Professay.info #National honor society essay examples service

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> National honor society essay examples service

National honor society essay examples service

Oct/Tue/2017 | Uncategorized

National honor society service essay | Patataj

National honor society essay examples service

Write My Research Paper -
National junior honor society essay help Best Website…

auschwitz essay In his novel Jurgen , James Branch Cabell relates how Merlin sent Jurgen to a Druid who had promised to reveal the truth about life. Merlin apparently was afraid to accept the national honor examples invitation himself. Beauty Definition. Jurgen, after having received the national society examples revelation, remarked that it was rather unpleasant. To which the out of youth Druid replied: If Merlin had seen what you have seen, Merlin would have died, and Merlin would have died without regret, for Merlin receives facts reasonably. Nevertheless, in compiling An Auschwitz Alphabet , I learned a few things. There is no God.

The most important lesson one can learn from honor society essay examples service, Auschwitz is deontology euthanasia, that God does not exist. Occam's Razor tells us not to search for a complicated explanation when a simple one is available. Ever since Auschwitz, theologians have had to go through major contortions to hold onto an image of God. There are only two possibilities: either God caused (or at least permitted) the destruction of the Jews, the Gypsies and the other victims, or God does not care. National Essay Examples. The first approach is unacceptable for two reasons. It means that entire groups of people may be indicted based on race or other identity, which is angelou thesis, contrary to everything I believe. And it makes God out to be a mass murderer.

On the other hand, if God does not care, why believe in Him? An uncaring God is either a cruel and negligent one, or, even worse, a God who is unaware of society examples service humans and their plight. This latter--the God of euthanasia essay Spinoza and of Freud's psychotic Dr. Schreber--is really just a metaphysical formulation bearing little or no relationship to the popular idea of God as a being who intervenes in human history. Although there are only two possibilities, there is a third approach to national society service retaining belief in angelou school thesis, God: shut up and stop asking questions.

Interestingly, this is the message not of God but the devil to the knight in Bergman's The Seventh Seal . Honor Essay Examples Service. Probably, the majority of those who believe in a Jewish or Christian God today-- at least I hope it is the angelou finishing school thesis majority--simply do not confront God with the question of how He could let Auschwitz happen. But this approach is not acceptable to honor examples service those who believe that there is no area off-limits to human questioning. By far the simplest explanation for Auschwitz is that there is no God to school intervene in human affairs. No deity exists to care what we do to each other. All compassion and all hatred in the human universe is national honor society service, ours. We are on essay about planet earth, our own. Surviving Auschwitz was not an ennobling experience. I hesitated to include this one at honor society essay examples, all, because it is a sidelight rather than a major issue. Also, this insight could indirectly be used to fuel anti-Semitism.

Since it is an insight I had in researching Auschwitz, I do not want to leave it out. But I do not want to make too much of finishing it either. It would be very easy to believe that anyone who survived Auschwitz must be a saint. Honor Society Examples. This does not bear examination. Auschwitz was an extermination camp. A saint in Auschwitz likely died on the day of arrival. A saint who survived did so in spite of sainthood, not because of it. Those who survived did so because they had and exploited some advantage over the others. Doctors survived because early on the Nazis made a decision to spare them and enlist them in the administrative life of the camp, including human experimentation. Physical Beauty Definition Essay. Skilled workmen survived because their skills were needed. Polish prostitutes were spared for the brothel block.

Hustlers, who made themselves indispensable to the camp authorities, survived. Art Spiegelman in Maus tells the story of how his father, an service enterpreneur, survived in Auschwitz. He persuaded the angelou finishing school thesis man in essay service, charge of his block that he was a shoemaker. He taught himself how to make simple repairs. When handed a pair of boots far beyond his skills to fix, Mr. Spiegelman found a shoemaker in one of the other blocks and subcontracted the work.

Mr. Spiegelman survived in part because of university england this man's labor, but the shoemaker's fate is not recorded. I do not remember the source of another story. Every morning, the inhabitants of each block turned out for roll call. Despite the chaos of the camp, the daily murders and deaths from disease and overwork, the honor neat German penchant for bureaucracy meant that the numbers must be monitored and school youth, that roll call would take place every day.

Anyone found at roll call without his shoes would be sent to the gas chamber--but a moment of inattention and any personal effects could be stolen. A teenager who survived Auschwitz related how he was raped in his bunk one night by another inmate. The next morning, he realized the society examples service rapist had stolen his shoes, to ensure his elimination. So he simply took a pair from someone who was still sleeping, assuring the england other's destruction instead of his own. Primo Levi survived because he was young, relatively strong, and a chemist. Honor Society Essay Service. Here are his words on the survivors of Auschwitz: There remained only the doctors, tailors, shoemakers, musicians, cooks, young attractive homosexuals, friends or compatriots of some authority in the camp; or they were particularly pitiless, vigorous and inhuman individuals. or, finally, those who, without fulfilling particular functions, had always succeeded through their astuteness and energy in successfully organizing, gaining in this way, besides material advantages and reputation, the indulgence and esteem of the powerful people in the camp. [All others] followed the slope down to the bottom, like streams that run down to the sea. Survival In Auschwitz , p. Angelou Finishing School. 89. Auschwitz is not a credit card. In high school, I had a friend who was Lebanese.

We had a very full friendship; we could talk to each other about almost anything. She would tell me how she had just dumped a boy she was dating; I would respond with a criticism, and she would reply, I wouldn't treat you like that. We were very highly attracted to each other, but nothing could ever happen because of the Arab-Jewish thing, which was the one topic on which communication always broke down. The school was in a Jewish neighborhood, and most of our teachers were Jewish. She did not deny that the Holocaust had happened, but she believed that our teachers, when they taught it every year, used it as a kind of blank check for present-day Jewish interests-- an accusation that made me crazy with anger at the time but which I take more seriously today.

Later, I met another woman, part American Indian, who added her own theory: only those things have happened to honor society examples you which have actually happened to you personally. If you have experienced anti-Semitism in your life, you have experienced it and possibly learned something from it and evolved because of out of youth it. National Examples Service. If you haven't, what happened to your people before you were born does not give you any special moral standing. Our high school teachers were fond of writing on deontology euthanasia essay, the board the quote from national society examples service, Santayana that says if we do not remember the school past, we will be condemned to repeat it. This is the most important reason to national honor society essay service remember Auschwitz--a message which frequently is lost in the way it is angelou finishing school, delivered, for example, when the Nazis are presented as demonic others entirely dissimilar to us.

I will pick up this theme below. The point here is that, whenever someone speaks about Auschwitz, it is worth asking what the subtext is of the speech. Service. If it is ever in essay, aid of an national service agenda like support of a particular country or the betterment of a single group, those who died there are being insulted. If the speech is in support of self-examination, an end to persuasive essay about saving hatred and becoming better human beings, it should be heard. There are different types of remembering. It is national society, not enough merely to remember the past; one must remember the truth, analyze it, derive rules from it and desire to act. But this is not what we usually do.

Most of our remembering, in beauty definition essay, fact, does the opposite: it is a preparatory step for the final ejection of the national service truth from public consciousness. This style of remembering is youth essay, similar to the process by which an oyster creates a pearl by coating an impurity. The movie Schindler's List is an national society example of this kind of remembering; it sends you from the theater hopeful and relieved, feeling that the Holocaust has been handled: a hero has arisen to out of youth essay handle the Holocaust. In so doing, it tells the wrong story. The main themes of the Holocaust were not rescue or hope but despair and murder.

Of all the books I have read on Auschwitz, none mention Oskar Schindler or relate the episode shown in the movie of his rescue of the Schindlerjuden from Auschwitz. Instead, most agree that there was no rescue from Auschwitz. According to honor examples Hannah Arendt in Eichmann in Jerusalem , Adolf Eichmann testified that even he could not rescue a favorite Jew from finishing school, Auschwitz. How do you remember a truth that will cause clinical depression? A truth that will cause a man or woman who receives facts reasonably to want to die? You steel yourself and remember it, that's all. The only essay service hope you can derive from such a truth, clearly seen, is the resolve to act differently and to do your small part to make the world different than it is. The Nazis are not so different from us. I was born in 1954, and most of what I know about life I learned at the movies.

Movie Nazis are swaggering villains and university england thesis, fools, revealed in service, films like The Dirty Dozen and Operation Crossbow . You can read The Rise and Fall of the definition Third Reich or any book on examples service, the Nuremberg trials and find that the people at the top-- Hitler, Goering, Goebbels, et al.--behaved like movie villains. But behind them were a multitude of people who didn't have to be. They followed their leaders. Some did it with enthusiasm, while others got along by going along. As do we.

For every Dr. Thesis. Mengele, every sadist who enjoyed killing, there were 100 or 1000 Eichmanns, bureaucrats dealing with questions of finding the railroad capacity to take the Jews to the east or the supplies of Zyklon-B necessary to gas them. Responsibility for national honor essay examples, the events was so thoroughly diffused throughout the bureaucracy, throughout society, that the people who enjoyed killing did it and essay, everyone else was sheltered from it. The only difference between our society, any society, and national essay service, Nazi Germany, is the euthanasia charismatic leader who tells us killing is all right. And there is nothing in our society to prevent him from coming to national honor essay examples service power--in fact, it has already happened to us in several variations. In a recent essay, I compared two books, Ordinary Men , about a group of middle-aged German policemen put to work executing Jews, and Band of persuasive essay about saving Brothers , about a platoon of paratroopers in national society examples service, the American invasion of Europe. The humanity and the evil in both groups of men shine off the pages of persuasive essay about saving earth both books. There is no doubt that if the Germans had not been ordered to kill, they would have been much happier, and if the Americans had been ordered to shoot down defenseless German women and children, most would have done so. In those same high school years--the years in essay, which I was morally formed-- I was very perplexed by alternating news reports. In some incidents, reminiscent of the of new england thesis notorious killing of Kitty Genovese, groups of people stood by while someone was assaulted or killed.

In others, a group of people would go to a victim's aid, perform a rescue and hold the assailant for the police. I helped chase a couple of national honor society essay service thieves in finishing thesis, the street myself, and realized the explanation. I was running because someone else had shouted Stop thief! and national honor society examples service, started off down the street. When crowds rescue a victim, someone has acted first, and others followed. When crowds stand by, no-one has taken the initiative. Most people are probably poised precariously on school, the edge between action and essay, inaction, between good and evil. Everything depends on the one who steps forward. One of the most poignant quotes I found in reading about Auschwitz is also one of the most famous, and was spoken by Himmler in a petulant speech to SS generals when he was besieged with petitions to spare individual Jews: And then there come eighty million worthy Germans, and binding, each one has his decent Jew.

Of course, the others are vermin, but this one is an A-1 Jew. And he went on to say that we must resist these weak, compassionate impulses, in national honor society essay examples, order to be great: Most of you must know what it means when a hundred corpses are lying side by side, or five hundred, or a thousand. To have stuck it out and at the same time remained decent fellows, that is what has made us so hard. Its all there: the pathology of the leadership, the kernel of compassion in the breast of 80 million Germans, and even the delusion of having remained decent. We are no different. Genocide is school thesis, always with us. Auschwitz was not unique in kind, but only in degree. Society Essay Service. In every era of history, human beings have committed genocide, from the battles between competing varieties of prehistoric man to the ethnic cleansing in finishing school thesis, Bosnia today. Just as each of eighty million loyal Germans had his favorite Jew, each of essay service us has his favorite genocide, the one genocide that is an exception, that was only self-defense, or a regrettable but understandable act of war, or an deontology euthanasia essay act of heroism, or an exercise of a God-given right to claim a birthright. There are Israelis today who think the society essay gunman in the mosque was a patriot and hero, Serbs who think the weak NATO response to ethnic cleansing an out of youth essay overreaction, and millions of national honor essay examples service Americans who do not realize that the United States itself was built on a genocide.

If you say that yes, but that was in the last century, and university of new england, things were different, and Americans have changed since then, think about the heap of corpses at Mylai, women and children murdered by American soldiers under orders from Lietenant William Calley. I know I sound dangerously close to saying that genocide is inevitable, that humans will always kill humans for land or for power, so lets get on with it. I am not saying that at all. National Society Essay Examples Service. Humans never flew until they flew. The fact that something has always been a certain way does not mean it must continue. As long as we are taught that genocide is something that can only be committed by a demonic other, that we are good people and the desire to commit genocide could never come to us, we will perpetuate genocide, for persuasive essay planet earth, it is precisely (as Santayana said) those who deny who perpetuate the evils and disasters of the past. Gibbon said that history is nothing but the record of the society essay examples follies and misfortunes of mankind: it is not however graven in stone that we are eternally doomed to commit the same crimes and mistakes until we expire on this earth. There is a way out. Our hearts are prone to disease, which can be resisted. Our moral hearts, like our physical ones, are weak and prone to disease.

If we acknowledge this and determine to exercise them, we have a chance to live. If we deny it and euthanasia essay, insist our hearts are failure-proof, we let the disease in at the door. Like fragments of essay service a hologram, each of us contains an image of the whole of usyd our species; each of examples service us participates in all of the beauty and all the deontology essay evil of being human. Essay. We all participate in the music of essay about saving planet Mozart and the murderousness of Mengele. If, in honor society essay, the morning, you look in school youth essay, the mirror and you say, I have the face of a murderer, you have placed yourself in a position to begin the work that needs to be done.

It involves drawing a daily balance, asking yourself each night what you have done that day to deny that murderer. Whatever other people do, whether they too are doing that work or not, you will have done your part to see that Auschwitz may never happen again.

Order Your Own Writing Help Now -
National honor society service essay | Patataj

My Mother Essay In Marathi Essays and Research Papers. A Gift for honor examples service, My Mother The story “A Gift for about saving planet earth, My Mother ” is a short story written by Viv McDade which . National Society Examples Service. deals with a family of three; a set of parents and their daughter. Usyd. The mother envies the beautiful houses with hallways and moulded skirting boards on the other side of the railway, and honor essay, she usually gets angry about the essay saving planet differences between her own family and honor society essay, their property compared to physical, the house on other side of the honor examples service railway. The mother is school youth essay, a housewife, and the narrator lets the national society essay examples reader get to know this. Character , Family , Father 969 Words | 3 Pages. of great admiration for and love of his mother are evident throughout the poem. Thesis. The opening line with its succession of superlatives, 'most . near', 'most dear' and 'most loved', and straight way attests strongly to these feelings. National Honor Society Essay. His exuberant exclamation near the end of the essay poem, 'and so I send O all my faith and all my love to her. 'confirms the strength of national society examples, these feelings. The warm, humorous, delightfully frank way Baker describes his 'irresistible' mother in the intervening lines also convinces.

Bismuth-209 , Comedy , Humour 1152 Words | 3 Pages. ? ”A Gift for My Mother ” Poverty is euthanasia, a subject that is very relevant all over the world today. Society Essay. It is an issue, which affects many . Persuasive Essay About Planet. people and national honor examples service, families. Many people have to physical beauty essay, struggle everyday just to survive. National Honor Essay Examples. They starve and struggle while other people live happy lives without having to worry about if there are enough food or money to survive another day. Physical Definition Essay. This is an example of the big distinction between the rich and national society examples, the poor all over the world.

In Africa for instance poverty is very common, because. Africa , Family , Father 995 Words | 2 Pages. Essay on Mother INTRODUCTION . MOTHER - A GIFT FROM ALLAH MOTHER - THE FIRST AND BEST SCHOOL OF A CHILD MOTHER AND ISLAM MOTHER - OUR BEST COMPANY RESPECT OF A MOTHER CONCLUSION Edwin Hubbell Chapin says, “No language can express the thesis power, and national society examples, beauty, and heroism, and usyd, majesty of a mother’s love. It shrinks not where man cowers, and grows stronger where man. Love , Mother , Mothers 1107 Words | 3 Pages.

My idol! My father died when I was very young so my mother is not only national essay examples service, a mom but also a dad. She . is the thesis binding woman whom I admire most and this is service, a person has been affecting me a lots. She has taught me neither knowledge nor the way to become a good person. She is a successful woman in my eyes. I think my mother I very beautiful. Out Of Youth. She has a small round face with a straight nose and fair complexion.

Her long black hair always is bounden tidily behind. National Honor Examples. She also has a nice smile that makes her face. Family , Father , High school 1150 Words | 3 Pages. people that have had an impact on school youth, my life and influenced me in many different ways. My mother , however, has had the honor society essay service . University England. biggest impact on my life, and influenced me more than anyone else. She has had an impact on examples service, me since the day I was born, and physical definition, she still does today. Before I could even talk, I am sure she had an impact on me by the way she took care of national essay examples, me as an infant.

My mother has always been a Christian. That has influenced me throughout my whole life. Even though my mother did not see it, she did have. Happiness , High school , Life 1209 Words | 3 Pages. With advancing age and chronic illnesses, communications between elders and their caregivers may become strained or almost non-existent. Regardless of school youth essay, . cognitive impairment, my personal caregiving commitment is to communicate, communicate, and society examples, communicate some more with elders in my life, including my beloved octogenarian mother to whom I am a full-time caregiver. There is always something to talk about of new england, unless caregivers choose otherwise. National Society Essay Examples. Clinically diagnosed Alzheimer's, other dementias, Tourette's.

Alzheimer's disease , Chronic illness , Communication 978 Words | 3 Pages. My mother and persuasive essay about earth, her sister One thing that everybody longs for, and will do most likely anything for, is happiness. Some people . Examples. believe that money can solve their prayers and other hope that love can make them happy. Unfortunately to many people are lonely. Realizing that the one thing you wish and long for, maybe never will come true, can affect people in thesis binding different ways. There are overall many perspectives on when you are happy, and no one shares the society essay service same view on how to handle a bad life situation.

Emotion , Feeling , Fiction 976 Words | 3 Pages. Shukree Abdul-Rashed English 101 Mrs. Rabe September 5, 2012 Mother Tongue “ Mother Tongue” by Amy Tan is an . essay discussing how English-speakers inaccurately associate language with not only words/vocabulary but also educational stature. Physical Beauty Essay. “ ‘ Mother Tongue’ shows us that rather than becoming accustomed to national honor examples, English, we should recognize and embrace our ‘ mother tongue.’ The language we use is so powerful it can evoke an emotion, a visual image, a complex idea, or simple truth.” Amy Tan indicated. Amy Tan , Emotion , Essay 922 Words | 3 Pages. ? MY HOLY WEEK CELEBRATION During April we celebrated the Holy week. It is when Jesus Christ was crucified and finishing, died under Poncioplilate and rose . again after three days. Hundreds of people belong to the church to get to the great unwashed, they prayed and thanked Jesus for saving the national honor world from sins and temptation. There are many devoted and believe the power of Jesus Christ. Perhaps processions are also held with prayers too.

In that respect are different saints, showing up. From this day, probably. Beach , Holiday , Holy Week 960 Words | 2 Pages. My Mother and her Sister Happiness is university of new england thesis, a key factor in life. Weather happiness is found in society essay love, in career, in family - . everybody deserves to experience true happiness sometime in life. Deontology. Life is not complete without this key factor. This is true in national the case of the mother in the short story “ My Mother and her Sister” who does not seem to deontology euthanasia essay, find true happiness in life before her days are over.

This assignment will begin with an national honor essay examples service, analysis and interpretation of the euthanasia essay short story “ My Mother and her Sister”. Family , Fiction , Gustav Klimt 1352 Words | 4 Pages. A Mothers Love A mother’s love is like no other love on earth, and can make a person do things Everyone else and honor society examples service, even she did not . School. expect her to be able to do. This essay is essay examples, about my Mom and angelou school, her struggle to help me and honor essay examples, my brother become the people we are today. Everyone told her that she could never do it, that she could never make it in a big city, But she proved them wrong. My moms name is persuasive essay about, Marcia Tula, she was born in Santiago, Chile. National Examples. She and my Grandma lived there. English-language films , Family , Father 1035 Words | 6 Pages. Essay about Red Nose Day The purpose is to entertain and change lives in the UK and Africa.

The money spent to aid young who live on the . street and protect people living with domestic abuse. In Africa for university thesis, vaccines etc. People make donations, people also do something fun as games, parties, karaoke night, contests and other things and essay examples, it's like winning money. This program is great, I think there should be more people like them, generous y caring. This type of action I love. University Of New Thesis. It is best to help and. British Museum , Cardiff , Remembrance Day 678 Words | 3 Pages. inspired me, my mother is the first person that comes to mind. National Honor Society Essay Examples. My mother has been the biggest . inspiration in essay earth my life. Honor Examples Service. Everything that I am today is a result of the influence and the life lessons that she has taught me. She has made so many opportunities available for euthanasia, me, without her I do not know where I would be.

My mother is a very inspiring person; the reasons for this are countless. Honor Essay Examples. For example, when I decided to out of school, run for honor essay examples, Student Council and school thesis, I didn't think I could make it, but my mother was my biggest. English-language films , Family , Father 1084 Words | 2 Pages. Getting to national society essay, know my Mom It took me eighteen years to physical beauty definition essay, spend some quality time with my mother and honor examples, . discover what an incredible journey she has had with my brothers and me. She is the thesis kind of person who has always been very involved with all parts of our daily lives. Society. In fact, she was the kind of mother who always had time for her three sons, worked full-time and school essay, had time to devote to national society essay examples, community projects too. Her energy and enthusiasm for all of university thesis, these things seemed endless and she always tried. Birthday , Family , Love 1743 Words | 4 Pages.

2013 My Super Mother The person I will always remember in my entire life is my mother . because she is the most sacrificial, loyal, and humorous lady that I have ever known. She is an inspiration to everything I do. I would not call her a friend, but she is an extraordinary person. She has been in my life since I was born and essay examples service, she will always be in my life no matter what happens. She is the deontology euthanasia one who has suffered to bring me into national honor society service, this world. I have learned to love her from the day I was born.

My mother. Birthday , English-language films , Family 1032 Words | 3 Pages. MY MOTHER NEVER WORKED “Social Security Office.” (The voice answering the persuasive telephone sounds very self-assured.) “I’m calling . about … I … my mother just died … I was told to call you and see about a … death benefit check, I think they call it …” “I see. National Essay. Was your mother on Social Security? How old was she?” “Yes … she was seventy eight …” “Do you know her number?” “No … I, ah … don’t you have a record?” “Certainly. I’ll look it up. Thesis Binding. Her name?” “Smith.

Martha Smith. Or maybe she used Martha. Cattle , Family , Marriage 1316 Words | 4 Pages. My Mother’s Strength Unlike Gary Soto in national honor service “Looking for work.” I didn’t look to the television to usyd binding, imitate what my idea of a . family was. My family included my mother , my brother and my sister and essay examples service, that was enough for me. I never really focused on not having a dad around; it wasn’t as important as having our mom, who was always there for persuasive essay planet, us. Many people believe that to be a productive family there needs to be two parents in the household. However, I know different. My mother was both parents and.

2006 singles , English-language films , Family 1297 Words | 4 Pages. April 11, 2013 Period 2 English 3 Honors Today I am going to explain to examples service, you about Judy Blume and essay about earth, her childhood, education, and all . of her great achievements. I chose Judy Blume to write my paper on because she is an amazing writer and I was intrigued to national service, learn more about her. She is an inspiration to a lot of people and usyd thesis binding, is very successful. Judy Blume was born on February 12, 1938 in Elizabeth, New Jersey.

Her parent’s names are Rudolph Sussman, a dentist, and national society, Esther. A Great Way to Care , Children's literature , Early childhood education 1786 Words | 5 Pages. First Essay I am interested in becoming a special education teacher because every type of child needs and deserves a proper education. . Unfortunately not all children receive the type of usyd binding, education they need. Honor. Having worked and volunteered my services to multiple families who have children with different assortments of disabilities. Working with children that required high levels of assistance to perform what would be basic task for other children. While teaching these children the basic life skills. Education , Gifted education , High school 1808 Words | 5 Pages. ?Song of My Mother Towards the back of a closet, in the corner where the dust tends to linger and the light shies away, . hangs a brown suede leather jacket right next to essay, a pair of old jeans. A jacket that--in its newer days, when the national honor zipper still worked and both pockets were hole-less--a young woman wore on occasion. Earth. But, both the jeans and jacket are a bit faded now, the threads have turned awry, and the zippers have lost their shine.

The woman has now passed it down to her daughter, but. Carpe diem , Denim , Incandescent light bulb 2239 Words | 7 Pages. Essay : A gift for My Mother The story is national honor essay examples, written by Viv McDade. She was born in Ireland, grew up in Zimbabwe and . lived in usyd binding South Africa for most of her life. While living in South Africa, she was a part of some organizations. She now lives in essay examples Ireland. Youth. In the short story the narrator is a girl called Lucy.

The story is told by a first person narrator and from her viewpoint. When a story is told by a first person, you need to national examples service, realize that what the narrator is recounting might not be the objective. Essay , Family , Father 743 Words | 2 Pages. My Mother at Sixty­Six / KAMALA DAS / Page 1 My Mother at Sixty­Six Kamala Das – as a poet of the . first water Kamala Das is a tale weaver – weaving the rhythm of life into a tale of soul – a poet who loves to definition, be loved in silence. She says, I wanted to national society examples service, fill my life with as many experiences as I can manage to garner because I do not believe that one can get born again.

This poem is an youth, example of such experience with oozing agony and society essay, melancholy – beleaguered with modern economic system. Persuasive About Planet. Summary. Child , Filial piety , Linguistics 1214 Words | 3 Pages. Name: Zoey Tan Wei Lin (32) Class: 2 Endurance Date: 7 March 2011 A Day in national honor essay examples the Life of university of new england, My Mother A day in honor . the life of my mother when she was my age was not easy. So a day in her teenager life starts like this. Beauty. Early in the morning, about five thirty a.m., I wake up and found a warm blanket on top of me. ‘Father had waked up and national honor society essay examples, had covered me, again, in his warm blanket.’ I thought.

Anyway, I had to persuasive saving, get up and help father in his humble little moveable cart that sell rojak. Birth order , Family , Human development 1095 Words | 3 Pages. ?Tribute to my Mother Claribel Brizuela Rivera “I believe in love at first sight, because I love my . mother since I opened my eyes.” I admire this woman with all my soul. We have been together through thick and thin. She has giving me the reasons to consider her a strong, supportive, determined and loving woman. Who has showed me values, respect and how to face situations without giving-up. My family was raised in Cuba; we were a poor family, but a hard working family who never went to bed. Cuba , Family , Father 1346 Words | 5 Pages. ”A Gift for My Mother ” is a short story written by Viv McDade. . Honor Society Examples Service. It’s chronicling the course of a young girl’s best intentions. . The main character in the story is a little, juvenile girl called Lucy. Usyd Binding. “..a bunch of wild flowers in the bushveld..” (p.

8, l. 1) The story takes place in national honor society South Africa, because a bushveld is a well-grassed plain area in beauty definition essay South Africa. Throughout the entire story Lucy wants to give her mother a gift. She decides to collect bunches of flowers, sell them and earn some cash. A Good Thing , Family , Father 1122 Words | 3 Pages. My Mother and her Sister The short story “ My Mother and her Sister” by Jane Rogers, is about . Dorothy, her daughter who is honor, our narrator and university of new england thesis, her sister, Lucy who is now 75 years old.

We never hear that the narrator is a woman, but I assume she is honor society essay examples, because she is finishing school thesis, feeling guilty and national society service, gratitude in connection with aunt Lucy, her view on happiness with a happy marriage, seems to thesis, be feminine. Normally a man wouldn’t care that much about serving a good dinner, but she gets sad because she can’t make a. Family , Happiness , Marriage 991 Words | 3 Pages. Thumb wrestling federation Regan Lee Block C/D Paolo!! Paolo!

My mother said, Paolo what did I say about watching . Society Essay Service. those thumb wrestling matches” “come on physical beauty, ma what has thumb wrestling ever done to you” said Paolo “you know what I finally think your old enough to know. Now Paolo you’re Grandfather Enrique you know the man you always see in the old pictures well when he was 22 he was drafted into the TWF, he was better known as rumble because of his monstrous thumb. Anyway he was knocking. Animation Collective , Family , Ice cream 1625 Words | 4 Pages. accompanied your mom to national honor service, buy some stuffs then you couldn’t come to beauty essay, the competition that I took last week. Do you know that your coming is really important for . me. Don’t you realize that?” Ami was so sad. “Well, I do have sin with you, Mi. But, I have my own reason why I couldn’t came lastweek. Believe me that I’ve tried to come, unfortunately God didn’t allow me to society essay examples, see you directly on essay planet earth, that competition.

Sorry…..” Denny explained. Honor Essay Service. “Just tell me the real reasons!” “I……….I’ve something to do at that. 2005 singles , 2006 singles , 2007 singles 2316 Words | 6 Pages. Suhail Singh English A Block December 9, 2012 Personal Essay Draft Having grown up in a culture radically different from the finishing thesis one . my parents grew up in, I have had both the privilege and challenge of straddling two different worlds. Born and brought up in honor society essay service the United States, I find myself at ease with and well-integrated into American culture and physical definition, values. Honor Essay Examples. Although I have always been fascinated, and deeply in thesis love with, with my land of national honor society, origin, India, I have been frequently baffled by, and at odds.

A Different World , Amritsar , Harmandir Sahib 911 Words | 3 Pages. remember very clearly the essay moment I received a phone call from my cousin, Michelle telling me that my mom was in honor essay service the hospital and . things weren’t looking good. She said, “Hannah, your mom is in the hospital, and she’s not doing very well. Persuasive Essay. I don’t know many details, but you should come down right away.” It took me a few minutes - maybe longer for that to set in. I never had a relationship with my mom other than her being my biological mother . I stopped everything I was doing and sat there debating whether. Debut albums , English-language films , Mother 1350 Words | 3 Pages. Mother Teresa: A Biography Mother Teresa was born as Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu in Skopje, Macedonia, on August 26, 1910. Agnes’s . mother raised her as a Roman Catholic. At the age of honor society essay service, twelve, Agnes had a strong calling towards God.

She knew that she wanted to spread the love of Christ and become a missionary. When she was eighteen, she left the home of her parents and joined the Sisters of physical beauty essay, Loreto, an Irish community of nuns, who had missions in India. Essay Examples. Agnes was trained in Dublin until May, 24, 1931. Canonization , Heart , Missionaries of Charity 944 Words | 3 Pages. experience to planet, hear my director said “Cut! Scene 1 Take 5, good take.” I don’t know if it will be a disadvantage to say that I considered . myself as Jane-of-all-trades but master of none.

I have this habit of doing my extreme best to any task that I find so interesting. Well, be it interesting or not, I still tried to perform anything to the best of examples service, my abilities. Sometimes, I gave up and usyd binding, sometimes I got bored with it. But the experience that I have always stays with me as long as my memory bank can. Colonialism , Filipino people , Han Chinese 863 Words | 3 Pages. MOTHER.THE PAIN OF LOSS.Now I can say with certainty that I had never understood others suffering from unbearable loss of a dear person. For . my part it used to be pity, compassion. When this happened to me, when my dear mother died, I started to understand all those people who lost someone they loved.

There are perhaps no proper words to describe this pain, at least none used on this planet. This intolerable pain which tears you apart, which is like a stone on your heart, and which make tears run. Debut albums , Feeling , First-person narrative 1279 Words | 3 Pages. Abortion , Citation , Essay 545 Words | 3 Pages. story ending with: “…he left and closed the door behind him quietly.” 4) Success comes to those who work hard. Do you agree? 5) Strength 1)Why should . children help their parents at honor essay examples service home? 2) Describe the scene during recess in school 3) Power 4) My life is a joy 5) Write a story which begins with: “It was a miserable day until the phone rang….” 1) An ideal holiday 2) The benefits of saving when you are young. 3) Social networking brings more harm than good. Discuss. University. 4) Write a story which.

Fiction , Novel , The Last Five Years 802 Words | 7 Pages. 4. Does this recipe include a good balance of essential nutrients? Explain your answer. Yes. This recipe only honor society, has 120 calories and includes milk and university england thesis, . National Honor Essay Examples. cheese which are good for the bones and provide vitamins that are healthy.

I like to finishing school, give my children mac and cheese because its kid friendly and I know they are eating a meal that is healthy for them. 5. How could the recipe be altered to include more essential nutrients? This recipe can be made healthier by substituting the flour noodles. Eating , Essential nutrient , Food 647 Words | 3 Pages. Sanela Orucevic English 101 Argument Essay Final Draft 03/01/13 Most people think that age difference between two people that love each . other won’t work out because one of the partners is 18 and the other is under age. National Honor Society. Age is nothing but a number and it shouldn’t stop people from being together. Age is a problem to people because they think that there is no way the relationship will work out since one person is immature and the other is an adult and is mature. Age difference between two people.

AIDS , Chlamydia infection , Human sexual behavior 1125 Words | 3 Pages. Therefore, it also can help the men to england thesis, look foward with his future wife background which are related with domestic skill, culture, character, personality and national, . importantly the finishing thesis similar belief in society essay service Islam. Commonly, this custom is done by his relatives like mother or uncle. For girl side, there are some criteria that have to england, be looking foward before to society examples service, accept the men propose to become her husband that are he should have the school good background as a Muslim and have the good work for manage the big family one. Engagement , Family , Malays 1808 Words | 6 Pages. The Difference Between My Grandmother and Mother. Difference between my Grandmother and Mother During my child hood, I had to national examples service, go live with my . grandmother who I consider as my mom.

I use to wonder what it will be like if I go stay with my mother . My grandma always told me her rules are not the same as my mom and I am going to wish I had stayed home with her. I thought to myself what will be the difference between them is. Until one day, I decided to go live with my mother to university england, experience the differences. I found out that my grandmother is totally. Coming out , Family , Grandma Moses 966 Words | 3 Pages. by Confucius on national honor essay service, the ancient Chinese traditions. It aims at making not only a man of virtue, but a man of learning and of good manners. Essay Saving. The perfect man must . have the national qualities of a saint, scholar, and beauty definition, gentleman. . In order to national honor examples service, support himself and persuasive essay saving planet earth, his mother , he had to national society examples, work as a servant in a noble family. = Socrates, Plato and Aristotle were famous Greek philosophers who questioned the most basic and widely accepted ideas. Their philosophy was also based on virtue, or moral excellence. Socrates based. Aristotle , Chinese philosophy , Epistemology 1444 Words | 6 Pages.

Short Essay On My Aim In Life To Become A Doctor. Short essay on my aim in about saving earth life to national society essay examples, become a doctor Short essay on my aim in life to become a doctor . Angelou School Thesis. . Short essay on my aim in life to become a doctor All PDF An essay on my aim in life , Essay W riting Service W ebsites Free essay writing in national essay english my aim in deontology euthanasia essay life composition. Honor Essay Service. Short Essay on My Aim in euthanasia essay Life - Important. National Honor Essay Service. Some doctors are specialists, such as heart specialist, eye specialist etc. a doctor who Short Essay on My Aim in persuasive about saving earth Life Short Paragraph on society essay examples, My Mother for about earth, Kids. Thats my aim in life. Essay , Goal , Writing 1239 Words | 3 Pages.

English 1301 15 October 2012 Mothers It is no question that mothers are utterly important in society essay every child’s life. Out Of Essay. As far as I . could remember my mother has always been there for me. For example one of the national essay examples many times she has been there for of new england, me was when she taught me the difference between healthy food and junk food. Making sure that her children are always healthy has been my mommy’s top priority. When I was six, or seven I can recall going to the corner store with my parents and like most kids I. August Strindberg , Family , Father 1139 Words | 3 Pages. worst plagues that could devastate humankind with dirty mutation caused by these extreme imbalances in examples service nature. Are we going to let this special planet . die? Are we not going to try to save mother Earth from absolute destruction and preserve mankind?

I love this wonderful planet so much and binding, I will start my campaign in national society essay examples saving this world at this very moment. May those who are concerned about deontology essay, our world would start caring by doing simple things like taking care of household garbage, by minimizing the. Air pollution , Earth , Industrial Revolution 844 Words | 3 Pages. Essay On My School Picnic For Class 1. Essay on my school picnic for class 1 Contributed By: Rose Johnson, class 7, Carmel School Kuwait. Rose. My father . always likes to speak about his childhood, especially when he scolds me. Posted: September 2, 2014 in childrens writing ideas, Essays for Class 1- Class4, Kids essays , Less than 15 sentence essays , Once our school picnic was to national society examples, a zoo.

Completed application form, High School a picnic at seaside essay 9 class Transcript, Essay : Share a. Sep 25, 2011 - I am writing a profile essay on a. Educational years , Essay , Fifth grade 1239 Words | 4 Pages. of Piraeus, obtain a clean on-board bill of landing market freight prepaid, and forward it along with the deontology essay invoice to the buyer for payment. The seller also . National Society Service. obtains marine insurance to cover the risk of loss once it passes to the buyer. c) My suggestion for deontology essay, this scenario is Incoterm 2000 ExWorks or EXW. National Honor Society Essay Examples. The E Group places minimal responsibility and beauty definition essay, liability on essay, the seller. Under such an the Dutch seller’s only requirement is to finishing, make the goods available at its warehouse and present to national honor society essay examples, the. Alternative dispute resolution , Arbitral tribunal , Arbitration 1832 Words | 6 Pages.

or resolved. That’s not to say that Rosebud isn’t significant. Angelou Thesis. It is. It signifies innocence lost, regret, the failure of the honor examples American dream of thesis binding, . rags-to-riches success. It also represents what Kane lost at an early age when he was taken from his mother and father and raised by an unloving guardian. Deprived of society examples service, love, burdened by too much money and power, Kane grows up with a ravenous desire to be loved despite being incapable of love himself, as well as an arrogance and sense of entitlement to. Charles Foster Kane , Citizen Kane , Deep focus 921 Words | 3 Pages. Agatha Christie says, “A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity. It dares all things and out of school youth, crushes down . remorselessly all that stands in its path. “. Honor Examples. Mother being the finishing thesis supreme lover, loves her child like nothing. A mother dissipates the clouds of national society essay, darkness, and cause peace to return to physical essay, our hearts when we are helpless in the wilderness life with her kind precepts and counsels.

From the moment we are born till we are cradled in the chariot of death, we. Islam , Love , Mother 1224 Words | 3 Pages. Rhetorical Analysis of “ Mother Tongue” written by Amy Tan “So easy to honor service, read”(p.4). Amy Tan ends her essay , . “ Mother Tongue” with this short and even grammatically wrong sentence. She tells us this mother’s brief review is a proof of success of her writing. Why does she think that easiness is an essence of her writing? She suggests answers to this question by her essay . In her essay , Amy Tan effectively convinces her readers that “broken English” is not an inferior language, but just. Amy Tan , Anecdote , Asian American 1199 Words | 3 Pages. Stacey Wilson October 14, 2011 Swrk 251 Social work value essay My mother likes to university thesis, tell the society essay service story of when . I was four years old going to my reading circle. Deontology Euthanasia. While I was waiting for my reading circle to honor essay examples, start, I noticed a baby crying so I picked up toys and started shaking them and making the baby smile. For as long as I can remember I have always like to deontology, help others, I got enjoyment out of making my friends happy.

Whenever one of my friends had a problem I was always there for them, to listen. International Federation of Social Workers , School social worker , Social change 2231 Words | 5 Pages. _____________________________________ Date ________________________________ Period ___ My Dream Life Essay Due Date: Typed . National Honor Essay Examples. final drafts are due on _______________________ at the beginning of the period. Your graded final draft will be placed in your portfolio. Organization of Paper: Title: Come up with a creative title Paragraph #1: Introduction.

Use one of the “hooks” from the six choices on side 2. Angelou School. Don’t forget to let your reader know what your essay will be about (career, family, friends, relationships, house. Automobile , Dream , Henry David Thoreau 647 Words | 2 Pages. Us Report Errors Contact Us 383 Words Essay on My Childhood Days by Shekar Kumar My childhood days were . filled with fun and laughter, like those of national essay service, most children. We lived in a big house with my paternal grandparents and my uncle’s family. Though I had an elder brother, I was closer to my cousins. University. My elder brother was a serious type who didn’t want to hang out with girls. Honor Examples. He had a face like a magistrate too which could really intimidate me. My cousins were a couple of years younger. All rights reserved , Children Act 1989 , Essay 495 Words | 3 Pages. meet new people. I finished my High school in India which is very different from here.

After passing 10th grade we have to usyd binding, decide whether . to national society essay, take Commerce or Science. This courses are differentiate by the students who are interested doing there major in medicine, engineer or may be pharmacy they have to pass there 11th and 12th grade in Science. A student who wants to do major like business, designing or film making has to pick Commerce course. I passed my 11th and 12th grade by finishing in. Academic term , College , Essay 1524 Words | 4 Pages. Mother -Daughter Bonding The bond between a mother and physical beauty definition, her child is not like any other bond because they share a strong . National Society Essay. relationship even before the birth of the child. Therefore, the essay saving main topic of my suggested selections in this paper is the national society essay mother -daughter relationship. The child spends the first years of her life with her mother so all what she teaches her will affect her life and their future relationship. My first suggestion is a review essay titled Mothers and Daughters” by Marianne Hirsh. Article , Essay , Family 1440 Words | 4 Pages.

“ Mother Tongue” In the physical definition essay , “ Mother Tongue,” Amy Tan informs the reader of the . language barrier matters that she underwent as an Asian American. Various individuals are looked down upon honor essay examples service because of their poor english language skills. Tan shared the experience of limitation, intimation, and the family talk that she had in her life. She feels bad for having a limitations, because she was Asian-American. Her mother speaks broken. Second language , United Kingdom 435 Words | 3 Pages. update me in physical beauty definition essay my daily lives, like what is happening in the government, education, religions, and examples, economy or to our social institutions which is thesis, . the structure of our society.

These will also develop my own behavior and my interaction to other people. I can clearly understand why there are different peoples with different characteristics, ideas, beliefs, principles and values. It can also affect me through the influence of the different peoples in my own environment. It lets me know what is my role as. Better , Institution , Person 1247 Words | 3 Pages.

Every family has a different approach in how they deal with the conflict. As a class we have read and discussed Caroline Hwang’s essay “The . Good Daughter.” as well as Janna Malamud Smith’s essay “ My Son, My Compass.” There is different approach illustrated by Hwang's and Smith's essay as they choose their own lifestyle and confront their parent’s arrogant behavior. Hwang essay explains how immigrant children are living a paradox, forcing her to keep her Korean culture and adapting to the American culture. Family , Father , Marriage 877 Words | 3 Pages. WRITING THE COLLEGE ESSAY PURPOSE OF THE ESSAY Your GPA, class rank, SATI and SATII scores are all important to a college . Society Essay Examples Service. admissions officer in helping to binding, assess your academic abilities.

But they are only essay examples, numbers – they have no personality. What can make your application stand apart are the personal essays . The college essay will allow an admissions officer to look beyond those numbers and see you as a person. Usyd Binding. A well-written essay should convey your thoughts, attitudes, personal qualities. College , Essay , Question 1382 Words | 5 Pages. ? Responsibility My Life Philosophy Danielle Jack Lac Courte Oreilles Community College Responsibility/ My Life . Philosophy I thought about being a little baby and national society examples service, being very adorable. Many say I was very cute with my green eyes and my long hair. How precious and fun I must have been. I was a gift from the Creator.

He searched for a beautiful woman and man to create me. I was to be doted over and treasured. Instead I was abandoned and put into very abusive foster homes. What happened. Creator deity , English-language films , Family 1060 Words | 4 Pages.

Andrew Pyne John Mcdonough Bridgewater State University English 299-014 03/29/2012 Paper 2 Mother Courage “ Mother . Saving Earth. Courage and Her Children” by Bertolt Brecht is about a woman and her children. Essay Examples. They are war Profiteers in the 30 Years War selling goods out of university of new england thesis, there wagon. Mother Courage is a Survivor. She is a money-maker. She is a brutal realist. National Honor Society Examples. She also lies to her family.

Mother Courage sells normal good from her wagon like cloths and angelou school thesis, food. National Society Service. Her goods are sold to the camps of soldiers. Bavaria , Bertolt Brecht , Family 788 Words | 3 Pages.

Buy Essay Online -
FREE National Honor Society Essay

40+ Blank Resume Templates Free Samples, Examples, Format Download! Having an impactful resume may be considered indispensible for grabbing a lucrative job. And that is because there are thousands of society essay examples applicants against every available job post. To combat this problem, candidates come up with tactics and techniques of wooing recruiters. One of these tactics is designing resumes in a way to physical, impress hiring managers. The better a resume is, the higher the chances its owner stands of honor essay service grabbing the job. And that is why, experts recommend using a well-designed and effective resume. But how do you create one? Simply by referring to Resume Templates ! 12 Creative Resume Bundle Template.

Developer Resume + Cover Page + Cover Letter + Portfolio Bundle 8 Templates. If you are a software developer looking for thesis a job, you must first give your resume a facelift. You are not some second language teacher who might get pardoned for a boring resume. Your skills are high-end and should reflect in the resume you use. There are scores of amazing software developer resume s available online. All you have to do is honor essay examples service, choose the euthanasia essay one that best suits your personality. Society Essay Service. Software Developer Resume + Cover Letter + Portfolio Template. Manager Resume + Cover Letter Template in PSD Word Format.

Ms Word A4 Doctor Resume Template. One Page Personal Resume + Cover Letter Template. Euthanasia. Production and Data Analysis Resume Template + Cover Template. Honor Society Examples. Developer Designer Resume + Cover Letter + Portfolio Template. PSD Civil Engineer Resume Template.

HAVC Engineer Resume + Cover Letter Template in PSD and deontology euthanasia essay Word Fomat. Clean Developer Resume / CV Template. Unique Artist , Designer, Entrepreneur Resume / CV Template. Creative Director Resume / CV Templates. National Examples Service. Creative Federal A4 Resume + Cover Letter Template. Printable Blank Resume Template Free PDF Format Download. ncdjjdp.org | With Printable Blank Resume Template Free PDF Format Download, you can lay down the summary of the candidate’s skills, qualifications, work experience as a cv performa and make it look impressive. Usyd Binding. Combination Format Blank Resume Template Free PDF. professional-resume-example.com | The blank resume pdf format which can be easily edited in the template Combination Format Blank Resume Template Free PDF is an ideal option to national examples, create printable resume for job applications. Free Download Blank CV Template Microsoft Word. dayjob.com | Aided with biodate free fill up form, the essay about saving planet Free Download Blank CV Template Microsoft Word has smart editing options in printable versions. The blank cv template helps to fill it up with all the work skills, qualifications etc. National. Modern Looking Single Page Blank CV Design Template. dayjob.com | Available with the resume blank forms to fill out easily, the Modern Looking Single Page Blank CV Design Template has easy editable features and can be personalised with the professional fonts to make your CV look smart and modern.

Superb 1 Page Design Black Resume Template Free Word Doc. dayjob.com | The summary of the candidate’s skills, qualifications, work experience and resume objective can be best done with Superb 1 Page Design Black Resume Template Free Word Doc. Send / email your CV to the HR in usyd thesis binding, this impressive format. Blank Resume Template Chronological Format in national honor, PDF Download. Deontology Essay. professional-resume-example.com | With an outline structure and format but no content details, the Blank Resume Template Chronological Format in PDF Download is national honor society essay, perfect to create free online cv template download and physical beauty essay also for resume form. Free Blank Resume Template Functional PDF Download. Society Essay Examples. professional-resume-example.com | To fill up resume, use the school essay Free Blank Resume Template Functional PDF Download template which has readymade formats for both personal and professional purposes. Examples. Get this free online cv template download now! Sample Software Engineer Blank Resume.

This Free Download Software Engineer Blank Resume Template highlights on the main points to be covered by a standard CV for a software engineer. It is easily customizable with blank spaces. Blank Resume Template for Faculty. This Sample Free Blank Resume Template offers space for 2 students planning to apply for a fellowship program together in one conjoined CV. It will also serve if you are applying individually. Out Of School Youth. Simple Sample Academic Blank Resume Template. National Honor Society Essay Examples Service. To make smart cv performa and physical beauty definition create exclsuive resume form, get the Simple Sample Academic Blank Resume Template which has options for biodate free fill up and curricula viate blank format to national honor essay, personalise as per requirement. With Sample Academic Blank Resume, you can create resumes for high schools or get blank biodata format for job.

Previous experience, skills, qualifications etc. Persuasive Planet. can be noted done in smart fonts to make the CV attractive. Sample School Leaver Blank Resume Template. With free editable features, the society essay Sample School Leaver Blank Resume Template is an ideal option as blank biodata format for job resumes. Deontology Euthanasia Essay. The curricula viate blank format makes it simpler to society examples, edit and include the skills, qualifications and other details. Free Sample Academic Blank Resume Template. About Saving. Featuring the national essay examples biodate free fill up format options, the Free Sample Academic Blank Resume Template is widely used for high school applications, colleges etc. It has resume blank forms to deontology euthanasia essay, fill out and include the necessary details. The curricula viate blank format available with Sample Acting CV Resume Template has the smart editing features and can be Send / email to hiring managers in simple PDF format. Sample Administrative Assistant Blank Resume Template.

The Sample Administrative Assistant Blank Resume Template has biodate free fill up feature which allows editing the required information like skills, qualifications, working experience and honor examples service make it look attractive with smart fonts. Sample Bartender Blank Resume Template. Best Blank Resume Template Sample. Sample Dental Assistant Blank Resume Template. Blank Resume Template for Job Seekers. Sample Engineer Blank Resume Template. Blank Resume Template Word Format. Blank Resume Template for Freshers. Simple #038; Elegant Blank Resume Template. High School Blank Student Resume Template. Sample Professional Blank Resume Template.

Blank Resume Template for Faculty. Euthanasia Essay. These resumes need to essay examples service, be a little standardized. Too much of spicing up isn’t generally required as they are meant for faculty members. If you are trying your luck for thesis binding the best faculty post in town, here is honor society essay examples, what you need- a Blank Resume Templates for thesis Faculty. National Society Essay Examples Service. These can also be used to finishing school thesis, apply for fellowships. Project Manager Blank Resume Template. National Honor Service. They are generally neat and well organized. There are certain models in which the content is organized in sort of a grid pattern. Although, you can download simple ones too, getting a little creative doesn’t harm. Project Manager Blank Resume Templates do not need to look stylish but they must appear professional.

These templates are specifically meant for bartenders. And the content is only relevant in this field of work. The content covers almost all important areas concerning this profession. So, if you are a bartender looking for a better job, a Bartender Blank Resume Template can help you a great deal. Resume templates are ideal for finishing thesis people who do not possess the national honor society skill of creating impressive resumes.

They are also for those who don’t have the time to university of new england thesis, sit down and see what can be done to honor examples, bring about improvement in their resume. Even people who think their resumes can be bettered can opt for these templates. University Of New England. So, resume templates are for everyone and they yield great results. You can do some search over the internet and download resumes that suit your work area. Separate resumes are available for various disciplines. Hence, there is national honor, no worry regarding availability. Most of such resumes are created by experts and deontology essay they hardly miss out on necessary inputs. Honor Society Examples Service. So, you can leave all your apprehensions at of new england bay and try these amazing templates. Make your job of finding employment easier by opting for honor essay examples resume templates.

They are widely available over the internet and can be obtained at throwaway prices. They not only save your efforts but also time. With high printing quality, they offer you a great overall experience. Thesis. They are extremely popular all over the world and this fame can definitely be attributed to their unmatched utility. If you have any DMCA issues on this post, please contact us!

Need Help Writing an Essay? -
National honor society Essay Example for Free

Flight Attendant Resume: Sample Complete Guide [+20 Examples] Good time of day, ladies and society essay examples service gentlemen! We’d like to deontology welcome you aboard Flight #1 heading to Your Dream Job. The flight deck wishes you a pleasant read, and we thank you for flying with Uptowork Airlines. Traveling to distant shores. Soaring above the clouds.

White-knuckle turbulence like the greatest roller coasters at Six Flags. But hang on a minute. Being a flight attendant sounds like everyone’s dream job. Hell - even I want to fight you for national honor essay, the opportunity. There’s gonna be a lot of competition. How can we make our flight attendant resume stand out to out of school land us that interview? We’re about to take off. So fasten your seatbelts.

We’ll fly through this together, step by honor essay step. This flight attendant resume guide will show you: A professional flight attendant resume sample that takes flight and lands the job. How to of new thesis write a flight attendant resume you’ll have no reservations about. A great format for a flight attendant resume that is top-flight. The best way to write skills and keywords for resumes for flight attendant descriptions.

What’s the honor society essay examples service Best Format for a Flight Attendant Resume? Most of the time, airline hiring managers won’t read your whole resume. It gets worse: they’ll take only 6 seconds to scan a resume. That’s 6 seconds to consider you for an interview. The only thing shorter than that is the amount of sleep you’ll get most nights as an F/A. What does this mean for you? You need to catch their attention . You need to do it quickly . And you to not let go.

You need the right flight attendant resume format. Luckily, it’s not as difficult as it sounds. Depending on your past work history, there are two main ways to usyd binding go about this. How to Format a Flight Attendant Resume with Prior Experience. Been in a jump seat before? Splendiferous! You’ve got the national society examples AAdvantage. Usyd Thesis. The reverse-chronological format is best for examples service, your experienced flight attendant resume. This format emphasizes your flight attendant duties, experience, and work history.

You’ll list your most recent work positions first, and go back through past jobs in england thesis, reverse-chronological order from there. As the most standard format, it tends to be the national honor society easiest to thesis binding read and national honor society examples service scan - for hiring managers and applicant tracking systems (ATS) alike. More on university of new the ATS later, though. How to Format a Flight Attendant Resume with No Experience. But, how can you format a flight attendant resume without experience? You might not have experience for this job, but you have experience relevant to national essay service the job. On a first-time flight attendant resume, you’ll still list other jobs you’ve held in reverse-chronological order. However, this time you won’t just talk about thesis your duties and national service responsibilities.

Rather, you’ll highlight relevant skills and achievements from past jobs in about earth, bullet points, neatly aligned like the buttons on your crew uniform. List them under relevant subheadings like: Communication Skills . This is the so-called combination resume format . But more on that in our guide. Pick and choose these transferable skills to match the flight attendant job description from the ad. Have no work experience at all? Not to worry! Instead, the national education section will move to the top, followed by out of school essay other sections (e.g., volunteering, languages), which we’ll talk about more in just a moment. Next, save your great flight attendant resume template as a PDF. The PDF format keeps the layout in honor examples, shape.

Pro Tip: Check the job posting to school make sure PDFs are OK. Some Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) can experience engine trouble on a PDF-formatted resume. The ATS scans for keywords, and if it can’t read your file, it’ll assume you can’t do anything right. Not entirely sure about the reverse-chronological format for your great flight attendant resume template? See our guide: 3 Resume Formats: How to Choose the national honor essay Best One [Examples] Flight Attendant Resume Summary or Resume Objective? You want to make an impression. You want something that’ll leave a pleasant aftertaste. Remember that you have 6 seconds ? You’ll want to do this all quickly. You need a creative flight attendant resume objective or a professional resume summary . Don’t worry! We’ll go over the two now, and you’ll be able to pick the persuasive saving earth best one for your situation. You check seatbelts are fastened in your sleep, and you call out national service “doors to arrival, crosscheck, and all-call” before leaving your apartment each day.

Do you have flight attendant experience? Lucky you! Then you should opt for the resume summary: It highlights your related work history. It promotes you with a previous achievement. Here’s an example of an definition experienced flight attendant resume summary: Flight Attendant Resume Sample Summary.

Personable flight attendant with 2+ years expertise on a fast-paced, international cabin crew. Achieved continent-highest passenger satisfaction rating according to Skytrax surveys (99.16%). Seeking to advance my career by growing with the essay service American Airlines family. I have been a flight attendant for the last 2 years. Persuasive Essay Saving. In addition to my knowledge of flight attendant duties, galley responsibilities, and safety procedures, I also carried out society various ticketing duties (e.g., scanning tickets, boarding) during peak periods.

Do you see the differences? Take the “Wrong” one: it’s great that you were able to handle the physical definition duties at both the counter as well as on the plane. However - and no offense - but who cares? You’re just listing your regular tasks as if they were accomplishments, which they aren’t. In the first example, we give evidence of our achievements and honor society essay quantify our experience. Thesis Binding. Plus, quantifying your accomplishments is honor essay examples service, something employers crave for. Objective for out of essay, Flight Attendant Resume. The closest you’ve come to being a flight attendant is when you brought your dad coffee while he played Microsoft Flight Simulator.

Don’t have any flight attendant experience? That’s fine. National Society Examples Service. Go with the resume objective: It highlights your transferable skills. It promotes you with a related achievement. It briefly explains the career path change or new direction. Here are examples of euthanasia, flight attendant objectives (no experience):

Flight Attendant Resume Objective with No Experience. Friendly and national honor society service responsible guest relations supervisor for deontology euthanasia essay, large hotel chain. Obtained highest regional client satisfaction scores (98.37%). Seeking to enliven my passion for travel by growing with the team at American Airlines. I am a hotel supervisor without experience in the aviation industry, but many people say that I am a fast learner. I am highly motivated, love to fly, and turbulence doesn’t bother me that much. See the differences here? In the first cabin crew resume objective, we used some transferable skills from a position as a hotel supervisor in guest relations. The second career objective for air hostesses and national honor examples service hosts implies the same, but it doesn’t explain enough to finishing hold the hiring manager’s eye.

This won’t fly! American Airlines is taking a greater chance by essay examples service hiring someone without experience. Deontology Euthanasia Essay. You’ll need to show them that you have what it takes. Pro Tip: Personalize your good flight attendant resume template by dropping the airline’s name into your resume summary or objective - this will make it great. How to essay Describe Your Flight Attendant Experience. You want to university of new england thesis hear this from Air Traffic Control and when the hiring manager reads your perfect cabin crew resume. How do we do that, you ask? An excellent question, dear reader! You’re going to national essay service go far.

To do that, we’ll underscore your experience in a way which wakes them up like takeoff acceleration by jet propulsion. If you have flight attendant experience: You know the out of youth essay meanings of “gate lice,” “blue juice,” and a “crotch watch.” Done this before? Great! You’ve got a running start.

Still, pick those perfect flight attendant resume bullets that are most relevant. Matching the airline’s interests is in your best interest. Take a look at national society essay examples, these great flight attendant resume job description examples: January 2010 - December 2012. Delta Air Lines, New York, NY. Managed and physical beauty definition coached junior cabin crew members during flights. Influenced business- and first-class clients to national honor society examples make educated beverage-pairing decisions based on persuasive essay about planet taste and meal menus. National Society. Relayed communication to passengers and cabin crew and from the flight deck in a professional and personable manner.

Identified alternate boarding system which led to england a tarmac delay reduction of national honor examples, 17% January 2010 - December 2012. Delta Air Lines, New York, NY. Trained new employees. Out Of School Youth Essay. Responsible for first-class passengers. Delivered messages between pilots and cabin crew.

See the differences? The “wrong” example seems okay, at first - we explained our duties and tasks. However, that’s just it: those were our responsibilities. In the national honor society “right” example, we itemized our duties with more detail, and then we included a proud achievement(s) for the win. Oh, and binding the same goes for entry-level flight attendant resumes, as well. Flight attendant resume, no experience:

You can’t tell a deadhead from a bulkhead. Never worked as a flight attendant before? You’re not a flight of fancy. So let’s show the head honcho that. January 2010 - December 2012 Hilton Hotels, New York, NY Managed and coached a team of over national society service, 30 employees in physical definition essay, reception and the back office. Identified key guests and administered personal assistance to corporate clients.

Obtained highest regional client satisfaction scores (98.37%) I am a hotel supervisor without experience in the aviation industry, but many people say that I am a fast learner. I am highly motivated, love to fly, and turbulence doesn’t bother me that much. See what we did here? At first, working in national honor essay, a hotel didn’t seem anything like a flight attendant, other than the university of new travel aspect. Essay Service. But, we played up those duties and achievements which translated well onto a cabin crew resume, particularly how great we are with guests. Pro Tip: Take some time to angelou thesis think about your past responsibilities. Which areas relate best to having strong flight crew skills? Pick those for your great flight attendant resume template. Is Your Education Section Underwhelming? It Might Be.

Things flight attendants don’t need: Drunk, belligerent passengers; Heavy winds other intense meteorological events; An education section on their resume. While I imagine the first two are true, I do know that the education section is not just a valuable part of the honor examples perfect flight attendant resume - it’s almost always a necessity . Take these Delta flight attendant job descriptions, for of new, example: See? High school or its equivalent is national honor essay service, required education needed to be a flight attendant, and persuasive saving planet earth that’s true on most flight attendant websites for jobs you’ll search, whether it’s Emirates or United Airlines.

And this one: See what I mean? You definitely need to put your education. So, how should we put your education on national society examples your resume for a flight attendant? Here’s how to include your degree on your flight attendant resume: 2008 BA in International Hospitality Management Cornell University, School of Hotel Administration, Ithaca, NY 3.8 GPA. But what if you are still completing your university degree? Here’s how to list a degree that is still in progress:

BA in International Hospitality Management Cornell University, School of Hotel Administration, Ithaca, NY Expected Graduation in 2020. And what if all you have is your high school diploma? List your high school, styling it like this: Townsend Harris High School, Flushing, NY Graduated in thesis, 2004. If you have completed a degree, skip listing your high school on examples service your flight attendant resume qualifications.

Pro Tip: Stay consistent throughout your resume, and make sure you get things right. Angelou Finishing. For example, it is Delta Air Lines (2 words), but United Airlines (1 word). For more ways on how you can make the national best use of education on your perfect flight attendant resume, check out: “ How to Put Your Education on a Resume [Tips Examples] ” How to Put Skills on a Flight Attendant Resume. I’m sure you’ll feel passengers thinking of usyd thesis, you as such the national society service next time a pen, peanuts, or a pillow are rudely requested. You and deontology I know that’s a load of brainless stupidity (or BS , if I may coin an abbreviation). Here’s the deal: the hiring manager will probably have similar thoughts about all the corporate flight attendant resumes they’ll receive. They all look the same. Honor Society Essay. They all smell the deontology euthanasia same.

They all feel the national honor same. How do we show them that yours isn’t the thesis same? We need to play up your best flight attendant resume skills . A skills section on your resume for flight attendants is essential, but only the right ones. Also, not too much and not too little. How do we add just the society essay service right amount?

Let’s think of this like the meal service on euthanasia a long-haul flight. Essay. But here, let’s serve economy class first by making a list of of new, some generic hard and soft skills to put on a flight attendant resume. Hard skills are specific abilities and know-how (e.g., aircraft intercom). Soft skills are self-developed, life-learned attributes (e.g., safety consciousness, adaptability). Together, these are what makes a good flight attendant.

Skills for Flight Attendant Resume. Pro Tip: Try this: Type an oversized-luggage amount of your skills into an Excel column, with a number (1-10) of importance and flight crew relevance in the adjacent column. Then, remove from the worst up until you have the best 5 or 6 and can zipper it shut. However! These are great skills to have for the average flight attendant resume.

You’re not average, right? The best flight attendant resume shouldn’t be, either. Those generic headphones you’ll pass out are fine, but only if the passenger forgets their own. To make your resume sound great , we can’t just list these generic terms. It’s time to offer meal service to the business class passengers - we’ll underline keywords that match the flight attendant hiring manager’s appetite. Job Description for Flight Attendant Resume: See the national honor society skills on this flight attendant resume job description? Let me show you a few examples:

Exceptional, personalized customer service [1] Excellent external internal communication [2] Terrific record of finishing, safety and emergency care [3] See the differences between the national honor society essay service two? In the second one, your carelessness is evident - it looks as if you googled “flight attendant skills and knowledge” and shoved the results in there like a pissed-off baggage handler with nothing to lose. In the first one, you look like the answer to an ancient airline prophecy - just who the hiring manager has been searching for. We’ll include the perfect skills on your flight attendant resume, and we’ll vacuum up the unnecessary ones with the force of an airplane toilet flush. Pro Tip: Was it a good flight?

Or was it a delightful departure ? An agreeable arrival ? An extraordinary exemplification of aerial navigation ? Use action verbs and colorful words to make your resume more appealing to usyd thesis them. Society Examples. However, watch out for too much flourish or exaggerated descriptions - some recruiters may consider them inappropriate. How to persuasive essay about Add Other Sections for an Effective Flight Attendant Resume. Contact info, experience, education, objective, skills - check, check, check, check, and check. You’ve got the structural support of the flight attendant resume - the fuselage, if you will. Now it’s time to attach the wings and national examples really let this resume fly. We’ll turn to our secret ingredient: extra resume sections . Extra resume sections make your resume more individual. Everyone since the Wright Brothers at Kitty Hawk puts their name, experience, etc. on their flight attendant resume. This is where you’ll list some relevant things that you’re proud of. It’s your chance to soar above the rest . Volunteer weekly at Rabid Rapid Rabbits (local animal shelter). Fanatical passion for gardening (I have 300+ herbs alone!).

Voted “Most Likely to Succeed” in physical, high school. What’s wrong here? Nothing, at first glance. You have every right to be proud of these points - anyone would be. National Honor Examples. However, they’re not flight attendant job-relevant. So, which ones are? I’ll go over essay about saving, some of the most popular additional sections for honor essay service, your flight attendant resume now, along with some better, more relevant examples. Know another language? That could be very helpful on university england a flight attendant resume, and maybe a necessity, depending on where you’re flying to. Knowing another language will expand your horizons and national honor society essay examples your flight attendant opportunities. And you’ll earn more!

Look at this part of the same Delta Air Lines job offer we’ve been referencing: Here’s how to list your languages on your flight attendant resume: Spanish (Latin American) - Advanced Proficiency. Indonesian - Basic Conversational. Volunteered reconstructing damaged homes after the tsunami? You are a hero! Unfortunately, it isn’t so relevant for your flight attendant resume.

Check out some of deontology euthanasia, these examples: Volunteered by serving in national examples service, fast-paced kitchen at local homeless shelter. Volunteered teaching Spanish to angelou finishing high schoolers in national honor service, after-school program. I invariably enjoy bar hopping on binding Fridays; perhaps you do, too. But you get the national honor society examples service point, right? Not relevant! Here’re some interests and hobbies that would pair well with a resume for flight attendants: Traveler - flown to physical over 30 countries in honor society essay examples service, last 5 years. Fitness workout enthusiast. The travel is self-explanatory.

The love of working out shows that you are physically fit - a plus for persuasive essay about saving planet, a demanding job such as being on the cabin crew. Voted “sexiest employee” three weeks in a row? Impressive! Unless you’re applying at national honor society examples service, Ryanair, it’s probably not as relevant as: Passed five-year First Aid CPR certification. Placed second in last year’s Brownie Bakeoff. A flight attendant resume is also a good place to university england thesis list relevant groups that you are a member of, like so: Gold Member - Eastern Flight and Aerospace Association (EFAA). Don’t turn in a resume with so much blank, white space. They’ll have enough of honor examples service, that blank, white space way up there at 30,000 feet.

Relevant extra sections on out of school youth your flight attendant resume are the answer. Pro Tip: Space is national society examples, limited in finishing, the overhead bin - as it is on service your resume. Persuasive Essay About Saving Planet Earth. Don’t add too many extra sections on your flight attendant resume. Add only enough extra sections to national essay fill the rest of the current resume page - not more that it spills over onto a new one. Need more examples of hobbies and persuasive essay about planet interests which work well on flight attendant resumes? Still not sure if you even want to add extra sections? Read our guide: “ +20 Best Examples of society essay examples service, Hobbies Interests To Put on angelou thesis a Resume (5 Tips) ” Here's the Most Common Myth About Cover Letters.

Ladies and Gentlemen, The captain has turned off the national honor society essay service seat belt sign, so feel free to move about the about saving planet cabin . . . Taking that seat belt off feels wonderful, like unbuckling your belt after Thanksgiving dinner. Working on the cover letter is national society essay service, similar, after coming from the limiting rules and suggestions of the resume. As a flight attendant, you’ll have a strict uniform and style standards - kinda like these past resume sections. The cabin crew resume cover letter is where you can let your hair down. But wait! Why do you even need a cover letter for airline jobs? Is it necessary? 45% of recruiters say they will reject a resume without a cover letter . That’s about HALF . Now let’s craft a air host or air hostess cover letter before handing it all off to thesis binding the hiring manager. Here are a few high-flying tips to national society examples service deliver a great cover letter:

Explain why the angelou finishing school thesis duties of essay service, a flight attendant excite you. Drop names - name the hiring manager and airline to angelou finishing thesis personalize it. Inform them why they need you for this job. If you are flying economy class, you expect to be addressed as sir or ma’am . But we don’t want your resume to be economy class. Let’s make it first class. Better yet - a private jet. Call them by name in national examples, the cover letter. Mention something about the airline that you relate with.

You dropped their name and caught their attention - now seal the deal with this next personalization. Positively grab their attention - it will mean more than degrees and certifications you list in euthanasia essay, your flight attendant resume. Pro Tip: Research the national honor essay examples service airline or the specific hub airport online and mention something in particular that stands out to you. This is something a resume can’t include and will really catch their eye! Did you know that our resume builder will also help you write a professional flight attendant resume cover letter?

See this article: “ How To Write A Cover Letter [Complete Guide With Examples] ” “Flight attendants are like raccoons - they live off leftovers, are always up all night, and about planet earth constantly have black circles around their eyes.” If you want to get paid for being perpetually tired, your resume can’t be. The key to honor scoring that interview is through the perfect resume and angelou finishing cover letter. Using this flight plan for the ideal resume and flight attendant cover letter sample, you will have the key to national honor examples service unlocking many boarding gates of opportunity. Personalize, Personalize, Personalize.

The airline will be taking in dozens (perhaps hundreds!) of of new, applications. Address them by name in the cover letter. Mention the airline in the resume heading. Make it stick out like the bulbous hump on a Boeing 747. You want to national honor examples service join them, so make them need you. You are eager to out of school youth become a flight attendant, so be all in. National Service. Employ action verbs and impressive achievements to let it take wing. Portray the essay best image of yourself.

Double- and honor society essay examples service triple-check. Spend an euthanasia essay extra few minutes making sure that your flight attendant resume and cover letter are up to par. Did they ask to include a particular phrase in the email subject line? Are your email and cover letter addressed to society essay examples the right person? American Airlines’ slogan says it best - “Great is what we’re going for.”

Now. You should have a cabin crew resume cover letter that’s ready for euthanasia essay, takeoff. Time to honor society examples service attach that final flight attendant cover letter and resume to an email and send it away. On behalf of the crew here at Uptowork Airlines, I hope you’ve enjoyed your flight with us today. We wish you a pleasant work experience with whichever airline you desire to work with, and we hope that you’ll fly with us again soon :) Do you have any questions on how to write a flight attendant resume? Not sure how to euthanasia describe your skills or achievements? Want more flight attendant resume tips? Give us a shout in honor society essay examples, the comments below, and we’ll answer your question. Christian is university thesis, a writer at Uptowork.

He is an avid traveler and amateur poet. In his free time, you#039;ll find him with a book in one hand and an extra-large coffee in the other.

Write My Essays Today -
National Honor Society Essay Sample - JetWriters

Extraction with Acid and Alkaline Essay Sample. 1. To recover benzoic acid and p-dichlorobenzene from its mixture using acid-alkaline extraction. 2. To determine the percentage recovery and melting point of benzoic acid and p-diclorobenzene. Apparatus:Separatory funnel(250mL),Buchner funnel,beaker. Materials:Benzoic acid,p-dichlorobenzene,ether,10% NaOH,conc.HCl,distilled water, anhydrous CaCl2. Introduction: Organic compounds in an aqueous mixture can be separated by shaking the aqueous solution with a solvent which is immiscible with water. Extraction involves dissolving either a compound or compounds from solid into a solvent or from solution into another solvent. National Honor Society Essay! Acid-alkaline extraction is a commonly used method to euthanasia essay recover a compound from solid or liquid and also a form of solvent-solvent extraction. Acid-alkaline extraction is a method to separate compounds according to their relative solubility in two different immiscible solutions. Usually, acid-alkaline extraction is being used to recover a compound from solid or liquid.

The two solvents used to conduct acid-alkaline extraction must be insoluble to national essay examples one another. Therefore, the mixture of two solvents will be separated into two layers. The less dense solvent will be at upper layer while the denser solvent will stay at lower layer. In most experiment,one of the solvent used will be water on an aqueous solution and the other will be organic solvent that is insoluble in physical beauty definition water. The organic solvent used have to be volatile because it can be easily removed by evaporation when forming crystals. Phenolic compounds will undergo salt formation with sodium hydroxide solution, NaOH.Therefore,sodium hydroxide solution is honor essay, allow to use to extract a carboxylic acid or phenolic compound from england thesis its solution in an organic solvent.An organic solvent can be used to remove organic impurities from a carboxylic acid or phenol dissolved in aqueous sodium hydroxide.Aqueous solution of Sodium bicarbonate,NaHCO3 are able to convert carboxylic acids to their sodium salts.However,sodium bicarbonate are not sufficiently alkaline to form salts of national honor essay, phenolic compounds.This is the reason why acid-alkaline extraction can be used to perform separation of carboxylic acid and phenolic compound. Firstly,remove the acid may be removed from solution in university of new england thesis an organic solvent using extraction method with sodium bicarbonate solution and then use sodium hydroxide to remove the phenol.Inorganic acid are regularly removed from organic solvents by extraction with sodium hydroxide, sodium carbonate, or sodium carbonate solutions.Dilute hydrochloric acid is honor society service, used to extract basic substances from mixtures or to university remove the basic impurities.The dilute acid converts the base such as ammonia or an organic amine(R3N) into the water-soluble chloride salt(R3NH+,Cl-).Dilute acid solution with organic solvent can be used to society examples service extract organic impurities from amine. England! Sodium salts of national honor essay examples, carboxylic acid and phenolic compounds are readily reconverted to the parent compounds by treatment with sulphuric or phosphoric acid.The chlorides of physical definition, amines revert to the original amine upon addition of sodium hydroxide solution. Procedures: 1. 1g of benzoic acid and 1g of p-dichlorobenzene were poured into 40ml of ether solution into national society examples service, a small separatory funnel. University England Thesis! 2. 20ml of freshly prepared 10% NaOH was added into the separatory funnel.

3. Stopper the funnel and shaken occasionally inverting and released any surplus pressure through the honor, tap. 4. The funnel is allowed to stand. 5. The stopper is removed and finishing the lower aqueous layer was ran into a conical flask. Society Examples! 6. The residue in the funnel was shook with another 10ml of 10% NaOH and essay the lower water layer ran off into the same conical flask. Society Essay Examples! 7. Concentrated HCl was added drop wise into the solution until the mixture was acidic to beauty definition litmus and until no further precipitation occurred. 8. The ether solution was washed with 30ml water. 9. The lower layer was ran off and discarded.

10. Three granules of anhydrous CaCl2 was added to the ether solution and essay examples the mixture was shaken occasionally until no turbidity remained. 11. The ether solution was decant into clean dry small conical flask. 12. Two boiling chips was added and warmed gently in the water bath until 15ml of ether remained.

13. Then,the ether solution was decat into a tarred watch glass and placed in the fume hood to angelou school thesis allow the rest of the ether to evaporate. 14. The precipitated benzoic acid was filtered using a Buchner funnel and a flask and 5ml of cold distilled water was used to wash. 15. A current of air was drawn through the product for 5 minutes to remove as much water as possible. 16. The crystals was pressed in a folded filter paper to ensure it was completely dry. 17. The weight and melting point of the recovered benzoic acid was recorded.

18. Honor! The weight and melting point of p-dichlorobenzene was recorded once all the ether was evaporated. Results: Weight before separation. Mass of benzoic acid = 1.0067g. Mass of watch glass=19.636g. Weight of physical essay, filter paper = 0.3287g. Mass of national society essay, p-dichlorobenzene = 1.0700g. Weight of evaporating dish = 52.018g. Weight after separation. Weight of watch glass,filter paper and benzoic acid recovered = 21.441g Weight of benzoic acid recovered = 1.4763g.

Weight of evaporating dish and p-dichlorobenzene precipitate= 52.6415g Weight of p-dichlorobenzene recovered = 0.6235g. Melting point of benzoic acid = 120 ? C. Theoretical melting point of england, benzoic acid = 122 ?C. Melting point of p-dichlorobenzene = 59 ?C. Theoretical melting point of p-dichlorobenzene = 53 ?C.

Percentage recovery of benzoic acid = weight of compound recoveredweigght of compound used X 100% = 1.4763g1.0067g x 100% =146.65% Relative accuracy of melting point of benzoic acid. = melting point of compound recoveredmelting point of pure compound x 100% = 120 ?C122 ?C x 100% Percentage recovery of national examples service, p-dichlorobenzene = weight of compound recoveredweight of compound used X 100% = 0.6235g1.0700g x 100% = 58.27% Relative accuracy of melting point of p-dichlorobenzene. = melting point of compound recoveredmelting point of pure compound x 100% = 59 ?C53 ?C x 100% In this experiment,benzoic acid and p-dichlorobenzene is used to essay about saving earth dissolve in ether,( (C2H5)2O).Benzoic acid is a white and crystalline organic compound belong to honor examples the carboxylic acids family. p-dichlorobenzene is a colourless solid organic compound with strong odour.

Benzoic acid and p-dichlorobenzene can dissolve in the ether solution because organic compounds are soluble in organic solvent.Both solvent does not react with the ether solution and only dissolve in school it.Sodium hydroxide,NaOH is then added into the ether.Benzoic acid are strong enough to society examples service react with a strong aqueous base,sodium hydroxide to yield sodium salt of usyd binding, benzoic acid and water. Two layers of solution are formed which the society essay service, upper layer is organic solvent while the lower layer is aqueous layer.The sodium salt of benzoic acid(sodium benzoate) is dissolve in the aqueous layer which runs off into a conical flask.NaOH is added another time into the solvent to ensure all the benzoic acid is reacted completely with sodium hydroxide.Then,the similar two layers are formed and the aqueous layer is transferred into the same conical flask using the persuasive planet, exactly same method.The reaction between benzoic acid and sodium hydroxide produces a lot of vapour after a few times of shaking.Therefore,the surplus pressure produced from the honor society essay, reaction is angelou finishing school thesis, being released the tap of separatory funnel for a few times to reduce high pressure inside.Distilled water is added into separatory funnel to wash the solvent.After the aqueous layer run off,the granular calcium chloride is added into the organic solvent.This is to remove residual water in the organic solvent.Sodium chloride, CaCl2, is honor society essay, a salt of calcium and chloride.It is solid at room temperature. Calcium chloride is known as drying agent in the organic solvent which are not dissolves in the solvent but drying the solvent.Calcium chloride reacts with water to form hydrates. The upper layer contained p-dichlorobenzene in ether is run off into a conical flask.Three boiling chips(calcium carbonate) is added into the conical flask and warmed in a water bath until 15ml of out of youth, ether left in the conical flask.Then,left the solution in national honor essay examples the fume hood to get the amount of p-dichlorobenzene being recovered.There are a lot of pores inside the boiling chips which provide cavities both to trap air and to provide spaces to allow bubbles of solvent can be form.The sodium benzoate in usyd binding aqueous layer collected in the conical flask is added with hydrochloric acid,HCl and formed white precipitate. Then,sodium benzoate in aqueous layer collected in the conical flask is added with hydrochloric acid,HCl and white precipitate formed from the reaction.Neutralization take place when sodium benzoate and national society essay examples HCl is reacted with one another to produce precipitate of usyd thesis binding, benzoic acid.Precipitate of benzoic acid is the main product while the sodium chloride salt and water are the side product.

The solubility of benzoic acid in the water is minimized by washing the white precipitate using cold distilled water during filtration.After the filtration,dry the benzoic acid crystal in the fume hood. According to the results obtained from the national honor society essay service, experiment,the percentage recovery of benzoic acid is 146.65% while p-dichlorobenzene is 58.27%.The percentage recovery of benzoic acid is very high because it is contaminated with impurities and beauty essay therefore the weight of benzoic acid recovered is more than the weight of benzoic acid used.Therefore,the percentage error of the recovery of benzoic acid is 46.65% which is not a proper value.On the other hand,the percentage recovery of national honor society essay service, p-chlorobenzene is consider low which is only 58.27% because the solution might over school youth essay, warmed and caused the p-dichlorobenzene in the solution evaporated with the national examples service, water vapour and out of school ether solution.Therefore,the percentage error of the honor service, recovery of deontology essay, p-dichlorobenzene is 41.73% because the p-dichlorobenzene recovered is national honor examples, much lower than the weight of p-dichlorobenzene used. The relative accuracy of melting point of benzoic acid and p-dichlorobenzene is 98.36% and 111.32% respectively.The relative accuracy of melting point of p-dichlorobenzene is more than 100% is because the product is not a pure p-dichlorobenzene due to the existence of impurities in the product.The percentage error of melting point of benzoic acid and p-dichlorobenzene is 1.64% and 11.32% respectively.The percentage error of benzoic acid and p-dichlorobenzene is persuasive about planet, also due to the impurities added throughout the experiment without notice. There are a few precaution steps throughout the experiment.Firstly,make sure all the nearby flames must be extinguished when the separation is being carried out.This is honor society essay examples service, because ether is essay, highly flammable.Secondly,swirl the separatory funnel gently before stopper it.It is important to swirl the separatory funnel if acid and sodium bicarbonate are present because carbon dioxide is given off by their reaction.Swirling will get off some carbon dioxide and minimize pressure buildup during the national honor society service, shaking process.Thirdly,make sure boiling chips are used when heating a solvent but never added to a hot solution.This is euthanasia, because it will cause immediately boiling over of solution and no results can be obtained.Last but not least,must wear gloves when handling concentrated HCl with care.This is because HCl is a very strong acid. Acid-alkaline extraction is used to recover benzoic acid and p-dichlorobenzene.The percentage recovery of benzoic acid and p-dichlorobenzene is 146.65% and 58.27% respectively.The melting point of benzoic acid and p-dichlorobenzene is 120 ?C and 59?C respectively.The melting point obtained is different with the theoretical value due to the presence of impurities. 1. P-dichlorobenzene.Retrieved at 5/2/2013 from. 2. Benzoic acid.Retrieved at 5/2/2013 from http://global.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/61357/benzoic-acid. 3. Sodium benzoate.Retrieved at 4/2/2013 from http://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/summary/summary.cgi?cid=517055. 4. Carboxylic acids.Retrieved at 3/2/2013 from http://www.chemguide.co.uk/organicprops/acids/background.html. Is this the perfect essay for you? Save time and order Extraction with Acid and Alkaline.

essay editing for society only $13.9 per page. Top grades and quality guaranteed! Relevant essay suggestions for Extraction with Acid and Alkaline. Objective 1. To recover the benzoic acid and p-dichlorobenzene from its mixture from its mixture by using acid-alkali extraction. 2. To determine the percentage recovery and melting point of the… The success of extracting each compound out of the of new england thesis, solution can be seen in national honor society service the IR graphs for each substance. For ethyl 4-aminobenzoate, the N-H, C=O and C-O are distinguishable… Separation of a Base Neutral Mixture. A commonly used method of separating a mixture of organic compounds is known as liquid-liquid extraction.

Most reactions of finishing school thesis, organic compounds require extraction at some stage of national society examples, product purification. In… Extraction of Organic Compounds From Natural Sources. Introduction The purpose of this experiment is to illustrate how a solid natural product can be extracted from persuasive its natural source through the use of an organic solvent. Natural products… Reactions of butanols with hydrbromic acid. In this experiment, 1-butanol or 2-butanol will be converted to the corresponding alkyl bromide with HBR, while using sulfuric acid as a catalyst. The sulfuric acid will accelerate the chemical…

Seperating the Components of Panacetin. Part A 2.014 g of Panacetin was measured and put inside a 125 mL Erlenmeyer flask. 35 mL of Dichloromethane (DCM) was added to national society essay the 125 mL Erlenmeyer flask. After…