Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Essay on rural development programme

Essay on rural development programme

Oct/Wed/2017 | Uncategorized

Essay on Rural Development - …

Essay on rural development programme

Buy Essay Papers Here -
Strong>words essay on rural …

assignment essays The assignment is to write an essay in two parts. The topic should be a question, not just a concept or theme. On Rural? In Part 1 you show how one of our authors would have answered your question. In Part 2 you comment on the adequacy of that answer. Ask a good question. (Tips and details.) In Part 1, interpret or reconstruct how one of our authors would have answered your question. The author's answer includes the conclusion and the arguments in sleep apnea, support of that conclusion. Present your reconstruction of the essay programme, author's answer as a direct response to of life, your main question. (Interpret the author's answer to essay programme, this question and only the author's answer to this question.) Support your interpretation with textual evidence.

Using textual evidence means, among other things, to cite the text by page number for every significant claim you attribute to the author, whether you are quoting or merely paraphrasing. (Tips and apnea, details.) In Part 2, start to assess the adequacy of the essay, author's answer and supporting arguments. Comment on their strengths and weaknesses as you see them, and present your evaluation as a direct response to the author's position in Part 1. (Evaluate the position you interpreted in Part 1 and only the apnea, position you interpreted in Part 1.) Assess the author's arguments, not just the author's conclusions. If you had to choose, assessing the author's arguments is more important than assessing the author's conclusions. Support your evaluative comments with explicit arguments of your own. Essay On Rural Development Programme? Address your arguments to the open-minded, educated public. (Tips and details.) Be fascinating and profound. (Tips and details.) Think of this paper as the beginning of a dialogue between two thoughtful people on some important question. The two thoughtful people are you and the author. The important question is yours. In Part 1 you are listening to the author; in Part 2 you are speaking. In Part 1 you are interpreting the apnea, author's answer to the question; in Part 2 you are evaluating it. The purpose of the paper is to help you and your readers make some progress toward answering this important question.

That's the simple, grand idea. Make your main question explicit early in the paper, preferably in essay on rural, the title. Label Parts 1 and 2 explicitly so that you and I both know where to find them. The two parts are equal in weight in the final grade and should get roughly equal space. To get started you need a question and an author. I usually ask for these two decisions in origin essay, writing one week before the paper is due. Look to on rural programme, the syllabus for the page range and the due date. Thesis Sleep? I don't expect you to absorb this long description of the essay programme, assignment at one sitting. I include it here as a reference and study aid. If you wonder what a certain part of the assignment really requires, or if you are having trouble with a certain part, read my elaboration on that part here. Then let's talk.

Ask a Good Question Reading the author's text and discussing it class undoubtedly made you think. What questions were you moved to think about? Pick one for the paper. Ap Biology Origin Of Life Essay? Make the programme, question explicit very early in ap biology origin essay, the paper, for example in the title or first paragraph. Don't make us wonder what your question is or infer it from statements about issues and problems. I will grade you, in part, on how directly and adequately you address your own question. So pick your words with care when stating the question, and essay development, monitor how closely you stick to your question throughout the paper. From all the ap biology of life, questions that arise from the author's text, pick a question that is important to you. You'll write a much better paper this way and the labor will be in a good cause. Essay Development Programme? Philosophy papers should not be merely academic. Ap Biology? Your question should also be important to the author.

If it isn't, it may be a very good philosophical question to raise and essay on rural programme, pursue, but not a good paper topic for this author. Not all good philosophical questions make good paper topics for this assignment. Some are too big. Essay Topics Media? Some are too small. Some are best addressed to authors we're not reading. By all means pose and investigate these questions; this will deepen your inquiry and help you grow as a philosopher. But for the paper, look for a question that fits both the page range and the authors in our syllabus. One reason I often ask you for your topic question a week before the paper is due is to give you feedback on whether the question is too large or too small.

If you want this kind of feedback even earlier, I'd be happy to talk (in my office or by essay on rural development programme email) about the questions you are considering or to help you frame your emerging topic as a question. You may have trouble picking a topic question with relatively clear boundary lines. You may like question A, but see that it commits you to write about B, C, and respectful essay, D, when each of those commits you to write about further topics. This is a genuine problem. You've noticed that in philosophy all issues are connected.

Don't blame yourself or the on rural development programme, author. The solution is to use your best judgment to give your primary topic primary attention in the paper, and to dogs pets than cats, give secondary topics merely secondary attention. Don't hesitate to mention related topics, especially when doing so will illuminate your primary topic. But don't digress deeply into secondary topics and, above all, don't let them take over the paper. If your digressions go more deeply than your analysis of the primary topic, then change your topic to the subject of on rural, your deepest digression. Ask a question about real issues, not merely about essay cats, what an author believed about real issues. For example, ask, Can free will and causal determinism be reconciled? not, Does Leibniz think free will and determinism can be reconciled? You can still write Part 1 of on rural development programme, your paper on Leibniz, if you like. But you'll also write a Part 2, which assumes that the question is interesting and important in its own right. The question need not be one that the author directly addressed.

When it isn't, you won't find the author's answer already laid out in black and white in the text, but you can often find plenty of textual clues to what the author would have said. In Part 1, limit yourself to those parts of the author's position that answer the main question. In Part 2, limit yourself to those evaluative comments that bear on essay prompts, the author's answer to development, the main question. In this sense, the question is the essay topics media, organizing key to the paper. The question should tell you what to include in the paper, what to omit, and programme, when to stop. Essay Media? But the paper in turn may suggest revisions to make in the question. Let the question and the paper addressing it influence each other reciprocally.

When you are finished, the two ought to be in perfect alignment. Organizing the paper around a single question lets you focus, and development programme, therefore helps you achieve depth rather than breadth. To reach depth in this sense is at least (1) to attain a fine level of detail, (2) to respect the complexity of the position and argument you are discussing, and (3) to essay dogs than, qualify otherwise oversimple interpretations, explanations, and development, arguments. It might also include (4) identifying and addressing deeper assumptions or presuppositions and (5) asking questions that take us to even more basic issues. Breadth is only objectionable in a short paper and only because it prevents depth in this sense. Don't spread yourself thin, saying something superficial about respectful essay, many sub-topics, when by concentrating you could reach significant insights about one. There is no shortcut to depth, but you can help yourself by picking one question and sticking to on rural programme, it mercilessly. Part 1. Interpret the Author's Answer You've asked a good question.

What's the author's answer? Interpretation is an attempt to understand the author, not just to excavate your impressions or reactions. You may have to use your imagination to reconstruct the author's answer and argument from subtle clues in the text. The author's supporting argument is essay topics media, part of the essay development, position and must be included. Better Than? Expound the author's position and argument as a direct response to the main question. Don't make us wonder about the connection between the position you are expounding and the main question. Interpret all those parts of the programme, author's general position that are necessary to answer your main question. Ap Biology Essay? To leave some out will oversimplify the author's answer.

Only interpret those parts of the author's general position that are necessary to answer your main question. In a short paper you don't have space to waste on inessentials. You may assume that your readers have already read the author's book. They may not agree with you on how to interpret or evaluate it, but at least you needn't summarize it for them in order the essay development, set the stage for your narrower inquiry. Cite the text by page number for essay every significant claim you attribute to the author, whether you are quoting or merely paraphrasing. This is necessary even if you are adopting a reading that I presented in class. The rationale is the same here as it is for essay programme published scholarship. Your readers may disagree with your reading and essay better than cats, want to verify your claims. Or your readers may be inspired by your reading and want to follow-up and essay on rural, deepen the respectful essay, inquiry. Two of the development, chief weaknesses I see in essay dogs pets than cats, interpretations are lack of textual evidence and oversimplification.

These go together. If you force yourself to back up your interpretive claims with textual evidence and on rural development programme, page numbers, then you'll be in essay topics media, a much better position to notice subtleties or complexities that you might have been overlooking. On Rural Programme? Oversimplified positions are almost always weaker than properly qualified or nuanced positions. Hence, oversimplification is a double fault. Cornell Essay Prompts? First, it weakens the on rural development, interpretation by replacing the author's rich and complex position with a caricature. Cass Coursework? Second, it invites unfair or misguided evaluation in Part 2. Unless the author's meaning in a quotation is obvious, interpret it for essay development us. Explain what the author meant and prompts, show us how that meaning supports the point you are making. Quotation proves that the author said the on rural development programme, words, but it doesn't tell us how you interpret the respectful teachers, words and it doesn't prove that the words support your interpretation. If your reader didn't understand the author the essay on rural programme, first time, then she won't understand your quotation until you offer your help. Demurrer . Although I judge interpretations by topics media the standard of programme, accuracy, rather than originality and cleverness, I do not assume that there is than cats, such a thing as the author's intended meaning which exists independently of our collective interpretive efforts. Programme? But neither do I assume that there is not such a thing.

This is a good philosophical question on which it would be prejudicial for me to make an thesis apnea assumption one way or another. I assume only that to interpret a text as if the author intended a discoverable meaning will take you several steps beyond narcissism and essay on rural programme, toward productive listening, and origin of life, that this is good education. So how can I grade you by the standard of accuracy? First, I look for those signs of listening that take one beyond narcissism. Second, while I may not know the programme, author's intended meaning on your topic, I do know passages in the text on your topic. Than? If your interpretation does not take them into account, then it oversimplifies or fails to respect the complexity of the text, an important kind of inaccuracy.

Here's a rough and ready way to essay development, tell whether you have written a good interpretation. Topics? If a peer from class read the book but was particularly baffled by the author's position on the question you've picked as your topic, would she receive concrete help from reading your interpretation? The most common problems I see in interpretations are the following. Missing the target. Focusing on some aspect of the author's position other than his or her answer to your topic question.

Weakening the author. Presenting the author's conclusions without their supporting arguments. Oversimplifying the author. Essay Programme? Failing to respect the complexity or nuance of the text. Omitting your evidence. Not citing the text by page number for every significant claim you attribute to the author. Tying your own hands. Failing to interpret the parts of the author's position and thesis apnea, argument on which you want to make evaluative comments in Part 2. Part 2. Evaluate the essay on rural programme, Author's Answer You've asked a good question and reconstructed the author's answer. Now, what do you think of that answer? I say evaluate the author's position only as shorthand.

This brief formulation hides four aspects of an evaluation that are hard to respectful, squeeze into a headline. To evaluate a position is to on rural programme, evaluate its adequacy as an answer to the main question . Its adequacy for other purposes is secondary here. To evaluate the adequacy of a position requires us to evaluate the adequacy of both the essay, conclusion and its supporting argument . To evaluate the adequacy of a position and argument is to essay development programme, judge them from your own standpoint . Your evaluative judgments must be supported by explicit arguments of cass coursework, your own. The assignment is not merely to reveal and articulate your standpoint in essay on rural development, judging the cornell essay, author; that would be mere confession, not philosophy. Development? The assignment is to defend or justify your standpoint. We are all stymied or intimidated by the bottom-line question whether the cass coursework, author was right or wrong on the topic question. But this is not the only question to address in Part 2, and not even the preferred question. Development Programme? If so, then what's left, exactly?

Consider some of these possibilities. Cornell Essay? Look closely at the author's arguments for the answer to the main question, as you have interpreted them in development, Part 1. Are you persuaded? What in them is cass coursework, strong? What in them is weak? Is the essay on rural development, author's position on this question consistent with what he or she said elsewhere on another question? (To pursue a line like this, make sure that both parts of the of life essay, author's text were interpreted in Part 1.) Is the on rural programme, author's position one-sided?

Does it fail to take into ap biology of life essay, account some kind of evidence, or some line of reasoning, or some relevant phenomenon, that you can argue should have been taken into account? Take an objection to the author's position. It might be your own or a classical objection from the essay on rural development programme, history of philosophy. Interpret the author's likely reply to the objection in Part 1. Thesis Sleep? Here in Part 2 ask whether the author's response is adequate and persuasive, strong or weak. Explore what you find persuasive and unpersuasive, attractive and unattractive in essay on rural development, the author's position and argument. Explore what's attractive by seeing how it might apply in contexts the author didn't consider. Explore what's unattractive by trying to put your finger on an error or weakness. Explore the position by following out thesis apnea, lines of thought to see whether their consequences make the position, all in all, more attractive or less. Test its truth by on rural development programme seeing how well it can answer certain objections or explain certain phenomena. Perform these explorations in front of our eyes.

Don't do them in your head or on scratch paper and show us only the conclusions. In a philosophy paper, the reasons are at least as important as the conclusions. In short, there are many less intimidating ways to evaluate a position and cornell, argument than to come to a judgment on whether the author's answer to the main question was right or wrong. Programme? To make this clear I often prefer to say that the assignment in Part 2 is to cass coursework, write evaluative comments rather than an evaluation as such. This is not just semantics. I really have the friendlier and less intimidating assignment in mind.

I still want you to on rural programme, evaluate the respectful, author's position, and the adequacy of programme, that position as you see it is still the only issue in Part 2 of the cornell, paper. But your comments need not be final, definitive, or certain; they may be exploratory and tentative. If you see some strengths and some weaknesses, tell us about them and offer your arguments. Tell us why the aspects you consider strengths are strong and why the aspects you conaider weaknesses are weak. But don't worry if they don't add up to a definitive judgment. I want you to make progress toward answering the main question; it would be unfair for me to expect you to finish the job #151;when philosophers themselves are still at work on on rural programme, it. Don't change the subject in sleep, Part 2. Limit your comments to the author's answer to the main question, as you interpreted that answer in Part 1. There are two reasons for this. Essay Programme? You cannot comment responsibly on the adequacy of any position that you have not previously interpreted.

The author might not deserve the judgment you have rendered. We won't know and you won't know until you show exactly what the author said on that subject, an interpretive job that belongs in Part 1. If you interpret the origin essay, author on one question, and then evaluate the author on different questions, then you waste the labor of your interpretation. You waste your limited space for evaluation on issues irrelevant to your chosen question. You miss an opportunity to deepen the inquiry by responding to on rural programme, what the author really did say on the question. The dialogue between two thoughtful people on an important question fizzles into two monologues. If you find yourself making evaluative comments on parts of the author's position that you have not previously interpreted in essay, Part 1, then you face a choice.

Either delete your off-topic evaluative comments or change your question (and rewrite Part 1) in order to essay on rural development programme, set up the topic of your evaluative comments. Your topic in Part 2 is the adequacy of the essay dogs better pets than, author's position, not whether you agree or disagree. If you think the author's position was strong on some point, don't tell us that you agree with it; tell us where it was strong and why. If you think it was weak on some point, don't tell us that you disagree; tell us where it was weak and why. Indicating your agreement or disagreement is neither relevant nor sufficient. The question in Part 2 is not whether you agree or disagree, but whether you ought to agree or disagree. If you agree with the author, you and the author might both be wrong. If you disagree with the author, then you think you are right and essay on rural, the author wrong, but of course the author would think it's the other way around. You won't help settle the question by telling us what you accept and what you reject. Other inquirers can't build on that, unless they are simply counting votes.

But you will help settle the question by showing exactly where and how the essay better than cats, author's arguments were strong or weak. On Rural Programme? You may not even know whether you agree or disagree with the author's answer to the main question. Don't be alarmed. Your reluctance to essay dogs cats, judge can actually help you write a good paper. (Somehow many students get the idea that philosophy is all about having opinions; it's not.) You may see pros and cons without having made up your mind about how they balance out. Fine: tell us about them.

Your comments on what's strong and what's weak can be illuminating even if they are inconclusive and you remain undecided. In fact, your evaluative comments are likely to be weak (one-sided and dogmatic) if you made up your mind made before undertaking the reasoned inquiry required for Part 2. Essay Development Programme? Making up your mind is not always important; and when it is, then it's important to do it right. That requires you to cass coursework, look closely at sophisticated answers to the question, think about their strengths and weaknesses, and frame your reasons for finding them to be strong or weak. This is just what Part 2 calls on you to do. The evaluative comments should show what you think about the essay development, author's answer to the main question. What's important to essay prompts, me is that you think about that answer. Development? I don't care whether you agree or disagree or can't make up your mind.

I would much rather have you think without agreeing or disagreeing than to agree or disagree without thinking. Expound your evaluative comments as direct responses to the author's position and argument in Part 1. Don't make us wonder how your comments are relevant to the author's position or your evaluative judgment of it. Avoid making significant, new interpretive claims in Part 2. This steals space needed for evaluation, limiting the ap biology origin of life essay, depth of your evaluative comments. Moreover, in my experience, interpretive claims in Part 2 tend to be made as asides, without adequate textual evidence. To make them superficial is a problem; to give them adequate textual evidence in on rural programme, Part 2 would subtract from the teachers, space left for evaluation. Programme? Lesson: Give them adequate textual evidence, but do it in Part 1. Since you are interpreting as well as evaluating the author, make sure your readers can tell when you are speaking for ap biology the author and when you are speaking for programme yourself. Don't be afraid to use the word I and take responsibility for your views, regardless of sleep, what you were taught in High School. The evaluative comments are roughly half the paper in programme, importance and weight, and hence, roughly half a paper's grade.

So give them roughly half the essay dogs than cats, space. You may find it easier to criticize an author than to support one. On the one hand, don't mistake the essay programme, easy path for the best path; on the other, don't worry if you only have critical comments. If you worry that you have to balance all negative comments with positive comments, then stop; you don't. If you worry that you have to disagree with an author to be a good philosopher, then stop; you don't. If you worry that I will penalize criticism (on the theory that I don't assign authors when I don't agree with them), then stop; I won't. If you worry that your negative comments might be missing some of the story, then good; they might. If you worry that you can't express major agreements as easily as minor disagreements, then good; you should work on this. Because the author has already argued in favor of his or her position, probably very well, it is difficult to cass coursework, find anything to say in support of the position without merely repeating what the author has said. This is often true, but don't be led by these pressures to essay development, criticize a position that you support. One way to support an sleep author is to on rural development, show that the author's position can satisfactorily answer objections which (for one reason or another) the teachers essay, author didn't explicitly address.

You may well have studied some of these objections in class; certainly you can find some in the library. On Rural Programme? Another way is to show that the position can satisfactorily explain phenomena or solve problems which (for one reason or another) the author never considered. Another is to show that an apparent problem is not a real problem, or that the solution to prompts, one problem dovetails or coheres beautifully with the solution to another problem. Another is to show that the philosopher solves a problem left unsolved by some previous philosopher, yet without creating the new problem that prevented the previous philosopher from development programme, seeing or adopting the same solution. Use your imagination and you'll find many other ways as well. Respectful Teachers? On the other hand, don't hesitate to criticize a position strongly. You will not violate some unwritten rule or offend me. I defend our authors against essay on rural development, misinterpretation in order to help us interpret them accurately, and I defend them against objections (at least while I'm teaching them) in order to show you what resources these positions have to defend themselves. And I defend my decision to include them in respectful teachers essay, the syllabus, as authors worth your time and attention.

But that's it. I don't defend them against a well-argued critique. Don't distort your paper by avoiding a critique in fear of offending me or jeopardizing your grade. I'm teaching, not preaching. You can learn a lot from an author by clarifying your suspicion that something has gone wrong, putting your finger on programme, what you believe to be a mistake, and arguing that such a step is mistaken.

The justification of your critique matters to me, but its severity does not. In short, if you criticize one of the author's positions, just make sure that the author deserves it. If you need a checklist to keep you honest, then try to cass coursework, (1) show that the author actually asserted the claim you want to criticize, (2) show the author's reasons for asserting it, and (3) show what's wrong with those reasons. Here's a little elaboration on these three tasks. Essay Programme? If you criticize the author for saying x , then make sure that in Part 1 you provide textual evidence to show that the essay dogs cats, author really did say x . Don't criticize a position that the author never asserted, and don't criticize an asserted position that you haven't yet interpreted for us. Make sure that in Part 1 you reconstruct the essay programme, author's arguments for x . Show the case for x at its strongest, at least in topics, the strongest form in which this author gives it. If you don't, your evaluation is bound to be unfair. Make sure that you directly address the author's arguments. If you have an original argument againt x , that's good; we want to hear it. But whether you have such an argument or not, you must address the author's argument for x and show us why you think it fails to establish x . The reason is simply that your arguments against essay development, x might be weaker than the topics, author's arguments for x . We won't know until we see you evaluate the development programme, author's arguments and identify where they go wrong.

Try to imagine how the author would reply to your criticism. Teachers? Can you answer the author's objections? Should you make any concessions to them and qualify your criticism? Interpreting the author's arguments in Part 1 is part of careful reading. Evaluating those arguments in Part 2 is part of responsible dialogue. But the task here is one of sensitive imagination. The author never heard your criticism and never responded to it. Can you imagine how the author would reply?

This task also requires you to reply to objections, even though they are imagined objections. Development? This requires fair-mindedness with those who disagree with you, the humility to articulate objections to your own views, the logical sense to know when you've answered an objection and when you've evaded one, the honesty to change your mind in the face of persuasive objections, and the skill with language to qualify your claims so that they capture the respectful essay, criticism you think is essay development, warranted and still acknowledge the strengths you wish to concede. If you can imagine objections to ap biology of life, your own views and answer them, then you'll go a long way toward avoiding the one-sidedness fallacy. Here's one perspective on the last couple of points. Don't be impatient to get to the important business of supporting what you support and opposing what you oppose, as if the author didn't exist or didn't offer arguments. There are two jobs to essay, do first. First, ascertain whether the essay, author supports what you oppose, or opposes what you support. That is, read the author carefully enough to know whether he or she deserves your support. Second, be open to persuasion from the author that you should support something different. Part 2 is on rural development programme, your chance to do philosophy, not merely to read and reconstruct the philosophy of others. Part 1 can be construed as an historical or textual exercise, but Part 2 cannot.

As philosophers, we do the kind of work in Part 1 for the sake of the kind of work in Part 2. Here's a rough and ready way to tell whether you have written a good evaluation. If a peer from class agrees with you on how to read the cass coursework, author's position on the question you've picked as your topic, but is on rural, tormented by indecision on whether the author's position is a good one, would she receive concrete help from reading your evaluation? The most common problems I see in evaluations are the ap biology essay, following. Changing the subject. Not focusing the evaluation on the position you interpreted in Part 1. Dogmatizing. Essay On Rural Development? Not supporting your evaluative comments with argument.

Fighting a straw man. Criticizing the author while oversimplifying, or even disregarding, the author's arguments for the conclusion you criticize. Quitting early. Not giving the evaluation roughly the same space as the interpretation. Be Fascinating and cornell essay, Profound. You understand why your question matters. On Rural Development? Can you communicate this understanding?

Write for the audience of the sleep, wide world, not just for me, yourself, your peers, or people of your own gender, race, culture, or century. On Rural Development? Hence, be sensitive to the fact that large sectors of your audience share few if any of ap biology of life, your values or background assumptions, and simply do not take for granted what you take for granted. Assume that your audience has read the books for the course, and is open-minded, but does not (yet) agree with you on their meaning or merits. Make sure that this very diverse audience knows (1) what you are talking about, (2) why it should agree with you, or at least why it should find your view reasonable and responsible, and (3) why it should care. To make yourself intelligible you will have to strive for a philosopher's clarity and precision, not those of daily discourse.

To make yourself persuasive you will have to make cogent use of textual evidence (in your interpretation) and argument (in your evaluative comments). The request to argue is essay on rural development programme, not a request to be quarrelsome, defensive, or aggressive. It is a request to ap biology essay, be accountable to essay on rural development, your audience, giving it good reasons in place of thesis, asking readers to take your word or to believe blindly. To make yourself fascinating and profound to this diverse audience you will have to reach beyond your own self and the provincial interests of on rural programme, those like yourself to the interests of thesis, all humanity. Explicitly raise objections to your evaluative comments. Answer them and development programme, argue for your answers. The objections could be from the standpoint of the author you are interpreting, another author from our course, a scholar you found in the library, or your imagination. Do some library research . This might help you interpret the author's position and argument or evaluate their strengths and weaknesses.

If you do use the library, cite all your sources in a bibliography. Write an abstract for your paper. Done in the right spirit, this is not extra work but a technique for improving your clarity. Make your paper comparative . In Part 1 give the answers of two of our authors to your main question, along with their supporting arguments. Leave the evaluation for Part 3 and insert a new Part 2 showing how they would respond to one another's arguments. Sleep Apnea? How would each object to the other, and how would each respond to the other's objections?

Limit this dialogue to the issues that arise in on rural, answering the main question. Then in Part 3 comment on the strengths and weaknesses of the two positions and their supporting arguments. Teachers Essay? Start to judge who has the essay, stronger argument. Explicitly label your sections Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3 so we can both tell where they are. Give each section roughly one third of topics, your paper. Sometimes I assign comparative papers; when I do, this is what I mean. When I don't, this option is always available, but talk to me before taking it on.

Make your paper semi-comparative. Write the evaluative comments of another philosopher (Part 2) as well as, or in addition to, your own (Part 3) on the author's position in Part 1. For example, Part 1 interprets Descartes on development programme, the ontological argument. Part 2 interprets Hume's evaluation of Descartes' position. Part 3 offers your own evaluation of Descartes' position, perhaps in ap biology of life, light of Hume's evaluation. In Part 2, you'll have the same obligation to provide textual evidence for the second philosopher's views that you have in Part 1 for the first philosopher's views. If you write two sets of evaluative comments, then to essay on rural development programme, avoid oversimplification the paper would have to be about 33% larger than the essay media, regular assignment. To write only essay on rural, one set of evaluative comments (those of another philosopher), the of life essay, paper will be of the regular length. On Rural Programme? Talk to thesis, me before choosing either option. Essay Development Programme? With permission, and if you are ambitious, change the assignment for Part 2. Instead of writing evaluative comments on the author's answer to the main question, offer your own answer to the main question and an argument that your answer is superior to the author's answer. This is origin, much harder to do well than the original assignment, so think twice before proposing it. End your paper with a series of questions . The questions can raise issues that must be explored before we can finish answering your primary question.

Or they can show the essay on rural programme, direction for further inquiry now that you've settled the primary question. They can ask about deeper issues within your own topic or about topics media, neighboring topics. They can ask about logical presuppositions or consequences of the author's position, or historical antecedents or subsequent influence. Don't feel obliged to essay development, have answers. Let your inquisitive nature run. Sometimes students attach hand-written notes to essay topics, their papers. I worked hard on x this time. Did I do a good job? #151;when x is interpreting arguments and not just positions, using textual evidence, arguing explicitly, sticking to on rural development programme, the subject, grappling with a slippery distinction, raising objections and answering them, writing clearly, organizing, proofreading, or that puzzling passage on page 14 of the cornell essay prompts, author's text.

Sometimes the notes give some personal context on essay programme, why this topic is important. Sometimes they describe an admitted problem with the paper and ask for suggestions on origin of life, how to essay development programme, avoid or solve it. I enjoy these notes. They help me know you better and apnea, respond more specifically to your effort. Why not type them, so I can read them more easily, and staple them to the paper, so I won't lose them? I'll try to comment on them as I do on on rural, the paper itself. My grading criteria follow this definition of the assignment. Cass Coursework? Any specific grading criteria that I will use for on rural development papers will be written in better pets than, the syllabus or announced in class. In general I will look for: a sharp question your interpretation of the author's answer and its supporting argument conscientious use of the text to on rural development programme, support your interpretation your evaluative comments on the adequacy of the dogs better pets than, author's position explicit, persuasive argument to support your evaluative comments clear, precise writing depth over essay development breadth in analysis respect for origin of life essay the complexity of the text, problem and/or position, and careful proofreading.

Please take these criteria seriously; I do. Papers that take on essay development, more difficult questions will be graded with loving kindness. Note that these grading criteria do not include spelling, diction, punctuation, grammar, or organization. Cass Coursework? The reason is not that these are unimportant; on the contrary, they are presupposed. To think that these essentials of good writing count only in Humanities or English classes is on rural programme, a mistake that hinders your growth as a writer.

In grading I do not comment on matters of style. But clarity and essay, precision are not merely matters of on rural development programme, style. Clear writing reflects clear thinking. (Sometimes clear thinking produces clear writing, and sometimes clear writing produces clear thinking.) An important criterion of ap biology origin essay, clarity is whether a reader who was puzzled by the book you're interpreting would receive concrete help from reading your paper. Write with the attitude of one trying to help a baffled peer from class to understand. Sometimes I will grade your interpretation and evaluation separately, and give the simple average of these two grades to the paper overall. This kind of differentiated feedback helps you focus on where you need to improve. It also helps to emphasize that each of these two tasks is half the paper in weight. If you would like me to give you comments without a grade, I will be happy to do so. I must grade you for the sake of the college, but I can leave the grade off your paper. I try hard to grade fairly. If you don't understand why I gave you a certain grade, or if you think it was unfair, please come in so we can talk about it.

One of my most painful grading dilemmas is the high-quality essay that does not fulfill the assignment. I've decided to essay on rural, deal with these by praising them, failing them, and requiring rewrites. If you want to change the better pets than, assignment, talk to me in advance. If you would like more explanation of the assignment, what it is to write a philosophy paper, to interpret a text, evaluate a position, imagine and answer an objection, or argue for a conclusion, then see me and we can talk. If you are unsure about the wording or focus of your topic-question, its narrowness, difficulty, or importance, or if the essay programme, connection between the writing assignments and better than cats, the objectives of the development, course is ever unclear, I'd be happy to ap biology origin essay, talk to you in my office.

Write My Research Paper -
Rural Development in India Essay - …

Life Is The Game Essays and Research Papers. with any type of games in their lives. Essay Programme. Having a way that shapes the challenges that you face in your life will help you with many . things that you have to topics media, face and make it much easier to deal with because you’ve had the essay, experience with problem solving. Media. The Game of life or also known as LIFE is a board game that focusses on real life situations that people face in their lives. It is essay on rural programme basically a stimulation of a person life and dogs better cats, the choices that they make during it. On Rural Development. This is cass coursework a game is recommended for.

2000s American television series , Board game , Dice 918 Words | 3 Pages. every game as if it is your last one. - Guy Lafleur Each player must accept the cards life deals them: but once they are in . Essay On Rural Development Programme. hand, they alone must decide how to play in order to win the game . - Voltaire For when the One Great Scorer comes To write against your name, He marks - not that you won or lost - But how you played the game . - Grantland Rice My work is a game , a very serious game . - M. C. Escher A game is not won until it is lost. - David Pleat Play the game for cass coursework more. Board game , Card game , Game 721 Words | 3 Pages. Life Is a Journey vs Life Is a Game. Analysis of Metaphor in essay development programme an Area Outside of Literature essay “ Life is origin essay a Journey” vs “ Life is a Game ” This week . we’ve learned about the impact that metaphors have on our lives. Essay Development. In Lakoff’s “The Family”, he discusses how metaphors have shaped our moral and political views. Essay Better Pets Than. He compares the “The Strict Father Model” to essay on rural development programme, “The Nation-as-a-Family” and explains the role they have in shaping our nation’s political views. This comparison encouraged me to analyze other metaphors that seem similar, but are.

2007 singles , Debut albums , Emotion 1629 Words | 4 Pages. Importance of Games in a Student's Life. In students life extracurricular activities empower them to make their own active decisions and also help them to gain an accurate experience, . Cornell Essay. skills, and confidence to essay on rural, lead them on the path of their future. It is truly considered that through participation in sports and different games , students learn co-operation, teamwork, leadership methods and time management. Games also help students by discovering their hidden talents, help them interact with different people and essay prompts, make them learn about many. Education , Game , Learning 1101 Words | 3 Pages. What is an essay programme, MMORPG? It is an acronym for Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game . It is a multiplayer computer role-playing . game that enables thousands of essay dogs better, players to on rural development, play in an evolving virtual world at the same time over the Internet.

MMORPGs are a specific type of massive(ly) multiplayer online game (MMOG). (www.answers.com/topic/mmorpg) To get a better picture of what it feels like to have your life influenced by one, imagine this following situation, which I experienced many times. Computer role-playing game , Game , Massively multiplayer online game 1065 Words | 4 Pages. Ashley Robinson Mr. Riley AP Language 10/31/12 Life is a Game of Baseball Something as simple as going to a baseball . game can teach you a lot. There are many things in life that are important to thesis, know, baseball can teach many of these lessons. There are many life lessons to learn and are needed to on rural development, succeed, some of these life lessons include picking yourself up after you’ve made a mistake, working hard for yourself and media, your team, respect, and many more. “’The great American past-time isn’t just. American Association , American League , Baseball 1067 Words | 3 Pages. The Game of essay development, Life My way, or theory of how to win the game of life .. May not be the most moral of cass coursework, . deeds. But I believe when done right, with the helping hand of manipulation, deceiving, and using trust amp; support against them at on rural the right moment – that is one great way to get far in life . For myself personally, if you are in better pets my way to get where I want my future to development programme, be, my future family and friends I will go right over you in order to secure my life . One man from history, that we’ve recently talked. 2007 singles , Better , Life 1136 Words | 3 Pages.

Video Game Addiction: Life Related. Franca Mr. Michael Copeland IEP Writing Skills 12 March 2013 Video Game Addiction: Life Related Video Game . Cass Coursework. addiction is the action of playing video games or computer games excessively and compulsively to the extreme that can make one forget the real world and essay, live in prompts the virtual world. Addictive behavior is defined by six main aspects: salience, mood modification, tolerance, withdrawal, symptoms, conflict, and relapse. Video game addiction satisfies the definition of addiction.

On the other hand. Addiction , Game , Gameplay 2007 Words | 6 Pages. Michelle Acherman Essay “The Game ” Every person has a different way of viewing success. In the movie “The . Game ”, each of the characters views success in essay on rural development programme their own specific and distinct ways. Nicholas has a more materialistic view of success contrasted by Conrad who lives a more easygoing life and essay topics media, Christine who is mostly a balance between the two. The various characters such as Nicholas, Conrad and Christine will achieve their success at the end of the essay on rural, movie, however each of media, them. Businesspeople , Businessperson , English-language films 1013 Words | 3 Pages. Analytical Interpretation of “ Games ” In his article, “ Games ,” Steven Johnson argues that the nonliterary popular culture, like . video games , have intellectual and essay development, cognitive virtues in their own right. Johnson carefully and better pets cats, consciously aims his argument at the people who do not like and development programme, insist a common bias against video games , such as the teachers, the parents, the prompts, cultural authorities and the avid readers. Following his argument, Johnson uses many techniques, like making an interesting hypothetical. Battle of essay on rural programme, Reading , Critical thinking , Culture 840 Words | 3 Pages.

really play the “ game ” of life ? In the novel The Catcher in the Rye by cass coursework, J.D. Salinger, the main character, Holden Caulfield, . Essay On Rural Programme. states, “ Game , my ass. Cass Coursework. Some game . If you get on essay on rural development programme, the side where all the hot-shots are, then it’s a game , all right?I’ll admit that. But if you get on respectful, the other side, where there aren’t any hot-shots, then what’s a game about it? Nothing. No game ” (8). Essay On Rural Development Programme. This statement is true because it is the people who have success, fame, and fortune that can play the “ game ” of life and win in it. American films , Game , J. D. Salinger 481 Words | 2 Pages.

Sales of video games have more than quadrupled from 1995-2008, while the arrest rate for juvenile murders fell 71.9% and the arrest rate for . all juvenile violent crimes declined 49.3% in this same period. The 2008 study Grand Theft Childhood reported that 60% of middle school boys that played at least one Mature-rated game hit or beat up someone, compared to essay, 39% of programme, boys that did not play Mature-rated games . California passed a law in 2005 that would have required violent video games to include. Aggression , Crime , Grand Theft Auto 1138 Words | 4 Pages. Michael Dabour Prof. Hawkins English 100 10 February 2013 From Games to Life Pong, Super Mario Bros., and Pac-Man are a . couple classic games most everyone has played.

These games were some of the first video games ever made and essay, had very little to no violence in them. Essay Development Programme. These video games have now evolved into more graphic, gory, and cass coursework, violent games . This increased violence in video games has caused more aggression in society. On April 20th, 1999 at Columbine High School in Colorado a shooting. Columbine High School , Columbine High School massacre , Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold 439 Words | 2 Pages. the researchers do this game to practice the brain of the student, to refresh their minds and at the same time they are enjoying it because . they play and learn at the same time. INTRODUCTION Games have always been a means to leisurely spend one time. They provide fun and enjoyment to every player who play the game and to the people who are watching and know how to play the game . Although some of the game are done for on rural programme the sake of respectful essay, enjoyment and fun, but there are some games that requires more physical. Game , Gameplay , Learning 703 Words | 4 Pages. pagkalat ng kompyuter sa ating bayan ay ang unti unting pag kalulon ng mga kabataan sa teknolohiya na masasabing hindi maganda sapgkat maaring mapabayaan ang . kanilang pag – aaral. Nauubos ang allowances/baon at oras ng mga mag-aaral sa kalalaro ng PC Games . Hindi alintana ang pagbaba ng mga grades sa cards, ang masamang epekto sa kalusugan ng sobrang pagbabad sa harap ng PC monitor at ibang masamang epekto sa pag-iisip ng kabataan. Konsiderahin na rin na maaaring dahilan ito ng pagnanakaw o pangungupit.

603 Words | 4 Pages. line was 23 ft 9 in. at the top of the arc and on rural development, 22 feet from the corners. The 3 point line allowed the players to make “clutch” plays near the end of the . game . Even though the respectful, NBA had a three pint line to essay on rural development programme, spice up its product, at the end of the 1980-1981 season 16 out of the 23 NBA teams lost money and apnea, there were only an average of essay programme, 10,201 fans per game . After the 1983 season NBA Commissioner Lawrence Brown stepped down and was replaced by his executive vice president David Stern. Ap Biology Origin. “If one half of the. Boston Celtics , Detroit Pistons , Houston Rockets 886 Words | 3 Pages. novel The Hunger Games written by development programme, Suzanne Collins. This novel talks about 12 districts that are controlled by the Capitol and the Capitol . Better Than. created The Hunger Games to remind people of the districts about on rural programme, dark day. In the essay topics media, novel, the most prevalent tones are sadness and anger. On Rural Development Programme. The Capitol provides 12 districts a dark life , and it also sets a cruel game for ap biology origin of life essay the people. All the time, tributes are forced to on rural, do something that they do not want to do. Cornell Prompts. Capitol provides 12 districts a dark life . First of all.

United States Capitol 1143 Words | 5 Pages. ? High Concept Paper COLLEGE LIFE Game By Charles Wafo CA190 March 3, 2012 Lecturer: Professor Antonio . Development Programme. Thomas Focus! Test your Intellectual and media, Organization abilities To be a better student, even when overwhelmed with lots of essay on rural development programme, tasks Task management and Life Success A freshman student at Montgomery College that just got out of High School is trying to make it through college that seems to be a lot different from high school. Tasks management and scheduling would. College , Education , Gymnasium 854 Words | 3 Pages. snow forts and snow angels; bon fires and S’mores. And as we got older, we still had the ap biology essay, closest family bond that no one could ever compare to in my eyes. Essay On Rural Development Programme. . Family is the most important aspect in the growth of a child. Although my father was not in my life for long, my mom was the greatest mother and father ever. Sleep Apnea. She has done so much for my sister and on rural, I; a million, “Thank You’s,” just wouldn’t be enough. Topics Media. I hold such an attachment to my grandmother’s home because I grew up in her home. Many of on rural, my family.

Big Bad , English-language films , Family 999 Words | 3 Pages. Video Games Made Me Burn My House Down It’s finally the Thursday night. You’ve seen the advertisements on television and have been waiting . for ap biology of life this night for months. You have heard all of your friends talking about it. Tonight, your favorite video game is on rural being released at cass coursework midnight. You’re getting fidgety just thinking about it.

You started counting down the clock as it ticks its way to programme, midnight. Though the clock just past eight, you can’t stand the anticipation. You get in your car, start the. Correlation does not imply causation , Crime , Game 1180 Words | 3 Pages. The Negative Effects of Video Game Violence in Real Life: Fact or Fiction. Andrew Bridges Eng 112 6/5/2013 The Negative Effects of Violent Videogames in Real Life : Fact or Fiction?

Videogames and violence . have always gone hand in respectful essay hand. Essay Development Programme. From Mario stomping his enemies into essay better pets than submission back in the 80’s, to The Master Chief blowing alien heads off in the latest Halo game , videogames have a long history of violence. As videogames became more and more advanced the depictions of violence have become more and essay on rural development programme, more realistic. These violent videogames have been the cornell prompts, source. Aggression , Crime , Gameplay 1500 Words | 4 Pages. Department Game Addiction Submitted to: Ms. Programme. Gina Tan-Sanfilip Submitted by: Chelsea Ann Montilla Brandon Kyle Davey Ricci . Zerrudo Julian Robert July 15, 2013 CHAPTER 1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Introduction In recent years, several studies have demonstrated that at least a small group of gamers has trouble controlling their online video game playing.

Excessive amounts of prompts, time spent on playing online video games can be severely disruptive to development, school, work, and “real life ” social. Addiction , Game , Massively multiplayer online game 1176 Words | 4 Pages. ?Essay: Importance of cass coursework, Games And Sports Games and sports have an important role in essay on rural development programme the life of a young man.They . Essay Pets Than Cats. are those activities which we pursue for essay the sake of pleasure.They are different from ap biology origin essay work or daily duties which we perform to earn money.There is a slight different between games and on rural, sports.Sports and Games have an importance in education. Games are played by groups of players or teams,such as football, cricket, hokey,etc On the other hand, sports are played by than, players in their individual. Health , Human , Human anatomy 1017 Words | 3 Pages. We ask ourselves everyday if our life has meaning. We view our lives and others' lives in different ways. I agree with life . On Rural Programme. being viewed as a game , and life as learning is adding meaning to our life . Origin Of Life. I disagree with life having no meaning at essay on rural all. Every human being views life differently and believes your life is influenced by different ideas and lessons. Life as a game creates a theory that we can't just take our lives too seriously or else we won't be happy and feel as if we have fulfilled. Absurdism , Albert Camus , Board game 1872 Words | 5 Pages.

Demographics of Game Developers and cass coursework, Game Players. OF GAME DEVELOPERS AND GAME PROGRAMMERS 1 INTRODUCTION Gaming has brought several transitions in development programme our daily lives. It . Cass Coursework. has move out as being “cool” and is normal today for almost everyone. Gaming no longer is in programme 2D space or 3D spaces but it is not is essay topics media players space where most of the things in programme game are things happening in real life of players and interactions of players in reality. Gaming allows the users to engage in a reciprocating communication exchange with the machine.

Game player. Arcade game , Atari , Demographics 713 Words | 3 Pages. ? The Hunger Games “Taking the essay, kids from on rural programme our districts, forcing them to kill one another while we watch– this is the Capitol’s way of . reminding us how totally we are at their mercy” (Collins, 18). Cornell Prompts. Imagine living in a world where the essay, only source of topics, entertainment is controlled under a totalitarian government. On Rural. A world where the regimes ideology of “good television” is forcing twenty-four adolescences to fight to cass coursework, the death and the last man standing is the winner. The dark, twisted ideology of The. Government , Human , Hunger 1332 Words | 4 Pages. Technology has (had) come a long way since the early years of life . The use of technology to humans, is to enhance or improve whatever it may . Development. be to have a much quicker advancement or have a better and essay dogs pets cats, easy going lifestyle. But in the more recent years, technology has turned for the worst. Specifically speaking, video games . Video games in its early years were meant for a positive use, much like any other type of game ; to simply act as a fun activity to pass time.

That is not the essay on rural development programme, case anymore because. Game , Nonviolent video game , Obesity 1159 Words | 3 Pages. Video Games : Exploring The Influence of Gender Within Society Throughout this paper, I will be exploring the spectrums of femininity and . Essay Topics Media. masculinity within video games in the American pop culture. Since video games were first marketed, a theme has been prevalent till this day: the essay programme, notion of masculinity (how to dogs better than, be a man) and the sexualization of females (sexist portrayals of women) in essay development programme video games . This profound issue affects the media, younger generation within gender socialization, gender stereotypes. Female , Gender , Gender role 2578 Words | 7 Pages. back the history in visual form and with music you can feel and listen to lyrics and programme, songs revealing something about how people felt in that time.

But . what does the essay, gladiatorial games reveal about the Roman empire, and most importantly what does it reveal about the Roman people? The first Roman gladiatorial games were held in 246 BCE by Marcus and essay programme, Decimus Brutus in honor of their father, Junius Brutus, as a funeral gift for the dead. It was a relatively small affair that included the cass coursework, combat. Ancient Rome , Colosseum , Commodus 987 Words | 3 Pages. ?Video Games Before computer games flourished through the development programme, past eras, patintero, sungka, tumbang-preso, tumba-lata, . tagu-taguan and sipa were one of the most anticipated outdoor games inside our country. Experiencing these kinds of games imprints almost our half life and we can’t have a complete childhood experience without getting tapped hard on the back, been hit by a flying slipper for cass coursework it missed the target, playing with shells, screaming and development programme, cheering over cass coursework your teammates, jumping over a person. Addiction , Child , Game 1308 Words | 5 Pages. Game overview Introduction, my game concept is based around football and cars hence the name soccer cars. My . On Rural Development. game is targeted for both core and casual gamers as the game might be addictive to both groups of gamers rather than one.

The concept will introduce a new experience to the gaming world, the basic idea for the game is to essay dogs pets than, battle with cars whilst racing and essay on rural, trying to get to the finish line before your competitors with possession of the football. The gamer will need to use their strategic. Character , Game , Gamer 1795 Words | 3 Pages. Value of Life A Synthesis Paper Short Introduction Life is something that so valuable that you can only live it once, . Cass Coursework. not twice, not thrice but just once. “We are the ones who get to die when it’s time for us to die, so we should live the way we want to” This is one way of essay programme, looking at life and how would you do it. Some people have different perspectives. Some say life is entirely a matter of faith; we cannot prove it.

We believe what we want, we back up our beliefs with strong and meaningful. 2002 albums , 2006 singles , Ayumi Hamasaki 1141 Words | 3 Pages. The Hunger Games In the nation of Panem, or in the ruins of what used to be North America, girls and of life, boys age 12 through 18 must fend for . their lives. The Hunger Games , a yearly game where 24 contestants from 12 separate districts battle it out while the whole world watches, is back in town ready to take 12 boys and 12 girls' lives as prisoners. When 12-year old Prim-Rose Everdean is picked for the brutal games Katniss, Prim's 16-year-old sister, is in utter shock and without meaning to, she. Suzanne Collins , The Hunger Games 867 Words | 3 Pages. Life is a great surprise I do not see why death should not be an essay on rural programme, even greater one “Everyone knows they’re going to die… but nobody . believes it. If we did, we would do things differently….There’s a better approach. To know you’re going to die, and to cass coursework, be prepared for it at any time.

That’s better. That way you can actually be more involved in development programme your life while you’re living.” (Albom 82). Morrie feels that people refuse to believe that they will come one day die, and ap biology origin of life essay, therefore, do not lives there. Afterlife , Death , Don Piper 1880 Words | 5 Pages. Life is beautiful but not always easy, it has problems and essay on rural programme, the challenge lies in facing them with courage, letting the essay dogs than, beauty of . life act like a balm, which makes the pain bearable, during trying times, by providing hope. Essay On Rural Programme. As life goes on, things get more complicated. You are no longer a child, but an essay topics, adult who faces reality.

To you, real life is nothing like fairy tales. Essay On Rural. Problems are not being easily solved and confusions are everywhere. Essay Media. Happiness, sorrow, victory, defeat, day-night are the development programme, two. Dark side , English-language films , Face transplant 710 Words | 3 Pages. ?STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM This survey on online games user of San Gabriel elementary school specifically question shall be answered: 1. What . is the ap biology origin, profile of the respondents in terms of: 1.1 Age 1.2 Gender 1.3 Family income 2. What are the effects computer online games on the study habits of development, selected grade VI pupils at San Gabriel Elementary School? 3. Is there any significant difference on of life, the effects of computer online games to the respondents’’ study habits in terms of essay on rural, their profile.

Elementary school , Game , Learning 829 Words | 4 Pages. Conceptual Framework Investigate Online Games or Internet Games are video games played over same form of . computer Network, using a personal computer or video game console. If requires a connection to the internet to play, and it’s a type of pc game . It can also played in the computer shop, that’s why there is so many people use this as a form of sleep, business. On Rural Development. EFFECT CAUSES Game designers make characters look and respectful teachers essay, act like humans. Sometimes people or players feel this actions like they. Dreamcast , Massively multiplayer online game , Online game 954 Words | 4 Pages. ? Video Games : An Analysis of Violence in on rural the Medium Cynthia Livingston ENG 1000 Capella University March 2015 Introduction . Violence in the media has always been a hotly debated topic, but with the rise in the popularity of video games in recent years it has become a nationwide debate.

The unfortunate string of thesis sleep, school shootings in the 1990’s only programme, fueled the cass coursework, fire as news slowly leaked of the attackers’ frequency of video game use. Suddenly psychologists and scientists everywhere. Aggression , Game controller , Learning 1314 Words | 6 Pages. LIVES: WHY VIDEO GAMES MATTER comes from an on rural development, author passionate about video games , who has spent hours enjoying his passion He . argues that while this is a 'golden age' for gaming - they could be even better. His critique discusses how video games dazzle and ap biology origin of life essay, frustrate - and how they could be further revamped. This memoir offers a fine, lively discussion for essay on rural development any video game fan. this book is about a writer who plays lots of console video games . Respectful Teachers Essay. He's not here to talk about how crisp games look in 1080p or.

Game , Game design , Gameplay 1338 Words | 5 Pages. “The basic tool for the manipulation of development, reality is the cornell, manipulation of essay on rural programme, words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must . use the words. “ -Philip K. Thesis Apnea. Dick In the novel Enders Game the author Orson Scott Card shows us a complete different world than we are used to. Set into essay on rural the future, the world has just recovered from a devastation alien war that was won by a fluke of luck by our soldiers. Although this time we will strike back, in essay dogs pets cats preparation for on rural programme the upcoming. Ender's Game , Ender's Shadow , Orson Scott Card 1685 Words | 5 Pages. citizens. In some parts of the cornell essay prompts, world, it happens all the essay development programme, time, and it’s accepted. This also happens in respectful America, although many groups are fighting against the . laws that allow it.

It also was a major issue in on rural development the novel we read over the summer, Ender’s Game . I believe that, in some cases, it is justified for the government to of life essay, involve itself in the private lives of citizens. As I mentioned before, government does have a small role in our personal lives in America, although some people might not realize. American Civil Liberties Union , Debut albums , Federal Bureau of Investigation 1045 Words | 3 Pages. ?Humanity and justice wins the essay on rural development programme, game The concept of humanity is an ideology formed and redefined by cass coursework, different societies. Essay On Rural Development Programme. Each new generation . continues to reinterpret and understand the concept in a way relevant to the needs of their society. The Hunger Games (2008), written by Suzanne Collins, is a compelling action packed, yet romantic story where suffering unbearably swallows the citizens of the cornell essay prompts, outer districts through the grueling annual reality TV show, The Hunger Games . Two representatives from. Suffering , Suzanne Collins , The Hunger Games 1266 Words | 4 Pages.

but also can help people to keep fit. So, the most famous sports party the essay, Olympic games become more important in thesis sleep people’s lives. The Olympic . games will be held evey four years and people all over the world will enjoy the glamor of sports during that time. Then, who will host the essay development programme, next Olympic games becomes very important and many countires want to host the Olympic games . London will host the 2012 Olympic games . The issue of which it is ap biology origin of life good or bad to be the national host becomes a hot issue. Some. 2004 Summer Olympics , 2008 Summer Olympics , 2012 Summer Olympics 968 Words | 3 Pages.

Hunger Game Lit Theory Feb 2nd 2013 The Hunger Game by Suzanne Collins is one of the bestseller on The New York Times for essay on rural development a . long time. Apnea. The period in the story is when the North America was completely collapsed; a country named Panem was established. The country has 12 districts (each 13th District, but it has been crossed from the list) and a city called the Capitol. Each county has a duty, labor, production, and transfer everything they do on on rural, the Capitol. In my opinion, The Hunger Game is a very. Suzanne Collins , The Hunger Games 1286 Words | 3 Pages. ?Hunger Games Essay Q3.

In suspense there must be an unknown; a suspicion, a mystery, a danger we expect. Discuss in relation to ‘The Hunger . Games ’. The Hunger Games is a famous novel written by Suzanne Collins, that depicts the true meaning of family and how ones own actions can lead to horrible conclusions if not dealt with properly. This novel takes place in Panem, a country that is divided into twelve districts, with one being the richest and twelve the poorest. Each year, two young tributes. Suzanne Collins , The Hunger Games 1405 Words | 4 Pages. ?I) Life : An overview of production “The Earth is home to more than 30 million different animals and cass coursework, plants – every single one fighting to essay development, . survive. […] the prompts, epic television series Life is the definitive exploration of our planet’s living things and their spectacular, bizarre and fascinating behaviors” (“A Landmark”, 2010). Life is a nature documentary series produced by on rural, BBC Natural History Unit that was first broadcast on essay dogs better, BBC television from October to December 2009. The production of Life series. BBC Natural History Unit , Camera , Cinematography 2279 Words | 7 Pages. The Hunger Games analysis The race till death is the name of choice for essay on rural development programme the Hunger Games book written by Suzanne Collins. This . Cass Coursework. book is one to remember, it has many life lessons.

There are so many themes in this book. With all the different themes it could tie in to about anyone’s expectations. You can’t really pinpoint just on major theme but many to choose from. From all the suspense and action, it makes you feel as though you are there beside the narrator and you’re just reading the book. The. Suzanne Collins , The Hunger Games 1879 Words | 5 Pages. Matthew Wills Dr. Toby Beeny English 1000 April 17, 2013 Do Video Games Improve Cognition? In today’s society, video games . are becoming ever more popular and the more popularity video games receive, the more research that will be done on on rural, the topic. Many years ago you may have heard of Pac-Man, Donkey Kong, and essay topics media, of course the “classic” Super Mario.

Today we have better technology and millions of different games out there that can put gamers in tough situations and can lure them to essay development programme, play for hours. Argument , Attention , Attention versus memory in cass coursework prefrontal cortex 1604 Words | 4 Pages. Video Game and Games Addiction Effects. Video Games And Parents – Why So Much Hate? In a recent survey that was conducted, it was discovered that what parents fear the development, most is essay than not . that their children will get addicted to drinking alcohol or watching pornographic videos. Their greatest fear is essay development programme that their children will get obsessed with playing video games . You may be surprised at better pets cats first, but when you think about it the results actually makes sense.

Just take a look at the gaming consoles available today. You have the essay development, PlayStation. Addiction , Maressa Orzack , Online Gamers Anonymous 1207 Words | 5 Pages. Lebanese and essay media, English. Mostly, I’m a Londoner. London is full of people from all over the world so I fit in perfectly here. What do I do? Well, ideally, I . mean, if the world was perfect, I wouldn’t do very much at all. Play football… watch TV… play video games … hang out with my friends. On Rural Development. But unfortunately the world isn’t perfect so I have to work. I work for our family business.

We’re suppliers to restaurants, so we import foods from different parts of the world, the essay media, Mediterranean and programme, Middle East mostly. 869 Words | 3 Pages. COMPUTER GAMES An undergraduate research paper presented to the faculty of the respectful essay, College of Engineering and Technology Espano, Rhodie . L. In partial fulfillment at the requirement In English 2 (Writing in the Disipline) October 19, 2012 OUTLINE THESIS STATEMENT: The life of the typical students become computer addicts characterized by spent in on rural development programme gaming, not attending in the class, and ap biology origin, socializing with another computer addicts. Programme. INTRODUCTION: A video game is an electronic. Game controller , Input device , Personal computer 1156 Words | 4 Pages. figure out the relationship between online game players and their real life . Ap Biology Origin Of Life Essay. Through observing researches on various groups of essay on rural development programme, . game players, I bring forth questions for game players such as, what is the motive to essay topics, play games ? What positions do game players have at their work? What roles are game players playing in the society? Are they “losers” (in general meaning – at the bottom of social status) in essay on rural development programme reality?

Does game assist them to essay, be successful in the daily life ? Many questions and considerations need. Arcade game , Atari , Massively multiplayer online game 1363 Words | 4 Pages. Impact of Violent Video Games Video Games have big impact on youth by forcing their mind into aggressive behavior. Children and . On Rural Development. adolescents tend to act aggressive from obsessively playing video games . Violent video games lead youth to engage in a real-world violence that changes their lifestyle, because children tend to learn from cass coursework what is on screen, like TV or most commonly, video games . Video games are indeed affecting children to be more violence by playing inappropriate games that have shooting which. Aggression , Arcade game , Columbine High School massacre 2321 Words | 6 Pages. Social Games vs. Traditional Games.

Social Games vs. Traditional Games : which are the most popular? Nowadays many people all over the world make daily use . of social networks like Facebook, Twitter, or Google+. A social networking service is a World Wide Web platform in which you can meet your real- life friends, share information and news with them and develop social relationships of any kind. These electronic communication devices, along with the opportunity to keep oneself updated with the latest news, opinions, mundane.

Facebook , Middle age , Old age 923 Words | 3 Pages. THE STUDY A video game is an electronic game that involves human interaction with a user interface to generate visual . On Rural Development Programme. feedback on a video device. Cass Coursework. The word video in video game traditionally referred to essay development programme, cathode ray tube (CRT) display device, but it now implies any type of display device that can produce two or three dimensional images. The electronic systems used to topics, play video games are known as platforms; examples of these are personal computers and on rural development, video game consoles .These platforms. Arcade game , PlayStation , PlayStation 2 1635 Words | 6 Pages.

May 7th, 2012. Independent Study Unit: The Hunger Games vs. 1984 A Dystopian society is depicted . as a vision of society in which conditions of life are miserable and characterized by essay better, poverty, oppression, war, violence, disease, pollution, and the abridgement of human rights – which all result in widespread unhappiness and suffering. Programme. The novel The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins and Michael Radford's film 1984 of George Orwell both incorporate such dystopian. Nineteen Eighty-Four , Suzanne Collins , The Hunger Games 1500 Words | 5 Pages. The Hunger Games vs. Gladiatorial Games. The Huger Games The Hunger Games is a game , that occurs annually and thesis apnea, it is on rural set up by the ruling Capitol to show . the other 12 districts of respectful teachers, Panem that the Capitol owns them and that they are in-charge and it also serves as a merciless reminder to the price of rebellion against the Capitol. The hunger games consist of twenty-four teenagers, a male and a female from each twelve districts and they range in on rural programme ages of twelve to eighteen. They are put in essay an arena, that differs every year and they have to. Ancient Rome , Augustus , Commodus 1370 Words | 4 Pages.

The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins By: Sophie When a society struggles, it often looks towards a strong leader for essay on rural development inspiration. Essay Topics. In Suzanne . Essay On Rural Programme. Collins’s The Hunger Games , Katniss Everdeen is looked at because of her courage, creative thinking and sacrificing personality. She risks her life many times to save the life of others. Cass Coursework. She is the perfect young heroine for her society. Development Programme. Katniss Everdeen demonstrates great courage even in the most difficult situations. After her father died in a mine. Suzanne Collins , The Hunger Games 1175 Words | 3 Pages. Argument Video games are healthy? “A nationally representative study found that the average American 8-to-18 years old plays video . games for an average of 13.2 hours a week.” (Price-Mitchell, Marilyn) Can you believe that most teens spend that amount of time playing video games , which is thesis more than the average civilian spends eating and drinking every week.

Many people have heard, that some video games are developed in on rural development order to exercise your brain, but it is true that close to all video games have some. Better , Game , Mind 1361 Words | 2 Pages. “videogames” to sleep, that question. ’ Granted, video games often appear harmless, but they can be very damaging to children and teens who are . Essay On Rural Development Programme. lacking in cornell prompts self-control. The dangers of video gaming can be summarized into one word: addiction. What is essay on rural development video games addiction? According to Wikipedia “Video games addiction is an excessive or compulsive use of computer games or video games , which interferes with a person’s everyday life . Causes What are the causes of video games addiction amongst teenager?

With the popularization. Addiction , Electronic game , Personal computer game 842 Words | 3 Pages.

Write my essay -
Essay on Rural Development in India

Writing Task 2 Discuss Both Views Essay Lesson. This lesson will help you answer IELTS writing task 2 discussion (or discuss both views and give your opinion) questions. These particular questions require a different approach to opinion essays because you have to discuss both sides rather than just argue in favour of one side. This post will look at: Identifying the question Example Questions Structure Sample Answer Task Achievement Coherence and Cohesion Lexical Resource.

Many students fail to do well in these kinds of questions because they do not do what the question asks them to do and they do not use an appropriate structure. This post will help you overcome these problems and give you a sample answer. We will also look at ‘lexical resource’ and ‘coherence and essay, cohesion’; two of the marking criteria IELTS examiners use when marking your essays. Understand the marking scheme will help you to sleep, get inside the head of an IELTS examiner and give then exactly what they want. Look at the three questions below and choose one you think is a discussion question. Computers are being used more and more in education and so there will soon be no role for the teacher in education. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Computers are being used more and more in education. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages and give your own opinion. Computers are being used more and essay on rural programme, more in essay prompts education. Some people say that this is a positive trend, while others argue that it is essay on rural development programme, leading to negative consequences.

Discuss both sides of this argument and then give your own opinion. The first question is an opinion question and we can tell this from the thesis apnea, instructions ‘To what extent do you agree or disagree?’. The second question is obviously an advantages and disadvantages question. The third question is the discussion question. We can tell this from the typical instructions in the question ‘Discuss both sides of the argument and then give your opinion’. You may also be asked to ‘Discuss both views and give you opinion’ or ‘Discuss both sides of the essay on rural development programme, argument and respectful essay, give your opinion’. Each of these questions is asking us to development, do different things and ap biology of life essay, we therefore need a different structure for each question.

Here are a few other typical discussion questions: A growing number of development programme people feel that animals should not be exploited by people and that they should have the same rights as humans, while others argue that humans must employ animals to satisfy their various needs, including uses for food and research. Discuss both views and give your opinion. Blood sports have become a hot topic for debate in recent years. As society develops it is essay cats, increasingly seen as an uncivilized activity and cruel to essay on rural programme, the helpless animals that are killed. All blood sports should be banned. Discuss the main arguments for this statement and give your own opinion. Some people think that the cass coursework, best way to reduce crime is to give longer prison sentences. Others, however, believe there are better alternative ways of reducing crime.

Discuss both views and give your opinion. As you can see, they typically state two opinions and then ask you to discuss both and give your opinion. Make sure you do these things in the essay. If you only discuss both views and fail to give your opinion you will lose marks. For discussion questions, I suggest you use the essay on rural development, following four paragraph structure. Sentence 2- State Both Points of View. Sentence 2- Thesis Statement. Sentence 3- Outline Sentence. Sentence 1- State first viewpoint.

Sentence 2- Discuss first viewpoint. Sentence 3- Reason why you agree or disagree with viewpoint. Sentence 4- Example to support your view. Sentence 1- State second viewpoint. Sentence 2- Discuss second viewpoint. Sentence 3- Reason why you agree or disagree with viewpoint. Sentence 4- Example to prompts, support your view. Sentence 1- Summary. Sentence 2- State which one is better or more important. Here is a sample answer but I have mixed up the sentences. Can you match the sentences below to the structure above?

This exercise will help you understand the structure. In conclusion, while the benefits of technology, particularly the internet, allow students to tap into limitless sources of information, some still feel that people should be wary of this new phenomenon and not allow it to curb face to face interaction. There is an ever increasing use of technology, such as tablets and laptops, in the classroom. It is clear that the internet has provided students with access to on rural, more information than ever before. Moreover, learners have the cass coursework, ability to research and learn about any subject at the touch of essay development a button. It is cass coursework, therefore agreed that technology is a very worthwhile tool for education. Essay On Rural Development Programme! However, many disagree and feel that technology deprives people of real human interaction. Human interaction teaches people valuable skills such as discourse, debate and empathy.

Despite this, human interaction is still possible through the internet and this essay disagrees technology should be dismissed for this reason. This essay agrees that an increase in technology is beneficial to essay media, students and essay, teachers. This essay will discuss both points of view. For instance, Skype and cass coursework, Facebook make it possible for people to development programme, interact in ways that were never before possible. Wikipedia is a prime example, where students can simply type in any keyword and gain access to in-depth knowledge quickly and easily. However, as long as we are careful to keep in mind the essay, importance of human interaction in on rural education, the educational benefits are clearly positive. It is often argued that this is a positive development, whilst others disagree and think it will lead to adverse ramifications.

Computers are being used more and more in education. Some people say that this is a positive trend, while others argue that it is respectful, leading to negative consequences. Discuss both sides of this argument and then give your own opinion. There is an ever increasing use of technology, such as tablets and laptops, in the classroom. It is often argued that this is a positive development, whilst others disagree and think it will lead to adverse ramifications.

This essay agrees that an increase in essay development technology is beneficial to students and than, teachers. This essay will discuss both points of view. It is essay, clear that the internet has provided students with access to more information than ever before. Essay Prompts! Moreover, learners have the essay on rural development programme, ability to research and learn about any subject at the touch of a button. It is respectful essay, therefore agreed that technology is a very worthwhile tool for education. Wikipedia is essay development programme, a prime example, where students can simply type in cornell essay any keyword and gain access to in-depth knowledge quickly and easily.

However, many disagree and essay on rural, feel that technology deprives people of real human interaction. Human interaction teaches people valuable skills such as discourse, debate and empathy. Despite this, human interaction is still possible through the internet and this essay disagrees technology should be dismissed for teachers essay this reason. For instance, Skype and Facebook make it possible for development programme people to interact in ways that were never before possible. In conclusion, while the benefits of technology, particularly the internet, allow students to tap in to limitless sources of sleep information, some still feel that people should be wary of this new phenomenon and not allow it to curb face to face interaction. However, as long as we are careful to development programme, keep in mind the importance of human interaction in education, the cass coursework, educational benefits are clearly positive. This is on rural programme, one of the thesis sleep apnea, four areas you will be assessed on in the IELTS writing test. Task achievement refers to your ability to essay development programme, address all parts of the question and respectful teachers essay, present a fully developed answer.

By following the structure above, we have fully discussed both sides of the on rural development programme, argument and given our opinion. This is exactly what the question asked us to do, no more, no less. Discourse markers (words like ‘however’, ‘despite this’ and ‘In conclusion’) are also referred to as ‘linking words’ and ‘linking phrases’, or ‘sentence connectors’. They are quite formal and are used more in academic writing than informal speech. You gain marks for ap biology origin of life essay using these under the ‘coherence and cohesion’ section of the marking scheme. These words ‘stick’ the other words together and lend continuity to sentences and paragraphs. If you do not include discourse markers in your IELTS writing, your answer will appear illogical and essay on rural development programme, it is more difficult to understand. However, this does not mean that you should try to insert as many of origin of life essay these words in to your writing as possible. This is a common mistake in essay development IELTS writing. Essay Dogs Better Cats! Using too many of them, or using them inappropriately, can make your writing sound too heavy and unnatural. They are important, but must only be used at the appropriate time.

Try to identify any discourse markers in the essay above ? Don’t look at the essay below yet. How many can you find? Sample Answer with Discourse Markers. Here is the sample answer again with the development programme, discourse markers in teachers essay bold . There is an ever increasing use of technology, such as tablets and laptops, in essay on rural development programme the classroom. It is essay, often argued that this is essay on rural, a positive development, whilst others disagree and think it will lead to adverse ramifications. This essay agrees that an increase in topics technology is on rural development programme, beneficial to students and teachers. This essay will discuss both points of cornell prompts view.

It is clear that the internet has provided students with access to more information than ever before. Moreover , learners have the ability to research and learn about any subject at the touch of a button. It is therefore agreed that technology is a very worthwhile tool for essay on rural development education. Wikipedia is a prime example , where students can simply type in thesis any keyword and gain access to in-depth knowledge quickly and easily. However , many disagree and feel that technology deprives people of real human interaction. Human interaction teaches people valuable skills such as discourse, debate and empathy. Despite this , human interaction is still possible through the internet and this essay disagrees technology should be dismissed for this reason. For instance , Skype and Facebook make it possible for essay development programme people to interact in essay dogs pets ways that were never before possible.

In conclusion , while the benefits of technology, particularly the internet, allow students to tap in to limitless sources of information, some still feel that people should be wary of this new phenomenon and development, not allow it to cass coursework, curb face to face interaction. However , as long as we are careful to keep in mind the importance of human interaction in education, the essay on rural programme, educational benefits are clearly positive. This is thesis apnea, also one of the four criteria you will be marked on essay on rural, and it refers to your ability to use a wide range of accurate vocabulary. A common mistake is to repeat the same words over and over again. You will lose marks if you do this. A solution to this problem is to use synonyms. You can either think of synonyms as you are writing or leave time at essay topics media, the end to add them in. Can you identify any synonyms in the essay above? Here are some examples: Computers- the development, internet. Education- in the classroom.

Education- students and teachers. Positive trend- positive development. Negative Consequences- adverse ramifications. By varying your vocabulary in this way you are demonstrating that you have a wide vocabulary and this will boost your band score. However, like discourse markers be careful not to use inappropriate/inaccurate words. Only use words you are confident about. Mistakes will lead to fewer marks. Do you need me to correct your essays and give you feedback on them? Check out our essay correction service. I hope this post helps you with discussion questions and if you have any questions please comments below. The best way to dogs than, keep up to date with posts like this is to like us on Facebook.

Click here to return to the homepage, or click one of the links below to check out more great IELTS stuff. 20 Comments on development programme, Writing Task 2 Discuss Both Views Essay Lesson In the first paragraph you have mentioned, “This essay agrees that”, instead of that can we mention “In my opinion” because in the questions they asked for an opinion. Topics! Please suggest. I’ve learnt a lot that make my eye open how to analyse questions,really so helpful that can’t express in words,Thank you Pell for your generous service to the needy who unable to pay your worth. In discussion question, is it okay if you we write one body paragraph on essay development programme, the view you are against and two body paragraphs on the view you support….so in total 3 paragraphs.

Like this: paragraph 1: negative consequence 1. paragraph 2: positive trend 1. paragraph 3: positive trend 2. conclusion: supporting positive trend….since outweigh. First of all, heartfelt thanks for your efforts and of life essay, insightful posts. I have a question and I need your advice. I have noticed that in your thesis statement you have mentioned your opinion. My IELTS teacher insists on the fact that the opinion should only be mentioned in the conclusion.

So the thesis statement would look like: ” Some people believe …. and others …. without mentioning MY opinion. Essay Development Programme! then in thesis the conclusion I don’t need a summary I just have to mention my opinion. Can you please advise me on on rural, this? Posterity will reward you sir. I appreciate your efforts. Home » Writing Task 2 » Writing Task 2 Discuss Both Views Essay Lesson. Check your email for the link.

Advantage Exam Preparation Limited. 4 Castleglen Park, Dundrum, County Down, BT33 0WL United Kingdom. The information on this site is for information purposes only. IELTS is a registered trademark of University of Cambridge, the British Council, and IDP Education Australia. This site and it's owners are not affiliated, approved or endorsed by the University of Cambridge ESOL, the British Council, and IDP Education Australia.

For full information please refer to better cats, our terms and conditions and essay on rural, disclaimer.

Custom Essay Order -
Descriptive essay on Rural …

4 Job 'Skills' to Leave Off a Resume. By Jada A. Graves, Staff Writer | May 24, 2012, at 10:50 a.m. Remember school days, when you were assigned a 10-page paper but you only essay development had eight pages of relevant content? Or that speech class where you were supposed to speak for five minutes but only essay prepared for essay development, four-and-a-half? What did you do?

Add filler, of course. The real world isn't quite the same. Job seekers, especially those just starting out, might feel the cass coursework need to essay development pad their resume with so-called skills. But both your cover letter and resume should be marketing documents that entice a hiring manager. The precious space you're afforded should include targeted content that illustrates how your experience and achievements mirror the qualifications requested in the job description. You should use—and list—your skills smartly. Feel free to topics media omit these four from essay, your final draft: Typing.

There are still professions for which it's a prerequisite to type 80 words per minute, particularly some office jobs. But unless the origin of life job description specifically asks for someone who can type quickly, you don't need to waste resume real estate acknowledging this skill. Generally, touch typing (the art of resting your fingers on a keyboard's home row, padding keys with particular fingers, and keeping your eyes on the source material) is a technique taken for granted in on rural today's job market. Ap Biology Of Life! According to Sarah Wright, the lead client representative for the Virginia-based ROCS staffing firm, most job seekers are familiar with QWERTY keys because of their Macbooks, iPads, and essay on rural development Nooks. Essay Better Pets! Employers generally assume that everyone operates a computer keyboard proficiently. It's not a completely dead skill, she says.

And it's certainly very important to be able to type quickly and efficiently, but many employers no longer specifically mention wanting you to essay programme have that skill. Never Learned to cornell Type? Most jobs will forgive a two-fingered hunt-and-peck technique if you're dexterous on social networks. Wright says: Social media is a very powerful tool in today's market, particularly LinkedIn. In addition, having a familiarity with Google +, knowing the ins and outs of Facebook, and staying savvy on Twitter-speak could be valuable skills to highlight on your resume. Development! Second Languages. The ability to of life essay speak a second and third language is a good thing to essay on rural highlight on your resume. But keep in mind that a hiring manager probably won't show much enthusiasm for your mastery of French or Italian.

Job descriptions are often asking for candidates that can speak English and essay topics Spanish, Wright says. [Speaking Spanish] is a powerful skill to on rural development programme possess in most occupations. And we're also finding that a person who speaks Spanish could be making a couple dollars more in the same position as someone who only speaks English. Don't Know a Second Language? It's OK—as long as you're effective at communicating in your first tongue. You need to know the basics of grammar and essay media capitalization [when writing in English], Wright says. You'd be surprised by how many candidates are not as strong in that area as they should be. Microsoft Office Suite. Although it can handicap a job seeker to essay on rural programme not use (or own) Microsoft Office Suite, mentioning this software on a resume won't give you an edge. Most hiring managers assume applicants know the cass coursework basics, and you don't want to waste space writing, Proficient at MS Office Suite when you could have elaborated on a distinctive skill or a career accomplishment.

You also don't want to hit a snag with that claim if, in essay on rural development reality, you can barely open an Excel spreadsheet. Topics! Illiterate on PowerPoint and OneNote? Don't panic. Many companies only use Excel, Outlook, and Word. Besides, you should spend time becoming versed in the latest software used in your field, and include that knowledge on your resume instead. Each field has its own set of software, and you should stay up to date on how to use them, Wright says. For example, within accounting, you should know how to on rural programme use the latest forms of QuickBooks and Sage Peachtree. Respectful Teachers! Shorthand. Employers seeking court reporters, administrative assistants, and essay programme executive secretaries will find this skill useful, and applicants should specify on a resume which method(s) of shorthand they know. But bricklayers, registered nurses, and respectful teachers essay security guards can stay mum about possessing this talent.

The need to use symbols for essay programme, dictation and transcription has been depleted in the advent of high-tech audio recording equipment and stenotype machines. Don't Understand Shorthand? You don't know how to of life essay save time when taking notes, but maybe you have great project-management skills. Or perhaps you consistently overperform under deadlines. Emphasizing your time-management skills is always a good idea on a resume, particularly if you can give examples of your achievements. What Can I Do Now to Achieve My Career Goals? Think beyond your industry and act if you#39;re seeking a future change. How to Answer the on rural development programme Dreaded Interview Question: Tell Me About Yourself.

A few key points to cornell essay helping you get through this tricky query. How to Start an Informal Mentorship. If your company doesn#39;t have a formal mentorship program, there#39;s no reason you can#39;t create your own! Ask key questions during your interview to get a sense of on rural development programme how you#39;ll fit in. Didn't Get Hired? Don't Take It Personally. You can control a lot about how well you do in prompts your job search … but not everything. Essay Development! Everything You Ever Wondered About Negotiating Salary, Answered.

How much should you ask for? What if they pull your offer? We've got answers to essay media all your trickiest salary questions. 4 Steps to a Successful Job Application. If you meet the qualifications, how can you put your best foot forward? 8 Things You Should Never Do at essay on rural development, a Job Interview.

Don’t make these mistakes during your next interview. 5 Things to essay Remember When You Don't Get the Job. How to use rejection to your own advantage. Here's what you need to know about on rural programme what to wear, how to prepare and what to say in a job interview.

Essay Writer for All Kinds of Papers -
Rural Development in India Essay - …

dissertationen Here you can find our publications. Follow the link to the get the document. Please also refer to the German site. Emanuele Del Monte, Andrea Borghini, Alberto Ciavattone, Barbara Ortolani, Andrea Vignoli, Analisi della vulnerabilità sismica degli edifici ospedalieri situati in tre province della regione toscana , Atti del XV ANIDIS 2013 „L’Ingegneria Sismica in Italia“, Padova, Italy, 2013. M. Espig, W. Hackbusch, A. Litvinenko, H. G. Essay Programme! Matthies, and E. Zander, Efficient analysis of high dimensional data in tensor formats , Sparse Grids and Applications (J. Thesis! Garcke and M. Griebel, eds.), Lecture Notes in programme, Computational Science and Engineering, vol. 88, Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2013, pp.

3156 N. Friedman, M.Weiner, Gy. Cass Coursework! Farkas, I. Hegedus, and A. Ibrahimbegovic, On the snap-back behavior of a self-deploying antiprismatic column during packing , Engineering Structures 50 (2013), 7489, N. Friedman and A. Ibrahimbegovic, Overview of highly flexible, deployable lattice structures used in architecture and civil engineering undergoing large displacements , Ybl Journal of Built Environment 1 (2013), no. 1, 85103 N. Friedman, V. Pomezanski, and on rural programme, E. Pintér, George Rozvany and Tomasz Lewinski (eds): Topology optimization in structural and continuum mechanics , Struct. Cornell Prompts! Multidisc. Optim.

48 (2013), 10271029 M. Hadigol, A. Programme! Doostan, H. G. Matthies, and R. Niekamp, Partitioned treatment of uncertainty in coupled domain problems: A separated representation approach , 2013 M. Krosche, A generic component-based software architecture for the simulation of cass coursework, probabilistic models , Ph.D. thesis, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Braunschweig, 2013 A. Essay On Rural Development! Litvinenko and H. G. Ap Biology Essay! Matthies, Numerical methods for uncertainty quantification and Bayesian update in essay, aerodynamics , Management and Minimisation of ap biology origin, Uncertainties and Errors in Numerical Aerodynamics (B. Eisfeld, H. Barnewitz, W. Fritz, and F. Thiele, 72 Annual Report 2013 of the Institute of Scientific Computing (eds.), Notes on Numerical Fluid Mechanics and Multidisciplinary Design, vol. 122, Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2013, pp. 265282, doi:10.1007/978-3-642-36185-2_11. Essay On Rural Development Programme! A. Litvinenko, H. G. Matthies, and T. A. El-Moselhy, Sampling and low-rank tensor approximation of the response surface , Monte Carlo and Quasi-Monte Carlo Methods 2012 (J. Dick, F. Y. Kuo, G. W. Peters, and I. H. Sloan, eds.), Springer Proceedings in Mathematics and Statistics, vol. 65, Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2013, pp. Topics! 535 551, doi:10.1007/978-3-642-41095-6_27.

A. On Rural Development! Litvinenko, H. G. Matthies and B. Khoromskij, Data sparse approximation of the Karhunen-Loève expansion , Oberwolfach Report to Miniworkshop Numerical Upscaling for Media with Deterministic and Stochastic Heterogeneity , 10-16 Feb. 2013; W. Nowak, A. Topics! Litvinenko, Kriging accelerated by essay on rural, orders of magnitude: combining low-rank covariance approximations with FFT-techniques , Mathematical Geosciences , 2013 O. Pajonk, B. V. Rosic, and H. G. Matthies, Sampling-free linear Bayesian updating of model state and parameters using a square root approach , Computers Geosciences (2013), no. 55, 7083, doi:10.1016/j.cageo.2012.05.017. J. Rang, Adaptive timestep control for the generalised- α method , Adaptive Modelling and Simulation (D. Aubry, P. Diez, B. Tie, and N. Paréz, eds.), CIMNE, Barcelona, 2013, pp. 559570, J. Rang, An analysis of the Prothero-Robinson example for constructing new DIRK and ROW methods , Journal of ap biology origin of life, Computational and Applied Mathematics, published online, 2013 J. On Rural Development! Rang, Coupling generalised-α methods: Analysis, adaptivity, and numerics , Computational Methods for essay dogs better than Coupled Problems in Science and Engineering V. A Conference Celebrating the 60th Birthday of Eugenio Oñate, 17-19 June 2013, Santa Eulalia, Ibiza, Spain, (M. P. Essay Development! S. Idelsohn and B. Schrefler, eds.), CIMNE, Barcelona, 2013, pp. 399401 Rang and H. G. Matthies, Stochastic Navier-Stokes equations are a coupled system , Computational Methods in Marine Engineering V, Proceedings Marine 2013, Hamburg (B. Brinkmann und Peter Wriggers, ed.), CIMNE, Barcelona, 2013, pp. 399401. B. Rosic, Variational formulations and functional approximation algorithms in stochastic plasticity of materials , Proceedings of the Second ECCOMAS Young Investigators Conference 2013, Bordeaux, France, 2013, URL: http://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/docs/00/85/58/38/PDF/RosicYIC2013.pdf.

Bojana V. Essay! Rosic, Anna Kucerová, Jan Sýkora, Oliver Pajonk, Alexander Litvinenko , Hermann G. Matthies: Parameter Identification in essay on rural programme, a Probabilistic Setting , Engineering Structures (2013) B. Essay! Rosic, A. Kucerová, J. Sýkora, O. Essay On Rural Programme! Pajonk, A. Litvinenko, and H. Respectful Teachers! Matthies, doi:10.1016/j.engstruct.2012.12.029, Eng. Struct. 50 (2013), no. 1, 179196, doi:10.1016/j.engstruct.2012.12.029. B. Essay On Rural! Rosic and thesis sleep apnea, H. G. Matthies, Identification of properties of stochastic elastoplastic systems , Computational Methods in Stochastic Dynamics (M. Papadrakakis, G. On Rural! Stefanou, and V. Papadopoulos, eds.), Computational Methods in of life, Applied Sciences 26, Springer-Verlag, Dordrecht, 2013, pp. 237253, http://www.springer.com/materials/mechanics/book/978-90-481-9986-0. M. Espig, W. Hackbusch, A. Development Programme! Litvinenko, H. G. Matthies, and P. Wähnert, Efficient low-rank approximation of the stochastic Galerkin matrix in tensor formats , Computers and Mathematics with Applications, 2012 A.-W.

Hamkar, S. Hartmann, and J. Rang, A stiffly accurate Rosenbrock-type method of order 2, Appl. Cass Coursework! Num. Math. 62 (2012), no. Essay On Rural Programme! 12, 18371848. M. Hautefeuille, J.-B. Colliat, A. Thesis Sleep Apnea! Ibrahimbegovic, H. G. Matthies,and P. Villon, A multi-scale approach to model localized failure with softening, Computers Structures 9495 (2012), 8395.

A. Development! Ibrahimbegovic, C. Cats! Kassiotis, and essay on rural development, H. G. Matthies, Tsunami impact on sleep coastal structures: partitioned solution procedure forfluid-structure interaction with free-surface flow, Proceedings of the International Symposium on Engineering. Lessons Learned from the 2011 Great East Japan Earthquake (U. Langer and on rural development programme, P. Paule, eds.), vol. 1, Kenchiku-Kaikan, Tamachi, Tokyo, 2012, pp. 111, URL: http://www.jaee.gr.jp/event/seminar2012/eqsympo/pdf/papers/143.pdf. Essay Dogs Pets Than Cats! A. Ibrahimbegovic and H. G. Matthies, Probabilistic multiscale analysis of inelastic localized failure in on rural, solid mechanics, Computer Assisted Methods in Engineering and Science 19 (2012), 277304, URL: http://cames.ippt.gov.pl/pdf/CAMES_19_3_5.pdf. D. Jürgens, M. Krosche, and R. Respectful Teachers! Niekamp: A Process forStochastic Material Analysis based on Empirical Data, Technische Mechanik, 32, 2-5, (2012), 303-306 A. Kucerová, J. Sýkora, B. Rosic, and on rural, H. G. Than! Matthies, Acceleration of uncertainty updating in the description of transport processes in on rural, heterogeneous materials, Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics 236 (2012), no. 18, 48624872, doi:10.1016/j.cam.2012.02.003. A. Litvinenko and essay topics media, H. G. Matthies Uncertainty Quantification in numerical Aerodynamic via low-rank Response Surface , PAMM Proc. Appl.

Math. Mech. 12, 781 784 (2012) / DOI 10.1002/pamm.201210379 H. G. Matthies, White noise analysis for essay programme stochastic partial differential equations, Numerical and Symbolic Scientific Computing (U. Langer and P. Paule, eds.), Springer-Verlag, Wien, 2012, pp. 157174, doi:10.1007/978-3-7091-0794-2_8. S. Czichon, D. Jürgens, W. V. Liebig, R. Rolfes, R. Niekamp, K. Schulte; Progressive Failure Analysis of Carbon Fiber Reinforces Polymers with Porosity Deects using a continuum damage approach, in: R. Rolfes, E.L. Jansen (Eds.); Proceedings of the 3rd ECCOMAS Thematic Conference on the Mechanical Response of Composites, pp 611--618, 2011 Christian Cabos and cass coursework, Hermann G. Matthies: The Energy Finite Element Method NoiseFEM. Essay Development Programme! In: Alexander K. Belyaev and Robin S. Langley (eds.): IUTAM Symposium on the Vibration Analysis of Structures with Uncertainties.

IUTAM Bookseries 27, pp. 171--185, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 2011. Origin Essay! http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-94-007-0289-9_13 D. Programme! Jürgens, R. Niekamp, M. Krosche; A Mulit-Scale Framework for Stochastic Analysis of Mulit-Phase Material, 1st International Symposium on of life essay Uncertainty Modelling in essay, Engineering, Prague, 2011, PDF. Ralf Hartmann, Joachim Held, Tobias Leicht: Adjoint-based error estimation and origin essay, adaptive mesh refinement for the RANS and k-omega turbulence model equations, J. Comput. Phys., 230(11):4268--4284, 2011, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jcp.2010.10.026 Christophe Kassiotis, Adnan Ibrahimbegovic, Rainer Niekamp, Hermann G. Matthies: Nonlinear fluid--structure interaction problem. Part I: implicit partitioned algorithm, nonlinear stability proof and validation examples. Comput Mech 47, 2011, pp 305--323. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s00466-010-0545-6 Christophe Kassiotis, Adnan Ibrahimbegovic, Rainer Niekamp, Hermann G. Development! Matthies: Nonlinear fluid--structure interaction problem. Part II: space discretization, implementation aspects, nested parallelization and application examples. Cornell! Comput Mech 47, 2011, pp 335--357. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s00466-010-0544-7 Tobias Leicht, Ralf Hartmann: Goal-oriented error estimation and programme, hp-adaptive mesh refinement for aerodynamic flows. 49th AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting, 2011, AIAA 2011-212. http://www.aiaa.org/ProceedingsDetail.aspx?id=3778 Tobias Leicht, Ralf Hartmann: Error estimation and hp-adaptive mesh refinement for respectful discontinuous Galerkin methods.

In: Z.J. Wang (ed), Adaptive High-Order Methods in Computational Fluid Dynamics, volume. 3, pp 67--94. World Science Books, Singapore, 2011, http://www.worldscibooks.com/mathematics/7792.html Martin Hautefeuille, Jean-Baptiste Colliat, Adnan Ibrahimbegovic, Hermann G. Matthies, P. Villon: A mulit-scale approach to model localized failure with softening, CAS, Volumes 9495, pages 83-95, 2012, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.compstruc.2011.11.007 Alexander Litvinenko, Hermann G. Matthies: Uncertainties Quantification and Data Compression in numerical Aerodynamics. Proc.

Appl. Math. and Mech. (PAMM) 11, 1, pp 877--878, 2011. http://dx.doi.org./10.1002/pamm.201110425 Hermann G. Matthies: Keynote Lecture Parametric Problems, Uncertainty Quantifation, and essay, Model Reduction, 1st International Symposium on Uncertainty Modelling in Engineering (ISUME), CVUT Prague, Czechoslovakia, 02.--04. Teachers! May, 2011, http://klobouk.fsv.cvut.cz/ anicka/isume/prezentace/Matthies.pdf Hermann G. Matthies, Alexander Litvinenko, Oliver Pajonk, Bojana Rosic, Elmar Zander: Parametric Uncertainty Computations with Tensor Product representations. Uncertainty Quantification in Scientific Computing, Boulder (CO), USA, 01.--04. August 2011, http://math.nist.gov/IFIP-UQSC-2011/slides/Matthies.pdf Hermann G. Matthies, Elmar Zander: Sparse Representations in Stochastic Mechanics. Essay On Rural Development! In: Manolis Papadrakakis, George Stefanou, Vissarion Papadopoulos (Eds.): Computational Methods in Stochastic Dynamics. Computational Methods in Applied Sciences 22, pp 247--265, 2011, Springer, Dordrecht, Heidelberg. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-90-481-9987-7_13 Hermann G. Matthies, Bojana Rosic, A deterministic filter for cass coursework estimation of parameters describing inelastic heterogenous media, in on rural development, E. Onate and D.R.J. Owen (Eds.): Proceedings of thesis sleep, XI International Conference on Computational Plasticity, Fundamentals and Applications (COMPLAS), pp 410--422, 2011. http://congress.cimne.com/complas2011/proceedings/full/p71.pdf Oliver Pajonk, Bojana V. Rosic, Alexander Litvinenko, Hermann Matthies: A Deterministic Filter for non-Gaussian State Estimation. Proc. Appl.

Math. and Mech. (PAMM) 11, pp 703--704, 2011. http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/pamm201110341 Joachim Rang: An Iteration-free, Partitioned Method for essay on rural development Solving Coupled Problems, in M. Papadrakakis, E. Oñate, B. Cornell Essay! Schrefler (Eds.), Proceedings of IV International Conference on Computational Methods for Coupled Problems in Science and Engineering, Kos, Greece, 20.--22. June 2011, CIMNE, Barcelona, pp 112--123. http://congress.cimne.com/coupled2011/frontal/doc/Coupled11_ebook.pdf B. Rosic; H. G. Matthies, A. Litvinenko, O. Pajonk, A. Kucerova, and J. Sykora, Bayesian Updating of on rural, uncertainties in the description of heat and moisture transport in of life, heterogenous materials, International Conference on Adaptive Modeling and Simulation ADMOS 2011, D. Aubry and P. Diez (Eds), pp. Essay Development Programme! 415-423, 2011. Bojana Rosic, Anna Kucerova, Jan Sykora, Oliver Pajonk, Alexander Litvinenko, Hermann G. Matthies, Bayesian updating of uncertanties in the description of heat and moisture transport in teachers, heterogeneous materials. In D. Aubry and P. Diez (Eds.): Proceedings of essay on rural, V International Conference on Adaptive Modeling and Simulation (ADMOS), CIMNE, Barcelona, 2011 Bojana Rosic, and prompts, Hermann G. Matthies. Plasticity described by uncertain parameters- a variational inequality approach, in E.Onate and D.R.J.

Owen (Eds.): Proceedings of XI International Conference on Computational Plasticity, Fundamentals and Applications (COMPLAS), CIMNE, Barcelona, 385--395, 2011. http://congress.cimne.com/complas2011/proceedings/full/p69.pdf Bojana Rosic, Hermann G. Matthies: Stochastic Galerkin Method for the Elastoplasticity Problem with Uncertain Parameters, in essay on rural programme, Dana Mueller-Hoeppe, Stefan Loehnert, Stefanie Reese (Eds.): Recent Developments and respectful, Innovative Applications in Computational Mechanics, pp 303--310, Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2011. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-17484-1_34 Bojana Rosic, Hermann G. Essay Development Programme! Matthies, Miroslav Zivkovic, Uncertainty Quantification of Infinitesimal Elastoplasticity. Scientific Technical Review, 61(2), 3--9, 2011. Respectful! http://www.vti.mod.gov.rs/ntp/rad2011/2-11/1/1.pdf. Alicia Guadalupe Ortega Camarena and Dominik Jürgens, Introducing a coupled model for essay simulating crowd behaviour, Pedestrian and Evacuation Dynamics 2008, Part 2, 697-703, 2010, PDF. Ralf Hartmann, Joachim Held, Tobias Leicht, and Florian Prill. Discontinuous Galerkin methods for computational aerodynamics _ 3D adaptive flow simulation with the DLR PADGE code. Aerosp. Sci. Technol., 14:512_519, 2010 doi: 10.1016/j.ast.2010.04.002 Ralf Hartmann, Joachim Held, Tobias Leicht, and cass coursework, Florian Prill. Development Programme! Error estimation and cass coursework, adaptive mesh refinement for aerodynamic flows. In Norbert Kroll, Heribert Bieler, Herman Deconinck, Vincent Couallier, Harmen van der Ven, and Kaare Sorensen, editors, ADIGMA -A European Initiative on the Development of Adaptive Higher-Order Variational Methods for Aerospace Applications, volume 113 of essay development, Notes on Numerical Fluid Mechanics and Multidisciplinary Design, pages 339_353.

Springer, 2010 doi: 10.1007/978-3-642-03707-8_24 Adnan Ibrahimbegovic and Hermann G. Matthies. Heterogeneous materials and failure with size effect. In Proceedings of the 9th World Congress on Computational Mechanics, page 248, Sydney, Australia, 2010 Adnan Ibrahimbegovic, Hermann G. Matthies, Jean-Baptiste Colliat, and Rainer Niekamp. Computational mechanics of essay better pets than, heterogeneous materials and failure with size effects. In IV European Conference on on rural Computational Mechanics, Paris, France, 16.-21.05.2010, https://www.eccm-2010.org/abstract_pdf/abstract_99.pdf V. John and J. Rang. Adaptive time step control for the incompressible Navier_Stokes equations. Comput. Methods Appl. Mech. Eng., 199:514_524, 2010 Christophe Kassiotis, Adnan Ibrahimbegovic, and Hermann G. Matthies. A componentwise implementation of a partitioned strategy for fluid-structure interaction and ap biology, its application to sloshing waves impacting structures.

In IV European Conference on Computational Mechanics, Paris, France, 16.-21.05.2010, URL: https://www.eccm-2010.org/abstract_pdf/abstract_1340.pdf Christophe Kassiotis, Adnan Ibrahimbegovic, and Hermann G. Matthies. Partitioned solution to fluid-structure interaction problems in appliction to free surface flows. European J. On Rural Programme! Mech. B/Fluids, 29:510_521, 2010 Christophe Kassiotis, Adnan Ibrahimbegovic, Hermann G. Matthies, and Botjan Brank. Stable splitting scheme for apnea general form of essay on rural, associated plasticity including different scales of space and time. Comp.

Meth. Appl. Mech. Engrng, 199:1254_1264, 2010 Anna Kucerová and essay, Hermann G. Matthies. Uncertainty updating in the description of on rural, heterogeneous materials associated plasticity including different scales of space and time. Technische Mechanik, 30:211_ 226, 2010 Anna Kucerova, Jan Sýkora, Bojana Rosi c, and Hermann G. Respectful! Matthies. Uncertainty updating in description of heterogeneous materials with nonlinear constitutive law. Essay On Rural Development Programme! In IV European Conference on Computational Mechanics, Paris, France, 16.-21.05.2010, URL: https://www.eccm-2010.org/abstract_pdf/abstract_2018.pdf Tobias Leicht and Ralf Hartmann. Error estimation and anisotropic mesh refinement for 3d laminar aerodynamic flow simulations. J. Essay Than! Comput.

Phys., 229(19):7344_7360, 2010, doi: 10.1016/j.jcp.2010.06.019 Tobias Leicht and development, Ralf Hartmann. Error estimation and anisotropic mesh refinement for aerodynamic flow simulations. In Gunilla Kreiss, Per Lötstedt, Axel Malqvist, and essay topics, Maya Neytcheva, editors, Numerical Mathematics and Advanced Applications, ENUMATH 2009, volume 2, pages 579_587. Springer, 2010, doi: 10.1007/978-3-642-11795-4_62 A. Litvinenko and H. G. Matthies Low-Rank Data Format for Uncertainty Quantification , International Conference on Stochastic Modeling Techniques and Data Analysis Proceedings, Editor: Christos H. Skiadas, pp. 477-484, Chania, Greece, 2010. A. Litvinenko and H. G. Matthies Sparse data formats and efficient numerical methods for uncertainties quantification in numerical aerodynamics , In Proceedings of the development programme IV European Congress on Computational Mechanics, Paris, France, 16.-21.05.2010 ,URL: http://www.eccm2010.org/complet/fullpaper_1036.pdf Dishi Liu and Hermann G. Matthies. Tryings to essay better pets than cats, break the curse of dimension in uncertainty quantification with shallow water equations. In IV European Conference on Computational Mechanics, Paris, France, 16.-21.05.2010, https://www.eccm-2010.org/abstract_pdf/abstract_1035.pdf Dishi Liu and on rural, Hermann G. Cass Coursework! Matthies. Tryings to break the essay development programme curse of dogs cats, dimension in uncertainty quantification with shallow water equations.

ECCM 2010, IV European Conference on Computational Mechanics Paris, France, May 16-21, 2010 Dishi Liu and Hermann G. Essay! Matthies. Thesis Sleep! Uncertainty quantification in computational science and engineering. In Proceedings of the 9th World Congress on Computational Mechanics, pages 297-298, Sydney, Australia, 2010 Hermann G. Matthies. Quantifizierung von Unsicherheiten: Stochastische FEM und Numerik stochastischer partieller Differentialgleichungen. GAMM-Rundbrief, 1:6-10, 2010 Hermann G. Matthies, Rainer Niekamp, Martin Hautefeuille, Dominik Jürgens, Christophe Kassiotis, Tarin Srisupattarawanit, Jean- Baptiste Colliat, and Adnan Ibrahimbegovic. Development Programme! Elements of a computational framework for than coupled simulations. GAMM-Mitteilungen, 33:73-78, 2010 PDF. J. Müller, S. Simon, U. Motschmann, K. H. Glassmeier, J. Saur, J. Schüle, and essay on rural development programme, G. Pringle. Teachers! Magnetic field fossilization and tail reconfiguration at Titan during a magnetopause passage: 3D adaptive hybrid code simulations. Planetary and Space Science, 58:1526-1546, 2010 Alessandra Nigro, Carmine De Bartolo, Ralf Hartmann, and Francesco Bassi. Discontinuous Galerkin solution of preconditioned Euler equations for very low Mach number flows.

Int. J. Essay! Numer. Meth. Fluids, 63(4):449_467, 2010, doi: 10.1002/_d.2083, http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/fld.2083 Oliver Pajonk, Hassan Mustafa, Markus Krosche, and Ralf Schulze- Riegert. Ensemble based production optimization: A case example. In DGMK-Tagungsbericht (Deutsche Wissenschaftliche Gesellschaft für Erdöl, Erdgas und Kohle) 2010-1, pages 511-520, Hamburg, 2010 [22] Oliver Pajonk, Ralf Schulze-Riegert, Markus Krosche, Hermann Matthies, and Joachim Axmann. Cass Coursework! Uncertainty updating in oil reservoir simulation. In Proceedings of the IV European Conference on Computational Mechanics, May 16-21, Paris, France, 2010, https://www.eccm-2010.org/abstract_pdf/abstract_565.pdf Oliver Pajonk, Ralf Schulze-Riegert, Markus Krosche, and Hermann G. Matthies.

Multiscale wavelet analysis applied to localization of covariance estimates in EnKF. In Proceedings of the 12th European Conference on the Mathematics of Oil Recovery, September 6-9, Oxford, United Kingdom, 2010, http://earthdoc.eage.org/detail.php?pubid=41337 Bojana Rosic, Hermann G. Matthies, and Miroslav Zivkovic. Mathematical formulation and numerical simulation of on rural, stochastic elastoplastic behaviour. In IV European Conference on Computational Mechanics, Paris, France, 16.-21.05.2010, http://www.eccm2010.org/complet/fullpaper_489.pdf Josef Schüle. Paralleles Rechnen. Performancebetrachtungen zu Gleichungslösern. Oldenbourg Verlag, München, 2010 A.S. Zymaris, D.I. Papadimitriou, K.C. Giannakoglou, and cass coursework, C. Othmer. Adjoint wall functions: A new concept for use in aerodynamic shape optimization.

J. Comput. Phys., 229(13):5228 - 5245, 2010 A.S. Zymaris, D.I. Papadimitriou, K.C. On Rural Development Programme! Giannakoglou, and Carsten Othmer. Location of essay pets than, suction or blowing jets using the continuous adjoint approach.

In ECCOMAS Computational Fluid Dynamics, Lissabon, Portugal, 14.-17.06.2010, http://web.univ-ubs.fr/limatb/EG2M/Disc_Seminaire/ECCOMAS- CFD2010/papers/01306.pdf. Lutz Angermann, J. Essay Development! Rang: The perturbation index of PDAE models in groundwater flow simulations. Far East J. Appl. Math., 36, 271-295, 2009 Francesco Bassi, C. D. Bartolo, R. Hartmann, A. Nigro: A discontinuous Galerkin method for essay topics media inviscid low Mach number flows. J. Comput. Phys., 228, 3996_4011, 2009. Christian Cabos, H. G. On Rural Development Programme! Matthies: Noise FEM - A Validated Energy Finite Element Method for Structure Borne Sound Prediction, Proceedings of IUTAM Symposium on dogs better cats The Vibration Analysis of Structures with Uncertainties, St. Petersburg, 6.-9.7.2009 Alicia G. On Rural Development! Ortega Camarena, D. Jürgens: Introducing a Coupled Model for Simulating Crowd Behaviour. Respectful Teachers! In: C. Rogsch, A. Schadschneider, W. Klingsch, M. Essay On Rural Development Programme! Schreckenberg (eds), Pedestrian and Evacuation Dynamics 2008, Springer, 625-630, 2009 Ralf Hartmann, P. Houston: Error estimation and adaptive mesh refiment for aerodynamic flows. In: H. Deconinck (ed.) VKI LS 2010-01: 36th CFD/ADIGMA course on hp-adaptive and hp-multigrid methods, Oct. 26-30, 2009.

2009 Ralf Hartmann, M. Lukácová-Medvid'ová, F. Prill: Efficient preconditioning for the discontinuous Galerkin finite element method by low-order elements. Appl. Numer. Math., 59, 1737-1753, 2009 Dominik Jürgens: Advanced Software Engineering for FSI Applications. In: Stefan Hartmann, Andreas Meister, Michael Schäfer, Stefan Turek (eds): International Workshop on Fluid-Structure Interaction: Theory, Numerics and cornell, Applications, 172-177, 2009 PDF Christophe Kassiotis, J.-B. Essay On Rural Programme! Colliat, A. Media! Ibrahimbegovic, H. G. Matthies: Multiscale in time and stability analysis of operator split solution procedure applied to thermomechanical problems.

Engrng. Computations 26, 205-223, 2009 Martin Krosche, Hermann G. Matthies: Component-Based Software Realisations of Monte Carlo and Stochastic Galerkin Methods, Proceedings in on rural development programme, Applied Mathematics and cornell prompts, Mechanics (PAMM), 10765-10766, 2009 B. N. Khoromskij, A. Litvinenko and H. G. Matthies Application of hierarchical matrices for on rural development computing the Karhunen-Loeve expansion , Computing, 84 (2009), pp.49-67. Alexander Litvinenko, H. G. Matthies: Sparse Data Representation of essay media, Random Fields. Proceedings in on rural development programme, Applied Mathematics and Mechanics (PAMM) 9, 587-588, 2009. Hermann G. Matthies, R. Essay Pets Than Cats! Niekamp, M. Hautefeuille, D. Jürgens, C. Essay On Rural Development Programme! Kassiotis, T. Srisupattarawanit, J.-B. Respectful Essay! Colliat, A. Ibrahimbegovic: The mechanics of coupling. Essay On Rural Development Programme! In: Coupled Problems 2009, Proceedings of the International Conference on Computational Methods for Coupled Problems in ap biology, Science and Engineering, Ischia, Italy, 8.-11.6.2009. Essay Development! Hermann G. Matthies, E. Zander: Sparse Representations in Stochastic Mechanics, Proceedings of the 2nd South-East European Conference on Computational Mechanics (SEECCM), Rhodos, Greece, 22.-24.6.2009 Hermann G. Matthies, R. Niekamp, M. Hautefeuille, D. Jürgens, C. Kassiotis, T. Srisupattarawanit, J.-B.

Colliat, A. Ibrahimbegovic, Elements of a Computational Framework for Coupled Simulations, Proceedings of 6th International Congress of Croatian Society of essay better pets, Mechanics (ICCSM) Dubrovnik, Croatia, 30.9.-2.10.2009 Rainer Niekamp, Damijan Markovic, Adnan Ibrahimbegovic, Hermann G. Matthies, Robert L. Development Programme! Taylor. Multi-scale modelling of origin essay, heterogeneous structures with inelastic, constitutive behavior. Part II - software coupling implementation aspects. Engrng. Computations 26, 6-28, 2009 Oliver Pajonk, Ralf Schulze-Riegert, Markus Krosche: Evolutionary Optimization and Stochastic Filtering - A Hybrid Approach. In: H.C. Essay Development Programme! Rodrigues, C.M. Soares, J.M.

Guedes, P.R. Fernandes, J.O. Folgado, C. Pina, M.M. Neves (eds): Proceedings of the 8th World Congress on Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization, Lisboa, Portugal 2009 Florian Prill, M. Lukácová-Medvid'ová, R. Hartmann: A multilevel discontinuous Galerkin method for the compressible Navier-Stokes equations. In: A. Handlovicová, P. Frolkovic, K. Mikula, D. .Evcovi (eds), Proceedings of ALGORITMY 2009.

Podbanské, Slovakia, 15.-20.3.2009 Florian Prill, M. Apnea! Lukácová-Medvid'ová, R. Hartmann: Smoothed aggregation multigrid for essay the discontinuous Galerkin method. Essay Prompts! SIAM J.Sci.Comput., 31, 3503-3528, 2009. Joachim Rang, Johannes Schöön, Hermann G. Matthies: Solving FSI problems with high resolution and using a component framework in parallel. In: Stefan Hartmann, Andreas Meister, Michael Schäfer, Stefan Turek (eds): International Workshop on development programme Fluid-Structure Interaction: Theory, Numerics and Applications, Kassel, 205-14, 2009 Bojana Rosic, H. G. Teachers Essay! Matthies, M. Zivkovic, A. Ibrahimbegovic: Uncertainty and essay, Plasticity: Stochastic Formulation and Applications. Proceedings of the 2nd South-East European Conference on Computational Mechanics (SEECCM), Rhodes, Greece, 22.-24.6.2009 Bojana Rosic, H. G. Matthies, M. Respectful! Zivkovic, A. Ibrahimbegovic: Formulation and Computational Application of Inelastic Media with Uncertain Parameters. Proceedings of essay programme, Xth International Conference on cass coursework Computational Plasticity (COMPLAS), Barcelona, Spain, 2.-4.9.2009 Bojana Rosic, H. Development Programme! G. Matthies, M. Zivkovic, A. Ibrahimbegovic: Stochastic Elastoplasticity. Proceedings of 6th International Congress of Croatian Society of Mechanics (ICCSM), Dubrovnik, Croatia, 30.9.- 2.10.2009 Johannes Schöön, Joachim Rang: FSI-Schiff - Numerische Lösungmethode für Fluid-Struktur Wechselwirkungsprobleme (FSI) im Schiffbau. In: Ralf Fiedler (ed.), Statustagung Schifffahrt und Meerestechnik 2009, Projektträger Jülich, Forschungszentrum Jülich, 82-96, 2009. Ralf Schulze-Riegert, Markus Krosche, Oliver Pajonk: Hybrid Optimization Coupling EnKF and Evolutionary Algorithms for origin History Matching: A Case Example, SPE EUROPEC/EAGE Annual Conference and Exhibition, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 8.-11.6.2009 Ralf Schulze-Riegert, Markus Krosche, Oliver Pajonk: Data Assimilation Coupled to Evolutionary Algorithms - A Case Example in History Matching, SPE/EAGE Reservoir Characterization and development programme, Simulation Conference, Abu Dhabi, UAE, 19.-21.10.2009. Jean-Baptiste Colliat, Martin Hautefeuille, Adnan Ibrahimbegovic, Meso to macro scale probability aspects for size effects and essay, heterogeneous materials failure, in O. Cazacu, (ed.) Multiscale Modeling of heterogeneous materials.

Wiley (ISTE), London, UK, 2008. Ralf Hartmann, P. Houston, An optimal order interior penalty discontinuous Galerkin discretization of the compressible Navier-Stokes equations, J. Comput. Phys., 227(22): 9670-9685, 2008. Ralf Hartmann, Multitarget error estimation and adaptivity in essay, aerodynamic flow simulations, SIAM J. Sci. Comput., 31(1): 708-731, 2008. Ralf Hartmann, Numerical analysis of higher order discontinuous Galerkin finite element methods, in H. Essay Dogs Pets Cats! Deconinck, editor, VKI LS 2008-08: CFD - ADIGMA course on essay development very high order discretization methods, Oct. 13-17, 2008. Von Karman Institute for dogs better cats Fluid Dynamics, Rhode Saint Genèse, Belgium, 2008. On Rural Development Programme! Martin Hautefeuille, Jean-Baptiste Colliat, Adnan Ibrahimbegovic, Hermann G. Matthies, Multiscale zoom capabilities for damage assessment in respectful, strucutures, in Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Research Workshop on damage assessment and reconstruction after natural disasters and previous military activities, Sarajevo, Bosnia Herzegovina, 2008.

Martin Hautefeuille, Jean-Baptiste Colliat, Adnan Ibrahimbegovic, Hermann G. Development! Matthies, On a multiscale framework to model heterogeneous material with strongly coupled scales, in Proceedings of the Eighth World Congress on Computational Mechanics (WCCM VIII), Venice, Italy, 2008 Dominik Jürgens, Generative Programming in Scientific Computing; Special Issue: 79th Annual Meeting of the International Association of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics (GAMM), Bremen 2008, Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 10973-10974, December 2008, PDF. Boris N. Khoromskij, Alexander Litvinenko, Data Sparse Computation of the Karhunen- Loève Expansion, Numerical Analysis and Applied Mathematics: International Conference on Numerical Analysis and Applied Mathematics, AIP Conf. Essay Topics Media! Proc. vol. 1048: 311-314, New York, 2008. Boris N. Khoromskij, Alexander Litvinenko, Hermann G. Matthies, Application of hierarchical matrices for computing the essay development programme Karhunen-Loève Expansion, Computing, 84(1- 2):49-67, 2009. Martin Krosche, Martin Hautefeuille, Simulation and cass coursework, solution of stochastic systems with a component-based software design, PAMM, 7 (1): 2140001-2140002, 2008. Tobias Leicht, Ralf Hartmann, Anisotropic mesh refinement for essay development discontinuous Galerkin methods in two-dimensional aerodynamic flow simulations, Int. Origin Essay! J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, 56(11): 2111-2138, 2008. Essay On Rural Development Programme! Hermann G. Matthies, Bojana Rosic, Inelastic Media under Uncertainty: Stochastic Models and respectful teachers essay, Computational Approaches, in: B. Daya Reddy (ed): IUTAM Symposium on Theoretical, Comoputational, and Modelling Aspects of Inelastic Media, Springer IUTAM Bookseries vol 11: 185-194, 2008.

Hermann G. Matthies, Stochastic Finite Elements: Computational Approaches to Stochastic Partial Differential Equations, Zeitschrift für Angewandte Mathematik und Mechanik (ZAMM), 88 (11): 849-873, 2008 Carsten Othmer, A Continuous Adjoint Formulation for essay on rural the Computation of Topological and Surface Sensitivities of Ducted Flows, Int. J. Num. Essay! Meth. Fluids, 58: 862-877, 2008, DOI: 10.1002/fld.1770 Oliver Pajonk, Markus Krosche, Ralf Schulze-Riegert, Rainer Niekamp, Hermann G. Matthies, Stochastic Optimization Using EA and EnKF - A Comparison, Proceedings of the on rural development 11th European Conference on media the Mathematics of Oil Recovery, CD-ROM 2008. Joachim Rang, Lutz Angermann, New Rosenbrock Methods of Order 3 for PDAEs of programme, Index 2, Advances in Differential Equations and Control Processes, 1 (2): 193-217, 2008. Essay Dogs Better Pets Than! Joachim Rang, Pressure corrected implicit Θ-schemes for the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations, Applied Mathematics and Computation, 201 (1-2):747-761, 2008 Bojana Rosic, Hermann G. On Rural Programme! Matthies, Computational Approaches to Inelastic Media with Uncertain Parameters, Journal of the Serbian Society for Computational Mechanics, 2:28-43, 2008. Ralf Schulze-Riegert, Markus Krosche, Oliver Pajonk, Trine Myrland, Impact of Realtime Measurements for Data Assimilation in Reservoir Simulation, DGMK Tagungsbericht 2008-1, 200.

Wolfgang Bangerth, Ralf Hartmann, Guido Kanschat, Deal.II - A General Purpose Object Oriented Finite Element Library, ACM Transactions on Mathematical Software, 33(4), 2007. Kurt Chudej, Hans Josef Pesch, Joachim Rang, Index analysis of models, In: Sundmacher, K.; Kienle, A.; Pesch, H.J.; Berndt, J.F.; Huppmann, G. (Hrsg.): Molten Carbonate Fuel Cells. Modeling, Analysis, Simulation, and teachers essay, Control. Wiley- VCH, Weinheim, 2007. Jean-Baptiste Colliat, Martin Hautefeuille, Adnan Ibrahimbegovic, Hermann G. Matthies, Stochastic approach to size effect in programme, quasi-brittle materials, Comptes-Rendus Mecanique 2007 3358, 430435. Ralf Hartmann, DG discretizations for compressible flows: Adjoint consistency analysis, error estimation and adaptivity, In: R. Topics! Rannacher, E. Süli, and R. Verführt, eds., Adaptive Numerical Methods for PDEs, Mathematisches Forschungsinstitut Oberwolfach Report 29/2007, pp. 2226. On Rural Development! Ralf Hartmann, Adjoint consistency analysis of Discontinuous Galerkin discretizations, SIAM J. Essay Dogs Than! Numer. Anal., 45(6), pp. 2671-2696, 2007 Ralf Hartmann, Error estimation and adjoint based refinement for an adjoint consistent DG discretization of the compressible Euler equations, Int.

J. On Rural Development! Computing Science and Mathematics, 2007, Vol. 1, pp. 207-220. Martin Hautefeuille, Adnan Ibrahimbegovic, Jean-Baptiste Colliat, Damijan Markovic, Pierre Villon, On a General Primal/Dual Multi-scale Framework to model Heterogeneous Material, ECCOMAS Thematic Conference on Multi-scale Computational Methods for Solids and Fluids, In: A. Cass Coursework! Ibrahimbegovic, F. Dias, H. Matthies and P. Wriggers, 2007. Martin Hautefeuille, S. Melnyk, Jean-Baptiste Colliat, Hermann G. Matthies, Adnan Ibrahimbegovic, A Computational Approach for Probabilistic Laws Identification of on rural, Heterogeneous Materials Plastic Behavior Properties, IX International Conference on Computational Plasticity, In: E. Oñate and D. Thesis Apnea! R. J. Owen, CIMNE Press, 2007. Christophe Kassiotis, Jean-Baptiste Colliat, Adnan Ibrahimbegovic, Hermann G. Matthies, Stability analysis of a strong coupling procedure for essay on rural thermomechanics problems with multiscale in thesis, time, Coupled Problems 2007 - 2nd International Conference on Computational Methods for Coupled problems in Science and Engineering, 2007. Christophe Kassiotis, D. Dutykh, F. Dias, Adnan Ibrahimbegovic, A Partitioned Approach to essay programme, Model Tsunami Impact on Coastal Protections, ECCOMAS Thematic Conference on Multi-scale Computational Methods for Solids and Fluids, 2007. Tobias Leicht, Ralf Hartmann, Anisotropic mesh refinement for discontinuous Galerkin methods in two-dimensional aerodynamic flow simulations, Int. J. Numer.

Meth. Fluids (56), pp. 2111-2138, 2007 Oliver Kayser-Herold, Hermann G. Matthies, A unified least-squares formulation for fluid-structure interaction problems, Computers and Structures (85), pp. 998-1011, 2007 B.N.Khoromskij, A.Litvinenko H-matrix based preconditioner for the skin problem Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering, Series Editors: Barth, T.J., Griebel, M., Keyes, D.E., Nieminen, R.M., Roose, D., Schlick, T., 2007 Joachim Rang, Martin Krosche, Rainer Niekamp, Hermann G. Matthies, Solving fluid-structure interaction problems using MpCCI and the Component Template Library (CTL), Proceedings of the 8th MpCCI User Forum, 2007. Thomas-P. Fries, Hermann G. Matthies, A stabilized and coupled meshfree/meshbased method for origin essay the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations Part I: Stabilization, Comp.

Meth. Appl. Mech. Engrng. 195 (2006) 62056224. Thomas-P. Fries, Hermann G. Matthies, A stabilized and coupled meshfree/meshbased method for the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations Part II: Coupling, Comp.

Meth. Appl. Mech. Engrng. Essay! 195 (2006) 61916204. Ralf Hartmann, Derivation of an dogs better pets cats, adjoint consistent discontinuous Galerkin discretization of the compressible Euler equations, In G. Lube and G. Rapin, editors, Proceedings of the BAIL 2006 conference, 2006. Ralf Hartmann Error estimation and adjoint-based adaptation in essay on rural programme, aerodynamics, In P. Wesseling, E. Oñate, and J. Périaux, editors, Proceedings of the ECCOMAS CFD 2006, September 5-8, Egmond aan Zee, Niederlande, 2006. Volker John, Gunnar Matthies, Joachim Rang, A comparison of timediscretization/ linearization approaches for the incompressible NavierStokes equations, Comput. Methods Appl. Mech. Eng.,195, (2006) 59956010.

Dominik Jürgens, Markus Krosche, Siegfried Hackel, Beatrix Harcken, User-Mode-Linux as a Platform for Grid Computing An Approach to Secure Resource Sharing Using Virtual Resources, Praxis der Informationsverarbeitung und Kommunikation 29(2): 88-91 (2006), PDF. Hermann G. Better Pets Than Cats! Matthies, Quantifying Uncertainty: Modern Computational Representation of Probability and development, Applications In: A. Ibrahimbegovic and sleep apnea, I. Kozar (eds.), Extreme Man-Made and Natural Hazards in programme, Dynamics of Structures In: Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Research Workshop PST.ARW981641. Sveucilinšna knjizica, Rijeka, 2006. Hermann G. Matthies, Rainer Niekamp, Numerical and Algorithmic Aspects of Coupled Problems, in Proceedings of the First South-East European Conference on Computational Mechanics SEECCM 06, Kragujevac, 28.30. Juni 2006 3138. Hermann G. Matthies, Rainer Niekamp, Tarin Srisupattarawanit, Scientific Computing with Software Components, IACM Expressions 19 (2006) 2731. Sleep! Hermann G. Matthies, Rainer Niekamp, Jan Steindorf, Algorithms for strong coupling procedures, Comp. Meth. Appl. Mech. Engrng.

195 (2006) 20282049. Hermann G. Matthies, Andreas Keese, Adaptive Uncertainty Quantification, in Proceedings of the Eighth International Conference on essay programme Computational Structures Technology, B.H.V. Cass Coursework! Topping, G. Montero and R. Montenegro, (Editors), Civil- Comp Press, Stirlingshire, United Kingdom, paper 55, 2006. Joachim Rang, A note on implicit Θ-schemes applied on the Navier-Stokes-equations, 06-40, Preprint, Fakultät für Mathematik, Otto-von-Guericke-Universität Magdeburg, 2006. Joachim Rang, Automatic step size selection for essay on rural the fractional-step-Θ-scheme, 06-45, Preprint, Fakultät für Mathematik, Otto-von-Guericke-Universität Magdeburg, 2006. Ralf Schulze-Riegert, Markus Krosche, Abul K. M. Fahimuddin, S. Ghedan Multi- Objective Optimization with Application to Model Validation and Uncertainty Quantification, In 15th Society of Petroleum Engineers Middle East Oil Gas Show and Conference, Bahrain, 10.13. Thesis Sleep! März, 2006. Tarin Srisupattarawanit, Rainer Niekamp, Hermann G. Matthies, Simulation of nonlinear random finite depth waves coupled with an elastic structure, Comput. Methods Appl.

Mech. Eng. Essay On Rural Development Programme! 195 (2006) 30723086. Thomas-Peter Fries, Hermann G. Matthies, Simulation of Incompressible Flows with Coupled FEM/EFG shape functions, PAMM 5, Issue 1 (2005) 461462. Oliver Kayser-Herold, Hermann G. Matthies, Least squares finite element methods for fluidstructure interaction problems, Computers and Structures 83 (2005) 191207.

Oliver Kayser-Herold, Hermann G. Ap Biology Origin Of Life Essay! Matthies, First Order LSFEM for Second Order Hyperbolic Problems, PAMM 5, Issue 1 (2005) 835836. Essay Programme! Andreas Keese, Hermann G. Matthies, Hierarchical parallelisation for the solution of stochastic finite element equations, Computers and Structures 83 (2005) 10331047. Hermann G. Matthies, Andreas Keese, Galerkin methods for linear and essay dogs better pets than cats, nonlinear elliptic stochastic partial differential equations, CMAME 194 (2005) 12951331. Hermann Matthies, Roger Ohayon (Eds.): Special Issue on essay on rural programme Advances in Analysis of origin, Fluid Structure Interaction, Computers Structures 83 (23), 2005. Essay! Damijan Markovic, Rainer Niekamp, Adnan Ibrahimbegovic, Hermann G. Matthies, Multiscale modeling of heterogeneous structures with inelastic constitutive behavior: Part I Physical and cass coursework, Mathematical aspects, Engrng. Computations 22 (2005) 664683. Erwin Stein, Rainer Niekamp, Stephan Ohnimus, Matthias Schmidt, Hierarchical Model and essay development, Solution Adaptivity of Thin-walled Structures by the Finite-Elements-Method, Adaptive Finite Elements in Linear and Nonlinear Solid and Structural Mechanics in Erwin Stein (ed.), Springer, Wien (2005) 59147. Hermann G. Matthies, Rainer Niekamp, Jan Steindorf, Algorithms for better pets strong coupling procedures, accepted for publication, Comp.

Meth. Appl. Mech. Eng., 2004. Damijan Markovic, Rainer Niekamp, Adnan Ibrahimbegovic, Hermann G. Matthies, A parallelized algorithm for multi-scale modeling of heterogeneous structures with inelastic constitutive behavior, preprint, 2004. Damijan Markovic, Rainer Niekamp, Adnan Ibrahimbegovic, Hermann G. Matthies, A multi-scale finite element model for development programme inelastic behaviour of heterogeneous structures and its parallel computing implementation, in: Adnan Ibrahimbegovic and Bostan Brank, editors, Multi-physics and multi-scale computer models in non-linear analysis and prompts, optimal design of engineering structures under extreme conditions, Ljubljana, 13.

17 June. 2004. Narodna i univerzitetna knji zica. NATO-ARW in Bled. Hermann G. Matthies, Jan Steindorf, Strong Coupling Methods in W. On Rural Development Programme! L. Wendland and topics media, M. Efendiev (Eds.), Analysis and development, Simulation of Multifield Problems, Springer Verlag, Berlin, 2003. Oliver Kayser-Herold, Hermann G. Matthies: Space-time adaptive solution of fluid structure interaction problems , in: K.-J. Bathe (ed.), Proc. of the Second M.I.T. Conf. on Computational Fluid and Solid Mechanics.

Elsevier. Amsterdam, 2003. Andreas Keese, Hermann G. Matthies: Hierarchical parallel solution of stochastic systems , in: K.-J. Bathe (ed.), Proc. of the cass coursework Second M.I.T. Conf. on essay on rural development Computational Fluid and Solid Mechanics.

Elsevier. Thesis Apnea! Amsterdam, 2003. Markus Krosche, Rainer Niekamp, Hermann G. Matthies: A component based architecture for coupling, optimisation, and simulation software in a distributed environment , pp. 20-23 in: W. Dosch and R. Y. Essay On Rural Development! Lee (eds.), Proc. ACIS Fourth Int. Conf. on Software Engrng., Artificial Intelligence, Networking, and Parallel/Distributed Computing (SPND ’03), 16-18 October 2003, Lübeck.

ACIS, 2003. Markus Krosche, Rainer Niekamp, Hermann G. Matthies: PLATON- A problem solving environment for computational steering of evolutionary optimisation on cass coursework the GRID , in: G. Bugeda and essay on rural programme, J. A. Désidéri and J. Topics Media! Periaux and essay development, M. Schoenauer and G. Winter (eds.), Proc. Int. Conf. of Evolutionary Methods for Design, Optimisation, and essay, Control with Application to Industrial Problems (EUROGEN 2003). CIMNE, Barcelona, 2003.

Hermann G. Matthies, Jan Steindorf, Partitioned strong coupling algorithms for fluidstructure interaction , Computers and Structures 81 (2003)805-812. Hermann G. Matthies, Marcus Meyer: Nonlinear Galerkin methods for the model reduction of nonlinear dynamical systems , Computers and essay development, Structures 81 (2003)1277 1286. Marcus Meyer, Hermann G. Matthies, Efficient model reduction in non-linear dynamics using the essay Karhunen-Loève expansion and on rural development, dual-weighted-residual methods , Computational Mechanics 31:1-2(2003)179-191 in W. L. Wendland and M. Cass Coursework! Efendiev (Eds.), Analysis and essay programme, Simulation of Multifield Problems, Springer Verlag, Berlin, 2003. Sleep Apnea! Hermann G. Matthies, Jan Steindorf: Strong Coupling Methods in W. L. Wendland, M. Efendiev (Eds.): Analysis and Simulation of Multifield Problems, Springer Verlag, Berlin, 2003. Oliver Kayser-Herold, Hermann G. Matthies: H-1 LSFEM for Fluid-Structure Problems , PAMM 3 (2003) 577578. Andreas Keese, Hermann G. Development Programme! Matthies: Sparse Quadrature as an Alternative to Monte Carlo for Stochastic Finite Element Techniques , PAMM 3 (2003) 493494. M. Briesen, Jörg R. Weimar, Distributed Simulation Environment for essay better pets cats Coupled Cellular Automata in Java , Parallel Computing.

Advances and essay on rural development, Current Issues (Parco 2001), G. Joubert, A. Murli, F. Peters, and topics, M. Vaneschi (Eds.), Imperial College Press, 2002. U. Freiwald, Jörg R. Weimar, The Java based cellular automata simulation system:JCASim , Future Generation Computing Systems 18 :7 (2002) 995-1004. A. Keese, H. G. Matthies, Efficient Solvers for Nonlinear Stochastic Problems , Proceedings of the Fifth World Congress on Computational Mechanics, Wien, Österreich, Juli 2002, Online-Veröffentlichung (ISBN 3-9501554-0-6), http://wccm.tuwien.ac.at/publications/Papers/fp81007.pdf. H. G. Matthies, A. Keese, Fast solvers for the white noise analysis of stochastic systems , Proceedings in Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, 1 (2002), 456-457. H. G. Essay On Rural Programme! Matthies, J. Steindorf, Fully coupled fluid-structure interaction using weak coupling , Proceedings in Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, 1 (2002), 37-38.

H. Ap Biology! G. Development! Matthies, J. Steindorf, Partioned but strongly coupled iteration schemes for non-linear fluid-structure interaction , Computers and Structures, 80 (2002), 1991-1999. M. Meyer, Hermann G. Matthies, Dual weighted residual and nonlinear Galerkin methods in the simulation of the aeroelastic response of of life essay, wind turbines , Proceedings in Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, 1 (2002), 77-78. C. Othmer, J. Schüle, Dynamic load balancing of plasma particle-in-cell simulations: The taskfarm alternative , Computer Physics Communications 147 (2002) , 741-744. On Rural Development Programme! Jörg R.Weimar, Three-dimensional Cellular Automata for Reaction-Diffusion Systems , Fundamenta Informaticae 52 :1-3 (2002) 275-282. Jörg R. Weimar, Cellular Automata Approaches to respectful essay, Enzymatic Reaction Networks Cellular Automata, (ACRI 2002), S. Bandini, B. Chopard, M. Tomassini (Eds.), Springer Lecture Notes in essay development programme, Computer Science 2493, 2002, 294-303. Marcus Briesen, Jörg R.Weimar, Distributed Simulation Environment for Coupled Cellular Automata in cornell prompts, Java , in G. Joubert, A. Murli, F. Peters, and M. Vaneschi (Eds.), Parallel Computing. Development! Advances and Current Issues (Parco 2001), Imperial College Press, 2002. Uwe Freiwald, Jörg R.Weimar, The Java based cellular automata simulation system - JCASim; Future Generation Computing Systems (accepted for publication).

Hermann.G. Matthies, Andreas Keese, Multilevel Methods for Stochastic Systems , Proceedings of the 2nd European Conference on Computational Mechanics, Krakau, 2001. Hermann G. Matthies, Andreas Keese, Multilevel solvers for the analysis of stochastic systems , in K.-J. Bathe (Ed.), Proceedings of the essay better pets First MIT Conference on Computational Fluid and Solid Mechanics, Elsevier, Amsterdam 2001. Hermann G. Matthies, Jan Steindorf, How to make weak couplings strong, in K.-J. Bathe (Ed.), Proceedings of the on rural First MIT Conference on Computational Fluid and Solid Mechanics, Elsevier, Amsterdam 2001.

Marcus Meyer, Hermann G. Matthies, Non-linear Galerkin methods in apnea, the simulation of the aeroelastic response of wind turbines , in K.-J. Bathe (Ed.), Proceedings of the on rural First MIT Conference on Computational Fluid and Solid Mechanics, Elsevier, Amsterdam 2001. Sleep! Carsten Othmer, K.H. On Rural Development Programme! Glassmeier, U. Motschmann, J. Schüle, Ch. Frick: 3D Simulations of Shock-like Ion Thruster Neutralization , AIAA paper 2001-3784, Proceedings of the AIAA/ASME/SAE/ASEE Joint Propulsion Conference and Exhibit, 2001. Carsten Othmer, K.H. Glassmeier, U. Motschmann, J. Cornell Prompts! Schüle: Parallel PIC-code simulations of ion thruster-induced plasma dynamics , Proceedings of the Sixth International School/Symposium for Space Plasma Simulations (2001), 1-4.

Jörg R. Essay On Rural! Weimar, Coupling Microscopic and teachers, Macroscopic Cellular Automata; Int. Development! J. of Parallel Computing 27 (2001) 601-611. Jörg R. Weimar, Simulating reaction-diffusion cellular automata with JCASim , in essay topics, T. On Rural! Sonar, I.Thomas (Eds.), Discrete Modelling and discrete Algorithms in Continuum Mechanics, Logos-Verlag, Berlin (2001), 217-226. Thomas-P. Fries, Hermann G. Matthies Meshfree Petrov-Galerkin Methods for the Incompressible Navier-Stokes Equations in M. Griebel and M. A. Schweitzer (Eds.), Meshfree Methods for Partial Differential Equations, Vol. 2, Springer Verlag, to appear Marcus Meyer, Hermann G. Matthies, Simulation der aeroelastischen Wechselwirkungen bei Windturbinen , Proceedings der GAMM-Jahrestagung, Zürich, 2001. Jan Steindorf, Hermann G. Matthies, Fully coupled fluid-structure interaction using weak coupling , Proceedings der GAMM-Jahrestagung, Zürich, 2001. Marcus Meyer, Hermann G. Matthies, Dual-weighted-residual and nonlinear Galerkin methods in the simulation of the aeroelastic behaviour of wind turbines , Proceedings of the International conference on ap biology essay trends in computational structural mechanics, Bregenz, 2001. PhD Theses - please also refer to the German website. Alberto Ciavattone, Seismic vulnerability analysis for masonry hospital structures: expeditious and detailed methods, 2014 Fritz-Adrian Lülf, An integrated method for essay on rural the transient solution of apnea, reduced order models of development, geometrically nonlinear structural dynamic systems, 2013 Bojana Rosic, Variational Formulations and Functional Approximation Algorithms in Stochastic Plasticity of Materials, 2012 Martin Krosche, A Generic Component-Based Software Architecture for the Simulation of Probabilistic Models, 2012 Elmar Zander, Tensor approximation methods for stochastic problems, 2012 Oliver Pajonk, Stochastic Spectral Methods for topics media Linear Bayesian Inference, 2012 Dishi Liu, Uncertainty quantification with shallow water equations, 2010. Christophe Kassiotis, Nonlinear Fluid-Structure Interaction: a Partitioned Approach and its Application Through Component Technology, 2010 Martin Hautefeuille, Numerical modeling strategy for heterogeneous materials: a FE multi-scale and component-based approach, 2009 Alicia Jürgens-Ortega, Modelling and Simulation of essay, Building Evacuation Emergency Conditions - An Agent Based Approach, 2010 Tarin Srisupattarawanit, Simulation of Offshore Wind Turbines by Computational Multi-Physics, 2007 Oliver Kayser-Herold, Least-Squares Methods for the Solution of Fluid-Structure Interaction Problems, 2006 Antonio Fazzolari, An Aero-Structure Adjoint Formulation for Efficient Multidisciplinary Wing Optimization, Dezember 2005.

Thomas-Peter Fries, A Stabilized and Coupled Meshfree/Meshbased Method for Fluid-Structure Interaction Problems, Juli 2005 Andreas Keese, Numerical Solution of ap biology of life, Systems with Stochastic Uncertainties: A General Purpose Framework for development Stochastic Finite Elements, August 2004 Jens K. Fassbender, Improved Robustness for Numerical Simulation of cass coursework, Turbulent Flows around Civil Transport Aircraft at Flight Reynolds Numbers, Juni 2004 Marcus Meyer, Reduktionsmethoden zur Simulation der aeroelastischen Wechselwirkung von Windkraftanlagen, Juli 2002. Jan Steindorf, Partionierte Verfahren für Probleme der Fluid-Struktur Wechselwirkung, Juni 2002 Christian Heimann, Analyse, Entwurf und Implementierung eines verteilten Ansatzes zur adaptiven Optimierung technischer Systeme, Logos Verlag, Berlin, 2001 Angela Bischoff, Das Kurvenausweichphänomen bei parameterabhängigen Eigenwertaufgaben, 1996. Research Reports - please also refer to the German website. Bojana Rosic, Jobst Diekmann, Stochastic Description of Aircraft Simulation Models and Numerical Approaches, Informatikbericht Nr. Essay Development Programme! 2014-01, Technische Universität Braunschweig 2014 Martin Krosche, Wolfgang Heinze, A Robustness Analysis of a Preliminary Design of a CESTOL Aircraft, Informatikbericht Nr.

2014-02.Technische Universität Braunschweig 2014 Joachim Rang, Apdative timestep control for fully implicit Runge-Kutta methods of higher order, Informatikbericht 2014-03, Technische Universität Braunschweig 2014 Joachim Rang, The Prothero and Robinson example: Convergence studies for Runge-Kutta and Rosenbrock-Wanner methods, Informatikbericht Nr. 2014-05, Technische Universität Braunschweig 2014 Joachim Rang, An analysis of the Prothero-Robinson example for constructing new adaptive ESDIRK methods of order 3 and 4, Informatikbericht 2014-06, Technische Universität Braunschweig 2014 Joachim Rang, Rainer Niekamp, A component framework for dogs better pets cats the parallel solution of the development programme incompressible Navier-Stokes equations with Radau-IIA methods, Informatikbericht 2014-07, Technische Universität Braunschweig 2014 Julien Waeytens and Bojana V. Rosic, Comparison of deterministic and respectful teachers, probabilistic approaches to identify the dynamic moving load and damages of a reinforced concrete beam, Informatikbericht Nr. 2014-09, Technische Universität Braunschweig 2014 Bojana Rosic, Jan Sykora, Oliver Pajonk, Anna Kucerova and Hermann G. Matthies, Comparison of Numerical Approaches to on rural development programme, Bayesian Updating, Informatikbericht 2014-10, Technische Universität Braunschweig 2014 Alexander Litvinenko, Hermann G. Matthies, Inverse problems and ap biology origin essay, uncertainty quantification, Informatikbericht 2013-04, Technische Universität Braunschweig 2013 Giraldi, Loic, Litvinenko, Alexander, Liu, Dishi, Matthies, Hermann G., Nuoy, Anthony, To be or not to be intrusive? The solution of parametric and stochastic equations - the plain vanilla Galerkin case. Informatikbericht Nr. 2013-03, Technische Universität Braunschweig 2013 Alexander Litvinenko, Hermann G. Matthies, Inverse problems and uncertainty quantification, Informatikbericht 2013-04, Technische Universität Braunschweig 2013 Joachim Rang, Improved traditional Rosenbrock-Wanner methods for stiff ODEs and DAEs, Informatikbericht 2013-05, Technische Universität Braunschweig 2013 Mike Espig, Wolfgang Hackbusch, Alexander Litvinenko, Hermann G. Matthies, Peter Wähnert, Efficient low-rank approximation of the programme stochastic Galerkin matrix in tensor formats, Informatikbericht 2012-05, Technische Universität Braunschweig 2012 Joachim Rang, An analysis of the ProtheroRobinson example for respectful constructing new DIRK and ROW methods, Informatikbericht 2012-3, Technische Universität Braunschweig 2012 Bojana Rosic, Hermann G. Development! Matthies, Stochastic plasticity - a variational inequality formulation and functional approximation approach. Teachers Essay! I: The linear case, Informatikbericht 2012-02, Technische Universität Braunschweig 2012 Oliver Pajonk, Bojana Rosic, Hermann G. Matthies Deterministic Linear Bayesian Updating of State and Model Parameters for essay programme a Chaotic Model, Informatikbericht 2012-01, Technische Universität Braunschweig 2012 Mike Espig, Wolfgang Hackbusch, Alexander Litvinenko, Hermann G. Matthies, Elmar Zander, Efficient Analysis of High Dimensional Data in Tensor Formats, Informatikbericht 2011-11, Technische Universität Braunschweig 2011 Bojana V. Rosic, Parameter identification in a probabilistic setting, Informatikbericht 2011-10, Technische Universität Braunschweig 2011 Hermann G. Matthies, Parametric and uncertainty computations with tensor product representations, Informatikbericht 2011-09, Technische Universität Braunschweig 2011 Hermann G. Matthies, A hitchhiker's guide to ap biology origin of life essay, notation and programme, definitions, Informatikbericht 2011-05, Technische Universität Braunschweig 2011 Hermann G. Matthies, White noise analysis for stochastic partial differential equations, Informatikbericht 2011-03, Technische Universität Braunschweig 2011 Martin Krosche, Rainer Niekamp Low-Rank Approximation in Spectral Stochastic Finite Element Method with Solution Space Adaption, Informatikbericht 2010-03, Technische Universität Braunschweig, 2010.

Alexander Litvinenko, Hermann G. Matthies Sparse data formats and efficient numerical methods for uncertainties quantification in numerical aerodynamics, Informatikbericht 2010-01, Technische Universität Braunschweig, 2010. Oliver Pajonk, Overview of System Identification with Focus on Inverse Modeling : Literature Review, Informatikbericht 2009-03, Technische Universität Braunschweig, 2009. Dominik Jürgens, Survey on Software Engineering for Scientific Applications -- Reuseable Software, Grid Computing and Applications, Informatikbericht 2009-02, Technische Universität Braunschweig, 2009. Oliver Kayser-Herold, Hermann G. Matthies, Least-Squares FEM, Literature Review, Informatikbericht 2005-5, Technische Universität Braunschweig, 2005. Thomas-Peter Fries, Hermann G. Matthies, A Stabilized and Coupled Meshfree/Meshbased Method for the Incompressible Navier-Stokes Equations : Part II: Coupling, Informatikbericht 2005-3, Technische Universität Braunschweig, 2005. Cass Coursework! Thomas-Peter Fries, Hermann G. Matthies, A Stabilized and Coupled Meshfree/Meshbased Method for the Incompressible Navier-Stokes Equations : Part I: Stabilization, Informatikbericht 2005-2, Technische Universität Braunschweig, 2005. Thomas-Peter Fries, Hermann G. Matthies, A Review of Petrov-Galerkin Stabilization Approaches and essay on rural, an Extension to Meshfree Methods, Informatikbericht 2004-1, Technische Universität Braunschweig, 2004. Respectful Teachers! Andreas Keese, Hermann G. Matthies, Parallel Computation of Stochastic Groundwater Flow, Informatikbericht 2003-9, Technische Universität Braunschweig, 2003. Hermann G. Matthies, Andreas Keese, Galerkin Methods for on rural development Linear and Nonlinear Elliptic Stochastic Partial Differential Equations, Informatikbericht 2003-8, Technische Universität Braunschweig, 2003.

Marcus Meyer, Hermann G. Matthies, State-Space Representation of essay, Instationary Two-Dimensional Airfoil Aerodynamics, Informatikbericht 2003-7, Technische Universität Braunschweig, 2003. Andreas Keese, A Review of Recent Developments in the Numerical Solution of Stochastic Partial Differential Equations (Stochastic Finite Elements), Informatikbericht 2003-6, Technische Universität Braunschweig, 2003. Andreas Keese, Hermann G. Matthies, Numerical Methods and essay on rural programme, Smolyak Quadrature for Nonlinear Stochastic Partial Differential Equations, Informatikbericht 2003-5, Technische Universität Braunschweig, 2003. Andreas Keese, Hermann G. Matthies, Fragen der numerischen Integration bei stochastischen Finiten Elementen für nichtlineare Probleme, Informatikbericht 2003-4, Technische Universität Braunschweig, 2003. Thomas-Peter Fries, Hermann G. Origin Essay! Matthies, Classification and Overview of Meshfree Methods : Revised 2004, Informatikbericht 2003-3, Technische Universität Braunschweig, 2003. Marcus Meyer, Hermann G. Matthies, Efficient Model Reduction in Non-linear Dynamics Using the Karhunen-Loeve Expansion and Dual-Weighted-Residual Methods, Informatikbericht 2003-1, Technische Universität Braunschweig, 2003.

Hermann G. On Rural Development! Matthies, Jan Steindorf, Strong Coupling Methods, Informatikbericht 2002-6, Technische Universität Braunschweig, 2002. Hermann G. Matthies, Jan Steindorf, Partitioned but Strongly Coupled Iteration Schemes for Nonlinear Fluid-Structure Interaction, Informatikbericht 2002-5, Technische Universität Braunschweig, 2002. Essay! Hermann G. Matthies, Jan Steindorf, Partitioned Strong Coupling Algorithms for Fluid-Structure-Interaction, Informatikbericht 2002-4, Technische Universität Braunschweig, 2002. Hermann G. Matthies, Marcus Meyer, Nonlinear Galerkin Methods for essay development programme the Model Reduction of Nonlinear Dynamical Systems, Informatikbericht 2002-3, Technische Universität Braunschweig, 2002. Jörg R. Essay Media! Weimar, Translations of essay on rural programme, Cellular Automata for essay media Efficient Simulation, Informatikbericht 2002-2, Technische Universität Braunschweig, 2002. Achim Casties, Finite-Element-Interpolation der räumlichen Dichten eines Vielteilchensystems auf ungeordneten Gittern, Informatikbericht 2000-3, Technische Universität Braunschweig, 2000.

Christian Heimann und andere, Entwurf und Implementierung eines verteilten Ansatzes zur Lösung langrechnender Optimierungsprobleme aus dem Bereich der Ingenieurwissenschaften, Informatikbericht 1998-8, Technische Universität Braunschweig, 1998. All electronic documents which are available at the Braunschweig University Library are stored here.

Order Paper Writing Help 24/7 -
Essay on Rural Development in India

Free High School Student Resume Templates for essay development Teens. If you’ve never made a resume before, it can seem more difficult than the job search itself. Cass Coursework! Fortunately, making a resume is as simple as following a format. With some key information in the right order, anyone can create one. Your First Job Resume: What It Is and Why You Need It. A resume is essay on rural development, a one-page document that summarizes your experience, skills, and other information . The purpose is to show you’re a perfect candidate for the position you are applying for.

It should be formal, professional, and relevant. Resumes give potential employers a way to learn about than cats, applicants quickly and easily, and they are your first step toward new job opportunities. Development! An interview might also be needed to essay better than cats, land the job, but a resume is necessary to on rural development, start the thesis apnea, process. Resumes let employers quickly screen out job seekers who don’t have the right experience and on rural development, qualifications. A well-crafted resume that highlights your experience will set you apart from the essay, competition. Even if you have little or no work experience yet, these guidelines will get you on track to essay on rural development, having a great entry-level resume and all the opportunities that come with it. There are three basic resume formats to cass coursework, choose from: chronological, functional, and essay development programme, combination.

It helps to better than, familiarize yourself with these options before deciding on the right resume template for you. This is one of the essay development programme, most common resume formats. Thesis Sleep Apnea! It lists your work history in reverse chronological order, starting with the most recent position. Essay Development! It is often headed with a “Career Objective” section. We will talk about thesis, these sections in more detail later in this post.

On a chronological resume you’ll also want to essay on rural development programme, list your education in better pets reverse chronological order, starting with the most recent school you attended or relevant course you’ve taken. This is a common resume format. It’s easy for essay on rural programme employers to scan a chronological resume quickly and media, get an idea of development, your experience. Cass Coursework! This kind of resume highlights your work history, so it’s great if you’ve had impressive employment opportunities. If you don’t have much work history, or your work history isn’t relevant to essay, the job you want, this type of resume may not be best for you. Prospective employers will throw your resume in the “No” pile if all they see is work that’s not related to the job they are looking to fill, or if your resume looks empty because you didn’t have much experience to list. A functional resume format highlights other sections, like skills and activities, over work experience. This type of topics media, resume focuses on what you know or what you can do, rather than what you’ve done at specific jobs. It will probably still have some sort of work history section, but it will be placed at the bottom rather than at on rural programme, the top of the page. Your work history might not be listed in chronological order on this type of ap biology origin essay, resume.

In fact, it might not have dates at all, but be listed in order of relevance instead. This type of resume can be great if you have little or no conventional work experience. It can hide long gaps in between jobs, and can draw attention to your other skills or activities. Most employers will be accustomed to the chronological resume format. Essay Programme! They will likely know that the reason you chose this format is because you have less work experience or less consistent job history than other job seekers. But that doesn’t necessarily mean you’re a less desirable candidate. Like a functional resume, a combination resume puts your skills and activities first and cornell essay prompts, foremost. Essay Development Programme! However, this type of resume also lists your work experience in reverse chronological order. It just doesn’t put it near the top like a chronological resume does. This hybrid style gives a balance between promoting your skills and your work history. For teens with work experience that’s impressive but short, this kind of resume is ideal.

You can show off your work history, but also fill in more space by essay dogs better than talking about development, your skills and thesis sleep, other knowledge you have. It’s also useful if the work history you have doesn’t quite fit with the job you’re looking for. With a combination resume, you can put the skills that are relevant to essay development, your ideal job first, but still give details about essay, your past work experience. Making a combination resume can feel overwhelming, since it uses so much information. Be careful to use only the most relevant information so it doesn’t become cluttered or too wordy. How to Create a Good High School Student Resume. Your resume always needs to on rural development, include your name and contact information. List your name, phone number, email address, and city at the top of your resume. You don’t need to respectful essay, include your full street address, but you can if you’d like. Everything else can be adjusted to fit your unique experience. For example, your resume could include any of the following:

Work Experience or Work History Education Career Objective or Summary Professional Skills or Other Skills Activities Hobbies and Interests Achievements, Awards, and Honors References. Each of these sections will consist of a heading in bold or slightly larger font, followed by details about that section. For example, under the “Education” heading, you might list the schools you’ve attended and the subjects you focused on. Remember, you probably won’t use all of these headings. Just pick the development programme, ones that are most relevant to cass coursework, you and the job you’re seeking. Every section requires a slightly different approach.

Let’s break it down and see how it works. This can be a difficult section to essay programme, tackle on a teen resume, since you might not have any work experience yet. Origin Essay! Don’t worry though. Essay Programme! Everyone was in the same situation when they were looking for their first job! If you have no work experience, you can leave this section out and cornell essay, focus on essay on rural programme the other sections. If you do have official work experience, it’s important to mention it in this section, especially if it is a job similar to essay topics, the one you are applying for. Even if you weren’t officially employed, you probably have more work experience to essay on rural development programme, put on your resume than you think.

Part-time work like babysitting, lawn mowing, tutoring, and teachers essay, even volunteer experience or community service all count as good examples of work experience on development programme a teen resume. Under the “Work Experience” heading, list the cornell, name of the on rural programme, company you worked for, your job title, and dates of employment. You should also list your responsibilities, duties, and accomplishments. That way, it’s clear what kind of dogs pets cats, experience you gained. Use two or three bullet points to list your responsibilities and duties for essay development each job. See our sample high school student resume templates below for real-world examples of cornell, work experience sections.

In the “Education” section, state the essay on rural, high school you attended or presently attend and the years you were there or the media, date you expect to graduate. Development Programme! For example: Crescent High School – Arlington, Virginia. Expected graduation date: May 2017. If there are classes you’ve taken that are relevant to media, the job you want, you can list that relevant coursework here. You can mention your future education plans too. For example: I have been accepted to Chicago State University, and I am planning to major in business law I will be taking my AP classes next month to prepare for development programme college I will begin attending Chicago State University this fall. The “Career Objective” section shows what kind of job you’re looking for.

It consists of one or two sentences near the top of your resume that describe your desired job. For example: Offer excellent hostess service in a busy local restaurant Apply my computer skills to cornell prompts, practical work Provide quality delivery for on rural programme local food business. You can also extend your objective statement into a summary. A summary is essay, a short paragraph that summarizes your experience and key skills. Essay Programme! For example: I am an energetic, enthusiastic, and active individual with a strong knowledge of apnea, grocery items and their use by people from different economic and social backgrounds.

I have a business mindset and essay, am willing to apply these skills as a grocery store employee. This section might seem unnecessary, but it can actually be very helpful to ap biology essay, potential employers. It gives you a chance to describe yourself and your goals in your own words. It can also be useful when you don’t have much concrete work experience, but do have skills that potential employers should know about. Make sure the objective or summary is short, clear, and professional. Professional Skills or Other Skills. You likely have skills that could be relevant to on rural development programme, a particular position you are applying for. These can be listed under “Professional Skills.” Make sure the skills are relevant to the job you want. If you are applying for a gardener job, no need to mention “Ability to handle cash register”, since that skill doesn’t apply to that job. But you might mention, “Ability to use lawn mower and gardening tools safely.”

If you have no work experience, this section can help demonstrate whether you are a good fit for the position. You can also list skills that come from your school or hobbies under “Other Skills.” Make sure they’re still related in some way to what potential employers are looking for. What are some key skills you might list? Creativity Leadership Adaptability Flexibility Positivity Problem-solving Communication Independence Self-motivation Ability to essay topics, work under pressure. This section gives an employer insight into essay on rural programme your character and essay than cats, interests.

It might even tie into essay on rural development programme the “Skills” section. Think of extracurricular activities, sports, and clubs you have participated in. Thesis Apnea! Taking a lead role in on rural a school play? You are probably creative. Cass Coursework! Playing football? You might be a good team player. These are qualities that employers are looking for. Some examples of essay on rural, school activities that could look good on a resume include:

Sports : playing sports in a association or for essay dogs better pets fun, outdoor activities, fitness training, taking sport lessons, coaching. Culture : creating art works, shows, plays, films, games, singing or dancing, DIY projects, creative workshops. Essay On Rural Development! Community : raising donations for various organizations or humanitarian causes, organizing events, helping kids, seniors, animals, or the environment, promoting community enhancements. Just like with skills, only list relevant activities here. Write down the activity, dates, and your role/position. For example: West River Hospital, volunteer, summer 2012 Crescent High School Soccer Team, captain, 2005 – 2013 Stage Drama Festival, lead role, summer 2011. If your resume is short on work experience, you can list more details about your activities to show what you gained from them. You might use bullet points to thesis sleep, write what your responsibilities were or what skills you used in these activities. This section is similar to activities, as it tells an employer more about on rural, your character.

Simply make a list of hobbies that might be of interest to thesis apnea, potential employers. For example: Reading books Playing tennis Painting and sculpture. It’s great to mention major achievements and on rural programme, awards you’ve earned at school or in your activities. Prospective employers like to see accomplishments that show commitment and hard work.

For example: Student of the ap biology, Month, March 2013 Perfect Attendance Award, September 2012 Honor Roll, fall 2012. A reference should be someone who can vouch for your knowledge and skills, or who can confirm your work experience. Your teachers, coaches, or former employers can be good references. Listing your friends or family as references is not recommended, but can be acceptable if you worked for them. Remember that you must ask a person to serve as a reference before you can list them as one. Many people simply write “References Available on on rural development programme Request” at essay topics, the bottom of their resumes. If you do this, make sure you actually have those references available in case a prospective employer requests them. Essay On Rural Development! However, if you have limited experience to put on your resume, you might want to list the names and contact information of your references on your resume. Free High School Student Resume Examples.

These teen resume samples will make getting started easy. Thesis! There are general purpose high school student resume templates, as well as resumes for specific work experience. These samples will guide you with a professional resume format and a basic idea of essay on rural, what to write. Cass Coursework! We also have High School Graduate Resumes and other professional resume templates. Creative babysitter resume sample with a summary, education, related and essay on rural development, personal skills, hobbies, and dogs pets than, references examples.

Size: 183 B Downloads: 6269 Filename: babysitter-cv-template-sample.docx Uploaded: 2013-07-04 06:21:00 / 3136. Generic design with sample content (skills, knowledge) for a position in essay on rural programme a fast food industry. Size: 183 B Downloads: 7444 Filename: fast-food-employee-cv.docx Uploaded: 2013-07-04 06:34:00 / 3138. Basic design and common content for any type of position. Size: 183 B Downloads: 27359 Filename: geneal-purpose-high-school-resume.docx Uploaded: 2013-07-04 06:36:00 / 3140.

Another multi-purpose sample, with blue header theme. Includes customer work and volunteer experience. Size: 183 B Downloads: 18048 Filename: teenager-cv-sample.docx Uploaded: 2013-07-04 06:38:00 / 3142. Sample for position in cass coursework gardening or landscape. Development! Creative design theme to attract attention. Size: 183 B Downloads: 3046 Filename: lawn-care-gardening-job-application.docx Uploaded: 2013-07-04 06:39:00 / 3144.

Resume sample for students who would like to essay, promote tutoring services to essay, other students or student#039;s parents. Size: 183 B Downloads: 4216 Filename: student-tutor-cv-sample.docx Uploaded: 2013-07-04 06:41:00 / 3146. Generic resume sample for part-time grocery store job. Can be easily modified for similar positions in different stores. Size: 183 B Downloads: 6591 Filename: grocery-store-application.docx Uploaded: 2013-07-04 06:42:00 / 3148.

Elegant resume for of life server or host position in a restaurant. Can also be used for on rural kitchen help, cook help, busser, etc. Size: 183 B Downloads: 4311 Filename: waitress-or-hostess-job.docx Uploaded: 2013-07-04 06:44:00 / 3150. Sample teen resume for full-time or part-time volunteer job for of life a candidate with previous volunteer work. Size: 183 B Downloads: 4677 Filename: volunteer-position-application.docx Uploaded: 2013-07-04 06:45:00 / 3152. Sample resume for part-time position in essay on rural warehouse. Size: 183 B Downloads: 5314 Filename: warehouse-position.docx Uploaded: 2013-07-04 06:47:00 / 3154. Sample resume for an apprentice welder and assisting in different welding projects. Size: 183 B Downloads: 3777 Filename: welder-helper-job.docx Uploaded: 2013-07-04 06:48:00 / 3156. Professional sample for a food delivery position.

Can be easily modified for a different position in the food industry. Size: 183 B Downloads: 26443 Filename: food-industry-position.docx Uploaded: 2013-07-04 06:17:00 / 3134. 855.213.0348 | MON-FRI 8A-8P, SAT 8A-5P, SUN 10A-6P CST. 2017 Bold Limited. All rights reserved.