Date: 24.11.2017 / Article Rating: 4 / Votes: 638
Professay.info #Shakespeare research paper outline

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Shakespeare research paper outline

Shakespeare research paper outline

Oct/Wed/2017 | Uncategorized

Research paper on william shakespeare - Academic Writing…

Shakespeare research paper outline

Buy Essay Online -
Format for a research paper a research guide for…

Ben Carson Tells of His Journey from shakespeare research paper outline Poverty. By: July • Essay • 1,212 Words • November 26, 2009 • 642 Views. Essay title: Ben Carson Tells of 2000 is how pages, His Journey from Poverty. Shakespeare Paper? Ben Carson tells of his journey from poverty. Benjamin S. Past? Carson went from an outline angry street fighter in Detroit to become director of pediatric neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins Hospital. Carson, who attributes his escape from the chris pearson thesis 2, poverty of his youth to the support and love of his mother, is the recipient of shakespeare research, numerous honors and awards, including an honorary degree from UD in 1997. His autobiography, Gifted Hands, chronicles the road from past msc dissertations a broken home and poor self-esteem to his life today. His second book, Think Big, elaborates on his philosophy of success in life, and his newest book, The Big Picture, offers an shakespeare research in-depth look at a professional surgeon's life, as well as his perspectives on priorities, race, society, success and living out paper, a life of research, faith in a complex world. As A Language? He and his wife, Candy, created a program known as the Carson Scholars Fund, for students in grades four through 12 in Maryland, Delaware and Washington, D.C., who meet high standards of academic achievement and humanitarian service.

These remarks, presented at UD's 151st Commencement exercises May 27, are printed with permission of Benjamin S. Carson Sr., M.D. Congratulations to all the graduates. You know that a Commencement builds dreams. I think back on a time when I was in your seat and also even much further back than that, when I was a youngster sometimes spending hours sitting in the hallways of Detroit's Receiving Hospital or Boston City Hospital. Paper Outline? We were on medical assistance, so we had to wait for one of the interns or residents to finish with all their work so they could see us. But, I used to entertain myself by listening to of anne frank, the PA system: Dr. Jones, Dr. Jones to the emergency room; Dr. Johnson, Dr. Shakespeare Outline? Johnson to the clinic. It sounded so important, and I would be thinking, One day, they'll be saying, 'Dr.

Carson, Dr. Chris Pearson Thesis? Carson to the operating room.' But, of course, nowadays we have beepers, so I still don't get to hear it. But, it was wonderful having that dream. You know, you have to have something that inspires you to go on. I have to shakespeare paper, tell you that things kind of number, fell apart for shakespeare paper, me when I was 8 years old. Essay Is How Many Pages? My parents got divorced. My mother was one of 24 children and got married at age 13. They moved to Detroit from rural Tennessee, where she discovered that my father was a bigamist. (I was telling that story at a commencement at the University of shakespeare paper outline, Utah. Nobody thought it was that strange. No, actually they don't do that anymore in Utah, and the fact of the matter is, if everybody had the morals of the people in Utah, we'd be in english as a, pretty good shape.) But, at any rate, things kind of fell apart, and we moved to Boston. (I was in Boston this past week speaking at the Harvard Medical School commencement.) But, things weren't so good while we were living there.

We lived in one of the tenements. We became very, very familiar with poverty. Shakespeare Research Paper? I'll tell you I learned a very important lesson during that time; it was from my mother. De Me Faire? She had a very difficult life, but she never adopted the victim's mentality. Outline? She never felt sorry for herself, regardless of all the things that happened. And, that was a good thing.

The problem was she never felt sorry for 2, us, either. So, no excuse was ever acceptable, and she would always say if you came up with an excuse, Do you have a brain? And, if the answer was yes, then she would say, You could have thought your way out of it. Well, eventually we moved back to Detroit; poverty was rampant. I was a fifth-grade student, perhaps the worst fifth-grade student you've ever seen in your entire life. My idea of a good day was when I got somebody else kicked out of class. Because, I knew that I wasn't going to achieve, and, if I got other people not to achieve, I felt good. You know, misery loves company.

And, my nickname was Dummy. We were having an argument. (2009, 11). Ben Carson Tells of His Journey from Poverty. EssaysForStudent.com . Research Outline? Retrieved 11, 2009, from https://www.essaysforstudent.com/essays/Ben-Carson-Tells-of-His-Journey-from-Poverty/14771.html. Ben Carson Tells of english international essay, His Journey from Poverty EssaysForStudent.com . 11 2009. 2009.

11 2009 https://www.essaysforstudent.com/essays/Ben-Carson-Tells-of-His-Journey-from-Poverty/14771.html. Ben Carson Tells of shakespeare research outline, His Journey from Poverty. Chris Pearson 2? EssaysForStudent.com . EssaysForStudent.com, 11 2009. Web. 11 2009. https://www.essaysforstudent.com/essays/Ben-Carson-Tells-of-His-Journey-from-Poverty/14771.html. Ben Carson Tells of His Journey from Poverty. EssaysForStudent.com. Shakespeare Research? 11, 2009. Accessed 11, 2009. As A International Language? https://www.essaysforstudent.com/essays/Ben-Carson-Tells-of-His-Journey-from-Poverty/14771.html. Imaginative Journeys . Imaginative journeys can be taken through the imagination or psyche of an individual as they explore, reflect and fuse together the seemingly intangible. When I received my schedule for the fall semester back in the summer, I read that I had Racism and Sexism in the United States.

Benjamin Solomon Carson Biographical Information: Born in Detroit, Michigan September 18,1951 the second son of Sonya and Robert Solomon Carson Graduated with honors from Southwestern. . /wikipedia/commons/f/f1/Ben_Carson_by_Skidmore_with_lighting_correction.jpg Ben Carson : Surgical Pioneer Although Ben Carson is most presently known for . Get Access to 87,000+ Essays and Term Papers Join 179,000+ Other Students High Quality Essays and Documents. Free Essays, Book Reports, Term Papers and Research Papers.

Custom Academic Paper Writing Services -
Shakespear Outline Essay Research Paper Shakespear

obama and resume OBAMA AND ISRAEL. By Discover The Networks. Obama's longtime association with the anti-Semitic Jeremiah Wright: For nearly two decades, Barack Obama was a member of Rev. Jeremiah Wright's Trinity United Church of Christ in shakespeare Chicago. Obama described Wright as his “spiritual advisor,” his “mentor,” and “one of the greatest preachers in the diary of anne frank America.” Moreover, Obama contributed large sums of money to shakespeare paper Wright's church, and he chose Wright to msc dissertations perform his wedding ceremony and to baptize his two young daughters. On December 4, 2007, Wright was named as a member of the Obama presidential campaign's newly created African American Religious Leadership Committee.

But Wright was compelled to shakespeare research paper outline step down from the Committee three months later, after videotapes of his many hate-filled sermons ignited fierce public debate and criticism. For further information about Wright and his anti-Semitism, click here. Obama's ties to Rashid Khalidi and essayer de me, the the Arab American Action Network: During his Illinois state senate years in the mid- to late 1990s, Barack Obama was a lecturer at shakespeare the University of Chicago Law School, where he became friendly with Rashid Khalidi, a professor of Near Eastern Languages and Civilizations. Number Paper. Obama and his wife were regular dinner guests at Khalidi’s Hyde Park home. Obama's ties to Ali Abunimah, former vice president of the shakespeare research paper outline, Arab American Action Network: Candidate Obama publicly criticizes Israel's conservative Likud Party: In February 2008, then-U.S. Senator (and presidential candidate) Barack Obama told an audience in chris pearson thesis 2 Cleveland: There is a strain within the pro-Israel community that says unless you adopt an unwavering pro-Likud approach to Israel, that you're anti-Israel. Paper Outline. When Obama made that assertion, Likud had already been out of power for two years, and the country was being led by past msc dissertations the centrist Kadima government (of Ehud Olmert, Tzipi Livni, and Shimon Peres) which had been pursuing territorial compromise of unprecedented magnitude. Moreover, as the paper outline, Wall Street Journal points out: It was under Likud that Israel made its largest territorial compromiseswithdrawals from Sinai and essayer de me comprendre, Gaza.

Candidate Obama's reluctance to publicly refer to terrorism against Israel: President-elect Obama chooses the leader of research paper outline a Muslim Brotherhood-affiliated group to recite a prayer during his January 2009 inauguration: President Obama's first call to a foreign leader was to Palestinian Authority president Mahmoud Abbas: Two days after his inauguration, President Obama placed his first phone call to a foreign leader -- Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas. Chris Pearson. Abbas had repeatedly emphasized the importance of shakespeare research paper implementing the principles of Yasser Arafat, the most prolific Jew-killer since Adolf Hitler; he had praised the past msc dissertations, terrorist group Hezbollah as a shining example of Arab resistance against alleged Israeli oppression; he had lauded Palestinian terrorists as strugglers and martyrs whom Allah loves; he had steadfastly refused to acknowledge Israel's right to exist; he was the paper, head of the Fatah Party, a movement whose Charter continued to advocate terrorism against, and the annihilation of, Israel; he had authorized lump-sum payments of english essay $2,200 apiece to the surviving family members of Palestinian shahids (martyrs) -- including suicide bombers; and he had exhorted Palestinians to unite the Hamas and Fatah blood in the struggle against Israel as we did at the beginning of the research outline, Intifada. Obama's ties to pearson the International Crisis Group, and their implications for Israel:

Obama appoints a DHS official with ties to shakespeare paper Islamic extremists: According to the Investigative Project on Terrorism, in msc dissertations 2007 Mogahed “appeared to suggest that the Muslim Brotherhood might be a peaceful alternative to jihadists.” Together with such luminaries as Feisal Abdul Rauf, former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright, and diplomat Dennis Ross, Mogahed was a leading voice in the Leadership Group on U.S.-Muslim Engagement, which in September 2008 had issued a 154-page recommendation paper -- a number of whose suggestions (on how to research paper improve America's relationship with Muslims globally) were eventually adopted by the Obama administration. Number. The paper specifically called on the U.S. to engage opposition parties (including the research paper outline, Muslim Brotherhood) in Egypt, and to use intermediaries to engage Hamas -- in hopes of moderating the terror group. In early October 2009, Mogahed was interviewed on 2000 word essay is how many, a British television program hosted by paper Ibtihal Bsis, a member of the extremist Hizb ut Tahrir party, which seeks to research paper facilitate the non-violent destruction of Western democracy and the creation of research paper a worldwide Islamic state governed by Sharia Law. Bsis and another guest (also a member of Hizb ut Tahrir) stated that Sharia should be “the source of legislation” for all nations in de me comprendre the world; they also repeatedly condemned the “man-made law” and the “lethal cocktail of liberty and capitalism” that existed in Western societies.

Mogahed did not dispute any of their assertions. Instead she stated that the paper, Western view of Sharia was oversimplified, and past, that the majority of Muslim women around the world associated Islamic Law with gender justice. Shakespeare Research. I think the reason so many women support Sharia is chris pearson thesis, because they have a very different understanding of Sharia than the common perception in Western media,” she said. Obama goes to Cairo to address the Muslim world: Added Bayefsky: “Obama [in the Cairo speech] analogized Palestinian ‘daily humiliations that come with occupation’ to the ‘humiliation of segregation’ of black slaves in America and the ‘moral authority’ of outline ‘people from South Africa.’ His Arab audience understood that the 2000 word essay is how pages, president of the United States had just given a nod to the single most potent defamation of the Jewish state today the allegation that Israel is a racist, apartheid state.” Obama urges Jewish leaders to put daylight between the shakespeare research paper outline, U.S. and Israel: Obama says he will absolutely not give permission for Israel to attack Iranian nuclear facilities: Obama's first address to the UN General Assembly: We continue to call on Palestinians to end incitement against research paper Israel. And we continue to emphasize that America does not accept the legitimacy of continued Israeli settlements. ( By Obama’s definition, even the construction of a new bathroom in a home already owned by paper outline Jews in East Jerusalem constituted a violation of the number, ban on “settlement” activity.) The time has come to relaunch negotiations without preconditions that address the permanent status issues, security for Israelis and Palestinians, borders, refugees and Jerusalem. The goal is clear: Two states living side by side in peace and security; a Jewish state of shakespeare outline Israel with true security for all Israelis and chris thesis, a viable, independent Palestinian state with contiguous territory that ends the occupation that began in 1967 and research outline, realizes the potential of the Palestinian people.

The United States does Israel no favors when we fail to couple an unwavering commitment to its security with an insistence that Israel respect the legitimate claims and rights of the Palestinians. And nations within this body do the Palestinians no favors when they choose vitriolic attacks against thesis 2 Israel over constructive willingness to recognize Israel's legitimacy and its right to shakespeare research paper exist in peace and de me comprendre, security. Obama laments that Israel has been unwilling to make any bold gestures for peace: Obama opposes Israel's plan to build houses in a settlement near Jerusalem: The Obama administration again criticizes Israeli settlements: The president launched an unprecedented weeks-long offensive against Israel.

Mr. Biden very publicly departed Israel. Washington Post columnist and Middl East expert Jackson Diehl wrote that Netanyahu is being treated [by Obama] as if he were an unsavory Third World dictator. Obama refuses to intervene in an Israeli dispute with Turkey and Egypt: In April 2010, Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu withdrew from an shakespeare paper Obama-sponsored Washington summit on nuclear proliferation after it became apparent that Turkey and faire, Egypt intended to use the occasion to denounce Israel's nuclear program; Obama chose not to intervene in shakespeare paper this dispute.

Obama chooses not to explicitly make reference to questions about frank an act of murderous Islamic terrorism against an American: The Obama administration's response to Israel's interception of a terrorist-laden flotilla headed for Gaza: $400 Million in aid for Palestinians: In an effort to contain the paper, political fallout from the Mavi Marmara incident (see above), in June 2010 President Obama offered to send an extra $400 million in “humanitarian aid” to the Palestinians of the West Bank and Gaza Strip. (This was to past be above and beyond the $600+ million in aid which the research outline, U.S. was already sending to the Palestinian Authority each year.) In remarks he made during a meeting with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, Obama urged Israel to put a stop to its settlement activity and called on the Palestinians to avoid inciting further confrontation. He also called on Israel to comprendre reassess its blockade on Gaza, while conceding that [t]here should be means by shakespeare research paper which we will be able to stop flow of arms that endanger Israel’s security. Added Obama: If we can get a new conceptual framework, we should be able to take what is a tragedy [the recent flotilla incident] and create an opportunity so the lives of international language people of Gaza are improved. But in the long run, the way to shakespeare research paper outline solve this problem is creation of the Palestinian state and number, ensuring Israel’s security. The Obama administration allows the Palestinian flag to research paper outline fly at the PLO office in DC: On July 25, 2010, JTA News reported that [t]he Obama administration will allow the PLO office in Washington to fly the essayer faire, Palestinian flag and assume the title of 'delegation'; that this decision had symbolic value but had no meaning under the research paper, Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations; and that the english as a international language essay, White House suggested the [measure] would help spur the Palestinians toward direct peace talks with Israel. A stark contrast between Obama's holiday messages to Jews and to Muslims: Obama criticizes Israeli settlements yet again:

Obama and the fall of Hosni Mubarak in Egypt: Three decades earlier, President Jimmy Carter had urged another staunch American ally -- the Shah of research Iran -- to loosen his own grip on power, only to see the Shah's autocratic regime replaced by Ayatollah Khomeini's Islamic Republic. More recently, U.S.-supported elections had strengthened such groups as Hezbollah in Lebanon, Hamas in the Palestinian territories, and anti-American radicals in Iran. Jimmy Carter will go down in essayer de me American history as 'the president who lost Iran,' analyst Aluf Benn wrote in the Israeli daily Haaretz . Barack Obama will be remembered as the president who 'lost' Turkey, Lebanon and Egypt, and during whose tenure America's alliances in shakespeare paper the Middle East crumbled. Obama expresses his belief that the language, Palestinians sincerely want peace with Israel: In a March 2011 meeting with Jewish leaders, Obama contended -- against all historical evidence -- that “Israel’s [Palestinian] partner is sincere in wanting a peaceful settlement.” Meanwhile, he asked his Jewish interlocutors to “speak to your Israeli friends and relatives and search your souls to determine how badly do you really want peace Israelis think this peace process is overrated.”

Implying that Jerusalem is not part of Israel: Obama calls for an Arab-Israeli land swap based on pre-1967 borders: There were . no 1967 lines in which Palestinian Arab territory was contiguous. For the research paper outline, territory of questions of anne frank Palestine to be contiguous, that of Israel will have to be substantially reduced. Israel’s 1967 borders were indefensible, and Obama is calling for Israel to be reduced even further so that a contiguous Palestinian state can be established. In response to Obama's speech, Prime Minister Netanyahu said that a Palestinian state based on the borders of 1967 would leave the Jewish state indefensible. The viability of a Palestinian state cannot come at the expense of research paper outline Israel's existence, the Israeli leader said. Obama Administration Opens Talks with the Muslim Brotherhood. Obama chooses not to 2000 word essay many make public reference to terrorism directed against Israel: In early September 2011, the Obama administration issued talking points for the upcoming 10th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

In those talking points, the outline, administration referred to english as a language essay terrorism's many victims around the world, “whether in New York or Nairobi, Bali or Belfast, Mumbai or Manila, or Lahore or London.” Conspicuously absent from the shakespeare research outline, President's remarks was any mention of Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, or Sderot, which had been hit by Islamist terrorists innumerable times. Moral equivalence regarding the Arab-Israeli conflict: Dozens of Arab terrorist organizations, includingHamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad, the PFLP, the DFLP, the PFLP-GC, Fatah, the msc dissertations, PLO, Hizb-ut-Tahrir, Ansar al-Islam, Jayyish Allah, Sayyif al-Jihad, al-Jama’a al-Islamiyeh, el-Qaeda and others, all unabashedly proclaim their intentions to destroy Israel, a close, loyal and strong ally of America. In the shakespeare paper outline, context of that commitment to Israel’s destruction, they also emphasize their intention to exile or murder all of essay the diary of anne frank Israel’s Jews. ( This section is adapted from: Obama Continues His War on Israel, by David Meir-Levi (November 7, 2011 ). Obama is caught on shakespeare outline, live microphone, blasting Israeli PM Netanyahu: Obama administration reveals Israel's secret relationship with Azerbaijan: Obama Overrides Congress to Fund the thesis, Palestinian Authority: On April 28, 2012, Andrew McCarthy reported that President Obama had decided to waive the Palestinian Accountability Act's freeze on shakespeare research, U.S. funding for the Palestinian Authority (PA). That freeze had been imposed after PA president Mahmoud Abbas attempted, in essay questions the diary frank September 2011, to unilaterally declare Palestinian statehood -- in violation of the PA’s treaty commitments. This move by research paper outline Obama would provide $192 million to questions the PA.

Wrote McCarthy: White House spinmeister Tommy Vietor stated that President Obama made the decision to pour American taxpayer dollars into Palestinian coffers in order to ensure 'the continued viability of the research paper, moderate PA government.' He added the claim that, as the report puts it, 'the PA had fulfilled all its major obligations, such as recognizing Israel’s right to exist, renouncing violence and accepting the Road Map for Peace.' State Department official refuses to identify Jerusalem as the undispiuted capital of Israel: As journalist Ben Shapiro observed at the time: [This] position actually undercuts Israel’s ability to negotiate. Land-for-peace negotiations have been a dismal failure -- the last twenty years have proved that the english as a language, Oslo strategy of appeasement was destined for disaster from the paper outline, start. But if land-for-peace were going to work, as Los Angeles Jewish Journal publisher David Suissa has pointed out, the Arabs would have to see Israel as making valuable concessions, not disowning territory to which they never had a right. White House spokesman Jay Carney likewise refuses to identify Jerusalem as the undispiuted capital of Israel: Pro-Israel language is 2000 is how pages, removed from the Democratic Party platform: Several pro-Israel sections of the 2008 Democratic Party platform have been removed from the research paper outline, 2012 platformon Jerusalem, Palestinian refugees, and Hamas. Essay Questions Frank. The new platform represents another shift by the Obama Democrats toward the Palestinian position on key issues in shakespeare research outline the peace process.

Democrats reinstate mentions of Israel and God in party platform, after public outcry: Obama administration refuses to draw red line on Iran: Obama says he will not meet with Prime Minister Netanyahu in New York: Obama excludes Israel from counterterrorism group: Recently, a high-level conference on questions, the Victims of Terrorism was held in research Madrid. The sponsoring organization, the Global Counterterrorism Forum (GCTF) is the number, brainchild of the Obama administration and one of its “signature initiatives” on counterterrorism. Research Paper Outline. Its purported purpose is to increase global cooperation in fighting terrorism worldwide. Msc Dissertations. Yet, despite Israel’s interest in joining the alliance, the GCTF, under the leadership of the Obama administration, has excluded Israel from all participation.

Israeli Knesset leader criticizes Obama's naive leadership: Hamas and Syria Step up Attacks against Israel Shortly after Obama Re-election: Speaking at paper a forum at the Saban Center for Middle East Policy in Washington, DC on December 7, 2012, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said: “. I’m not making excuses for the missed opportunities of the Israelis, or the faire, lack of generosity, the lack of empathy that I think goes hand-in-hand with the suspicion. So, yes, there is more that the Israelis need to do to really demonstrate that they do understand the pain of an oppressed people in their minds, and they want to figure out, within the bounds of security and research paper outline, a Jewish democratic state, what can be accomplished.” Obama Says Israeli Settlement Policies Are Leading Towards “Near-Total Isolation”: Obama Alludes to the Legitimate Frustration of Palestinians:

Obama says Palestinians deserve a state of their own: Obama pressures Israel to apologize to Turkey. Secret Negotiations with Iran: Israel Is Outraged. In early November 2013, it was reported that the Obama administration had begun softening U.S. sanctions against Iran (vis a vis the 2000 pages, latter's nuclear program) soon after the election, five months earlier, of that country's new president, Hassan Rouhani. This move set the paper outline, stage, in 2000 word essay is how many turn, for the United States -- in conjunction with Britain, France, Russia, China, and Germany -- to paper outline propose a short-term “first step agreement” with Iran at a November meeting in Geneva. The deal, which sought to freeze Iran’s nuclear program for approximately six months in faire order to create an opportunity for a more comprehensive and lasting bargain to be negotiated, included four key provisions, as outlined by the London Telegraph : 1) Iran would stop enriching uranium to the 20 per cent level that is close to weapons-grade and turn its existing stockpile of this material into harmless oxide.

“In return,” said the Telegraph , “America would ease economic sanctions, possibly by releasing some Iranian foreign exchange reserves currently held in frozen accounts. In addition, some restrictions affecting Iran’s petrochemical, motor and precious metals industries could be relaxed.” “The deal that is being discussed in Geneva right now is a bad deal. It’s a very bad deal. Iran is not required to take apart even one centrifuge. But the international community is relieving sanctions on Iran for the first time after many years. Iran gets everything that it wanted at this stage and shakespeare, it pays nothing. And this is when Iran is under severe pressure. 2000 Word Essay Is How Many Pages. I urge Secretary Kerry not to shakespeare research rush to sign, to wait, to reconsider, to get a good deal. But this is essay questions about of anne frank, a bad deal--a very, very bad deal.

It’s the deal of a century for Iran; it’s a very dangerous and bad deal for peace and the international community. Israel utterly rejects it [the deal], Netanyahu emphasized, and what I am saying is shared by many in the region, whether or not they express that publicly. Research Outline. Israel is not obliged by past this agreement and Israel will do everything it needs to do to outline defend itself and the security of its people. Over the weekend I spoke with President Obama, with [Russian] President Putin, with [French] President Hollande, with [German] Chancellor Merkel and with British Prime Minister Cameron. I told them that according to all the essayer de me faire, information reaching Israel, the impending deal is bad and dangerous. A number of days later, the U.S.along with Britain, France, Russia, China, and Germanyresumed negotiations with Iran. And on November 24th an interim agreement was reached, wherein Iran agreed that for research paper, six months it would: place a 5% ceiling on its uranium enrichment; reduce to 7,000 kilograms the amount of already-enriched uranium in its possession; allow the International Atomic Energy Agency to conduct daily inspections of acknowledged enrichment sites in Natanz and Fordo; and suspend all work on its unfinished plutonium plant in Arak. In exchange, the essay questions the diary of anne frank, U.S. and its bargaining partners assured Iran that for the same six-month period: the United Nations and the European Union would impose no new sanctions related to shakespeare research outline Iran's nuclear program, and would cease efforts to further limit Iran’s oil exports; sanctions on questions about, insurance services for transport to Iran would be suspended, along with additional restrictions on the sale of gold and shakespeare research, other valuables; a new “financial channel” would permit Iran to access banking services for “humanitarian commerce”e.g., the import of food, pharmaceuticals, and medical treatments; some U.S. sanctions would be suspended; and Washington would allow the sale of some spare parts for essay about the diary frank, Iran’s Boeing transport aircraft.

But the agreement gave Russia, a staunch ally of shakespeare research paper Iran, the right to essay the diary frank oversee whatever future actions the Western powers might wish to research outline take regarding Iran. Moreover, the deal kept sensitive sites such as the Iranian military base at Parchin, where researchers were busy weaponizing enriched uranium, off-limits to inpectors. And the pearson thesis, same immunity from inspections would apply also to any new nuclear sites that Iran might open up subsequent to the signing of the accord. Obama Tells Israel to Acept Mahmoud Abbas As Peace Partner. In a February 2014 interview with Jeffrey Goldberg, President Obama warned that if Israel and President Netanyahu failed to “make peace” soon with the Palestinians, Israel would be rendered “more isolated internationally.” I mean, we [Israel] vacated cities in Judea and Samaria. We left entirely Gaza. Paper. We’ve not only frozen settlements, we’ve uprooted entire settlements. As A International Language. We’ve released hundreds of terrorist prisoners, including dozens in recent months.

And when you look at what we got in return, it’s been scores of suicide bombings, thousands of rockets on our cities fired from the areas we vacated, and just incessant Palestinian incitement against Israel. So Israel has been doing its part, and I regret to research say that the word essay many pages, Palestinians haven’t. Obama Administration Tells Israel to shakespeare outline Stop Assassinating Iranian Nuclear Scientists and Focus on the Palestine Peace Process. On March 3, 2014, the Associated Press reported: U.S. officials have reportedly told Israel to stop killing off Iranian nuclear scientists. Israel's Moussad spy agency has supposedly taken out [mostly with car bombs] at least five top Iranian nuclear experts in an attempt to slow the country’s nuclear program and continues to do so despite recent agreements reached to end the country’s nuclear ambitions. Obama Administration Says Palestinians Do Not Need to Commit to Recognizing Israel's Legitimate Existence. Israeli Foreign Minister Says Israel Cannot Depend on U.S., Which Projects Weakness The Obama Administration Recognizes the word pages, Palestinians' New Unity Government Uniting Fatah and Hamas. On June 2, 2014, the shakespeare research paper outline, Palestinians formed a new “government of national unity” led by Palestinian Authority Prime Minister Rami Hamdallah and backed by Hamas.

The Washington Post described the move, which effectively united Fatah and Hamas, as “a significant step toward ending a seven-year feud between the research paper, Palestinian political factions that separately control the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.” Public radio reported that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu felt “betrayed and deceived” by the U.S., particularly in light of the fact that Secretary of State John Kerry had promised him that Washington would not recognize the new government immediately. A senior political official quoted by the Israel Hayom freesheet, widely regarded as Prime Minister Netanyahu's mouthpiece, stated that the research paper outline, American move was “like a knife in the back.” Netanyahu himself then said: “I’m deeply troubled by the announcement that the as a international essay, United States will work with the Palestinian government backed by Hamas. Outline. All those who genuinely seek peace must reject President Abbas’ embrace of is how pages Hamas, and most especially, I think the United States must make it absolutely clear to the Palestinian president that his pact with Hamas, a terrorist organization that seeks Israel’s liquidation, is simply unacceptable.” The Israeli ambassador to the United States, Ron Dermer, said that Israel was “deeply disappointed” that America had decided to shakespeare outline recognize a government that legitimized Hamas, an chris 2 organization “committed to our [Israel's] destruction.” “With suits in the front office and terrorists in the back office, it should not be business as usual,” said Dermer. Israeli Intelligence Minister Yuval Steinitz said: “I have to say I do not understand this American announcement. You cannot present it as a Hamas government internally, then present it publicly as a government of technocrats. If these [ministers] are people who identify with Hamas, Hamas identifies with them and appointed them, then they are representatives of paper Hamas. This is a Hamas government, and Hamas is a terror organization.” Israeli Communications Minister Gilad Erdan said: “Unfortunately, American naivety has broken all records. Collaborating with Hamas, which is defined as a terror organization in the United States, is simply unthinkable. U.S. English As A. capitulation to research paper outline Palestinian tactics badly damages the chance of 2000 essay ever returning to negotiations and will cause Israel to take unilateral steps to defend its citizens from the government of terror which Abu Mazen [Mahmoud Abbas] has set up.” Obama Official Makes Speech Critical of research outline Israel.

Obama Urges Israeli Restraint Against Hamas Terrorists. Obama Administration Delays Assisting Israel's Effort to questions about the diary of anne Find the Remains of shakespeare Dead IDF Solder. [I]n an article published [on October 14] in The Jerusalem Post , terrorism analyst and investigative reporter Steven Emerson revealed how the highest echelons of the 2, administration blocked the research outline, FBI and word essay many, the US Attorney’s Office from assisting Israel in finding the remains of IDF soldier Oron Shaul. Shaul was one of shakespeare seven soldiers from the Golani Infantry Brigade killed July 20 when Hamas terrorists fired a rocket at their armored personnel carrier in Gaza’s Shejeia neighborhood. As Emerson related, after stealing his remains, Hamas terrorists hacked into Shaul’s Facebook page and posted announcements that he was being held by Hamas. As a result of these delays, Israel was unable to even begin negotiating with Hamas for the return of Shaul's body parts until at least the research, third week of October 2014. Obama Administration Condemns Israel's Shelling of a UN School. On July 31, White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest said: “The Israeli military can and shakespeare paper, should do more to protect the lives of those innocent civilians.

There is a difference in approach between what Hamas is perpetrating on the Israeli people and what Israel is de me, doing to defend their country. But the shelling of a U.N. Research Outline. facility that is housing innocent civilian who are fleeting violence is totally unacceptable and totally indefensible. It is clear that we need our allies in Israel to do more to live up to to the high standards that they have set for essay questions the diary of anne frank, themselves. Obama Administration Condemns Israel's Shelling of Another UN School. In early August 2014, after 10 Palestinian civilians were killed by Israeli shelling outside a United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA) school in paper outline Rafah, wherein some 3,000 displaced persons were being sheltered, the Obama administration called the incident “totally unacceptable and totally indefensible.” State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki demanded that Israel do “more to meet its own standards and msc dissertations, avoid civilian casualties.” Added Psaki: “The United States is shakespeare research paper outline, appalled by today’s disgraceful shelling outside an UNRWA school in Rafah sheltering some 3,000 displaced persons, in which at least 10 more Palestinian civilians were tragically killed.” Addressing the Israeli military's assertion that it was responding to mortar bombs that had been fired from near the school by Palestinians, Psaki said: “The suspicion that militants are operating nearby does not justify strikes that put at risk the lives of so many innocent civilians.” Netanyahu Tells U.S. Not to Second-Guess Him on as a essay, Hamas. State Department Says Israel Must Do More to Avoid Civilian Casualties.

Obama Withholds Weapons Shipments to Israel. Obama Says Israel Must Find a Way to Recognize the Legitimate Claims of the Palestinians. Obama Says Too Many Israelis Are Ready to Abandon the Hard Work of Peace; Draws Moral Equivalence Between Israeli and Palestinian Deaths. Obama Administration Rejects Netanyahu's Assessment of shakespeare paper outline ISIS. Obama Draws Moral Equivalence Between Israeli and essay questions the diary frank, Palestinian Deaths in shakespeare research paper the Recent Israel-Hamas War. Obama Administration Sharply Rebukes Israeli Housing Project.

Obama Administration Expresses Condolences over Death of Hamas Terrorist; Refuses to Call Him a Terrorist. Top Obama Official Calls Netanyahu Chickenshit State Department Spokeswoman Says Israel Should Have Done More to Limit Palestinian Civilian Casualties. After Palestinian Terror Attack, Obama Draws a Moral Equivalence Between the Two Sides. Reports That the chris 2, Obama Administration Is Considering Sanctions Against Israel. Obama Administration Leaks to the Press About Israel. Guzansky interpreted the motives behind the Obama leaks as follows: “It seems like a big campaign to prevent Israel from attacking. I think the [Obama] administration is really worried Jerusalem will attack and attack soon.

They’re trying hard to prevent it in so many ways.” Obama Is Enraged by Benjamin Netanyahu's Acceptance of John Boehner's Invitation to Address Congress. The One Voice Movement Sends 5 Former Obama Campaign Operatives to Israel, to shakespeare research outline Work on Defeating Prime Minister Netanyahu's Re-election Bid. A State Department official deleted emails that included information about a secret campaign to oust Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu during the country’s last election, according to a Senate investigatory committee that determined the Obama administration transferred tax funds to word essay is how pages anti-Netanyahu groups. Obama Says Islamic Attack on Kosher Deli Was Random Violence. Question: They weren’t killed because they were in a Jewish deli though, they were in paper outline a kosher deli? Earnest: John, these individuals were not targeted by name.

This is the point. Question: Not by name, but by religion, were they not? Earnest: Well, John, there were people other than just Jews who were in that deli. State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki advanced a similar narrative: Psaki: Well, as you know, I believe if I remember the victims specifically there were not all victims of one background or one nationality so I think what they mean by that is, I don’t know that they spoke to the targeting of the grocery store or that specifically but the individuals who were impacted. (Psaki was wrong; all four of the victims were Jewish.) Question: Does the administration believe this was an anti-Jewish or an attack on essay the diary of anne, the Jewish community in Paris? Psaki: I don’t think we’re going to speak on behalf of French authorities and what they believe was the situation at play here. Question: Yeah, but if a guy goes into a kosher market and outline, starts shooting it up, you don’t he’s not looking for essayer, Buddhists is he?

Psaki: Well again, Matt, I think it’s relevant that obviously the individuals in there who were shopping and working at the store. Question: Who does the administration expect shops at a kosher deli? I mean I might but you know an attacker going into a store that is clearly identified as being one of, as identified with one specific faith, I’m not sure I can understand how it is that you can’t say this was a targeted attack. Psaki: I just don’t have more for you, Matt. It’s an issue for the French government to address. Later that afternoon, in response to public criticism of the administration's random violence theme, both Psaki and Earnest completely reversed their position and pretended that they had been characterizing the attacks as targeted, anti-Semitic actions all along. Psaki tweeted: We have always been clear that the attack on the kosher grocery store was an anti-semitic attack that took the lives of innocent people. Forty-one minutes after that, Earnest tweeted: Our view has not changed.

Terror attack at Paris Kosher market was motivated by anti-Semitism. Shakespeare Research. POTUS didn't intend to suggest otherwise. Netanyahu Cites Profound Disagreement with the U.S. on Iran Deal. Netanyahu Accuses U.S. of Abandoning Its Pledge to Prevent Iran from Acquiring Nuclear Weapons. On February 25, 2015, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu rebuffed criticism in msc dissertations Washington of his plans to speak to a joint session of Congress on March 3, saying: I respect the White House and the President of the United States but on shakespeare research paper outline, such a fateful matter, that can determine whether or not we survive, I must do everything to prevent such a great danger for Israel. Noting that the U.S. and its fellow P5+1 negotiating partners had pledged to prevent Iran from questions about of anne frank going nuclear, Netanyahu said that from the agreement coming together it appears they have given up on this commitment. Obama Threatened to Shoot Down Israeli Fighter Jets That Sought to research outline Attack Iranian Nuclear Facilities. Obama Criticizes Netanyahu's Speech to Congress. I did not have a chance to 2000 essay pages watch Prime Minister Netanyahu's speech. Shakespeare. I was on a video conference with our European partners with respect to Ukraine.

I did have a chance to research paper take a look at the transcript. And as far as I can tell, there was nothing new. But as Jennifer Rubin wrote in the Washington Post : “ In his very odd response to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s speech , Obama did not dispute he is making these huge concessions and he did not argue they are wise. Instead, he argued Netanyahu said nothing new (well, Obama knew he had bargained away an awful lot, but many Americans did not, which is why Obama had to put it out there in shakespeare an interview on the eve of Netanyahu’s speech). And Obama groused that Netanyahu did not provide an alternative. [But] the speech did contain an alternative: Hold firm and increase sanctions.

He’s demanding that Iran change its behavior, just as Obama was supposed to be demanding that Iran give up its quest for nuclear weapons.” In response to Benjamin Netanyahu's March 3, 2015 speech to Congress, CNN’s Fareed Zakaria wrote an opinion piece stating that Netanyahu’s predictions regarding Iran had been consistently wrong for 25 years. English As A International Language Essay. Zakaria likened the Prime Minister's proposed alternatives to a nuclear deal with Iran, to a never-never land fantasy “utterly divorced from paper outline reality.” In response to Zakaria's piece, the White House National Security Council tweeted a link to the piece and stated: “Interesting take.” Obama Administration Criticizes Netanyahu for chris, Seeming to Abandon Support for two-State Solution. Obama Administration Accuses Netanyahu of Racism Against Arabs. Obama congratulates Turkey’s Erdogan on shakespeare paper, presidential win. “U.S. President Barack Obama congratulated Turkish Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan on Tuesday for his victory as the country’s next president, the White House said. Number Paper. 'The president praised the prime minister’s speech on Sunday and shakespeare research, noted that as Turkey’s first directly elected president, the prime minister has an historic opportunity to further move Turkey forward,' the White House said in a statement.

The call lasted 45 minutes, according to Turkish sources. Erdogan last month acknowledged strains in his relations with Obama, saying he no longer spoke directly to the U.S. president as he had in the past. Erdogan’s leadership style, from his bombastic rhetoric on Israel to his crackdown on anti-government protests last summer, has raised increasing concern among Western allies in recent years.” Obama breaks three decades of silence with call to thesis 2 Iranian president. Obama Calls to Congratulate Putin. Obama congratulates new power-sharing leaders in paper Afghanistan. Report: Obama Congratulates Top Chinese Communist on New Position.

Obama congratulates Morsi on winning Egyptian presidency. Obama congratulates Saudi king on number research, selecting new heir. [B]y publishing the declassified document from 1987, the U.S. reportedly breached the research paper, silent agreement to keep quiet on Israel's nuclear powers for the first time ever, detailing the nuclear program in great depth. The timing of the revelation is highly suspect, given that it came as tensions spiraled out of control between Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and US President Barack Obama ahead of Netanyahu's March 3 address in Congress, in which he warned against the dangers of Iran's nuclear program and how the deal being formed on that program leaves the Islamic regime with nuclear breakout capabilities. Another highly suspicious aspect of the thesis, document is that while the research paper, Pentagon saw fit to declassify sections on pearson thesis, Israel's sensitive nuclear program, it kept sections on Italy , France, West Germany and paper outline, other NATO countries classified, with those sections blocked out in number the document. Top Iranian Commander Says “Erasing Israel off the Map” Is “Non-Negotiable” Obama Says Iran Deal Will Not Include Requirement That Iran Recognize Israel's Right to Exist. “ So there’s still going to be a whole host of differences between us and shakespeare paper, Iran, and essay about the diary frank, one of the most profound ones is the vile, anti-Semitic statements that have often come out of the research paper, highest levels of the Iranian regime. But the notion that we would condition Iran not getting nuclear weapons, in a verifiable deal, on Iran recognizing Israel is really akin to saying that we won’t sign a deal unless the nature of the Iranian regime completely transforms. And that is, I think, a fundamental misjudgment. We want Iran not to have nuclear weapons precisely because we can’t bank on the nature of the regime changing.

That’s exactly why we don’t want [it] to have nuclear weapons. If suddenly Iran transformed itself into Germany or Sweden or France, there would be a different set of 2000 is how conversations about their nuclear infrastructure. So, you know, the shakespeare research outline, key here is not to somehow expect that Iran changes although it is something that may end up being an important byproduct of this deal but rather it is to is how many make sure that we have a verifiable deal that takes off the table what would be a game-changer for them if in research outline fact they possess nuclear weapons” Earlier in the interview, Obama was asked how the deal with Iran could be a good one if Iran was not “capable of changing its ways.” Obama answered by essentially arguing that whether or not Iran was trustworthy did not matter: “Let me flip the question, Steve: I would argue that this deal is the right thing to do for 2000 word is how many, the United States, for our allies in the region and for world peace regardless of the nature of the Iranian regime. So so I would actually argue you're right. Research. People are focused on word essay is how many, that. But this is a good deal if you think Iran's open to change; it's also a good deal if you think that Iran is implacably opposed to the United States and research outline, the West and our values . ” Russia Announces Shipment of Powerful Missile Air-Defense System to Iran.

Netanyahu Furious Over Russian Sale of 2000 word many pages Anti-Aircraft System to research paper Iran. Iran Parades New Weapons Systems, Declares “Death to Israel” Obama Administration Draws a Moral Equivalence Between Palestinian Terrorism and Alleged Israeli Transgressions. Reports of essayer faire comprendre Deep Mistrust Between Israel and the Obama Administration. On October 22, 2015, the shakespeare paper outline, Wall Street Journal , in a story based on essayer faire, interviews with nearly two dozen current and shakespeare outline, former senior U.S. and Israeli officials, reported that in 2012, The U.S. closely monitored Israel’s military bases and eavesdropped on secret communications . fearing its longtime ally might try to carry out a strike on english as a international language, Fordow, Iran’s most heavily fortified nuclear facility. Painting a portrait of deep mistrust between Israel and the Obama administration, the research outline, piece added: Nerves frayed at number the White House after senior officials learned Israeli aircraft had flown in research and out of Iran in what some believed was a dry run for a commando raid on the site.

Worried that Israel might ignite a regional war, the White House sent a second aircraft carrier to the region and chris 2, readied attack aircraft, a senior U.S. official said, “in case all hell broke loose.” The two countries, nursing a mutual distrust, each had something to hide. U.S. officials hoped to restrain Israel long enough to advance negotiations on a nuclear deal with Iran that the U.S. had launched in secret. U.S. Shakespeare Research. officials saw Israel’s strike preparations as an attempt to essayer comprendre usurp American foreign policy. Instead of talking to each other, the allies kept their intentions secret. To figure out what they weren’t being told, they turned to their spy agencies to fill gaps.

They employed deception, not only against shakespeare Iran, but against each other. After working in concert for nearly a decade to keep Iran from an atomic bomb, the U.S. and Israel split over the best means: diplomacy, covert action or military strikes. Suspicions grew during the 2008 presidential race after Mr. Netanyahu spoke with some congressional Republicans who described Mr. Obama as pro-Arab, Israeli officials said. The content of the conversations later found its way back to the White House, senior Obama administration officials said. Soon after taking office in January 2009, Mr. Obama took steps to allay Israeli concerns, including instructing the Pentagon to develop military options against Iran’s Fordow facility, which was built into a mountain.

The president also embraced an 2000 is how many existing campaign of shakespeare outline covert action against Iran, expanding cooperation between the Central Intelligence Agency and Mossad, the Israeli spy agency. Mossad leaders compared the covert campaign to a 10-floor building: The higher the floor, they said, the more invasive the operation. CIA and Mossad worked together on operations on the lower floors. But the essay questions about the diary of anne frank, Americans made clear they had no interest in moving higherIsraeli proposals to bring down Iran’s financial system, for example, or even its regime. Some covert operations were run unilaterally by shakespeare research Mossad, such as the assassination of Iranian nuclear scientists, according to U.S. officials. The first Oval Office meeting between Messrs. English As A International. Obama and Netanyahu, in May 2009weeks after Mr. Netanyahu became prime ministerwas difficult for both sides. After the meeting, Mr. Obama’s aides called Ron Dermer, Mr.

Netanyahu’s adviser, to coordinate their statements. Mr. Dermer told them it was too late; Mr. Outline. Netanyahu was already briefing reporters. In 2010, the risk of covert action became clear. A computer virus dubbed Stuxnet, deployed jointly by the U.S. and Israel to destroy Iranian centrifuges used to 2 process uranium, had inadvertently spread across the Internet. The Israelis wanted to launch cyberattacks against a range of Iranian institutions, according to shakespeare research outline U.S. officials.

But the breach made Mr. Obama more cautious, officials said, for 2000 is how many pages, fear of triggering Iranian retaliation, or damaging the global economy if a virus spread uncontrollably. Israel questioned whether its covert operations were enough, said aides to Mr. Research Paper. Netanyahu. English As A International Language Essay. Stuxnet had only shakespeare, temporarily slowed Tehran’s progress. “Cyber and other covert operations had their inherent limitations,” a senior Israeli official said, “and we reached those limitations.” Mr. Netanyahu pivoted toward a military strike, raising anxiety levels in the White House. The U.S. Air Force analyzed the arms and aircraft needed to destroy Iran’s nuclear facilities and concluded Israel didn’t have the english international language essay, right equipment.

The U.S. shared the findings, in part, to steer the Israelis from a military strike. The Israelis weren’t persuaded and briefed the U.S. on shakespeare paper, an attack plan: Cargo planes would land in Iran with Israeli commandos on board who would “blow the doors, and go in through the porch entrance” of Fordow, a senior U.S. Chris Pearson Thesis. official said. Research. The Israelis planned to sabotage the nuclear facility from inside. Pentagon officials thought it was a suicide mission. They pressed the Israelis to past give the U.S. advance warning. The Israelis were noncommittal. Mr. Obama, meanwhile, was moving toward diplomacy. In December 2011, the White House secretly used then-Sen. Paper Outline. John Kerry to research sound out Omani leaders about outline opening a back channel to the Iranians. At the same time, the White House pressed the Israelis to scale back their assassination campaign and turned down their requests for msc dissertations, more aggressive covert measures, U.S. officials said.

The president spoke publicly about his willingness to use force as a last resort to research paper prevent Iran from 2000 many getting a nuclear weapon“I don’t bluff,” Mr. Obama said in March 2012but some of Mr. Paper. Netanyahu’s advisers weren’t convinced. In early 2012, U.S. spy agencies told the White House about a flurry of 2000 many pages meetings that Mr. Shakespeare Paper Outline. Netanyahu convened with top security advisers. The meetings covered everything from de me comprendre mission logistics to the political implications of a military strike, Israeli officials said. New intelligence poured in every day, much of it fragmentary or so highly classified that few U.S. Shakespeare Research Paper Outline. officials had a complete picture. Officials now say many jumped to the mistaken conclusion that the Israelis had made a dry run. At the time, concern and confusion over Israel’s intentions added to the sense of english as a international urgency inside the White House for a diplomatic solution. The White House decided to keep Mr.

Netanyahu in the dark about the shakespeare paper outline, secret Iran talks, believing he would leak word to sabotage them. Mr. Netanyahu would get briefed on the talks, White House officials concluded, only if it looked like a deal could be reached. The first secret meeting between U.S. and Iranian negotiators, held in July 2012, was a bust. But “nobody was willing to throw it overboard by greenlighting Israeli strikes just when the process was getting started,” a former senior Obama administration official said. Israeli officials approached their U.S. counterparts over the summer about research paper obtaining military hardware useful for research paper outline, a strike, U.S. officials said. At the top of the list were V-22 Ospreys, aircraft that take off and land like helicopters but fly like fixed-wing planes.

Ospreys don’t need runways, making them ideal for dropping commandos behind enemy lines. The Israelis also sounded out officials about pearson thesis 2 obtaining the Massive Ordnance Penetrator, the U.S. military’s 30,000-pound bunker-busting bomb, which was designed to destroy Fordow. Mr. Netanyahu wanted “somebody in the administration to show acquiescence, if not approval” for shakespeare paper, a military strike, said Gary Samore, who served for four years as Mr. Essayer Comprendre. Obama’s White House coordinator for arms control and weapons of shakespeare research paper mass destruction. “The message from the essay questions about the diary, Obama administration was: ‘We think this is a big mistake.’ ”

White House officials decided not to provide the equipment. Messrs. Obama and Netanyahu spoke in September 2012, and Mr. Obama emerged convinced Israel wouldn’t strike on the eve of the shakespeare research, U.S. presidential election. By the following spring, senior U.S. officials concluded the essayer de me, Israelis weren’t serious about a commando raid on Fordow and may have been bluffing. Paper Outline. When the U.S. offered to sell the Ospreys, Israel said it didn’t have the money. Former Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak, who championed a strike, said Mr.

Netanyahu had come close to approving a military operation against Iran. But Israel’s military chiefs and cabinet members were reluctant, according to Israeli officials. While keeping the questions about the diary frank, Omani talks secret, U.S. officials briefed the Israelis on the parallel international negotiations between Iran and major world powers under way in shakespeare paper early 2013. Those talks, which made little headway, were led on as a international language, the U.S. Research Paper Outline. side by State Department diplomat Wendy Sherman. U.S. spy agencies were monitoring Israeli communications to see if the Israelis had caught wind of the secret talks. In September 2013, the U.S. learned the answer. Yaakov Amidror, Mr. Netanyahu’s national security adviser at the time, had come to Washington in 2000 advance of a Sept. 30 meeting between Messrs.

Netanyahu and shakespeare outline, Obama. On Sept. 27, Mr. Amidror huddled with White House national security adviser Susan Rice in her office when she told him that Mr. Obama was on the phone in a groundbreaking call with Iran’s president, Hassan Rouhani. Mr. Amidror had his own surprise. During a separate meeting in the Roosevelt Room, he told several of Mr. Obama’s top advisers that Israel had identified the tail numbers of the unmarked U.S. government planes that ferried negotiators to Muscat, Oman, the past, site of the secret talks, U.S. officials said.

Mr. Amidror, who declined to comment on the White House discussions, said that it was insulting for Obama administration officials to think “they could go to Oman without taking our intelligence capabilities into account.” He called the decision to hide the research paper outline, Iran talks from Israel a big mistake. U.S. Essayer De Me Faire Comprendre. officials said they were getting ready to tell the shakespeare research paper outline, Israelis about the chris, talks, which advanced only after Mr. Rouhani came to office. During the shakespeare research, Sept. 30 meeting with Mr.

Netanyahu, the president acknowledged the secret negotiations. The secrecy cemented Israel’s distrust of Mr. Obama’s intentions, Israeli officials said. Mr. Samore, the former White House official, said he believed it was a mistake to keep Israel in the dark for so long. Chris Pearson Thesis 2. Mr. Einhorn said: “The lack of paper outline early transparency reinforced Israel’s suspicions and english as a essay, had an shakespeare research outline outsize negative impact on Israeli thinking about the talks.” Israel pushed for the U.S. to the diary of anne be more open about the research paper outline, Iran negotiations. Ms. Rice, however, pulled back on consultations with her new Israeli counterpart, Yossi Cohen, who took over as Mr.

Netanyahu’s national security adviser, according to U.S. and Israeli officials. In exchanges with the White House, U.S. officials said, Mr. Cohen wouldn’t budge from demanding Iran give up its centrifuges and uranium-enrichment program. Essay Questions The Diary Of Anne Frank. Israeli officials said they feared any deviation would be taken by the U.S. as a green light for more concessions. In November 2013, when the shakespeare research outline, interim agreement was announced, Mr.

Samore was in Israel, where, he said, the questions about the diary of anne, Israelis “felt blindsided” by the terms. U.S. officials said the details came together so quickly that Ms. Sherman and her team didn’t have enough time to convey them all. Israeli officials said the research outline, Americans intentionally withheld information to prevent them from influencing the outcome. Earlier this year, U.S. officials clamped down on what they shared with Israel about the past, talks after, they allege, Mr. Netanyahu’s aides leaked confidential information about the emerging deal. When U.S. Paper. officials confronted the Israelis over the matter in essay is how pages a meeting, Israel’s then-minister of intelligence said he didn’t disclose anything from Washington’s briefings. The information, the minister said, came from “other means,” according to research paper meeting participants. Ms. Sherman told Mr. Cohen, Israel’s national security adviser: “You’re putting us in number research a very difficult position.

We understand that you will find out what you can find out by paper outline your own means. But how can we tell you every single last thing when we know you’re going to msc dissertations use it against us?” according to U.S. officials who were there. But it is unclear how the shakespeare outline, White House will respond to any covert Israeli actions against Iran’s nuclear program, which current and former Israeli officials said were imperative to safeguard their country. One clause in the agreement says the pearson 2, major powers will help the Iranians secure their facilities against sabotage. State Department officials said the clause wouldn’t protect Iranian nuclear sites from Israel. Michael Hayden, a former director of the CIA, said the U.S. and Israel could nonetheless end up at odds. “If we become aware of any Israeli efforts, do we have a duty to warn Iran?” Mr. Research Paper. Hayden said. “Given the intimacy of the U.S.-Israeli relationship, it’s going to number research paper be more complicated than ever.” Obama Supports European Union Requirement for Labeling Products Manufactured in West Bank Settlements In November 2015 the European Union issued a ruling that banned the Made in Israel label on goods produced in Israeli communities in the West Bank. Instead, the labels would have to tell consumers that the products came from a “settlement” in the disputed West Bank territories.

The Obama administration supported the paper, EU's decision. We do not believe that labeling the origin of number products is equivalent to a boycott, State Department spokesman Mark Toner said. And as you know, we do not consider settlements to be part of Israel. We do not view labeling the origin of research paper products as being from the settlements as a boycott of Israel. Groups advocating “boycott, divestment, and sanctions” (BDS) against Israel have spearheaded efforts to english as a language require separate labeling of Israeli goods from the West Bank and the Golan Heights as a step toward a complete boycott of Israeli exports. Obama Administration Spied on Netanyahu's Conversations with US Lawmakers and shakespeare paper, Jewish Groups.

Acco rding to a bombshell Wall Street Journal article by Adam Entous and Danny Yadron. the National Security Agency provided the White House with intercepted Israeli communications containing details of private discussions between Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu and U.S. lawmakers and American Jewish groups on the Iran nuclear deal. If true, this could be the biggest scandal of the Obama presidency. The Journal article explains that President Obama decided to stop NSA collection against certain foreign leaders after the past, backlash against research outline Edward Snowden’s disclosure that the NSA had eavesdropped on German chancellor Angela Merkel’s cellphone and monitored communications of the heads of state of english international language essay other close U.S. allies. According to the Journal story, President Obama did not halt NSA spying against Netanyahu. This is not a surprise, given the president’s chilly relations with the Israeli leader and Israel’s aggressive spying against the United States. It’s also not a surprise that the Obama administration sought intelligence on shakespeare paper outline, Netanyahu’s efforts to undermine the nuclear deal. Essayer De Me. But it is stunning to learn that NSA sent the White House intelligence on shakespeare research outline, private discussions with U.S. congressmen on a major policy dispute between the White House and de me comprendre, Congress. According to the Journal article, to avoid a paper trail that would show that they wanted the NSA to report on Netanyahu’s interactions with Congress, Obama officials decided to let the agency decide how much of this intelligence to provide and what to withhold. The article cited an unnamed U.S. Research Paper. official who explained, “We didn’t say, ‘Do it.’ We didn’t say, ‘Don’t do it.’” This suggests major misconduct by the NSA and the White House of a sort not seen since Watergate. First, intercepts of congressmen’s communications regarding a dispute between Congress and the White House should have been destroyed and never left the NSA building.

The Journal article said a 2011 NSA directive requires direct communications between foreign intelligence targets and essay about the diary of anne frank, members of shakespeare outline Congress to be destroyed, but gives the NSA director the authority to waive this requirement if he determines the communications contain “significant foreign intelligence.” Netanyahu’s discussions with members of Congress on questions the diary, a policy dispute between Congress and the president do not qualify as foreign intelligence. Destroying this kind of information should not have been a close call for NSA. Congress should immediately ask NSA director Michael Rogers and Director of shakespeare research paper National Intelligence James Clapper to verify the Journal story and explain why intercepts of private discussions of members of Congress were provided to the White House. If this did happen, both officials should resign. Second, the White House bears significant responsibility for this scandal. By encouraging and accepting this intelligence, the White House used the NSA as an pearson thesis illegitimate means to undermine its legislative opponents.

This represented a major abuse of shakespeare research paper outline presidential power, since it employed the enormous capabilities of an American intelligence service against 2000 word essay many pages the U.S. Shakespeare Research Paper Outline. Congress. Number Paper. It also probably violates the U.S. Constitution’s separation-of-powers principles and the Fourth Amendment, since surveillance may have been conducted against U.S. citizens without a warrant. The claim that Obama officials did not directly instruct the NSA to collect this information but simply accepted what the outline, NSA sent them is preposterous. Questions About The Diary Of Anne. If the research, Journal article is accurate, Obama officials knew they were receiving intelligence on the private conversations of U.S. English As A Essay. congressmen on a major policy dispute. These officials knew they were not supposed to have this intelligence but did not cut it off, because they wanted to use it to defeat efforts by Netanyahu and shakespeare research outline, Congress to english as a language essay derail the Iran nuclear deal.

This story is another indication of how desperate the Obama administration was to get a nuclear deal with Iran. It is truly bizarre that Obama officials would be parties to such a gross misuse of shakespeare paper U.S. intelligence after the controversy caused by number paper NSA collection of phone records under the shakespeare, metadata program and so-called warrantless wiretaps by the Bush administration. These initiatives might have pushed the envelope of the law and essayer faire, intelligence charters, but they were carried out to defend the shakespeare research, nation against terrorism and targeted terrorist suspects. By contrast, the Journal article discusses domestic intelligence activities that clearly are prohibited: targeting U.S. citizens over as a international language essay, a policy dispute, and targeting the legislative branch of government. Congress should be outraged over this story, especially in light of how narrow the votes were in September to disapprove the Iran deal. The Obama administration won these votes because it did a better job than the research paper outline, congressmen and American Jewish groups who opposed the Iran deal of persuading Democratic members to support it. The Journal story suggests that NSA collection against American opponents of the deal may have helped the Obama administration win this battle for Democratic support. Congressional anger over the Journal story might force intelligence officials to resign.

However, I believe there is essayer, no chance anyone in the Obama White House will be held accountable, since the Obama Justice Department will refuse to investigate and Obama officials probably will feign ignorance. Obama Administration Urges Israel to Exercise Restraint in Wake of research outline Palestinian Terror Attack. Condemning Israeli Settlements Why did the Obama administration decide to escalate its attacks against Israel last week? What was the purpose of the essay questions of anne, State Department’s shockingly hostile assault last Wednesday following the Israel Land’s Authority’s announcement that it is publishing tenders to build 323 apartment units in Jerusalem’s Gilo, Har Homa, Pisgat Zeev and Neveh Ya’acov neighborhoods?

The statement needs to be seen to be believed. Obama Abstains on UN Vote Regarding Israeli Settlements. The United States intended to allow the U.N. Security Council to approve a resolution demanding an shakespeare paper end to Israeli settlement building, two Western officials said on Thursday, a major reversal of U.S. practice, which prompted Israel to ask President-elect Donald Trump to apply pressure. In a day of intense diplomatic wrangling on chris thesis, one of the thorniest Middle East conflicts, Egypt, which had proposed the draft resolution, abruptly put off a vote that had been scheduled for Thursday afternoon.

Diplomats said Cairo had acted under pressure from shakespeare research Israel and to avoid alienating Trump, who spoke to as a essay the Egyptian president and urged the [Obama] White House to use its veto. The two Western officials said President Barack Obama had intended to abstain from the vote, a relatively rare step by the United States to register criticism of the building on occupied land that Palestinians want for research, a state. The government of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who has had an acrimonious relationship with Obama, believes the msc dissertations, Obama administration had long planned the council vote in outline coordination with the Palestinians, the senior Israeli official said. English As A International. It was a violation of a core commitment to protect Israel at the U.N., the official said. U.S. officials [under Obama] have voiced growing fears that a two-state solution is imperiled by paper outline Israeli settlement building and have been more willing to voice open criticism, including, the two Western officials said, via Thursday's planned vote. A U.S. abstention would have been seen as a parting shot by Obama, who has made the settlements a major target of his - ultimately futile - peace efforts. The resolution would demand Israel immediately and completely cease all settlement activities in the occupied Palestinian territory, including East Jerusalem and international, said the establishment of settlements by Israel has no legal validity and constitutes a flagrant violation under international law. Egypt, currently a Security Council member, worked with the Palestinians to draft the text. The senior Israeli official said Israel remained concerned the resolution could still go ahead with another sponsoring country.

New Zealand, Venezuela, Malaysia and Senegal asked Egypt to clarify by midnight whether it planned to call a vote. Shakespeare. In the event that Egypt decides that it cannot proceed to call for vote on 23 December or does not provide a response by the deadline, those delegations reserve the right to table the draft . and proceed to put it to vote ASAP, the four states wrote in a note, seen by Reuters. Netanyahu took to Twitter in the dead of number research night in Israel to make the appeal for a veto. Hours later, Trump backed fellow conservative Netanyahu on one of the most contentious issues in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and the pursuit, effectively stalled since 2014, of a two-state solution. The State Department declined to comment immediately on reports of the research paper outline, planned abstention.

A resolution needs nine votes in chris thesis favor and no vetoes by the United States, France, Russia, Britain or China to be adopted. Shakespeare Research Paper Outline. The United States has vetoed dozens of Security Council resolutions on essay questions about of anne, Israel and it is research paper, rare for it to abstain. The last time the Security Council adopted a resolution on Israel and the Palestinians was in January 2009, when Washington abstained on a resolution calling for paper, ceasefire and shakespeare research outline, withdrawal of Israeli forces from Gaza. In 1979 the United States abstained on questions about of anne, a resolution, when the council said Israeli settlements “have no legal validity and constitute a serious obstruction to achieving a comprehensive, just and lasting peace in the Middle East.” . On December 24, the U.S. did in fact abstain from voting, and thereby allowed the outline, UN Security Council resolution to pass. UN Security Council Resolution 2334 . whose passage was made possible by the U.S. abstention ordered by english international language essay President Obama from Hawaii, is not just shameful, unfair, unbalanced, or destructive. It’s barbaric. Only in one clausewhich is in the preamble, which has less force than the body of the textdoes the resolution explicitly call on Palestinians to do anything. The preamble calls on “the Palestinian Authority Security Forces to maintain effective operations aimed at confronting all those engaged in terror and research paper, dismantling terrorist capabilities.”

In contrast, five full clauses in 2000 essay is how the body of the text portray Israel as a rogue state engaged in outline endemic criminality. These clauses call “the establishment by Israel of settlements in the Palestinian territory occupied since 1967, including East Jerusalema flagrant violation under international law” and demand “that Israel immediately and 2, completely cease all settlement activities in the occupied Palestinian territory, including East Jerusalem.” But if even “East Jerusalem” is off limits to Israeli Jews, thenas pointed out by Alan Dershowitz, who was for shakespeare, years a center-left supporter of Obama: Under this resolution, the chris thesis, access roads that opened up Hebrew University to shakespeare paper outline Jewish and Arab students and the Hadassah Hospital to Jewish and word many, Arab patients are illegal, as are all the rebuilt synagoguesdestroyed by Jordanin the ancient Jewish Quarter of the Old City. And . “illegal,” too, are the Chanukah candle-lighting ceremonies at the Western Wallanother “East Jerusalem” site that Israel has extensively refurbished. Then comes the “balance.” The sixth clause “Callsto prevent all acts of violence against shakespeare outline civilians, including acts of number research paper terrorand calls for compliance with obligations under international law for the strengthening of ongoing efforts to combat terrorism.” Terrorism and acts of shakespeare violence by whom? It doesn’t say. The only 2000 essay, reasonable inference is that both sides engage in shakespeare paper violence and terror. In reality, Israel’s security forces report that in 2016 they thwarted 180 Palestinian shooting attacks in the West Bank alone. The resolution’s seventh clause is more explicit; it “Calls upon both partiesto refrain from provocative actions, incitement and inflammatory rhetoric.” To sum up, then, five clauses excoriate Israel as a usurper and english as a language essay, land thief; one clause calls for an end to terror without naming anyone as responsible for it, indicating that both sides must be; one clause calls on “both parties” to put an end to incitement.

The resolution, in other words, goes far beyond the research paper outline, longstanding practice of drawing moral equivalence between Palestinian terror and Israeli “settlements.” Apart from one allusion in the preamble, it gingerly sidesteps the past, issue of Palestinian terror and shakespeare research paper, incitement to terror. Questions Of Anne. It seems not to want to offend the Palestinians. It openly delivers, however, a broadside against Israel for building homes, hospitals, synagogues, schools, and so on shakespeare research paper outline, in land that the resolution wants to chris thesis 2 be Judenrein . Nowhere does the resolution mention that, according to international documents to which the United States is a signatoryincluding UN Security Council Resolution 242 and the Oslo accordsthe land in question is designated as disputed land subject to final-status negotiations. According to shakespeare paper outline the resolution, there would be nothing to negotiate about. It’s all “occupied Palestinian territory”including Judaism’s most sacred sites. Netanyahu Says Israel Has Unequivocal Evidence That The Obama Administration Led the number paper, UN Initiative of December 23. On Tuesday, January 10, 2017, CNS News reported:

Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu on Tuesday ratcheted up the dispute with the outgoing administration over shakespeare research paper outline, last month’s U.N. Security Council resolution condemning Israel, saying Israel has “unequivocal evidence” that it had led the initiative. “We have unequivocal evidence that the Security Council resolution passed in the U.N. against Israel was led by english as a the administration,” Netanyahu told a visiting AIPAC delegation. “There’s no question whatsoever about shakespeare research outline that none whatsoever.” The [Obama] administration has adamantly denied that it drafted or played a key behind-the-scenes role in getting resolution 2334 presented for a vote. Adopted by the council on December 23 after the paper, administration chose to abstain rather than use its veto the measure condemns Israeli settlements in areas captured by Israel in the 1967 Six Day War, and claimed by the Palestinians for a future independent state. It declares eastern Jerusalem, including Judaism’s most sacred site, to be “Palestinian territory” and “occupied Palestinian territory,” and calls Israeli presence there “a flagrant violation under international law.” . Netanyahu on shakespeare paper, Tuesday disputed the essayer faire, claim that resolution 2334 “just reformulates the things that were said by all previous administrations.” On the contrary, he said, it marked a “major break with U.S. policy.” Netanyahu then quoted a statement from the last Democratic administration, clearly rejecting on research outline, behalf of the U.S. government the notion that territory concerned is “occupied Palestinian territory.” At a Security Council session considering a resolution on research paper, the Israeli-Palestinian issue in shakespeare research outline March 1994, then-U.S. 2. ambassador to the U.N. Research Paper. (later secretary of state) Madeleine Albright said: “We oppose the specific references to Jerusalem in this resolution and will continue to oppose its insertion in future resolutions.” “We simply do not support the description of the international essay, territories occupied by Israel in paper the 1967 war as ‘occupied Palestinian territory,’” Albright said.

Obama Sends $221 Milion to 2000 word essay is how many Palestinians on His Final Day As President. Officials say the Obama administration in its waning hours defied Republican opposition and quietly released $221 million to outline the Palestinian Authority that GOP members of number paper Congress had been blocking. A State Department official and several congressional aides said the outgoing administration formally notified Congress it would spend the money Friday morning. The official said former Secretary of State John Kerry had informed some lawmakers of the paper outline, move shortly before he left the State Department for the last time Thursday. The aides said written notification dated Jan. 20 was sent to Congress just hours before Donald Trump took the de me comprendre, oath of office. In addition to the $221 million for the Palestinians, the Obama administration also told Congress on Friday it was going ahead with the release of another $6 million in foreign affairs spending, including $4 million for climate change programs and $1.25 million for U.N. Research. organizations, the congressional aides said.

The aides and the State Department official weren't authorized to 2 speak publicly on the matter and demanded anonymity. Congress had initially approved the Palestinian funding in budget years 2015 and 2016, but at least two GOP lawmakers - Ed Royce of California, the shakespeare paper, chairman of the number research paper, House Foreign Affairs Committee, and Kay Granger of Texas, who sits on the House Appropriations Committee - had placed holds on it over moves the shakespeare research, Palestinian Authority had taken to seek membership in about international organizations. Congressional holds are generally respected by the executive branch but are not legally binding after funds have been allocated. The Obama administration had for some time been pressing for the release of the money for the Palestinian Authority, which comes from the U.S. Research. Agency for International Development and is to essay questions about be used for humanitarian aid in the West Bank and Gaza, to support political and security reforms as well as help prepare for good governance and the rule of law in paper outline a future Palestinian state, according to the notification sent to Congress. By Steve Baldwin. December 28, 2016. By David Horowitz and Jacob Laksin. By Stanley Kurtz.

By Rachel Neuwirth. October 24, 2008. By The Editors of Commentary. By P. David Hornik. December 5, 2011. September 14, 2011. By Caroline Glick. September 7, 2011. By Caroline Glick.

By Daniel Greenfield. February 13, 2014. By Eytan Gilboa. By Charles Krauthammer. BY Israel National News. October 31, 2008. By The David Horowitz Freedom Center.

Since Feb 14, 2005 --Hits: 61,630,061 --Visitors: 7,024,052.

Buy Essay Online Cheap -
Format for a research paper a research guide for…

Starting a New Life: The Courage of a Seed. “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” At lunch the shakespeare paper outline, other day, a new friend and paper, I were discussing changes in shakespeare outline our lives and how everything feels very new and different. I remembered the most beautiful description Mark Nepo wrote in The Book of Awakening . Mark is a poet, and he sees the world through such a lovely light. His work opens my heart to images I’ve never thought about that are so compelling.

I can see the way Mark describes the process of change in my own life. He compares change to the immense bravery of a seed being forced into the ground. He describes the msc dissertations, painful experience he imagines the seed must endure as it splits apart and becomes something entirely different. Still deeply under the earth, the seedling struggles to find light, water, and nutrients for shakespeare paper, life. And one day, it emerges, not recognizable to those who only knew it as a seed. Yet it remembers the journey—the journey to something larger but unknown. I, like the seed, have felt the darkness of the unknown, the pearson, claustrophobia of being in a space I did not understand, the anxiety of shakespeare research paper, being in english as a international language a place I did not feel I had chosen. Without a job, without my identity in the world of business, I felt I might disappear, like the paper outline, seed deep in the soil of my life. Msc Dissertations! I struggled to trust my eventual transformation, feeling alone and shakespeare, yet filled with expectations for the future.

Then came the essay of anne, experience of shakespeare research outline, cracking open—figuring out what my heart wanted next. It felt painful at first. Many! What if no one understood? Even worse, what if no one listened? As my heart cracked apart, it also contained a seedling—a vision of who I might become. At first I wanted to protect it. Research Paper! It felt too fresh, too new, and too vulnerable. I needed to english language essay guard and nourish it. I become acquainted with this very new self quietly; I wrote in shakespeare research my journal about what I was feeling, what I desired.

As I sat in traffic or in meditation, I gently explored my new loves. I found books from others who had already traveled this path. As I learned more about myself and honored the path that called to me, the word pages, seedling became stronger. As I spoke up and stated my truth—at first somewhat timidly and then more clearly—my seedling began to grow into something larger and shakespeare research outline, more identifiable. I came to essay about the diary frank see who I was becoming. I stepped out into paper outline, the light. Msc Dissertations! I offered my gift to the world. I let go of shakespeare paper outline, trying to control the result and honored the moment. As I became more authentic, my life began to take shape. I met other people on similar paths.

Some found me while seeking their own answers. Essayer De Me Faire Comprendre! A new circle began to emerge, one based on this new growth—my sturdy little seedling. And like the seed, I remember the journey. I do not discount the dark days spent waiting for the emergence of my self. Shakespeare Research Paper Outline! Those days have given me valuable information that I can share with other people on this path.

As I remember my seedling self, carefully coming into being in my own time, my own season, I know this is what others are experiencing. Perhaps I can help to provide nourishment for their seedling. I’m excited as I feel this beginning taking hold and surfacing. I’m embracing change and trusting that the process of cracking the old shell is so worth the sweet tenderness of the new sprout. Mark says, “As a seed buried in the earth cannot imagine itself as an orchid or hyacinth, neither can a heart packed with hurt imagine itself loved or at peace. The courage of the seed is that once cracking, it cracks all the way.” This metaphor calls to my heart. When I look at nature, I see our lives reflected. We truly are one. I feel all the process, the splitting away of the old and the beginning of questions about the diary frank, a new life that is so unfamiliar and yet so strong, bravely traveling into a new world.

I invite you to join me in the courage of the shakespeare research outline, seed, surrendering to a process we cannot see; knowing that what will ultimately appear is beyond all imagination. Karen Mead is an alchemist, an explorer and a fellow traveler on this journey of life. Visit her blog, The Peaceful Journey , or check out her website, A Peaceful Path . Did you enjoy this post? Please share the wisdom :) One of the best articles yet! Excellent. Great article! The other thing that struck me about the seed is that it doesn’t assume it won’t find the msc dissertations, light. It just goes towards it, no matter what’s in the way. Shakespeare Paper Outline! Have you ever seen a little seedling poking out from essay frank, under a rock or something else it can’t go through?

Imagine coming up against this seemingly immovable object, deep down in research outline the ground! Did it give up? No it just kept seeking the light and eventually found it. What a lovely metaphor for change! When we stand tall and push through the hard times, we ultimately begin to grow as human beings. Every obstacle is a blessing in disguise. Nature is the perfect teacher.

Thank-you for sharing, have a wonderful day. Well most of us are like that seed which you personified so brilliantly in your post . Humans never get anything without struggling just like the de me faire comprendre, seed which struggles for light , water and paper outline, nourishment when its deep in the soil. To get anything without struggle is often undervalued unlike if it has been achieved with struggle. Very well written, and I am recieving it at a time that it’s value is definately pricelss. Thank you so much for sharing. I am so encouraged to grab a copy of The Book of Awakening. What an eloquent description of the process of of becoming what we are meant to be. Research Paper! The courage that it takes, especially when we can’t see the paper, magnificence on the other side. Can you imagine a seed, kicking it’s heels into the ground saying no, no I am not going open up and sprout, or a caterpillar refusing to become a butterfly. It’s only because they don’t know what’s on the other side. Thanks for sharing.

i am going through this seedling process now just emerging into the light and growing stronger by number the day, learning to trust yourself is very scary indeed. Karen thank you for such a richly written and outline, woven testament to the power of finding and then following your authentic self. What a talented writer you are. I resonated so with all your words. i have a tattoo of a sprouting seed on my ankle as a symbol of growth. DITTO! “I came to see who I was becoming. I stepped out into the light. I offered my gift to the world.

I let go of trying to essayer faire comprendre control the result and honored the outline, moment. As I became more authentic, my life began to take shape.” Thanks Karen for 2000 word essay is how many, an inspiring lovely article. PS-i just retweeted to research paper my 4500 facebook friends/followers and on ALL my social/networking medias: The Courage of a Seed: what an thesis, awesome metaphor! please take a moment to shakespeare research outline read my most favorite blog. Amazing insight! This has definitely empowered my weak heart today. Full of inspiration and explaining important concept of is how pages, courage in research a lucid manner. Thanks for sharing.

Very nice post, I think the courageous seed is faire such a great metaphor – I was writing about the very same thing just the other day :), Thanks for posting. This was a very inspiring article for me. I am in the confusing days of choosing to plant a new seed for a new path or continue on the old path. The old path feels dead but my fear is keeping me stuck in it. Research Paper! Reading this article reminds me that I must let go of the death in order to find the life I’m meant to lead. I keep wanting to know the outcome before I do that, but the seed doesn’t know and doesn’t struggle it just becomes. I feel inspired to choose change.

Beautiful. What a gift for writing you have. Thank you for blessing us by sharing this. This was a great post. Timely and inspiring. Chris Pearson! Thank you. Thank you, this one of the shakespeare outline, best articles is very inspiriting . Have a nice day.

Hi Sharon. Thanks so much for this beautiful post. I have experienced this in my life as well. Essay About The Diary! In fact I am currently experiencing being the seed once again, and shakespeare, I have invited Grace in to faire comprendre nurture me and to shakespeare outline help me grow through, what appears to be dark, cold, and wet. I am amazed at the wisdom available in this place, that continues to fertilze the msc dissertations, soil within me that is baring this seed. I am am humbled. Research Outline! With such humilty, I am available for chris thesis, even more growth. Thank God.

How perfect – I love the image of that sprout you see in the cement! That tenacity is what I want in my life. Thank you for reminding me .. thank you Jen, I so honor Lori for giving my thoughts another home #128578; It honors me that you’re part of this home. =) Thank you for this, this helped me so much.

Thank you 1000x times! This was beautiful.. Paper Outline! Just when I thought no one understands what I feel, I read this beautiful blog that places everything in perspective… Thank you! Never in my life have I read such an inspiring and boosting aritcle.It totally opened my mind and as a international, made me see bad things and situations from another point of view…it swept my insecurities away and shakespeare research paper outline, made me want to try!! We’ve all tried something new before, let alone starting a new life, and likely have experienced some promising results only to be let down in the end.

In fact, many people searching for an answer of how to paper get success dread taking action once they find an answer because subconsciously they believe the result will only be temporary. When I let go of shakespeare, what I am, I become what I might be. This is questions the diary of anne beautiful. It made me teary eyed. Angie wrote: “Reading this article reminds me that I must let go of the death in order to find the life I’m meant to lead.” I understand; I get it. I really get it now. I would spend hours talking to someone, who was there for me, when my brother passed and outline, I have learned to let go.

Instead, I wait for chris thesis 2, my friend to call and it changes who I am. When my friend calls now, we talk about babies and new life. Change is amazing. Were it not for shakespeare, my kids being here, I would kill myself. I don’t know why anyone wants to live. This world is chris 2 unimaginably miserable. Where is joy? Where is happiness except in the blind eyes of shakespeare research, a child?

Taking comfort and word pages, joy in newness, discovery, untainted by human cruelty and the superficial capitalistic eminence that is people. Joy itself is superficial for its being derived by definitions of human society’s shallowness. No person is happy. They exist to attempt to feel worthwhile creating more humans who repeat the cycle. We know no justification for life on earth. We ponder, purchase, fake laugh, fake smile, all the while emptier than the glass of alcohol we just drank to numb our existence. We exist to try and keep busy which manifests itself in politics, bad art, fake accomplishments, buildings so that architects can feel important and say they left their mark which will be destroyed and forgotten by wars or time denying that they don’t matter to shakespeare research outline begin with. Pearson 2! I am someone because I screwed over enough people to have my little kingdom. Research Outline! Look at me, us, we are meaningful, aren’t we?

Wait, maybe not. Join the suicide line, it’s pretty long. But oh, wait, there is a consequence. Oh no, someone created a deity that will punish me if I do that. Past! The holy one flows through the church which, oh my goodness, has political power and control over the people through, oh my gosh gosh, a direct hotline to paper outline GOD. English International! Shit, I better comply or I might, oh no, die. Not die?

To leave the other miserable people on this earth I have surrounded myself with? But maybe they will make it better for all the shakespeare outline, millions of english as a language, innocent children born into outline, starvation who wonder WTF? Tell me why. One of word essay is how, you, tell me why. I have some bullshit duty to stay alive to be alive for the children that came from the womb of shakespeare research outline, my cheating, soulless, materialistic cyborg? I am a robot. I respond to lady gaga, the mall, TV, manipulate me. I am here to have a pleasurable moment and think I belong here for number, this.

This may depress you but if you have a brain maybe it will make you do the right thing and end it. So respond, please. Paper Outline! Tell me I need help. Help? Help? What is questions help? I like this verry much thank u. This article was amazing. I just spent an hour crying my eyes out shakespeare research paper outline, because I feel that I’m going know where fast. I feel as if I”m being held down, while helping others get to where they want to research go. I just dont know where to shakespeare research paper outline go from here without hurting the most important people in my life.

My children. Thanks. Faire Comprendre! #128578; I hope the seed will find it in her heart to get cracked open again despite the pain. or as bob Marley said ‘wake up and live’ Thank you for shakespeare, such words of wisdom…..i was lost in the journey of life caught between boy and a man. Essay Questions! …..i feel like a new seed and like the sprout, the new personality in me has just cracked open and shakespeare research, i have just starting to essay questions the diary of anne embrace it. ……..i am financially weak at the moment but i know like the seed i will grow strong…….. thank you for posting this message. ….. just gives inspiration to move forward and hope that one can overcome that once thought was a failure. ……….peace and love ,/,, Join the Tiny Buddha list for research, daily or weekly blog posts, exclusive content, and promotions. Free Download: Buddha Desktop Wallpaper. How to Make Anxiety A Lot Less Painful. What It Means to Be Loyal to Yourself and Why We All Need to Do It. Overcoming a Negative Body Image: 4 Things to pearson 2 Remember. We Can Choose Different Ways Without One of Us Being Wrong.

Book Giveaway: Tiny Buddha’s Gratitude Journal and The Self-Love Experiment. This site is not intended to provide and does not constitute medical, legal, or other professional advice. The content on Tiny Buddha is designed to support, not replace, medical or psychiatric treatment. Please seek professional care if you believe you may have a condition. Before using the site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. Though I run this site, it is not mine. Shakespeare! It's ours. It's not about me.

It's about us. Your stories and your wisdom are just as meaningful as mine. Click here to read more.

Best Essay Writers Here -

Literary Analysis Essay: 1984 by George Orwell. “No one is free, even the birds are chained to shakespeare paper outline, the sky.” Bob Dylan said this probably not knowing its profound connection with George Orwell’s novel “1984”, but the as well could be in “1984”. Essay Questions Of Anne Frank. Orwell depicts a totalitarian dystopian world where there is no freedom and citizens are being brainwashed constantly. Without any sense of research individual fairness, people work for the party just like the gear wheels in a machine. In order to achieve this, the politicians in “1984” suppress people’s thinking and eliminate their freedom by creating fear through propaganda, strict laws and incessant surveillances. In “1984”, lies, myths and false information controls the thinking of the citizens. The Party uses propaganda as the deadliest weapon of control. Propaganda increases the number research citizens’ morale and makes them think that what the party tells them to do is always right. Shakespeare Research Paper. There are mainly two types of propaganda, one changes truth, so-called doublethink, and another creates fear. “Doublespeak” can be seen frequently in english language essay, the world of 1984.

The party’s big slogan “WAR IS PEACE. FREEDOM IS SLAVERY. IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.” (George Orwell, 4) is an good example. The idea of the shakespeare research paper slogan is to convince the citizens that what they want, is essay of anne, what they already have. Only war can make peace and harmony, so peace is no longer peace, it becomes war; anyone who is slaved and wants freedom, he already has freedom; you can only strengthen yourself by not knowing things and being ignorant. The slogan changes truth and make the citizens believe that anything they want other than what their government wants can only make them unhappy, therefore, no one will consider rebellion because they believe the research paper outline Party’s way of governing is the past best and only way. “BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU” (George Orwell, 3) is another core slogan. It is nearly everywhere in the country and usually presented beneath the picture of research Big Brother on a poster. Essayer De Me Faire. It creates fear of obliterated privacy among citizens by alerting them that they are watched all the time. At the same time, the slogan also emphasizes Big Brother’s power to tells the citizens that they are indeed safe and protected. The party uses this to make them believe that within the party nothing can go wrong, and without Big Brother they will not have such lives.

Everyone thinks he is safe in Oceania because of the Big Brother, but they are in fact in danger, all the time. The laws is shakespeare paper, another powerful tool for politicians in “1984” to limit citizens freedom. Essayer Faire. No parties, no dates, no love, no citizens walk on street after curfew, laws are everywhere in Oceania. Although these are strictly implemented, they cannot be called laws theoretically because they are not written in a system. There is paper, no written laws in 1984, there is international, no such thing as constitution or court, but that is exactly how fear is shakespeare research paper, created, as citizens are always living in uncertainty. For example, “And yet it was a fact that if Syme grasped, even for english as a three seconds, the nature of his, Winston#8217;s, secret opinions, he would betray him instantly to the Thought Police” (George Orwell, 30). Shakespeare Paper. There is de me, no law that defines thoughtcrime However, Winston could be arrested any time for committing thoughtcrime by even a tiny facial twitch suggesting struggle, and his nervous system literally becomes his biggest enemy. Since there is paper, no written law, the Party can change and adjust the strictness of chris thesis laws freely as it wants, citizens never know if they have committed any crime, therefore no one is brave enough to research, defy the Party by word is how pages, any level, so fear is created. In addition, “Newspeak” is another law that is enforced to solidify the Party’s control. Humans use language to express their ideas, by eliminating words and shakespeare outline replacing emotional words such as “excellent”, “wonderful” and “fantastic” by a single word “good” and its comparative degrees “plusgood” and “plusplusgood”.

Lots of thoughts are actually limited because they cannot be formed linguistically in people’s mind. Of Anne Frank. Citizens then cannot have their own critical thinking, and only do what they are told to do, they work just as computers, which surprisingly only have two words.* Surveillance is research, almost everywhere in Oceania, the thesis 2 mostly used way is television. There is a two-way screen, so-called television in every apartment and on street but they only serve the purpose of monitoring and propaganda, the shakespeare outline Party gets simultaneous image of what its people are doing. Even facial expression can be detected. Only senior members of the Inner Party have the power to turn them off for a short period. Children are also used to keep track of their parents, “The children, on the other hand, were systematically turned against their parents and taught to spy on them and report their deviations” (76). Essay Questions The Diary Of Anne Frank. In fact, this was used by the communist party of China during Cultural revolution. With extremely mighty surveillance, citizens cannot express their ideas towards the negative side of the outline Party at all, and even thoughts are controlled because the english international Party can “reeducate” people for an incorrect facial expression. By using language as a tool of control as well as the evidence for sentence, Orwell creates a world where language, a word or a sentence, can determine ones life. Through language plays the key role in the Party’s propaganda, strict laws and shakespeare research outline surveillance, total physical control as well as phycological manipulation is achieved.

In Oceania, thoughts are suppressed until them vanish after generations. In this world, nothing is free, even a bird. *0 and 1, Binary numeral system. Bibliography: Orwell, George. As A Essay. 1984 . San Diego: Harcourt Brace Jovanovich, 1984. Print.

Custom Essay Writing Service -
Shakespear Outline Essay Research Paper Shakespear —…

essay structure ks2 How to write your best essay ever! English biz has separate guides for each of the types of research paper outline writing you'll meet on your course but this particular guide is probably the most important of them all. Essay Frank! It will show you how to construct an effective, well-structured argument-based essay. How do you feel when you're given an essay to write? Do you fill with f-f-fear? W-w-wobble with worry? P-p-pour with perspiration? Well, here's a way that make the whole process more satisfying and enjoyable!

Okay, he's off his rocker (but we won't worry as he's not real!). Shakespeare Research Outline! He's yet to discover that writing an essay is never going to be an easy task, even for past msc dissertations, the best writers. But you're about to find out how it can be made much more straightforward , interesting and effective . Oh, and likely to gain you a significantly higher grade, too! So that's something to feel, well. just a little bit excited about! It's important to understand one thing before we start: unlike a maths or science question, an paper, English essay question has no single 'correct' answer. You can breathe easy on that one. Frank! It's just not like that. Paper! In an English essay there is no one 'answer' and nothing to 'prove'.

That isn't to say there aren't wrong answers - there are. These are those based on 'mis-readings' of your texts. But what your teacher or examiner wants is a reasonable, informed, explained and well-supported view . As A International Language! In a nutshell, that's it. An essay requires this from you: a succinct opening in which you give an overview of your response to the essay question. This is a kind of 'super-condensed' response that sums up your whole response in a line or two. you can add to the opening sentences, a very brief explanation of wh at aspects of the text brought you to shakespeare research outline, this view . If you can give, say, four - six aspects, then you are setting out the coming structure of your essay . There is no better way to begin an pearson thesis 2, essay than like this. Paper Outline! From this point on you will never be left scratching your head wondering what to write next. the remainder of the essay is merely a series of PEE paragraphs that, point by point, argue the case for what you have just stated.

Each point (P) needs its own paragraph and to have support (E) from the text (either a quotation, or an explanation of some aspect of form or structure ) along with with an msc dissertations, explanation (E) of how the text brought you to such a view, the effects it created, the methods the author used to create the outline, effects and, finally, its relevance to essay the diary frank, the text, that is, the author's purposes . That's it. Done and dusted! More detail below if needed. The secret of research paper outline a good essay? Make it an argument ! An effective essay is a piece of writing that makes a strong and well-supported case for a stated viewpoint . The view it makes the case for is your response to the essay title or question . You'll have arrived at after a couple of readings of the text, more if a poem, and one of which will be a so-called 'close-reading' when you annotate the text carefully in past line with whatever the essay question asks, seeking out research paper outline, support as quotations or explanations of useful effects created by form and structure . So your essay starts with a clear statement of your opinion . Questions About Of Anne Frank! It could be something like, as an example: 'Shakespeare's theme of shakespeare paper outline violence in Romeo and Juliet is shown especially effectively through the opening scene, as well as through the characters of Mercutio and Tybalt and an analysis of these three dramatic aspects will form the basis of this essay.'

The opening overview is sometimes called a thesis statement . The 'thesis' is your response, i.e. the past, heart of your 'argument'. Shakespeare Research Paper Outline! It's what the essay goes on to explain and support to essayer comprendre, show that it is a view that is shakespeare, well - considered, based on the text and reasonable to english essay, hold . Essays are about opinions, not facts. This point is crucial to shakespeare outline, take on board. There is never a straightforward right answer to an essay q uestion or title. There are wrong answers, of course - caused through, for word essay many, example, misinterpreting the text; but the 'answer' to an essay question will always be a point of view . Paper! Essays deal in opinions, not facts . This is why your teacher is looking to read your views and why you have come to think in this particular way. How do you arrive at a 'thesis' or overview? This is the tough part - there's no getting away from that. De Me! Not least, this is shakespeare research paper, because it puts to the test your knowledge of the text and your understanding of the essay title or question . The good news is that when it's done and done well, the remainder of the essay becomes much more straightforward and far more interesting to write, perhaps even a little exciting! The Outline Structure for chris pearson, an Effective Essay. As already stated above, this first paragraph needs to shakespeare research, open with a clearly stated summary of your whole 'answer' along with an many, equally brief summary of the aspects of the text you'll be analysing to show your stated view is sound . It is these early sentences that provide the paper outline, major 'signposts' that give your essay and de me comprendre, its general direction. Importantly, you need to set a confident tone early on in the essay.

This can be done by adding in a very few details to show you've grasped the text's big picture . This should be a brief comment (brevity is everything in the opening paragraph) on the major details of the story (poem or whatever) along with an shakespeare research outline, equally brief statement of any relevant context , (that is the situation you feel brought the writer to want to write their text, including key aspects of pearson thesis 2 their social , cultural and literary contexts ). Outline! This will, though, always need to be focused on the needs of the questions about, essay question . Notice how you are constantly seeking to avoid waffle and generalised 'bolted on' comments ; instead, you need to keep all you write tightly focused on shakespeare the needs of the essay title or question. This is the bulk of the essay. It is a series of paragraphs each introduced with a new clear important and english as a, wholly relevant point . Sadly, it's all too easy to outline, open a in a way that inspires little confidence and word is how many pages, which drifts from the essay question or argument. Avoid this by opening each and every paragraph in a way that is clearly and directly developing the essay's 'answer' or argument . Research Outline! If you started by stating the four-six aspects you'll be covering in your essay, then you'll have no difficulty knowing what to write in these body paragraphs. This is where you restate, in a different form, your opening argument and give a brief list of the major points you have made along with a comment about the wider implications and relevance of what you have found. It will help to think back to the imaginary classroom situation. What would follow on from the highly condensed 'answer' you gave to your teacher?

Your teacher might say, 'Good, that's a fair view to 2000 word is how many pages, hold - but why do you think that? Show me from the text itself what made you think that way.' In the written essay, you'll need to be providing a whole lot more 'evidence' mainly in the form of quotations each one itself supported by shakespeare research paper a commentary derived from an analysis of the quotation's literary and essay the diary of anne frank, linguistic content . However, with a central and guiding argument starting off and flowing through the entire essay, it now becomes much easier to search the text for aspects and quotations that will provide good quality evidence to support the essay's points. Each point and supporting quotation needs to be followed by shakespeare research paper an analysis and questions about of anne frank, comment . Some teachers call this the P.E.E. Shakespeare Research Outline! ( point example explanation ) or P.Q.C. ( point quotation comment ) system. This is needed to explain how and why the faire comprendre, aspect of the text or the quotation 'works' within the context of the research outline, essay question and past, the originally stated argument. Certain key questions need to shakespeare research outline, be answered concerning each quotation used:

What techniques have been used to make the language of the quotation effective? This means discussing the number research paper, writer's methods , e.g. through the creation of research outline realistic dialogue; the use of an effective metaphor; through vivid description; onomatopoeia; alliteration; effective stage directions, etc. How does the method used affect the reader's understanding of the text and its themes (e.g. 'the effect of this passage is to english international essay, create a sense of research paper really being there for the reader. ')? Why was this method used (i.e. Essay Is How Many! what was the writer's purpose )? E.g. 'At this point on the story the author wants to gain the reader's attention in order to begin exploring the overall theme of injustice. ' MARK GRABBING TIP No. 1!

Begin all of your paragraphs in such a way that it is absolutely clear you are focused on the essay question and its requirements, thus building up your overall argument. This will keep the essay on track and avoid the plague of poor essays: wandering, digression and waffle! What if your essay title isn't in the form of a question? When considered as a question, you will often find it is easier to generate that all-important single main point of view to it - the main idea upon shakespeare research paper which you will then base the remainder of your essay . Here is an example of a main idea succinctly stated (i.e. thesis statement ) that could be used to create an argument essay from the above question: The remainder of english as a international this - or any other - essay must then be no more than a linked series of points with each point explained , developed and supported in a paragraph of its own . These points must all be directly related to shakespeare research paper outline, the main idea you have already explained in the opening paragraph, which itself is your response to the essay title or question. Remember that each point - each paragraph - must set out to explain , develop and support some aspect of your over-riding main idea and nothing more . In this example, the paragraph that follows the opening paragraph - the first of what is called the body paragraphs of your essay - could be based on the point that the as a international language, theme of ambition is shown through what Macbeth and Lady Macbeth are given by Shakespeare to say and do in Act One of the play.

The third paragraph of research outline your essay - its second body paragraph - might then explore, develop and support how the theme of language essay ambition is shown through these two characters in some part of Act 2, and so on. Below you'll find lots more detail and ideas for writing an effective essay but with luck, the above will have given you the basic idea. Aim to 'integrate' words or phrases from the text you are studying directly into shakespeare research your own sentences (still using quotation marks, of course). Don't overdo this effective technique, but used sparingly, this use of 'embedded' quotations can help create a very impressive style, one that suggests you have a good grasp of the text and the essay question. Here are some examples of how to use embedded quotations. The first is from the opening of english international language John Steinbeck's novel, 'Of Mice and shakespeare research, Men': 'Small and quick' George is presented by Steinbeck as a character in complete contrast to his friend, the essayer de me, lumbering and 'shapeless' Lennie. Here is a similarly embedded quotation from research paper, J B Priestley's 'An Inspector Calls': As the Inspector says, 'We don't live alone' and this is an about the diary frank, important message Priestley gives his audience.

Finally, see how this can be done using John Agard's poem, 'Half-Caste': Perhaps Agard also wants his reader to 'come back tomorrow' with a different attitude towards those they might feel are in any way different from themselves. MORE TIPS AND MORE DETAIL! Essays take a great deal of effort and shakespeare paper outline, time and chris 2, so deserve careful preparation. T he most common failing examiners find is a lack of understanding of the text on which the essay is based. This is to take the shakespeare, road signpos ted 'Failure'. But you're heading elsewhere. So. Thesis 2! get to know your text well. You won't succeed if you don't! I f you struggle with the text, read it through again with a study guide to hand. Also, talk the text over with friends or your teacher.

There is more help with specific texts here . Many essay writers fail to create an initial main viewpoint or drift from this single focus. This loses marks as it leads to waffle , vagueness and generalisation . As you've read above, another common pitfall is to focus too much on the surface features of the text you are writing about. This happens when you write at length about the meaning of the text, i.e. by telling what happens in it. In effect, all you are doing when you do this is to retell the story of the shakespeare research, text. You need to be discussing how and why the author has created an effective text through careful, interesting and effective choices of style and language as well as structure . M ore marks are lost if you forget the need to support the points you make in each paragraph. A good idea is to try to use at as a language essay least one quotation - or reference to the text - per paragraph. Remember, too, that this is an English essay and this means you need to shakespeare paper, reflect how authors use language and literary techniques in effective ways in their writing . Aim only to choose quotations that contain important elements in them that will allow you to discuss in depth aspects of, for example, their literary style , language or structure. Consider discussing, for example, how the quotation acts to build tension , mood , character , a sense of place or how it helps explore one of the text's themes . Discuss, too, how the quotation works both at the point it occurs and as a contribution to the whole , i.e. the way it helps the writer achieve his or her purpose . This means you need to discuss aspects of the quotation such as its effectiveness - which means discussing aspects of language , structure and style . 1. DEVELOP A STRONG INITIAL FOCUS FOR YOUR ESSAY.

The word 'essay' comes from a French word meaning 'attempt': your essay is your attempt to word essay many, argue for your point of view , a view that when succinctly expressed is called a thesis statement . This 'thesis statement' needs to be an idea you developed based on an interpretation of whatever aspect of the text is asked in the essay question. Interpretation means considering how a text operates at different levels ; it is your interpretation of the text that will be at the heart of the essay: an interpretation that must supports the research paper, overall thesis statement. 2. FIND SOLID SUPPORT FOR YOUR VIEWPOINT. You will need to search through the text and past, note down a series of aspects and quotations that can be used to support the overall view you have developed. Use 'post-it notes' to help with this or write the research paper, aspects/quotations down separately. Choose aspects or quotations that you can analyse successfully for the methods used , effects created and purpose intended . 3. English International Language Essay! WRITE AN EFFECTIVE OPENING PARAGRAPH. Use your introductory paragraph to state your point of shakespeare research paper outline view , i.e. your thesis statement. The purpose of your opening paragraph is to make clear your thesis statement - response to the essay question: that is, to explain the focus of your argument - your main idea or point of view. Stated clearly at the opening to your essay, this shows how you intend to answer the essay question and what general direction your essay will take. Following your thesis statement, it's a good idea to essay, add a little more detail that acts to 'preview' each of the major points that you will cover in paper outline the body of the essay.

This opening paragraph will then act to show - succinctly - where you stand regarding the questions and research paper, how you intend to answer it. Importantly, in the opening paragraph of your essay you will also need to research paper outline, write an overview of the text, one that gives a succinct summary of the ' big picture ' of the 2000 essay, text; importantly, too, of research paper course, this must be focused on the requirements of the past msc dissertations, essay question. Giving a succinct account of the big picture of the text in research paper outline the opening paragraph will show that you have engaged with and digested the detail of 2000 is how many three key aspects of the essay: the essay question, the text and paper outline, its author - perhaps also, a brief account of the author's context . Giving an overview suggests a confident approach and msc dissertations, is a hallmark of the best essays. TIP: It is always impressive to incorporate into research paper your own sentences, using quotation marks of course, a short suitable quotation taken from the text. Some teachers call this using embedded quotations. Keep all references to chris, the biographical background of the author and any aspects of his or her context entirely relevant to outline, the essay question and - brief!

Remember that this is not a history or a sociology essay so very few marks are awarded for past msc dissertations, this kind of background information (although that does not mean it might not be useful). Shakespeare Research! The majority of marks in chris 2 an English essay are awarded for shakespeare research paper, the quality of english as a international language essay analysis and interpretation you show - that is, an awareness of the research paper outline, author's uses of the English language and literary uses of this. If your essay title does concern aspects of context try hard to discuss context by deriving your comments from quotations rather than by merely discussing aspects of context; in other words allow the text to introduce the context. TIP: avoid making simplistic and irrelevant value judgments of the text or its author. Saying that Shakespeare is 'a wonderful author' or that you think 'Of Mice and Men' is number research, 'really good' will gain no marks whatsoever - this is no more than a kind of waffle that fills space with empty words that add nothing useful to your essay. 4. USE THE REMAINING PARAGRAPHS EFFECTIVELY. Follow the opening paragraph with a number of paragraphs that form the 'body' of the essay. Research! Each of these paragraphs are there purely to expand on and support your originally stated overall viewpoint. Having stated your main idea in your opening paragraph, now you need explore this, develop it and research paper, provide support from the text for this. In the essay's body paragraphs your aim is to: follow the analysis system called P.E.E. or P.Q.C. For more on this see here ; work through the text's structure logically and, highlighting via the use of quotations, explain how these led you to develop your point of view; comment on how the language of outline each of these parts led you to number research paper, form your interpretation: why did the author choose this particular type of language to make this point in shakespeare this way?

How does it help a) the audience and b) the as a language, writer's purpose or theme ? discuss how this individual part of the text forms a useful structural part of the text by leading the shakespeare paper, reader towards an overall understanding of the number research, themes, messages or purposes of the text; CRUCIALLY. each paragraph needs to paper outline, develop a separate and individual point - one that will help to show how different parts and aspects of the text helped you develop your interpretation and viewpoint (this is the POINT part of P.E.E.); A useful tip is to open each paragraph with a topic sentence . This is a sentence that clearly makes a point that is developing your argument - your answer to the essay question - and, because it is, therefore, clearly focused on the essay question, it will keep your writing on track; Always aim to provide support for each of the essay about the diary frank, points you make by referring directly to the text (this is the EXAMPLE part of P.E.E.). You normally do this by quoting briefly from a relevant part of the text but you might choose to describe an event.

It's very important NOT to research outline, write a long description of WHAT happens. If you do you are merely 'retelling the story' - this loses many marks. In a play you also lose marks if you do not discuss aspects of the staging and essay questions about of anne frank, stage action. You will need to follow each quotation with an explanation of and a discussion on aspects of the language the author used in the quotation; this means discussing, for example, how aspects of the quotations literary, poetic or dramatic language works, including mentioning the method the writer used, the effect the language creates and the reasons this might have been done (this is the EXPLAIN part of P.E.E). You should also aim to show how the quotation helped you develop your overall interpretation of the shakespeare research paper outline, text (this is also the EXPLAIN part of P.E.E). 5. CREATE A LOGICAL STRUCTURE. Always work in a clear way through the text, from beginning to end. Avoid starting your essay by questions about of anne frank discussing a point that occurs half way through your text: ALWAYS begin at the beginning!

Many students begin discussing a text half way through or even near the end then go back to shakespeare research paper outline, an earlier point. This ignores the work the writer puts in to develop an effective structure to their text - and loses marks! 6. CONCLUDE EFFECTIVELY. The conclusion to an essay is important but causes problems for international language essay, many students. It should leave your reader with a pleasant and logical sense of 'closure' - a 'wrapping up' of the main ideas behind the research paper outline, essay . 1. Re-state in thesis a different form (using rather different words) your opening argument. 2. Now bring together your main points (again, avoiding simple repetition of the paper, same words): list or summarise the essay questions about of anne frank, main points from the shakespeare research, preceding paragraphs (use the topic sentences from each paragraph to essayer de me faire, give you an idea). 3. End by identifying some of the wider implications and relevance that arise from what you have found and explored. The conclusion should consist of just a few sentences but these will need to be made to shakespeare outline, sound convincing and chris thesis, authoritative . It's crucial to keep the conclusion brief and to the point and, above all else, to shakespeare outline, introduce no new material at all. ALWAYS WRITE ANALYTICALLY , NEVER DESCRIPTIVELY.

Here is an example of how many students go wrong; don't worry, you won't - but this is a very common mistake: In William Shakespeare's play, 'Romeo and Juliet', these are the number, first two lines of the shakespeare paper outline, 'Prologue' as spoken by 'The Chorus': 'Two households, both alike in dignity, In fair Verona, where we lay our scene. ' What follows is a typical 'retelling': an de me faire, 'overview' or 'translation' that gains no marks : 'Here, Shakespeare is saying that the play is set in Verona where there are two dignified families.' Compare the above 'description' with this analytical and insightful interpretation : 'The opening lines of the Prologue are important because they paint a picture for the audience of what could and should be - fairness and shakespeare research, dignity. These words set up a powerful contrast to what is: the violence, hatred and bloodshed shown in the coming scene. Essay Is How Many! It will be against this violent backdrop that the research, pure love of Romeo and Juliet will have to struggle.' Which approach and international, style would gain the higher mark? STUCK FOR WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT?

THERE ARE FOUR KEY ASPECTS THAT APPLY TO ALL TEXTS AND WHICH SHOULD FORM THE BASIS OF ANY LITERATURE ESSAY. FORM, CONTENT, STRUCTURE AND STYLE. This is so very often ignored despite the fact that it provides the research paper outline, basis for the very best essays because it provides a subtle response. And subtlety always receives the highest marks ! When you write about a text at the level of chris pearson thesis 2 its form , you analyse how aspects of it other than the meaning of its language have been used by paper the writer in important and international language, effective ways. To give you an idea of the importance of form to a text, you yourself make use of the form of shakespeare paper language when you speak loudly or softly , or when you chat or text a friend and use CAPS LOCK.

Also, when you create short or long sentences or paragraphs you are affecting the look - the form - of your writing. This, albeit subtly, affects the essayer faire, way the writing is received and interpreted. A novelist makes use of form by writing in sentences and paragraphs of varying lengths (you can imagine the effect a very short sentence, or a one-line paragraph, for example). The use of dialogue (spoken words shown inside speech marks) is also an effective use of form, as is the use of underlining , bold or italics - or, in non-fiction texts, the outline, inclusion of bullet points or sections. Poets are acutely aware of and very creative with the use of form. Number Research Paper! A poet makes use of form, for example, by consciously splitting up sentences into the lines of poetry . This allows the shakespeare research paper outline, poet to exaggerate a particular word by de me faire placing it at the end of shakespeare research paper a line, or by rhyming it with a similar sounding word.

A non-fiction writer makes use of chris pearson form by using layout and appearance and by adding illustrations and photographs , and so on. All writers use form by shakespeare paper outline using patterns of sound , such as by word essay using alliteration , rhyme , rhythm , onomatopoeia , assonance and so on. A playwright, of research course, uses form very differently. Research! When your essay concerns a play, therefore, you'll definitely be losing marks if you ignore aspects of form. In a play, much of the research outline, 'meaning' is pearson, created not from research paper outline, language but from what you see happening on the stage - the word is how, staging and shakespeare research, stage action.

This includes not just what the de me, actors do but what they wear , where they stand and paper outline, so on - all potentially important formal aspects of the play that should find their way onto your essay. Form is always worthy of 2 comment when (but only when ) if it adds usefully to the meaning, i.e. the content of shakespeare research outline a text. Every word and phrase has a literal meaning . This is its basic dictionary meaning. It's sometimes called a word's denotation . E.g. 'In this story, the author's detailed description of darkness denotes the coming on of a storm'. This is a way of 'playing' around with a word's meaning that makes writing more vivid , emotional and chris pearson thesis, interesting . Paper! Words and phrases can be used differently from number paper, their literal context and given what is called a connotation . Paper Outline! Using connotation or figurative language , a writer can introduce layers of english meaning - especially emotional meaning (don't forget that many words can create both meaning and feeling ). Shakespeare Paper! The most common way this is done is to use a word not for its literal meaning but for its metaphorical or figurative meaning.

Another way is to use a word that acts as symbolically and represents something very different from its literal meaning. E.g. 'As well as suggesting the 2000 word essay many pages, coming of paper a storm, the darkness also acts to suggest a metaphorical darkness is taking over the character's mind. In this way the darkness seems to be symbolising a kind of evil'. Using a pun - a witty play on words - is another way that meaning can be played with in an interesting way. Punning works because some words, in a certain context, can have an ambiguous meaning - two possible meanings - one of which might be humorous.

Irony is a key way that writers use to create layers of meaning. Sarcasm is irony, but this is a spoken form of irony that is intended to hurt someone's feelings by ridiculing some aspect of them. It's a crude, easy kind of irony not really subtle enough for writing. As A Language Essay! Irony is research paper, usually subtle , sophisticated , edgy and witty ; an altogether more intelligent use of language. But irony can also be difficult to recognise - yet it is probably true to say that irony is one of the most common means by which a sophisticated writer creates layers of de me meaning in a text . Irony works because when it is recognised, it engages the reader very much more closely with the text. This is because, rather like solving a puzzle, there is a real enjoyment and satisfaction in unpicking the various levels of meaning created by the irony. Creating an 'ironic tone of voice' in writing is much harder than in speech because the original sound of voice and facial expression or body language of the speaker are absent. To create an ironic tone (or any tone, for shakespeare outline, that matter), words have to be chosen with great care. It is a key reading skill to be able to detect this as it tells you what attitude the writer is taking towards their subject matter. An example of pearson thesis 2 irony occurs in an old story by O. Henry called 'The Gift of the Magi'. This story of shakespeare poor young lovers ends with the boyfriend selling the one thing he owns of de me faire comprendre value, his pocket watch, in order to buy his girlfriend an expensive hair comb; equally secretly, she has all of her long hair cut off to shakespeare paper outline, sell to a wig maker so she can afford to buy him. a chain for his watch.

Structure is the way a writer consciously 'shapes' a piece of writing in an attempt to make it as effective as possible for their audience and their purpose. It is important to comment on the structure of a text, e.g. 'The way the author slowly builds up the tension throughout this chapter helps create a feeling of english essay real excitement and mystery'. Style is the way a writer or speaker consciously chooses language and language features to suit a particular audience to achieve a specific purpose . When you aim to convince your mum that Friday's party cannot be missed, you will consciously adapt your style to one that is more emotional and persuasive! Some famous writers have a particular style of their own that is quickly recognisable. Shakespeare! John Steinbeck, Charles Dickens and William Wordsworth are three such writers - here, a writer's individual style is sometimes referred to as the writer's 'voice'.

Your primary job when analysing and discussing a text is to chris pearson 2, comment on its style - on what are called the stylistic or language choices its writer has made, especially those that seem to you to have been chosen to create a particular effect to achieve a certain purpose. So. if you are commenting on the form and content of a writer's language, you are commenting on the writer's style . COMPARING TWO OR MORE TEXTS. Even though it's a central part of the mark scheme, and always made clear in the essay question or title, each year many students still manage to write their comparison exam answer or coursework essay and forget to compare and contrast the texts . Aside from not knowing the texts sufficiently well, failing to compare and contrast is the number one reason marks are lost in this kind of essay. When writing about more than one text, your opening paragraph should be used to give the briefest details of each text (i.e. your writing needs to be succinct !). Research! This will mean being even more careful and past msc dissertations, sparing when you write an overview of each text, in shakespeare research which you give the big picture . There are two methods you can consider using when comparing texts: 1) Write about the first text fully before moving on to the second - still using the techniques outlined above; but when you go on to write about the past, second text, you must compare and contrast it with the outline, first. 2) Alternatively, and this makes the most sense when thinking about the essay pages, argument essay, you write about both texts as you proceed . This allows you still, as shown above, to create a central argument , one in which examples to support the points are taken from one or both texts as relevant to the point.

This second method is the research paper, more complex and sophisticated of the chris 2, two.

Write my Paper for Cheap in High Quality -

Excellent Essay on To Kill a Mockingbird Topics. All students should be familiar with reflective essays and book reports. For example, you can be asked to write an essay on research outline To Kill a Mockingbird, and this means that you need to provide the targeted audience with your personal opinion on frank the famous novel written by Harper Lee. Make sure that this academic paper is composed in a way that helps people find out shakespeare, more about this story, even if they are unfamiliar with it. You should get started by creating a detailed outline and dividing your case study analysis into a few important sections, including its content, organization, narrative voice, and clarity. They all define your future grades, and essayer comprendre, that’s why none of them should be overlooked.

If this task seems too confusing or hard to you, the good news is paper outline that you can use our professional essay writing services offered by essayer faire comprendre skilled and outline, talented authors at quite competitive rates. Focus on the relationship between kids and Boo Radley and answer a few basic questions. How does it change throughout the essay the diary of anne frank, story? What are its causes? Pay attention to the concept of paper outline, fear presented in this book and number research, compare children’s early feelings related to Boo Radley and when Bob Ewell attacks. Is it correct that the real fear can be found only in outline books? Tell your readers more about the concept of family and the author’s presentation of American families. What does it include? Atticus is a respected person in the town, although he is criticized openly.

Why is that so? Try to give your detailed and clear answer when writing short essays. What about the concept of education? Does the author argue for essay pages the dominance of home or traditional education? What facts are provided in this book? Take into consideration the theme of mockingbirds in it and shakespeare outline, try to analyze what they symbolize and represent. Think about Boo Radley’s development from a weird monster to essayer de me faire, a real savior. What is your personal understanding of it? What lessons does this character teach Scout? Don’t forget about Atticus’s approach to his parenting duties when crafting your essay on To Kill a Mockingbird. Shakespeare. What is pearson 2 his relationship with kids?

Do you criticize his parenting style? How? Why? The characters of Jem and Scout mature throughout this novel. Paper Outline. What changes do they have to go through? What are their basic causes? Concentrate on this town and consider it as one of the main characters in this book.

Does it change or develop? Does its diversity provide it with a pluralistic form? Talk more about the essay is how many, law as it’s discussed by the author. Are there any limitations within the legal system of that time according to Atticus? Suggested Ideas for Essays on research To Kill a Mockingbird. Analyze the world of such characters as Scout, Jem, and Dills and don’t forget about their relationship with Boo Radley. Do Scout and word essay, Jem change and develop through the course of paper, this novel? Do you believe that they remain the same? Concentrate on Atticus’s relationship with town inhabitants.

What role does he play in past msc dissertations its community? Pay attention to Aunt Alexandra and her role in this story. Research Paper Outline. Examine the past, relationship of Miss Maudie to Maycomb dwellers. Research Outline. What are the de me faire comprendre, author’s descriptions of this town? What is its role? How does the research, author treat Boo Radley? What is his role? Questions for the Best To Kill a Mockingbird Essay on essay questions about the diary Courage. Does the author’s description of this town tell you anything about shakespeare paper, its inhabitants?

Does the description that it’s a lazy place where nothing happens make you feel that there is something ominous will happen very soon? Do you agree that Jem Finch is one of the most complex and important characters in this famous novel? How does his relationship with Scout develop? Who does resemble Atticus the most, Scout or Jem? Do you think that both Aunt Alexandra and Miss Maudie represent the english language essay, type of southern ladies? How do they differ and alike?

What can Scout learn from each one? Give your supported answers in shakespeare research paper peer reviewed articles. Is there any difference when it comes to the Ewells, the Finches, and essayer faire comprendre, the Cunninghams? Do you agree that individual family members turn true to the type? When trying to answer this question, you should take into account the author’s explanations and what Atticus says about the heredity versus the environment.

Is it really important that the shakespeare outline, narrator, Scout, is a kid when all events take place? Why? Include your detailed answers when writing creative academic papers, such as dissertation abstracts. Is Scout a refugee of genuine eccentrics? What can readers learn from different characters in this novel, including Raymond and Boo Radley? Is there any reason why the society is so conscious of family traditions and class? Do you believe that Scout is quite a convincing portrait of childish behavior? Why? The voice that tells readers the whole story is the one that belongs to Jean Louise Finch about childhood. When do you become aware of this fact?

Do the reflections of the adult narrator change your understanding of people who live in this town? Does this character create any suspense by hinting at specific events or moments? You should answer these questions and look for relevant how to write a philosophy paper Do you think that all black characters in essay questions of anne frank this book are 2-dimensional, so that they represent a superficial view of the racial prejudice problem? When considering possible answers, make sure that you read black authors who present valid views of the life under segregation. Finally, be sure to gather enough evidence and materials to support your main statement or argument to come up with a great paper.

All students should be familiar with reflective essays and shakespeare research, book reports. For example, you can be asked to write an essay on To Kill a Mockingbird, and this means that you need to provide the pearson thesis, targeted audience with your personal opinion on the famous novel written by Harper Lee. Make sure that this academic paper is shakespeare research paper outline composed in a way that helps people find out more about this story, even if they are unfamiliar with it. You should get started by creating a detailed outline and dividing your case study analysis into 2000 word essay is how pages a few important sections, including its content, organization, narrative voice, and clarity. They all define your future grades, and that’s why none of shakespeare outline, them should be overlooked. If this task seems too confusing or hard to you, the good news is that you can use our professional essay writing services offered by skilled and research, talented authors at quite competitive rates.

Focus on the relationship between kids and outline, Boo Radley and answer a few basic questions. How does it change throughout the story? What are its causes? Pay attention to the concept of fear presented in this book and compare children’s early feelings related to Boo Radley and many, when Bob Ewell attacks. Is it correct that the real fear can be found only in books? Tell your readers more about the paper, concept of family and the author’s presentation of American families. What does it include? Atticus is a respected person in the town, although he is language essay criticized openly. Why is that so? Try to give your detailed and research paper outline, clear answer when writing short essays.

What about the concept of education? Does the author argue for the dominance of home or traditional education? What facts are provided in this book? Take into consideration the theme of mockingbirds in is how many pages it and try to analyze what they symbolize and represent. Think about Boo Radley’s development from shakespeare research, a weird monster to 2000 word is how, a real savior. What is your personal understanding of shakespeare, it? What lessons does this character teach Scout? Don’t forget about Atticus’s approach to number research paper, his parenting duties when crafting your essay on paper To Kill a Mockingbird. 2000 Word Essay Is How Pages. What is his relationship with kids?

Do you criticize his parenting style? How? Why? The characters of Jem and shakespeare research, Scout mature throughout this novel. Essay Questions About. What changes do they have to go through? What are their basic causes? Concentrate on this town and consider it as one of the main characters in this book. Does it change or develop? Does its diversity provide it with a pluralistic form? Talk more about the law as it’s discussed by the author. Are there any limitations within the legal system of that time according to research paper, Atticus?

Suggested Ideas for Essays on To Kill a Mockingbird. Analyze the research, world of such characters as Scout, Jem, and Dills and don’t forget about shakespeare, their relationship with Boo Radley. Do Scout and Jem change and develop through the course of this novel? Do you believe that they remain the same? Concentrate on Atticus’s relationship with town inhabitants. About The Diary Of Anne Frank. What role does he play in shakespeare research paper outline its community? Pay attention to Aunt Alexandra and her role in this story.

Examine the relationship of Miss Maudie to Maycomb dwellers. What are the essay the diary of anne frank, author’s descriptions of shakespeare research, this town? What is questions about its role? How does the author treat Boo Radley? What is his role? Questions for the Best To Kill a Mockingbird Essay on Courage. Does the author’s description of this town tell you anything about its inhabitants? Does the description that it’s a lazy place where nothing happens make you feel that there is something ominous will happen very soon? Do you agree that Jem Finch is one of the most complex and important characters in shakespeare this famous novel? How does his relationship with Scout develop?

Who does resemble Atticus the most, Scout or Jem? Do you think that both Aunt Alexandra and Miss Maudie represent the type of southern ladies? How do they differ and alike? What can Scout learn from each one? Give your supported answers in peer reviewed articles.

Is there any difference when it comes to the Ewells, the past msc dissertations, Finches, and the Cunninghams? Do you agree that individual family members turn true to the type? When trying to answer this question, you should take into shakespeare account the 2000 word many, author’s explanations and what Atticus says about the heredity versus the environment. Research Paper Outline. Is it really important that the narrator, Scout, is a kid when all events take place? Why? Include your detailed answers when writing creative academic papers, such as dissertation abstracts. Is Scout a refugee of msc dissertations, genuine eccentrics? What can readers learn from different characters in this novel, including Raymond and Boo Radley? Is there any reason why the society is so conscious of family traditions and shakespeare research outline, class? Do you believe that Scout is quite a convincing portrait of childish behavior? Why?

The voice that tells readers the whole story is the one that belongs to about frank, Jean Louise Finch about childhood. When do you become aware of this fact? Do the research, reflections of the adult narrator change your understanding of people who live in this town? Does this character create any suspense by hinting at specific events or moments? You should answer these questions and look for relevant how to write a philosophy paper Do you think that all black characters in this book are 2-dimensional, so that they represent a superficial view of the racial prejudice problem? When considering possible answers, make sure that you read black authors who present valid views of the life under segregation.

Finally, be sure to gather enough evidence and past, materials to support your main statement or argument to come up with a great paper. All students should be familiar with reflective essays and book reports. For example, you can be asked to write an essay on To Kill a Mockingbird, and this means that you need to provide the targeted audience with your personal opinion on the famous novel written by Harper Lee. Shakespeare. Make sure that this academic paper is essayer de me composed in a way that helps people find out more about this story, even if they are unfamiliar with it. You should get started by creating a detailed outline and dividing your case study analysis into a few important sections, including its content, organization, narrative voice, and clarity. Outline. They all define your future grades, and that’s why none of them should be overlooked. If this task seems too confusing or hard to number, you, the good news is shakespeare that you can use our professional essay writing services offered by skilled and past msc dissertations, talented authors at quite competitive rates. Focus on the relationship between kids and Boo Radley and answer a few basic questions.

How does it change throughout the story? What are its causes? Pay attention to research outline, the concept of fear presented in this book and compare children’s early feelings related to Boo Radley and essayer comprendre, when Bob Ewell attacks. Is it correct that the real fear can be found only in books? Tell your readers more about the shakespeare, concept of family and the author’s presentation of American families. What does it include? Atticus is a respected person in the town, although he is criticized openly. English As A International Language Essay. Why is research outline that so?

Try to give your detailed and clear answer when writing short essays. What about the concept of education? Does the author argue for the dominance of home or traditional education? What facts are provided in this book? Take into consideration the theme of mockingbirds in it and try to analyze what they symbolize and represent. Think about Boo Radley’s development from a weird monster to a real savior. What is your personal understanding of it? What lessons does this character teach Scout? Don’t forget about chris pearson thesis, Atticus’s approach to shakespeare research paper, his parenting duties when crafting your essay on To Kill a Mockingbird. What is his relationship with kids? Do you criticize his parenting style?

How? Why? The characters of Jem and Scout mature throughout this novel. What changes do they have to go through? What are their basic causes? Concentrate on this town and consider it as one of the main characters in this book. Does it change or develop? Does its diversity provide it with a pluralistic form?

Talk more about the law as it’s discussed by the author. Are there any limitations within the legal system of that time according to as a international language essay, Atticus?