Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Happy essay topics

Happy essay topics

Oct/Tue/2017 | Uncategorized

Childhood Memories Essays: 10 Brilliant Writing Ideas

Happy essay topics

Pay for Essay and Get the Best Paper You Need -
Essay on My Idea of a Happy Life - YourArticleLibrary com

book quotes Immature love says: I love you because I need you. Topics? Mature love says: I need you because I . Women wish to be loved not because they are pretty, or good, or well bred, or graceful, or . The more connections you and your lover make, not just between your bodies, but between . Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible -- it cannot be seen or . In real love you want the other person's good. European Coursework? In romantic love, you want the essay, other . Real love stories never have endings. Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you . European? Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.

To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the . Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and . The only way around is through. Happy Topics? We will either find a way, or make one. Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together. My mother drew a distinction between achievement and success. She said that achievement is . I hope that my achievements in life shall be these -- that I will have fought for what was . Success is not measured by what you accomplish, but by the opposition you have . Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot . Seek not to change the world, but choose to change your mind about the world. Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you . Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced. Who we are never changes. Proposal On Crm? Who we think we are does. Change is the end result of all true learning.

Change involves three things: First, a . Be the change you want to see in the world. If one desires a change, one must be that change before that change can take place. Quotes by Popular Authors See all. To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the happy, . Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could.

Some blunders and . Most of the shadows of this life are caused by standing in one's own sunshine When it is dark enough, you can see the stars. Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen. Words are alive; cut them and they bleed. Sow a thought and you reap an dissertation action; sow an act and happy topics, you reap a habit; sow a habit and you . The glory of friendship is not in the outstretched hand, nor the neglect abuse, kindly smile, nor the joy . Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than . I have never let my schooling interfere with my education. It is better to keep your mouth closed and happy, let people think you are a fool than to open it . Let us endeavor so to live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry. Thesis For Paper? Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Why is it that we rejoice at birth and grieve at a funeral? It is because we are not the . Happy Topics? Be careless in your dress if you must, but keep a tidy soul. I can teach anybody how to get what they want out of life. Design Topics? The problem is that I can't . Happy Essay? A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is design, that he . Always forgive your enemies -- nothing annoys them so much. Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing . Topics? The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on.

It is never of any use to oneself. Essay Topics? Between men and women there is no friendship possible. There is passion, enmity, worship, . Society often forgives the criminal; it never forgives the dreamer. I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Experience is one thing you can't get for nothing. They do not love that do not show their love. The course of true love never did run . Happy Essay Topics? A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what . Design Topics? Parting is such sweet sorrow. I wasted time, and now time doth waste me. The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool. . Such as we are made of, such we be. All that live must die, passing through nature to eternity. For I have sworn thee fair, and thought thee bright, who art as black as hell, as dark as . Two things are infinite: the happy essay, universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the . The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but . In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.

There are only psychiatric, two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The . Happy Topics? To know is design essay topics, nothing at all; to essay topics, imagine is pros, everything. Imagination is happy, everything. It is the preview of studies life's coming attractions. Education is the progressive realization of our ignorance.

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas . Happy Topics? Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it. Blessed is dissertation proposal, he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed. Well done, is better than well said. Life's tragedy is that we get old too soon and topics, wise too late Tricks and treachery are the statement on schizophrenia, practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be . By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail. God heals and the doctor takes the happy essay topics, fee.

Three can keep a secret if two are dead. European Union Coursework? Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. Wicked men obey from essay fear; good men, from love. Hope is a waking dream. There is on crm, no great genius without a mixture of madness. Anyone can become angry -- that is easy.

But to be angry with the right person, to the . Pleasure in happy the job puts perfection in the work. Friendship is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. Essay? A true friend is one soul in two bodies. The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

Be the happy, change you want to see in the world. An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind. Dissertation Proposal? When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and happy, love has always . Faith must be enforced by statement for paper reason. When faith becomes blind it dies. The best way to find yourself is to topics, lose yourself in the service of others. If I had no sense of humor, I would long ago have committed suicide. Our greatest glory is thesis statement, not in topics never falling, but in rising every time we fall. Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it. A man who has committed a mistake and doesn't correct it is committing another mistake. Silence is the true friend that never betrays.

Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves. To love a thing means wanting it to live. Chose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in neglect essays your life. To know is to know that you know nothing. That is the meaning of true knowledge. Rest not. Life is happy, sweeping by; go and dissertation on crm, dare before you die. Something mighty and sublime, . For a man to essay, achieve all that is demanded of online him he must regard himself as greater than he . Not the happy essay topics, maker of plans and promises, but rather the one who offers faithful service in . That is the true season of love; when we believe that we alone can love, that no one could . We are never deceived; we deceive ourselves. All the knowledge I possess everyone else can acquire, but my heart is all my own.

Thinking is easy, acting is coursework, difficult, and to put one's thoughts into topics, action is the most . As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live. “The sun loves the case studies, moon so much that he dies every night to let her breathe, and in . Happy Essay Topics? Time moves in one direction. Psychiatric Studies Online? Memories in another. If happiness always depended on what we had, then the richest would always be Glad, not . Tomorrow will never come so live for today so don't worry Anxiety builds up only in the mind of emptiness that has lost hope and dignity and fetches . Technology-based innovation is imperative for success in a competitive business . Technology-based innovation is imperative for success in essay a competitive business . “The sun loves the moon so much that he dies every night to let her breathe, and in on schizophrenia . Immature love says: I love you because I need you. Mature love says: I need you because I . Twenty years from happy essay now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than . Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot . Pros? To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the . Women wish to be loved not because they are pretty, or good, or well bred, or graceful, or . Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to topics, carry rain or usher storm, but to add . Help others achieve their dreams and you will achieve yours. The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and . The more connections you and your lover make, not just between your bodies, but between . To love means loving the essay topics, unlovable. Topics? To forgive means pardoning the pros, unpardonable. Faith . Finish each day and happy, be done with it. You have done what you could.

Some blunders and . Love is a force more formidable than any other. Essays? It is invisible -- it cannot be seen or .

Essay Writer for All Kinds of Papers -
I am happy Essay Example for Free - StudyMoose com

Part 8 - Examples of Good and Bad Writing. Learning to write often works best by example. The following are excerpts from nine first-year student essays. Happy Essay Topics? Most of the examples are bad, although I did find a two good examples in the bunch. In most cases, the names and dates from the essays have been changed to and cons essay, not compromise the topics, subject matter for future students (in other words, don't use any of the apparent research information here in your papers). I have tried to categorize the errors as best as I could.

Errors or bad portions are usually bolded to help you identify them. Smith was a religious, Christian man. His notion of monads included contextual references to God. He believed that God controls the harmony of life through these monads. The essay then goes on pros and cons essay to discuss these monads in a Christian context.

Had the student omitted the happy, above sentences, however, the abuse, discussion of happy religion would have been completely out of place, given the essay's topic. But since the pros, person being discussed had religious views that affected his theories and work, it is relevant to mention the religious aspect. Had Smith's religion not been a direct influence on his work, it would have been irrelevant. Similarly, you wouldn't mention other things about someone in essay, an essay if it wasn't relevant to of tourism, the topic. For example, it is irrelevant to mention a scientist's race in an essay about their discovery unless the race impacted the discovery. Happy? An example of thesis statement on schizophrenia this might be if a black scientist's prime motivation to find a cure for sickle cell anemia was because that disease strikes black people in proportionally higher numbers. If the same scientist was researching some aspect of physics, it would probably not be relevant to mention the race at all.

An introductory paragraph: On March 4, 1849, John Smith was born to Anna Bradcock Smith and James Smith. Happy Essay? Although certainly not of dissertation proposal humble origins, John was acquainted with several prominent and influential men of politics with whom he discussed matters of mathematics, history, science, logic, law, and theology. Smith was brilliant in each of these fields, but he became known particularly for essay topics his contributions in the fields of philosophy, mathematics, and design topics logistics. This paper will not only shed light on some of Smith's theories and words regarding these three areas, but will also tell of the events in his life that made him the man that he was. This is the introduction to happy topics, a chronologically-ordered essay about studies Smith's life and discoveries. As such, the choice to begin with his date of birth is a good one.

The paragraph summarizes the fields touched by Smith and also mentions the key areas he studied. The paper sets up an expectation for the reader of both a detailed explanation of Smith's discoveries and anecdotes describing his personality. The sentence structure is grammatically sound and flows well. In the late 1650's , Smith's mother returned to London , she then pulled him out of school with the intent to make him a farmer . Apostrophes indicate possessiveness or contractions, not plurality. The decade is the 1650s. The sentence is a run-on. It should either end after London, beginning a new sentence with She then, or the she then should be changed to and.

To make someone a farmer is to create a farmer for them. The student meant: to turn him into a farmer or to encourage him to be a farmer. Smith invented the widgetiscope and paved the way for future widget watching. Happy Essay? All-the-while remaining a simple and humble man who considered himself to be part of a team working for the greater good. The bolded part is not a complete sentence. Dissertation Proposal? The entire thing should be one sentence. All-the-while does not require hyphenation. The two differing approaches of development already described, eventually led to the development of the happy topics, two original branches of widgetry; fingleish and fnordleish.

This sentence is mispunctuated. The comma is confusing and should be removed, and the semicolon should be a colon. Another of Smith's ideas was the method of differentiation. Proposal? The university re-opened after the plague in 1667. Smith was elected to a minor fellowship, and essay topics awarded a major fellowship after he received his Master's Degree (Bogus 4). After the realization that Calculus was important, and was being recognized, a document to record all of the theories became a necessity. The Methodis Differantium, the document that contained the elements of the theory of differentiation, was created in 1667. Smith believed he was being pulled in two directions when it came to publishing his theories and making his work known.

He felt a need for fame and fortune, yet on the other hand he had an abundant fear of rejection. To the dismay of many future mathematicians, it was never published because of psychiatric Smith's fear of happy essay topics criticism. Since he was not focusing on publishing his work, Smith pursued his career as a professor. This so-called paragraph is an utter mess. Union Coursework? There are far too many ideas in it, all of which are strung together haphazardly without any logical flow. I'll try to dissect and rewrite it, but I won't make errors bold because the entire paragraph would be bold if I did.

First, let's pick out the different topics being addressed: the method of happy essay topics differentiation the university re-opening after the psychiatric case studies, plague Smith's ascension through the university ranks the need of a document detailing differentiation, which was eventually created Smith's mental state, desires and fears. Now, if we replace each sentence with the topics, number of the corresponding idea, we can see what a jumbled mess this is: 1, 2, 3, 4, 4, 5, 5, 4, 3. Don't introduce a paragraph with one topic and then leap to another topic in the next sentence. While it may sometimes be necessary to mention something as an aside to complement the topic, the case studies online, return to happy essay topics, the topic should be swift and easy to understand. Don't bounce around within the paragraph as this student has done. Another problem: there doesn't seem to be a coherent timeline within the paragraph. Did the university re-open in 1667, or was the plague in design topics, 1667? Is the student saying that Smith was elected to a minor fellowship that year or another year? Similarly, when did the major fellowship and Master's Degree come in?

It's unlikely to have all happened in one year, though it is possible. The document was created in 1667, it seems, but when did Smith decide not to publish and seek work as a professor instead? Also 1667? It sounds like that was a very busy year for poor Smith! The sentences themselves are also awkwardly constructed, making the topics, entire thing hard to understand. I'll make some assumptions regarding the confusing date information. Here is how this information should have been presented:

Smith's ideas on the method of differentiation were gaining recognition in the mathematical community, which made it necessary for him to produce a document detailing all of his theories on the subject. Thus, when the university re-opened in 1667 following the plague and case studies online Smith was elected to a minor fellowship, he wrote Methodis Differantium. Although Smith wished to attain fame and fortune, he also feared rejection. This dichotomy resulted in his failure to publish Methodis Differantium; a failure that would be mourned by mathematicians well into the future. Still, Smith was awarded a major fellowship after receiving his Master's Degree in [insert year]. Since he was not interested in publishing his work, he concentrated instead on pursuing a position as a professor. Queen Esmerelda knighted Jones in 1705 to be given the happy, title of Sir Joe Smith, which made him the first scientist to neglect child abuse, be so honored for his work (Bogus) . The phrase to be given is awkward here. It would be better written: Queen Esmerelda knighted Jones in happy topics, 1705, which gave him the title of Sir. European? Who else could be honoured for Smith's work other than Smith?

It should say: . which made him the first man to be honored for scientific work. Essay? There probably should be a page number listed in the citation. Jones had a main idea of coursework analytic geometry. What does this mean? Does the student mean that one of Jones' main ideas concerned analytic geometry?

Does he mean that one of the main ideas of analytic geometry was conceived by Jones? Or does he mean something else entirely? This makes little sense and happy topics is very awkward. Whether Smith made no use of the manuscript from which he had copied abstracts , or whether he had previously invented the dissertation proposal, widgetiscope, are questions on which at this distance of time no direct evidence is available . If Smith made no use of the manuscript, he can't have used it to copy abstracts. This is a very awkward way of saying that the events in question happened so long ago that there is no longer sufficient evidence to answer certain questions. It would be better written: Questions as to happy essay, whether Smith made further use of the manuscript from which he copied abstracts or whether he had previously invented the on crm, widgetiscope are rooted so far in the past that it is happy impossible to gather sufficient direct evidence to provide answers. This is still a bit awkward. It's best when broken up into neglect essays, smaller sentences: There are still questions as to whether Smith made further use of the manuscript from which he copied abstracts or whether he had previously invented the widgetiscope.

Such questions are rooted so far in the past, however, that it is impossible to gather sufficient direct evidence to happy essay topics, provide answers. Smith formed a political plan to try to persuade the Germans to attack the design, French due to happy essay topics, him not agreeing with their political agendas and this proved the means of his visiting Hamburg. Due to him not agreeing with is a very awkward way of saying: because he disagreed with. The second bolded part should be a separate sentence. Proved the dissertation, means of his visiting is a very awkward way of saying is why he visited. Jones explained ideas too enormous to understand, and simplified problems too complex to happy, approach. Not only is this hyperbole, it's also logically impossible.

If the design essay, ideas were too complicated to understand, Jones couldn't have understood them himself. If the topics, problems were too complex to design, approach, Jones could not have approached them. Mismatched Words, Phrases, and happy essay topics Pronouns. After marrying Elizabeth, Smith's father fell ill for several months. After no sign of recovery, a lawyer was summoned to the manor. A will was drawn up, including one hundred acres of land, the neglect essays, manor house, livestock, grain, and Smith Senior's death (Bogus 10). His mother gave birth to Smith three months after Smith senior died. Happy Topics? He was premature after suffering from illness due to the shock of her husband's passing during the fall . The phrase after no sign of recovery is not properly attached to Smith's father. Instead, it is saying that the lawyer did not recover from something. Union? A will does not include land, a house, etc.

It states to whom such things are bequeathed. This should say: A will was drawn up leaving one hundred acres of land, the manor house, livestock and grain to [whomever]. I don't even understand how and Smith Senior's death fits into this sentence. Happy? His in the sentence His mother gave birth. refers to the antecedent Smith Senior. Abuse Essays? Thus, Smith Senior's mother gave birth to Smith Senior's son. That would necessitate incest, and essay topics is clearly not what the student meant to say.

They should have simply said Elizabeth gave birth. Who else but someone's mother gives birth to thesis statement for paper on schizophrenia, them anyway? Given the confusions regarding the essay, various Smiths, it would have been better if the student had used first names during this part of the essay. There is inconsistency in capitalization. It is Smith Senior once, and neglect abuse Smith senior another time.

The he in he was premature again refers to the wrong antecedent. Smith Senior was not premature. Smith did not suffer illness due to the shock of Smith Senior's passing. Elizabeth did. This sentence says that Smith suffered the illness. Essay Topics? The student suddenly introduces the phrase during the neglect, fall when no other mention of the season has been made. This could be confused with Smith Senior dying from essay a fall. Lastly, the inverse relationship between area and the tangent were never attained. The relationship is singular, even though it refers to multiple elements.

Thus, the verb were should be singular as well, and changed to was. It was this century where many of the psychiatric, worlds most honorable and topics highly respected mathematicians created what we know today as calculus. A century is not a place, it is a section of coursework time. Say it is a place where. Happy Topics? or a time when. European Union? In this case, It was this century when. Adding an 's' without an apostrophe in this case is pluralization, not indicative of possession. Essay Topics? The student means world's. But perhaps the largest obstacle , which the Greeks could not overcome, were their insufficient number and measuring system . Were is plural, but obstacle and system are singular.

It should be was. Tragically at the age of six, Smith's father died. This says that Smith's father died at the age of design essay topics six. The student means: Tragically, when Smith was six years old his father died. Jones, now familiar with Smith's discoveries, wrote Smith a letter soon after the publication of his discoveries. After the publication of whose discoveries: Jones' or Smith's? Jones reasoned that if he could calculate the angles of the projected colour, a new law of refraction could be made . People can make legal laws, but natural or scientific laws are discovered. To make a new law of happy essay topics refraction, Jones would have to alter physics.

During the seventeenth century, the european union, inhabitants of England did not realize the essay topics, importance of scientific advancement. Inhabitants could well mean non-human creatures, and is thus a poor choice of european coursework a word. Topics? Are we to understand that ALL of the people in England failed to realize the importance of scientific advancement for an entire century? It would have been better if the student had said most people in England. At the current time, the dominant belief was that light traveled in wave . The current time is the moment the child abuse essays, reader is happy essay reading the sentence. The student meant to say that the design essay, belief was such during the historical time period being discussed.

Current should be omitted. The phrase in essay topics, wave has an error. It should either be in waves or in a wave. Both may be correct, but such an case studies, error can be misunderstood if one is incorrect. This would likely have been caught if the student had read the paper out loud. Secondly, Jones' reliance on geometric algebra rather than symbolic notation created considerable impedance to the identification of solutions of computational features found frequently to different problems. Here is an example of a student not knowing the proper meaning of a word.

Impedance means opposition to the flow of electric current. It does not mean the same as to impede, which is to be an obstacle. This could be an instance where a student used the essay topics, thesaurus in a word processor to come up with a word without bothering to check if the word fit the context. Neglect Abuse Essays? It could also simply be that the happy topics, student had mislearned the union coursework, word themselves. Incidentally, a quick check of happy essay MS Word 97 shows synonyms to impedance to european coursework, be obstruction, block, baffle, hindrance, breakwater, fin, and maze. So here is direct proof that you shouldn't always trust what a word processor thesaurus tells you is an equivalent word. Be diligent and look up unfamiliar words in the dictionary before using them in your essay. In studying widgetry, it serves as great importance that one is aware of the two systems of essay topics widgetry; fingleish and fnordleish. Something does not serve as great importance, and psychiatric case studies one being aware doesn't fit either.

This is a student trying to sound fancy but instead making no sense. Happy? The sentence should read: In studying widgetry, one should be aware of the two systems of widgetry; fingleish and fnordleish. It was thought that Jones hated his stepfather and his mother, partly for abandoning him at such a young age. Who thought so? This entire statement, which implies something that cannot be proven and is thus not a basic fact, had no attribution in the essay. Since it was about someone historical and the student couldn't possibly have known this unless they got it from a source, it was plagiarism to include it without attribution. Smith managed one friendship through this time and the value of essay that is always questioned. Who is essay questioning the case online, value?

There is essay topics no attribution to explain who questions it or to prove that it is questioned by anyone other than the student. What precisely is design being questioned? The value of only having one friend, or the value of the one friendship to Smith in particular? . Happy Essay? which means that the cut in the # of points is equal to the degree of the curve. Using the # symbol instead of the word number is essay a bad short cut, and certainly inappropriate for a formal essay.

Smith also helped to improve the scientific community ; his focus was mainly regarding widgetry. How does a focus on a subject help to happy essay topics, improve a community? It might improve the european union, understanding of the essay, subject in the community, but does that improve the community itself? This is european a badly worded assertion. If it truly did benefit the scientific community as a whole, the happy topics, student should cite a source demonstrating that to be the case. No attribution was present. In one day, John's attitude towards school changed for the better.

A boy ranked just above him kicked him in the stomach. At the end of the day John challenged the boy to a fight. Even though John was much smaller than his opponent, his determination overtook the boy. Winning the fight was still not enough. John applied himself in european coursework, class, and soon became the top student in the school. This entire paragraph introduces an anecdote for the purpose of explaining what drove John to become a better student. Incredibly, it manages to happy essay, completely fail to pros and cons essay, mention the happy essay, relationship between the anecdote and John's new-found classroom enthusiasm. Case? The relationship is implied and the reader can guess that John wished to topics, beat the boy in more than just a physical fight, and thus worked hard to outrank the boy in the classroom, but that is not stated.

The paragraph is very choppy and the sentences do not flow well. Read it out loud, and you'll hear how it sounds like a grade school book instead of on crm a university essay. During this time, Smith constructed a water clock. He constructed the clock out of an old box. This is choppy. It could be easily combined into one sentence. Jones became began to study motion. This error was probably due to topics, a sentence that once legitimately contained the word became being edited without became being removed. If the student had read the child abuse, essay out loud or given it to happy essay, a friend to read, this error likely would have been noticed. Yet, in 1679, Jones would discover that his initial calculation the thesis for paper on schizophrenia, Moon's distance from Earth was incorrect.

Here is another example of a simple error of omission that could have been caught if the student had read the essay aloud or given it to a friend to read. The word of should be between calculation and the. That one small error makes the entire sentence awkward and confusing. If the instructor has to reread the sentence to try to understand its meaning, the flow of the essay is interrupted. If this happens often enough in the essay, it gives an overall bad impression on essay topics what otherwise might be a very good paper in terms of research.

More examples of of tourism errors that could have been caught if the essay, students had bothered to european union coursework, read their essay: One of Smith's main contribution was his use of. Widgetry emphasized the notion of the infinite widget, which in fact cam as a great service to Smith in that it served as an important too in helping explain his branch of widgetry. Jones might have in fact perputuated the ideas, but he was also at a loss when he could not make good sense of them from the beginning. Admiration for Smith grew in the filed of widgetry. With Jones' encouragement, Smith drafter a number of monographs on religious topics. Smith considers out universe to be a gravitational system.

On August 10, 1777, Jones was ent a letter from. In later research , it was proven that Jones was incorrect and science rejected his theories about light until the essay topics, next century. Thus, it was scientifically proven that Jones' theories about quanta (tiny particulate packets of energy) were indeed correct . The wave formulation was also correct . When was this later research? Who performed the research? In discussing whether someone was proven incorrect or not, it is a good idea to fully explain who did the proving when, and possibly even how they came to neglect, their conclusion. These sentences contradict each other. Was Jones proven incorrect or correct? Does the student mean that Jones was erroneously proven incorrect, but science later found that he was correct after all?

Or was Jones correct about some things and not others? The use of Thus implies causality. How does the proof that Jones is incorrect and the rejection by science suddenly become scientific proof of his theory being correct? Regardless of happy essay topics what the case, student meant by the flip from incorrect to happy, correct, there is thesis statement nothing given to establish causality. It's disappointing to see such sloppiness as this in an essay. This particular essay featured clipart, so it was obviously done on a computer with a modern word processor. It clearly wasn't spell-checked.

Such complete disregard is automatically indicative of a student who doesn't care about their final product, and while the error itself is minor, it gives a bad impression to happy, the grader. European Coursework? In fact, this essay had several spelling errors that could have been caught. Happy? That's inexcusable at the university level. It was also during this time that he traveled to his uncle's place in Brunswick. Place is essay colloquial. Use home, apartment, residence or other such appropriate word instead.

Smith attempted to obtain his doctorate of law degree at the University of Anytown but was denied because positions were being held for the older students -- and Smith was much too young. Smith's secretary claims that he was told many times, however, that Smith was denied admission because of negative feelings that the happy essay topics, Dean's wife held for him. Smith's secretary is probably dead, since this essay is about someone from the 19th century. Therefore, they no longer claim anything. It should be past tense. Since the student doesn't cite this, there is an implication that perhaps the secretary is not dead and the student went so far as to interview the case, secretary personally.

That is, of course, quite unlikely, meaning that this student has plagiarised this information from one of essay topics their sources. The following are a few concepts that form the psychiatric case online, basis of happy topics Leibnizian calculus: [followed by three bulleted paragraphs comprised mostly of direct quotation] Using bullets in a formal essay is rarely appropriate. It is preferable to write out the bulleted information into proper paragraph form. This student seems to thesis, have been too lazy to bother paraphrasing a bunch of direct quotations into a formal essay structure. Along came the Joe Smith, a mathematician considered by happy essay, numerous scholars to be a pioneer of calculus, including other renowned mathematician, Bill Jones.

The Joe Smith? There has only been one? The student means another, not other. European Coursework? Sloppy. The first page of the essay starts with: have been developed (5). The second page starts with the header Introduction and the opening paragraph. Clearly, the student stapled the pages out of order.

What a sloppy mistake! Pages should be numbered unless you're specifically instructed not to for some reason, and you should always ensure that all of the pages are present and in proper order before binding the essay. If the happy essay, instructor has to begin by figuring out what the heck is going on, they will automatically have a bad impression of your essay and possibly of you. Jones was quite a busy man in that along with his position in the Court of design Mainz, he also managed to serve as Baron Johann Christian von Boineburg as secretary, librarian, lawyer, advisor, assistant, and most importantly, friend. Quite a busy man is a bit colloquial. A busy man would do. The first as is an error, since Jones did not serve as the essay topics, Baron, he served the psychiatric case, Baron. This may have been caught if the student had read their essay out loud. His Chummy, Bill Jones, who Smith shared a room with until his resignation from this fellowship in essay topics, 1683. Chummy should only be included if it was Smith's actual word for Jones.

If this is the case, it is a quotation from a source and should be cited. Neglect Essays? If not, it is colloquial and essay should just say His friend Bill Jones. Who should be whom in thesis statement, this case. A site called Grammar and Style has information on how to use who and whom. This isn't even a complete sentence. Smith was born prematurely and was so small when he was born that they thought he might not live.

Repeating that he was born is topics redundant. Who does they refer to? Doctors? Parents? Relatives? Townsfolk? It is european coursework a pronoun without an antecedent. In this publication, Jones has a discourse between the belief systems of the happy essay, natural philosophical world around him. Has is the wrong word here because the essay is about a person who is and cons essay now dead.

Dead people don't have discourse with anyone in the present, so the word should at least be had. But even had is happy topics awkward, and dissertation a better word would be wrote. Discourse means to converse, especially orally. One does not speak orally in a publication. It is happy topics written. Online? This word should be omitted. Between denotes at least two participants, but Jones is the only one having the happy, supposed discourse. This too should be omitted. Natural philosophical world is confusing. Does the student mean the natural, philosophical world, which would be the world described as both natural and philosophical?

Or do they mean natural philosophical world, in which natural modifies philosophical and not world, in which case the neglect abuse essays, grammatically correct phrase would be naturally philosophical world? This would be better written as: In this publication, Jones wrote of the happy essay, belief systems of the natural, philosophical world around him. or, depending on the answer to the fourth point: In this publication, Jones wrote of the belief systems of the case online, naturally philosophical world around him. He was home for approximately 18 months, according to Jones the 18 months was the most predominant time period of his life. This is happy a run-on sentence.

It should either end between 18 months and according, or it should be rewritten to make it a proper sentence. 18 months is repeated for neglect no reason. Happy Topics? 18 months is plural, so it should be 18 months were not 18 months was. Predominant means superior especially in power or numbers. Something cannot be most superior. Most should be omitted. Predominant is not the best word in this case anyway. If the student means it was the most powerful time of essay topics Jones' life, they should be clear about that.

If they mean it was the most superior numerical time of his life, then he logically cannot have been more than 36 months old. Simpson was content after his ability to reproduce Smith's experiment. Jones was not that easy, the two men fought constantly. The student probably means that Simpson was content once he was able to reproduce Smith's experiment. The current phrasing doesn't quite say that, and is awkward and confusing. Jones was not that easy to what? The student probably means Jones was not that easy to satisfy or something equivalent. This is a run-on sentence.

It should end after easy, or be rewritten to be grammatically correct. Essay? Which two men? Simpson and statement for paper on schizophrenia Jones or Smith and Jones? The information on physics before this section is important to happy essay, understanding whom Newton was, but arguably, his greatest advancements were in the field of mathematics, most importantly Calculus. Incorrect use of whom. Should be who. A site called Grammar and Style has information on dissertation proposal how to use who and whom. There should not be a comma between arguably and his. There is no citation as to anyone arguing that Newton's greatest advancements were in mathematics. This might be because it would be difficult to prove in the face of the importance of happy Newtonian physics. Advancements is probably the wrong word.

Achievements or discoveries would be better. Newton's advancements are more likely to be funds paid in advance of publication. Dissertation On Crm? The addition of most importantly is awkward. Happy Essay Topics? Particularly would have been a better word. The use of greatest and most importantly referring to Calculus is hyperbole. Given that this essay was for a Calculus class, it sounds like a kiss-up. The declarations of superiority are superfluous, unattributed, probably erroneous, and possibly pandering.

It's all very ugly. A concluding sentence: Smith's great work, theories, and studies will continue to live on forever in pros and cons of tourism essay, the ever-changing world of science and mathematics . How can the student know that Smith's work will live on forever? That's an impossible assertion to make. Work, theories and studies don't live. They exist, but they are not organic creatures. If the world is ever-changing, how again can the student know that Smith's work won't one day be considered nonsense? Or lost entirely?

World is singular, but it refers to two worlds, one of science and happy essay topics one of mathematics. This conclusion reeks of hyperbole. (So does the phrase reeks of hyperbole, but this is not a formal essay.) A scientist before Smith by the name of Jones knew that he could demonstrate the ration between two infinite sums. The phrasing here is a bit awkward. For Paper On Schizophrenia? It would be better phrased: Jones, a predecessor of Smith, knew that. Happy Topics? Ration is the wrong word. The student meant ratio. This is case studies one of those errors that a spell-check cannot find, but if the happy topics, essay had been read aloud it may have been noticed. One man was proclaiming to be the for paper, inventor of the widgetiscope and another man was proclaiming the exact same thing; who is telling the truth? The main problem here is the topics, change in tense.

You can't go from was to is if the subject remains fixed in time. Furthermore, it is incorrect to refer to someone who is dead as doing anything in the present besides being dead (and possibly rotting). A dead person is not telling anything right now, but they were in the past. Try to avoid using the passive form was proclaiming and instead use proclaimed. This particular statement is also bad because of the subject matter. The student has already shown in the essay that both men happened to independently invent the essay, widgetiscope, but the issue is happy topics who deserved the title for inventing it first . So actually, neither one was necessarily lying, and the student should not make it appear that one or the other may have been doing so. Union Coursework? You must be careful not to libel people.

The phrasing here is happy essay topics awkward and neglect possibly a bit too conversational in the final question. A better way of writing this would be: Two men proclaimed to be the inventor of calculus, but only one could be given the credit. The argument was so drawn out that a decision was not easy to come by which worked against Smith's favor. Jones had been considered the sole inventor of the happy topics, widgetiscope for fifteen years already, which gave him the upper hand. The student meant to say that the duration of the argument caused Smith to lose. But because the student failed to thesis on schizophrenia, put the necessary comma between the happy, bolded words, this sentence actually says, by means of a complicated string of multiple negatives, that it was not easy to come to a decision against Smith, meaning he won. This sentence would be better worded this way:

Because the argument took so long, Smith lost. But then, at neglect abuse the beginning of the next paragraph, the student writes: The argument took years to unravel and never really came to a definitive decision. This negates what the topics, student had asserted before: that Smith lost because of the duration of the argument. This also repeats the fact that it was a long argument, which is redundant. It was from the Greeks, where the underlying of widgetry emerged and set the basis of what widgetry has become. The Greeks are a people, not a place, so things come from whom, not where. The comma in this sentence should not be there. It sets up an expectation that the portion after the pros and cons of tourism essay, comma is a separate clause, as in: It was from the Greeks, who also invented blodgetry, that widgetry came forth. Note that because the who is in the separate clause, it should not be whom.

The underlying what ? You can't just say the underlying of essay widgetry. Topics? It has to be the underlying something of widgetry, whether that something is happy essay basis, foundation, etc. Although there was a time of intellectual heightening , there came a period of darkness in the development of design mathematics (Ewards 45) . Intellectual heightening is an icky, awkward phrase. Intellectual development would have been much better. Happy Topics? In going over this old essay, I wondered if perhaps this was a typo of the name Edwards. I checked the bibliography to confirm the name, and discovered that nothing by Ewards, Edwards, or any similar name was there at all. Topics? Had this gone noticed when the paper was being graded, serious questions would have been raised as to the validity of the topics, student's sources and bibliography. Be sure to list all sources in your bibliography, and be sure to design topics, spell them correctly when citing! One motive of Sumerian algebra was to impose on happy topics themselves a concepts that they could not fully understand and precisely compute, and for this reason, rejected concepts of irrational as numbers, all traces of the infinite, such as limit concepts, from their own mathematics. Motive applies to Sumerian algebra, not Sumerians.

Therefore, that motive cannot be imposed on themselves. It should be written: One motive of the Sumerians concerning their algebra was to impose on themselves. although that is still an awkward phrase. Concepts should not be plural. This is sloppiness that probably could have been detected if the student had bothered to read over design essay topics, his essay. The sentence should end after compute. A new sentence should begin, For this reason. The word they should be put between reason and rejected to say: For this reason, they rejected concepts. This sentence is so garbled with mismatched subclauses that adding another is just icky. I'd put such as limit concepts in parenthesis, or rewrite the sentence to happy essay, bring that idea out on its own.

If Greek rigor had surmounted their need to succeed in these elements and refused to use real numbers and limits till they had finally understood them, calculus may have never formed and and cons of tourism essay mathematics as a whole would be obsolete (Apostal 102). The verb refused applies to Greek rigor, not Greeks, which is nonsensical. Be careful to ensure that your verbs match the subject you intend for happy essay them. Don't use till when you mean until. That's colloquial at best, and not really a proper use of the word at coursework all at worst. Happy Topics? The proper phrase is have never been formed. Case Studies? To say something never formed begs the happy essay, question: What didn't it form? Even though there is a citation for this extreme declaration that mathematics as a whole would be obsolete, it's still probably hyperbole.

I wonder if the source actually said that, or if the student's paraphrasing has overstated the source's point that mathematics might be different without the of tourism, advent of calculus. Be careful that you don't paraphrase in such a way as to claim a source said something that they did not. If this source really says mathematics would be obsolete without calculus, it's a bad source. Such a statement would render even basic arithmetic and happy topics counting as obsolete, which is ridiculous. Essentially , it is a case of Smith's word against a number of suspicious details pointing against on crm him. He acknowledged possession of a copy of part of one of Jones' manuscripts, on more than one occasion he deliberately altered or added to important documents before publishing them, and a material date I none of happy topics his manuscripts had been falsified (1675 had been changed to 1673) (Bogus, 78) Essentially isn't technically incorrect here, but students do have a tendency to use words like essentially and basically too often. It's somewhat conversational, and possibly colloquial. Design Topics? Try to avoid it unless something is truly essential.

A number of suspicious details pointing against him is an awkward way of saying: suspicions of his guilt. But what the student means is not suspicions, but points of evidence. When you list several examples of something you've indicated, the way to punctuate it is happy as follows (note the placement of the colon and essay topics subsequent semicolons): [Point being made]:[proof 1];[proof 2];[proof 3]; and[proof 4]. This way each proof can have punctuation such as commas without being confused with other points, and each proof still points to the main part of the sentence. This entire thing should be rewritten to say: It is a case of Smith's word against the evidence of his guilt: he acknowledged possession of a copy of Jones' manuscripts; on more than one occasion he deliberately altered or added to happy essay topics, important documents before publishing them; and pros of tourism his manuscripts had been falsified by changing 1675 to 1673 (Bogus, 78). After quoting a dictionary definition: The editors of the essay topics, famous dictionary are probably unaware of the fact that they have just committed a cardinal sin in and cons, the mathematical world , in that they only described fingleish widgetry, and failed to include an explanation of fnordleish widgetry.

It's okay to essay topics, question a source, and at higher levels of education it might even be required. Design? But if you're going to do it, be careful to do it well and with evidence. This just sounds presumptuous. The student has not shown whether or not the essay, dictionary has separate definitions for widgetry or otherwise accounts for its apparent lack of sufficient definition. Design Essay? Saying the dictionary is famous is probably unnecessary, and happy essay possibly hyperbole. A cardinal sin is a sin of fundamental importance. In the Judeo-Christian context, this would mean something very bad, like murder. Thus, calling a disagreement in definition in a dictionary a cardinal sin is design definitely hyperbole. Even if it was a cardinal sin, the sin was committed in the dictionary, not in the mathematical world. The student meant against the mathematical world.

It is surprising how people could be satisfied such a vague definition, as was the case in Webster's Dictionary, on a subject that has tested such great minds for happy essay topics centuries upon centuries . It is surprising how students could be satisfied with such drivel in their essays. That sounds nasty, doesn't it? That's because it is. Sentences like this are insulting and design essay off-putting, and happy don't belong in a formal essay. Such great minds requires an example. Psychiatric Case? The word such should be omitted. Centuries upon happy essay, centuries is redundant. Just say centuries and leave it at that.

Jones' first object in Paris was to make contact with the French government but, while waiting for such an opportunity, he made contact with mathematicians and philosophers there, in particular Davis and Myers, discussing with Davis a variety of dissertation on crm topics but particularly church reunification (Bugle 57). An object is a thing. The student means Jones' first objective. This is a bad run-on. Happy Essay? It should be broken up like this:

Jones' first objective in thesis statement on schizophrenia, Paris was to make contact with the French government, but while waiting for an opportunity to do so, he made contact with mathematicians and philosophers such as Davis and happy Myers. He discussed a variety of topics with Davis, particularly church reunification (Bugle 57). Smith's contribution to math has helped our society become more technological in building things . In this particular case, Smith made many contributions, not just one. Math is the colloquial version of mathematics. Did Smith's contributions only help our society? What about other societies? More technological in building things is a really awkward way of saying improved our technological aptitude.

Undoubtedly, Jones was one of the greatest geniuses that ever lived and this paper will demonstrate that, starting from his childhood until his death . Smith may have been a genius, but to blow that up to one of the greatest geniuses that ever lived is hyperbole. Even if it is proposal true, the paper didn't demonstrate it because the paper didn't compare Smith to other great geniuses that have lived. Essay? The paper showed that Smith was a genius, perhaps, but not his rank amongst all of the geniuses that have ever lived. If you start from something, you go to or follow through to another something. Neglect? The phrase starting from topics his childhood until his death actually means you're starting from the section of time inclusively between his childhood and psychiatric case studies death and not saying where you're going. Furthermore, the paper does not start from Smith's childhood because it was not being written when Smith was a child.

The student means, starting with his childhood and following through to happy essay, his death. That is still awkward, and the sentence would be best written: Undoubtedly, Jones was a genius, and this paper will demonstrate that by examining his entire life. So John lived for seven years with his mother's parents who did not really show him any affection . So in this context is european union colloquial and should be omitted. This really should be cited. John's address may be a matter of public record and happy essay topics therefore doesn't have to be cited, but comments on coursework the emotional quality of the household imply research, and topics the student should give credit to neglect abuse essays, the source. Really is happy topics colloquial, and should be omitted. While at neglect child Cambridge, Smith's genius was most productive in topics, his dedication to math . Who is Smith's genius? The student means Smith's intellect, but an intellect cannot be productive. It facilitates productivity, but it is not productive itself. A better way to write this would be: Smith's intellect was best displayed in his dedication.

Math is colloquial. It should be mathematics. This information helps us to understand how we, as humans stay on the ground; we are matter as well and neglect abuse essays do have an invisible force weighing us down as we push against it and it pushes back against us . This hand full of happy essay knowledge has helped our scientist understand our universe of heavenly bodies and psychiatric studies their movement. It has also allowed scientist to delve further in exploring our galaxy. Does gravity only affect humans?

Granted, the student is trying to make the science seem more personal, but this is an awkward way of doing it. It is also something that seems to indicate an essay geared to children. While you should usually write essays so they can be understood by happy topics, laypersons, you can assume those laypersons are your age and intellectual peers. The description of the invisible force is very awkward. A better wording would be: do have an invisible force that we push against as it pushes back against us. Gravity does not, in fact, weigh people down. The student's own definition of it earlier in case online, the essay mentions this, and here too it is accurately described as a push, not a pull. To add in happy, the bit about it weighing us down is contradictory.

The student means handful. Dissertation On Crm? This is a bad description anyway, since the student is trying to show how this knowledge is monumental to happy essay, scientists. Both instances of scientist should be pluralized. One delves further into something, not in it. The Royal Society always had someone coming in each week they met to psychiatric studies, show off their invention . Always had someone coming in is colloquial and awkward. It should say: The Royal Society hosted a guest each week. Essay Topics? The second part of on crm this is a separate sentence and essay should be capitalized and punctuated accordingly, or else brought into neglect abuse, the first sentence with appropriate conjunctions. Happy Essay Topics? Show off is colloquial.

Demonstrate would be better. Since more than one invention was demonstrated, invention should be plural. A concluding paragraph: Jones was a great man who made an impact in all of neglect essays our lives . He is recognized as one of the centuries brilliant-minded people who helped to happy, further math along. This intellectual man has created something which has and will be used for years to come. This is an important part of history which will and should never be forgotten. The essay has shown that Jones was brilliant and invented some useful things. Union Coursework? It has not, however, demonstrated that he was a great man. Happy Essay? A great man is one that embodies greatness in all things, including attitude, relationships with others, and their contributions to their society.

Jones may have been all of pros and cons this, but the essay did not reflect it, so it is hyperbole to declare it in the conclusion. It is also a highly subjective comment; what makes someone great to topics, one person may not for another. Centuries is the plural of century, not the possessive. The student means century's. But Jones was not of our current century, so the student should define which century they mean. Impacts are made on, not in. Pros? If by topics, all of us the student means everyone on the planet, this is incorrect. Jones' contributions to european union, mathematics hardly impact the life of someone living in a non-literate, non-industrialized society. Even if the student merely means her peers, it is happy essay topics still hyperbole to declare that everyone has been impacted. If you're going to design, mention that the person did something in your conclusion, mention what that something is. While it is happy topics unlikely that Jones' history will be forgotten, the design, student cannot effectively predict the future in this way.

Some of essay these comments may seem nitpicky, but the fact of the matter is errors such as these reflect poorly on you and statement for paper your essay. No one is essay perfect, and an essay with one or two awkward phrases won't be marked down just for those instances. But an essay that is full of the european union, errors listed above prevents the reader from understanding the happy, content. Pros Of Tourism Essay? If the happy essay, instructor doesn't know what you mean, they can't possibly give you a good grade. Last updated in thesis for paper on schizophrenia, February 2005. Copyright #169 2000-2005 Kimberly Chapman.

All rights reserved. This original work is available for distribution, provided the following: it is only distributed in this complete form, it contains my name and copyright, it is not altered during distribution without my consent, and it is not used to generate income for anyone without my consent. Happy Essay? I would strongly appreciate knowing if anyone is distributing this in printed form. If you want to receive notification of updates on pros and cons any portion of happy topics this site, simply enter your email address here and click/select the european, button to happy topics, enter. You will be required to sign up for a free Yahoo! account to complete registration. Please note that Yahoo!'s privacy policy and other management are outside of kimberlychapman.com's responsibility. Users are encouraged to perform their own due diligence before signing up with any online service.

To find out more about the list or read messages without signing up, please visit the Yahoo! page for the kimberlychapman updates mailing list.

Buy Essay Papers Here -
What Makes Me Happy essays

Stay at Home Mom Needs Resume Tips for Returning to Work. Jewels in Anniston, Alabama. It is hard re-entering the work force after 15 years of child care. Do I include those years on my resume as work experience? If not, is there another way to essay topics, explain the gap in my work history? Any other tips on psychiatric case studies, learning how to apply online for jobs? This is all new to me.

backtowork in Bronxville, New York. I had a 14-year career in IT and corporate training before ending up as a stay at home mom for 6 years. Then when I got divorced I had to return to happy essay, work which wasn't easy to european, do, by any means. Topics. But by transferring skills from the earlier part of my career, I was able to convince people through my strong resume that I could get the job done, I managed to statement, get consulting work and slowly built up my clientele and now I really want to happy essay, expand my services. Essay. It's been 5 tough long years but the best part is I LOVE what I do and happy essay topics even though it's still a struggle at times with the neglect child, logistics, homework, etc. I believe in myself and my abilities. And I always have to show it strong, without being arrogant or self-centered. You have to radiate that self-confidence to happy essay, employers.

By the design topics, way, I managed to disguise my 6 years out of paid work by volunteering at essay, my kids' schools and case online highlighting the happy, major responsibilities on statement for paper, my resume using strong action verbs. Happy Topics. I did not use the word volunteer on my resume but that's open for pros and cons of tourism debate, depending on the case. It seems ok to use volunteer when you're first out of essay topics, college/grad school to show your extracurricular involvement and impress your first employers but I personally would avoid using it if you've already had 5-10 years of work experience under the belt. Other tips: if you're applying as an office professional, make sure you look good physically - first impressions count and once you have a great resume you'd better have an appearance to match. No one will hire you if you look like a stay at home couch potato who deprioritizes herself: outdated hairstyle, shoes and wardrobe. Take the essay topics, time to get yourself prepped the right way: lose some weight (if you're visibly 20 lbs or more overweight), get a manicure, get into an exercise routine to gradually start incorporating higher levels of self-discipline into yourself.

You'll need to step up your sense of time and task management and exercise will help a lot!! backtowork in Bronxville, New York. Darlene Hanson in Lansing, Michigan said: I've been a stay-at-home mom for happy topics the past 15 years. Dissertation On Crm. I was a transcription secretary for many years before that. It took a long time (8 years) to have a child. When I finally got pregnant, I decided I'd leave my profession to pursue my one true passion. Well, things change.

Kids grow up. They still definitely need me, just not in the same capacity. Recently, I completed a medical transcription class, which has always been my passion. My goal is to be an At-Home Medical Transcriptionist. The problem: I'm in the process of filling out an application and on essay, the Work Experience portion it clearly states list jobs for the past 5 years. What do I put in there? It's been 15! Unfortunately you may not be able to list any bona fide jobs under that heading. However, you might be able to fill it in with something: How long did this transcription class last for? If you state that you were a student at dissertation on crm, so-and-so- technology school under last 5 years it would partially explain what you were doing during part of that time plus help boost the fact that you've learned the most recent technology. Prior to that you could collectively summarize the at-home and/or at-school skills (ie: call yourself a School Assistant - did you ever volunteer or co-chair a committee or run a workshop at your children's school, lead a children's literacy group or after school activity or do temp work through an agency?).

You should definitely list duties and responsibilities you've had outside the home and try to lump the time as 2003- 2008 Sometimes people can get away with saying they were self-employed as a temp or part-time assistant to bridge some gaps in time. I don't know if that's your case but it should be legitimate title if you got paid for doing something at least fairly substantial. jenn in North Las Vegas, Nevada. can you tell me about the medical transcription class? i am very interested in it. Happy Topics. i too would love something i can do at home and still make a living at. my daughter is 17, but only has ME as a parent, and she has a very busy school schedule that i would love to european coursework, be able to stay involved in after the divorce but also need to be able to support the two of us. she only essay has a year and a half left then she will go off to college, and i want to design essay topics, be involved in as much as i can until then. a scared mom about re-entering the workforce after 9 years

Darlene Hanson in Lansing, Michigan said: I've been a stay-at-home mom for the past 15 years. I was a transcription secretary for essay many years before that. It took a long time (8 years) to have a child. When I finally got pregnant, I decided I'd leave my profession to pursue my one true passion. Well, things change.

Kids grow up. Union Coursework. They still definitely need me, just not in happy topics, the same capacity. Recently, I completed a medical transcription class, which has always been my passion. My goal is to pros and cons of tourism, be an At-Home Medical Transcriptionist. The problem: I'm in the process of filling out an application and on happy essay topics, the Work Experience portion it clearly states list jobs for the past 5 years. What do I put in there? It's been 15!

Deb in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Darlene Hanson in Lansing, Michigan said: I've been a stay-at-home mom for the past 15 years. Thesis For Paper. I was a transcription secretary for many years before that. It took a long time (8 years) to have a child. Essay. When I finally got pregnant, I decided I'd leave my profession to pursue my one true passion. Well, things change.

Kids grow up. Dissertation Proposal On Crm. They still definitely need me, just not in the same capacity. Recently, I completed a medical transcription class, which has always been my passion. My goal is to be an At-Home Medical Transcriptionist. The problem: I'm in essay, the process of filling out an application and on the Work Experience portion it clearly states list jobs for the past 5 years. What do I put in there? It's been 15! I'm a writer (and also a SAHM) that is proposal doing research regarding SAHMs trying to re-enter the workforce. Specifically, I'm interested in SAHMs who are rewriting their resumes in accordance with the latest HR trends that seem to happy essay topics, advise mothers to disguise or fill in their unpaid employment gaps with applicable work skills etc.

As a SAHM yourself, I'm interested in knowing how you feel about having to dissertation, discoun your work as a SAHM in this way - in happy topics, other words - by essentially ignoring it on your resume. Do you feel that even in this day and age the work of motherhood is psychiatric studies still being devalued and discounted? I would love to hear the opinions and experiences of other SAMHs as well. di in Wilmington, Ohio. Here, Here.

I'm 47 yrs old and decided to be a proud SAHM for the last 3 years. Now, even though I'm still needed by my loving family, there's now room for happy myself to stretch those wings. And I assure you all I will do nothing but brag about where it is I've been and the accomplishments I've made on the way! peggy hillin in Murphysboro, Illinois. backtowork in Bronxville, New York said: I had a 14-year career in IT and corporate training before ending up as a stay at home mom for 6 years. Then when I got divorced I had to european coursework, return to work which wasn't easy to do, by any means. Essay. But by transferring skills from the earlier part of my career, I was able to convince people through my strong resume that I could get the job done, I managed to abuse essays, get consulting work and slowly built up my clientele and now I really want to expand my services.

It's been 5 tough long years but the best part is I LOVE what I do and even though it's still a struggle at times with the logistics, homework, etc. Essay Topics. I believe in online, myself and my abilities. And I always have to happy topics, show it strong, without being arrogant or self-centered. And Cons. You have to radiate that self-confidence to essay, employers. By the way, I managed to disguise my 6 years out of for paper, paid work by essay volunteering at my kids' schools and highlighting the major responsibilities on dissertation on crm, my resume using strong action verbs. Happy Essay. I did not use the word volunteer on my resume but that's open for debate, depending on thesis statement for paper, the case. It seems ok to use volunteer when you're first out of happy essay topics, college/grad school to show your extracurricular involvement and impress your first employers but I personally would avoid using it if you've already had 5-10 years of work experience under the belt. I have been out of the work force for 13 years and am now redoing my resume. I have three children and am a regular volunteer at their school.

On my resume under work experience I listed volunteer para- educator. A para-educator is an actual paid position, it is dissertation proposal on crm a teachers aide, with a little flair! backtowork in Bronxville, New York. Congratulations for getting paid as a volunteer/teachers aide. Topics. What a wonderful combination and a boost to put on your resume! Here's a link to a webpage that lists ACTION VERBS essential to proposal, livening up a resume text especially when you only have a short time to essay, capture the attention of a recruiter or hiring manager reading your resume. DEB (above) mentioned that moms shouldn't downplay/disguise their role as SAHMs on their resumes but the fact remains that if it causes a major gap (ie: years) in work/employment history/career and you're trying to go back to work, then it IS an issue to be addressed. You can modify the appearance/wording of your resume there are ways to accomplish this without compromising your dignity: 1. use a functional resume format instead of union coursework, a chronological format. 2. state your SAHM role very simply, ie:

1988-1999 Full-time Parent and PTA Volunteer, St. John's Academy. 2004-2005 Full-time parent or 2002-2003 Maternity leave and family management or Travel and study, or Full-time student, or, Parenting plus community service. Keep in mind that a resume lists your career history and professional accomplishments and is not for making personal statements like successfully raising your children. Happy. When you can, convert what seems to be ordinary at-home tasks into career-like accomplishments using resume-speak:

supervised team of 4 contractors during 6-month interior renovation to successfully meet budget and timeline requirements; partnered with local community members to conduct monthly review of municipal expenditures to meet year-end projections; headed group of 6 to research, define and execute successful educational fundraising project resulting in $45,000 in european union, donations. Lia in Cary, North Carolina. Di said: Ok, Ladies just 8 hrs agao I wrote a response to Deb in N.C., agreeing with her in regards to essay, being a proud SAHM. Well, guess what last Tues. I had a better than good and confident interview with Blue CrossBlue Shield in Cinn. and I have landed the position in their publishing Dept. This was so unexpected, especially after joining Job.Com (which is where I found this position) I submitted countless resumes, with nothing more than a automatic response letter of confirmation for only 3 mos. European Coursework. I in no way hide or worried about hidding my past 3 yrs off managing family. I just simply told them that when they asked. I read this forum every other night and theres alot of qualified, educated and experienced women on here seeking employment, so please hear me loud and clear, I'm living proof it comes from happy essay topics, your heart and sincereity, they'll see it in you as long as you see it in of tourism essay, you!

I'll be checking back in essay, so heads up and thanks to all of you for your support. Sincerely, Di in Wilmington, OH. Hi, I have been a stay at home mom for the past 15 years with a few part time jobs in between. I have an interview next week at a top graduate school in the area, and I am not sure what to say as my Objective or Mission Statement on my resume. Also, do you have any tips for the interview process? Oh--CONGRATULATIONS on pros essay, your new job! Way to topics, go!

I agree we should not have to psychiatric, down play our roles as moms. di in Wilmington, Ohio. Ms. Lia, all I can say is I walked in happy essay, there believing in myself. I was confident and proud of myself and I truly beieve it came through. Neglect Essays. And actually I told myself all the topics, way there, hey, whats the worse that can happen, I know am at least out in studies online, the real world again and if I don't land this position it will get me ready for the next, so chalk it up to experience, especially after almost 4 yrs of not working. Take your time answering the questions, and essay a real pointer was I got on case studies online, the website for them and happy topics researched just a little. And I was asking him questions regarding the european union, position and their business before he even started. He even commented and happy topics complimented me on this. As he was showing me around the thesis statement, dept. where I'd be working I just asked him general question. How long he's been there and how he likes it!

Only in a sincere truly interested tone. Get out happy essay topics, there and give yourself some credit, please let me know how it goes. I'll be right there. Design Essay Topics. Nothing better than support from happy essay topics, someone thats been there. Sincerely, Di. Nicole in Kansas City, Missouri.

Hi all of you SAHMs. I have been a stay home mom for the past 6.5 years (so proud), I am a military spouse, and I still have a 2 year old at home. I am past ready to start working again and I have no idea where to start on psychiatric studies online, my resume. I have two bachelor degrees, one in nursing and one in topics, Community Health Education. I never got my nursing license because once I started nursing clinicals, I found that I have an essays, extremely weak stomach and that taking care of sick people really wasn't for me.

Although I had no intentions on happy, pursuing nursing, I did not quit nursing school because I am a firm believer in if you start something you should always finish it. So that degree is abuse basically irrevelant other than the essay topics, educational aspects of pros and cons of tourism essay, it. After I graduated college, I married my army husband and where we were stationed there were hardly, if any real opportunities for essay someone with a community health education degree, so I eventually took a job as an office manager at a non-profit agency and worked there until we decided to have a baby and I would stay home once he was born. That was almost 7 years ago and I am so ready to get back to work. I started preparing to go back to work before my 2 year old was born by going to graduate school. I am currently getting my graduate degree in public health and I only have 3 more classes before I am done. I have some work experience during college, two internships during college, and psychiatric the little work experience after college. I have also volunteered at essay topics, my son's school some. I have a good education background, but hardly any work experience outside the home.

How do I write a resume that works for my situation and highlights my skills. I do a huge amount of work everyday and most times with no assistance from my husband who is gone a lot. I have lots of skills, but I am at a complete loss about how to essay, organize a resume. Please help. furrowedbrow in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Hi, Although not a SAHM, I have been out topics, of the workforce for almost 3 years taking care of elderly, ill parents and in-laws. I have 2 graduate degrees, and worked as an Project manager for healthcare system implementations. My field has changed. Persons in my position are now certified and pros and cons essay follow specific methodologies.

I'm not opposed to taking a substantially lower level position (and pay) in a medical organization to tune up my skills. However, my problem is that they see what I did 3 years ago, and the disconnect for what they want now, and essay topics move on. Statement. I think I have two problems in my way and would love feedback and suggestions on topics, what I can do. 1st: convincing employers I am willing to take a lower salary and 2nd: professional references. I haven't kept in child, touch with people in my field and topics those who would have been great references have moved on-I don't know where they are. What would you call what I did? Elderly Medical Care Manager? di in Wilmington, Ohio.

Hey Furrowedbrow, its Di sometimes your personal references speak louder than your professional ones. Just list work history with references and then list personal references including some of child abuse, those elderly individuals, if possible. Happy Essay Topics. You'd be surprised how many people still gain alot by respecting the elderly. As for titling your position just say it caring for the elderly, then once interviewed tell them all the different aspects in which you were responsible for and managed. Your trying to hard and it sounds like your judging yourself prior to them even meeting you! Write down your favorite assets about yourself, then write down experience, the same for your future goals. Essay. Share them with family and friends and essay topics before you know it they'll be reminding you of things about yourself that you've long forgotten. It truly will work. Psychiatric Studies. Sincerity, I have find is the KEY. Take care and Goodluck. Goldie in Seffner, Florida.

I am 60 years old and have worked in my family business off and on dealing with the public. Have been a manager at topics, a health food store and have been the banquet manager for a country club in Central Florida. I am wanting to design essay, obtain a job as an assisted living facility concierge. I have not worked for the last three years; however, I have taken courses with Microsoft Word Processing and essay Excel to become computor literate. Any suggestions? My time to write a resume is short before handing it in. Thanks for your comments. Wendy in pros and cons of tourism, Cleveland, Ohio. I would love to see a copy of your resume. I have 8 years experience in the insurance healthcare industry.

I have been a full time mom for almost 7 years. I need someone to write a resume for happy topics me. Researchingit in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I am 43 and I am in poor health and neglect child abuse essays yet I want/need to work, but not in my prior field as it would be too much physically for me. I had worked in sales in topics, dept stores and thesis for paper as a cashier..I know very glamerous jobs but that was a long time ago. I did manage to get two college degrees, A.S. in essay topics, Social Sciences and a B.A. in Psychology. And Cons Of Tourism. I can not afford to essay topics, go back to college either. I have not worked for the last 12 years, as I was a stay at child, home from the start and happy essay topics I am not regretting that, would do it again! But now, as I get older, have more serious health problems, I think I need to work to just pay for my physical theraphy if nothing else! I am also old now, any ideas?

I have a hard time filling out resumes, as I have no close friends or contacts to put down for references and neglect abuse essays the place I worked the longest had went under and closed up. thanks for any help! javier in essay topics, Reading, Pennsylvania. 15 years is thesis for paper on schizophrenia a long time. Happy Topics. I believe you should not include those years on your resume, unless the employment you are aspiring for is somehow related to child care, baby sitter jobs and the like. The only way to explain the pros and cons, gap in you work history is telling the true, and this is, that you decided to raise your children instead of pursuing a career, and happy essay now you are ready to incorporate yourself into the working force again. Tatiana in Billerica, Massachusetts. I would like help writing an objective for my resume and I don't know where to turn.

If anyone has ideas I'd be so grateful. My situation is this: I'm a stay at coursework, home mom but prior to moving to the US and having kids, I worked in essay topics, the apparel industry in Russia as a clothing designer and construction engineer (fancy name for a seamstress). I was educated in Russia and have a Masters degree in clothing engineering technology but at this point in my life and with my kids at the age they are, I simply want a part time job in a school working with children. I'm sure there's something there that doesn't require a teaching degree and I was hoping any of you might have some ideas. European Union Coursework. Currently I work in a fabric store but I really need to get out. Any suggestions?

Dana in happy topics, Hagerstown, Maryland. Hi, I can defiantly relate to your situation. I too have bees a stay at home mom for case the last 10 years, and topics prior to proposal, that I only worked a few part time jobs. Happy. You are not the only one out pros and cons of tourism, there. Happy Topics. There are many of us SAHM's who are in the same situation. I am planing to write a functional resume with my education listed first. The last website I was on recommended the book Knock Em Dead Resumes by M. Yates, so I am going to check it out. I'll keep you posted. Researchingit in topics, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: I am 43 and I am in poor health and happy topics yet I want/need to work, but not in child abuse, my prior field as it would be too much physically for me. I had worked in sales in dept stores and as a cashier..I know very glamerous jobs but that was a long time ago. I did manage to happy essay, get two college degrees, A.S. in Social Sciences and european union coursework a B.A. in happy, Psychology.

I can not afford to psychiatric studies online, go back to happy essay topics, college either. I have not worked for the last 12 years, as I was a stay at for paper on schizophrenia, home from the start and happy essay topics I am not regretting that, would do it again! But now, as I get older, have more serious health problems, I think I need to work to and cons of tourism essay, just pay for my physical theraphy if nothing else! I am also old now, any ideas? I have a hard time filling out resumes, as I have no close friends or contacts to essay, put down for references and european the place I worked the longest had went under and closed up. Essay. thanks for neglect child abuse essays any help! Becky in Sandy, Utah. As a SAHM attempting to re-enter the work force, I have been surprised at how difficult it has been for me to get a job. I have had a couple of employers state that while they are confident that I have the background and experience necessary to do the job, they chose candidates who are currently in the work force. Some interviewers have asked whether I would need some time to ramp-up to speed. I have been actively applying for at happy, least 5 ( usually closer to neglect child abuse, 25) positions per week since September. In my job search, I have contacted former associates, college and grad school class mates, neighbors, friends, family and recruiters.

My resume has been revamped many times. A very recent phenomenon is the feeling of essay, hopelessness, which is primarily due to pros essay, the fact that I NEED the money now. Back in September, I did not. Now I worry that my sense of desperation will show through in interviews. Good luck with your research on happy essay, SAHM's re-entering the thesis statement, work force. I hope that your writings will help those of us on the difficult path. Deb in Fayetteville, North Carolina said: Hi, I'm a writer (and also a SAHM) that is doing research regarding SAHMs trying to re-enter the workforce.

Specifically, I'm interested in happy essay topics, SAHMs who are rewriting their resumes in accordance with the latest HR trends that seem to advise mothers to disguise or fill in their unpaid employment gaps with applicable work skills etc. Dissertation On Crm. As a SAHM yourself, I'm interested in knowing how you feel about happy essay, having to design, discoun your work as a SAHM in this way - in other words - by happy essay topics essentially ignoring it on your resume. Do you feel that even in european, this day and age the happy topics, work of motherhood is psychiatric case studies online still being devalued and discounted? I would love to happy, hear the abuse, opinions and experiences of other SAMHs as well. backtowork in Bronxville, New York. I'm sorry to hear about the happy essay topics, frustration you've been through. But finding a job these days after being a SAHM is psychiatric case studies no picnic as you already know and essay topics it continues to get increasingly harder and union coursework harder to do.

Employers are definitely (at least here in New York) raising the bar of expectation and it makes perfect sense that they would prefer to topics, hire someone already actively in the workforce instead of paying to train someone new and cost them ramp-up time. Employers clearly have the upper hand with hiring now since there are far more jobseekers than jobs available. They also prefer recent college grads because they're cheaper, easier to design essay, put right to happy essay topics, work because their technical/computer skills are up-to-date. Psychiatric Case Studies Online. If you're seeking work in an office, companies don't care at all what you've achieved outside the office - in your personal life. It doesn't apply to their business and that's what they're alll concerned with these days. However, healthcare and education might be more receptive because there's more nurturing and sensitivity involved with the core of those jobs. Make sure your computer skills are as up-to-date as possible or else your skills will be perceived as obsolete. Put these skills near the top of essay, your resume because hardly any worker gets by without computer skills that are current. Also, try to topics, get certification someplace for your field of interest, it will add value and a fresh touch to your resume. Becky in Sandy, Utah. Will do that right now, and will let you know what I think.

Thank you very much! Lori Monelli in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Jewels in Anniston, Alabama said: Hi all. I asked the original questions in this section, and wanted to update things based on happy essay topics, my experiences during the last four months. Here are some of the things I learned. Visit some online resume sites. Psychiatric Online. You can get lots of tips for free. Do mention your time as 'family manager' and list the happy topics, skills you used. There is no such thing as a single resume. Most times your resume will need tweaking for neglect abuse essays each job for happy topics which you apply. You will revise, revise, revise.

Cathy, don't worry if you don't remember everything at first. Case Online. The more you work with your resume, the more things will come back to you. There are many different resume formats, choose one that is skill-based rather than one based on chronology. Ann's idea for updating skills is happy essay topics good, but you may be like I was: in dissertation proposal on crm, need of income, not outgo for classes. Again, you can use a library computer to essay, brush up skills on wordprocessing and spread sheets. My last advice-- try a temp agency. I am currently working my second job for an agency.

I have gained tremendous experience and self-confidence in statement for paper on schizophrenia, the workplace. I have been at my latest job for happy topics 2 months, and from all indications will be offered permanent employment. Neglect Child Essays. Last but not least, be patient. Happy. Good things come to case studies online, those who wait. Thank you so much for your response to Cathy's question regarding getting back into essay the workplace. I am quite humble to say the least. I had no idea how difficult it is to thesis for paper on schizophrenia, jump back into happy topics the work place.

Especially if it is financially necessary. I have been tweaking and tweaking my resume. Dowloading questions and answers that interviewers ask and how I should answer. I have gotten tips on writing thank you letters and child cover letters. Essay Topics. I have little experience with the computer and in this area of the country one must be bi-lingual. Needless to psychiatric case online, say, I do feel less than. Happy Essay Topics. However, after reading your post I have to have hope and know that there is a job out there for me. hzllara in Staten Island, New York. I am so glad that something like this exist. at least I can share my thoughts and european coursework feelings.

Anyway, i have been stay at topics, home for 7 years now. Last year I work part time as a sales asssociate. Then I got a full time job office based. I did struggle at first, my confidence was very low. I always question myself if I can do this, can I prove something. you know those kind of stuff. But on my second to third month there I did improve tremendously. I am beginning to feel good about myself, be able to help my husband financially but on my 4th month, exactly, I was called in the office and my boss told me the bad news. The company is not doing good, they are downsizing so it's gonna be me because I am the last in topics, and first to go. When i heard this news, not only doubted myself again but crushed me. Happy. It is not easy. Not I am still looking for dissertation proposal on crm something.

I don't know where will I go. Essay. I don't know where to start. Any advice or suggestion will help. I know I can put that work experience in my resume but i know it is not enough. Thanks. tammie in topics, santa rosa, California. What a great website. it is great to essay, hear from so many women re-entering the work force after staying at proposal on crm, home.

I am one of happy, you..I have been home for design 11 years. Husbands bkpr/and best of all Mom..I have gone back to a awful marriage after being seperated for a year, primarily I haven't found a job. Essay Topics. I have gotten some great tips from reading this site. I have taken a couple classes and I am ready to design topics, start my search over. Oh, and dont worry girls, He decided to hide all the money while we were going to court, now he want me to do his books again. LOL amazing I know. Miraculously all the essay topics, hidden money has appeared. don't worry . you know what they say Pay.

Back Are A B----. I'm going to get a good job, and this time I'll be smiling when we leave court. Keep the comments coming. Good Luck. ) sandy in Sharpsburg, Georgia. Darlene Hanson in Lansing, Michigan said: I've been a stay-at-home mom for the past 15 years. Of Tourism Essay. I was a transcription secretary for many years before that. It took a long time (8 years) to have a child. When I finally got pregnant, I decided I'd leave my profession to pursue my one true passion.

Well, things change. Kids grow up. They still definitely need me, just not in the same capacity. Recently, I completed a medical transcription class, which has always been my passion. My goal is to be an At-Home Medical Transcriptionist. The problem: I'm in the process of filling out an application and on the Work Experience portion it clearly states list jobs for topics the past 5 years. What do I put in there? It's been 15! I understand your problem I'm trying to get back into child essays the work force myself and my problem is happy essay topics how to write the lost time in my resume for a stay at home mom so for I'm at a loss for the job description and title to put. sandy in online, Sharpsburg, Georgia. I've bben having my Mom help me who works for happy essay topics a big financial company and she was the one how told me about neglect abuse essays, not having a gap.

I used the happy essay, title of Stay at home and wrote Stay at home mom dates and of tourism essay under that I went into job descripition and I wrote it out in a paragragh from because I couldn't come up with bullets.This is what I came up with so for hope it helps Maintained all finacial records for happy essay topics accounts payable and european union coursework recievables. Ensured accurate and timely scheduling of all appointments Detailed oriented with the ablitiy to multitask, works well under pressure, and capable of meeting all deadlines. Kim in Twinsburg, Ohio. Cathy Weatherred in O Fallon, Missouri said: You charge about happy, half. What does that equate to? I have not worked in proposal on crm, ten years. I have stayed home with my three kids. I don't even remember the correct years and dollar volumes of the jobs I had (sales) and I am at a loss as to where to essay topics, begin with a resume. Cathy - I was wondering if you had any luck with your resume or job finding? I have been home with my three boys for thesis statement for paper 10 years now and am starting to look for a job now and like you, I am not even sure where to start.

My sons are 12 and twin 10 year olds who are very active. If anyone doesn't consider this WORK I don't know what to topics, say!! What kinds of skills can I list and how can I equate this to a paying job? Any suggestions? Melissa in Spring, Texas. I am returning to work by choice after being a SAHM for case studies online 7 years. My daughter is starting full-time kindergarten in August. This site has been very helpful. Thanks! Rivet's Resumes in happy, Alexandria, Louisiana. Hi Melissa.

I am still helping SAHM with resumes. :) I think the reason my myspace page didn't open is because there was a period at the end. Try this: Edited by Host: Contact info removed I hope it works this time. Proposal On Crm. I'd love to work with you. Sher in Perth, Australia. Deb in Fayetteville, North Carolina said: Hi, I'm a writer (and also a SAHM) that is doing research regarding SAHMs trying to re-enter the workforce. Specifically, I'm interested in SAHMs who are rewriting their resumes in accordance with the latest HR trends that seem to advise mothers to disguise or fill in their unpaid employment gaps with applicable work skills etc.

As a SAHM yourself, I'm interested in knowing how you feel about having to discoun your work as a SAHM in this way - in other words - by essentially ignoring it on topics, your resume. Do you feel that even in european, this day and age the work of motherhood is topics still being devalued and discounted? I would love to hear the dissertation proposal on crm, opinions and experiences of happy, other SAMHs as well. I am feeling so discounted right now! I think I have been kidding myself thinking that I was valued as a mother, as now that the time has come for the kids to abuse, enter into pre-school, the whole world seems to be asking me when are you getting back to work? They say things like you must be so bored, how do you stand it, what do you do all day, and I am actually flabergasted by essay topics their assumptions that I am yearning to get back into the work force.

I am not! Not only do I lose the time with my kids, but my life will become totally crazy as I try to case, keep up with 5 kids, a new job, keeping the house clean and happy essay groceries bought and, oh yes, being available to entertain my husband after working all day at a 'job' and thesis statement then working all evening with the house and kids. I am so pissed off! One of my idols is my Grandmother, passed away now, that she stayed home with her family for her whole life. At any time they could walk through that door and she would be there to listen, to feed, to encourage, to help. And her family appreciated this, and recognized it as a dying trade- that of family care. Well, those days are long gone, and it is off to the headhunters I go, to find value in myself. Kayna in Saint Louis, Missouri. Jewels in Anniston, Alabama said: It is hard re-entering the work force after 15 years of child care. Happy Essay Topics. Do I include those years on my resume as work experience?

If not, is there another way to explain the gap in my work history? Any other tips on learning how to apply online for jobs? This is for paper all new to me. If you have the time. try doing some volunterr work at a Hospital, Museum, local college, etc. That looks wonderful on a resume and you will automatically be networking with lots of happy topics, people. Just a thought. Carla in Dallas, Texas. Please don't think of this as spam.

I am truly trying to design, help. I wrote a page and put it on my site about topics, re-entering the workforce. It might offer some guidance to some of union, you. If you are also looking to juice up your resume, there are two formats you might want to consider: functional and combination. They highlight your skills more than your date(s) of employment. Another tip is to make sure you always send a cover letter with your resume. It's professional courtesy, regardless of the level of happy essay topics, position you are seeking. I hope that helps. Amy in Leesburg, Virginia.

Morgan in Dallas, Texas said: One of the dissertation proposal on crm, ways you can combat this situation is to stay involved in some activities that simulate the workforce. Happy Essay. Take a few classes at a local community college or university. Essays. Perform some volunteer work. Whether you think motherhood is being devalued or not isn't the issue. Essay Topics. It doesn't matter what you think. And Cons Of Tourism Essay. It matters what the prospective employers think.

I'm sorry to be blunt, but that's the topics, way it is. What you have to do is figure out how you are going to position yourself to fit back in to the workforce when/if the pros and cons essay, time comes. Look at the July 31st (2007) entry on this blog. It may help. Devaluing anyone at anytime is happy essay topics unacceptable. Dissertation Proposal. Mothers are creating solid individuals of the essay topics, future. And Cons. It is a career choice, a lifestyle choice, and a huge gift to society. Most of all, it is a gift to our children who need to be able to step boldly into a world that is happy essay telling them, It doesn't matter what you think.

It matters what the prospective employers think. No one should ever tell you that what you think doesn't matter.You should never put yourselves in a situation that makes you uncomfortable. Also, don't get so wrapped up in involving yourself in activities that you forget what your real goal is: having solid kids and families.There is peace in that. Psychiatric Studies Online. It is an investment that pays major dividends.The stability of home is what so many people lack. You do matter, you can love what you do, and you do not have to put up with ridiculous standards,trends, or someone who doesn't value what you value. Don't sell yourselves short.Give yourself, your children, and happy essay topics society a strong confident woman who is solid as a rock.Be deliberate in your decisions whether it is raising kids or otherwise.Show your kids how to make wise choices.Be the ultimate example to them and other women. Don't allow yourselves to be intimidated.Be proud of each season of your lives. Amy. candice in Oakland, California. in need of direction in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina said: Hello there Rivet in Alexandria, Louisiana- I am looking at returning to work after 13 yrs on the family track and topics need a brillant design/writer to direct my resume attemps.

Creative writing may be an understandment here. I did not finish my college degree, yet have ran my own business, been director of other organizations, head of happy topics, committees and then of course the endless list of responsibilities that revolve the door of statement for paper, our wonderful family. Multitasking at the utmost along with schedule and happy management directing. I have to admit the essays, intimidation that sets in at the thought of compiling a resume that would compete in essay topics, our world today especially under the economic pressures surrounding our country. Do you think this would be a something that you would contemplate tackling in child essays, your resume writting endevors. Topics. I look forward to hearing from youi at [email protected] thank you and be blessed, In need of direction in south carolina. running your business, heading committees, director of orgs, those are great things to put on your resume. i was home for 5 yrs, and when i did my resume for re-entry, my achievements listed included managing our investmt portfolio, managing our rental props, coordinating our neighborhood activities (easter egg hunt, halloween costume contest, etc) and for paper volunteering in school (all true). of course it would help if you have good prior work experience, hopefully you can still provide at least 2 related refs. if not it could be the teacher whose class play you practically produced, or provided all the art props for, the pastor of the church where you were unpaid activities director). you could cite the happy topics, returns you achieved when you managed your portfolio. it would be helpful if you applied in an industry when you have prior experience. if you don't then you may want to go back to and cons of tourism essay, school. i know its scary, just suck it up, you'll be fine. Patricia in Naples, Florida.

OK just like the rest I have been a stay-at-home mom for 11 years. I'm now 32 I only happy essay topics have a high school diploma. European Union Coursework. I did attend some fire inspector classes. But do not have the happy topics, state certificate. I'm so lost not knowing how to start.

Is killing me. I don't even know want I want to child abuse essays, do. I started on essay topics, monster.com you can build your resume. One of the first things they ask is Resume title. This is me. The most scary thing is I need to find a job where I can support myself. Who will take me.

Will the army? lol. Julies in european coursework, Homewood, Illinois. NEVER THINK WEIGHT CAN KEEP YOU OUT OF A JOB. SKILLS,SKILLS AND MORE SKILLS! Mary Kelly in Lowell, Massachusetts. Rivet in happy essay, Alexandria, Louisiana said: I didn't start this blog, but happy to be apart of european union, it. :) I've been able to help many homemakers and happy essay topics I thank you for allowing me that opportunity. Please contiune to contact me and I'll do what I can to help. Hi, I trying to re-enter to thesis statement on schizophrenia, workforce (tutoring/teaching) after being a stay at home mom for the last 9 yrs and I have not actually taught in 13yrs. My work experience basically is my schooling and 1 yr of teaching then mom to essay, 5. I am curious about neglect essays, your fees for resumes.

Mine in quite straight forward but definitely needs a lot of finesse! C.J. in happy essay topics, Fort Worth, Texas. For anyone who contacts me and mentions this forum, I will charge $175 for a resume. I usually charge $250. You can see my resume writing page below: Edited by statement for paper on schizophrenia Host: Advertisement removed I own the topics, site and all of the material on the site was written by me (except for the Occupational Outlook Pages and one other page). That leaves 180 pages of resume, cover letter and psychiatric case studies job search information - all written by me. Happy Topics. Why does that matter?

It proves that I know what I'm doing. Anyone can say that they write resumes. I prove that I know this field inside and out. As it happens, I also happen to have a teaching certification for elementary education in Texas, so I have a lot of experience with the special language used in this particular field. Rivet's Resumes in on crm, Alexandria, Louisiana. Mary Kelly in Lowell, Massachusetts said: Hi, I trying to re-enter to topics, workforce (tutoring/teaching) after being a stay at home mom for the last 9 yrs and I have not actually taught in 13yrs. My work experience basically is my schooling and psychiatric case studies online 1 yr of teaching then mom to 5. I am curious about happy, your fees for resumes. Mine in quite straight forward but definitely needs a lot of finesse! I love your name. :) I am SO sorry for the delay, but still having Internet problems with outages all over town from the hurricane. Hopefully, it is on for good now at pros of tourism essay, my home office! I work with moms in similar situations, just like yours, everyday and happy topics want to help you.

If you don't mind, send me an email at neglect child essays, contact info removed and we can continue to chat. Topics. :) DeAnne in Columbus, OH. Sher in dissertation on crm, Perth, Australia said: I am feeling so discounted right now! I think I have been kidding myself thinking that I was valued as a mother, as now that the time has come for the kids to enter into pre-school, the whole world seems to be asking me when are you getting back to work? They say things like you must be so bored, how do you stand it, what do you do all day, and I am actually flabergasted by their assumptions that I am yearning to get back into the work force. Happy Topics. I am not! Not only do I lose the time with my kids, but my life will become totally crazy as I try to keep up with 5 kids, a new job, keeping the house clean and groceries bought and, oh yes, being available to entertain my husband after working all day at a 'job' and then working all evening with the house and dissertation on crm kids. I am so pissed off! One of my idols is my Grandmother, passed away now, that she stayed home with her family for her whole life. At any time they could walk through that door and she would be there to listen, to feed, to encourage, to help.

And her family appreciated this, and recognized it as a dying trade- that of family care. Well, those days are long gone, and it is happy topics off to the headhunters I go, to find value in pros and cons of tourism essay, myself. I agree with you 100 percent. Most of the pressure to go back is actually coming from my husband. My going back to happy, work will relieve his stress. Who cares about who will take care of the kids when they are home. Thesis Statement For Paper On Schizophrenia. Exactly why would I want to sign up for happy essay topics another full time job? He does not have a good track record of helping around the house. michelle Wilson in Lenexa, Kansas. Sher in dissertation on crm, Perth, Australia said: I am feeling so discounted right now!

I think I have been kidding myself thinking that I was valued as a mother, as now that the time has come for the kids to enter into pre-school, the whole world seems to be asking me when are you getting back to work? They say things like you must be so bored, how do you stand it, what do you do all day, and topics I am actually flabergasted by their assumptions that I am yearning to get back into the work force. Child. I am not! Not only do I lose the time with my kids, but my life will become totally crazy as I try to keep up with 5 kids, a new job, keeping the house clean and groceries bought and, oh yes, being available to entertain my husband after working all day at a 'job' and essay then working all evening with the house and kids. Neglect Child Abuse. I am so pissed off! One of my idols is my Grandmother, passed away now, that she stayed home with her family for her whole life. At any time they could walk through that door and she would be there to listen, to feed, to encourage, to help. Essay Topics. And her family appreciated this, and recognized it as a dying trade- that of dissertation proposal on crm, family care. Well, those days are long gone, and topics it is off to the headhunters I go, to find value in myself. I am looking to get a job. Neglect Abuse. I have been at home for 10 years.

I am angry too. We have four kids but money is happy essay tight. I read your column and child abuse i too had so many of your feelings and reactions of society devaluing motherhood. How are you today? I live in the USA, Kansas to happy essay, be exact. Resume Assistant in BH, California. Hi there hzl lara in Staten Island, New York, this seems more like a SELF-CONFIDENCE issue than. a resume technique issue.

So here's my thoughts. - Use the MOMENTUM of your success, while you still have it. approach your boss and have him craft for you a letter of reference. You might consider typing this up yourself - be sure to studies online, mention the. skills you've acquired and the challenges you overcome in the role. - You might also want to happy essay, approach those who you worked with and pros and cons of tourism essay have. them write a Character Reference (this a POWERFUL tool that is often.

Now armed with these two new pieces of content, get to work crafting. your RESUME - don't obssese over it. Just get something out there. into the topics, job market. The good news is you've already proved to yourself and your boss. that you can 'Do it!' So your self-esteem issues are irrational. Judy in Forest Hills, New York. I have been a stay at home mom for 2 years now. I have a BA in studies, Accounting. Happy Essay. When I left my last job I was earning 54,000 a year. Now, I am ready to return to work.

Should I ask for 54k? Or should I take a pay cut to 50k? I'm really confused and have had lots of design essay topics, arguements with my husband of essay, this matter. Pros Of Tourism. He thinks I should stick with the essay topics, 54k! But I'm wondering if I get a job offer for 50k should I take it? Am I short changing myself? Help! Please, Help Me! Thank you, SAHM in Forest Hills.

C.J. in Arlington, Texas. Before deciding what you should or should not take, find out what the market says your skills are worth. Until you receive an offer, you're wasting a lot of time arguing over something that you have little control over - and more importantly - have no way to know what your skills are worth to prospective employers. Create a great resume, write an awesome cover letter and apply for open positions. Only after you interview and are offered a job will you gain a full understanding of what kind of salary you can expect. I would recommend a functional resume format highlighting your skills and achievements at the top, then education next then employment afterward. You want to focus on what you can do rather than how long ago you did it. For more information, feel free to dissertation proposal, peruse this site:

Resume Assistant in happy essay, BH, California. C.J. Has some good points. The most IMPORTANT areas you NEED to hone up are your. INTERVIEWING skills (you need to ramp up your VALUE) and your RESUME (you need to demonstrate your VALUE. Unless you are applying for a job in government or.

academia, your POTENTIAL employer most likely has 15. to 20 percent more in the budget allocated to dissertation on crm, the role. than they will originally OFFER. What's more If you present a POWERFUL campagin your. employer WILL excpect you to NEGOTIATE your salary. Or you can NEGOTIATE other benefits such as more holidays, better conditions etc. - Know the worth for your position in the marketplace.

- Breakdown how you meet the attributes requried to do. - Show how you EXCEED the qualites and happy topics DESERVE a higher. compensation package due to the extra VALUE you bring to. Go in to the inteview but be PREPARED to negotiate when. they offer you the european union coursework, role.

I am feeling lost. Although I have read through all the comments (that by the way were really helpful) I am still feeling lost and happy essay overwhelmed. I would like to design essay, make a resume and I am still unsure of what to do, how to put it, or even where to begin. I am currently working part time as a phone rep, I have just started my job and I am signed up with a temp agency. I know that in todays line of work almost everyone requires a resume. I have had numerous jobs in the past but they are pretty scattered and it doesn't look good. DAwn in Brooklyn, New York.

Judy in Forest Hills, New York said: I have been a stay at home mom for 2 years now. I have a BA in Accounting. When I left my last job I was earning 54,000 a year. Now, I am ready to return to work. Happy Essay. Should I ask for neglect essays 54k? Or should I take a pay cut to 50k? I'm really confused and have had lots of arguements with my husband of this matter. He thinks I should stick with the 54k!

But I'm wondering if I get a job offer for 50k should I take it? Am I short changing myself? Help! Please, Help Me! Thank you, SAHM in Forest Hills. I am a accountant and happy been actively seeking a full time position for the past two years after been laid off. Since I was not finding a full time position i took consulting positions which were a month and higher and essays continue looking for a full time position. Topics. The salary is low that were been offered to thesis, me so I did not take accept the position the market is volatile and apparently we are out there a dime a dozen so I now decided to happy essay, keep my options open.

Especially since we have now a financial crisis and yes I do have a Bachelors the network of who you know is a good help. Of Tourism. Keep positive and let them make you and offer then go from there. kathryn in happy topics, Mount Pleasant, South Carolina. Rivet- I am in need of a quick power resume - I have written you in the past. Your insight to others here on this post and compassion in statement for paper on schizophrenia, answering me lead me straight back to essay topics, your services. Is there a preferred method to speak with you so that we could organize my resume and get a final draft fairly soon. I appreciate that it is fast becoming holiday time and you may be overbooked. Please let me know of your availability soon. Thank you again for your time. Have a most wonderful day.

Kindest regards, stuck on resumes in South Carolina :) Rivet's Resumes in Alexandria, Louisiana. kathryn in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina said: Rivet- I am in need of a quick power resume - I have written you in the past. Your insight to others here on this post and compassion in answering me lead me straight back to european, your services. Happy. Is there a preferred method to speak with you so that we could organize my resume and get a final draft fairly soon. I appreciate that it is fast becoming holiday time and you may be overbooked. Please let me know of your availability soon. Thank you again for your time.

Have a most wonderful day. Kindest regards, stuck on resumes in South Carolina :) I actually do remember you because of your name. :) Mine was spelled with an e and I remember talking about that. European Coursework. :) Anyway, I am glad to hear from you again. Please do email me at: contact info removed I am looking forward to working with you and will MAKE the topics, time! You will be in european union coursework, good hands. :) And, thank you for essay your kind words.

I love what I do and always happy to psychiatric case, help.

Buy Essays Online from Successful Essay -
SparkNotes: Happy Days: Study Questions and Essay Topics

6 Things Attorneys and Law Students Need to Remove from Their Resumes ASAP If They Want to happy, Get Jobs with the Most Prestigious Law Firms. At the highest levels, legal recruiters put an incredible amount of thought into how you are perceived. You can drastically increase your odds of getting hired by thesis statement removing various items from your resume. If this is all too much for you … then just have your legal resume professionally done. See Attorney Resume. If you submit your resume here, I will review it and give you some feedback.

Overview. Topics. With a resume, you are applying to case, be a firm#39;s employee and go to work for them. Essay Topics. Your resume is essentially an application. Everyone in the legal community knows what going to Stanford Law School and being a second-year associate at Mayer Brown means. Everyone in pros of tourism essay, the legal community knows what going to University of Chicago and spending eight years at Kirkland Ellis means. If you are in law school and looking for your first job, everyone knows what going to Duke for college and being in the top half of your class at Columbia Law School means. While I hate to happy, be so generic, this is really (for the neglect child abuse essays, most part), the most important information for large law firms hiring laterally or hiring people out of law school.

Everything else on your resume presents a giant opportunity for you to mess up. The most important thing most big firm attorneys can do is strip down (and not puff up) their resumes . Essay Topics. The more crap that is on european there, the more reasons people can find not to hire you. If you take one thing from this article, you need to happy essay, understand that. Most large law firms do not like people who try to stick out. In their experience, these people can be problems: they will leave if they do not get lots of praise, may turn on the firm and undermine morale, are likely to on schizophrenia, seek unnecessary attention from clients (and may even try and steal them), and are most likely to leave if something better comes along. Being in a large law firm requires a lot of selflessness: You need to let partners, senior associates and others take credit for your hard work. You need to put in happy essay, time before large rewards come. Psychiatric Case Online. You need to topics, be working for the team and the group and not just your own self-interests. You need to be motivated to work hard even when there is no immediate benefit.

You need to stay with the law firm when things are bad and not leave at the first signs of trouble. If your resume gives any indication to law firms that you are anything other than a soldier, you are going to european union, look like an asshole and will have a difficult time getting hired. Essay Topics. It is coursework, not about you. It is never about essay topics, you. It is about the employer. 1. Too Many Personal Details.

Avid hunter and outdoorsman. Coursework. Depending on where you are located, a number of the people you are interviewing in are not going to happy essay, be too impressed with the fact that you enjoy killing animals in your spare time. This is not a good idea. While this may work in certain states more than others, it is essay topics, simply not smart to have on there. If you piss off just one interviewer, this will harm you. Member of the happy essay, First Baptist Church. Essay. Nothing wrong with being part of a church. However, if you are interviewing with a law firm in a large city, the essay, odds are pretty good you will be interviewing with gays, Jews and people of various religions and backgrounds. Broadcasting that you are part of a particular religion is not a good idea. Member of the gay law students association.

There is nothing wrong with being gay (and proud of neglect it!) but you need to happy, understand that many people in abuse essays, law firms may have very conservative views about essay topics, sexual orientation. Neglect Child. There are plenty of gay attorneys in happy, most law firms in big cities, but they got their jobs without advertising this on their resumes. There are people in every law firm that have prejudices against gays. Why would you put this on your resume? Member of the Black Law Students Association. Sadly, many law schools and pros essay recruiters urge people to put their race on happy their resumes so they will be more likely to be hired.

Their thinking is that broadcasting your race will make law firms more likely to hire you. What if the essay, firm has recently been sued for racial discrimination? What if the firm has hired a series of non-performers who were of a particular race? Your objective is to get a job. My experience has shown: If I send out two equally qualified attorneys who are black (same practice area, caliber of law schools and law firms), and happy one has a bunch of stuff about their race on their resume and the other does not, the person without the racial information is psychiatric studies online, more likely to get interviewed and hired. Topics. Discrimination? Maybe. Neglect Child Abuse Essays. Or, it could just be that the essay topics, law firm does not like the person playing the race card to design, try and get a leg up on topics the competition. Alternatively, interviewers want to feel the person got hired on thesis for paper on schizophrenia their merits and topics not because the and cons essay, resume advertised their race.

Member of the Muslim Law Students Association. Same logic as above. Why put something on your resume that is topics, going to possibly alienate others? After September 11th, I remember several people with this on their resumes that were blackballed in the entire city of New York and could not get jobs despite incredible qualifications. Abuse Essays. Obviously, there was discrimination going on essay there, but it would be insane to leave this on your resume. Case. Member of the Jewish Law Students Association. Anything that can alienate others should be removed from your resume. Missionary for happy essay, two years (LDS) in Brazil. Do Mormons approve of gays?

Weren#39;t blacks barred until the 1970s from holding the Mormon priesthood? You get the idea. Why risk alienating others? Married mother of three. Married? You are gorgeous but not that qualified. I#39;m moving on. I spend my life in this office and psychiatric case am looking for a potential mate to be my associate! Never a good idea to put this on your resume. Happy Topics. Don#39;t kill the neglect abuse essays, messenger here (this is topics, just how many attorneys think).

Three kids? Does that mean you are going to be jumping up during meetings to take phone calls from case your kids? Does that mean that that you are going to essay, miss work when they get sick? What if you cannot find childcare? Creative email address.

While I have taken a bit of liberty here, I#39;ve seen some emails like this in the recent past: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] . I#39;m not kidding. These are more common than you think. Thesis On Schizophrenia. If you were a billion dollar corporation hiring an attorney (or a law firm that hired attorneys to work on matters for essay topics, large corporations like this), would you want someone with an email address like this? Leave this stuff off of your resume. No one wants to see it. Make sure your personal email address is professional. Your work email address.

This is very common. Really? You want us to communicate with you at your work email address? What this says is pretty simple: c. Essay. I must not respect my employer very much. Happy Essay. d. I must not be very loyal. e. I must not care what my employer thinks of me. f. I do not care if my employer learns I am looking for a job on thesis statement for paper their time. g. Maybe I was fired and my employer knows I am looking which is why I don#39;t care (hey, I#39;m bad at happy, my job anyway!) h. I will do the dissertation on crm, same to you if you hire me! An email address like Harvard.edu, Stanford.edu, UChicago.edu, Princeton.edu, Yale.edu. You went to a prestigious college or law school! Good for you! What have you done since then?

Do you think you need to happy essay, advertise what a great school you went to? I went to statement for paper on schizophrenia, Ohio State you arrogant asshole! Get a Gmail or similar personal email address. There are people everywhere that use their law schools or colleges as a badge of superiority, and happy essay topics it pisses a lot of people off who do not have the same credentials. Design Essay Topics. Many people in large law firms grew up poor and worked very hard to get into prestigious state schools that their parents could afford and essay then worked very hard once they were in online, college. Princeton?

Are you kidding? 2. Irrelevant Work Experience and Education. Left a law firm and happy started a business (with a description of the business). Proposal. You started a business and failed? Sorry, our law firm does not hire people who fail. What#39;s wrong? You did not like practicing law? You think you are better than us? People leave law firms all the time to happy essay topics, start businesses and want to come back.

It is thesis statement for paper on schizophrenia, rare that large law firms will ever welcome these attorneys. Large law firms are sort of like medieval guilds from which you can never return once you leave. The biggest issue with leaving a large law firm is that, in almost 100% of the cases, the person who leaves to start his own business will do so again and be plotting their escape from the second they step back in the door. In addition, these people are a threat to partners because they could steal their business. These attorneys are rarely hired. This telegraphs a lack of deferring your wants to a group as well as other issues.

HOW TO TELL IF YOU ARE MORE OF AN ENTREPRENEUR THAN AN ATTORNEY: I know a guy that makes over $500,000 a year (in cash) washing windows in a suburb outside of Detroit. He has been doing this for decades. He has two pickup trucks and about $1,000 in equipment (4 or 5 ladders, some rags, squeegees and buckets). He hires people for $10 an hour to go to homes to clean windows during the spring and fall. He works about six months a year. Would you rather do this or work as an attorney for happy topics, $180,000 a year?

Personally, I would rather be an attorney due to the sense of a higher purpose, working with talented people and other reasons. Many people would rather run the window washing business. If this is you, you are far more of an entrepreneur than an neglect abuse essays, attorney. Took business courses while at happy topics, a law firm and got a certificate. Wait a minute. You took a six-week course in financial accounting while working full time as a litigation associate at Jones Day? Are you serious? I have seen intellectual property attorneys list real estate courses they took at New York University Law School and corporate attorneys list courses they took in How to be an entrepreneur.

Anything that shows a lack of commitment to being an attorney should not be on there. If you are a tax attorney that took a bunch of classes in tax law, that should be on your resume. Just do not put anything on there that is likely to detract from union coursework showing your commitment to being an attorney. Too much emphasis on what you did as an undergraduate. You were in a fraternity?

You must be the happy essay topics, type of person who made it difficult for me to sleep when you were partying all night while I was trying to get good grades in college. Design Essay Topics. If you played a varsity sport in college, or were president of some non-polarizing student organization (think CHESS CLUB and not REPUBLICANS AGAINST ABORTION) then it is fine to happy essay, have this on essay topics your resume. In general, though, no one cares about: Your race Your religion Your pro-feminist leanings Your socialist leanings Your political affiliation Your sexual orientation. Why on earth would you put any club, organization or other information on essay topics your resume that would force an interviewer to choose sides? Wars, protests and killings occur due to european, peoples#39; passion for one religion, political affiliation and other organizations. Leave this off your resume. Jobs prior to law school that are irrelevant or do not help to show you in a good light. If you worked for three years at a top American accounting firm, law firm, or investment bank prior to law school, this is good. It shows your commitment to being part of the labor force and working hard.

If you worked as a waiter, nanny, or some other less-than-serious job, this is essay topics, unlikely to impress employers. If you were in proposal on crm, the military, a policeman, fireman, or did something else that society values, then that position is fine to leave on your resume. You just do not want anything on there that shows you are not a high performer. Happy. Bar in a different state despite the fact that you have only european union ever worked in happy essay, one state. Many attorneys take the bar exam in the state they are from and where they are working. Someone from California working in New York may take the California Bar Exam in addition to european union coursework, the New York Bar Exam. Someone in Chicago may take the bar exam in Florida. This does not help you. Having a bar in a different jurisdiction (unless this is essay topics, where you are applying) simply shows that you are interested in and cons of tourism essay, working somewhere else and probably will at happy topics, some point. Anything that does not show your 100% commitment to design topics, the location where you are working is happy essay topics, suspect and can disqualify you from jobs.

Take this off your resume. Parenting time between jobs. Women sometimes take years off between jobs. In the experience of 95% of legal employers, if a woman takes more than a year off, she is (1) unlikely to come back to the workforce for long, or (2) is likely to jump around to pros of tourism, jobs seeking less and less accountability when she does come back. Law firms want people who are 100% committed and willing to happy essay topics, work hard. Union Coursework. If you took off more than a few months after having children, law firms will assume that you were not 100% committed to your firm and its clients. Your class rank and grade point average (unless it is topics, extraordinary) . Many attorneys are proud to essay, have graduated in the top half of topics their class or earned a 3.0 grade point average.

The problem with doing something like this is that it draws attention to the fact that you were nowhere near the best. Why on earth would a large law firm hire you if you are not the best? RULES FOR WHEN TO LIST CLASS RANK AND GRADE POINT AVERAGE ON RESUME. Top 10 law school: If you were in child abuse essays, the top 20% this is fine. Essay. I still do not recommend this, though. If you were in the top 10%, I recommend this. Top 11-25 law school: Top 10% and above is OK. I recommend this, though, in design essay topics, the top 5% only. Happy Topics. Second-tier law school: Top 5%. Third-tier law school: Top 5%. Fourth-tier: Only list if you were #1 through #5 in your class.

Skills that everyone should have as an attorney. You are being paid to case online, analyze complex legal matters as an attorney. Topics. Putting on your resume that you understand Westlaw and Lexis, or are proficient in union, Microsoft Word is insane. I see this every day, however. Please get this off your resume. You make yourself look really stupid when you list this on happy topics your resume. European Union. If you are a person with a high school education applying to work in a records room, this is fine. It does not belong on the resume of an topics, attorney seeking a position in a major US law firm, however. Grades in law school classes (or worse yet, college classes).

This is something I see all the time too. No one cares. If you take the time to talk about pros essay, your best grades, people will assume that the rest of them were not that good. Leave this off. It makes you look like you are not big firm material. Classes you took in law school. No one cares about this either. If you list this, you look weak as well. The fact that you took corporations in law school does not qualify you to happy, be a corporate attorney . Your mind, ability to think, motivation and a bunch of other factors are more relevant to this than anything else. Titles of papers and theses that you wrote in college or law school that show anything other than your commitment to essay topics, practicing law. For whatever reason, people continually put this stuff on their resume, and it is happy, not helpful.

If you are a patent attorney and wrote about something science-related that#39;s great; however, for the most part, looking like an intellectual is not the smartest thing you can do. Proposal On Crm. With the exception of appellate attorneys, most attorneys are not that intellectual and are expected to reach conclusions in a direct way without massive analysis. I have seen attorneys list topics like: Why Corporations are Cheating Americans Out of happy essay topics a Middle Class Life An Analysis of Female Genital Mutilation Ceremonies in the African Subcontinent Why Gays and Lesbians Need Separate Proms: A Case for Separate But Equal in Public Education Why Black Reparations Should be Priority #1 of the Obama Administration Plato v. Socrates and the Foundations of Western Empiricism An attorney sitting in a small office in a high rise who has been working 50 hours a week for proposal, decades for happy essay topics, demanding clients in an ultra-competitive environment has no time for coursework, that nonsense. If you are sitting around writing that sort of stuff while he is topics, proofreading a 200-page stock prospectus for the eighth time at 2:00 a.m. on dissertation on crm Sunday morning, you are not going to identify with him. He also does not have much time for people with these sorts of interests. In addition, why are you interested in happy, this crap anyway? A ridiculous regurgitation of stuff everyone in european, your position does. There are certain things every litigator does (respond to discovery, conduct legal research, write memos, draft motions, draft discovery and review documents). Happy Essay Topics. Putting this on your resume makes you look like a moron. Union Coursework. Get it off there! If you drafted an appeal to the US Supreme Court, or did a trial you can put this on topics there.

Other than that, everyone knows what Litigation Associate at abuse essays, Morrison Foerster means. If you have specific experience (environmental law, intellectual property litigation and other subject matter expertise), then it is useful to leave this information on your resume. It is just not a good idea to have mundane tasks on your resume that everyone who has this position does. This is no different than a waiter writing Waited on tables on their resume. Use of colors and fancy/unusual fonts. For some people, their resume becomes an happy, art project. For attorneys and design essay topics law students applying to large law firms, their experience speaks for happy, itself. If you draw attention to yourself with crazy fonts and for paper on schizophrenia colors, you are just going to look weird. Topics. It would be no different than wearing a pink suit to a funeral when everyone else is wearing black.

You are applying to work in a giant law firm and be part of a group of european union people who are (1) conforming, (2) working together and (3) basically pretty dry. If your resume looks too different or strange, people are going to assume you are strange. You do not want to look strange. Your objective is to get a job. Listing words for HR software on the top of the essay topics, resume. Proposal. Someone out there is telling attorneys to essay topics, do this. European Union. I have literally seen resumes with words like this at the top right under the person#39;s name: attorney, lawyer, counselor, litigation, law firm attorney, Westlaw, Lexis, AV Rated.

Huh. If you are the one doing this to legal resumes, PLEASE STOP! You are doing incredible amounts of essay damage to pros and cons, good people. Putting your objective on the resume. Happy Essay. This one confuses me so much. Let me make something clear: Most law firms where the average partner makes over of tourism, $1 million a year ASSUME that everyone wants to topics, work there. You do not need to put something like some of the statements I have seen on your resume: Objective: To get a job with a major US law firm.

Objective: To work at union coursework, an international law firm with a strong patent practice. Objective: To find a law firm that affords me the essay, opportunity to abuse essays, have work-life balance while working on sophisticated matters. Shut up! No one cares what your objective is. In addition, if your objective is to simply work at a huge law firm then why us? Your resume should get you in the door and happy essay then allow you to make your case. Psychiatric Case Online. No giant law firm is going to hire you with this crap on your resume.

If you are applying for a high-paying and topics demanding job with a giant law firm, that is your objective. Do not waste space on your resume with this. Putting References Available upon Request on the resume. Are you kidding? If you are interviewing for a $250,000 a year job (or one with the potential to coursework, pay that much in a few years), you better believe you will need references. The law firm is likely to review all of your social media profiles, run a light background check and find out essay topics what they can about neglect child, you before ever hiring you (and some cases even before bringing you in the door for happy topics, an interview). You better believe you will need references. Do not waste any law firm#39;s time putting this on your resume. In addition, it sounds pretty presumptuous. Putting a summary of yourself on on crm your resume. Happy Topics. Here are some that come to mind I#39;ve seen recently: Ivy league-educated corporate attorney currently practicing at the law firm ranked as the 32nd largest in psychiatric studies, the world.

Fearsome, aggressive and tenacious litigator able to bond easily with clients and opposing counsel. (This was a first-year attorney.) Great! Again, no one cares. Is that how you see yourself: Ivy league-educated? Most of our attorneys went to happy topics, the University of Minnesota. You sound like a pompous asshole! Our law firm is not even in the top 200 largest law firms. Is that all that matters to you? Why are you applying here? Patent Attorneys. You should put together a list of patents you have written or assisted with.

You should always have this second page attached. Long, professional scientific resumes (a second resume) are also sometimes requested by law firms. Corporate and Real Estate Attorneys. Deals and pros transactions you have worked on (with names of clients omitted). You can send this regardless of whether it is happy essay topics, asked for (and should). Litigators. Psychiatric. Many law firms will ask for topics, writing samples. Thesis Statement On Schizophrenia. Copies of briefs you have signed that you are proud of are fine to send (when asked). Cooking Animals Reading historical Judaic literature Spending time with your family Volunteering at church Horseback riding Polo Golf If you have benign interests like cooking, this is happy essay, not going to impress most law firms.

In general, I recommend leaving your interests off. You should generally only have interests on your resume that are relevant to the job. Otherwise, leave them off. Neglect Child Essays. Using giant words that not everyone knows. Attorneys are paid to communicate clearly and concisely. Judges, corporations and others that they are dealing with are not interested in hearing words that draw attention to the attorney and away from whatever the issue is. Happy Essay Topics. Your resume should not use large words that draw attention to your vocabulary. No one cares. You are being hired to serve others and communicate clearly and concisely. Essay. Using adjectives to describe yourself. Attorneys like to call themselves things like detail-oriented and hard workers, for example.

You need to keep in essay, mind that when you are applying for jobs where the upper income bracket could be over $1 million, and you have an outside shot at this, any positive adjective you could possibly use (outside the box thinker… blah, blah, blah …) is european union coursework, already assumed. Happy. You are competing with the best. Do you think a professional boxer would have a resume that describes him as aggressive, motivated and hard hitting? If someone is getting in the ring and getting beat up and beating others up, this is assumed. Case Studies Online. Don#39;t weaken your profile with the use of a bunch of essay adjectives. Too many words.

Many attorneys love to write and talk. No one wants to read a long diatribe of case online a resume that goes into unnecessary detail about you in a ton of words. If you have to say a lot, many attorneys will assume that something is wrong with you. You need to communicate in your resume with brevity and make it easy for people to read and understand. You also do not want to use a lot of words in your resume when you could say the same thing in fewer words. Topics. Saying less is saying more because it shows (1) you can edit your work down and (2) you have enough confidence in pros, yourself to not overdo it.

Including testimonials in the body of your resume. Quotes from superiors and others should not go in your resume. Quotes from reviews often go in happy topics, peoples#39; resumes as well. Not a good idea. This makes you look desperate for neglect child abuse essays, attention. Happy Essay Topics. The most confident attorneys have strength that comes from within and are not dependent on others for their validation. Using words the neglect child abuse, wrong way (or misspelling them). Your resume is no different than a legal brief, a corporate document, or a patent.

A mistake in it could be very serious and literally cost you interviews and jobs. Understanding the difference between various meanings of similar-sounding words is also a huge issue that can cost you jobs. Here are some of the biggest screw-ups I see that have hurt attorneys (that are never caught by spell-checkers and make you look dumb): Learn the difference between Principal and Principle Learn the difference between Discreet and Discrete Learn the difference between Precede and Proceed Learn the essay, difference between Insure and Ensure Learn the difference between Adverse and case Averse Learn the difference between Eager and Anxious Learn the difference between Affect and Effect Learn the difference between Criteria and Criterion Spelling errors. Even more serious are spelling errors. If you have spelling errors, the odds are pretty good you will not be hired.

Just because you run a spell check does not mean you will catch every spelling error. Omitting exact dates. You need the month and year, not just the year. Attorneys who were at a job a few months, or lost a job for one reason or another, like to essay topics, put in years for employment dates rather than months and the year. Attorney interviewers are smart and will generally ZOOM IN on this information and find out why the attorney did this. They will always assume the worst ! If you worked at some place for a short time, that is fine. You do not need to design, cover it up. Trying to hide something makes you look weak and sneaky and could cost you a job. Inappropriate dates. On a weekly basis, I see the following: Attorneys with dates on their resumes indicating they started as an associate at a major law firm a decade before they even graduated from law school.

Attorneys who have the same date for happy essay topics, two different jobs. Attorneys where the dates indicate they graduated from law school before college. You get the idea. This needs to stop! Attorneys with large law firms are paid to look for errors and root them out. You need to have at least three or four people review your resume carefully for things you may have missed.

Your resume is an extremely important document, and one typo can doom you! 5. Lying or Exaggerating on psychiatric online Your Resume. If you lie about your hours billed at your previous firm, you will generally not be fired because your former employer will not cooperate with another firm in disclosing this information. However, you will not be trusted, and this will do long-term damage to essay, your career. If you are caught lying (severely) about how much business you have as a partner, you will generally lose your job and have a difficult time in the legal community thereafter. If you lie about pros of tourism, why you left your existing position, you will in happy essay topics, almost all likelihood not lose your job, and european union coursework your reputation will not suffer too much. In some cases, though, the firm may go ballistic.

If a firm learns you were fired while they are interviewing you, they will generally not hire you. Attorneys should never lie on their resume and doing so is very dangerous. You need to have the trust and the respect of the people you are working with. 6. Saying Anything Negative About Any Former Employer. When I was growing up, my mother decided to happy, retire from her government job. She had worked for the government for over two decades and started applying for and cons essay, various jobs. She figured that it would not be too long before she found a new position, and she was bored working in a drab, government office with a bunch of unenthusiastic employees. She took a course on resume construction. She hired an expert to advise her on her resume.

She began spending hours in the living room perfecting her resume each night (I am getting old and am sorry to report she did this on a typewriter, as we did not yet have a computer). The completed resume was several pages long and happy essay had all sorts of action verbs and other aspects to design topics, it that described her limited experience in one organization in incredible terms. Topics. The completed resume contained: Tons of bullets, large words, massive amounts of formatting, things she had done decades ago, and, all sorts of irrelevant information. Her resume could easily have been one page. It did not need to have all this detail. On Schizophrenia. It would take a person an hour to go through it and topics fully understand it. What do you think are the most important things attorneys and law students should include in proposal, their resumes to get top law firm jobs? Why are law firms so particular about what they expect in attorney and law student resumes? CURIOUS ABOUT COVER LETTERS? See the topics, following for more information about attorney cover letters: Interested in Learning More About Attorney Resumes?

See more articles from pros and cons BCG Attorney Search here: AGREE/DISAGREE? SHARE COMMENTS ANONYMOUSLY! We Want to Hear Your Thoughts! Tell Us What You Think!! Download Article as PDF Email a Colleague Printable Version.

Share of Facebook Share of essay topics Twitter. Click here to read about the benefits of being part of the BCG Attorney Search Family.

Custom Essay Writing Service -
Being Happy Essay Examples | Kibin

essay topic examples You’ve spent quite a bit of time in happy essay, your English classes writing argumentative essays, and you’ve even gotten pretty good at writing on the topics your instructor assigns. But when it comes to choosing your own argumentative essay topics, you draw a blank. It’s not that there aren’t any good topics to choose from, but you start over-thinking it, wondering if each topic is too cliche, overdone, or just not good enough. Chances are, all you need to thesis on schizophrenia, do is relax and find a topic you’re passionate about and, of course, one that is debatable.

Why Pick Debatable Argumentative Essay Topics? Photo by David Hume Kennedy via Gerald R. Ford Library. The name of the essay says it all– argumentative . It would be a lot easier to write an essay on something that people generally agree on, but that’s not really the point of an argumentative essay. It’s important to choose debatable argumentative essay topics because you need opposing points that you can counter with your own points. Happy Essay Topics! The world isn’t black and on crm, white–there are a lot of gray areas, which is happy essay good because that means there are a lot of topics you can choose from. I have listed 50 argumentative essay topics below, phrased as questions, to help get you started. I’ve separated the design essay topics, topics into happy topics, five categories–legal, moral, social, media and family–and included a helpful link for each topic.

Feel free to use the topics for pros and cons, your own essay, or as inspiration to essay topics, create your own original topic. 10 Legal Argumentative Essay Topics. Argumentative essay topics about legal matters are a popular choice. These types of topics can include laws that you would want to create, change or completely abolish. They can also discuss certain benefits or negative aspects of existing laws.

You don’t have to get super technical with legal argumentative essays, but be sure to design essay topics, do your research on what the current laws about your chosen topic actually say. After all, you don’t want to suggest a changing a law that’s already been changed in the way you want. Should cigarettes and other tobacco products be outlawed? Should prostitution be legal? Do the benefits of medical marijuana justify its legality? Is the drinking age appropriate (should it be lower, higher, or stay the same)? Should nuclear weapons be outlawed worldwide? Should the United States put more restrictions on topics gun ownership and use? At what age should girls have access to birth control without the consent of their parents? Does outlawing controlled substances only create a larger black market? Should corporations be granted personhood?

In what situations, if any, does a woman have a right to an abortion? 10 Moral Argumentative Essay Topics. Moral argumentative essay topics are some of the easiest to get carried away with. Union Coursework! They can cover a variety of moral dilemmas, from topics animal testing to the death penalty. These topics tend to be very debatable because everyone has different opinions–and justifications for those opinions–on what they think is right or wrong. If you’re talking about human or animal rights, and design essay, it’s something you’re very passionate about, it’s tempting to let your emotions take over. Happy Essay Topics! While it’s good to be passionate in an argumentative essay, remember to keep your thoughts focused and organized. It’s definitely worth your time to create an outline so you don’t stray off topic. Photo by John Snape via flickr. Is animal testing necessary?

Should consumers buy items from countries that endorse child labor? Do patients have a right to die via physician-assisted suicide? Should children’s beauty pageants be banned? Are nude photographs appropriate in museums that are open to dissertation proposal, the public? Should schools and businesses give more incentives for people to happy, do volunteer work? Are atheists less moral than theists? Does freedom of speech give people the right to use hate speech? Do people who commit heinous crimes deserve the death penalty? Do pre-employment drug tests infringe on personal privacy rights?

10 Social Argumentative Essay Topics. Social argumentative essay topics tend to on schizophrenia, overlap with legal and essay, moral topics, but deal more about how individuals act within society and what kinds of case online pressures society puts on individuals or groups of people. This is a pretty broad category, so there are a lot of happy essay topics to choose from and even more that you could create on thesis statement for paper on schizophrenia your own. If you get stuck on topics which topic to on crm, write about, consider something that personally affects you or someone close to you. This should make writing about that topic come more naturally. Just be sure to rely on topics facts and not on personal anecdotes, which are more appropriate to the narrative essay realm. Is there too much pressure on teenagers to go to college?

At what age should citizens be allowed to vote in the United States? Should more rights be given to immigrants? Can heterosexual men and women truly be friends with no hopes or expectations of anything more? In what case(s) could it be considered fair for a company to not hire a candidate who smokes cigarettes? Should the psychiatric, United States make English the official national language? Should women wear less revealing clothing in essay, order to on schizophrenia, curb men’s catcalling? Do prisoners deserve the essay, right to neglect abuse, vote? Should there be a legal curfew for minors?

Can online dating replace meeting a person in real life? 10 Advertising and Media Argumentative Essay Topics. Advertising and the media have become nearly inseparable from happy essay topics society as a whole. Dissertation On Crm! Essays written on these topics can include how media (television, news, movies, magazines, social media, etc.) affects society, and what should be allowed to be seen or heard through media and advertisements. Inspiration to create your own advertising or media argumentative essay topics isn’t hard to find. Happy Topics! Just turn on neglect child abuse essays a television and don’t change the channel when the topics, commercials come on. Pay close attention to all things electronic, and you’ll be sure to find something debatable about what you see. Photo by Rod Allday via Wikimedia Commons. Should sex be allowed to be portrayed on prime time television?

Where should networks draw the psychiatric case studies, line for violence on television? Should news shows talk about celebrities? Do journalists have a duty to topics, eliminate as much bias as possible? Is it acceptable for companies to for paper on schizophrenia, advertise in schools? In what situations should advertisements for alcohol and tobacco products be allowed? Should warnings and happy, side effects be made more clear in advertisements? Is print advertising obsolete? Do TV shows and movies have the responsibility of being more diverse? Are public service announcements effective? 10 Family Argumentative Essay Topics.

Argumentative essay topics covering family life and values are abundant. That’s because every family is different. Rules in families vary on a case-by-case basis, contrary to laws that govern a state or nation. Because each family is different, it’s hard to generalize in these types of essays. However, if you look into research on child development and psychology, marital psychology, and pros essay, personal stories from parents and their children, you can get enough information to make an essay topics argument for any of the topics below (or for a topic of your own). Photo by Eric Ward via Wikimedia Commons. Final Thoughts on Choosing Argumentative Essay Topics. As you can see, there are a lot of child essays debatable argumentative essay topics you can choose from happy topics (way more than are on this list). For more ideas, read 20 Persuasive Essay Topics to european union, Help You Get Started.

Once you’re ready to come up with a thesis, check out essay, these Argumentative Thesis Statement Examples. When you are picking your topic, keep in abuse, mind that it’s much easier to write about essay, something that you already have interest in–even if you don’t know a whole lot about it. Researching the topic will allow you to learn more about what fascinates you, and if you pick something you actually like , writing the essay will be more enjoyable. If you’ve wrapped up your argument, but you think there may be a few holes in your logic, send your essay over to on schizophrenia, the Kibin editors. They’ll help give you the happy essay, winning edge in whatever you’re debating. Psst. Proposal! 98% of Kibin users report better grades!

Get inspiration from over 500,000 example essays. About the Author. Eden Meirow is a self-employed freelance writer with a passion for English, history and education. You can find her on topics Google+. Thank you for pros, these! I appreciate that you divided the essay, topics into type! Awesome!

Glad you found what you were looking for. #128578; Hello Naomi, what will be a good Hook for Argumentative essay about anti immigrants. Essay Topics! I want prove them wrong and show them posative side from happy topics immigrants, thanks for the help. Hi Abdul–I’m not sure *who you’re proving wrong? However, if you are writing a pro-immigrant essay, I would suggest starting with an studies emotional hook. A hook that makes the story of immigration a HUMAN story is a compelling story.

Thank you for the help and the quick feedback! Please give me an example. Happy Essay! Is the hook on the title or on the body? Thanks. The hook is the first sentence of your intro paragraph. Hey, I have an essay arguementative assay due and I have NOOO idea what to do it on can u help? Btw I’m 14 so it needs to be school appropriate.? Hiya– so I think the important thing would be to choose a topic that you are actually interested in.

At 14, and sorry if I’m stereotyping you due to happy essay topics, your age, perhaps a good argument would be to of tourism, discuss the effects of video games on essay topics young people. Here is union coursework a great resource to help you: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/effects-of-video-games-essay-sources/ I looked @ the ideas but I’m still not sure. What would be a good resource for supporting the opinion that physician-assisted suicide is morally wrong? I’m having a hard time choosing a new topic for my argumentative essay.

I was writing on how smoking should be outlawed but my professor told me she couldn’t help me on this and happy essay topics, it was a hard topic to argue about. Can you please help. It sounds like your teacher wants you to get more specific than that topic (which, to be fair, is pretty broad). A more specific version might be: In what case(s) could it be considered fair for european union coursework, a company to not hire a candidate who smokes cigarettes? Or you could argue that more cities should enact smoking bans which disallow smoking in happy essay, our near public places (look at laws in California and Colorado for psychiatric case studies, example). I need to write an argumentative research paper about essay topics, 3000 words. European Union! Do you have any suggestions for a topic that I can find so much things to write about? I hope that one of the happy essay topics, 50 above topics will get you thinking about what you want to write about. My biggest piece of advice is essay definitely choose a topic that you care about, otherwise you are really going to struggle getting 3000 words down. Think about the happy, topics that get you fired up during your regular day-to-day life–maybe you can turn one of those topics into an argument.

Speaking of 3k words, here’s a good post on making an essay longer (without adding useless fluff): https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-make-an-essay-longer/ I’m sorry to hear that. Maybe you’ll find this post to be helpful in your quest for the perfect topic: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/good-persuasive-essay-topics/ Same I have to do that. Psychiatric Case! I need to write 3 essays and I 5 days to do it need HELP and essay, I’m 15.

Hi Dyson–eep that’s a lot of abuse essays in a short amount of time. You’re going to happy essay, want to stay organized. Check out this post with 7 different outline templates that you could use: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/7-essay-outline-templates-get-essay-going/ Thank you for that it really helps me. You’re welcome.

Thanks for reading! Hi, I was hoping to design essay, get some advice on an argumentative essay. Happy Essay Topics! My argument is dissertation proposal on crm broad and about Self-harm and Suicide, how can I find a specific direction to follow it I only have 2 days to essay, write a 6 page essay. Union! Do you have any tips or advice to help me specify my topic or where to even start? Can you please help? Hi i need to write 7-10 page argumentive essay and i don’t have any idea can you help me what is it good to write about? contact me.I do help students write their essay. I will appreciate. sweet! Thanks for the comment.

Hi there. My name is Lisa. Do you need any help with your homework? I am available for help and I will be glad to help. Contact me for non-plagiarized, well formatted researched work, and always on happy essay topics time. Thank you in neglect child abuse essays, advance. I have to right a research essay that will end up over the course be a 7 to 8 page essay and I can not think of a topic it has to be arguable…. Happy! Have any idea what topic would be good? The 50 topics in this post should lead you to case studies online, something good. The trick is to choose a topic that you are interested in so that you have a chance to possibly even *enjoy the process of happy researching and writing. Remember, an arguable topic means that you could conceivably argue both sides (or more than one side).

This post covers writing an thesis statement on schizophrenia argumentative thesis statement and also has more topic ideas: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/thesis-statement-examples/ This is literally the same thing i’m going thru for happy topics, english 202. It has to end up being 7 to dissertation proposal on crm, 8 pages and it has to be a argumentative research essay. Year 10 800 words essays and these wont make enough. Don’t despair. You can do it. #128578; Hi Naomi. I am looking for help in formulating a thesis (a good argument) for a 3000 word research paper on the following ” Discuss the social and cognitive consequences on bilingualism and topics, multilingualism” . Any assistance rendered would be greatly appreciated. Thank you #128578;

A basic framework for your thesis statement will outline the european union, points that you want to defend throughout your paper. Essay Topics! It may look something like this: The social and cognitive consequences of bilingualism and multilingualism include CONSEQUENCE 1, CONSEQUENCE 2, and neglect child, CONSEQUENCE 3. Or maybe you want to take it a step further and argue that biilingual is socially and cognitively BENEFICIAL, so your framework would be: The social and essay, cognitive benefits of bilingualism and multilingualism are many and include BENEFIT 1, BENEFIT 2, and BENEFIT 3. Your first research goal would be to uncover the consequences (or benefits) that you can defend with evidence , perhaps you want to discuss research related to multilingualism and aging and how it 1) prevents cognitive decline 2) staves off Alzheimers and thesis statement for paper on schizophrenia, 3) something else you can find perhaps more social than cognitive here. Once you have the points you want to defend in essay, place, you can refine your thesis statement so that it is has a more organic structure than the neglect essays, list framework I provided.

Thank you so much ! Of course! Thanks for reading. #128578; Hi Naomi. I have started writing the happy topics, paper. Pros And Cons! However, I am having difficulties with the organization of my paper. Is it possible that you can proof read what I have so far and give me tips on how to properly organize the essay? It would be greatly appreciated. It’s fantastic that you understand the value of essay having someone proofread your essay.

While I can’t do this for you (not enough time in my schedule), you have come to the right place. Our editors are available 24/7 to check your essay for organization, clarity, grammar and more. You can learn more about that service here: https://www.kibin.com/essay-editing-proofreading. I have to do 700-900 word essays a week and I loose my nerve a lot. but trust me, it can be worse… Good luck on your writing though!–I’m sure you need it more than me… i have to neglect child abuse essays, do a 10-15 page essay single spaced. Pinterest tells me that if you want an happy topics essay to seem longer, highlight all the periods, and essay, change the font size from happy topics 12 to neglect abuse, 14. I can promise you that most professors are on to this trick! If you go into an essay well-prepared, you should be able to hit your word count without resorting to tricks like this, which are often more time-consuming than doing a little extra writing in the first place #128578; I am writing an essay 1800 minimum word essay and for some topics there will be enough you just have to be well prepared. So true! If you’re armed with plenty of sources and essay, make a solid outline to plan your paper, it’s much easier to topics, reach your target word count #128578; Here are the basic steps you need to take to execute an argumentative essay:

1) pick your topic–this post is a good place to start. 2) do your research–https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/writing-a-research-paper/ 3) formulate a thesis statement–https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-write-a-thesis-statement/ 4) write an outline–https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/argumentative-essay-outline/ 5) draft your paper–https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/essay-formatting-survival-guide/

6) edit your paper –https://www.kibin.com/essay-editing-proofreading. 7) turn it in and celebrate your accomplishment! three claims right. Yes, three claims is a nice round number (in some cases you could do more or less, depending on design essay topics the specific requirements and length of your paper). Hey, i Have to submit a 2000 word argumentative essay by tomorrow afternoon on happy inspiration vs infringement and so far I’ve written only 200. Could you please tell me what all points i could include? Just saw this and child abuse, it looks like “tomorrow afternoon” has arrived.

I hope that you were able to come up with some good points. This makes me think of essay topics Walt Disney and how all of topics his characters came from previously dreamed up characters (from Grimm and others), and how later on essay (in the 90s) Disney led the neglect, charge in more restrictive copyright laws. That would be one case study I would use for a topic like this. That is awesome to hear. Thanks for your comment! thank you Naomi for this. hi Naomi, me and my partner have no idea on what are topic will be, based on our courses. I’m studying entrepreneurship and she is studying computer science. Happy Essay Topics! it has been 2 months and yet we cannot come up with an idea on case studies what will be our topic. please help us for we are desperate. we would be so thankful if you’l help us a little bit.

I’m not quite sure what you are asking for. Are you trying to happy essay topics, find a topic for european coursework, a research paper that is related to both computer science and entrepreneurship? I hope so, because that is the question I’m attempting to answer here. What you choose will largely depend on where your interests are. You two would do well to happy essay, sit down and brainstorm a list of potential ideas and then do some preliminary research to thesis statement for paper, see if you can find information to support your project. For example, my initial brainstorm of topics might look like: -what role do robotics play in business? -what softwares are essential for happy essay, running a scalable startup? -will emerging technologies lead to a jobless economy? -will emerging technologies lead to a new type of job market? -should computer science students be required to thesis for paper, take business classes (since most startups require both tech savvy and business understanding)? Then I’d do some initial research on my favorite two ideas to happy, find out if any of them have enough material to support a full research paper.

For example, I found this source http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/5673619/?reload=true that could support my last topic idea (computer sci students taking biz classes). I think that you may be struggling a bit because “computer science” and “entrepreneurship” or both broad disciplines that cover a variety of topics. You might find this post helpful for you to narrow down your idea: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-narrow-a-topic/ this article is great and thesis on schizophrenia, also helped me a lot for my project….but i am currently writing a novel and i need some pointers for it…..would you be able to topics, help. The novel is for paper a fan-fic on the original series Percy Jackson… Congrats on starting the essay topics, rewarding project of writing your own novel. European Union Coursework! The best advice for happy essay, writing a novel is neglect abuse just sitting down and writing it. You may be tempted to make up excuses such as not having enough time or not feeling like it’s coming out as you want it to, but if you’re serious about this, you’ll set those excuses aside and just write. Your first draft does not have to essay, be perfect.

In fact it won’t be perfect. It will likely be a giant mess. So you need to pros of tourism, be okay with that fact and just get through it. Essay! Set a word count goal for union, every day, and every week. Happy Essay! A final novel is statement about 70,000-100,000 words so keep that in mind! It’s a marathon. Once you have a draft, you can go back and revise it… again and again until it’s right. were recquired to essay, do 1500 word essay and i didnt know what topic I can choose. Child Essays! But thank you for this, it gave me an essay idea. I’m so glad you found it helpful! Thanks for reading.

Naomi help me please? i’am looking for the disadvantages of a physical store and found only minor things. i wanted to find a disadvantage that can put up a fight. Do you mean the disadvantages of shopping at a physical store or of design essay owning one? I assume you mean shopping at one, so here are a couple ideas off the top of my head: – Unless you live nearby, you have to pay to travel there (gas, wear and tear on topics your car). – There is a higher risk that the store will be out of the item you need (or won’t have the right size, type, flavor, etc.) due to on crm, limited inventory. – Prices may be higher due to happy essay topics, overhead costs (rent, utilities, etc.) compared to online-only establishments. thank you Erin. this is such a big help.

Happy to help! Thanks for topics, reading #128578; I think any of the essay, topics listed here could be pretty amazing — just make sure you back up your ideas with solid reasons. Design Essay Topics! Happy writing (and impressing)! Hi, help here how do I start a court criminal observation essay with this thesis- Justice should be maintained but is the system worth it? i have a ten page essay due in happy topics, a month so any advice on how to get it done without killing myself. Hey, a month is a good long while. I’d definitely break it down into thesis statement on schizophrenia, lots of happy essay topics smaller steps that you can attack a little at a time — brainstorming, researching, outlining, drafting, then revising. The outlining step will save you a ton of work; I’d definitely read https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/argumentative-essay-outline/ for some pointers. Pros And Cons Essay! You might also check out https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-write-an-essay-on-anything/ I have to happy topics, make an long af essay and neglect abuse, english is not even my natural born languege.SEND HELP.

Agreed with some comments below that for happy topics, some kind of essays up to 2k words everything you need is imagination and nothing else. Especially if you have internet then not a sinple paper work seem hard for me. The internet definitely makes writing papers easier. Thanks for coursework, the comment! Hello, I’m need to happy essay, write a thesis for my uni’s project this year. But, I’m having a problem with my topic, is it a good topic or not?

I’m not sure, will you help me? My thesis topic is, “Students’ perception on integrity, as one of the NDUM characteristics.” *NDUM is my university, so I want to know how this integrity give an effect to the students, in the way of education. I think you’re off to a good start, but you still need to take a stance on dissertation on crm your topic. Here is an example of what I mean: “Students’ perception of integrity, which is one of NDUM’s characteristics, has a strong impact on how student success in education.” In a paper with that thesis, you could explore how positive/strong perceptions of integrity affect success and/or how weak perceptions of integrity impact success. Another approach, if you want to focus only on positive impacts, might be: “Students who have a strong perception of integrity, one of NDUM’s core characteristics, tend to be more successful in their educational endeavors.”

I hope these ideas help you narrow down your topic a bit! Hello everyone? I am an online tutor. I do a wider array of assignments from essays, projects and research papers. I produce quality and original papers that are payable after receiving the assignments. Happy Topics! All the assignments are done in and cons of tourism essay, 12-24 hours. Be free to inquire more. Email: [emailprotected] . I’m writing a 10-12 page essay about mental health. I don’t know specifically what to write about because the topic itself is so broad.

Can someone give ma an advice on happy this? I’m writing a 10-12 page essay about mental health. I don’t know specifically what to write about and cons of tourism, because the topic itself is so broad. Can someone give ma an advice on essay topics this? You’re right that “mental health” is a really broad topic. European Union! If you’re writing an argumentative essay, you need to essay topics, come up with an approach/stance that’s a) debatable and b)provable.

Here are a few examples of possible approaches: – Argue that the european coursework, government (national, local, etc.) has a responsibility to increase funding for mental health initiatives. – Should free mental health therapy be offered in schools? Argue in favor of/against. – Does the mental health of parents impact their children? Why or why not? There are a lot of possibilities here, but I hope those spark some ideas for how you can narrow your topic to be more specific. Happy writing!

Thank you. I started my essay on government should increse the happy essay, fundings. Now I’m on my thesis statement. i just started this. do you think this will improve my spelling problem. I am writing a 25000 minimum word essay. #128577; That’s a long one, but you can totally do it. Just make sure to organize your ideas before you start. You might want to design essay topics, check out https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/argumentative-essay-outline/ . This outline template can work just as easily for a 25000-word essay as it would a 500-word essay depending on how many claims you’re making and how much evidence you use to back them up.

Much respect for your decision to go back to school! What an awesome example you’re setting for essay, your kids #128578; I would definitely recommend that you explore some of our (many, many) other blog posts for design essay, writing help. I’m obviously biased, but they’re a fantastic resource for topics, getting un-stuck. As for this essay, I think that there are definitely some argumentative angles you could take with the psychiatric studies online, subject of autism. Off the top of my head: 1. Argue that autism should (or should not be) classified as a disorder/disability. For instance, some suggest that it’s simply a type of happy essay topics neurodiversity and neglect abuse essays, should not be treated as something “wrong,” just different. 2. Argue that autism stems from (or does not stem from) environmental factors.

The vaccine debate is perhaps the most popular example of this argument, but there are a host of other causes that doctors, researchers, and essay topics, parents have considered too. 3. Argue that Asperger’s syndrome is/is not different from high-functioning autism.

Best Custom Academic Essay Writing Help & Writing Services UK Online -
I am happy Essay Example for Free - StudyMoose com

How Do You Make a Business Plan PowerPoint Presentation? Whether you’re an happy entrepreneur preparing to give an official business plan PowerPoint presentation, or you're getting ready to essay, deliver a proposal to topics, a prospective client, one thing’s for thesis statement, sure: You’ve got a lot riding on topics, these slides . Do you know how to thesis, make a PowerPoint presentation that will get that resounding “Yes!” from your audience? If not, worry not. We’ve got all the tips and resources you need to make a smashing impression with your upcoming PowerPoint presentation right here! Download the Guide to Making Great Presentations (Free eBook) Also, be sure to essay topics, grab a copy of the perfect compliment to this tutorial, our free eBook: The Complete Guide to Making Great Presentations . It will help you master the presentation process, from: initial idea, through to writing, design, and european delivering with impact. Now let's learn step by essay step how to make a great business plan PowerPoint presentation. How to Customize a Professional PowerPoint Template. Step 1: Choose the Perfect Business PowerPoint Template. Sure, you could just open PowerPoint, throw a bunch of pictures and charts up every which way and call it a day. Pros Essay. But if you’re going to do that, you might as well skip your business plan presentation altogether and accept defeat now.

No one’s going to be impressed with a presentation that looks like a 10-year old put it together. But that doesn’t mean you have to pay big bucks to a professional designer to prepare a presentation for you. With the help of PowerPoint presentation templates, you can quickly and easily create your own professional-looking presentation in a matter of happy topics minutes. Not sure where to start with so many templates to choose from? Take a look at some of the most popular business plan PowerPoint templates that business professionals and psychiatric case freelancers love and trust for happy topics, closing deals. Popular PowerPoint Templates on GraphicRiver. Step 2: Choose Your Favorite PowerPoint Presentation. After browsing and drooling over all the essay topics wonderful business PPT presentations, it’s time to choose one. Difficult step, I know! Some of the things you want to look for topics, when making your decision is how many different slide layouts your presentations comes with because more layouts will give you greater flexibility.

Whether it comes with additional PNG icons or not (especially if you love using visual elements in your presentation). Whether it’s fully editable and whether it can be printed (if you plan on printing your presentation) or not. For the purposes of child abuse this presentation, I’ve selected this Modern Business Plan PowerPoint Presentation to show you how it all works. What I love about this template is not only that it comes with 50 different slides to mix and match, but also that it comes in three different color schemes, giving me options as to the mood of the happy presentation I create for each different occasion. Here is a demonstration of this PowerPoint template's features: The specific template also comes with lots of icons that you can use in your presentation to draw attention to european union, key points. And is image-placeholder ready which—as we’ll see in later steps—will make your life so much easier! I’ll be using the essay topics PowerPoint 2016 version to guide you through all the steps of transforming this template into a killer business plan presentation. If you’re using a different version of PowerPoint you may find some slight differences between my screenshots and what you see on your screen, but nothing so major as to stop you from following along. When you download your chosen template to your computer, you’ll see that you have a few options to choose from in the main folder, before starting to edit your actual presentation. First you need to decide the ratio of your presentation: 4:3 or 16:9. (Some templates also offer a third, printer-ready mode).

Although 4:3 is the traditional presentation mode for slideshows, most modern slide projectors, TVs, and computer screens use a 16:9 presentation size. Make sure you take into dissertation, consideration where you’ll be showing your presentation so you choose the happy topics correct ration. For the european coursework purposes of this tutorial, I’ll be using the 16:9 ratio of the Modern Business Plan PowerPoint Presentation template. Next you have to choose whether you want to happy essay, open up the on crm presentation in PPT or PPTX mode. This depends on the version of PowerPoint you’re using for your presentation. If you’re using Microsoft Office version 2007 or later, you can use the PPTX file.

If you’re using a Microsoft Office version that was released prior to happy, 2007, you’ll want to use PPT. Creating and saving your presentation in PPTX (X standing for XML) allows for greater compatibility of your file with other programs and software, so make sure you opt for neglect child abuse, that whenever possible. Choose from one of three PPT template color options. The next decision you have to make before starting your presentation is whether you want to create an animated or simple presentation. If you choose the “NO Animation” option, new slides will appear on the screen immediately as soon as you press the next arrow. If you choose the “Animation” option, new slides will appear on the screen through some kind of happy essay animation, like fading in and out, sliding in from the side of the screen, or even by pros of tourism having each element of the slide pop onto happy topics, the screen one after the other. Both versions look and act the same during the editing process of the presentation. Thesis. Your choice depends entirely on the aesthetics you’d like for your finished products.

Since I enjoy animated presentations, I’m going with that version. Finally, choose your favorite color template, launch it, and we’re ready to essay, start editing! Seems weird to start with the saving option when we haven’t created anything in our presentation yet, doesn’t it? Not so weird when you understand the two things we’re trying to avoid: First, we don’t want you accidentally overwriting your template file with this specific presentation. Second, we don’t want to risk losing the work we’ll do to an unexpected program freeze or any other technical hiccup. So, the thesis statement for paper first thing you want to happy essay, do after opening your template is to click on File in your horizontal menu bar, and statement then click Save As… Save your PowerPoint presentation before getting started. Give your file the desired name and happy essay topics save it to the appropriate location on neglect abuse, your computer. If you don’t already do so, get into the habit of hitting Ctrl + S (or Command + S , if you’re working on a Mac) every now and happy again to make sure you’ve saved the design essay topics latest changes made to happy essay topics, your presentation.

Step 5: General Editing and Options. In the center part of your screen, you have the first slide of your presentation. Statement For Paper On Schizophrenia. In the left-hand side of happy essay your screen you can see a vertical menu containing all the different slides of your presentation. And in the top portion of for paper your screen you see various horizontal menu bars and options that will help you edit your presentation. The great thing about making a PowerPoint presentation from happy essay topics, a template is that anything and everything you see on a slide is pros and cons of tourism, editable. That means you can make your presentation look exactly like you want it to. Let’s start with the topics text elements in this step and move on psychiatric, to the graphic and visual ones in the following step. Double-click on the title of your first slide to change the words “Our Business Plan” to the name of your presentation. Happy Topics. Do the same for the subtitle and all other textual elements on the first slide to add your details.

Change the of tourism essay title text. When you’re happy with the information on the first slide, go over to the left-hand side menu and click on the second slide. Double-click on any piece of topics writing or numbers on the slide to edit, just like before. Change the wording to pros, fit your presentation, or delete a piece of text entirely if it doesn’t suit your purposes. Want to add a new line of text where currently no text appears? Click once on the edge of the slide’s grey background to deselect any item you may currently have selected with your mouse. Happy. (You should see no editing boxes anywhere on the slide when all items are deselected.) Then double-click where you want the coursework new text to happy essay, appear and begin typing, as in the image below. Add new text to thesis statement for paper, your slide.

Using the top menu of your software, you can edit any new or existing piece of text to the size, font, color, and essay look you like. The options are countless! In the same way, you can change, add, or delete any textual elements on abuse, any of your presentation slides. You can even change text that doesn’t run horizontally on your screen as the word “Renew” in slide 4 of topics our Modern Business Plan PowerPoint Presentation. Editing angled text. Simply double-click it and type to european union, edit. Step 6: Images, Graphics, and Other Elements. Knowing how to essay topics, make a PowerPoint presentation say exactly what you want it to say is only half the work. The other half is design essay, making it show exactly what you want to show. Happy Essay. Which is just as easy! You can edit, change, or delete any icon, picture (or picture placeholder), and graphic element you see on your template.

Let’s start with pictures. The little images with a yellow sun shining over green mountains that you see in and cons of tourism, the screenshot below and which appear scattered throughout your template mark the happy location of picture placeholders. PowerPoint template picture placeholders. You can think of these picture placeholders as ghost pictures. They’re merely holding the space that your actual picture will occupy once you insert it into your presentation. When you click on the picture-placeholder icon, a dialog box will appear on essay topics, your screen so you can select the topics picture you want to use from your computer. Alternatively, you can also drag a picture from dissertation proposal, your computer over to the picture placeholder to automatically add it on. The best thing about happy essay topics picture placeholders?

No matter how large your image is, it will be automatically resized to fit the area occupied by essays the placeholder. Happy Essay Topics. Look how different my picture looks when I add it to slide 1 of the template… Add a large image to your presentation. And when I add it to slide 8 of the template. Add a small image to your presentation. Same picture, same process, same template. Both additions took just two seconds of my time and dissertation I’ve had to make absolutely no changes to my picture. Happy. Magic! A good powerpoint template doesn’t just allow you to add pictures to your presentation but also has places for icons. Whereas pictures are the full-colored photographs you can add to a presentation, icons are simpler graphic elements that help enhance the main points of your presentation through visual representation. To change an design essay icon in your PowerPoint presentation simply click on it once to select it, and then right-click (or click down with two fingers on a Mac trackpad) to bring up the options menu.

Change the PPT slide icon. Choose the Change Picture option. When the dialog box opens, find your saved template folder, choose the icons subfolder, select your desired icon, and click insert. Add a star icon to your slide. You can resize, reshape, and recolor all png icons in happy essay topics, any way you like using the right-hand side and top menu bars of neglect essays your program. Resize and recolor a PPT template icon directly in PowerPoint. Finally, let’s talk about other visual elements of your presentation, such as graphs. Our template already contains a number of graphs in it, and like all other elements, these are fully editable. To change a graph simply click on happy essay topics, the specific element you want to dissertation proposal on crm, change and drag it to a new position, change it’s color, or resize it to fit your data. Notice how in the example below I’ve changed the size and color of happy both the european coursework red and light blue lines in the chart of Slide 6 of our presentation template. Edit infographics from your presentation template.

Each business PowerPoint presentation is as different as the entrepreneur or freelancer creating it. And in addition to changing the text and visual elements of each slide, you may also want to delete entire slides of the essay template or add new ones to your specific presentation. To delete a slide, simply select it from the left-hand side menu, double-click (or click down with two fingers on a Mac trackpad) for the options menu and select Delete Slide . Delete a slide from your presentation template file. As you can see in the image above, the option above Delete Slide says Duplicate Slide . If you want two slides with the same layout in case studies, your presentation, simple click that option and a new, duplicate slide will be added right after the original one. The options menu also gives you the choice to add a New Slide , which will be added right after the slide you’ve clicked on.

Whereas the Duplicate Slide option will add a new slide to essay, your presentation with the neglect child same layout as the one you’re currently on, the essay topics New Slide option will add a new, empty slide to your presentation for you to style as you wish. There’s also a second way of adding new slides that you should know. Select the proposal on crm place in your presentation where you want the new slide to be added. (Note: new slides are always added after the slide in topics, your current selection.) Click the Insert option from your main horizontal menu bar. The first picture option you see beneath it says New Slide . If you click on for paper on schizophrenia, the picture you’ll get an empty new slide. But if you click on essay, the little arrow to the right of the picture, a menu of online template slides will open up for happy essay, you to choose from. Double-click on the slide you want to add and neglect abuse voila! New slide added. Step 8: Reordering Your Presentation. The great thing about using a template to create your PowerPoint presentation is that the template acts as a guide to happy topics, the structure of your presentation. The slides come already ordered in union, a logical sequence that will help you present your plan or proposal in a convincing manner.

But that doesn’t mean you can’t make changes to the order of happy topics your slides. You can reorder the slides in your presentation in any way that suits you and your purposes. To change the order of essays your slides, simply click on essay topics, a slide in the left-hand side menu to select it, and then click-and-hold your desired slide and drag it to its new position. Click and drag to re-order your slides. Remember that at the beginning of this tutorial I told you I would choose the pros and cons of tourism essay animated version of the tutorial? Well, you can change even the essay animation of our business plan presentation to fit your taste.

Click on any slide in your presentation and then click on Transitions in the main horizontal menu bar of your software. The slide I’ve selected in the image below has a transition called Fly Through . But as you can see in the area I’ve highlighted in red below, you can choose to change that transition to anything else that fits your goals. Adjust your slide transitions. You can also change the duration of the transition and neglect child even add a sound if you so wish. Keep in essay topics, mind though, a light touch goes a long way with transition animations. After all the on crm clicks and changes it’s finally time to view the masterpiece you’ve created in real time! Always play your presentation before presenting it to topics, your clients or prospects to statement for paper, make sure that everything flows nicely and happy topics makes sense. The last thing you want is a small transition hiccup or other minor detail to thesis statement for paper, undermine the work you’ve put into creating an awesome presentation. Go to the beginning of your PowerPoint presentation, choose Slide Show in the main horizontal menu bar and then click the first option below that, Play from happy essay topics, Start . Sit back and enjoy!

Play your presentation to review it. Finding the Ideal PowerPoint Presentation Template for You. Remember that this is just one business plan PPT presentation example. With the same process and easy steps, you can change any PowerPoint presentation to thesis, fit your needs and purposes. For example, if you want a colorful, print-ready presentation that your clients can take home with them, the Max Pro - Business Plan PowerPoint Presentation template might be just the one for happy, you. If, however, you’re looking for psychiatric case online, something with a more corporate look that comes in both light and dark tones for a dynamic twist, check out the Business Plan PowerPoint Presentation template that’s sure to stun any members of the board. If you’re after a clean yet creative look that captures your business sense while still allowing your creative side to shine through, I’d recommend you go for the Business Plan StartRight Presentation Template.

If you’re a visual type who loves the organizational style and happy topics easy flow of infographics you’ll love the dissertation proposal Business Plan Infographic PowerPoint template. Happy Topics. Suffice it to say that it comes fully customizable in 7 different color schemes, including both light and dark, has fully editable vectors and icons, and contains over 1100 slides in total! Want to really pull all the stops out and impress your prospects not only with your business plan and its professional presentation, but also with your creative customization skills? Then try your hand with the Marketofy - Ultimate PowerPoint Template. It comes with 200 unique slides, 24 color schemes, 2500 vector icons, 3 ratio modes including print-read, and essay is fully editable and customizable! Talk about going pro with your business plan powerpoint presentation! Here is a showcase of PowerPoint templates for presenting business plans:

Whatever your needs, desires, and PowerPoint editing skills, there’s a PPT template out there that’s just right for happy essay, you. Once you find it, apply the 10 steps outlined above to turn it into your own masterpiece that will help you convince your prospects and close your deal! Which is your favorite business plan PowerPoint presentation template? Download Our (Free) eBook on dissertation proposal on crm, Making Great Presentations. We have the topics perfect compliment to this tutorial.

It will help you learn how to write, design, and deliver great presentations—deconstructing the entire process. Grab The Complete Guide to Making Great Presentations now for FREE with a subscription to the Tuts+ Business Newsletter. Get your ideas formed into a powerful presentation that will move your audience. Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community membersyou can be involved too!