Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Essay about benefits of friendship

Essay about benefits of friendship

Oct/Tue/2017 | Uncategorized

Friendship - Wikipedia

Essay about benefits of friendship

Order Your Own Writing Help Now -
Cleveland Grain Systems, Central Illinois' Elite Grain

Maisel: Preserving the memory of the essay benefits, man behind the icon. The Eliminator: How many remain in mfa photo thesis show, CFP mix? Introducing LOLSU, a Bottom 10 production. Familiar look will allow Badgers to about of friendship, keep hiding in plain sight. Bear Bryant's legacy, 100 years later. TUSCALOOSA, Ala. -- A little more than half an hour before kickoff of vs toefl essay every Alabama home game, the leathery visage of the legendary coach of the Crimson Tide, the late Paul W. Essay Of Friendship! Bear Bryant, appears on the video boards at either end of Bryant-Denny Stadium and begins to speak.

And before all of those games when the university has played the video, no one has ever heard what Bryant says. The minute the 101,000 fans see him, they begin roaring. Communication Advantages And Disadvantages! Bear Bryant retired in 1982, after 25 years as Alabama's head coach. He died four weeks after coaching his last game for the Crimson Tide. Courtesy of Paul W. Bryant Museum/The University of about benefits Alabama. Well, the of view a mockingbird essay, older people are, said Paul W. Bryant Jr., and the younger ones don't know quite what the rest of them are talking about. Time silences our heroes, robs us of them and then steals the witnesses who can tell the hero's story, and the day comes when all we have left are statues and houndstooth beach balls. Stories can be handed down, books can be written, movies produced. But the emotions that connect player to coach, or fan to hero, are not easily handed down from essay about one generation to the next. Legends may not be kept in a cedar chest in the attic.

The flesh-and-blood Bear, the dbq essay prompts, all-too-human man who inspired the fealty and worship of thousands, who coaxed and bullied and demanded that his players and his assistants meet a standard they didn't know they could meet, is about benefits, disappearing. He has been dead for three decades, and as those who stood witness to him die, we are losing Bryant again. Forgive the personal nature of this story. For those of us who grew up in christian thesis, Alabama in a time when our state was viewed as a cauldron of hatred, Bryant told the rest of the nation that we could produce success and essay about benefits of friendship, character. He inspired a level of loyalty unlike any coach before or since in any state in any sport.

I can tell you where I was the essays in music, day he died, and not just because it was my 23rd birthday. I know where I was because that was the first time a death ever made me cry. The notion that he is of friendship, just a football coach to the 80 million millennials estimated to live in thesis, the United States makes me want to cry again. Gene Stallings played for Bryant, coached for about of friendship, him, coached against him, and sat essay vs toefl, eventually became the first coach after Bryant to lead Alabama to a national championship. Gene Stallings, who played and coached under Bear Bryant, beat his mentor as head coach at Texas AM in 1968. AP Photo. One of the reasons of his great success over an extended period of essay about time was, we all wanted to please Coach Bryant, Stallings said. The players wanted to please him. Show! The assistant coaches wanted to please him. The alumni wanted to about benefits, please him.

The administration wanted to please him. The president of the university -- Coach Bryant just had that little something about technology advantages and disadvantages him that people wanted to please. We'll do anything just to hear Coach Bryant say, 'You did a good job.' He didn't say it too often. Essay About Of Friendship! But we wanted him to communication and disadvantages essay, say it. You know, there was a little fear factor, and I don't think there's anything wrong with fear factor….whether or not you were doing your job well enough to please Coach Bryant. Stallings is 78 years old.

Bryant's players are just as likely to about benefits of friendship, be grandfathers as fathers. His youngest players, the freshmen on that 1982 team, are getting solicitations from AARP. Some of my teammates and I were talking about this two or three weeks ago, said Ronny Robertson, who played for Bryant in the mid-1970s and parsons thesis, is the senior associate athletic director for development at his alma mater. When we were at Alabama and playing for Coach Bryant, there was this guy at Notre Dame that coached a long time ago named Knute Rockne, and he was a real good football coach. That's about the way I think the essay about benefits of friendship, kids today look at Coach Bryant. Bryant died suddenly, four weeks after he coached the final game of his 25-year career at his alma mater.

Bryant was 69 years old, according to the calendar, and much older than that according to a body worn down by stress and communication, illness, by essay benefits, late hours and lifestyle. Bryant's legacy is housed and preserved at simply the Paul W. About Of Friendship! Bryant Museum in Tuscaloosa. Courtesy of Paul W. Bryant Museum/The University of sat essay vs toefl essay Alabama. Today, on what would have been Bryant's 100th birthday, the university will hold a ceremony at the Paul W. About Benefits Of Friendship! Bryant Museum on campus. Essays In Music! Alabama also commissioned a documentary, Mama Called, and a book, Inside the about benefits, Vault: The Paul W. Bryant Collection, that will make their debuts today, too. Bryant's centennial falls during the week in which No.

6 Texas AM, where Bryant coached for four seasons, will play host to his alma mater, the No. 1 Crimson Tide. On Friday night in College Station, players he coached at point of view in to a mockingbird essay both schools will gather to celebrate his memory. Why did they all call them Bear's Boys? asked Duke coach David Cutcliffe, who was a student coach under Bryant at Alabama. Why were all his players so passionate about coming back? Why did so many of them say, 'He helped me through life?' Those are real qualities that you don't create. As luck would have it, Bryant will be celebrated at a game that has been the talk of college football for months, the rematch between Aggies quarterback Johnny Manziel and the defending national champion Crimson Tide. Bryant always did have a way of making sure the spotlight shone on him.

The Bear had a big enough ego to believe that John Wayne should play him in essay about of friendship, a movie, and a big enough personality to be correct in his casting. (Bryant instead has been played by Gary Busey -- the less said the better -- and Tom Berenger.) Why did they all call them Bear's Boys? Why were all his players so passionate about coming back? Why did so many of them say, 'He helped me through life?' Those are real qualities that you don't create. Essays In Music! --Former Bryant assistant coach David Cutcliffe. Bryant is a presence on benefits the Alabama campus in the ways that an iconic figure is remembered. The stadium where he won games for those 25 seasons carries his name. So does a main campus street, dormitory, conference center and, of course, the museum, which displays and stores the artifacts and history of his career (admission today is free). Paul W. Bryant High School is dbq essay, nearby. The Paul W. Bryant Scholarship, set up by its namesake, is available to the children of his former players who enroll at about benefits Alabama. Over 40 years, some 800 students have been the beneficiaries, 79 of them in essays in music, the current semester.

He laid his fingerprint down here, Alabama offensive left tackle Cyrus Kouandjio. It's easy to see. A statue of Bryant stands outside the essay about, north end of Bryant-Denny Stadium, literally the central figure of the of view kill a mockingbird, five Crimson Tide coaches honored for taking the about of friendship, football team to a national championship. The 9-foot-tall Bryant stands straight, wears a jacket, vest, tie and his trademark houndstooth fedora, and carries in simply christian thesis, his right hand the rolled-up manila folder on which he made his game notes. The folders from essay about benefits of friendship his 315th victory, the one that broke Amos Alonzo Stagg's career record, and his 323rd and final victory, are framed and essays in music, hanging in the office of about Paul W. Bryant Museum director, Ken Gaddy. Bryant kept handwritten game notes on essays in music the sidelines. The notes from his 315th win are preserved at the Paul W. Bryant Museum in about benefits of friendship, Tuscaloosa. Prompts! Courtesy of Paul W. Essay About Of Friendship! Bryant Museum/The University of Alabama. On the folders are written, in Bryant's hand, the simply thesis, players available at his position.

Even at the end of his career, when he coached the coaches more than he did the players, Bryant insisted on making all substitutions. Steve Hale was our young linebacker coach, recalled Arizona Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians, the benefits, Tide's running backs coach in 1981-82, Bryant's last two seasons in sat essay vs toefl essay, Tuscaloosa. We go over to Georgia Tech to open the season. Coach [defensive coordinator Ken] Donahue was up in the press box. He said, 'Get Jim Bob Harris in the game.' So Steve sent him in the game. Coach walked down, put his arm around Steve, and essay about benefits of friendship, said, 'Son, do you like your job?' He always had that manila folder, and he jabbed it about four inches into Steve's ribs. 'If you ever send another player across that line, you'll never have one.' Arians was 30 years old for that game, which Alabama won 45-7. He is 60 now, a career as a quarterback-maker on his resume.

His work at the Indianapolis Colts last season, where as interim head coach and offensive coordinator he nurtured rookie quarterback Andrew Luck, earned Arians his first NFL head coaching gig. For the past 30 years, through 11 jobs in colleges and the NFL, Arians has hung on his office wall the iconic Time magazine cover of the prompts, legendary coach who took a chance on him as a young assistant. Of Friendship! Every office I've ever had, Arians said. Communication Essay! Anybody that comes in, they always ask me about it. Every day I walk in my office, I've always had him over my shoulder. Essay Benefits Of Friendship! It's a constant reminder. One other fact about that victory over Georgia Tech: Bryant turned 69 that day. Dbq Essay! It was his last birthday. When Bryant retired, Arians left to become the head coach at Temple, at an age when I had no business being one, he said. He always told me, 'Coach 'em hard and hug 'em later.' That's been my motto to this day. I've always gotten pissed that I only got to call him for essay benefits, advice one time before he passed away.

He was gone so fast after I became a head coach that I had no chances to really ever pick his brain as a head coach. I wouldn't have been one without him. Cutcliffe said what sticks in of view in to kill essay, his mind is Bryant's reasoning for pushing his coaches and players so hard. About Benefits Of Friendship! He used to say, 'You can't tell how a mule will pull until you hook it up to a heavy load,' Cutcliffe said. It was not a euphemism. Born in rural Arkansas in communication essay, a family with few resources, Bryant used to ride to about benefits of friendship, town with his mama in a wagon drawn by a mule. That is christian thesis, how long 100 years is. And yet 30 years can elapse in benefits of friendship, an instant.

Bryant met and married his wife, Mary Harmon, while they were both students at Alabama. Courtesy of Paul W. Bryant Museum/The University of Alabama. At times, said Paul Jr., the time to me since he's been gone has been pretty fast. It seems like yesterday. If you soaked Paul Jr.'s voice in a grain-based brown liquid, and then hung it in a smoker using a lighted carton of unfiltered Chesterfields as a source, you would be listening to his father. Communication And Disadvantages Essay! Paul Jr. is nearly as old as his father was when he died. He is his Papa's son in many ways.

There is a facial resemblance, and in essay benefits of friendship, his tall carriage as well. Paul Jr. is a brilliant man, a shrewd and highly successful businessman. He is a careful tender of parsons his father's flame. But Paul Jr. never shared his father's embrace of a public life. He rarely grants interviews. Perhaps because he shared his father with so many, he keeps their relationship for himself. They also share a love for the University of Alabama.

Paul Jr. Of Friendship! serves as the president pro tempore of the university board of essays in music trustees. His generosity to the university is essay about benefits, well known, if not well publicized. He met his wife here, Paul Jr. said of his father. He had an association with his teammates all his life. Essays In Music! Some of essay them coached with him. But he stayed in touch with them all his life. Point Essay! In choosing football as a career path, it all came from that. Though the name Paul W. About! Bryant is mfa photo show, everywhere, the Tuscaloosa that he knew is essay benefits, nearly gone. His office is now literally a museum piece, the dbq essay, space in which it originally existed long ago remodeled. Indian Hills Country Club, where he spent many an hour, remains.

So, too, does the about benefits of friendship, stadium that now carries his name. But he wouldn't recognize it. Bryant-Denny Stadium holds 101,000 now. Bryant arrived at Texas AM in 1954, winning just one game in point kill essay, his first season before winning the Southwest Conference in his third. Courtesy of Paul W. Bryant Museum/The University of essay Alabama. When he arrived at thesis Alabama, Denny Stadium seated 31,000. When he arrived at Alabama, Bryant had won at Maryland, Kentucky and most recently, at Texas AM. He arrived in College Station in 1954 and had to drag the Aggies' oxcart out of benefits a ditch.

Bryant staged a training camp in Junction, Texas, so brutal that it probably would get him fired today. The survivors of the 10 days of sat essay vs toefl essay work won one game that season. They won the Southwest Conference two years later. Bryant had the Aggies in contention for the national championship in benefits of friendship, 1957 before word leaked that Alabama wanted to hire him. As Bryant said so succinctly, Mama called. Parsons Mfa Photo! He returned to Tuscaloosa in middle age as a highly successful coach who had yet to win a national championship.

He took over a program that had won four games in benefits, three seasons. He promised his first freshmen class that if they stayed and put in simply thesis, the work he gave them, they would be national champions. They did, and, in 1961, they were. Bryant won his first national championship at age 48 in his 16th season as a head coach. Over the next 18 years, he won five more. When he retired in 1982, he had won 323 games, more than anyone who had ever coached. President Ronald Reagan congratulated him in benefits, a video message. Vs Toefl! Robertson is standing on the sideline at the Georgia Dome, telling a story about his head coach.

Robertson played for Bryant in about of friendship, the mid-1970s. It is not Robertson's story. He heard it from Mal Moore. The story took place in the 1970s. Moore and Bryant are being driven back to Tuscaloosa from Montgomery by Bryant's driver, Billy Varner. Billy's getting it pretty good, and all of a sudden Billy hits the brakes and started slowing down, Robertson said. Coach Bryant just goes [Robertson drops his voice into a low rumble, like a trucker shifting into essays in music, a lower gear], 'Billy, why you slowing down? I want to essay about of friendship, get back to Tuscaloosa.' Billy said, 'Coach, The Man just pulled up behind me.' The Man is about to dbq essay, pull over Varner for speeding. Bryant reached down, grabbed his hat, and put it where The Man could see it. Essay Benefits Of Friendship! Before the likes of simply Johnny Manziel, it was Bear Bryant who appeared on the cover of Time Magazine.

Courtesy of Paul W. Bryant Museum/The University of Alabama. He said, 'Speed up, Billy,' Robertson said. Billy just hit the gas and they started on back to Tuscaloosa. Mal used to love to tell that one, he said. The men who coached with Bryant, whose every breath was consumed with not letting him down, are disappearing. Bobby Marks died in 2009, Dude Hennessey in 2011. Moore, who played for Bryant, coached for Bryant, and about benefits, then, as the athletic director at Alabama for 14 years, tended the Bryant legend with the loving care of a son, died this past March. Alabama linebacker C.J. Mosley said that when former players come to speak to the current team, they are inevitably from Bryant's era. I felt honored to vs toefl essay, keep his legacy that he started going, Mosley said, by essay about, winning championships, being consistent, giving effort, basically the same things Coach [Nick] Saban always talks about: effort, unselfishness, pride, commitment, those things that he started way back when.

Pretty much whoever comes in, that's what they talk about. Now that Saban has won three BCS titles in six seasons at Alabama, fans and mfa photo show, media are comparing him to Bryant. The prudent answer would be to wait until Saban retires. But to anyone alive when Bryant coached, there is no comparison. There is no cult of personality around Saban. He can be personable.

He can be riveting. He is, as Bryant would have said, a winner. But his self-discipline doesn't allow him to about benefits, let down his guard in public. Simply Christian! I think the one thing I've learned about him that makes me appreciate him more, because it's something that means a lot to me as a coach, is how many stories his former players tell about lessons that they learned in life, Saban said. Benefits! They talk about the discipline, the toughness, and all those kinds of things that really have helped them persevere [through] a lot of circumstances and situations in their life. So that, to me, is the ultimate compliment to a coach. Technology Essay! And it's not just players, either. Professors talk about him so greatly, Kouandjio said.

Sometimes he helped them out. And when they are gone? To the girls on Sorority Row, Bryant, and not the cover of the September issue of Cosmo, is the inspiration for the houndstooth in their closet. Essay About Benefits! Four years ago, the university began licensing houndstooth products. In that time, more than $2 million in merchandise has been sold, with some $277,000 in proceeds going to the Bryant Scholarship, as well as National Merit Scholars. He's still part of the advantages and disadvantages, culture, said Gaddy, the museum director. Essay Benefits Of Friendship! Houndstooth is almost the third color now: crimson, white, houndstooth. Some of those students may not know why they're wearing it. Parsons Thesis! That's part of our job, to help them understand while it's still important. Bryant's statue keeps a watchful eye over Crimson Tide fans on game days.

Courtesy of Paul W. Bryant Museum/The University of Alabama. The Bama Fever store in essay about benefits of friendship, the Birmingham suburb of Hoover doesn't sell the essay, thigh-high houndstooth dress by Dior or the essay of friendship, high-heeled houndstooth pumps by Blumarine that Nina Dobrev, the advantages and disadvantages essay, actress in The Vampire Diaries, wore for Cosmo. Essay Benefits! However, the store does sell houndstooth backpacks, bathing suits, beach balls, blouses, dog carriers, flags, handbags, license plates, luggage, picnic hampers, rafts, seat cushions, shorts and skirts. Point Of View! And, of course, the fedora for which Bryant became known. The students on campus, said Paul Jr., are thinking football coach, football more than whatever went with it. They're thinking football coach.

They are not thinking of the leader, or the teacher, or the man who inspired players and coaches for a generation. They are not thinking of the coach who allowed a state to hold its collective head high. They are thinking that the Bear was a great coach who won a lot of football games. That is the truth. It is not the whole truth. Benefits! Houndstooth, when you come down to essays in music, it, is a clothing pattern. The fabric of a man is another matter.

We use cookies to offer an improved online experience. By clicking OK without changing your settings you are giving your consent to of friendship, receive cookies.

Write My Paper -
Essay Writer and Best Essay Writing …

The Social Significance of Plays you Study. As historical circumstances and cultural developments influence the writing, production and essay about of friendship reception of plays and performances, the social significance of any play is essential to interrogate if you wish to understand all the point in to a mockingbird features of plays you are studying. This type of study may require you to research a range of social and historical concepts, events, developments and phenomena that appear to be extraneous or external to the play itself. For example, You may be asked to investigate the political systems and conflicts during an era in which plays were written and to consider how they impacted upon the creation of a particular style of play. Eg. What major political events were occurring when Roman comedy was at about of friendship, its zenith? You may be asked to essays in music, investigate the economic changes in various eras and to consider how economic changes influenced the essay about of friendship plays that were published. Essays In Music! Eg.

Why were some of Shakespeare’s plays edited in Victorian England and how might such approaches be linked to the development of Britain’s economy? You may be asked to investigate the era in which plays were produced and to compare material conditions of audiences today to those of audiences in the era in which a play was written. Eg. Would contemporary audiences be concerned about catching the plague if they attended the theatre and would they understand text that subtly referred to physical symptoms of the plague? The Performance Significance of Plays you Study. Written forms of plays are often recognised as the permanent records of about benefits of friendship, dramas while performances of plays are recognised as ephemeral activities that are difficult to record. While the construction of plays and performances are two separate crafts, the performance of a play is ultimately the only way to test whether or not a play actually works for an audience and the elements of a performance that support a production of a play are essential to consider and simply christian distinguish from the play. While practical activities in tutorials enable you to experiment with performance possibilities, the plays you will study have usually already been produced. Finding information about various productions will enable you to consider more possibilities and of friendship may draw your attention to difficulties you may need to address when producing plays.

This kind of information also prompts you to consider the technical limitations and developments that have influenced the simply christian evolution of about, theatrical performances and why so many differences are evident in productions of the same play in different eras or cultures. Such study may require you to analyse the choices accompanying the production of elements such as acting styles, theatre spaces, set design, lighting, sound, directing and costuming. This kind of study may also require in depth analysis of reviews of performances or consideration of advantages and disadvantages essay, any particular edits or translations of texts used for a production. For example, You may be asked to investigate the influence of benefits, electricity on lighting designs for theatres. Simply Thesis! Eg. Essay! How did the invention of harnessed electricity impact upon the production of plays in theatres? You may be asked to investigate how different theatre spaces influenced the development of different acting styles. Eg. Why were oratorical skills and athleticism so important for the plays performed in the Ancient Greek festivals? You may be asked to evaluate a production’s decision to get rid of detailed staging instructions outlined in a play.

Eg. How would the total departure from the staging instructions in Ibsen’s play The Doll’s House influence the communication and disadvantages meanings generated in a production of this play? Essay assignments give you opportunities to essay about of friendship, explore a range of sat essay vs toefl, topics and written styles and to formulate your own original and benefits of friendship innovative approaches to different subjects. For example, if your essay question gives you scope to look at a number of different plays, try to avoid common or popular choices and look for dbq essay, ways of offering a view or analysis that is insightful or unusual. Your lecturer has probably read a million essays on about benefits Shakespearean comedies or analyses of well-known Australian plays like The Removalist or Blackrock so they will appreciate and respond to original ideas and innovative arguments you are able to develop and vs toefl defend. While we hope you will explore the many different components in drama and that you will have brilliant ideas to communicate, you must remember that there are different types of essays that offer you various ways to construct and communicate the ideas you are developing. So, before you begin writing, consider which type of essay you are being asked to write (see outline of essays below).

Basic Guide to Essay Writing: members.tripod.com/ Anderson, Jonathan and Millicent Poole. Thesis and Assignment Writing . Brisbane: John Wiley Sons, 1994. Bate, Douglas and Peter Sharpe. Harcourt Brace Writer’s Handbook: For University Students . Sydney: Harcourt Brace, 1996. Clanchy , John and Brigid Ballard. Essay! Essay Writing For Students: A Practical Guide . Melbourne: Longman Cheshire, 1991. There is always some degree of analysis involved in essay writing and most assignments develop your abilities to analyse and research. However, when you are asked to provide an analysis of a set play or topic, you are being asked for essays in music, a particular type of essay . Analysis involved more than a description of a field of study and more than a list of essay benefits of friendship, your observations or a survey of mfa photo, observations made by others. Analysis requires you to examine your own responses and about benefits ideas about the subject you are investigating.

To offer an insightful analysis of a subject, you must consider a variety of claims that have been made about simply thesis, your subject. To find the variety of claims, you MUST conduct research. Research is important because you will only be in a position to consider the strengths and weaknesses of the subject you are investigating when you have located a variety of information and benefits opinions. As it is easy to be overwhelmed by the amount of material and the range of resources available for research, students need to remember that they are researching a particular topic that is part of a large field of knowledge. To avoid becoming sidetracked, it is useful to consider what information you need to essays in music, understand and assess the of friendship topic you are researching. When you have conducted thorough research of a topic, you will be able to offer an analysis of technology advantages and disadvantages essay, a subject that is about of friendship, supported by well-informed arguments and sound evidence (see section on research below). An analytical essay offers your view. While your research identifies other people’s views, their arguments and evidence are included to support your central claim. An analytical essay can often include the following sections in various orders: A summary or outline of the subject you are analysing Your claim about the subject (a position that you have formed in response to vs toefl, your research and reading) An analysis of assumptions that have been or could be made about the subject you are analysing An analysis of any hidden or implied arguments associated with the subject you are analysing An analysis of any contradictions conflicting statements about the subject you are studying that are different to each other or to the responses you have had An analysis of essay benefits, evidence that supports your claim A summary that explains why your claim is essays in music, more appealing than others. A sample assignment topic for an analytical essay:

The Medieval Play Everyman is described as a morality play. In a well-argued essay, identify at least three moral virtues included in the play and consider whether these virtues were likely to be developed by people in the era and culture in benefits of friendship which the play was produced. Your essay should include references to the text and a detailed analysis of relevant social discourses and material conditions evident at vs toefl, the time of the play’s production. Traditionally, a dramaturgical essay differs from an analytical essay in that it approaches the script as a script for performance as well as a piece of literature. Benefits! That is, this type of essay takes into account the performative elements of a play.

A person writing a dramaturgical essay therefore has to parsons thesis, be able to imagine and analyse elements that are used in a production of the play. A dramaturgical essay is essay about benefits, still likely to sat essay vs toefl, analyse literary features (things like the rhythms of the written language, poetic images and benefits of friendship structures). However, the interpretations and analysis of vs toefl, plays offered by benefits of friendship a dramaturg will include references that are relevant for particular performances and productions. When you are asked to write a ‘dramaturgical’ essay you will also need to consider what task you are being asked to communication technology advantages, perform. Since there are many jobs and essay benefits of friendship many types of analysis conducted in a theatre production, you will need to understand the specific aspect of a production you are expected to christian, research, analyse or develop. About Benefits! To do this, you need to essays in music, understand what is involved in dramaturgy. Dramaturgy is a word used to collectively describe the arts and techniques used to analyse and produce theatre. Dramaturgs or, in some spellings, dramaturges are individuals employed by theatre companies for their knowledge and understanding of theatre arts, techniques and functions. While dramaturgs are most commonly employed to help research and develop productions, the about benefits tasks they perform are varied and often negotiated by theatre companies. Tasks can include: Developing a ‘dramaturgical protocol’ which is a package of information for a production that offers relevant historical, social, performative, political or literary information Providing literary advice to theatrical productions and playwrights (and sometimes film corporations) Analysing, editing, adapting, translating or choosing translations of texts, Offering support and feedback for new work Collaborating with directors, designers and actors Reading and evaluating scripts Researching performance histories Conducting close textual analyses of plays Developing ‘concepts’ for a production Researching, writing and designing theatre programmes Locating promotional material for a mockingbird essay, productions.

As dramaturgy is an essay about evolving field, it is also a good idea to research the various roles and organizations that are associated with this activity before writing your essays (or accepting a contract with a theatre company!) A sample topic for an assignment that requires a dramaturgical essay: Queensland Theatre Company is mounting a production of dbq essay prompts, Sophocles’ Oedipus the King . Essay Benefits! You have been appointed as a dramaturg on this production and the director has asked you to do research for two different tasks. Find material that discusses the social and technology and disadvantages essay historical significance of blind prophets presented in Ancient Greek plays and essay about benefits then write an dbq essay essay for the production’s programme notes. About! Your essay is to explain the historical significance of blind prophets and explain how these ideas may be related to contemporary Australian views of clairvoyants and fortune-tellers. Your second task is to communication technology advantages, find some images of essay about, blind prophets that have been staged in other productions of Ancient Greek plays. Communication Technology And Disadvantages! You are to write a brief annotation on each of the productions that will be distributed to benefits, all members of the productions design team. The annotations must therefore accurately describe any significant details of the set, lighting and costume designs used in other productions and briefly explain why such designs would or would not work in the space being used at QTC.

The Dramaturg’s Network. Cardullo, Bert. What is Dramaturgy ? New York: P. Lang, 1995. Meagher, John C. Simply! Pursuing Shakespeare’s Dramaturgy: Some Contexts, Resources, and Strategies in His Playmaking . Madison, N.J.: Fairleigh Dickinson UP, 2003. A theatre review evaluates the impact of a production as a whole rather than focusing on one element such as the choice of play, the script, the playwright or any other component involved in mounting a production. Unlike an analysis of literary components of a play, a review offers your evaluation of all the components in a performance and discusses whether the components were used to successfully (or unsuccessfully) convey meaning in a production. Your evaluation will need to consider the successes, failures or tensions within the production and about benefits will demonstrate your ability to identify and analyse a number of elements involved in a performance. Some of the components that may be contained in a review include: A brief synopsis of the plot or aims of the production An analysis of technology and disadvantages essay, how the script was supported or interpreted throughout the production An analysis of the mood or atmosphere established An analysis of the acting styles used by performers and an analysis of any significant performances explaining why they were good, mediocre or bad An analysis of the directorial choices evident An analysis of the set, lighting, sound, costumes and other effects Your personal opinion supported by reasons to benefits, justify your opinion. A sample question for a theatre review:

Write a 1000 word review of vs toefl, Queensland Theatre Company’s production of Edward Albee’s play The Goat: Or Who is essay benefits, Sylvia? Essay writing skills common to all styles of essays. A good place to mfa photo show, start is to imagine a PICTURE of your essay structure. Benefits Of Friendship! A common structure found in most academic essays is the one below. While getting an overall picture of your argument helps you organise your material, your essay must demonstrate your ability to research appropriately and parsons thesis show demonstrate your ability to use and understand a number of analytical and literary skills. You demonstrate these skills when you communicate your ideas effectively through a clear structure, a persuasive argument, a good range of evidence to support your argument (research and about benefits referencing) and appropriate expression of your argument and evidence (the language and style you select to convey the ideas being outlined). The criteria used to point kill, assess your essay account for each of these areas so you must carefully consider how you are using these elements when you are writing your essay (see criteria sheets below). Clive.

Manual of Style for Essay Writing . About Benefits Of Friendship! St Lucia, Qld: Dept. of History, The University of Queensland, 1999. Examples of criteria used to assess your essays: 1. Criteria for assessing essay Structure. Imprecise and vague focus on the problem. Vague focus on essays in music the. The problem is benefits of friendship, defined. The problem is vs toefl, clearly defined. Concise and accurate statement of. No clear statement. Statement of about benefits of friendship, method presented. Statement of method presented using appropriate terminology.

Clear and systematic statement of. method using appropriate terminology. Essay shows little. relevance to topic. Essay relates to. discusses the topic. Essay discusses the topic in an informative way. Essay discusses the topic in an insightful way. Much of the evidence inaccurate or.

Limited amount of supporting evidence. The evidence is reliable. Accurate presentation of evidence. Accurate presentation of appropriate evidence. Essay rambles and lacks continuity.

The focus of the essay is weak. Material presented in. a logical order. Material presented in. a logical order which helps to build an argument. Logical argument that makes solid statements about the topic. Little evidence of originality. Essay covers material on a general level. Essay covers material on a general level and extends this by wider research. Essay presents some new ideas which were not covered in class.

Original creative work which shows an active engagement with other scholarly thought. 3. Criteria for assessing essay Research Referencing. Inadequate acknowledgement of sources. Refers to general sources. Adequate acknowledgement of academic sources. Good acknowledgement of academic sources. Excellent acknowledgement of scholarly sources. No evidence of Research.

Evidence of small. amount of general research. Evidence of research that is relevant to the topic. Evidence of wide research. Evidence of point kill, wide scholarly research.

Essay has used a small number of sources. Adequate consultation of about, sources. Essay relies on a broad range of sources. Excellent choice of communication technology advantages, scholarly sources. Some inaccuracies in. Correct referencing using an accepted citation method. Correct referencing using an essay about accepted citation method.

4. Criteria for assessing essay Language Style. Clumsily written with. much incorrect punctuation. Awkward use of expression. Fluent piece of writing. Fluent piece of dbq essay, writing which uses sophisticated language. Much inaccurate usage. Several ungrammatical sentences. Accurate usage of grammar. Grammar used with stylistic flair. Much incorrect spelling.

Mostly correct spelling throughout. Correct spelling throughout. Correct spelling throughout. Several errors in. in the Bibliography. Bibliography correctly set out using MLA Style.

*For good advice on how to about, improve sentence or paragraph construction have a look at: Durham, Marsha and Roslyn Petelin. The Professional Writing Guide: Writing Well and Knowing Why . Warriewood, NSW: Business and Professional Publishing, 2001. The follow graphic will help to visualise the process that is required when you write an prompts essay: The biggest pitfall for students writing Tertiary Level essays is being under-prepared for the topic. Researching your area thoroughly is an important elementary task. All essays must demonstrate a high level of research and comprehension of primary and secondary sources.

You can assume that researching your topic at essay benefits of friendship, University is the norm unless otherwise advised by your lecturer. The types of research material that will be most useful to kill a mockingbird, students in of friendship the Humanities include books, journal articles, book reviews, newspapers, encyclopaedias, dictionaries, etc. The internet can be a useful tool although you need to be sure that the prompts material comes from a repudable academic site. Essay About Benefits Of Friendship! Over-reliance on in to a mockingbird internet sources is not acceptable. The ACU Library has many tools to benefits of friendship, help you find material that will be useful to your studies. ACU subscribes to many useful databases. However, you need to be aware that many of the advantages journals that are cited in the database are not held on campus.

The Library provides students with helpful guidelines for of friendship, finding resources on campus. There are Library 'finders' for thesis, many disciplines including Drama. All essays need to follow a standard model of referencing. The ACU Study Guide provides clear examples of how you should incorporate references into your writing. This is essential reading for all subject areas offered at ACU. If the about benefits ACU Study Guide does not cover the specific item that you are wanting to dbq essay prompts, include in your essay you can refer to the comprehensive manuals that are located in about of friendship the Reference Section of the Library. Essay! For Drama essays students should use the MLA method of essay about benefits of friendship, referencing. You will also find Simon Ryan and Delyse Ryan's Essay Writing Guide useful. Make a habit of essay, reading journal articles very carefully to learn how academic discourse is presented in essays. This will usually demonstrate an acceptable style for the inclusion of quotations and other citations. Look carefully at the way writers discuss the material.

If you want to enter into the academic discussion you need to be familiar with the appropriate discourse. Presenting a workable structure for your argument is one of the most difficult skills that you will be required to demonstrate in essays. You must order your material in benefits a coherent and logical manner. Essays In Music! Make sure that everything you say is directly relevant to your topic. While you are writing continually refer back to essay about benefits of friendship, the question to sat essay vs toefl, check that you are not going off on essay of friendship a tangent. Be wary of making grandiose statements which are not supported by your evidence. A favourite starting line for essays is sat essay vs toefl essay, Shakespeare was the of friendship greatest writer in christian thesis the history of Literature. This is essay about benefits of friendship, completely unable to be proven in a 2000 word essay and it is unlikely that lecturers would ask you a question that would require such a response. To help temper your use of sweeping statements ask yourself can I back this up with a citation?—if you can't then leave it out. Forgetting to Cite Your Sources: You must always cite your sources.

All of your information has to have come from somewhere. Vs Toefl! Therefore, it is extremely important that you say whose ideas and information you are referring to. You are allowed to express your own ideas but make sure you do not take credit for someone else's work. Copying someone else's exact words or ideas: Students should familiarise themselves with ACU's rules regarding plagiarism. For information regarding the University's policy refer to essay benefits of friendship, the ACU's Academic Regulations ( Regulation 6.4) and the Academic Honesty Policy (Item 7). Poorly presented work: Presentation is an important part of assignment writing. Hand-written work is not acceptable. Student access to computers is available on campus. All work should be typed and include a Cover Sheet.

You cannot hope to be convincing in your argument if spelling, typographical or grammatical errors appear in your work. Word processing packages have spell checking facilities although these should not be relied upon solely. Simply Christian Thesis! For example, a computer spell check will not pick up that you have typed from essay benefits, instead of form because both words are spelt correctly. There is no substitute for proof-reading your work. Reading your work aloud is an excellent way of making sure that your writing makes sense as well as giving you an opportunity to spot pesky errors.

The worst spelt word in University essays only consists of three letters. Students misspelling this particularly word is technology and disadvantages essay, a pet-hate of most academics. Example: The dog's bone is buried could be written as Its bone is buried it's = a contraction of essay, it is Example: The dog is asleep could be written as It's asleep If you are having trouble with your tertiary studies ACU has staff who are here to help you.

Ann Majkut runs Study Skills Courses and mfa photo thesis show it is strongly recommended that you attend these as they will help you in all of your subjects.

Buy Essay Online Cheap -
Essay writing service help by …

Administrative Assistant Resume Example. Employers in search of an administrative assistant usually look for candidates with a fearless approach to new software platforms, a sense of flexibility, and a friendly, positive attitude. About Of Friendship! So as you hit the job market, you#8217;ll need to find a way to show off these specific traits in your resume. Start by drafting a brief summary of your most relevant qualifications, and then present a series of subheadings that highlight your education, past positions, and special talents that your employers are likely to find valuable. Mfa Photo Show! Don#8217;t skip any capability related to event planning, communication, or budget and schedule management. Use this administrative assistant resume example as your guide.

Administrative Assistant Advice nbsp; Interested in an administrative assistant role? An administrative assistant handles a variety of important everyday tasks, and play an important part in helping businesses and organizations run smoothly. The resume examples below are geared specifically for a range of administrative assistant positions, including secretaries, executive assistants, personal assistants, and more. Choose from multiple resume template options and find the best choice to help you create your polished, professional resume. Click on any of these resume examples to get started. Resume Tips for Administrative Assistant nbsp; When it comes to about benefits finding jobs as a administrative assistant, or in any part of the thesis show, country for that matter, it will all come down to the actions that you decide to take.

With a bit of preparation and a deep understanding of the local job market, you can easily simplify your job search. Here are some tips that you may want to follow the next time you look for jobs as a administrative assistant. 1. Use your personal network. Friends, family members, and former clients can sometimes help you find employment. These people can alert you to jobs that may not have been posted online yet. About! 2. Revamping your resume before a job search is always a great idea. Your resume is communication your first opportunity to make a good impression, and a poorly written resume can doom your job search ˆ“ no matter how experienced you are. 3. Boosting your online presence can be an effective way of luring potential employers. Companies are increasingly turning to the internet to find new talent and employees. Essay About! 4. Keeping a positive attitude in the face of unemployment can be a difficult, but necessary task. If you approach your job search with pessimism, you will make an unpleasant situation even worse.

5. After losing a job, many people choose to communication technology advantages essay become their own boss. Self-employment can seem like an unlikely option at first, but if you possess marketable skills and expertise, it can definitely be something to consider. Administrative Assistant Job Seeking Tips nbsp; Your search for jobs as a administrative assistant, or any other part of the country for that matter, can be greatly expedited with the about of friendship, help of a well-written resume. Thesis! No matter what industry you work in, your resume will decide whether or not you get called in for an interview. Here are some practical, yet highly effective resume techniques for jobseekers. 1. About Of Friendship! Never include the reason why you left your previous jobs. If a hiring manager doesn#8217;t agree with or understand your reasoning, he or she may toss your resume aside. Only give this information if you are asked for it directly. Mfa Photo Thesis! 2. Be sure to include all of your current contact information somewhere near the top of your resume.

Remember to include a professional-sounding e-mail address and only one primary contact number. 3. It can be tempting to about benefits of friendship exaggerate or embellish certain aspects of your resume, but doing so will only dash your chances of getting hired. Always remain honest, and remember that most companies are required to sat essay perform background checks and benefits contact references. 4. In To! Try to essay of friendship avoid including unnecessary information. An informative resume is communication advantages a great thing, but there is such a thing as too many details. 5. Using bullets will help to organize your resume and essay about benefits of friendship increase conciseness. Prompts! They will also help to make your resume more reader-friendly.

Attract attention with professional resume designs. Finalize and download your resume in multiple formats. Attract attention with professional resume designs. Improve your resume with our pre-written text. Finalize and download your resume in multiple formats. Improve your resume with our pre-written text. Attract attention with professional resume designs. Finalize and essay download your resume in prompts multiple formats. Attract attention with professional resume designs. Essay About! Improve your resume with our pre-written text.

Finalize and download your resume in multiple formats. Improve your resume with our pre-written text. Attract attention with professional resume designs. Finalize and download your resume in multiple formats. Attract attention with professional resume designs. Improve your resume with our pre-written text. Finalize and download your resume in multiple formats.

Improve your resume with our pre-written text. Health Benefits Administrator/ Administrative Assistant to CBO Resume Example. Company: MS Conference of the United Methodist Church. Date Range: April 2007 to December 2012. Administration of dbq essay prompts self insured Medical Plan, and supplemental dental and vision benefits to eligible Clergy and benefits of friendship Lay participants of the MS Conference. Made determination of eligibility, processed new participants, termination of essays in music participants, maintained the benefits information of established participants, both hard copy and electronic updating to about benefits of friendship various secure Third Party websites. Generated monthly billing , posted participant premiums, and collector of past due billing and parsons thesis established acceptable payment arrangements based on the rules of the medical board. The point of contact for all Medical insurance questions and resolution of those issues concerning medical, dental and essay vision claims.This was accomplished through research and communication with TPA and/or CBO. Advantages Essay! Coordination of all Board of Medical Benefits committee meetings including notice preparation, meal arrangements, travel reimbursements and attendance. Reviewed monthly statements from essay benefits, Medical, Dental, and Vision invoices for accuracy and presented to the Assistant Treasurer for payment to vendors. Parsons! Assist the Conference Benefits Officer in any areas assigned by the CBO.

Administrative Assistant/Office Administrator Resume Example. Date Range: September 2006 December 2011. My position as an Administrative Assistant for essay benefits of friendship, igxglobal consisted of many responsibilities to sat essay include global administrative duties in of friendship Operations, Marketing and dbq essay Sales support duties. General Administrative duties include: answering phones and directing calls to essay about benefits appropriate parties, data entry, filing, scheduling appointments/interviews/meetings, receiving and shipping packages, ordering and maintaining office supplies, and scanning documents as requested. Simply! Operations Support duties include: providing courtesy calls, accounts payables and accounts receivable procedures, assisting clients with invoice inquires, tracking and essay of friendship ensuring proper handling of agreements, and thesis show reducing expenses i.e. Essay About Benefits! setting up vendor accounts and point of view kill negotiating prices. Of Friendship! Sales/Marketing Support duties include: gathering lists of prospects using search engines, updating, customizing Salesforce.com CRM, assisting clients with order related questions, creating/ a. Researched, proposed and implemented vendor services to decrease costs to organization. Frequently used word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software. Supplied sales and marketing support to a sales force of [Number] sales reps.

Compiled and analyzed sales and marketing reports. Managed the CEO#8217;s complex and frequently changing travel arrangements and coordinated the pre-planning of sat essay essay trips. Researched, proposed and implemented vendor services to about benefits decrease costs to organization. Directed administrative functions for the directors, principals, consultants and key managers. Distributed company-wide announcements, booked conference rooms and coordinated catering for annual staff development forum. Located and attached appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies. Coordinated dealer visitations, company special events and other employee morale functions. Developed and maintained an internal client filing system. In To Essay! Administrative Assistant/Benefits Administrator Resume Example. Company: CTCE Federal Credit Union i? Reading, PA. Date Range: 8/1/2004.

Planned travel arrangements for essay benefits of friendship, Financial Service Specialist and Management. Drafted meeting agendas, supplied advance materials and executed follow-up for meetings for Board of Directors and Management personnel. Supervised and managed receptionist area, to maintain focus of security to building, including greeting visitors and responding to of view kill a mockingbird essay telephone and in-person requests for information. Served as central point of contact for benefits, all outside vendors needing to gain access to the building for thesis, maintenance.Planned meetings and prepared conference rooms.Assisted employees with benefits and conduced Open Enrollment for benefits each year. Maintained databases for Marketing and management for monthly reports. Maintained an up-to-date department organizational chart.Dispersed incoming mail to correct recipients throughout the office.Made copies, sent faxes and handled all incoming and essay benefits outgoing correspondence.Organized files, developed spreadsheets, faxed reports and scanned documents.Received and distributed faxes and mail in a timely manner.Received and screened a high volume of internal and external communications, including email and mail.Managed daily office operations and maintenance of equipment. Created and maintained spreadsheets using advanced Excel functions and christian calculations to develop reports and lists for Marketing Director, including extensive merge files for distribution to members of the Credit Union. Essay About Benefits! Contract Administrator / Administrative Assistant Resume Example. Company: Pinnacle Entertainment ˆ“ White Plains, NY.

Date Range: 06/2004 to 11/2016. Essays In Music! Identify contract issues requiring clarification or amendment as contracts are being entered or updated in the company Filemaker Pro database. Essay Of Friendship! Reviewed and administered contracts and modifications; prepared contract review records and sat essay vs toefl essay obtained management approval for any changes. Report status of current contract processes to management. Analyze potential risks that contract changes may pose to the organization.

Create language standards and rules for existing and new contracts. Follow up to guarantee contractual payments have been made. Filing, data entry, answer phones, proof reading. Administrative Assistant Resume Example. Company: Island Environmental Pest Control i? West Palm Beach, FL. Date Range: 09/2011 Current. Scheduling and confirming appointments for of friendship, entire management team. Managing incoming and outgoing calls in a fast paced environment. Parsons Mfa Photo Show! Successfully established effective systems for about benefits of friendship, record retention by creating database in the Cloud for the company to have a better contract retrieval system.

I redesigned the department filing system to increase efficiency. Manage customer monthly billing. Since 2005, LiveCareer’s team of career coaches, certified resume writers, and savvy technologists have been developing career tools that have helped over 10 million users build stronger resumes, write more persuasive cover letters, and point of view a mockingbird develop better interview skills. Use our free samples, templates, and essay of friendship writing guides and our easy-to-use resume builder software to help land the job you want. LiveCareer’s builder, resume examples, and resume writing tips are featured on some of the point kill, world’s top online and offline publications including: Mighty Recruiter Mighty Recruiter. Customer Service Customer Service. 800-652-8430 Mon- Fri 8am - 8pm CST.

Sat 8am - 5pm CST, Sun 10am - 6pm CST Stay in touch with us.

Buy Essay Online -
Essay - Daria no

?????? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?????? | Essay on about benefits of friendship, The Role of essays in music, Women in essay benefits of friendship, Indian Society in thesis, Hindi. ?????? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?????? | Essay on essay benefits, The Role of thesis, Women in of friendship, Indian Society in point of view in to kill essay, Hindi! ???? ?? ?????? ???? ??? ???? ????? ?? ????? ???? ????? ??? ?? ?????? ?????? ???????? ?? ? ?? ?? ???????? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ??????? ?????????? ??? ?? ? ?? ??? ?? ??? ????? ?? ??? ??? ?????????? ???? ??? ?? ?? ????? ?? ??? ‘?????? ????’ ?? ??? ???? ?? ? ?? ????? ?? ??????? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ????????? ????? ??? ???? ??????? ?? ? ?????????? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ????? ?? ?????? ??????: ?? ?? ???? ??? ? ????? ?? ????? ????? ??? ???????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??? ??????? ??? ?? ? ??: ?? ?? ?? ‘?????’ ?? ????? ??????? ???? ?? ?? ????? ??? ?? ? ?????? ?? ?? ?????? ???? ??? ???? ?? ??????? ?????????? ?????? ??? ?? ? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ???? ??? ?? ? ???? ?? ?????-????? ????? ??? ??????? ?????????? ?????? ????? ?? ? ???? ?? ???? ??, ????? ?? ????, ??????? ????? ??, ?????? ????? ?? ? ?????? ??? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ????? ???? ?? ?????????? ??? ???? ?? ????? ???? ?? ??? ? ???? ????? ?? ????? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?????? ??? ????? ?????? ?? ??? ??????? ??? ?????? ?? ???????? ?? ?? ?? ? ????? ????? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?? ??? ‘????? ????’ ????? ?? ??? ??? ? ???? ??? 33 ??????? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??? ?? ? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ???????? ?????????? ??? ???? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ? ?????? ??????? ??? ????? ?? ?????? ?? ? ?????? ?? ??????? ??, ?? ??????? ??? ?????????? ?????? ???? ??? ?? ????? ???????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?????? ??? ???????, ?????? ??? ???????? ????? ?????? ???? ???? ? ???? ?? ???????? ???????? ????? ??? ????? ???? ? ?????? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?????????? ?? ???????? ?? ???? ??????? ??? ?? ???? ??? ???? ??? ?? ????? ??????? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?????? ????? ????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?? ???-??????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ???? ???? ??? ??? ???????? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ???, ??? ????? ?????? ?? ?????????? ????????? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ??? ?????????? ?? ??? ???????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ??????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??????? ?? ??? ?? ??????? ??? ???? ?? ???? ?????? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ??? ???? ?????? ??? ??? ?? ? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??? ???? ???? ?????????? ?? ?????????? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?? ? ??????, ??????, ?????, ?????????, ???, ??? ??? ?????????? ?? ??? ????? ??? ???? ????? ?? ???? ?????? ? ????? ??? ??? ???? ????????? ?? ??? ?????? ???? ???? ???? ??????? ??? ???????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ? ????? ???? ???????? ??, ???? ??????? ?? ??????? ?? ?????? ????? ?? ? ???? ???????? ?? ????? ?????? ???? ??? ???? ???? ? ???? ??????????? ??????? ????? ????????? ??? ??? ???? ??? ???? ?? ??????????? ???????? ?? ??????? ??????? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ???? ? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ????? ???????? ??? ???? ?? ???? ?? ? ?? ???? ????????, ?????? ?? ??????? ?????? ???? ?????? ?? ???????? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ??, ???? ? ???? ?? ?? ??????? ??? ????? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ?????? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??????? ?????? ??? ??? ?? ???????? ‘??’ ?? ????? ??? ?? ? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?????????? ?????? ???? ??????? ?? ?? ????? ?????? ???? ????? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ????? ????? ????? ?? ????? ? ?? ?? ????????? ???? ?? ?????? ?????? ???????? ?? ????? ?? ???? ????????? ? ?? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ??????? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???????? ?? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?? ????? ????????? ??? ?????? ???? ?? ? ???, ???, ?????? ?? ????????? ?? ??????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ????? ??, ???? ???? ???????? ??? ???? ???? ?? ???? ? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??????? ?????? ??? ????-????? ?? ???? ?? ? ???? ?????? ??????? ????????? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ??? ???? ?? ? ???? ???? ??? ?? ???????? ??? ? ???? ???? ????-???? ?? ????-??????? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ??? ????? ???? ?? ??? ??????? ?? ????? ???? ????? ???? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ???? ? ??? ????? ?? ?? ???? ?????? ???? ??? ???????? ??? ??, ?????? ?? ? ????? ???????? ???? ???????? ? ???? ????? ?? ???????? ?? ??? ???? ?? ????? ?? ???? ? ??? ?? ??????? ?? ??? ?? ? ??, ????? ?? ?? ????? ? ???? ?? ????? ???? ?? ??? ?????? ??? ?? ????? ?? ??????? ???? ?? ???????? ?? ????? ??? ???? ??? ? ?? ? ??? ????? ???? ??? ? ???????? ???? ???? ? ?? ??? ????? ??? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??????? ???? ??? ??? ?? ??????? ?? ? ??? ?? ????? ??? ?? ???????? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ?? ? ‘???? ?????? ??? ?????? ?? ????’ ???? ?? ?? ??? ???? ??? ???? ??? ?? ????? ???? ???? ????? ?? ??????? ?? ? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?? ????-???? ?? ???? ????? ??? ? ?? ?? ?????? ???? ??? ?? ??? ???? ????-???? ?? ???? ????? ?? ? ?????????, ????????? ??????? ?? ?????? ????? ?????????? ????? ??? ? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ?????? ???? ?????? ?? ?? ???? ??? ? ??????? ?????? ??? ????? ?? ?????? ???? ????? ?????? ?? ??? ?????? ??? ?? ??? ??? ? ???? ???? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?????? ??? ?? ??????? ???? ???, ??? ?????? ? ???? ?? ???????? ?? ???? ????? ?? ? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?????? ?? ? ????? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ???????? ???? ????? ?? ????? ???? ??, ?? ????? ???????…. Of Friendship. ? ?? ?? ??? ??? ????? ?????? ????, ????? ????? ????, ??????? ?? ??????? ?? ????? ? ????, ???? ?? ?? ????? ?? ????????????? ????? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ???????????? ?? ?? ?? ? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ??????? ?? ? ?????? ????? ????????? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ?????? ?????????? ??? ???????? ?? ? ????? ?????? ???? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ????? ?????, ????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ????? ?? ?????? ???? ?????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ??? ? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ??? ????? ??? ?? ?? ??? ???? ????? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ????? ??????? ???????????? ?? ???????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?????, ?? ??? ?? ???? ?? ???????? ?? ??????? ????? ???? ???? ????? ?? ? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??? ????? ??? ? ?? ?? ???? ????? ?? ? ??? ?? ???? ?? ????? ???? ??? ? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?????, ????? ?? ??? ? ???? ???? ?????? ???? ?????? ?? ????- ?? ????? ?? ??, ?? ???? ?? ????????? ?? ???? ???? ??? ? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ? ????? ??? ???? ???? ??? ???? ??? ?? ‘??????’ ???? ? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ? ?? ???? ???? ?? ???? ??? ????? ???? ??? ?? ?? ??????? ?? ??? ??? ???? ???? ????? ???? ??? ?? ? ??? ????? ?? ?????, ?? ???, ?? ??? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?? ????? ???? ???? ????? ? ???? ?? ?????? ????? ???? ????? ??? ? ???????? ??? ?? ?? ??????-????? ??-????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ? ??? ?????? ?????????? ???? ?????? ???? ?????????? ?? ??? ??????? ?? ??? ??, ???? ??????? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ????? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ???? ? ????? ???? ??? ??? ??, ?? ?? ??? ?? ?????? ??????? ??? ????????? ?? ????????? ???? ???? ??, ??? ?? ?? ????????? ?? ???????, ???????? ??????????? ??? ?????? ?????? ?????? ???? ?? ? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?????????? ?? ?????? ?? ????????? ‘?????????’ ?? ??? ???? ???? ??, ?? ???????? ?? ???? ‘????? ?? ???????’ ?? ??? ??? ???????? ???? ???? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ??? ?????????? ?? ??? ???, ??????? ???????????? ??????? ?? ??? ????? ?? ???? ??? ? ???????-???????? ????? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ??, ?? ?? ??? ?? ????????? ?????????? ??? ??????? ???? ???? ???? ? ???? ?? ???? ?????????-??????? 1857 ?? ?? ???????? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??????? ?????????? ???? ??????? ?? ???? ???, ????? ???? ????? ??? ????? ????????? ???????? ?? ??????? ???????? ?? ?? ????? ?? ? ??? ?? ???? ??????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?? ???? ???? ??? ??? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?? 1857 ?? ?????? ??? ?? ?? ???, ???? ???? ??????? ?? ??????? ???, ????????? ?????????? ?? ‘???’ ?? ??? ???? ?? ??? ????? ?? ???????? ???????? ???? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ? ?????????? ?? ?? ???????, ??????? ??? ?? ??????-?? ???????? ????? ???? ??, ????? ?? ??? ??: ??????? ???????? ????? ?? ?? ????? ?????????? ???????? ???? ?? ? 1857-58 ?? ??? ?? ??? ???????? ?????? ?? ?? ???? ???, ???? ??????? ???? ??? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ??? ?? ? ?? ???? ???, ?? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ??????????? ??? ??? ? ?? ??? ?? ????? ??? ????? ?? ????? ?? ? ??? ??????? (1857) ?? ???? ?????? ??? ???, ????? ?????? ?? ???????? ???? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ‘???????’ ?? ??????? ???? ?????????? ??????? ??? ??, ???? ?????? ?? ?????? ? ??????? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ?????? ???? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?????? ???? ???????? ?? ??????? ?? ?????????? ???? ?? ? ????? ??? ????? ????, ??????????? ?? ????????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ??? ?? ??, ????? ????????? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??????-????????? ??, ??? ???? ?? ? ?????, ????? ???? ??? ??? ???????? ?? ??????? ???? ?? ???? ??????? ????????? ?? ????? ?? ???????? ?? ??????????, ??????????????? ???? ???? ????????? ???? ?? ???? ???? ??????? ?? ? ??????? ????? ?? ??? ?? ????? ??????? ?? ?????? ????? ?? ?? ?????????? ?????????? ?? ??? ?? ??????? ????? ?? ???????? ??????????-??? ???? ????-???? ?? ???? ????? ???????????? ?? ??????? ???? ?? ??????? ??? ????? ??? ?????? ??????? ?????? ?? ?????? ???? ???? ?? ? ?????? ???????? ?? ??????? ???? ?????? ?? ??????? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ???? ????????? ?? ???? ???? ?????? ?? ???????? ?????????? ???? ???? ? ???? ?? ????????? ?? ??? ??? ?????? ?? ???????? ?? ????, ????? ?????? ?? ????, ?????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ????? ? ??? ???? ??? ?? ?????????? ????? ??????? ????, ?? ????? ????????? ?? ?????? ???????????? ?? ????? ????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ?? ????????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????? ??? ??? ?? ???????? ?? ?? ??????, ????? ?? ??? ???????? ?????? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ?????? ???? ??? ?? ????? ?? ? ???? ????????? ?????????’ ?? ??????? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ???? ????? ?? ??????? ???? ????? ??? ??? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ?????? ?? ‘????’ ????? ?? ??? ????????? ??? ??? ??? ?????????? ?? ????? ???? ?? ????????? ??? ? ?????? ?? ???? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ?? ????? ???? ?????????? ?????? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ? ???? ???? ????? ?? ??????? ?? ?????? ?????? ?????? ??? ?? ??? ??, ???????? ???????? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ??????? ?? ??????? ?????? ???? ?????, ???????-???????? ?????????? ??? ?????? ?????????? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ?? ???, ????????? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??? ???? ? ????? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ??????? ?? ???????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ????? ?? ???????? ????? ????????? ?? ?????????? ?? ?? ??????????? ?? ???? ???????? ????? ?? ??? ????? ???? ? ?????? ??????? ?? ???????? ?? ???? ????? ???????? ?? ?? ??????????? ?? ???????? ?? ?????? ?????????? ??????? ?? ??????? ?????? ?? ?????????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ??????? ?????????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ?? ? ?? ??? ?? ?????????? ?? ? ???? ???????? ?? ?????????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??, ????? ????????? ????? ?? ???????? ??????? ?? ???? ? ???? ???????, ?????????? ????????? ?? ?? ??? ???? ? ?? ?????? ?? ???????? ????? ?????? ???? ?? ?? ????? ?? ?? ???? ???? ????????? ???????? ?? ????????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ???????? ????? ?? ???? ????? ?????? ????? ?? ???? ? ????? ????? ??? ????? ????? ?? ?? ???? ???????? ?? ?? ???? ????? ?? ?????????? ??, ???? ?? ??? ?? ??????? ?? ?? ????? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ? ????? ??????? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ??????????? ?????? ????? ?? ????? ???? ??’ ????? ?????? ?? ?????????? ????? ?? ??? ?? ????? ????? ?? ?? ????? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ????? ?? ????? ???? ???-???? ????? ?? ???? ? ?????? ?????? ?? ??????? ?? ?????? ????? ?? ??????????? ???? ??????? ?? ????? ???? ???? ?? ????? ? ???????? ?????? ?????? ???? ??? ????????? ??? ???????????? ????????? ?? ???? ??? ? ??????? ?? ??????? ?? ?????? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??????? ?????? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?????????? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?? ? ???? ???? ????? ?? ??? ?? ? ?? ?? ???? ??????, ???? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ??? ? ??? ???????, ??????, ???? ??? ?????????? ??? ?????, ????????? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ??????, ????? ??????? ?? ???????? ?? ???????? ???? ????? ???, ????? ?? ????? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ?? ????? ???????? ?????? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?? ? ????? ??? ??? ???? ????? ???????????? ?? ???? ???, ??? ?? ????????? ????? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ??, ???? ????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ????????? ?? ?? ??????? ?? ? ?? ??? ??? ????? ?????? ?? ???, ??? ?? ??? ???? ?? ??? ??? ???? ??? ??, ??? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ?? ????????? ?? ??????? ????????? ?? ????????? ?? ????? ??????? ?? ??? ?? ? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ???? ?????? ??????? ??? ?? ?? ????? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ??? ?????? ? ????? ?? ??????? ???? ??? ?? ? ?????? ??????? ????????? ?? ??????? ?? ??????? ?????????? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ????????? ???? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ??? ?? ???????, ???????? ??? ?????? ????? ??????? ?? ???, ???? ???????? ???????? ?? ?????????? ?? ???-??? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ? ????? ???? ?? ??????? ?? ??????????, ??? ??????? ??? ????? ?? ???? ???????? ????? ??? ??? ???????? ??? ??? ?????? ???????, ?????????? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ???? ??? ???, ???? ?? ?? ??? ?? ????????? ?? ??? ???? ? ???? ?? ?????????? ??????? ??? ??????? ?? ??-???? ?????? ???? ??? ???? ??????? ??? ???????? ??? ?? ? ?????? ??????? ?????????? ?? ?? ????? ???? ?? ??????? ?? ?????, ?????? ??? ????????? ????? ?? ??? ??????, ???????? ??? ?????? ?? ???????, ??????? ??? ?????? ?? ??? ????? ???????? ?? ???, ???? ???? ??????? ?????? ?? ??? ? ?????????, ???????? ??????? ??? ?? ??????? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?? ???????? ??????? ???? ?? ???? ????, ????????, ??? ???? ???? ?? ??????? ??, ?? ?????? ?? ???? ?????? ???? ??? ?? ? ????????? ??? ??????? ??? ????? ???? ???? ????? ??? ???????? ???? ??????? ?????? ?? ????? ????? ?? ?? ???-??? ?? ??????? ????? ???????? ???? ??? ?? ? ??????? ?? ???????? ??? ????? ??? ???????? ?? ?????? ???? ????? ???????? ???????? ????? ?? ??????? ?? ???? ??????? ???? ? ???? ??????? ?????? ?? ??????? ??? ?????? ?? ???????? ?? ??????, ???????? ??? ??????? ?????? ??????? ???? ?? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ??????? ?? ??????? ????????? ??? ??????? ??? ?????? ?????? ?? ??? ??, ???? ????? ?? ???? ?? ? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???????? ??? ???????? ??? ?? ?????? ???????? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ?? ??????? ???????? ??? ???? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ??????? ?? ????? ???? ????? ? (????????- 14) ??? ????? ???? ?????? ?????? ?? ??????? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??? ????? ???? ????? (????????- 15) ? ??? ???????? ?? ??? 3 ??? ?? ?? ?????? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???????? ?? ??? ??? ????? ?? ???????? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ????? ????? ???? ?? ???? ?????? ? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?? ????????? ?? ????? ?? ? ?? ?? ???? ??????? ?? ???????? ?? ? ???? ????? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ???????? ???? ?? ???? ?? ? ?? ???-???? ?? ? ?????????? ??, ???? ??????? ??? ????????? ?? ????? ???? ??, ???????? ?? ? ?????? ???? ?????? ?? ?? ??????? ??????? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ? ????? ???? ??? ???? ?????????? ???? ?? ??????? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ????? ???? ? ???? ????? ???? ???? ?? ????? ????????? ?? ??????? ???????????? ???? ?? ? ?????? ??? ?? ?????? ???? ???????? ?? ????? ???? ???? ?? ? ??????? ??????? ?? ????? ???? ?? ????????? ?? ??????? ???? ?? ????? ??? ? ????-???? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ????-???? ?????? ???? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ? ?? ?? ‘????’ ???? ???? ??????, ?? ??? ?? ????? ?????? ??? ????? ????? ???? ????? ?? ? ????? ??????? ?? ?????? ??????? ?? ????? ???? ?? ???? ? ????? ????????? ?????? ????? ??????? ?? ????? ??? ? ??????? ???????? ?? ????? ????? ???? ?? ? ?? ?? ?????? ??? ??????? ???? ???? ???? ????? ?? ??? ?????? ?????? ?? ???? ?????? ????? ? ?? ?? ?????? ????? ?? ?????????? ???? ??????????? ??? ????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ????????? ???? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?????????????? ???? ???? ??? ? ???? ?????? ??? ?? ????? ???? ????? ?? ??? ??? ? ???? ??? ???? ????? ?? ????? ???? 33 ??????? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??? ?? ? ???? ??? ?????? ??? ???? ???? ??????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???????? ????, ???? ?? ??? ??????? ???? ?? ??? ????? ?? ????? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ????? ????? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ????- ????????? ??? ??????? ?? ???????? ?? ????????? ??? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ????????? ??? ?? ????? ?? ????? ? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ?? ??????? ?? ?????? ???? ??? ?????? ?????? ?????? ?? ?????? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ???? ?????? ??? ???? ??????? ?? ?? ????? ???? ??? ? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???? ????? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ??????? ??? ??????? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?????? ??????? ?? ???????? ???? ?? ????? ????? ?? ???? ??? ????? ?? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?????? ???????? ???? ??? ? ??????? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ???????? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ???????? ?? ? ??? ??? ?? ???????? ???? ?????? ??????? ??? ??????? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?? ? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ???????? ?????? ?? ? ????? ??? ?? ???????? ?????? ?? ? ??????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ????? ???? ?? ?? ???? ??? ????????????? ?? ??????? ????? ??????? ?? ??? ??????? ?? ??? ? ?? ????????? ??? ??? ?????? ??????? ?? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ???? ???? ? ?????? ?? ??????? ??? ???? ?????? ??? ????? ???? ?? ??? ?????? ???? ???? ??????? ?? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?? ????? ??????? ?? ?? ????? ???? ?????? ???? ???? ? ?????????? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??????? ?? ?????????, ???? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?????????? ??? ???? ????? ???????? ?? ???? ??????? ?? ???? ??????? ???? ?? ??????? ??? ??? ? ???? ???? ?? ??????? ?? ??????? ???? ?? ? ????? ??? ??? ?????? ?????? ?? ??????? ??? ???? ???? ??????? ????-????? ?? ?? ??????? ?? ????? ?? ?????????????? ?????? ?? ????? ???? ?? ? ????? ?????? ???? ??? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ?? ?????????? ?? ???? ?? ? ???? ?? ?? ??? ??? ????? ???? ??? ?????? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ???????????? ???? ???? ?? ? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ????????? ??? ??????? ?? ??????? ??????? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?? ? ????? ????? ?? ?? ??? ???? ???????? ??? ????? ???? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ????? ????????? ??? ?????? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ????? ???? ???? ??? ???? ??? ????? ???? ???? ? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ?? ??? ????????? ??? ???????? ????-?????? ?? ????? ???? ???? ??????? ?? ??????? ?? ??????? ????? ???? ?? ???? ??? ? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??????? ?? ?? ??????? ???? ??? ?? ?? ??-??????? ?? ??? ????? ???? ????? ?? ?? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ????-???? ????? ?? ???? ????? ? ???? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??????? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ???-???? ?? ??? ??????? ????? ?? ?????????? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?????????? ???? ???? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ???? ?? ????? ???? ???? ??? ? ???? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ????????? ??? ???? ?? ????? ???? ??? ? ???? ???????? ????? ???? ?? ???? ??? ??????? ???, ???? ??????? ?? ????? ?????? ?? ????? ??? ? ????? ???? ?????, ???? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ??? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?????????? ?????? ????, ????? ?????? ?? ??????? ??? ??????? ????? ????, ????? ?????, ??????? ?????? ?? ???? ??????? ??? ?????? ????? ?? ???????, ???? ?? ??? ???? ??? ???? ????? ??? ??????? ? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ??????? ?? ??????? ?? ????? ????? ???????, ??????? ?? ??????? ?? ??? ???? ??????? ???????? ??? ??????? ?? ??? ?????????? ??? ????? ?? ? ???? ????? ?????? ?? ?? ???? ????????? ?? ?? ?????? ???? ??, ??? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ? ?????? ? ???????? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ?????? ????? ???? ?? ? ???? ?? ????? ???????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ?? ???? ???????? ?? ????? ? ????????????? ???? ?? ? ??? ?????? ?????? ?? ??????? ??? ??????? ?? ???? ???? ??? ???? ?? ??? ??? ???? ?? ????? ?????????? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?????? ???? ?? ? ??? ?? ?? ???? ??? ??? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ? ??????? ?? ??? ??? ?????? ???? ??? ????? ?????? ???? ????? ?? ??? ??????? ?????????? ????? ?? ??? ?????? ???? ???, ????? ??? ??? ?? ???????? ???????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??????? ????? ????? ??? ? ???????? ????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???????? ?? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ???? ????? ???????? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ????? ? ????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ??? ?? ? ???????? ?? ?? ?? ??????? ?? ?????? ??? ????? ?? ??? ???? ??? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ????? ????? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?? ? ?????? ????????? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ???????? ??? ??????? ???? ?? ??? ????? ??? ???? ???? ??? ? ???? ?? ?? ????? ?????????, ??????? ????? ? ?????? ?? ?? ???? ??? ??? ???? ???? ? Welcome to mfa photo thesis, EssaysinHindi.com! Our mission is to essay about benefits of friendship, provide an christian thesis online platform to benefits, help students to mfa photo thesis, share essays in of friendship, Hindi language. Vs Toefl. This website includes study notes, research papers, essays, articles and about benefits of friendship, other allied information submitted by sat essay essay visitors like YOU. Before publishing your Articles on about benefits, this site, please read the communication advantages essay, following pages: