pdf. C’est ainsi que commence un dangereux triangle amoureux. And Effect Pregnancy. En effet, Liam va s’apercevoir qu’il est amoureux des deux jeunes femmes et ces dernières vont s’arracher sa préférence sans merci. Msw Thesis Pdf. Finalement, Steffy part pour Paris lorsqu’elle apprend qu’elle est stérile et Liam retrouve Hope. Summary Table. Pour peu de temps car son demi-frère, Wyatt, qui vient de faire son apparition, va lui aussi tout tenter pour gagner le cœur de la jeune femme, ce qui va donner lieu à une guerre entre les deux garçons. Msw Thesis Pdf. Liam perd alors Hope mais refuse de se résigner Maya est une jeune femme très mystérieuse. And The New Music Essays. Elle débarque à Los Angeles à sa sortie de prison pour un crime qu’elle n’a pas commis, pour retrouver Dayzee, qui l’a aidée avant son incarcération à faire adopter son bébé. Msw Thesis Pdf. Elles apprennent rapidement que celui-ci est mort dans un accident. For A And Contrast Essay. Maya fait connaissance avec Rick et commence à travailler pour Forrester Creations.

Ils entament une relation mais Caroline va tout faire pour y mettre un terme avec l’aide de Bill. Pdf. Ils parviennent à leurs fins lorsque Maya trompe Rick avec Carter, son partenaire dans la série qu’elle tourne. Summary Table. Plus tard, tous deux se fiancent mais Maya est toujours amoureuse de Rick, à présent marié à Caroline. Msw Thesis. Elle est également très attirée par Oliver. Summary Table. Plus tard, elle retrouve Rick, son grand amour, mais elle a une confession de taille à lui faire : elle est en réalité transgenre

Dominick Nick est le fils de Massimo et de Jackie Marone, et donc le demi-frère de Ridge. Msw Thesis. Ancien capitaine de bateau, il est directeur de Jackie M Designs. Rubric Compare. Dès son apparition dans la série, il développe des sentiments pour Brooke qui vont créer une rivalité entre Ridge et lui. Msw Thesis Pdf. Malgré tout, il finit par épouser Bridget, la fille de Brooke, Brooke elle-même assez brièvement, puis Taylor, avec qui il a un enfant : Jack. Essay. Mais ce dernier est en réalité le fils biologique de Brooke Pam est la sœur de Stephanie. Msw Thesis. Toutes deux ont passé des années sans contact car, suite aux abus de son père, Stephanie avait coupé les ponts avec sa famille. And Effect Of Teenage Essay. Elle invite pourtant Pam à s’installer à Los Angeles et lui demande de garder un œil sur Eric, qui est alors dans la ligne de mire de Jackie Marone. Msw Thesis Pdf. Malgré quelques ressentiments, Pam va apporter un soutien indéfectible à Stephanie tout au long de sa maladie ou de ses problèmes avec Eric, notamment lorsque ce dernier a une relation avec Donna, son ennemie, avec qui elle va pourtant devoir travailler, à l’accueil de Forrester Creations ! Récemment, Pam et Charlie, un agent de la sécurité, ont débuté une relation. Quinn est une femme mystérieuse et secrète. Summary Table. Elle est à la tête de Quinn Artisans Jewelry, une entreprise qui créé des bijoux et qui est associée à Forrester Creations.

C’est également la mère de Wyatt, qu’elle a eu avec Bill à qui elle a jusqu’ici caché l’existence de son fils. Msw Thesis Pdf. Manipulatrice, Quinn va faire tout ce qui est en son pouvoir pour séparer Liam et Hope avant de se mettre en tête de conquérir Eric, puis Bill. And Effect Pregnancy Essay. Elle épousera finalement Deacon Sharpe. Rick Forrester est le fils aîné de Brooke et d’Eric. Msw Thesis. Depuis toujours, il est jaloux de Ridge et de sa relation avec son père ainsi que de sa position au sein de Forrester Creations.

C’est pourquoi il a toujours mal vécu la relation de ce dernier avec sa mère et n’a pas n’hésité à séduire ses filles, Phoebe puis Steffy, et enfin Taylor, leur mère. Summary Table. Par la suite, il fait la connaissance de Caroline Spencer avec qui il débute un long chassé-croisé amoureux. Msw Thesis. Suite au départ de Ridge à Paris, Eric lui confie la présidence de la société au grand dam de Thomas et lui en laisse les rennes, même après le retour de son aîné. Discrimination. Il tombe également amoureux de la mystérieuse Maya, ce qui va attiser la jalousie de Caroline. Pdf. Après une brève relation avec la première, il épouse finalement la deuxième. Rubric Essay. Mais ses sentiments pour Maya ne sont pas tout à fait éteints Ridge est un personnage incontournable de Top Models. Msw Thesis Pdf. Pendant très longtemps incarné par Ron Moss, il apparaît aujourd’hui dans la série sous les traits de Thosten Kaye. Women In The. Il est l’aîné des enfants d’Eric et Stéphanie et le petit favori de son père, jusqu’à ce qu’il découvre, assez tardivement, qu’il est en réalité le fils de Massimo Marone et donc le demi-frère de Nick ! Designer de talent, le playboy travaille lui aussi pour Forrester Creations. Msw Thesis Pdf. Son cœur a longtemps balancé entre Taylor et Brooke, le grand amour de sa vie.

Il est le père de Thomas, Steffy, Phoebe, R.J. Summary Table. et le beau-père de Hope. Steffy est la fille de Ridge et de Taylor, la sœur de Thomas et la sœur jumelle de Phoebe. Pdf. Elle apparaît comme un personnage fort et provocant mais très souvent aussi vindicatif et cruel. For A Compare And Contrast. Sa personnalité de garce s’explique par une jeunesse difficile : en effet, elle a été kidnappée par l’ex de son père, sa mère a été laissée pour morte pendant des années et sa sœur jumelle est décédée dans un accident de voiture. Msw Thesis. Depuis sa tendre enfance, elle voue une haine immense à Brooke et sa fille, Hope. Discrimination In The Workplace. Diaboliquement intelligente, elle fait tout ce qui est en son pouvoir pour les pousser hors de Forrester Creations en séduisant Bill, pour réunir Ridge et Taylor, et enfin, pour voler le petit-ami de Hope, qu’il s’agisse d’Oliver ou de Liam, dont elle va finalement tomber amoureuse. Msw Thesis Pdf. Elle n’aura de cesse d’interférer dans la relation sentimentale de ce dernier avec Hope et finira par épouser le jeune homme, mais suite à un accident qui la laisse stérile, elle part pour Paris et le laisse à Hope. Compare Essay. Pour quelques temps en tous cas

Stephanie est l’un des piliers de Top Models. Msw Thesis Pdf. Elle a partagé la vie d’Eric pendant la plus grande partie de la série et a eu cinq enfants avec lui : Thorne, Kristen, Felicia, Angela, décédée très jeune, et enfin Ridge, dont le père biologique est en réalité Massimo Marone. For A Compare. Mais la relation la plus tumultueuse vécue par Stephanie est sans doute celle qu’elle a entretenue avec Brooke, son ennemie jurée des années durant et l’épouse de ses deux fils, Thorne et Ridge, qui va pourtant devenir une véritable amie à la fin de sa vie. Pdf. En vraie matriarche, elle a mené sa famille d’une main de fer, sans hésiter à passer sous silence tout ce qui aurait pu la détruire : la maladie d’Angela, l’identité du vrai père de Ridge, ou encore son propre cancer des poumons À présent décédée, elle a néanmoins marqué de manière indélébile l’esprit de tout son entourage. Thorne est le plus jeune des fils d’Eric et Stephanie. Summary Table. Souvent jaloux de Ridge, il parvient d’ailleurs à épouser Caroline, le premier amour de ce dernier. Msw Thesis. Plus tard, il épouse Brooke puis Macy et Darla avec qui il a une fille : Alexandria Aly . Summary Table. Il occupe une place importante au sein de Forrester Creations mais suite à une confrontation avec Ridge, Eric lui retire la présidence de la société. Msw Thesis Pdf. Plus tard, lorsque Steffy partage les parts de la société, Thorne est à nouveau mis à l’écart et il part à l’étranger. Summary Table. À son retour, il est nommé directeur de Forrester International. Wyatt est le fils de Quinn Fuller et de Bill Spencer, et donc le demi-frère de Liam, son grand rival. Msw Thesis Pdf. Il a été élevé par sa mère et n’a fait connaissance avec Bill qu’à l’âge adulte, grâce à Hope. Essays Dahlhaus. Compétiteur et sûr de lui, il ne reculera devant rien pour gagner le cœur de cette dernière, quitte à partir en guerre contre son frère.

Mais il est sincèrement et profondément amoureux de Hope, qui fait ressurgir le meilleur en lui. Oliver est le jeune frère d’Agnès. Pdf. À son arrivée à L.A., il trouve un travail de DJ et fait connaissance avec Hope qui lui plait beaucoup. Summary Table. Mais Steffy est déterminée à s’immiscer dans leur relation afin d’avoir le dessus sur la famille Logan. Msw Thesis. Elle ne parvient pas à gagner le cœur d’Oliver mais apprend qu’il a eu, par mégarde, une aventure avec Brooke et se met à faire chanter cette dernière. Effects. Il perd finalement la jeune femme au profit de Liam, son grand amour. Msw Thesis. Il a par la suite une relation avec Amber, pour rendre Hope jalouse, sans succès. Summary Table. Il est embauché au sein de Forrester Creations en tant que photographe et fait ainsi connaissance avec Maya et Aly.

Il utilise tout d’abord cette dernière pour son nom mais finit par éprouver des sentiments pour elle. Ivy est la nièce d’Eric et la fille de John et Claire, sa seconde épouse. Pdf. Elle est donc la demi-sœur de Jessica Forrester. Summary Table. Elle a grandi en Australie (à l’instar de l’actrice), auprès de sa mère. Msw Thesis. Créatrice de bijoux de talent, elle est très rapidement embauchée chez Forrester Créations par Rick et Eric, afin de remplacer Quinn, alors qu’elle rendait simplement visite à sa famille. Nsf Sociology Dissertation. Elle s’installe donc à Los Angeles et commence à travailler aux côtés de Wyatt, avec qui elle entretient de très bons rapports.

Elle devient également l’amie de Liam et le soutient lorsque Hope épouse finalement son demi-frère, suite à un épisode clef à Paris, au cours duquel la jeune femme a fait une chute dans la Seine. Pdf. Elle entame ainsi une relation avec Liam et devient la grande rivale de Hope dans le cœur du jeune homme. Luther's 95 Theses Effects. Mais Hope, à présent mariée à Wyatt, décide de lui rester fidèle. Msw Thesis Pdf. Suite à une fausse couche, elle part pour Milan, laissant ainsi le champ libre à Ivy pour mener une vie heureuse auprès de Liam. In The. À moins qu’une certaine Steffy ne fasse justement son grand retour, bien déterminée elle aussi à le reconquérir Nicole est la petite sœur de Maya. Msw Thesis Pdf. Elle a grandi avec ses parents dans l’Illinois, avant de débarquer à Los Angeles. And The New Music Essays By Carl Dahlhaus. Elle se présente chez Forrester Créations et prétend être étudiante à UCLA, alors qu’en réalité elle a laissé tomber ses études et rêve de devenir mannequin. Msw Thesis. Inspirée par le succès de Maya depuis qu’elle a quitté le domicile familial, elle souhaite tenter sa chance à son tour dans l’industrie de la mode et nouer des liens avec sa sœur. Effects. Celle-ci, cependant, se montre sur la réserve et ne semble guère enthousiaste à l’idée de passer du temps avec Nicole. Pdf. Pensant bien faire, Rick propose à la jeune fille de s’installer dans la maison Forrester. Nsf Sociology Dissertation. Il ne se doute pas à ce moment-là que Nicole détient un secret sur Maya qui pourrait bien chambouler leur vie Elle n’hésite pas, d’ailleurs, à s’en servir pour forcer sa grande sœur à lui offrir un travail chez Forrester.

Deacon est le père biologique du Petit Eric , le bébé élevé par Amber et Rick. Msw Thesis. Il tombe d’ailleurs amoureux de la jeune femme, mais ne parvient pas à gagner son cœur. Rubric Essay. Il entame ensuite une relation sentimentale avec Bridget, qu’il finit par épouser. Msw Thesis. Hélas, leur relation ne dure pas car il éprouve toujours des sentiments pour Amber et qu’il finit par trouver du réconfort entre les bras de Brooke, la mère de la jeune femme. Compare And Contrast. C’est de leur union que naît alors Hope. Pdf. Deacon épouse ensuite Macy Alexander qui décède un peu plus tard, avant d’avoir une aventure avec Jackie Marone. Rubric And Contrast Essay. Suite à un nouvel échec sentimental, il quitte la ville. Msw Thesis Pdf. Quelques années plus tard, il réapparait à Genoa City, où il tente une nouvelle fois de conquérir Amber en faisant chanter son petit-ami.

Il finit en prison et, une fois libéré, il flirte avec Nikki, Phyllis et Victoria Newman. 95 Theses Effects. Il épouse Nikki à Las Vegas, après une relation tumultueuse. Msw Thesis. Suite à une énième rupture douloureuse, il écope d'une nouvelle peine de prison. Women Discrimination In The. C’est là que, quelques années plus tard, Bill vient le trouver afin de passer un marché avec lui : sa liberté en échange de son aide dans son plan pour séparer Hope et Liam. Msw Thesis. En dépit de ses hésitations, Deacon finit par accepter et provoque alors l’échec du mariage en Italie.

Il disparaît de nouveau avant de faire sa réapparition dans le bar où Quinn, qui vient d’être mise à la porte de chez Forrester Creations, noie son chagrin. Women In The Workplace. Il accepte de l’aider dans son plan pour réunir Wyatt et Hope en échange d’un lieu où habiter. Msw Thesis. Plus tard, il regrette d’avoir voulu intercéder dans la vie sentimentale de sa fille, d’autant que celle-ci le prévient que s’il poursuit une relation sentimentale avec Quinn, elle pourrait ne plus jamais vouloir le revoir. Women Essay. Après une tentative de suicide de la mère de Wyatt, leur relation devient plus sérieuse. Msw Thesis Pdf. Mais le retour de Brooke, à qui Deacon apporte son soutien dans son combat contre son alcoolisme, menace leur bonheur.

En dépit de la tentation de cette dernière, Deacon demande Quinn en mariage.

Pay for Essay and Get the Best Paper You Need -
Susan Strega 2009 THE QUALITATIVE SOCIAL WORK THESIS - UVic

6 Surprising B2B Facebook Marketing Case Studies. One of msw thesis our primary activities at the Brian Carter Group is summary table Facebook advertising for clients. Pdf! We#8217;ve spent a good amount of and the new music essays by carl dahlhaus that time over the last year doing lead gen campaigns for both B2B and B2C, sending people to msw thesis pdf, lead gen pages from Facebook ads. And we#8217;ve seen some great results. Summary Table! Facebook Isn#8217;t Just for Business-to-Consumer Marketing. Msw Thesis! There are a couple common misconceptions disproved by essay, our case studies. First is the msw thesis pdf, misconception that social media can#8217;t be measured beyond engagement and sentiment . We posted what were, as far as we know, the first Facebook profit case studies ever back in 2011. We#8217;re certainly not the only company proving you can get leads and sales from cause social media and track that success, but some marketing and PR folks still are not informed about what social media has been able to msw thesis pdf, do in the last five years.

The other misconception is that Facebook is only for B2C. #8220;Facebook doesn#8217;t work for B2B,#8221; people say. #8220;Users aren#8217;t on for a and contrast, there for work.#8221; You#8217;re right! People are on Facebook to be distracted. #8220;I#8217;m bored,#8221; Facebook users say. #8220;Show me something awesome!#8221; If that something awesome you show them happens to pdf, help with their work, they#8217;ll click on it. That#8217;s what the data tells us about luther's effects, B2B Facebook advertising. Why Facebook works for B2B: Facebook users want awesome distractions. Show them something awesome that helps with their work, and they#8217;ll click on it. Msw Thesis Pdf! Besides, we live in an era where the line between home and schoenberg new music by carl work has blurred. We have found that Facebook is msw thesis a viable (and sometimes preferred) channel for B2B lead gen . (highlight to tweet) Our case studies below prove it. 6 Business-to-Business Facebook Marketing Case Studies. Here are some of our B2B Facebook advertising case studies over the last 12 months: An attorney got a case worth $100,000 from Facebook after spending just a few hundred dollars on Facebook advertising. A cloud hosting company got new business leads from Facebook advertising and a whitepaper for $59 each.

The most affordable ads brought in leads at just $29 apiece. The most expensive ones targeted CIO#8217;s and cost $74.08 each. A new B2B financial industry business discovered their offering wasn#8217;t needed or wanted by the target audience. They discovered this (via extraordinarily low clickthrough rates) with an investment of of teenage pregnancy just a few hundred dollars in Facebook advertising. They saved tens of thousands of dollars by not going further down that dead-end path. A financial industry event generated 305 registrations at msw thesis pdf $71.34 each, while ads reached 1.5 million people and generated clicks from 18,125 people.

A marketing agency generated new client leads for $29.26 apiece. An SaaS company used a whitepaper to generate 504 leads and 92 new demo signups for 95 theses $26 per pdf demo signup. Notable here was that the target was people who worked at Fortune 1000 companies. Based on our experience above, people do click and opt in for B2B offers while they#8217;re on Facebook. Facebook ads have four key advantages over AdWords and LinkedIn ads: Facebook has the largest audience. Google is almost as big, but you can only target people looking for what you have.

Facebook lets you target people based on job title, company, etc. LinkedIn is summary table much smaller than the other two. Facebook ads are prominent enough for a lot of people to msw thesis, click. Of Teenage! Google also does a good job with this. As for LinkedIn#8217;s self-serve ads, what#8217;s the last one you remember seeing? Exactly. Unless you spend $10k per month, you can#8217;t use their more prominent #8220;enhanced#8221; ads. Facebook has the lowest cost per click. Google ads average over msw thesis $2.50 per click.

LinkedIn ads average over $3.00 per click. Facebook ads reward you for testing more ads and targets. You can lower the cost by 50% or more with diligent testing. Google ad cost per click doesn#8217;t change much with your testing. LinkedIn ad cost per click doesn#8217;t change much either. Facebook ads reach more people, grab more attention, and for a compare essay cost a lot less if you diligently test ads. 7 Tips for Facebook Advertising Lead Gen Results. Pdf! Now that you know Facebook ads work for summary table B2B, why aren#8217;t you using them for lead gen? Here#8217;s how. Get Professional.

Use the Facebook Ad Manager, not Boost Posts. You#8217;re going to need all the features of pdf Ad Manager. You can use Power Editor if you like, but it#8217;s not required 99% of the time. Rubric For A! Squeeze Your Leads. Create an effective squeeze page, rather than relying on your website to msw thesis pdf, convert them (unless your website#8217;s lead conversion rate average is 5% or higher). Use a tool like LeadPages or Clickfunnels to base your work on proven squeeze page templates. Schoenberg And The New Music By Carl! Track Conversions.

Create and place your conversion tracking in the thank you page after the squeeze page, and select Website Conversion ads as your objective. This video will teach you how to set that up. Know Your Audience. Check out msw thesis pdf Audience Insights to summary table, learn more about your customers or prospects. Msw Thesis Pdf! It#8217;s located inside the Facebook Ad Manager in the lefthand navigation. If your company isn#8217;t listed, try a bigger competitor, industry magazines, or associations. See what other pages they like. Record this info to use for your ad targeting. Test Targeting First. Test your targeting first with a simple ad and basic image.

There are usually at least five to ten ways you could target your prospects. Find the one or two audiences that convert best at the lowest cost per lead. Test Creative Second. Then test more creative images, headlines, and schoenberg and the new music dahlhaus body text. Pdf! Test 20–25 variations on your proven targets.

You aren#8217;t really doing Facebook ads well until you#8217;ve created 15–20 ads. Optimize Ads Scientifically. With every review of the results, theorize why some ads or targets worked and others didn#8217;t. Use those theories to create even better ads and continue to summary table, revise your theories. Get more content like this, plus the very BEST marketing education, totally free. Pdf! Get our Definitive email newsletter. Want more great content like this? A weekly dose of the trends and insights you need to keep you ON top, from Jay Baer at Convince Convert.

In each week’s email, Jay will recap what happened in schoenberg dahlhaus digital, what trends are important for marketers to watch, plus some fun surprises that you’ll just have to sign up to see!

Buy Essay Papers Here -
MSW Thesis FINAL pdf - Laurentian University

DEES Graduate Student Dissertation Topic List. Date Orals Passed: 5/15. Advisory Committee: Gaherty, Shillington, Ekstrom. Investigation of the Role of Segmentation and Magmatism in Continental Rifting Exploiting Diverse Seismic Datasets from the East African Rift System. For many years it has been accepted that continental breakup occurs by extension and ultimately rupture of the lithosphere. However, the emergence and pdf early evolution of two fundamental characteristics of divergent plate boundaries, segmentation and magmatism, are not well understood because most studies focus on mature or successfully rifted margins. Additionally, there are few existing datasets that can be integrated to provide 3D constraints on rift architecture throughout the lithosphere, which are required to address these questions. My research focuses on investigations of the crust and uppermost mantle structure beneath two unique end-member study locations within the new music essays East African Rift System (EARS). The first component of my dissertation concerns the mature Main Ethiopian Rift and Afar Depression.

I used earthquake and continuous data from 100+ temporary seismic stations located in the region to investigate the shear velocity and radially anisotropic structure of the msw thesis pdf uppermost mantle. This investigation produced estimates of mantle temperature and melt content within the rift and also highlighted the potential location of melt segregation along a steeply dipping lithosphere-asthenosphere boundary. The second component of my dissertation focuses on the relatively immature Malawi Rift located at the southernmost tip of the EARS. For this study I am using the recently acquired SEGMeNT active and passive source seismic dataset that comprises a 3D array of on-land and lake-bottom broadband and short period seismometers. With this data I plan to investigate the shear velocity structure of the and contrast uppermost mantle beneath the region using teleseismic and ambient noise seismic processing. The 3D active source dataset acquired by short period lake-bottom seismometers within Lake Malawi will provide high-resolution images of shallow crustal velocity structure. Msw Thesis Pdf? Together these diverse datasets will yield novel constraints on the state of the Malawi Rift and the role of segmentation and magmatism in women discrimination in the an immature continental rift setting. Date Orals Passed: 4/13.

Advisory Committee: Hemming, Christie-Blick, Broecker. My dissertation work is focused on constraining a Last Glacial Maximum and deglacial record of msw thesis, hydroclimate change from the Mono Basin, California. The emphasis of my work is on sedimentary and stratigraphic observations that I use to interpret lake level fluctuations--a proxy for changes in the basin's precipitation minus evaporation balance. I hope that this, along with a chronology based on uranium series and nsf sociology radiocarbon data, can yield an accurate and precise record, which can be used by msw thesis pdf, climate modelers to understand the hydrosphere's dynamics. Nsf Sociology Dissertation? In addition, models can then use this data to towards understanding how this region's hydroclimate will be affected with projected future climate change. Date Orals Passed : 5/14. Advisory Committee : A. Juhl, B. Anderson, H. Ducklow. Impacts of regional climate change on planktonic microorganisms in marine ecosystems. My graduate research at pdf, the interface of marine biology and chemical oceanography addresses the impacts of regional climate change on microorganisms in discrimination workplace essay coastal marine ecosystems. Pdf? Much of my research focuses on the effects of dissertation, multiple stressors on the growth and physiology of planktonic microorganisms, which form the base of the marine food web and serve as some of the first bioindicators of change in marine ecosystems. Although the effects of ocean acidification are known for some marine plankton, the msw thesis pdf interactive effects of ocean acidification and other chemical stressors (e.g., hypoxia, toxic trace metals delivered from suspended sediments, antibiotics) are not well understood.

Using integrated laboratory experiments and schoenberg essays by carl field studies, I examine the interactive impacts of msw thesis pdf, ocean acidification with other chemical stressors on harmful algal bloom (HAB) phytoplankton species including Cochlodinium polykrikoides and Amphidinium carterae , as well as shelled molluscs including Limacina helicina . In addition, some of summary table, my research focuses on the supply of dust – a major source of iron for msw thesis phytoplankton – in surface waters of the Indian Ocean. Using trace metal clean laboratory techniques, I measure thorium isotopes in seawater and surface sediment samples to determine the total atmospheric dust flux to the Indian Ocean. These interdisciplinary studies address the coupled biological and chemical changes in marine ecosystems as a result of increased anthropogenic climate change. Date Orals Passed: 4/14. Advisory Committee: Tolstoy, Goldberg, Malinverno. Cycles and 95 theses layering beneath the seafloor from marine and borehole geophysical data. In my first chapter, I examine the effect of short-term tidal cycles in pdf the ocean. Specifically, I assess triggering of seismic activity related to the true fortnightly and fortnightly modulations of diurnal and cause of teenage semidiurnal tides at pdf, the East Pacific Rise through a dataset from an Ocean Bottom Seismometer array that was deployed from October 2003 to January 2007. The study is particularly focused on seismicity before and after a well-documented submarine eruption at summary table, this site, which culminated in a seismic crisis on January 22 nd , 2006. This study enables us to observe the pdf fundamental change in the state of stress along a mid ocean ridge through a plate spreading event.

For my second and third chapter, I am looking at the morphology, origin and evolution of Pleistocene submarine canyons at dissertation, the New Jersey margin. Msw Thesis? For this purpose, I am using the 2D seismic reflection profiles collected on R/V Oceanus cruise 270 in 1995. Mapping the submarine canyons allows me to study their progression in morphology through space and pregnancy time. For a greater understanding of the effects of sea level change on a stratigraphic column, a 3D seismic volume was just acquired on the New Jersey continental shelf, aboard R/V Langseth in the summer of 2015. Pdf? I participated in the cruise and awaiting the delivery of the processed dataset early next year. I am planning to look at the evolution of Miocene clinoform fronts at this margin. In my last chapter, I am going to evaluate the ocean crustal sites at Reykjanes ridge, offshore Iceland for carbon dioxide sequestration in layers of deep-sea basalt. Essay? This work aims to look for an offshore extension of the onshore CarbFix project launched in 2007.

My work would include a geographical reconnaissance of the area, reservoir assessment to estimate carbon dioxide storage volume and lastly a thermal assessment for msw thesis optimum temperature and women in the workplace pressure conditions to support the injected phase of carbon dioxide.?? Advisory Committee : Winckler, Goldstein, Kaplan. The provenance of mineral dust in West Antarctica: Insights into pdf past atmospheric circulation and continental aridity. Mineral dust lofted up into the atmosphere has both a direct and an indirect effect on the climate system. My research focuses on understanding the ways that dust influences the climate system today, and how that influence has changed in schoenberg new music dahlhaus the past. In particular, we can use dust as a tracer of msw thesis pdf, past atmospheric circulation patterns: by rubric and contrast essay, comparing the pdf radiogenic isotopic “fingerprint” of places where the dust might have come from with the signal we see in some climate archive, we know that storm systems transported that dust from women workplace essay, that known source to our location of interest. Then, we can see how the source areas may have changed over time. My samples come from several ice cores in West Antarctica (WAIS), and we use Sr, Nd, and Pb isotopes to identify the changing dust sources to WAIS on glacial-interglacial and millennial timescales, as well as during even shorter-term events such as volcanic eruptions. Date Orals Passed: 4/15.

Advisory Committee: Linsley, deMenocal, B. Anderson. Paleoceanographic-Proxy Development in Scleractinia (Stony Corals) Throughout the Pacific Ocean: Exploring the Variable Utility of msw thesis pdf, Stable Isotopes and Trace Metals in Oceanographic Reconstructions. The geochemical signature in the aragonite skeleton of a coral can be used to decipher past climate. In particular, stable isotopes and trace metals are used to elucidate changes in schoenberg new music essays by carl dahlhaus sea surface temperature (SST), sea surface salinity (SSS), or coastal river discharge. Pdf? My dissertation research is schoenberg and the new music dahlhaus a compilation of projects aimed at fine-tuning and exploring the msw thesis pdf bounds of coral paleoceanographic proxies. Using stable oxygen isotopes from corals off the Pacific coast of Panama I am reconstructing decadal precipitation patterns to better understand low frequency variability in the Pacific Basin. In conjunction with the precipitation record, I am studying the viability of coral Ba/Ca as a terrestrial run off proxy in the same region to better understand the impacts of oscillating precipitation in the Eastern Tropical Pacific.

In addition I am developing Sr/Ca- and oxygen isotope-SST calibrations for corals in schoenberg and the by carl the Great Barrier Reef. Msw Thesis Pdf? This calibration will be applied to fossil corals dating back to the Last Glacial Maximum to help us understand SST change in the Great Barrier reef during the most recent glacial to interglacial transition. Ultimately, my research explores the various types of coral paleo-proxies and how their applicability can vary in different oceanographic settings. And The New Music Dahlhaus? My findings will underscore the need to consider the location of interest when choosing the most appropriate proxy to interrogate past climate change. Date Orals Passed: 4/13. Advisory Committee: Zappa, Gordon, Sobel. My research focuses on pdf air-sea interaction. In particular, I use IR imagery to summary table, study micro breaking, momentum, heat and gas exchange at the air-sea interface.

IR imagery not only provides a measure of msw thesis pdf, skin temperature, but can also be used to infer surface currents. Structures and variations in the skin temperature arise from disruption of the thermal boundary layer (TBL) as a result of wind forcing at the air-water interface and/or due to and effect essay, turbulent eddies generated within the water column. The TBL makes up top few micro meters of the pdf water column and the key intermediate between the cause essay ocean and atmosphere, which plays a crucial role in heat and gas exchanges. My studies aim to msw thesis pdf, infer subsurface and bulk water column characteristics such as turbulent kinetic energy dissipation, and water depth from non-intrusive surface measurements of the thermal boundary layer. I am currently investigating how sea ice modulates local physics, turbulence production, and gas transfer in schoenberg dahlhaus the interplay of ice-water shear, convection waves and wind. Date Orals Passed : 10/13. Advisory Committee : Gordon, Thurnherr, Abernathey.

Understanding the pdf global freshwater cycle is of tremendous importance in order to understand and adapt to future climate change. The ocean is inherently linked to the global freshwater cycle. And Contrast? Positive net evaporation (evaporation - precipitation) constantly remove freshwater from the surface in msw thesis the subtropics creating a local maximum in sea surface salinity while the cause pregnancy essay tropics are freshened by excess rainfall. To balance the loss in msw thesis pdf freshwater in the subtropics, ocean processes need to and the essays, mix in msw thesis pdf surrounding waters laterally and vertically. The mainly wind driven shallow overturning circulation, defined by poleward Ekman drift at the surface, subduction in the subtropics and cause of teenage essay upwelling in the equatorial regions carries the salty surface signature beneath the surface creating a subsurface salinity maximum. Recent advances in remote salinity observations and a comprehensive field campaign (NASA-SPURS) enable us to msw thesis pdf, study the influence of mesoscale eddies for the surface salinity maximum as well as the subsurface salinity maximum in the North Atlantic. My dissertation aims to quantify the importance of women in the workplace, mesoscale turbulence to the surface salinity maximum in msw thesis the North Atlantic and identify links to large scale climate variables using a mix of observational data and simplified model experiments. Further more I aim to summary table, identify key processes that influence the subsurface salinity maximum once isolated from the surface forcing, hence influence the heat/salt transports through the shallow overturning circulation. Specifically the role of double diffusive processes for the salinity core layer and associated transports will be evaluated. Finally these results will be compared to msw thesis pdf, the shallow overturning circulation and salinity maxima in other ocean basins and evaluated whether they can explain regional differences and account for inter annual variability. Date Orals Passed: 4/11.

Advisory Committee: Cane, Ting, D. Women Discrimination Workplace? Chen. Integrated evolution of the atmosphere-ocean coupled modes. El Nino and msw thesis pdf the Southern Oscillation (ENSO), Pacific Decadal Oscillation (PDO), and Atlantic Multidecadal Oscillation (AMO) are a few significant modes of climate variation from interannual to multidecadal time scales identified from sea surface temperature (SST). It is well known that ENSO dynamics involves tropical atmosphere-ocean (AO) coupling. As to the PDO and AMO, they are also viewed as the outcome of coupling, yet there is no well-accepted theory about the mechanism involved. Thus, one aim of this thesis is to explain this low frequency AO coupling and how it leads to the observed climate variation.

Based on the heat budget equation, the temperature variation or tendency is determined by the horizontal heat advection (by ocean gyre circulation), vertical heat advection (by upwelling or downwelling), and dissipation (interior ocean mixing) as well as the AO interface heat flux. In order to look into the ocean’s role, estimation of the relative significance of each term will be done using the output from coupled climate models. The time variation of each term will also be investigated using time series analysis tools and other statistical methods (linear inverse model) to assist the explaining of the and effect pregnancy mechanism. The basic assumption in this work is pdf that the coupling is not a local phenomena but on a basin wide or global scale, which is fulfilled through the oceanic and luther's effects atmospheric circulation. By studying this topic, we attempt to understand the fundamental question of how heat is msw thesis transported through AO coupling within the summary table climate system. Further question to be addressed will be how the modes of coupling will change under the pdf global warming condition. Date Orals Passed: 4/12.

Advisory Committee: Norell, Meng, Flynn. Fossils, Morphology, Molecules: combined analyses of salamander phylogeny. Urodela (salamanders) are a major group of modern amphibians (Lissamphibia), with a long evolutionary history that can be traced back to the Mezozoic dinosaur time. Phylogenetic studies of salamander evolution have revealed sharp conflict between the hypotheses based on morphological data and/or molecular data. The proposed research intends to conduct combined analyses incorporating phylogenetically significant early fossil taxa, all available morphological and molecular data; a method herein termed “Fossils-Morphology-Molecular Approach” (FMM approach). Such an approach has the advantage in resolving or relaxing the morphology/molecular conflicts, and obviously the advantage in obtaining phylogenetic hypotheses with the ultimate power of scientific explanation. Fossil discoveries from the Middle Jurassic to Early Cretaceous beds in northern China have provided the key material for essay understanding the origins and pdf early evolution of modern salamander clades. The fossil material found includes the earliest known fossil record of two major salamander clades (Cryptobranchoidea and Salamandroidea), and the basal taxa of several modern salamander clades. These fossils, together with other Mesozoic fossils worldwide, not only increase the taxon sampling for schoenberg and the new music by carl dahlhaus the phylogenetic analysis to pdf, be conducted, but also represent new combinations of anatomical characters, many of which are ancestral to discrimination essay, salamander evolution. Morphological data used will include characters of salamander osteology, soft anatomy and ontogenetic development from msw thesis, various sources.

Characters are drawn both from careful examination of real specimens and from published literature. Molecular data from GenBank will include more than 20000 base pairs coming from complete mitochondrial genomes, ribosomal RNA and various nuclear DNA. These data will be analyzed both separately and combined. Analyses of summary table, smaller dataset (morphological dataset with/without fossils) will be performed using PAUP, whereas analyses of morphology/molecular combined dataset (with/without fossil taxa) will be performed using more powerful tools, including MrBayes and POY. Phylogenetic results of msw thesis, parsimony analysis will be compared with that of Maximum Likelihood and Bayesian analysis. Cladograms will be calibrated using geological time scale and the first occurrence datum of cause and effect of teenage pregnancy, fossils (FOD). By doing this, both the relationships and the tempo of salamander evolution can be better understood.

Date Orals Passed: 3/13. Advisory Committee: Bell, Buck, Nettles. My research interests are focused on the interaction between glacial water flow (subglacial and supraglacial) and ice dynamics. Subglacial hydrology is one of the main controlling factors in the spatial and temporal evolution of ice flow: how the msw thesis pdf water drains underneath an ice sheet has important implications for and effect of teenage pregnancy essay the basal sliding condition. Msw Thesis? However, subglacial water drainage is dynamic in space and time and women in the essay varies in msw thesis pdf a complicated manner coupled to surface hydrology. Despite recent conceptual advances, relatively little is rubric compare known about how the msw thesis pdf surface hydrology interacts with the nsf sociology dissertation subglacial drainage system and how it affects effective pressure and ice flow. Currently, I am working on building a 2D numerical model of subglacial drainage to investigate the msw thesis coupling between drainage of surface melt water and glacier motion.

A synthetic glacier geometry is used to obtain the steady-state solutions for schoenberg and the new music essays water pressure and msw thesis pdf subglacial conduit sizes. The water pressure solution is applied to a sliding law to calculate ice flow speed. The goal is to apply this model to a real outlet glacier in West Greenland and understand how glacial hydrology affects ice motion on a catchment scale. Date Orals Passed: 4/13. Advisory Committee: Ebel, Walker, Plank.

Constraining Chemical Environment and summary table Processes in the Protoplanetary Disk: Perspective from Populations of Calcium- and Aluminum-rich Inclusions and pdf Metal-rich Chondrules in Carbonaceous Ornans-type and Renazzo-type Chondrites Respectively? On Earth, petrologic and geochemical analyses provide insight into the Earth’s bulk composition as well as the interior and exterior processes that have been operating throughout Earth’s history as a planet. To understand the origin of the Earth and other terrestrial bodies, the chemical construct and dynamic processes operating in the solar nebula, a cloud of cooling gas and dust existing after sun formation, need to workplace, be constrained. The history of the pdf early solar system is preserved in the various components in chondritic meteorites. Chondrites have never experienced the significant planetary process of differentiation, which separates metals from and the essays dahlhaus, silicates, and remixes chemical components. Thus, they can be considered aggregates of objects formed in the dynamic, cooling solar nebula. Ca- and msw thesis Al-rich inclusions (CAI) are some of the highest temperature solids formed and preserved in chondrites.

Chondrules are varied in cause and effect of teenage pregnancy essay mineralogy but those containing discrete metal layers record unique conditions relating to the heating and deformation history of the chondrules with which they are associated. The chemistries , textures, and mineral crystal orientations of CAIs and msw thesis chondrules directly reflect the conditions and processes in their formation in the nebula. While many previous studies have chosen to focus on a few objects in schoenberg and the essays dahlhaus detail, my study aims to examine many inclusions to better understand chemical, mineralogical, and textural variations and correlations. ? A majority of my research focuses on high resolution, x-ray element map analysis of individual CAIs and other objects in carbonaceous Ornans-like (CO) chondrites using custom-made image analysis software. But, to obtain a more complete understanding of msw thesis pdf, complementarity, or the in the concept that bulk CO chondrite has a solar composition while individual components do not, I am analyzing the rare-earth element (REE) ratios in individual components. Determining the relationship between object mineralogy, texture, and REE ratio will yield insight into the occurrences of various components and their relative proportions that must combine to maintain solar composition within the msw thesis bulk chondrite. This broad survey of CAIs and other objects in CO chondrites will help constrain astrophysical models, refine the nsf sociology order in which minerals condense from the solar nebula, and further improve the formation criterion necessary to produce the observed variation. ? Chondrule formation hypotheses are many but poorly constrained. The chondrules in carbonaceous Renazzo-type (CR) chondrites have associated metal in both the msw thesis chondrule core and near the rim. Electron backscattered diffraction (EBSD) permits determination of metal crystal orientation. Determining the and effect essay relationships between the crystal orientation and chemistry of metal nodules within and among the chondrules could yield insight into chondrule formation and deformation. Altogether, the results of this thesis work will contribute to our understanding of our solar system as solids began to msw thesis pdf, form and the journey these solids took before becoming asteroids or planets. Date Orals Passed: 4/12.

Advisory Committee: Class, Goldstein, Hemming. Melt depletion and dissertation geochemical evolution of the subcontinental lithospheric mantle in the West Antarctic Rift System. The subcontinental lithospheric mantle (SCLM) undergoes compositional changes during tectonic events such as continental rifting, subduction, and orogeny, with each event leaving behind a geochemical imprint. Geochemical mapping of the lithosphere allows us to gain a better understanding of how the continents are structured, and enables us to piece together the tectonic evolution of the continents. Here we look at pdf, the Western Ross Sea area of the West Antarctic Rift System (WARS) as a case study. My thesis focuses on using these geochemical imprints to unravel the geochemical and nsf sociology tectonic evolution of the SCLM in the WARS: Os isotope ratios can be used to date the melt depletion events in the asthenosphere that are considered to be equivalent to msw thesis pdf, the stabilization age of the summary table lithospheric mantle.

In this study, mantle xenoliths entrained in Cenozoic basanites were collected in a transection from the rift shoulder and into the rift basin in the western margin of the WARS. Analyses of these samples provide a recent snapshot of the lithospheric mantle after major episodes of msw thesis pdf, rifting. If we can trace the age of the lithospheric mantle across this margin, we can begin to summary table, understand its behavior in response to rifting and subsequent structure. We repeatedly observe. 1.7 Ga depletion events across the pdf rifted margin, indicating the widespread Paleoproterozoic stabilization of the lithosphere and new music essays dynamic thinning of lithosphere across the western margin of the WARS. Trace elements provide another means to msw thesis pdf, access the depletion history of the schoenberg and the new music SCLM, however the mobility and fractionation of these elements can obscure ancient depletion signatures. Nevertheless, we can exploit the msw thesis pdf behavior of these trace elements. For example, melt depletion is characterized by light rare earth element (LREE) depletions, however we observe LREE enrichments in our 1.7 Ga xenoliths. Metasomatism, the rubric for a and contrast essay chemical alteration of a rock via melt and/or fluid, can overprint the trace element composition of a rock, leaving behind diagnostic signatures of the metasomatizing agent (e.g. LREE re-enrichment by msw thesis pdf, a carbonatitic melt).

Sr-Nd-Hf-Pb isotopes can be used to rubric for a essay, constrain the msw thesis pdf role of the for a compare SCLM in the formation of msw thesis, WARS volcanism. It has been proposed that Cenozoic basaltic volcanism in the Northern Victoria Land (NVL) region of East Antarctica originated from a SCLM source that had been metasomatized during an extensional event in the WARS during the Late Cretaceous. Additional studies demonstrate that Nd and Sr isotope ratios plot near the HIMU field, yet Pb and Hf isotope ratios plot between HIMU and DMM. This can be accounted for luther's effects by varying proportions of lithospheric mantle source that has experienced Paleozoic to Mesozoic modification due to msw thesis pdf, subduction related fluids and flux melting which can incorporate fluid mobile elements such as Pb from the by carl mantle wedge. By measuring these same isotope systems on mantle xenoliths, we can begin to address whether SCLM is msw thesis a source for the widespread Cenozoic volcanism in the WARS. Date Orals Passed : 4/14.

Advisory Committee : T. Shaw, Seager, Ting. Recent observational and modeling studies have shown that wintertime variability of the stratospheric circulation is dynamically coupled to anomalous weather regimes in the troposphere. The fundamental source of the coupling is by carl planetary-scale waves which are primarily generated in the troposphere and couple vertically with the stratosphere when the zonal-mean winds are westerly. My research focuses on understanding the dynamics of extreme stratospheric planetary-scale wave events and their coupling to the stratospheric and tropospheric circulations. My results show that the lifecycle of upward wave propagation/downward wave reflection events are associated with vertically deep planetary wave structures that exhibit largely equal but opposite-signed time integrated impacts: a net deceleration/acceleration of the stratospheric polar vortex and pdf an equatorward/poleward shift of the North Atlantic tropospheric jet. Downward wave reflection events are found to play a key role in the formation of effects, strong vortex events showing that they both represent true dynamical events with strong wave-mean flow interaction. Msw Thesis Pdf? Together with the connection between upward wave propagation and weak vortex events, the results illustrate a clear dualism in stratospheric wave-mean flow interaction. Planetary wave events are focused in high-latitudes and produce large amplitude tropospheric impacts and women discrimination in the workplace hence represent a key dynamical pathway through which Arctic variability can impact the pdf midlatitude circulation. My current research aims to address the nsf sociology dissertation question of pdf, why stratospheric planetary wave events become extreme in high-latitudes. Several mechanisms have been proposed in the literature such as stationary-transient wave interactions, instability and nsf sociology dissertation resonance.

A better understanding of the dynamical mechanisms responsible for planetary wave events is the subject of current research using idealized modeling. Date Orals Passed: 4/15. Advisory Committee: Ekstrom, Gaherty, Nettles. Investigations of the anisotropic velocity structure of the Pacific upper mantle. Seismic anisotropy, the msw thesis variation of essays by carl dahlhaus, seismic velocity with the msw thesis propagation or polarization direction of a wave, is an important observable for investigating the dynamics of the interior of the Earth. Models of seismic anisotropy in oceanic regions provide information about the geometry of strain and flow in the mantle, the specific nature of the lithosphere-asthenosphere boundary, and the possible presence of partial melt in and effect pregnancy essay the asthenosphere.

In order to investigate these and other questions, my research is focused on developing a three-dimensional model of the anisotropy velocity structure of the Pacific upper mantle. Using measurements of fundamental mode surface waves, we invert for variations in seismic velocity laterally and with depth in the upper mantle of the Pacific basin. In addition to variations in isotropic velocities, we include in the inversion the elastic parameters describing both radial and azimuthal anisotropy. The resulting model will improve constraints on olivine fabrics and strain geometries in msw thesis the oceanic upper mantle. Date Orals Passed: 3/13. Advisory Committee: Abers, Gaherty, Buck? My first major research project focused on the Woodlark Rift in southeastern Papua New Guinea.

This is one of the youngest and most rapidly extending continental rifts in the world, and is an intriguing locality for investigating how continents break apart. Women In The Workplace Essay? The D'Entrecasteaux Islands, at the heart of this rift, comprise metamorphic core complexes that contain the world's youngest ultra-high pressure coesite eclogite, exhumed from 100 km depth in just 5 Ma. Msw Thesis Pdf? I have applied a variety of seismological techniques to cause and effect essay, investigate this region, using data from msw thesis, a temporary array of broadband seismometers installed by members of the LDEO seismology dept. that ran from 2010-2011.? My analysis of shear-wave splitting, using core-traversing teleseisms, shows strong anisotropy beneath this rift, attributed to discrimination, crystallographic fabric in the shallow mantle caused by the rate and pdf extent of continental rifting. I have related anisotropy and shear strain in the shallow convecting mantle to cause of teenage pregnancy, predict shear-wave splitting times that are very close to the splitting times I observe, bolstering our hypothesis that the msw thesis anisotropy arises from mantle fabric related to rifting. These findings shed light on how mantle flow transitions as a rift matures from a small-scale extensional regime to a large-scale divergent boundary.? We conducted a body-wave tomography study in the same region, using teleseismic P- and S- wave arrivals, and taking a finite-frequency approach to relate differential travel times to 3D velocity heterogeneities. Luther's 95 Theses? The isotropic velocity model reveals a localised rift structure evident to ?180 km depth, as well as an pdf, apparent slab remnant that contains the first intermediate depth seismicity observed in this region, discovered last year by members of our research group.

Building upon this work, I developed a new method to jointly invert for anisotropy and velocity variations in this rift by simplifying the geometry of the anisotropic fabric based on the rift geometry and dissertation the SK(K)S splitting results. This work revealed that the rift axis contains anisotropic material with spreading-parallel fast axis, that is breaking upwards through lithosphere that has spreading-perpendicular fast axis (aligned with the trend of recent orogenies). This exciting result demonstrated that we can actually image lithospheric breakup from the msw thesis anisotropy signal. ? My next project will entail a change in and the new music dahlhaus direction: we are using OBS and on-land seismic data from the Cascadia Initiative’s Amphibious Array to study attenuation of the Juan de Fuca plate from ridge to trench to arc. Using differential t* measurements we can investigate the variation of attenuation associated with plate ageing to answer questions about the plate’s thermal structure, the distribution of melt/volatiles, and pdf the fate of the of teenage pregnancy essay asthenosphere upon subduction. This work complements previous studies using surface waves and will contribute to our developing understanding of anelastic controls on seismic parameters by probing the Earth in a different frequency range. Date Orals Passed: 4/14. Advisory Committee: Honisch, McManus, deMenocal. Quaternary carbon cycling in the Atlantic Ocean: Insights from boron and msw thesis pdf radiocarbon proxies. Ice core records of dissertation, atmospheric carbon dioxide (CO2) support a tight linkage between CO2 concentrations and climate over Quaternary glacial-interglacial cycles. On millennial timescales, atmospheric CO2 concentrations are driven by the deep ocean, which holds the largest reservoir of exchangeable carbon.

The nature and phasing of relationships between deep ocean circulation, the oceanic carbon cycle, atmospheric CO2 and climate remain enigmatic, and are all the more important considering recent anthropogenic perturbation of the global carbon cycle. My research addresses the above questions through the creation of new paleoproxy records to constrain deep-ocean carbon cycling. To date, I have measured the boron isotope and radiocarbon composition of deep-sea bamboo corals, and assessed their ability to pdf, record changing pH and radiocarbon activity in the North Atlantic Ocean. Going forward, I aim to combine radiocarbon records from modern deep-sea corals to elucidate the transfer of radiocarbon produced by nuclear weapons testing to essay, the deep North Atlantic Ocean. Additionally, I will set up a high-throughput procedure for boron isotope analyses via multicollector ICP-MS at Lamont. With this procedure, I aim to reconstruct changes in msw thesis pdf pH in schoenberg new music essays the deep Atlantic Ocean across the “thermohaline crisis” during the mid-Pleistocene Transition. Date Orals Passed: 5/15.

Advisory Committee: Shillington, Tolstoy, Carbotte. Controls on surface processes, fluid flow, sedimentation, and faulting on active and msw thesis passive. margins from multi-beam sonar and discrimination in the workplace essay multi-channel seismic reflection data. My thesis will include at least three chapters: The first chapter is focused toward gaining an msw thesis pdf, understanding of surface processes, fluid flow, faulting/compaction, and sediment physical properties outboard of the deformation front at the Cascadia Subduction Zone.

To obtain this goal, I am using 2D multi-channel seismic (MCS) and multi-beam sonar (MB) data collected offshore Oregon and cause pregnancy essay Washington during the Cascadia Ridge to msw thesis pdf, Trench survey in in the 2012. I first performed detailed p-wave velocity analysis to achieve. sub-surface perspective on msw thesis pdf seafloor surface related fluid flow features (e.g. pockmarks). I then used the derived velocities to both depth-convert the MCS data in order to measure fault offset/dip within the sediment section and provide porosity information, which I then use to decompact the sedimentary units in dissertation order to pdf, uncover the embedded tectonic signal i.e. intra-plate faulting. As an additional project, I mapped large-scale scour marks on the distal Astoria Fan and. then inverted for the source process azimuth. The azimuths all point toward the Astoria canyon, which is the extension of the Columbia River, and nsf sociology dissertation therefore, may be indicators of seafloor erosion due to msw thesis, late Pleistocene outburst flooding events. The second chapter involves mapping amplitude variations along with specific surface seismic attributes across sub-surface paleo-channels and related rift-block bound basin unconformities within the Galicia 3D MCS dataset collected offshore Spain in the summer of discrimination in the, 2013. Pdf? The 3D volume is. 20km x 67km and has been processed to pre-stack time migration. I am then relating the amplitude variations/surface seismic attributes to current seafloor reflectivity derived from the MB backscatter data in order to better constrain channel morphology and abyssal plain sand distribution as it relates to tectonic and climatic forcing processes from the Miocene to nsf sociology dissertation, present.

Furthermore, I plan to use the drilling results/check-shots to generate synthetics in order to better constrain the time-depth relationship indicated by pdf, the reflectivity series. The third chapter will involve 2D MCS and MB data collected offshore the US East coast during both the ENAM USGS/NOAA surveys in 95 theses effects 2013-2015. I will develop a 1D inversion algorithm to constrain the p-wave velocities and use them to study the physical properties of discrete Holocene submarine slope failures. Furthermore, I will perform amplitude vs offset analysis along the basal slide surface of the slope failures in order to quantify the msw thesis change in physical properties. Date Orals Passed: 4/14. Advisory Committee: Broecker, deMenocal, Polissar. Variation in the intensity of the East Asian Summer Monsoon as recorded by elevated shorelines and rubric for a compare essay dD leafwax. - dD leafwax in soils. - Water isotopes in the E. Mediterranean and the Levant. - Production rates of meteoric cosmogenic nuclides during the last deglaciation.

Date Orals Passed: 4/12. Advisory Committee: McManus, Hemming, Anderson. Abrupt climate change has been shown to occur synchronously with changes in the vigor of the oceans’ circulation. As oceans redistribute massive quantities of msw thesis, heat across the Earth’s surface, changes in their circulation are often invoked as playing an nsf sociology dissertation, important or perhaps driving role in pdf these past climate changes. Many high-resolution climate records, generated over the past two decades, have provided glimpses into these past climate events; however, the equivalent, detailed record for changes in the oceans overturning circulation remains elusive. My thesis research focuses on refining, Pa/Th, a proxy that will help us generate a more detailed understanding of the relationship between climate and changes in ocean overturning. Of Teenage Pregnancy? Protactinium and thorium are two elements produced through the radioactive decay of uranium in seawater. As the concentration of msw thesis, uranium is well known and relatively homogenous in the ocean, the summary table disparate chemical properties of these two elements help us to understand the strength of the oceans’ circulation regime, elucidating the role of the oceans in global climate change.

Abrupt shifts in the Atlantic’s circulation regime have been inferred from carbon isotopes within benthic foraminfera, geostrophic gradient shifts captured in oxygen isotope data from benthic foraminifera, and the change in pdf burial rate of 231Pa/230Th in summary table bulk sediment. Drift deposits are often selected for msw thesis pdf 231Pa/230Th paleoceanographic reconstructions because the sedimentation rates far exceed those of the mean ocean average, thus allowing for resolution of transient climate events not preserved in other seafloor sediment cores. The fine sediment (20um) that makes up the majority by mass of these deposits is chiefly carried from non-proximal localities. Previous work suggests that the fine fraction of the sediment carries a disporportionatly high concentration of authigenic thorium, 230Th , and extra-terrestrial helium, 3He, two nuclides frequently employed as constant-flux proxies in discrimination in the workplace essay the aid of climate reconstructions from sediments. Date Orals Passed : 4/14. Advisory Committee : Ekstrom, Nettles, Webb. My research focuses on surface wave observations. Currently I am working to improve methods of earthquake relocations using surface waves by assessing and correcting source effects for recordings of teleseismic earthquakes which have previously been unaccounted for. In the future, I intend to analyze surface wave recordings to analyze the relationship between explosive sources and tectonic release in the context of underground nuclear test monitoring.

Date Orals Passed: 10/14. Advisory Committee : McManus, Anderson and Winckler. The position of the Intertropical Convergence Zone (ITCZ) is hypothesized to play an important role in tropical circulation, in linking the climate of the northern and southern hemispheres and in predicating important changes in ocean overturning, particularly on msw thesis pdf deglacial timescales. My dissertation will present reconstructions of the discrimination in the paleo-position of the msw thesis ITCZ through the for a compare essay quantification of 230 Th xs,0 -normalized 232 Th fluxes in marine sediments which serve as a proxy for dust flux. Because the ITCZ is an efficient scavenger of msw thesis, atmospheric particulates, changes in the latitude of maximum dust flux provide a constraint on dissertation variations in ITCZ position. Specifically, my current research focuses on reconstructing high-resolution (sub-millennial) records of dust flux from 0-350 ka BP at several sites in the central equatorial Pacific (Cruise ML1208). Date Orals Passed: 5/15. Advisory Committee : Gaherty, Spiegelman and Abers. The Cascadia subduction zone, where the Juan de Fuca plate subducts beneath the msw thesis pdf North American plate, has historically produced large, approximately M9, megathrust earthquakes. Improved knowledge of the structure of the subducting crust and mantle can help us better understand the processes that control subduction, including those related to megathrust earthquakes. We use three seismic datasets to image different properties of the region at luther's effects, different scales. (1) Wide angle ship-to-shore reflection data from the 2012 Ridge-to-Trench and COAST cruises record variations in msw thesis pdf the reflection character of the subduction interface offshore central Washington.

An approximately 35 km long region of high amplitude reflections has been observed perpendicular to strike spanning the coastline. These may be explained by women workplace essay, differences in physical properties, ray geometry or a combination thereof. (2) Receiver functions calculated from the Cascadia Initiative (CI) dataset image thickness and pdf shear wave velocities of the crust. Thus far results have imaged a low velocity zone offshore central Washington, which may indicate a weak thrust zone. (3) Surface waves (also from the CI) are used to calculate the phase velocities down to upper mantle depths across the entire Juan de Fuca plate and along the coast of the overriding North American plate. This will be used to look for velocity anomalies potentially associated with hydration of the mantle, segmentation of the plate along strike, or other heterogeneities. These data are complimentary to the receiver function images of the crust and will be used in a joint inversion to determine both the crust and mantle structure. In addition, many of these data are from cause of teenage essay, instruments deployed in an offshore environment. Msw Thesis? In particular, receiver functions have been challenging to calculate at ocean bottom seismometers (OBS) in the past due to interference from the water column. Part of this research has involved characterizing the noise spectra of these instruments deployed at different depths to understand the frequency dependence of different noise sources. Since studying subduction zones requires both onshore and dissertation offshore observations, this improved understanding of msw thesis pdf, using OBS data is instrumental in future studies of subduction zones.

Date Orals Passed: 5/15. Advisory Committee: Ducklow, Martinson, Goes. My dissertation research focuses on biogeochemical coupling with climate dynamics and physical oceanography in Antarctica. The West Antarctic Peninsula (WAP) has experienced the most rapid response to cause pregnancy, climate change than any other place on msw thesis pdf the planet; teleconnections with climate variability such as ENSO and the Southern Annular Mode (SAM) are well reported. Using Palmer LTER time series data, my research investigates how the large scale climate/atmospheric forcing impacts ecology and biogeochemistry in the system, through examples via phytoplankton, heterotrophic bacterial dynamics, and biogeochemical standing stocks.

Based on interdecadal observational data and statistical models, I have addressed intraseasonal to interannual covariability of phytoplankton, bacteria, and biogeochemical standing stocks; I established physical and climate forcing mechanisms predicting the variability, which includes interactions between SAM and ENSO, sea ice dynamics, and nsf sociology dissertation water column stability parameters. My future plans include further investigations on the impacts of pure physical processes (e.g. mixing) on the observed variability in the biogeochemistry. I also plan to incorporate the observed patterns to conceptual NPZD models. Date Orals Passed: 5/13. Advisory Committee: Shillington, Webb, Savage. Current seismic behavior and variation of seismic reflectivity signature for msw thesis pdf megathrust in the Alaska/Aleutian Subduction zone.

Great earthquakes occur in the seismogenic portion of subduction zone megathrusts. Although most subduction zones show small to in the, moderate interplate thrust earthquakes during the intervals between great earthquakes, a few show only seismicity within the downgoing slab, not on the plate interface, even at megathrust depths. The different patterns of seismic behavior could reflect different levels of material heterogeneity on megathrust. Msw Thesis? Downdip of the seismogenic zone, the megathrust changes from stick-slip behavior to stable sliding. Competing models suggest that the transition is controlled by temperature or the intersection of the megathrust with the serpentinized forearc mantle wedge.

In some subduction zones, changes in behavior appear to be accompanied by changes in seismic reflection signature. The Alaska/Aleutian subduction zone is one of the best places to study the relation between megathrust property and seismic hazard. During the 20th century, virtually the entire Alaska-Aleutian subduction interface has ruptured in large to great earthquakes. The 1964 Mw 9.2 Earthquake ruptured some onshore area, allowing us to deploy a broadband seismic network (MOOS array) to study the details of the current seismic behavior. Further west, the rupture zone of 1938 Mw 8.2 Earthquake lies completely offshore and is fully accessible to of teenage pregnancy essay, marine profiling. Pdf? The megathrust of the Alaska/Aleution subdction zone also exhibits large variations from locking to freely sliding along strike from recent GPS study. My thesis focuses on the seismic behavior and reflectivity of the megathrust in the Alaska/Aleutian subduction zone and consists of: 1. A detailed study of and effect pregnancy, seismicity recorded by the MOOS array. We generated a seismic catalog with 8,308 earthquakes down to pdf, magnitude 1.0 with high precision and calculated 117 focal mechanisms from the data recorded by cause pregnancy essay, MOOS array. Most microearthquakes are showing normal faulting mechanisms, and the direction of the T axes generally follows the dipping direction of the slab, indicating that they lie inside the pdf subducting slab under down-dip extension or result from plate bending.

Interplate thrust events are absent on the megathrust within the 1964 great earthquake rupture area. 2. Study the variations in seismic reflection signature of the megathrust from MCS data. We trace the reflections of the women discrimination essay plate interface from the trench to place 140km landward on the dip profile across the rupture zone of the 1938 Mw 8.2 earthquake. Large variations in the reflection response are observed with depth. The plate interface is marked by msw thesis, a single, simple reflection within the rupture zone. Farther landward, 120 km from the trench, the megathrust reflection changes to a brighter and wider ( 12 s twtt) zone of luther's 95 theses, reflectivity, where more abundant intraslab seismicity as well as episodic tremor and slip occur.

The change in the megathrust reflection response appears to occur where it intersects a shallower band of reflectivity, which we tentatively interpret as the continental Moho. Date Orals Passed 4/15. Advisory Committee: Previdi, Fiore, Ting. Impacts of anthropogenic aerosols on U.S. climate: extreme events, stagnation, and the warming hole. Anthropogenic aerosols remain one of the largest sources of uncertainty in our understanding of and ability to project present and future climate. I examine the effects of anthropogenic aerosols on msw thesis regional climate in essay the United States, with a focus on extreme events and the southeast U.S. “warming hole”. I examine changes in frequency, magnitude, and msw thesis duration of extreme temperature, precipitation and stagnation events. Extreme atmospheric stagnation events, characterized by persistent weak winds and effects lack of pdf, precipitation, are of particular concern for air quality and human health. The lack of ventilation and for a essay scavenging by precipitation allows pollutants to build up to msw thesis pdf, dangerous levels in cause of teenage pregnancy the boundary layer. This creates a potential feedback between air pollutants (atmospheric aerosols) and the meteorological conditions that contribute to extreme pollution events. Using the GFDL-CM3 chemistry-climate model, I find that aerosols have reduced the frequency and magnitude of high temperature extremes over the U.S. between 1860 and 2005, while decreasing the frequency and magnitude of extreme precipitation, particularly in the eastern U.S.

As a result, aerosols have largely cancelled out the effects of greenhouse gases over msw thesis the historical period. However, emissions of rubric and contrast essay, anthropogenic aerosols are projected to decrease in the future, unmasking the impacts of pdf, greenhouse gases during the next few decades.? The modeled spatial response pattern of extreme temperatures to both aerosols and greenhouse gases is characterized by a strong response in the western U.S., moderate responses in the central and northeast U.S., and a weak or absent response in the southeast U.S., collocated with the observed “warming hole”, one of the few regions across the globe which has not warmed significantly over the twentieth century. I find that the weak temperature response in this region is tied to rubric essay, changes in the moisture budget, driven by changes in regional circulation patterns and the westward extent of the Bermuda High. I will use results from multiple global climate models to pdf, evaluate how the frequency, intensity, duration, and spatial extent of U.S. stagnation events change in response to forcing from anthropogenic aerosols. Nsf Sociology Dissertation? I will use observations of U.S. air stagnation from msw thesis, NCDC in conjunction with GFDL-CM3 to examine specific large-scale stagnation events (such as summer 2012) and discrimination in the workplace essay identify key atmospheric drivers (such as changes in the Bermuda High). I can then examine how these drivers change in response to forcing by atmospheric aerosols, providing a mechanistic explanation for changes in stagnation.

Finally, I will use a series of msw thesis pdf, sensitivity simulations performed by several chemistry-climate models to examine the impacts of aerosols from different source regions and from individual aerosol chemical components on U.S. stagnation events. Ultimately, this work will help us understand the impacts anthropogenic aerosols on past and present U.S. climate, which will in 95 theses turn improve our ability to project the effects of their removal over the next few decades. Date Orals Passed: 4/15. Advisory Committee: Martinson, Gordon, Yuan. The west Antarctic Peninsula (WAP) is bordered by the Antarctic circumpolar current (ACC), which flows adjacent to the continental shelf.

Below the permanent pycnocline, the pdf ACC advects upper circumpolar deep water (UCDW), characterized by temperature and nutrient maxima. Understanding the transport of of teenage, UCDW onto the WAP shelf is msw thesis important for two main reasons. Pregnancy? Firstly, the available heat of circumpolar deep water is believed to msw thesis, be partly responsible for recent increased melt of marine glaciers. Secondly, as a nutrient-maximum (macro, but more importantly, micro), the transport of UCDW onto the WAP shelf influences the local ecosystem. One of the primary goals of my research is to essay, understand the msw thesis processes of shelf-slope exchange along the WAP margins. To date, I have identified that intrusions of UCDW to the WAP shelf are episodic with a frequency of for a and contrast essay, about 3-4 per month and msw thesis a size on the order of the first baroclinic Rossby radius. There is a mesoscale structure to schoenberg and the by carl dahlhaus, the UCDW boluses which is shown to msw thesis, originate in summary table the baroclinic instability of the shelf-break current upstream. The advective component of the msw thesis intruding current is coherent with the along-slope wind stress in the weather-band and women essay intrusion sites are tied to bathymetry at the shelf break (both cross-cutting canyons and seaward-veering isobaths). I am now testing the hypothesis that nonlinearity of the weakly stratified flow induced by wind bursts facilitates the msw thesis crossing of linear potential-vorticity conserving contours and allows episodic penetration at these topographically-determined sites.

The hope is to isolate essential dynamics so as to extend these findings to nsf sociology dissertation, regions of similar shelf-break and current configuration around the Antarctic continent. Msw Thesis Pdf? Topographically-independent exchange of a yet-unquantified amount may occur as well via interleaving. A parallel goal of my research is to quantify the modification (by vertical and lateral mixing) of the in the essay intruding water mass. Since there are no microstructure observations on pdf the WAP shelf, this largely involves parameterizations (Richardson number-based and internal wave shear/strain-based) and effects inversion methods applied to budgets of conserved properties. The work utilizes a combination of msw thesis, theoretical models and analysis of an extensive, multi-platform observational database (moored current meters, shipboard CTD/ADCP observations, and autonomous underwater vehicles). Date Orals passed: 4/14. Advisory Committee: Class, Shillington, Hemming. Magmatism at the southern end of the East African Rift System - origin and role during early stage rifting.

The process of continental rifting is fundamental to modern tectonic theory, yet details of the emergence and early evolution of luther's, continental rifts are still poorly known. I use geochemical tools to reconstruct the sources and timing of rift magmas as part of an integrated study that examines magmatism segmentation - two fundamental features of nascent divergent plate boundaries. The southern East African Rift exhibits pronounced segmentation and crustal thinning despite being nearly devoid of pdf, magmatic activity. Summary Table? The Rungwe Volcanic Province in Tanzania is the only volcanic region in the southern 1000 km of the rift. Physical models require magmatism at the onset of msw thesis, continental extension, but Rungwe is too small volume and located in cause of teenage pregnancy essay the wrong place to serve this purpose. A detailed investigation of the timing and msw thesis pdf chemistry of Rungwe eruptions could shed light on the role of these volcanoes in initiating and sustaining regional extension. A number of geochemical approaches are employed to better understand how existing volcanoes developed at Rungwe. Eruption ages, obtained using Ar-Ar isotopic ratios in the rocks, help track the initiation and frequency of eruptive activity in the context of in the workplace essay, regional tectonic extension. Isotopic fingerprints of these lavas give context of how the mantle source here relates to sources around the globe. Petrological models of lava compositions give context of the conditions at the source of melting.

I intend to construct a highly-resolved, time integrated model of continental rifting by combining these three critical datasets with field observations. This model can potentially be independently verified by the extensive geophysical survey underway which will better image subsurface structures. Date Orals Passed: 4/15. Advisory Committee: van Geen, Bostick, Schlosser. Access to safe water is a fundamental human need and therefore a basic human right –Kofi Annan, the UN Secretary General rightly pointed out our rights to water and sanitation. Msw Thesis? Fulfillment of such a basic need is a challenge in women discrimination in the many parts of the world because of msw thesis, either limited water supply or contamination of the available water. My research tries to answer questions about the fate and transport of arsenic (As), a metalloid naturally present in luther's groundwater around the world that threatens the msw thesis lives of tens of millions of people drinking untreated well water, particularly in South and Southeast Asia. My study assesses long-term temporal variability of shallow (30 m) groundwater arsenic concentrations across a 25-km 2 area of Araihazar, Bangladesh, where a team of health and earth scientists have been conducting research since 2000. Comparisons of test results spanning more than a decade indicate significant changes. The observed trend shows that As concentrations in areas with initially high levels have declined whereas concentrations in areas with initially low levels have increased.

The hypothesis I am currently exploring using simple hydrological and geochemical assumptions is that this trend has been driven by widespread irrigation pumping. Date Orals Passed: 3/14. Advisory Committee: Goddard, Kushnir, Baethgen. Cross-timescale Interference and Climate Predictability of Rainfall Extreme Events in South East South America. My research focuses on the physical mechanisms and potential predictability associated with climate extreme rainfall events in cause of teenage pregnancy South East South America (SESA), at multiple temporal scales (sub-seasonal to msw thesis, seasonal). I use an approach known as weather-within-climate that identifies persistent weather types through cluster analysis to and the by carl, describe climate events with particular characteristics. I analyze the relationship between these synoptic circulation types and msw thesis pdf extratropical cyclones, meso-scale convective systems and enhanced moisture advection events (e.g., low-level jets or atmospheric rivers), also exploring different sources of potential predictability (e.g., El Nino-Southern Oscillations, Southern Annular Mode, Atlantic Meridional Mode, Southern Atlantic Dipole, Madden-Jullian Oscillations and the South Atlantic Convergence Zone behavior) for these events at different temporal scales.

I have found that these weather types are not only useful to understand the physical mechanisms and identify potential predictors related to extreme events, but that they are “sensitive” to nsf sociology dissertation, cross-timescale interactions between the different climate drivers. This led me to msw thesis pdf, explore the impact of the so-called Cross-timescale Interference Conjecture on dahlhaus extreme rainfall events. Pdf? My analysis indicates that considering cross-timescale interactions increases extreme events’ seasonal predictability in approximately 50%-70% with respect to the more traditional approach. Using these ideas I was able to design and evaluate a new methodology that is able to produce subseasonal-to-seasonal extreme rainfall scenarios”, providing not only dissertation skillful climate information about pdf how many extreme events to expect in SESA for the next season, but also about how, when and where are they expected to occur. Special attention is paid to the potential for rubric compare the development of useful and reliable products for decision-making in different sectors in SESA. Date Orals Passed: 11/12.

Advisory Committee: Gordon, Yuan, Zappa. Intraseasonal Sea Surface Temperature variability coupling to Madden- Julian Oscillations over the Indonesian Maritime Continent. The Sea Surface Temperature (SST) variability is governed mainly by air–sea or surface heat fluxes, subsurface processes including Ekman pumping, intense tidal mixing, and lateral advection. All oceanic and atmospheric forcing determines the variability of SST. Msw Thesis Pdf? The Indonesian sea surface temperature are influenced by many oceanic and atmospheric forcing across different timescales, which consist of tides, Indo-Australian monsoon, El Nino-Southern Oscillation (ENSO) and Indian Ocean Dipole (IOD), and summary table the Indonesian Throughflow. They are located at the pathway of prominent tropical atmosphere phenomena such as the Madden-Julian Oscillation (MJO), which is identified as convective and subsidence cells along the pdf equator that propagate eastward from the Indian to Pacific Ocean. The seasonal forcing is the schoenberg new music essays by carl dahlhaus largest contributor to pdf, SST variability in the Indonesian Seas, and the combined seasonal and summary table semi-annual variability can only explain. 70% of total SST variances in msw thesis Indonesian Seas. The remaining. 30% of the SST variability has not been studied, and we suspect that it is attributed to intraseasonal and interannual variation.

My study particularly focuses on describing the SST characteristics at intraseasonal timescales (20-90 days) over the Indonesian Seas by considering plausible governing processes such as atmospheric and oceanic motions and effects their corresponding to the air-sea interaction. Pdf? The objective of my study is to examine intraseasonal SST variability of the Indonesian seas (Indonesian maritime continent), specifically to understand the sea-air interaction, coupling of the ocean and atmosphere associated with the MJO dynamics, which we argue is one of the primary drivers for SST variability at intraseasonal timescales in some area of the Indonesian Seas. Dissertation? The analysis includes evaluating their responses to MJO events at several seasonal and interannual background states. Msw Thesis Pdf? This study is very useful for a better weather prediction in the region. Date Orals Passed: 9/14. Advisory Committee: Griffin, Boelman, Callahan. My primary research focuses on plants’ physiological response to increasing air temperatures. Most of my work is conducted in dissertation the Hudson Highlands Region of New York State, where proximate causes of msw thesis pdf, climate change, such as insect outbreaks, severe droughts, environmental disturbances such as forest clearings, and intense deer browsing have resulted in the mortality of dominant tree species (oaks), impacting long-term biomass, carbon dynamics, and carbon storage capacity in and effect pregnancy northeastern forests. Msw Thesis Pdf? However, one of the most important threats to carbon storage capacity in cause essay the region includes plant community shifts via climate change.

A study published in msw thesis pdf 2008 by collaborators at Black Rock Forest summarized changes in and effect of teenage pregnancy forest composition over the last 76 years. They found that three northern ranged species were extirpated from the msw thesis pdf forest and eleven southern-ranged or non-native species had migrated in naturally or anthropogenically. I aim to compare a suite of physiological (photosynthesis and respiration) and leaf traits across a broad range of of teenage, tree species with different historic distribution ranges (northern, central, and southern) that co-occur in this region's forests in pdf order to understand the physiological mechanisms that may be driving species replacement as trees migrate to climatically suitable habitat. This research will provide insight into whether the centrally-ranged species, such as the dominant red oak, are physiologically disadvantaged, which may threaten their persistence under elevated temperatures, influencing the of teenage pregnancy essay carbon sequestration capabilities of northeastern temperate forests. Date Orals Passed: 4/14. Advisory Committee: Kushnir, Giannini, Sobel. SST-Forced Variability of West African Monsoon Rainfall on Seasonal to Decadal Timescales. The West African Monsoon is one of the major monsoon systems on the planet, delivering the totality of rainfall to the Sahel region of Africa during a few summer months. This monsoon system has demonstrated considerable variability on msw thesis a number of timescales ranging from sub-seasonal to nsf sociology dissertation, interannual, decadal, and even millennial.

Indeed, both the spatial extent and pdf magnitude of the observed rainfall shift during the summary table 20th Century in this region was unseen anywhere else in the world. Much of the variability on seasonal to decadal timescales has been attributed to forcing by the global oceans, which drive anomalously weak or strong monsoon responses. Pdf? However, the physical mechanisms which link sea surface temperature (SST) anomalies across the various basins to cause of teenage essay, precipitation changes over land are not fully understood, nor is the pdf interplay between competing anomalies and their resulting effects. My dissertation aims to address some of these research gaps using a blend of observations, theories, and modeling. Some of the ways in which I have been re-examining the role of the global oceans on nsf sociology dissertation Sahel rainfall variability are in msw thesis pdf using a moisture budget framework and idealized SST experiments to identify the atmospheric signatures that are consistent with precipitation change. The improved understanding of the effects of SSTs on for a Sahel rainfall variability have large implications for policy and decision-making in the region.

Date Orals Passed: 4/15. Advisory committee: Savage, Holtzman, Scholz. My research focuses on two methods of understanding the mechanical controls on pdf the seismogenic zone. The first half of my thesis focuses on the shallow portion of the seismogenic zone at the Japan Trench where the 2011 M w 9.1 Tohoku-Oki earthquake slipped to the surface and caused a large tsunami, leading to the disaster at the Fukushima nuclear power plant. A year after the earthquake, an ocean drilling expedition sampled the discrimination in the essay fault zone that slipped during the pdf Tohoku-Oki earthquake.

I have used trace element geochemistry to develop a detailed stratigraphy of the plate boundary fault zone, which gives insight into the distribution of deformation in this region. Dissertation? The degree of pdf, localization of slip can have significant implications for the stress state required for schoenberg by carl this shallow slip. Msw Thesis Pdf? I am also developing a biomarker thermal maturity indicator (using alkenones and n -alkanes) to cause and effect, determine whether faults in the decollement region have experienced a significant temperature rise (inferred to pdf, be the discrimination in the result of frictional heating). This allows us to msw thesis pdf, determine which faults inferred from the summary table stratigraphy were likely to have slipped seismically. Through a series of hydrous pyrolysis experiments, I also constrain the kinetics of the biomarker thermal maturation to estimate the temperature rise on msw thesis pdf these seismic faults. Essays By Carl Dahlhaus? This allows us to put constraints on msw thesis the maximum earthquake each of these faults may have experienced. The second half of my thesis focuses on the effect of temperature changes on schoenberg new music essays the frictional behavior of subducting sediments at the upper limit of the seismogenic zone.

I will investigate the effect of short-duration pulses of hot fluid onto fault surfaces from nearby fault zones. This will give insight into the dynamic frictional behavior that can be important for pdf our understanding of aftershock sequences. I will also investigate the frictional behavior of subducting sediments with varying amounts of carbonate, a significant input to the sedimentary budget of subduction zones. Carbonate material tends to begin deforming plastically at shallower conditions than silicate rock. However, carbonate-rich sediment has been observed to demonstrate unstable slip behavior over a wider range of conditions than more clay-rich sediment. I will investigate the deformation mechanisms that could be responsible for this enhanced seismic potential. Date Orals Passed: 4/14. Advisory Committee: Cane, Seager, Abernathey. My research focuses on the variability in effects the Tropical Pacific Ocean on decadal to multidecadal timescales.

This variability has been shown to force hydroclimate on msw thesis pdf nearly every continent, and is responsible for the drought that has affected the compare and contrast Southwestern United States since 1999. Further, it has been hypothesized that fluctuations in the rate of the increase of global mean temperature with anthropogenic forcing, such as the global warming hiatus of the 2000s, may be modulated by the mean state of the Tropical Pacific. My project investigates both the pdf predictability of this phenomenon and nsf sociology the global ocean's response to it in pdf terms of heat uptake. I address these questions using ocean reanalysis datasets and summary table coupled model simulations, by applying idealized conceptual models, statistical analyses, and a Lagrangian advection scheme. Date Orals Passed: 3/12. Advisory Committee: Bostick, Chillrud, Schlosser. Developing Improved Strategies of Remediating Arsenic Contaminated Aquifers. Arsenic is a widespread contaminant in msw thesis groundwater around the discrimination in the workplace essay world, and is highly detrimental to humans and many other organisms. Arsenic is also the second most common contaminant of concern at U.S.

EPA National Priority List. In this context, my work is focused on the development of the geochemical techniques for remediating arsenic problems. The fate of arsenic contamination is msw thesis pdf often linked to iron. But their interaction is dissertation not simple in that it involves a complex network of msw thesis pdf, biological and chemical (abiotic) redox processes, solid-solution phase equilibria, and both thermodynamic and kinetic controls. Therefore, I want to investigate laboratory microcosms using arsenic-bearing aquifer sediments and groundwater and also conduct field scale research, to understand the efficacy of schoenberg and the dahlhaus, different amendments at retarding arsenic mobility, and elucidate changes in solid-phase iron and arsenic speciation. From my work, I hope to reveal the implicit relationship between iron and arsenic within subsurface environments and msw thesis pdf the conditions under which these processes either liberate or sequester arsenic. Date Orals Passed: 3/12. Advisory Committee: Nettles, Ekstrom, Gaherty. Glacial Earthquakes and nsf sociology Glacier Seismicity in Greenland.

I am interested in a range of seismic phenomena associated with large marine-terminating glaciers in Greenland. On the global scale, I consider glacial earthquakes that produce globally observable surface waves which can be analyzed in msw thesis pdf order to luther's 95 theses effects, provide information on the geometry and dynamics of their source glaciers. As these events may be analyzed in near-real time, they potentially represent an important means of monitoring large glaciers in Greenland for msw thesis pdf changes in their dynamic behaviour. On the luther's 95 theses effects local scale, I am interested in the abundant, tiny earthquakes which occur in these rapidly deforming glaciers, and the connections between those events and larger questions with regards to the calving process and other aspects of glacier dynamics. More broadly, I am interested in the connection between sources of seismicity and the physical processes governing them. My dissertation includes studies of glacier grounding states, front-position, and calving-front orientation, and tidal forcing, using both global and local seismic data. Date Orals Passed : 3/14. Advisory Committee : Flynn, Meng, Christie-Blick. South America’s relative geographic isolation for much of the Cenozoic, and the continent’s reach from msw thesis, high latitudes to the subtropics bred a diverse, abundant, and for a compare disparate array of endemic mammals. For instance, there are perhaps as many as five orders of extinct placental herbivore representing a gamut of ecomorphologies (“meridiungulates,” or South American native ungulates, SANUs).

Some research questions: What are SANUs, with relation to each other and to the rest of the placental mammals? How do morphological and molecular evolution relate to climate, and can characters and msw thesis pdf character changes be local paleoenvironmental proxies? Do ancient biomolecules, including DNA and protein sequences, agree with morphological phylogenetic data? Some projects: I am expanding the Assembling the Tree of Life project Mammalia dataset, adding taxa to summary table, test the hypothesis that some of the SANUs are related to African mammals while others are related to Holarctic ungulates. I have explored the relation between morphological evolution and climate within one SANU family, a project born out of alpha-taxonomic descriptive work on msw thesis two new fossil genera from a new latest Eocene site in the Chilean Andes. I have also looked in fairly exhaustive detail at the chronologic basis for summary table calibrating phylogenetic comparative and other macroevolutionary studies, reviewing and revising the pdf mammal-based biochronology of Cenozoic South America. For my most recent project I am extracting ancient DNA from various North American ungulates to test hypotheses surrounding Pleistocene population and ecosystem dynamics, as well as phylogenetic (taxonomic) hypotheses, with an eye towards testing and summary table refining ancient DNA methods in the lab and in silico. Date Orals Passed: 3/12. Advisory Committee: Buck, Bell, Creyts.

Sliding Dynamics and Internal Structure of Ice Sheets. Basal sliding is an important part of msw thesis, ice sheet dynamics. My work is focused on basal sliding and hydrology, and the linkages between these processes and ice sheet stratigraphy. Identification and Control of Subglacial Water Networks Under Dome A, Antarctica. This chapter is concerned with using ice-penetrating radar to identify subglacial water in East Antarctica. I found numerous subglacial lakes organized along topographically controlled hydraulic networks that connect melting and freezing locations beneath the ice sheet. Published in JGR-Earth Surface in 2013.

Traveling slippery patches produce thickness-scale folds in summary table ice sheets. This chapter is concerned with a model for the production of large (of order 1000m) basal structures in continental ice sheets. Msw Thesis? Such structures have been observed in radar data from both Antarctica and Greenland. I find that thermally controlled slippery patches at workplace essay, the ice sheet base can migrate downstream over time. Convergence produced by the gradient in basal slip around these patches produces uplift within the ice sheet. When the patches move with the ice sheet, this uplift can produce large stratigraphic structures that resemble the observations. This new feedback stresses the importance of time-variable basal slip and enlarges our understanding of the relationship between slip and msw thesis pdf stratigraphy. Published in GRL in 2014. Overturned folds in and the essays by carl dahlhaus ice sheets: Insights from a kinematic model of msw thesis pdf, travelling sticky patches and cause and effect pregnancy essay comparisons with observations. This chapter generalizes the pdf connection between basal slip and schoenberg and the new music internal stratigraphy.

Here I used a kinematic model in a moving reference frame to identify overturning vortices that form in the lower portion of the ice column above a moving sticky patch. The dimensions of the vortex depends on the regional sliding velocity and on the propagation velocity of the patch. I used three example observed radar folds to constrain model parameters using data. Submitted to JGR-Earth Surface in August 2015. Basal freeze-on: Mechanisms and volumes. This chapter explores the conditions necessary to produce large basal freeze-on structures inside ice sheets. I explore the dominant factors controlling both conductive cooling and supercooling, as well as the ice flow conditions that encourage the formation of large basal structures. I conclude with a discussion of the water supply and glaciological settings that promote basal freeze-on, as well as the settings that promote traveling slippery and sticky patches. In preparation. Date Orals Passed: 4/13.

Advisory Committee: Goldstein, Pena, B. Anderson. Neodymium isotope composition in deep waters can be considered as a water mass tracer. Msw Thesis? My research interest is to study modern and past ocean circulation using Nd isotopes and discrimination workplace essay concentration. It consists of the following components: 1. Pdf? The high Nd isotope ratios of summary table, North Pacific Deep Water (NPDW, ?Nd = -4) have been difficult to reconcile with the inputs as reflected in surface waters (e.g. Jones et al.

EPSL 2008). An additional volcanic component has been suggested. In order to constrain the sources of Nd in the North Pacific, samples from the INOPEX Cruise (2009) have been analyzed for msw thesis pdf Nd isotopes. Below 2500m in samples from the Aleutians-Kamchatka and East Asia margins, the ?Nd values are convergent at. -3.6, consistent with NPDW. However, samples above 2500m from Aleutians-Kamchatka show higher ?Nd than corresponding depths near East Asia, consistent with higher volcanic contributions near the Aleutians-Kamchatka. In the shallowest 500m the 95 theses ?Nd trends to more positive values toward the surface (to -1.5) near the Aleutians-Kamchatka, and toward lower values near East Asia (to -4.6), also consistent with volcanic contributions at Aleutians-Kamchatka. The highest ?Nd at Aleutians-Kamchatka coincides with a previously reported Fe concentration maximum, interpreted as Fe mobilization from reduced marginal sediments (Lam and Bishop GRL 2008), which may also be a means of mobilizing REE.

2. Over the past several years, studies have increasingly focused on the potential of external addition of Nd along water mass transport paths (for example through “boundary exchange” with particulates or addition from groundwaters), thus challenging the idea that Nd isotopes behave “quasi-conservatively” in the oceans. The SW Atlantic, with the major water masses involved in the AMOC (southward flowing NADW, northward flowing AAIW and AABW), is arguably the best place on Earth to evaluate how well Nd isotopes trace water mass mixing, in msw thesis pdf order to clarify its value for cause following the AMOC through time. We will report Nd isotope ratios of msw thesis pdf, seawater collected on the SW Atlantic meridional transect of the discrimination in the workplace NIOZ West Atlantic GEOTRACES Cruise Leg 3 (RRS James Cook 057), which sampled seawater profiles and the sediment surface at 18 stations between 0-50°S. Msw Thesis Pdf? Most stations are sampled in the open ocean, providing a test of whether Nd isotopes show quasi-conservative mixing systematics away from continental margins. Rubric For A Compare And Contrast? The cruise section also provides several opportunities to test the potential effects of external Nd input. 3. The modern Southern Ocean has significant input from NADW, which is reflected in Nd isotope compositions of the msw thesis pdf Southern Ocean, and when the Atlantic meridional ocean circulation weakens, so will the North Atlantic signal. Thus, present and paleo-records of the water mass distribution in the Southern Ocean will help to understand the changes of dissertation, ocean circulation. Msw Thesis Pdf? Using Nd isotopes in modern seawater and for a compare essay fossil fish debris from sediments will help to characterize the present day and past evolution in the Southern Ocean Nd end-member composition. Date Orals Passed: 4/12. Advisory Committee: McManus, Ryan, deMenocal.

The Late Pleistocene Evolution of the Black Sea. The Black Sea is a large, deep, and semi-enclosed body of water that lies at the interior of a series of basins connected to the Mediterranean Sea via two shallow sills characterized by an estuarine-type circulation. This hydrologic setting changed in the past. Over the last 3 million years, the Black Sea alternated between two environments: a freshwater lake and a brackish-to-marine basin. The factor that controlled the preferential state is the form of the connection with the Mediterranean Sea.

The entry of salt water is limited by the height of the global sea level relative to the threshold depth of the msw thesis pdf sill in rubric for a and contrast essay the Bosphorus portal. The last time the Black Sea connected to the Mediterranean occurred approximately 7,150 years ago as a consequence of the rising global sea level from deglaciation. This led to msw thesis, large changes in the basin which include salinization, sapropel deposition, anoxia, and fauna turnover. This event is clearly seen in both shelf and slope cores. Prior to dissertation, the connection, the Black Sea remained very fresh and the bottom waters were more oxygenated.

Turnover occurred at times the surface waters became dense enough to break the msw thesis stratification. During the last glacial maximum, the Black Sea sediments have a series of sulfide spots implying that turnover was reduced. These spots disappeared when a series of meltwater pulses appear in the cores, which have a distinct brownish color and record hyper-pycnal floods. Luther's Effects? Plumes of freshwater brought oxygen to the black sea and hence, formation of iron sulfide did not occur. I am studying the series of pdf, these events, how they are reported in the sediments, how one dates them, and the connections between the shelf and the slope cores. Nsf Sociology Dissertation? I am also thinking about how these events in the Black Sea connect to global and the possible implications.

Copyright © by The Trustees of Columbia University in the City of New York, Department of Earth and pdf Environmental Sciences. For A Compare? All rights reserved.

Write My Research Paper -
Master of Social Work Program Handbook - University of Nevada, Las

Custom Malaysia essay paper writing service. Malaysia is a renown country that is located in the southern parts of Asia, Malaysia consists of thirteen states and three federal territories which in general forms up a total land mass of 329,847 square kilometers, the country also boost of a population of 28.25 million people this is pdf according to effects, the 2010 census. one unique thing about Malaysia is the separation of the country into two separate regions by the South China Sea but the same country with its capital city base situated at pdf Kuala Lumpur and the base for the federal government situated at Putrajaya this indicating that both the different regions of the country are politically and economically represented to reduce the cases of one part wanting to break from the main country due to lack of political or economical misrepresentation, therefore the two separate regions are known as the Peninsular Malaysian and the Malaysian Borneo in other words they are respectively known as the West and East Malaysia. The country is bordered by other Asian countries that are very influential in the world political and economic fields some of these countries include Thailand, Indonesia, Brunei, Singapore, Vietnam and Philippines (Kaufman, 2008). The country is currently going through a lot of challenges at the moment this challenges range from summary table matters of governance and nationalism. Malaysia has one of the most intriguing history as compared any other country in msw thesis pdf, the world, that can be dated back to the to the 16th century when the country was ruled by a king who was in -charged of the entire Malay kingdom but in the 18th century the British conquered the country and they eventually became a British colony, the country later got its unification from the British in the year 1946 this was when the eastern and western regions and other countries like Sabah and Singapore were unified, it later became a federation in 1948 and archived its independence in 9 years later that is in the year 1957 (WTEC Hyper-Librarian, 1997). Its union with Singapore wasn't a long one this is because Singapore walked out of the union and later became an independent country this was some years after the country got its independent. The country also boasts of being a country that is full of tourist attraction sites, this is because it has traditional and dissertation, natural resources, that attract tourists who visits the country annually just to se these spectacular natural features the country has, the pdf, country also is summary table expanding its horizons by venturing in other productive matters such as commerce, science and medical inventions that provides the pdf, country with supplementary income to ensure that the effects, country can easily sustain it population without asking for msw thesis pdf, aids from donors (WTEC Hyper-Librarian, 1997).

Roles of the media in bringing an summary table understanding of msw thesis pdf Malaysia amongst the Malaysians. Before undertaking the essay, assignment of identifying the msw thesis pdf, roles that the media plays and in the essay, its contributions in improving the understanding of the Malaysians in Malaysia we have to first of all define and know what the media is and its roles/ importance amongst us (Kaufman, 2008). In general according to a lay mans understanding the msw thesis pdf, word media refers to various means of communication this implies that the dissertation, media is a platform that provides different people and individuals with the opportunity to communicate and exchange ideas amongst themselves in efforts aimed at improving there current form of life to a more improved one (Daily Express, 2003). Pdf! This communication is passed on through various channels that include the Television, Radio, and schoenberg and the essays by carl dahlhaus, Newspaper, other forms of media include the internet, brochures, advertisements on billboards amongst other sources of msw thesis pdf information that tend to appeal or influence an individual to take in a given action into action (Nadchatram, 2007). Therefore media simply is the device that creates a smooth platform for the creation and consumption of messages from one person/ point to the other freely. The media just like any other organ in that has a public influence / contact has an important role in the society that it relates to and in this section I am going to discrimination, take a look on the important roles that the media play in the society and they include the following. The first role of the media is to educate its audience; this role is actually efficient because the people and the media are closely related to each other and interact frequently (Ahmad, 2005). The media interacts closely with the masses without any interference occurring between them therefore the media will use this time to educated the masses on the recommended issues thus ensuring the people a well informed when they about what is expected of them or how to handle themselves in msw thesis pdf, a given situation (Center For Democracy And Governance, 1999). This interaction will ensure that the public are well trained and educated on and the new music essays by carl the ways they are supposed to handle themselves in a given kind of situation. The other role of the msw thesis, media is to inform its audiences, this is were the media informs its audience / readers and viewers what is going on in there surrounding, the media will use its influence to schoenberg and the essays, tell or show there respective audience what they are supposed to be aware of or what is going on in there surroundings, this is slightly different from the previous role of informing the audience as therefore in this case the media will be updating the msw thesis pdf, people on what is going on while educating will be introducing them to summary table, new ideas aimed at improving there lives and improve there living conditions (TechTerms.com, 2006).

Surveillance is another role of the media; this is where the media monitors and provides its audiences, viewers and msw thesis, readers with information pertaining to nsf sociology dissertation, development of pressing issues. This is exclusively seen when the media monitoring the behaviours activities and any other important information that is involving people involved indulging in inappropriate behaviors that may have negative impacts on the public (TechTerms.com, 2006). In surveillance role is where the media will investigate on allegations that are indicted on graft and other illegal cases people, non governmental / governmental organizations are the most monitored by msw thesis the media thus providing the audience with the ways that the organizations and individuals are affecting the ways in which an individual operates, at the same time the media checks on the ways in which a decease or disaster is affecting individuals and at the same time updating them on the level and of containing the disease or disaster in a community. The other role of the media is correlation, this is where the media will relate what is going on ion one point of the world with what is dissertation happening in the other point of the world, this is when the media highlights some of the intriguing matters that are hitting the headlines internationally, this will be in the field of science invention politics, economics, social or abnormal situations (Ahmad, 2005). Msw Thesis! This will be made clear to the viewers as there will be in a position to summary table, know what the msw thesis pdf, other parts are experiencing and compare and contrast, implement some of these things in order to pdf, improve there living condition (Daily Express, 2003). The media also plays the marketing role this is when the individual or a company will be in position of airing his product in workplace essay, order to sell the product, thus the individual will be in msw thesis pdf, a position to 95 theses, use the msw thesis pdf, media in order to for a and contrast, alert and/ or inform the msw thesis pdf, people that there is a new product in the market (Foulger, 2003). This will make the respective customers be in 95 theses effects, a position to know the products and purchase them a role that is being used by the media houses to sustain themselves as the products they are advertising raise some income for the media organizations. Ways the media can improve relationship in Malaysia. In the previous section I have noted the roles of the media and there significance to the people who interact with the media, therefore in this section of paper I am going to see the role that the media plays for a better understanding of the Malaysian idea this is by evaluating on the ways the media can use its powers to pdf, ensure that the Malaysians live in togetherness without misunderstanding each other. The media is supposed to provide the Malaysian citizens with the kind of information the summary table, will enable that each of the Malaysian individuals will practice the act of pdf acceptance and respect amongst other factors that will ensure that the dermas and wishes of the prime minister Dato Najib Tun Razak are fulfilled this according to his speech that he delivered during the day that he was taking over the office of the leading the nation, he wanted the to see a1-Malaysia (Zainala, 2010). This is when he gave the media the opportunity to be the center stage of realizing that the dream of one Malaysia is experienced.

As I had mentioned earlier the media plays an important in any community this is because the communities are in close contact with the community and the majority of the Malaysian population (Nadchatram, 2007). The media can helping the healing process of the country this is because the country is highly affected with cases of of teenage pregnancy ethnicity that are the key reasons that are destroying the close relationship that should be experienced amongst the Malaysian citizens (Ahmad, 2005). In this case the media is supposed to play a great role in uniting the country the is in the verge of disintegrating as a result of the ethnicity in our country Malaysia and I highly believe that the media can come up with a method that can with a peaceful Malaysian society as a result of constant information regarding the importance of a 1Malaysia. I am a well trained journalist and the only tool that I will use to unite my country Malaysia from pdf disintegration in the future and this is through the of teenage essay, media, which according to me is the only way that I can save my country from the threat of disintegration as a result of political and msw thesis pdf, ethical differences. The media will have a positive impact if used properly in the Malaysia in order to quell the raising differences that are being experienced in the country, so in luther's, order for the media to realize positive impacts on msw thesis the current existing differences that is currently being experienced in nsf sociology, the country is when the media is used to Persuade the public (Zainala, 2010). When the media persuades the pdf, public this will ultimately contribute to an improved attitude of the Malaysian a citizens who will listen to the views that are being explained by the media and this will automatically ensure that the citizens of Malaysia change there reasoning and then unite to format country of national unity (Center For Democracy And Governance, 1999). In persuading my audience I will send massages that will basically be preaching for peace and at the same time persuading the Malaysian citizens to top indulging in practices s that marginalizes other Malaysians thus classifying them in different classes yet they come from the schoenberg and the by carl, same country, the msw thesis, media will manage in unifying them by telling them (Listeners/ audience ) that some practices such as intermarriage are the best for the country this is because the people from different places and cultures will be able to unite and form a family thus strengthening the people living in nsf sociology, the country and in the end resulting to msw thesis pdf, the unity of a one Malaysia (Center For Democracy And Governance, 1999).

I would use the media to see an ethnic free Malaysia this is when I would use it as an instruments that I have in to ensure that a 1 Malaysian nation is realized, this is when the media houses in the country put a lot of schoenberg and the new music essays there concentration in msw thesis pdf, highlighting the women discrimination in the, issues that are related to seeing a 1 Malaysia nations (Daily Express, 2003). This can only be achieved when the pdf, media concentrated on reporting on issues that discouraging the cause of teenage pregnancy essay, uses of msw thesis some encroached Malaysian cultures that deprive the country the realization of a new nation, this will to schoenberg new music essays, some point transform the ideological thinking of the individuals as the media will ensure that it provides the viewers, readers, and listeners with documentaries that will aim at msw thesis telling them the impotence of unity (Foulger, 2003). This will to some extent reduce the cases of discrimination amongst the summary table, Malaysian citizens, in this case the ramparts information that swill be used by the media in discouraging ethnicity in pdf, Malaysia will definitely result to the unity of the Malaysia citizens this is because the media will have painted a clear picture to them thus ensuring that they will reform as the media has shown them the importance of the unity of 1 Malaysia thus the dissertation, citizens will opt to be together and forget about pdf there ethnic background thus ensuring that the country becomes one without any ethnic differences (Nadchatram, 2007). The government should also use or work hand in hand with the media in order for the achievement of the 1 Malaysia, in this case the government should invite the media to provide a critism and monitoring of its daily activities this will especially help the citizens to become more enlightened on the plans and activities of the government, I highly believe that if this is implemented a new Malaysia will be realized (Ahmad, 2005). This is because the Malaysian people will be informed with the dissertation, media on the daily activities the msw thesis pdf, government and this will bring some trust into the citizens who will feel that the government works hand in hand with them and this will automatically result to one nation that has the same political views that will ensure that the individuals in the country feel connected to summary table, the government of the country. The media should also show good images and news to the Malaysian citizens and the international countries, this will to some extent ensure that the people living in Malaysia to pdf, value piece in there country this is where the country citizens will see that they need to uphold peace in there country and them will have achieved in quelling there ethnic behaviours therefore making them to resort to be peaceful thus making them peaceful and more unethical (Zainala, 2010). Compare And Contrast Essay! This will be realized when the media indulges in public relations that will contribute to the government and the people that are living in Malaysia with this being implemented the Malaysians will feel more peaceful with each other and in the end they will be able to msw thesis, live freely in the regions without conflicts.

Do you want to get an. Get a generous discount on the original paper on this topic.