Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Conceit essay

Conceit essay

Oct/Tue/2017 | Uncategorized

Concept Essay

Conceit essay

High Quality Custom Essay Writing Service -
Concept Essay - Documents

Best Professional Practices for Artists: The Artist Resume. While serving as a juror for a large group exhibition, I had to view a number of professional artist resumes. Overall, the essay, experience was less than pleasant. Ida Tarbell? I was shocked and essay dismayed by the disorganization I encountered. One resume did not have the artist#8217;s name at the topif they had been selected, there would have been NO WAY to contact them!

Several resumes did not include basic contact information. Others included lengthy descriptions of professional experiences that had nothing to essays on save do with an conceit, art career, and still others were difficult to navigate, with pages and pages of small-type font. I actually felt my brain hurting as I hunted for muckraker essay, the basic information and experience which mattered. If you are going to essay be evaluated for a professional opportunity based on your resume, the short essays on save environment, number one thing you need to conceit essay do is make your information easily available. Gay Marriages? Make the font legible. Keep the conceit essay, size large enough to essays gay marriages read without reading glasses. Use bullets and clearly separated or labelled sections. Is there enough white space?

Too much white space? If you fail to cover these basics, your resume will be useless. The Art Resume vs. The Employment Resume. Art resumes are very different from your job resume.

The purpose of an art resume is to help an essay, artist to win awards and grants, to gain acceptance into a residency program, or to achieve exhibition opportunities. Expectations? None of this has anything to do with your former employment in non-art-related fields. You will want to conceit essay leave your employment experience out, for the most part. Another main issue: length. Typically, an art resume is two to three pages long. If you are asked for a #8216;Curriculum Vitae,#8217; this document can be many pages in cover letter nurse, length and include everything you#8217;ve ever done in art related fields, but a resume really should be no longer than two pages.

Your art resume should be edited down to the essentials most recent accomplishments listed chronologically with recent items first, your education, your contact information, and, if applicable, your professional experience. Who is your audience? What is essay your goal? The more research you can do on whoever is going to be reviewing your resume, the better for you. How can you make yourself look most appealing to your audience? Often times, less information that has been carefully edited counts as more. Contact information is expectations statements always first. Include your name, address, phone, email, and website. I think it is conceit essay a good idea to print this part larger than the rest for easy and quick viewing. Education goes next. Include your most recent degrees first.

If you have a degree in something non-art related, you may want to muckraker essay leave it out. Competitive artist residencies can also be listed here as well. I suggest putting #8216;Awards and Honors#8217; next, if you have any. This category is important because it digtinguishes you from all the other candidates. If you have been awarded a grant, put it here.

If you received an art award at college graduation, it goes here. Any #8216;Best in Show#8217; awards, cash prizes, or other distinctions go here. Essay? These items are a big deal. Solo Exhibitions go next, listed chronologically. If you have only had one or two, it may make you look inexperienced, so list them in persuasive essays gay marriages, a more general exhibition section. If you are editing your information, which I highly recommend, then call this section #8216;Select Exhibitions.#8217; Juried Exhibitions can be a separate category. Base your decision to include a juried section on your numbers of these. Typically, a juried exhibition is seen as being more impressive than a group exhibition, especially if the juror is well-known. Conceit Essay? Always list the name of the juror in addition to ida tarbell essay the basic exhibition information: Show Title, Gallery Name, City and State, Exhibition Dates.

This type of name-dropping is strategic, especially in an art world that is small and inter-connected. #8216;Group Exhibitions#8217; or #8216;Select Group Exhibitions#8217; (if you are editing) go next. Choose what to include based on what you are applying for. For example, if your resume is part of a packet you are sending to a gallery, you may want to edit out shows done in coffee shops or other #8216;non-gallery#8217; spaces. Conceit? Gallerists tend to be snobs. Also, if you have exhibited with a gallery that is catcher seen as #8216;less desirable#8217; than the one you are applying to leave it out. If you have showed with someone that your goal gallery has a good relationship with, great highlight it by conceit essay, leaving out #8216;filler.#8217; Your goal in this section is to display a breadth of experience and a professional appearance.

You want to seem responsible and easy to work with this makes you a more desirable candidate. Great Statements? The next section should be #8216;Press#8217; or #8216;Select Bibliography.#8217; To be a viable candidate for pretty much anything, you need to have some kind of essay press. Press on online sources and ida tarbell muckraker blogs are absolutely fine. Conceit? Even a small local newspaper or newsletter is worth mentioning. If a group show you participate in is reviewed, but you are not mentioned, then what?

If you need more lines in ethiopia essay, your press section, then include it. If you have enough press to look respectable, leave it out. Conceit Essay? 8. Letter Nurse? Related Professional Experience. This last section is optional: #8216;Related Professional Experience.#8217; Remember, your artist resume is not a job resume. Conceit Essay? Your goal is not getting a job, but rather a show, a grant, or a residency, therefore anything NOT art related should be left out. Catcher In The? This section can include professional memberships, volunteering, published writing, and any art-related jobs you have held. Don#8217;t worry if it seems like there are gaps here this is not a job resume! I know that many professional resumes include an objective. This takes up unnecessary space and is redundant. If you are applying for something specific, your objective will be obvious.

Leave this section out of an artist resume. You should keep an conceit, all-encompassing curriculum vitae on your computer in order to cut and paste the info into essays, a new, shorter resume designed for a specific purpose. Conceit Essay? One other, last suggestion is to look at several examples of resumes by cover letter nurse, artists you respect. Conceit Essay? Most artist or gallery websites have easily down-loadable resumes. Choose a certain aesthetic, appearance, or organizational strategy for yourself based on these examples.

Happy applications! Oh, and if you want to read the Professional Practices Post from last month on Artist Statements, click here. Author Cara Ober is Founding Editor at BmoreArt. Cara Ober is the Founding Editor at BmoreArt. How to Become Your Own Artist-Advocate: Matthew Mann. Biggs and Featherbelle: The Sweet Smell of Success. Black Voices in Contemporary Art Criticism. Essays On Save Environment? Where are all the Black art critics? Inertia: Studio Visit with Rene Trevino.

Guggenheim Fellowship Awarded to Baltimore Artist. Inertia: Studio Visit with Amanda Burnham. This is a pretty good article, except for essay, the typo. That is essential in creating a good resume. Muckraker Essay? Proofreading. It is funny because I cannot reproduce your typo in this section without autocorrect changing it to distinguished. Also, comma at start of essay last graph is not needed. Also. What about Public Art?

I m seeking for this only.. The first thing to learn about how to write a resume cover letter is persuasive gay marriages that the cover letter gives the job seeker a unique opportunity to introduce him or herself before actually meeting in person.Sample CV. I found your article on conceit Sample Resume writing tips insightful and great expectations thesis statements helpful, thanks for sharing this information on resume. Sample Resume. While it is important to put your schooling somewhere, if you have been out of school for conceit essay, a while sometimes your experience is catcher in the rye theme essays actually relevent.

In this case, education should be located at the bottom. Conceit Essay? Of course, everyone has their own opinions when it comes to resumes, and what may be right for ethiopia essay, one employer may not be for the next. This is good advice thank you. But reading it had me thinking that, given all the protocols, would be nice if the enclosed work spoke for itself right? Shouldn#8217;t this be the over-riding consideration? Great post- thank you so much! All of conceit essay this is such a mystery to many of us. @Radar Redux- Good luck to you in creative or nontraditional formatting.

In my experience, people find it arrogant and for pediatric irritating, and conceit choose not to deal with you. There is ethiopia essay something to be said for being courteous, respectful and INFORMATIVE when communicating about yourself to essay potential patrons, funders, galleries or curators. No one wants to work with someone who they perceive will be difficult. Environment? If you have had success with this approach, I#8217;d love to conceit hear about it. It seems so trivial, though its not.

The idea of editing the information is great. Very useful post. Thanks. This is ida tarbell muckraker essay a very helpful blog post for artists. I will pass it on to all the recent art grads I know. Let me rephrase. Conceit Essay? We am not judging anyone who chooses to conform to cover nurse any process so as to get grants/jobs, whatever they participate in so as to make a living, get shown, etc. The advice here is essay all excellent regarding this.

That said, we had asked should an artist feel compelled to fill out resumes or artist statements in traditional ways in the first place, if they feel the process does not represent them in the way they wish to be represented. For example some artists we know question why this almost corporate formulaic format exists at all. They believe it to be archaic. They ask who does it really serve anyone and how? This questioning at least deserves consideration/ examination. And if one has a real deep desire to deconstruct and recontextualize the #8220;resume/artist statement process/construct#8221; why wait for the project part of, say, a grant. Why not jump in from the start in this way it is a real #8220;action#8221;instead of letter for pediatric nurse a simulation. The results may be illuminating. how does an artist apply for grant $$ without a resume if it is part of the essay, requirement? i would save the ethiopia essay, #8216;challenging the essay, formula#8217; for my grant proposal. i think online exhibits are fine to list as group shows. as you do more exhibits, you will want to edit and choose the most competitive ones for your resume. if you see the online ones as being #8216;less#8217; desirable, then leave them out down the road. Great advice and thanks.

One question: Do you think online shows or competitions count as something for your resume? Even if its decent? This comment has been removed by the author. You can order it direct from us or pick it up next week at area retailers like the BMA Museum Shop, Ivy Bookstore, Trohv, and essays Atomic Books. Designed by Wickerham Lomax, our cover artists for Issue 04! The BmoreArt calendar features arts and conceit events and is updated daily. Tag your art and Balti-centric photos #bmoreart!

We want to see your art, your exhibits, and your Baltimore. Persuasive? The Internet is Exploding: 10 Must-Read Articles this Week. ABOUT ME | Call for Book Publication. MECU NEIGHBORHOOD EVENT GRANT APPLICATIONS *DEADLINE EXTENDED* Order the BmoreArt Journal of Art + Ideas directly from us or from area retailers. BmoreArt is Best Cultural Resource in Baltimore! Bmoreart is a creative and critical daily online journal.

We believe that Baltimore's creative class deserves to be discussed, critiqued, and conceit well-informed.

Write My Research Paper for Me -
Concept Essay Topics - Asdnyi

marti resume The conceited villager believes the entire world to be his village. Provided that be can be mayor, humiliate the rival who stole his sweetheart, or add to conceit the savings in his strongbox , he considers the universal order good, unaware of those giants with seven-league boots who can crush him underfoot, or of the strife in the heavens between comets that go through the air asleep, gulping down worlds. What remains of the village in essays gay marriages, America must rouse itself. These are not the times for sleeping in a nightcap, but with weapons for essay a pillow, like the warriors of Juan de Castellanos: weapons of the mind, which conquer all others. Barricades of ideas are worth more than barricades of stones.

There is no prow that can cut through a cloudbank of ideas. A powerful idea, waved before the world at the proper time, can stop a squadron of iron-clad ships, like the mystical flag of the Last judgement. Nations that do not know one another should quickly become acquainted, as men who are to fight a common enemy. Catcher In The Rye Theme? Those who shake their fists, like jealous brothers coveting the same tract of land, or like the modest cottager who envies the esquire his mansion, should clasp hands and become one. Those who use the authority of a criminal tradition to conceit lop off the hands of expectations statements their defeated brother with a sword stained with his own blood, ought to return the lands to conceit essay the brother already punished sufficiently, if do not want the people to call them robbers. The honest man does not absolve himself of debts of honor with money, at so much a slap. We can no longer be a people of leaves, living in the air, our foliage heavy with blooms and crackling or humming at the whim of the sun's caress, or buffeted and ethiopia essay, tossed by the storms. The trees must form ranks to keep the essay giant with seven-league boots from passing!

It is the time of mobilization, of marching together, and we must go forward in ethiopia essay, close ranks, like silver in the veins of the conceit essay Andes. Only those born prematurely are lacking in courage. Those without faith in statements, their country are seven-month weaklings. Because they have not courage, they deny it to the others. Their puny arms-arms with bracelets and hands with painted nails, arms of Paris or Madrid-can hardly reach the bottom limb, and they claim the tall tree to be unclimbable. The ships should be loaded with those harmful insects that gnaw at the bone of the country that nourishes them. If they Parisians or from Madrid, let them go to the Prado, to boast around, or to conceit essay Tortoni´s , in high hats.

Those carpenter's sons who ashamed that their fathers are carpenters! Those born in America who are ashamed of the mother that reared them, because she wears an Indian apron, and, who disown their sick mothers, the scoundrels, abandoning her on her sickbed! Then who is a real man? He who stays with his mother and nurses her in her illness, or he who puts her to work out of sight, and cover letter nurse, lives at conceit her expense on decadent lands, sporting fancy neckties, cursing the womb that carried him, displaying the sign of the traitor on the back of his paper frockcoat? These sons of our America, which will be saved by muckraker essay, its Indians in blood and is growing better; these deserters who take up arms in the army of a North America that drowns its Indians in blood and is growing worse! These delicate creatures who are men but are unwilling to do men's work! The Washington who made this land for them, did he not go to live with the English, at a time when he saw them fighting against his own country.

These unbelievable of conceit honor who drag the honor over foreign soil like their counterparts in the French Revolution with their dancing, their affections, their drawling speech! For in what lands can men take more pride that in our long-suffering American republics, raised up among the silent Indian masses by ida tarbell muckraker, the bleeding arms of a hundred apostles, to the sound of battle between the book and processional candle? Never in history have such advanced and united nations been forged in conceit, so short a time from ida tarbell muckraker, such disorganized elements. The presumptuous man feels that the conceit essay earth was made to serve as his pedestal, because he happens to have a facile pen or colourful speech, and he accuses his native land of being worthless and persuasive essays, beyond redemption because its virgin jungles fail to provide him with a constant means of travelling over the world, driving Persian ponies and lavishing champagne like a tycoon. The incapacity does not lie with the emerging country in conceit essay, quest of suitable forms and utilitarian greatness; it lies rather with those who attempt to rule nations of a unique and violent character by means of laws inherited from four centuries of freedom in the United States and nineteen centuries of ida tarbell muckraker essay monarchy in conceit essay, France. A decree by Hamilton does not halt the charge of the plainsman's horse. A phrase by rye theme essays, Sieyes does nothing to quicken the stagnant blood of the Indian race.

To govern well, one must see things as they are. And the able governor in America is not the essay one who knows how to govern the Germans or the French; he must know the elements that make up his own country, and how to bring them together, using methods and institutions originating within the country, to reach that desirable state where each man can attain self-realization and all may enjoy the abundance that Nature has bestowed in everyone in the nation to enrich with their toil and defend with their lives. Government must originate in short on save, the country. Essay? The spirit of government must be that of the essays country Its structure must conform to rules appropriate to the country. Good government is nothing more than the balance of the country's natural elements. That is essay why in America the imported book has been conquered by the natural man. Letter Nurse? Natural men have conquered learned and artificial men. The native half-breed has conquered the exotic Creole.

The struggle is not between civilization and barbarity, but between false erudition and essay, Nature. Letter? The natural man is good, and he respects and rewards superior intelligence as long as his humility is not turned against him, or he is not offended by being disregarded-something the natural man never forgives, prepared as he is to forcibly regain the respect of whoever has wounded his pride or threatened his interests. It is by conforming with this disdained native elements that the tyrants of America have climbed to power, and have fallen as soon as they betrayed them. Republics have paid with oppression for their inability to recognize the conceit essay true elements of their countries, to derive from them the right kind of government, and to essays gay marriages govern accordingly. In a new nation a government means a creator. In nations composed of both cultured and uncultured elements, the conceit uncultured will govern because it is in the their habit to attack and resolve doubts with their fists in cases where the cultured have failed in the art of governing. The uncultured masses are lazy and timid in the realm of intelligence, and they want to be governed well. But if the government hurts them, they shake it off and govern themselves. How can the universities produce governors if not a single university in America teaches the rudiments of the art of government, the conceit essay analysis of elements peculiar to the peoples of America?

The young go out into essays environment, the world wearing Yankee or French spectacles, hoping to govern a people they do not know. In the political race entrance should not go for the best ode, but for conceit the best study of the political factors of one's country. Newspapers, universities and schools should encourage the study of the country's pertinent components. To know them is sufficient, without mincing words; for whoever brushes aside even a part of the truth, whether through intention or oversight, is doomed to fall. The truth is ethiopia essay built without it. It is easy to resolve our problem knowing its components than resolve them without knowing them. Along comes the natural man, strong and indignant, and he topples all the justice accumulated from books because he has not been governed in accordance with the obvious needs of the country.

Knowing is what counts. To know one's country and conceit essay, govern it with that knowledge is the only way to free it from tyranny. The European university must bow to the American university. The history of America, from the Incas to the present, must be taught in clear detail and to thesis statements the letter, even if the archons of Greece are overlooked. Our Greece must take priority over the Greece which is not ours.

We need it more. Nationalist statement must replace foreign statement. Let the conceit essay world be grafted onto persuasive our republics, but the trunk must be our own. And let the vanquished pedant hold his tongue, for there are no lands in which a man may take greater pride than in our long-suffering American republics. With the rosary as our guide, our heads white and our bodies mottled, both Indians and conceit, Creoles, we fearlessly entered the world of nations. We set out to ethiopia essay conquer freedom under the banner of the conceit essay virgin.

A priest, a few lieutenants, and a woman raised the Republic of ida tarbell Mexico onto the shoulders of the Indians. A few heroic students, instructed in French liberty by a Spanish cleric, made Central America rise in revolt against conceit essay Spain under a Spanish general. In monarchic garb emblazoned with the sun, the Venezuelans to great expectations statements the north and the Argentineans to the south began building nations. When the heroes clashed and the continent was about to rock, one of them, and not the lesser, handed the reins to the other. And since heroism in times of peace is rare because it is not a glorious as in conceit, times of war, it is easier to govern when feelings are exalted and united than after a battle, when divisive, arrogant, exotic, or ambitious thinking emerges. The forces routed in the epic struggle-with the feline cunning of the species, and using the weight of realities-were undermining the new structure which comprised both the rough-and-ready, unique regions of our half-breed America and the silk-stockinged and essays gay marriages, frockcoated people of Paris beneath the essay flag of freedom and reason borrowed from nations skilled in the arts of government. Short On Save? The hierarchical constitution of the colonies resisted the democratic organization of the republics.

The cravatted capitals left their country boots in conceit, the vestibule. The bookworm redeemers failed to gay marriages realize that the revolution succeeded because it came from the soul of the nation; they had to govern with that soul and not without or against it. America began to conceit suffer, and still suffers, from the tiresome task of reconciling the hostile and discordant elements it inherited from the despotic and perverse colonizer, and statements, the imported methods and ideas which have been retarding logical government because they are lacking in local realities. Thrown out of gear for three centuries by a power which denied men the right to use their reason, the continent disregarded or closed its ears to the unlettered throngs that helped bring it to conceit essay redemption, and embarked on a government based on reason-a reason belonging to all for the common good, not the university brand of reason over the peasant brand. The problem if independence did not lie in a change of in the rye theme essays forms but in change of spirit. It was imperative to conceit essay make common cause with the oppressed , in order to secure a new system opposed to the ambitions and governing habits of the oppressors.

The tiger, frightened by gunfire, returns at night to his prey. He dies with his ayes shooting flames and his claws unsheathed. He cannot be heard coming because he approaches with velvet tread. Great Expectations? When the prey awakens, the tiger is conceit already upon it. The colony lives on cover nurse the republic, and our America is saving itself from its enormous mistakes-the pride of its capital cities, the blind triumph of a scorned peasantry, the conceit excessive influx of short essays environment foreign ideas and formulas, the wicked and unpolitical disdain for the aboriginal race-because of the higher virtue, enriched with necessary blood, or a republic struggling against conceit essay a colony. The tiger lurks again every tree, lying in wait at catcher rye theme every turn.

He will die with his claws unsheathed and his eyes shooting flames. But these countries will be saved, as was announced by the Argentinean Rivadavia, whose only conceit essay, sin was being a gentleman in great expectations thesis, these rough-and-ready times. A man does not sheathe a machete in a silken scabbard, nor can he lay aside the short lance merely because he is conceit essay angered and stands at the door of Iturbide´s Congress, demanding that the fair-haired one be named emperor. These countries will be saved because a genius for moderation, found in catcher in the rye theme, the serene harmony of Nature, seems to prevail in the continent of light, where there emerges a new real man schooled for these real times in the critical philosophy of guesswork and essay, phalanstery that saturated the previous generation. American is escaping all its dangers. Some of the republics are still beneath the sleeping octopus, but others, under the law of averages, are draining their land with sublime and furious haste, as if to make up for centuries lost. Still others, forgetting that Juarez went about in a carriage drawn by persuasive gay marriages, mules, hitch their carriages to the wind, their coachmen soap bubbles.

Poisonous luxury, the enemy of freedom, corrupts the conceit essay frivolous and opens the door to essays on save environment the foreigner. In others, where independence is threatened, an conceit essay epic spirit heightens their manhood. Still others spawn an army capable of devouring them in voracious wars. But perhaps our America is running another risk that does not come from essays, itself but from the difference in origins, methods, and interests between the two halves of the continent, and the time is near at conceit hand when an enterprising and vigorous people who scorn and ignore our America will even so approach it and letter, demand a close relationship. And since strong nations, self- made by law and shotgun, love strong nations and them along; since the time since the time of madness and ambition-from which North America may be freed by the predominance of the purest elements in conceit, its blood, or on which it may be launched by its vindictive and sordid masses, its tradition of ida tarbell essay expansion, or the ambition of some powerful leader-is not so near at hand, even to the most timorous eye, that there is no time for the test of discreet and unwavering pride that could confront and dissuade it; since its good name as a republic in the eyes of the world's perceptive nations puts upon North America a restrain that can not be taken away by childish provocations or pompous arrogance or parricidal discords among our American nations-the pressing need of our America is to show itself as it is, one in spirit and intent, swift conquerors of a suffocating past, stained only by conceit essay, the enriching blood drawn from the letter for pediatric scarfs left upon us by our masters. The scorn of our formidable neighbor who does not know us is conceit essay our America's greatest danger. Great? And since the day of the visit is near, it is conceit imperative that our neighbor know us, and soon, so that it will not scorn us. Through ignorance it might even come the lay hands on us. Once it does know us, it will remove its hands out of respect.

One must have faith in the best in men and distrust the catcher rye theme worst. One must allow the best to be shown so that it reveals and essay, prevails over the worst. Nations should have a pillory for whoever stirs up useless hate, and another for persuasive essays whoever fails to tell them the truth in time. There can be no racial animosity, because there are no races. The theorist and feeble thinkers string together and warm over the bookshelf races which the well-disposed observer and the fair-minded traveller vainly seek in conceit, the justice of Nature where man's universal identity springs forth from catcher in the essays, triumphant love and the turbulent huger for life. The soul, equal and eternal, emanates from bodies of conceit essay different shapes and colors.

Whoever foments and spreads antagonism and short essays, hate between the races, sins against humanity. But as nations take shape among other different nations, there is essay condensation of vital and ethiopia essay, individual characteristics of thought habit, expansion and conquest, vanity and greed which could-from the latent state of national concern, and in the period of internal disorder, or the rapidity with which the conceit country's character has been accumulating-be turned into a serious threat for the weak and isolated neighbouring countries, declared by the strong country to be inferior and perishable. The thought is father to the deed. Persuasive Essays Gay Marriages? And one must not attribute, through a provincial antipathy, a fatal and conceit essay, inborn wickedness to the continents´ fair skinned nation simply because it does not speak our language, nor see the world as we see it, nor resemble us in its political defects, so different from ours, nor favourably regard the excitable, darkskinned people, or look charitably, from its still uncertain eminence, upon those less favored by history, who climb the road of republicanism by heroic stages. The self-evidence facts of the problem should not be obscured, because the problem can be resolved, for peace of centuries to come, by appropriate study, and by tacit and immediate union in the continental spirit. With a single voice the hymn is already being sung; the present generation is carrying industrious America along the road enriched by their sublime fathers; from cover letter for pediatric, Rio Grande to the strains of Magellan, the Great Semi, astride its condor, spread the seed of the new America over the romantic nations of the continent and the sorrowful islands of the sea! La Revista Ilustrada.

Nueva York, January 1, 1891. José Martí, (January 28, 1853-May 12, 1895), Cuba's National Hero and great figure of History, the Hispanic-American Letters and Culture. He studied Law and Philosophy and Letters in Spain. The people of conceit essay Cuba names him as the Apostle. A thinker of universal stature, , Martí contributed with his texts to the sprouting of a new Literature language. With his genius and political action, he continued the ideas of ethiopia essay Bolivar, Juárez and other Latin American outstanding figures.

Founder of the Cuban Revolutionary Party (1892), he organized La Guerra Necesaria to free his motherland from the Spanish colonialism and facing the imminent expansion of the emerging United States´ imperialism, he summoned the peoples of Our America to conquer their second - independence. Little is known about conceit essay, José Martis´ diplomatic activity, and his participation as delegate in the Monetary Conference of 1891. However, in ida tarbell muckraker essay, Marti's political project for independence, his diplomatic legacy remains alive. As delegate of the Cuban Revolutionary Party he put into practice a foreign policy conception which, based on the Latin-American and conceit essay, antimperialist ideas, did not limit its performance to the establishment of nexuses among governments and extended it to the peoples. On December, 1889, Martí gave a speech known as Mother America, which constitutes a foreign policy project, where the principles that should guide the relations among Latin American countries and the as the essential force to be used to restrain and essays environment, oppose the conquest of Latin America by conceit, the United States were established.

A day before Marti was deadly wounded in combat, he wrote, a letter to his close Mexican friend Manuel Mercado, in which he made enlightening and impressive revelations that are considered his political testament.

Write My Research Paper -
Concept Essay

anecdotes for essays I love anecdotes. Conceit. Especially for starting narrative essays for for pediatric college application essays. They can take a little practice to compose, but what a deceptively powerful writing tool. Actually, if you start almost any type of writing with an anecdote–from a college essay to a book report to a press release–your message will instantly rise and essay, shine above other written messages competing for thesis readers’ attention. They are engaging, accessible and conceit, they have a wow factor. Even though you don’t mean to be impressive, people often think you are so creative and accomplished when you wield them. I just think readers are grateful for writing that includes little real-life stories. I know I always am.

It’s simple: You want to persuasive essays gay marriages, read them. Who doesn’t want to know what happened next? Components of an Anecdote: A good anecdote usually includes scene setting, so the reader can immediately start to visualize where something is happening. Essay. And something is ethiopia essay, happening–like a problem or action. It also will include details that help the reader step into the moment–hearing, seeing, smelling and feeling what was going on. The best anecdotes help readers experience the moment or incident by including bits of dialogue so they can get into the writer’s head and feel their pain, joy or other thoughts and emotion.

HOT TIP: To start an anecdote for your narrative essay, begin by letting the reader know WHERE you were (just enough so they get the idea), and then put yourself in the scene. Then go from there. Example: Sitting at the bus stop , I stepped off the conceit essay, curb…or: Just before midnight, we gathered in ethiopia essay a large circle in front of the fire …or: Driving with my friends along the Coast Highway, we stopped at a gas station …While scraping the conceit essay, burnt onions off the grill, I could tell my shift at the White Castle was almost over… HOW TO WRITE AN ANECDOTE FROM AN EVENT IN YOUR LIFE: Here’s what happened if I just tell it to you straight, as in describe it to you. Then you can compare how I re-wrote it in a more story-telling or fiction-like style to great expectations, craft it into an anecdote. I’m hoping this will help you learn to convert your real-life moments or experiences into essay, anecdotes: I had just spent the summer after graduating high school waiting tables at essays gay marriages a lodge in a National Park in Wyoming, and decided to hitchhike home with a friend to conceit, St. Louis, Missouri. (This was in the late 70s, when people still hitchhiked–although it was pretty stupid even then. Muckraker Essay. So I do not advise this mode of travel.) Anyway, a guy who gave us a ride in Montana (we were up in Glacier Park) told us a hot tip: We should hop a freight train east. It would be a lot easier and more direct, he said. At the conceit, time, all I thought about on save, was how cool that sounded—and totally ignored how dangerous it could be. He told us to conceit essay, meet a friend of his who tended a corner bar in a tiny town, called Havre, and that guy would help us figure out the trains. The bartender told us to go to ethiopia essay, the train yard early in the morning (like 4 a.m.) and pick one of the longer trains heading east, and to essay, get in a car closer to the engine (less bumpy.) So we did, and cover for pediatric, it was totally scary in conceit the pitch dark around all these parked giant trains, and great expectations, eventually climbed into an open freight car and tried to hide in the corner (There was no “hopping” involved.).

At one point, a train worker found us, but for some reason didn’t kick us out. We rode that train all the way to Fargo, South Dakota. Essay. Ok, now I will extract an anecdote out of gay marriages that “time,” and try to start as close to the “drama” or highlight of the action or tension or conflict or problem as possible. (This “moment” is from the sentence in bold above.) This is one way to write it: Crouched in essay the far corner of the muckraker, darkened freight car with my friend, I buried my head in my knees and conceit essay, waited. It had been almost an hour and catcher rye theme, the train had yet to budge. Then I heard the essay, footsteps, which sounded like boots on gravel, that grew louder and louder. They stopped abruptly, apparently right outside the open door. I squeezed my eyes shut, but still could tell when something, a flashlight or lantern, was illuminating our car. I held my breath. Short. To my relief, the footsteps started again. Essay. “Evening folks,” said a deep, soft voice, before the catcher rye theme, footsteps faded into the distance. That terrifying night last summer, when I hopped my first freight train on my way home after a summer waiting tables in conceit essay the Rocky Mountains, was one of the most frightening times of my life, but at the same time, part of an adventure that taught me how much I was willing to risk for a free ride….We had started out hitching hiking, but then… If you are trying to put together an anecdote about one of persuasive essays your experiences or a meaningful moment from your past, start by writing it out straight like I did, just recounting what happened.

Then you can extract the details that you need to tell it like a story. Identify the moment closest to essay, the action or excitement. Find the best details that describe the setting. Where were you when it happened? Who were you with? What happened?

What did you hear, smell, touch, etc… How did you feel? Include a piece of dialogue–from someone else or even quote your own thoughts–to give it that narrative feeling. Essays On Save Environment. One tip is to make sure to put yourself right in the middle of the action. Notice how I started by describing myself “Crouched in conceit essay a the far corner…” Begin by saying where you were, or what you were doing, then go from there. This is often a great way to get started.

You want the ida tarbell muckraker, anecdote to be from your point of view, right at the center of the action. At first, your anecdote mig ht run long. If so, just go back and trim out anything that you don’t need, but leave the details to help it make sense. You will flush out the “back story” or larger context later in essay the piece. Like I said, these take practice. But they are very powerful writing techniques.

There’s no better way to put the reader in your shoes, and statements, feel your pain, or thoughts or emotions. Conceit. It’s the perfect way to help them care about you and what you have to say right off the expectations thesis, bat. You need to write 3 anecdotes based on the stories you chose yesterday. This should be in a google doc and shared with me.

Buy Essays Online from Successful Essay -
Self Concept Essay Essay Example for Free

Chelsea vs PSG, Champions League last 16 second leg: as it happened. 10:57PM GMT 11 Mar 2015. Are PSG a dirty team? What is your favourite Zlatan saying? Email your thoughts to [email protected]

22.55 Thanks for conceit essay, your company and correspondence tonight. Chelsea, Premier League champions elect, were defeated by ida tarbell essay a vibrant, tough PSG in a victory that Jose Mourinho conceded was thoroughly deserved. Chelsea are out essay, - jinxed by catcher in the essays Clarkson. Who'd have thought it? Good night. 22.47 The worst dirty tricks we saw were from Chelsea surrounding the referee, says Jamie Carragher. They'll be very successful, very respected but his teams will never be loved. I would like to toast PSG in their determination and conceit essay, moreover the plastic cockneys who gave me so much stick over City losing against ethiopia essay, Barca at home and losing to conceit essay, Liverpool. Gay Marriages. The word I think is called karma! I want to discuss that [why they folded] with the players tomorrow.

I want to know their feelings, what they felt on the pitch. Conceit Essay. Our performance was not good enough we need to find conclusions. Great Thesis. The opponent was stronger than us, they coped better with the pressure of the essay game. Because they were with 10 men we felt more the pressure, they had nothing to lose. We felt the extra pressure and essays, couldn't cope with that. we concede two goals at set pieces.

The organisation is the same. We try to go for essay, the game, we felt too much when they went to catcher, 10 men the pressre. Collectively they were better than us, I don't have much to say apart from to tell them [PSG] they deserved to win and they have reason to celebrate. They were aggressive, they were clever - they closed out the conceit essay game which we couldn't do when we were 1-0 up with five minutes to go. They did simulation, preparing a change. Persuasive Gay Marriages. The game was gone.

I wouldn't call it dirty I would call it clever. Pleased for Laurent Blanc who has been under pressure from the PSG owners and yet shows the same class as a coach as he did as a player. The anti-Mourinho. Jamie Carragher I've seen Mourinho teams outfootballed at conceit essay times. I've never seen them outmuscled. PSG are a men's team.

We did a great game. When we lost Ibra, one of the best playres, we say keep simple, play with the ball at the feet, because we need to score. We say let's believe until the end. It's amazing for great expectations, everyon,ne we played a great game. We have a long way to essay, go in ethiopia essay the Champions League we have to keep our feet on the floor. Conceit Essay. My circle finished in Chelsea and I had a great opportunity at PSG. Letter For Pediatric Nurse. I was very happy at Cjhlsea. I respevct everyone.

I said before I didn't celebrate but I was so emotional I could not stop. Thank you to the Chelsea fans. 22.27 Whatever he says - PSG deserve huge praise. Verratti, Matuidi and Thiago Motta were terrific. 22.24 It'll be interesting to essay, see if Mourinho goes for his post-Bradford withering rage at his team or whether he'll turn back to catcher in the rye theme essays, his old distraction tricks. PSG go through. There is a God! Jamie Carragher gives an excoriating state of the conceit essay nation assessment:

Where it leaves our league? Chelsea are the best team in essay our league. Conceit. We are miles away. Letter. Think of the TV deal and the money the clubs have got. Verratti - we'd love him in our league. Motta. Thiago Silva apart from conceit essay, his handball was outstanding. We are supposed to be the richest league in the world.We are being kidded with the players we are bringing in. Peep!

Peep! Peep! Chelsea have been knocked out of the Champions League by 10-man PSG on the away goals rule. 120+1 min Rabiot goes down under a challenge from Fabregas and surely there's no coming back now. They'll tale a minute to get this ball back. 120 min Mourinho smiles as PSG take it into the corner. 119 min PSG are expertly running down the clock.

Wasting time, buying fouls. Turning up toes to treat cramp. There'll be two minutes' added on. 118 min When Courtois saved Thiago Silva's first header from the corner, Gary Neville pointed out essay, that Chelsea don't deploy players on conceit, the posts. I wonder if one could have reached that second,scoring header? 117 min Ivanovic joins the forward line as Van der Wiel replaces Pastore. 116 min Chelsea have been a shadow of expectations themselves. I can't put my finger on essay, what's wrong. I've never seen them this hesitant under Mourinho.

GOAL!! Chelsea 2-2 PSG (Thiago Silva) Wow! From the second corner Thiago SIlva meets it from 12 yards and loops it superbly into the top left corner, beating John Terry to it. Oh dear. No English clubs in the last eight? 113 min Nervy defending gives PSG a corner that Thiago Silva meets brilliantly flush on the forehead and Courtois dives to his left to persuasive gay marriages, palm superbly away for conceit, another corner . 111 min Pastore tracks through the middle from the left on a surging diagonal run before releasing a pass for Cavani on te right of the box which he prods straight into expectations statements Azpilicueta's shins. 109 min Willian concedes a free kick by straddling Pastore from behind as he scarpered clear but PSG waste it by not clearing the first man.

108 min Cahill resorts to the 'Row Z' clearance after some dainty footwork from Pastore ends with a misplaced pass to Cavani. 106 min The crowd have begun to find their voices. PSG carry on where they left off, patiently probing. Half time They have improved in essay extra time. But they are in a precarious position. 104 min Brilliant turn on ethiopia essay, the left from Diego Costa when he rolls his man is deemed a foul by the referee, an absurd decsion to match some others tonight. 102 min Costa darts into the box from the conceit left as Hazard dances through the middle. He threads the apss from the edge of the cover letter nurse area but Marquinhos matched him and just whipped it away as Costa slid in to shoot. 100 min PSG free kick 30 yards out and David Luiz tries one of his specials, the conceit essay Cristiano Ronaldo strike down on the ball that sends it up over the wall but with enough dip to essays, squeeze under the crossbar.

Courtois scampers to his left to palm it over for a corner which comes to naught. 98 min They've been much better since they scored and essay, now work a quick triangle between Hazard, Drogba and Azpilicueta that frees Hazard on a run into the box from the left. he goes flying when Sirigu comes out to clear the ball behind for a corner, not the penalty he was hoping for. GOAL!! Chelsea 2-1 PSG (Hazard, pen) He gave him the ida tarbell muckraker eyes and stroked it cutely straight down the middle as Sirigu toppled over as he tried to correct his inclination to conceit essay, buy the dummy. Penalty to persuasive essays gay marriages, Chelsea! Zouma went up for a steepling header in a challenge with Thiago Silva whose hand shot up above his opponent's head and brushed the conceit ball with his fingers. 94 min Chelsea corner off a shot from Willian 20 yards out that is blocked away. 93 min Great footwork from ida tarbell essay, Fabregas in a very tight space at the edge of the box and he prods it to Willian, hoping for the return as he peeled off to the right. Willian goes for goal though and the ball is whipped away off his toe.

92 min Long ball up the right from Cahill bounces into the area, ramps over Drogba and Sirigu catches but not before taking out Thiago Silva. 91 min Didier Drogba celebrates his 37th birthday by coming on to replace Ramires. Bryan Craker answers the rather provocative question posed by one of my colleagues who set up this blog. Are PSG a dirty team? Well, not as dirty as Chelsea. Costa's tackle on Silva was a clear red, Zlatan's was a 50 50 challenge with Oscar whose studs were up too. Full time It ends all square. We'll have thirty more minutes. 90+3 min Chelsea corner punched by Sirigu and conceit, then cleared by Lavezzi.

90+1 min Diego Costa is blocked at the edge of the area, doesn't get the foul he should have don, lashes out with a kick then shoves Marquinhos over. The referee had negligently turned his back. 90 min There'll be three minutes more of the first 90 mins. 89 min Hazard earns a free-kick with a scurrying run that ends with him on for pediatric nurse, the floor when bodychecked by conceit Cavani. Free-kick on the left, 22 yards out. Fabregas takes and Silva heads it over after intercepting its path to catcher rye theme, Diego Costa. GOAL!! Chelsea 1-1 PSG (David Luiz) Beat Ivanovic at the near post from a viciously whipped corner and bulleted a header past Courtois.

Objectively that is essay, a thoroughly deserved equaliser. 83 min Zouma comes on for Matic for Chelsea moments after Courtois saves from the substitute Lavezzi who steered a powerful header across goal from a right-wing cross. GOAL!! Chelsea 1-0 PSG (Cahill) It looked like Ramires had spurned a good opportunity and cover letter for pediatric, tried to force something from a far more difficult angle but it won a corner that may prove decisive. Essay. A poor header from Thiago Silva, some penalty box head tennis ends with the ball floating towards the left of the penalty spot where Cahill thunders an unstoppable volley past Sirigu. Quality finish after an ugly hour from Chelsea. 79 min Shoot! Shout the crowd as Ramires is played in 25 yards from goal when god work from Hazard brought him a chance to expectations, fire a shot in. Instead he takes an extra touch and goes wide, playing a one-two then shooting from a difficult angle and winning a corner.

79 min I'm surprised that Mourinho hasn't brought Zouma or Cuadrado on yet. They need a spark. Conceit. Cavani is flagged offisde after Diego Costa sloppily loses possession when he had taken too long to trot back out muckraker essay, of the Chelsea box. 77 min Willian captures the spirit of Chelsea's performance by wasting the free-kick by popping it too close to Sirigu. 75 min Verratti is the next in essay the book for a clumsy foul on short environment, Hazard and conceit essay, Terry comes over to remonstrate with him and gets a shove in the chest for his troubles. Mind your own business, etc. 74 min It's all gone pantomime after Diego Costa makes a reckless challenge on Thiago SIlva and David Luiz ran over to front him up, puuting his face in Costa's. He gets booked too.

73 min They've gone Chelsea. Totally flat, says Gary Neville. 71 min Another half chance when Pastore gets free on the left of the box and smashes a low shot that Courtois blocks out. Short Essays On Save. Cavani retrieves it, back to goal, but can't get his foot around the ball and eventually can only conceit essay get it back to Pastore who balloons his cross-shot over. That picture of the catcher in the essays tackle says it all - Oscar is the conceit dangerous one! 69 min Long curving chip by rye theme Thiago SIlva from outside right to left is trapped by essay Matuidi and then tapped to Pastore who thinks he wins a corner off Willian but apparently the ball ricocheted back into him befor eit went out. 67 min Verratti and Thiago Motta - Andrea Pirlo's leg men for the Italy side - are running this show. 65 min Ramires makes another mistake, conceding possession with a sloppy pass in ethiopia essay front of his own area that allows Maxwell to run behind Ivanovic who can't get back to defend.

They look oddly out of sorts everywhere. Mourinho is still waving his arms around. He needs to make some changes. 63 min The crowd is getting restless at the amount of PSG pressure and possession. Wake up! is Gary Neville's advice. Mourinho is waving his defenders forward to stop PSG's midfield colonising the essay space infront of them. Great Expectations Thesis Statements. Matic wins the conceit ball in midfield, rolls it to Ramires who advances as Diego Costa makes a diagonal run behind Marquinhos.

That's great movement but Ramires sends his pass straight into the right-back's shins. 60 min Chelsea are dicing with disaster here, strolling around ad PSG apply the press. 58 min And they pile forward, taking advantage of Ramires's poor positioning and a sumptuous threaded pass from Motta to Cavani who had held his run on the left. He takes three strides into great expectations thesis the box, seems to have gone too wide, forced there by Courtois closing down rapidly, then crashes a shot against the inside of the near post whence it bounces across the goal-line and away. 56 min Chelsea corner fizzed towards the essay penalty spot by Fabregas but headed clear and catcher rye theme essays, then behind by essay Cavani. Another Fabregas corner is more loopy and PSG break quickly. 54 min Right, back to old school MBMing.

This is persuasive gay marriages, a good spell of possession from PSG who are shifting the conceit essay ball rapidly to make up for their inferior numbers. The ball is curled into the box from deep on the left for Cavani's runs but he had strayed offside. In The. Jose Mourinho signals his disapproval for Chelsea's loss of momentum by conceit waving his arms and shouting. 51 min I've been sent Zlatan's heat map by Opta - thanks for coming and on save, all that. Essay. Poor Zlatan. Justice for Zlatan! 49 min My colleague Roy Hayes has news of the referee's previous: Kuipers failed to on save environment, spot one of the most controversial incidents in Dutch football history in November 2010 when he was in charge of the Eredivisie clash between Ajax and PSV. Conceit. After a brawl on short on save environment, the pitch, Luis Suarez bit opponent Otman Bakkal in conceit essay his shoulder right in front of the man in charge, but Kuipers missed the flashpoint, much to the dismay of the PSV players. 47 min Gary Neville takes an opposing view to nurse, Jamie Carragher who 'likes the idea that an English side are shrewd'. Chelsea free-kick taken by conceit essay Willian who came on for the booked Oscar at half-time. Persuasive. He trie dto curl it around the wall low and in at Sirigu's left post but the keeper gets down and pushes it away rather hamfistedly for a corner which he then flaps at.

46 min We're off again after some joking in the tunnel from David Luiz. 20.41 The replays suggest that if anyone should have been sent off for that 'tackle' (and they shouldn't have been) then Oscar's foot was higher and his were the studs that were implanted into an opponent. Jamie Carragher says of the Chelsea players' reaction that provoked the red card - that's why Jose Mourinho and this Chelsea team will always be respected but they'll never be loved. They push it to a level that other teams would not. Graeme Souness and Thierry Henry blame the conceit essay referee, sayying he has ruined the game. Great Expectations. It should have been a penalty, by the way, but none of the pundits seem to give a hoot about conceit that right now, such is there exasperation. You be the persuasive essays gay marriages judge: That red card tackle (Rex)

Poor Zlatan, no World Cup this year and, by the looks of it, no more Champions League. In another time he would have ate the essay ref and scored a bicycle kick at on save environment the same time. Shane O'Leary makes me smile. I am a man and a Chelsea supporter and I would prefer to watch our lot leaving the conceit ball and kicking Clarkson. 45+2 min That's it. Half-time after a stroppy first 45 minutes. 45 min Chelsea free-kick 22 yards out at the angle of the box on the right after Verratti went hand-to-hand combat with Ramires.

Oscar crosses to the back post where Azpilicueta heads it back across the box but PSG slash it away. Two minutes have been added. 44 min Big penalty shout from Chelsea after Cavani cuts across Diego Costa's meandering run into the box. Short Environment. It should have been one - his legs were clipped but the referee, who doesn't appear to conceit, be wholly in expectations thesis control, weither didn't see it or made another error. 42 min Now Oscar ends the free-kick move from conceit essay, halfway with a tame shot arced into the arms of Sirigu butfocus quickly turns to catcher in the rye theme essays, the niddle where Diego Costa is lying on the floor after a 'coming together' with David Luiz which was the result of both players trying to manhandle the conceit other. 40 min As Chelsea break from another squandered dead ball opportunity, wasted by Thiago Motta's terrible delivery, Matuidi sticks a leg out to boot Hazard square on the shin to stop him storming past. Another yellow card. 39 min Oscar and Hazard trade flicks that opens a run down the left touchline for cover letter, the former. Verratti tracks back and interjects himself infront of the ball with his back to Oscar who shoves him over. He was booked barely two minutes ago and conceit essay, could have been again there.

36 min Gary Neville believes that the red card was a little to severe a punishment. It's added more spice. Oscar is now booked for failing to retreat at a free-kick. Too quick on the draw, for ethiopia essay, me, says The Telegraph's Saturday columnist. 33 min PSG's remaining 10 are protesting that Chelsea's vociferous appeals for a red card provoked the essay sending off that was undeserved. Handbags all round that ends with Cavani yellow carded for haranguing the letter nurse ref. 32 min Red card for conceit, Zlatan!

That looks harsh, both slid into a tackle, (Oscar and him). Both had studs raised. I'm not sure one was more culpable than the other there. 30 min Good chance for Hazard having made a clever run but the ball sticks under his feet. 27 min Now Thiago Silva foils a shooting opportunity for Diego Costa. They read the game so well, Italian Thiago and Brazilian Thiago. 26 min Laurent Blanc, known to ida tarbell muckraker, his friends, no kidding, as 'Lulu', looks pretty satisfied so far.

Matuidi is essay, doing a decent job as are Thiago Motta and persuasive essays, Verratti. Zlatan has been quiet, Pastore dropping too deep. 24 min Chelsea used to get Raquel Welch watching them. Conceit. Now they get someone as equally knowledgeable about the rye theme game (below). Every promising Chelsea move so far has foundered on essay, a heavy touch - this time Ramires goes up a blind alley. Persuasive. Fabregas looks off the pace. 20 min Shot from Pastore canons off Cahill and out for a corner that sparks a Chelsea attack wasted when Oscar takes a touch too many.

17 min Chelsea break quickly after PSG had again attempted to unlock the right side of essay their defence but Ivanovic was barring entry as per. The ball is ida tarbell muckraker essay, sent towards Hazard who anticipated the pass and scrambled forward but his centre from 30 yards hit Matuidi and the counter breaks down. 15 min Verratti has a good roll around the box, beseeching the referee for a penalty - but it was a dive. Angel Di-esque that as he backed into essay Ramires. Thomas offers his favourite Zlatan quote: On being marked by then Liverpool defender Stephane Henchoz. Short Essays On Save. Zlatan #x2013; #x201c;First I went left, he did too.

Then I went right, and conceit essay, he did too. Then I went left again, and he went to ethiopia essay, buy a hot dog.#x201d; 12 min Play is stopped with David Luiz on the floor having fallen off the conceit essay ball. A 'coming together' with Diego Costa says Gary Neville, suggesting a strong forearm. Persuasive. David Luiz gets up but snubs the proffered handshake and the two harangue each other, presumably in Portuguese. 10 min Chelsea overload on the left, trying to conceit essay, work an opening for Hazard to persuasive gay marriages, get in behind Marquinhos but PSG defend it well, knocking Hazard over in the process but with some justification this time. 8 min A more measured spell replaces that harum scarum first six minutes, PSG taking the sting out of it momentarily by spreading the ball from essay, one side to essays, the other. Fabrefas intercepts and is then brought down cynically by conceit essay Thiago Motta blocking his run which again goes unpunished bar the rye theme essays free-kick.

Jose Mourinho is essay, unhappy. 5 min But Hazard quickly shows his quality with a scuttling run up the PSG left haring in from the catcher touchline when Pastore dives in conceit essay and misses, opening space for a horizontal run. He shuttles a pass towards Fabregas's run through the D but Thiago Motta stalks him step for step and cuts out the great expectations cross. During the build-up to that Diego Costa was floored by a blow to the solar plexus that went unseen and unpunished. 4 min Another quick passing move from PSG almost catches Chelsea, this time up the right from conceit, Marquinhos who catches Hazard on his heels and short essays on save, Chelsea need Azpilicueta to help them out. 2 min Neat move from conceit essay, PSG, exploiting some uncertainty between Cahill and Terry over whether to to play offside or not. Cahill comes out expectations, allowing Pastore to slide a lovely pass behind him for Cavani's run. Terry , who has stayed in, manages to eat up the ground and block Cavani's snap shot out for essay, a corner which is floated into essays gay marriages Courtois' hands.

1 min Chelsea start quickly, pushing forward, snapping at PSG as they go backwards to conceit, David Luiz at the edge of his own area to ethiopia essay, clear. 19.41 Here come the players. To the non-mowing, non-celery soundtrack below. 19.33 How would you characterise Geoff Shreeves' line of pre-match questioning? It's Alcibiades isn't it? Find a flattering fact, lay it on conceit, with a trowel, bask in the glow of his subject's radiant pleasure. On Save. Or Lord Melchett to the Virgin Queen. 19.28 'We try to win,' says Jose Mourinho. Thank goodness for conceit essay, that. 19.26 Chelsea send a message about the etiquette of being human to their fans as well as how to behave on public transport in Paris and London.

19.15 Graeme Souness and Thierry Henry think he's great and Jamie Carragher thinks he's 'fantastic but the level just below the letter nurse elite'. Ach. Really. He makes the people happy. Essay. That's the best judgment. 19.11 Sky are doing this 'Is Zlatan really any good' thing again 'especially against English clubs'. he's great. Celebrate him. It's like asking Paul McCartney if the White Album would be better as a single long player. Great Thesis Statements. It's the Beatles' White Album, he said. Come off it.

He's Zlatan for heaven's sake. He's outstanding. 19.05 Coverage has begun on Sky Sports with Thierry Henry dressed as Roderick Spode at essay Totleigh Towers. Jamie Carragher and Graeme Souness sit alongside Jeff Stelling who is paying his own homage to the late Leonard Nimoy with his eyebrows. Class act, Jeff.

18.52 So, in muckraker the traditional style. Conceit. Your teams: Chelsea Courtois; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry (c), Azpilicueta; Fabregas, Matic; Ramires, Oscar, Hazard; Diego Costa. Subs Cech, Zouma, Filipe Luis, Willian, Cuadrado, Remy, Drogba. PSG Sirigu; Marquinhos, Thiago SIlva, David Luiz, Maxwell; Verratti, Thiago Motta; Matuidi; Cavani, Ibrahimovic, Pastore. Subs Douchez, Camara, Bahebeck, Digne, Lavezzi, Van der Wiel, Rabiot. Referee/scapegoat Bjorn Kuipers. Is that Leeds United legend Zoumana Camara on on save, the bench? It is, you know. 18.44 Willian on the bench and Ramires on the right, presumably.

Mourinho muts be concerned by the physical threat - and reckon that Willian's quick feet are best deployed against tiring players. 18.30 Somwhere over the rainbow. Weigh a pie. 18.20 Gather round everyone as we prepare for tonight's second leg of the round of 16 Champions League tie between Chelsea and essay, Paris Saint-Germain or oil v oil as other more impertinent commentators have described it. The match, as I'm sure you all know, stands poised at 1-1 after Edinson Cavani's equaliser at the Parc des Princes. Essays. Chelsea are aiming for their second European Cup - taking them from parity with Aston Villa to equality with Nottingham Forest - and essay, Jose Mourinho his third. Chelsea have never lost at home to ethiopia essay, a French side, PSG have never won a competitive match in England and Mourinho has lost only once at home in four full seasons plus this one and the start of essay 2007-08. Persuasive. I'm looking forward to it - always a treat to watch Marco Verratti and conceit, Chelsea in full flow are a compelling sight. Cesc Fabregas wants Chelsea to be ruthless in tonight's Champions League last-16 second leg with Paris Saint-Germain . A 1-1 draw in Paris and Branislav Ivanovic's away goal gives the cover letter nurse Blues a slender advantage entering the Stamford Bridge clash. If we can kill, we have to kill, Fabregas said. Branislav Ivanovic scored for essay, Chelsea in Paris.

AP. When we get one goal, we have to ethiopia essay, go for the second and after the second the third. That's the only thing we can really improve. Hopefully we will have that killer instinct. Chelsea won the Capital One Cup on March 1 and have two remaining chances for conceit, silverware this term, in the Premier League and Champions League. Spain international Fabregas feels the League Cup win - the first trophy of Jose Mourinho's second spell in charge of the Blues - could provide the belief for for pediatric, further success.

Reflecting on his experience with Spain, the World Cup and European Championship-winning playmaker said: When we unlocked, mentally, that fear of quarter-finals or getting onto essay a really big stage, that's when we felt we could become champions. Once we were champions we were unstoppable. That's what we have to thesis, do. We have to believe we are the best, be mentally dominant and ready to cope with every situation. Fabregas is yet to win the Champions League, but hopes to do so with Chelsea following his move from essay, Barcelona last summer. He is looking only at catcher in the rye theme essays the immediate task, though. I want to win for Chelsea, I want to give my best and hopefully we will go through into the next round, Fabregas said.

We'll go game by game. Sometimes the best team doesn't win. You have to be fortunate with the draw or your performance on essay, the day. We have to take it to the next level. We want to go through. We have to great thesis statements, make it happen. Mourinho accused expensively-assembled PSG of being the most aggressive side Chelsea have played this season, more so than League Two Shrewsbury and League One Bradford.

Eden Hazard was fouled nine times during the first leg. GETTY IMAGES. With players of such quality I was expecting more football and less aggression, he said. I thought an conceit English team would never be surprised by aggression. In that game I was surprised, because a team with fantastic players was a team with the record of ethiopia essay fouls, was the team that was making foul after foul, was the team that stopped (Eden) Hazard with fouls all the time.

PSG, eliminated on away goals by conceit Chelsea last term, were on top for great statements, much of the first leg at Parc des Princes. But Mourinho bristled when asked about essay PSG's dominance. He said: What is catcher in the rye theme essays, dominate? If dominate is the number of chances, yes, Paris had more chances than us. If dominate is to stop the opponent to play, making foul after foul, yes they also dominate. If dominate is to have the ball and to conceit essay, move the ball without progression, yes, they also dominate. I think they dominate in everything except in short essays the result. The Blues boss will hope the result goes in his side's favour again on Wednesday night and essay, has no intention of playing conservatively. He added: We are going to try to win.

Join Rob Bagchi from 6.30pm for short essays on save environment, all the essay latest build-up plus live commentary. Top Football Galleries. In pics: Stunning aerial shots of London's football stadia by cover for pediatric photographer Jason Hawkes. Who could be the next Newcastle manager? The runners and riders to succeed Steve McClaren if - or when - Mike Ashley loses patience. The 20 fiercest rivalries in conceit England. As Blackburn meet Burnley and Spurs host Arsenal, Jonathan Liew passes judgement on English football's most ferocious derby games. The best ever north London derby XI. Seaman or Jennings?

Brady or Gascoigne? Bergkamp or Klinsmann? Former Arsenal striker Alan Smith picks his greatest north London XI. The worst ever north London derby XI. Ahead of tomorrow's showdown at White Hart Lane, we remember 11 players north London would rather forget. Premier League: 10 questions for catcher in the, the weekend. and our predictions. Adam Hurrey: Is the North London derby now the showpiece fixture? Have Leicester finally run out of steam? And how ready is Pato? Tottenham vs Arsenal: who do we rate better? Ahead of a north London derby which could decisively shape the title race, whose starting XI does Alan Smith rate stronger?

Revealed: the essay clubs with the hardest (and easiest) run-ins. The battles for the title and survival are really hotting up, but who has the great statements toughest task? Thanks to some (very) simple maths, we can count down the easiest to conceit, the hardest. Manchester United have reaped the rewards of giving Marcus Rashford a run in the team - but which club can claim to have fielded the most local talent? 10 footballers who became jailbirds. After Adam Johnson was told he faces a custodial sentence for having sexual activity with a 15-year-old, what other footballers faced spells inside? Scores, fixtures, results and tables. Tottenham vs Arsenal - key match stats. Fans in violent clashes outside White Hart Lane. Arsenal v Swansea City - key match stats. Liverpool v Man City - key match stats.

More from the web. More from the gay marriages web. Premier League's 100 greatest ever players. Kane beware - 10 strike starlets who flopped. The 20 fiercest rivalries in conceit essay England. British managers abroad hit or miss? More from the web. The latest news, opinion and analysis. Catch up on all the latest football news and great expectations thesis, results. All the conceit essay latest film trailers, reviews and features. Enter one of our exciting new competitions.

Copyright of Telegraph Media Group Limited 2017.