Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> College research paper

College research paper

Oct/Wed/2017 | Uncategorized

College Research Papers - College …

College research paper

Custom Essay Writing Service -
Best Research Paper Writing Service - …

Best College Admission Essays 2012. If you are tasked to write a college essay, you are not alone. Paper? In fact, most college students are assigned to write good quality papers in thesis engineering exchange for high marks in college research paper class. You are also not alone in discovering that writing this type of paper is really difficult. College essays come with stricter rules and guidelines as well as more specific formats like APA, etc. Cultural Conflicts? Writing college papers can also take up a lot of your time and college with the many distractions and other tasks assigned to you, it can be so hard to ensure that the paper you are writing will still come out as a good quality paper. And take note that quality is a must if you want to hit the high marks you have been aiming to get. 29225 projects executed.

520 amazing writers. 164 writers online and ready to start working. 4.8 out of 5 customer satisfaction rate. Writing quality college papers can really be such a stress and pressure. However, you don’t need to alexander pope analysis worry about college research paper, it because you can simply seek our essay writing help through our essay writer service. Cheap essay writing service. We live in a generation wherein quality services mean high service cost. Essays Cultural? However, the writing services we offer are different because the quality of the essay we write is coupled with very cheap and affordable prices fit for students’ budget. Professional essay writers. College Research? All your problems are solved if you hire a writing service because your assignment can be taken care of by rhetorical analysis essay, professional writers. When we say professional writers, they are people who have achieved success in research their life already and in their field.

They are also people who truly have the knowledge and skills when it comes to writing college papers. This is the reason why we are confident that hiring our writing service is your ticket to submitting a high-quality college essay. Accessible essay writing help. One of the main reasons why college students should never worry about writing quality college essays is the fact that help with writing is already a service that’s readily available and engineering accessible nowadays. The fact that this service can be accessed through the college research paper, internet makes it easy for those who seek this service to get what they are looking for. This is criticism, one thing we can assure students of our writing service. We have a 24/7 online support system established in order for our clients to easily access our services, talk with our writers, monitor and preview the essay as well as get the assistance that they need. Essay writers for hire are professionals who have made it their career to write essays and give essay writing help to anybody who badly needs it. If you are going to pay for research, essay, make sure that you are paying quality writers as only quality writers can prove to you that hiring a writing service is design technology, a cost-worthy move and a decision that you will never regret. Knowledge and training.

When writers are knowledgeable and trained to write essays, it means they know about the guidelines and rules as well as the college research, varied formats of quotes, writing essays. Therefore, they will be able to deliver to you a well-written document. Keen eye on important details. When writers have a keen eye on important details in your essays such as spelling, grammar, etc. you will be assured of an error-free project. Paper? Commitment to help clients. When an essay writer is committed to helping their clients, they are likely to take your assignment seriously, resulting to technology quality college essays. Luckily, our paper writing service only college paper assigns quality writers for college essays so you can be assured that when you hire our services, the writers we will assign to you are truly trained, knowledgeable, as well as very committed writers. Essay Mobile? It’s only normal to be anxious about hiring an college research online essay writer because you can never be sure whether you are hiring the right service or not. There are students who have experienced disappointment with the college paper writing service they hired due to projects mechanical incompetent and uncommitted writers. So, before you pay to write essay for you, make sure you have taken necessary steps to ensure that you are hiring the right professionals and service who can write quality papers for college research, you.

Browse our writing samples. Browsing our essay writing samples can give you an cultural idea whether the quality of our essays is the quality you are looking for. Check our writers’ credentials. Checking the credentials of our writers can give you the peace of mind that you are entrusting your project to qualified people. College Research? Read our clients’ reviews and feedbacks. Reading what other clients say about analysis, us can give you an college paper idea how they rate our services and their experience with us.

This will give you a clue as to whether you should trust us or not. Dissertation Research? If you worry about the quality of your essay as well as you are worrying about whether you can find a paper writer you can trust, you have come to the right place. Our college paper writing service offers essays and other academic papers. In fact, we can proudly and confidently say that we offer the best and research paper high-quality papers because of several reasons. One, we apply a very careful selection of dissertation, our writers. We do not just hire whoever who loves to write. We make sure that they are truly qualified. We check their educational background and carefully evaluate them if they are the perfect writers for paper, you.

Two, aside from the careful writer selection process, we also conduct tests and training for our writers. We let them write a test output so we can evaluate its quality and if it will match the rhetorical analysis essay, standard that our service aims to offer. Our writers also undergo a series of other training that can truly convince us they are perfect for the job. College Research Paper? And three, we do not only test, train and select the best writers. We also encourage them to be committed to the job just as how we are committed to mechanical helping college students get the quality college papers they need. This is why we offer a cheap essay writing service. College Research? We want our clients to technology extended be satisfied without having to invest a hefty budget for research, it. Essays? In addition to our commitment, we also make ourselves accessible to you so that anytime you need quality essays, someone will always be there for college research, you to assist. To sum up everything, the best step to beat the challenges, stress and dissertation research pressure of research paper, college writing tasks is to hire a college essay writing service.

There may be a lot of design technology essay, websites that writes essays for you, but never ignore the importance of finding quality writers and college research services by following helpful tips. If you want only the best writer to write quality essays for you, give us a call or email us as soon as possible.

Write My Research Paper -
College research paper on leonardo da vinci - profi-ac ru

Xrdp Tip – How to reconnect to the “same” remote session. We have received positive feedback on our posts related to XRDP installation on Ubuntu and how to perform remote desktop connection from windows computers. College. However, we are still receiving questions related to xrdp and how to reconnect to a existing remote session. We have already described the installation procedure to perform just that but in a discrete way. This time we will expose the problem and the solution for such situation in thesis projects, more visible way. In our previous post, we have described the easy way to install xrdp in paper, Ubuntu and we have explained the cultural needed configuration to have a working keyboard and a workable desktop interface. Using this installation procedure; you will end up with a quite common problem : you will not be able to college, reconnect to an existing remote session.

Click on projects engineering, picture for better resolution. To illustrate the problem, let’s imagine the following situation. You have performed the installation of xrdp as described in our previous post, you have made a remote desktop connection and everything works as expected. You are currently working on your spreadsheet and your are inserting data to it. If you decide to disconnect from the remote desktop session in Ubuntu (or if you have been disconnected (time out) and try to remote desktop back to your Ubuntu system, you will notice that a brand new desktop is displayed. You have lost your spreadsheet and college research, the work you were doing. This is the standard behaviour when working with xRdp and underlying VNC Server component. Essay Mobile Phone Quotes. Each time you connect to your Ubuntu machine, you will be creating a new remote session on the server (even if you are using the same user account).

Note : There might be ways to change this behavior when xrdp is college paper configured to use VNC Server but we didn’t check for it. Research Organize. We have used another approach… To overcome this situation, we have described in this post how to perform a custom installation of xRDP. Custom installation because you will compile yourself the xrdp source and replace the default VNC Server component found in research, the Ubuntu package with the X11VNC software solution. By replacing the default VNC Server with the X11VNC component, you should be able to essay phone quotes, reconnect to your existing remote session. You will be able to disconnect from your session and reconnect and find the same desktop session as before. If you were working on a spreadsheet, you will be able to resume your work on it. Cool, isn’t it.

For this post, we will be using the latest version of XRDP Sources available (which is 0.7.0). This post provides detailed information about how to paper, perform the installation. Analysis Essay. In this post, we will summarize these steps and outline the deviation in the installation process. Prepare Ubuntu machine for manual installation of research paper, xRDP. At this stage, we are simply installing software needed in essay, order to compile xrdp sources on your Ubuntu machine. College. During this phase, we will also install the technology extended essay alternative desktop to be used (in my case gnome) and create the necessary configuration file to have it working. Finally, we will be installing the research X11VNC package which will replace the VNC4Server package. From a command line, you should type the following commands. Download and technology extended, Install Xrdp packages from sources.

The xrdp project has been joining the FreeRDP community. You will find the college research paper latest version of the pope essay analysis package sources at college paper this location : https://github.com/FreeRDP/xrdp. The current version of research organize, xRDP is version 0.7.0. You can then go to the location where the package has been downloaded (in my case /home/griffon/Downloads) and extract the content of the research paper archive by right-clicking the package and selecting extract here. We are ready to perform the installation of the xrdp package. At this stage, we have installed the xrdp software but we still need to alexander criticism, configure our system in order to have xrdp using X11Vnc package and have the xrdp service started automatically when the Ubuntu computer is restarted. To have this done, you will again open your terminal box and issue the following commands. As a final step, you will need to update the /etc/init.d/xrdp configuration file because we have made a custom installation of xrdp software. Simply copy the content of the college paper modified xrdp script file into your /etc/init.d/xrdp file and you should be good to go. Minor Configuration changes since version 0.6.0.

After you have updated the /etc/init.d/script, you should normally restart the service by issuing the rhetorical essay prompt command. sudo service xrdp restart. With version 0.7.0 , you will get an error when you will perform this operation. College Research Paper. You will be notified that the log file cannot be opened. The problem here is just a permission issue. You will have to navigate to the location /var/log and change the permissions in a way that the service script can open the file and write on it. Click on Picture for better resolution.

After making this change, you should be good to go and you should be able to remote desktop to your Ubuntu machine or to reconnect to a previous remote session you had to essays cultural, leave. Paper. To show you that this is design essay a working configuration, we have made a small video as well about it. Have a look at it ! Choosing the correct sesman module when prompted for the XRDP connection. We had to research, update this post because a lot of rhetorical analysis essay, people were encountering a small issue while trying to perform the xrdp remote connection. A connection error message was displayed when trying to research, perform the connection. You have to alexander pope analysis, select the sesman-Xvnc module in the xrdp login box in order to be able to connect to college paper, your desktop while using this custom setup. We have write a small post explaining the problem and the solution and how to rhetorical prompt, fix it permanently. Please have a look at this location http://c-nergy.be/blog/?p=4242 before trying your first remote desktop connection. Customization your XRDP login interface.

In the college paper video above, you have probaly noticed that we have customize the login interface when connecting to the xrdp interface. We have explain the process in this post. You can follow exactly the same instruction in order to change background image and customize your login box. However, there is rhetorical again here a small change related to college research paper, the permissions. If you simply replace the file and do not change the permissions, the design background image you have selected will not be displayed. Click on picutre for better resolution. And voila ! We are done with this post. As mentioned earlier, we already talked about this topic but we kept receiving questions about how to reconnect to existing remote desktop session using xrdp. Research. We hope that this post will be more visible and will provide the answer to the question.

49 thoughts on “ Xrdp Tip – How to reconnect to the “same” remote session ” After I’ve done all steps Gnome not started (just xterm without window manager). After I’ve recoverered fiel startwm.sh from backup gnome works ok. Thank you for the feedback…. When you have perform your xrdp connection, have you selected from the module dropdown box the option Sesman-Xvnc. If you select the default one, It’s possible indeed that you will end up with a not working desktop interface….

We did not encounter this issue….. Thesis Projects Mechanical Engineering. If more people have the error let us know and we will check…. Again thank you for the feedback. Thanks for the excellent instructions — when I try to log in, though, I get: Connecting to college research, sesman ip 127.0.0.01 port 3350. sesman connect ok. sending login info to session manager, please wait… xrdp_mm_process_login_response: login successful for display 11. connection problem, giving up. It worked fine with the cultural standard xrdp package, but I’m getting this now after trying the custom compile you suggested for reconnecting to remote sessions. Any ideas? THANKS!!

When you are presented with the login box of college research paper, xrdp software, in cultural, the module drop down box, you have to select the option Sesman-Xvnc and not the default one that’s presented to you. Please give it a try and let me know if this fix you problem. Thank you very much for research paper sharing this idea to projects mechanical, reconnect to the same session. College Research. It helped me a lot and my boss is now happy. #128512; But I am now facing a new problem and asks some favor from essays cultural you in this regard. I want to paper, connect to the same session from every computer of analysis prompt, our institute. The computers which have Windows XP as OS, worked as I expected. But the computer which has Windows 7, opens a new session. Research Paper. I want to access to rhetorical analysis essay prompt, the same session from each computer. Please give it a try and let me know about this. I will have a look but so far in my test, this process is working for win xp as well as win 7.. College Research. check the video, i demonstrate the process using win 7.

I’ve checked the situation. I was able to reconnect to dissertation, the same session while working on different Windows 7. I’ve performed the custom xrdp installation and used the X11 interface… I cannot reproduce your situation. Can you provide some more information about your setup, screenshots showing the different xrdp sessions from xp and windows 7, which version of mstsc are you using on research paper, WindowS 7,…. Provide me the logs of the xrdp connection from windows XP and from Windows 7, (you know the dialog box that show the alexander steps while connecting to college paper, the remote using….)

I’m assuming that you are connecting using always the same user account…. AGain, it works fine for mobile quotes me, so…It should be working as well for you. got the same problem as ITUTIL above – no xsession. sudo ln -s /etc/X11/xsession /etc/xrdp/startwm.sh. When I use Xsession instead, the problem was gone, X was back. sudo ln -s /etc/X11/Xsession /etc/xrdp/startwm.sh.

Still have the college situation that each rdp is a new session – but i took xrdp from the ubuntu (13.04) sources. Are there reasons not to? Linux is case sensitive,… I’ll check the post for type but the correct command should be sudo ln -s /etc/X11/Xsession /etc/xrdp/startwm.sh. If you have followed the steps described in quotes, this post http://c-nergy.be/blog/?p=4168 and if you have read this additional information, you should be good to go ! We have tested this procedure with Ubuntu 13.04 and college research paper, it’s still working…. Now, You are telling me that you have used the xrdp package from mobile phone quotes ubuntu repositories. I assuming you have simply download and install the ubuntu package and install the X11VNC components and created the symbolic link to college research paper, the X11 directory.

We have noticed indeed that you are indeed not reconnecting to your remote session but you are simply recreating one… This is why we use the latest version of the xrdp software and technology, perform a custom installation. Worked like a charm on research, Mint 15. This is so cool ! I was not expecting to have so many feedback about xrdp piece of software….. Thank you for confirming that’s working fine also on Onther Linux Distributioin. xrdp was working well with debian wheezy/mate-session and mdm earlier… after following your steps (except replacing echo ”gnome-session –session=gnome-fallback” /.xsession with echo ”mate-session –session=gnome-fallback” /.xsession), I’m just getting a blank screen.. Phone Quotes. can you help… I think you need to specify which desktop interface you want to use with XRDP…. That’s why we use the xsession file. Originally, Ubuntu Unity (3D version) was not supported with XRDP, this is why we had to specify a fallback desktop environment which would be supported by XRDP.

In our example, we have used the gnome-fallback environment. We assume that other desktop interface can be used such as enlightment, XFCE,… I would say, try to install the gnome fallback Desktop and college research paper, modify the xsession and see if this fix your problem. Alexander Criticism. If you have another preferred desktop environment, try to paper, configure the xsession in rhetorical prompt, such way that you can used it. I tried to follow your example to the letter, but i never managed to get 0.7 xrdp to start. It always complained about that log-file. I looked to paper, my /var/log/ folder and there was xrdp-sesman.log, for which i granted 666 permissions. No use. Rhetorical Analysis Essay Prompt. Then i created /var/log/sesman.log file (because error said about ./sesman.log) and granted correct rights for it. Still no use.

Then i tried to create xrdp.log file (because that seems to be name of logfile in your screencapture). Not helping. I tried to change ownership for files to be root, xrdp or current user, but nothing helped. I also tried to create same files into following folders /etx/xrdp/, /var/bin, /urs/local/sbin, but everything was no-go. When i downloaded sources for version 0.6, it compiled and started just fine…. but i still couldn’t connect. College. Only after i removed everything and installed xrdp back from essays official repos, it started working, but my original problem remains… i can’t reuse existing sessions. should be working. Research Paper. we have tested this solution multiple time. Have you followed the instructions correctly. step 1 – install xrdp package from ubuntu. step 2 – uninstall xrdp the package.

step 3 – install necessary libraries needed to compile xrdp package. step 4- download and install the xrdp 0.7. step 5 – edit /etc/init.d/xrdp.ini file and update it. Step 6 – restart the service. step 7 – if error about log, change permissions on the mentionned file.

can you provide the complete error message you are getting ? If you are using the Standard xrdp package from ubuntu and you want to reconnect to the same session, you will need to design, edit the college paper /etc/xrdp/xrdp.ini file. and replace in the first section [XRDP1] the design essay following line. You can actually select any other port you want…. Restart the xrdp service and you should be able to reconnect to the same session. I am experiencing the same problem Markku is. College Research. I went back and did all the steps again. Every time I run sudo service xrdp restart I get this error: Generating xrdp RSA keys……

Generating 512 bit rsa key… saving to /etc/xrdp/rsakeys.ini. Stopping RDP Session manager : sesman xrdp. Starting Remote Desktop Protocol server : xrdplogging configuration: Could not start log. error opening log file [The log is not properly started]. quitting. I tried commenting out the logging lines in alexander, /etc/xrdp/xrdp.ini, but then it gives the same error, but noting ./sesman.log. /var/log/xrdp.log and paper, /var/log/sesman.log do not exist in /var/log.

But xrdp-sesman.log does. I’ve tried creating them both, but no luck. Step 4 is not working griffen :'( /xrdp/xrdp-master$ sudo ./bootstrap. ln: failed to create symbolic link ‘/home/alex/xrdp/xrdp-master/sesman/tools/config.c’: File exists. autoreconf: Entering directory `.’ autoreconf: configure.ac: not using Gettext. autoreconf: running: aclocal –output=aclocal.m4t. aclocal: macro `_LT_DECL_SED’ required but not defined. aclocal: macro `_LT_FUNC_STRIPNAME_CNF’ required but not defined. autoreconf: aclocal failed with exit status: 1.

We never encountered this issue. You can try the following in order to fix your issue…. 1. Criticism. you can try to use the script to automate the installation (see http://c-nergy.be/blog/?p=3541) 2. you can try to delete the file/symlink and research, re-run the script. 3. you can edit the bootstrap file and comment the line that might cause the issue. Great stuff Griffon, thank you. Is there a way to configure a remote desktop session to never time out? My sessions from Win 7 to Ubuntu 12.01 time out alexander pope essay after about 5 minutes of inactivity and college, kills any jobs I have running. i do not knw…I will have to projects mechanical, check….

this is college great, thanks for this! one issue/question though… I’m finding I have to essays conflicts, manually do a sudo service xrdp restart after booting the machine for the session remembering to start working. after that it sticks fine. Any thoughts or ideas on how to get this to work immediately from college research boot up? using the described solution, you should not need to issue any commands after a reboot. Extended Essay. We have provided a modified init script that should start the application evey after a reboot. this is why we have updated the init script.. Research Paper. This post was valid for Ubuntu 12.X and xrdp package 0.6.X. Which version of Ubuntu/Xrdp are you using ? We will update the alexander post for Ubuntu 14.04 and college paper, see if this post is still valid. thanks for rhetorical essay your response Griff… I’m using Ubuntu 14.04 with XRDP 0.6.1. I have the college paper updated init as you have provided, but its as if my system is analysis ignoring that on research, startup… as mentioned, after a restart of the xrdp service it works a treat. i’ll keep digging around when I have some time, but curious to hear if anyone else with 14.04 is having a similar issue. How do you undo this? – I followed every step but despite my best efforts was unable to essays cultural conflicts, get this to research paper, work.

Now, not only engineering, can I not RDP into my machine it has also messed up the desktop on research, my system. I tried what seemed to make logical since but no success….. at this point my only rhetorical analysis prompt, other optoin wil be to college, re-install the OS. We have tested again this procedure and applied to thesis projects engineering, the successive versions…this is working for paper us we cannot reproduce your error. This should be working for you as well… which version of Ubuntu are you using ? If you are using ubuntu 14.04, you should check this post (http://c-nergy.be/blog/?p=5439 ?) which version of xrdp have you installed (0.7 or latest 0.9.x) ? If you are using the rhetorical analysis essay latest version, you do not need to update the xrdp startup file. What did you do to roll back ? waiting for you reply. So we can try to help you with this.

Thanks for the great write up. Using Mint 16, I had to make a few modification… Needed to “sudo apt-get install libxrandr-dev” before making xrdp. Also, “step 5 – edit /etc/init.d/xrdp.ini file and update it” is currently missing from the research instructions. Comment 16 states: “replace in thesis mechanical engineering, the first section [XRDP1] the following line. I had to change the port to research paper, 5919. good to hear that this post is still useful.

Note that this post does not contains the latest info about a custom installation of XRDP, you should have checked he following post (http://c-nergy.be/blog/?p=5439) which mention the libxrandr-dev component….. Thank for the visit and the feedback. So I had this working perfectly and then something happened and it all stopped. Now I’m trying to reinstall it, and design technology, I noticed that /etc/X11/Xsession no longer exists. How do I get it back? How did you manage to get rid of the Xsesion file….? I do not really know how to recreate it because normally the xsession is generated by the xsession process…. You could try to copy/paste the content of the xsession file from one machine to college research, another one and see if this can fix your problem. After much experimentation into trying to technology extended essay, log back into your current xsession I have finally figured out a way that seems to work, thanks to college research, some information from this site, I used the xrdp o matic to essays cultural conflicts, install my xrdp, but I think this will work for any type of install, all I got curious after reading the “How to reconnect to the existing session while using the xrdp package from Ubuntu Repository” article and decided hey I need to look in the xrdp log for college paper the most current connection. so if you go to dissertation organize, var/log/ and college research paper, open xrdp look for established connection at the very end of the log file it should read something like ” An established connection closed to alexander essay, endpoint: 127.0.0.1:3350 – socket: 11? so with info I went to etc/xrdp and college paper, opened xrdp.ini with a text editor and added the dissertation research following I got this idea from this sites article but changed it a bit saved the file and then just disconnected from my session then I brought the rdp back up and just recconected and college paper, bam it connected to the exact same session I was in. so that’s what worked for design technology essay me. Thank for sharing the info, We will perform some test with that and see whats the outcome.

Why does this work? I mean, does compiling from source enable some secret feature that’s otherwise absent? If we compile the xrdp package it’s to get the latest version of the tool (even if the latest version is not officially released by the team). We can reconnect because we are using the paper X11VNC software which allows you to reconnect to research organize, an existing X session (That what the purpose of X11VNC tool). If you want to use the xrdp package from ubuntu repository and be able to connect to the same session, have a look at. or check the other method (still using the xrdp ubuntu package) on research, this post http://c-nergy.be/blog/?p=5305 (section How to reconnect to the same session) How can i connect to my real desktop? just like desktop sharing on ubuntu. anda how i remote my desktop from windows.

You cannot connect to real desktop using xrdp (as far as I know) The other question I do not get it. How do you remote from Windows ? You open your remote desktop client, input ip address or name of the linux machine you want to connect and voila… Provide your credentials and you are done … I solved the error: error opening log file [The log is rhetorical analysis prompt not properly started]. quitting. chown xrdp /var/log/xrdp.log. By the college research paper way, this is specified in the post….In the post, we have mentioned that you needed to change permissions on the log files. Thank for the visit. I did all the things that where said but I still can’t connect I connect to my ubuntu server and it does this: connecting to sesmain ip 127.0.0.1 port 3350. sesman connect ok. sending login info to sesion manager, plais wait… xrdp_mm_proces_login_response:login successful for display.

connecting to 127.0.0.1 5911. error – problem connecting. What do I do now ? Which ubuntu version are you using ? Check this post as well (http://c-nergy.be/blog/?p=5984). If you are using recent ubuntu version, you do not need to do anything special. Check the logs of xrdp and check what could be stopping you.

Check also your .Xsession-errors file. (the faq post – http://c-nergy.be/blog/?p=5984 – will provide you the location where to mechanical, find these files.. I was testing with Ubuntu 14.04 and it works absolutely perfect. The tests were from other *NIX systems with various RDP clients as well as several versions of Windows version combinations with various options selected. Where I have run into issues is college paper with remote client access via Dell-Sonicwall gateways. The different client scenarious tested through the technology extended essay Sonicwall SRA4600 ans SMA (E-Class Aventail) boxes were the same: 1) client side RDP agent to college research paper, XRDP – Works. 2) client side Java App to XRDP – Works. 3) Client side HTML5 Canvas to RDP Proxy to pope analysis, XRDP – FAILS.

#3 is college interesting since it shows that the remote desktop dimensions are kept, but it shows grey. If I move the mouse around on the “grey screen” while monitoring the remote Ubuntu XRDP desktop locally, I can see the mouse move, but again, no view of the rhetorical essay display – just grey. There appears to be some option or protocol that is not being called correctly that is causing the XRDP side or the Sonicwall side to paper, not work properly. Is there a way to essay, get debugs of any session message errors on paper, the XRDP? Since both the HTML5-RDP functionality on the small-med business and the enterprise version of the Sonicwall lines are showing the same symptoms, I am thinking there is a protocol issue and not a single release of code on the sonicwall side. Thoughts on how to troubleshoot this further?

haha! It works! My previous not about the Sonicwall issues has been corrected by research organize a recompile. The XRDP package available in the standard Ubuntu repos has a glitch that doesn’t with with HTML5 canvas to RDP in college paper, the Sinocwalls when pointing them to and XRDP service. After a recompile from the alexander criticism analysis GIT (after a bit of cleanup) everything is working. I think there a few tweeks needed as something is a bit laggy, but the research paper recompile from source fixed the essay prompt display issues. Good to hear that you have found the college research paper solution to your problem…

Thank you for the visit and sharing out your findings… So I’m trying to accomplish this task on a Centos server, I’m not sure I’m understanding the details of why x11vnc allows for this while the dissertation research default xrdp daemon does not? First of all ,This post is quite old and you should have a look at paper the following two posts. Second, there was a “bug” in research organize, the xrdp package in college, past. This issue has been fixed in cultural conflicts, most recent packages available from xrdp. College Paper. The workaround to always reconnect to the same session is to use the x11vnc as vnc server. You can basically configure x11vnc software to reconnect to your session. PS: We never tried to essay phone quotes, install this on a CentOS box. This is as far as I got.

error opening log file [The log is not properly started]. quitting. Please note that this post is not the research most recent one… IF you are using recent version of ubuntu, you should have a look to. Have you changed permissions on the log files…. This is mentioned in the post. You can try this command line. chown xrdp /var/log/xrdp.log. and see if this fix your issue. Actually, when I issue the “service xrdp restart” command, it is giving an error stating – xrdp: unrecognized service. I tried un-installing and re-installing the service but it is not working. I am trying on Ubuntu 14.04.

Previously at least the RDP was working although it started a new session each time. Now xrdp stopped working totally. Please advice what to do. The post you have used is design specific to Ubuntu 12.04. Why nobody check our blog to see if there is any other posts related to ubuntu 14.04 or higher ? Have you checked these posts.

http://c-nergy.be/blog/?p=6046 (reconnect made easy) – ubuntu 14.10 and later specific) http://c-nergy.be/blog/?p=6063 (demo of the reconnect made easy – ubuntu 14.10 and later specific) UBuntu 16.04 has just been released and we are about to college research paper, release a new post for ubuntu 16.04 and xrdp as there is a small change in dissertation, the process…

Academic Proofreading -
College research paper on leonardo da vinci - profi-ac ru

resume to xml Upon several occasions throughout your career you will need to provide your potential employer with important information about college, your background and thesis, your qualifications. The most common method to provide information to potential employers is to create a resume. A resume can create a vivid word picture of yourself. The World Wide Web (WWW) has recently became more popular, and is often considered the newest form of popular media by many people. In fact, making your resume available on college the World Wide Web is essay phone, comparable to broadcasting it on national television during prime time hours. The most obvious benefit you will immediately receive by making your resume available on the Web is that you will reach an unlimited number of people and have opened new doors to research, audiences you would otherwise probably have never reached before.

Many companies will visit college resume lists searching for potential employees. If you have your resume on paper but not on the Web, they will undoubtedly never see it. Another benefit of creating an electronic resume is cost. Many colleges provide space on their web server for their students' resumes free of charge. Using college web servers, students can practically eliminate paper and printing costs. Rather than performing mass mailings of your resume, you can reduce the number of printed copies you will need and reserve these for companies you are particularly interested in.

Other benefits you will receive by creating an HTML resume include: the ability to provide electronic links to your reference and previous employers as well as providing links to essay mobile phone, previous jobs or projects you have been involved with the ability to make updates immediately available ease of maintainability the ability to show that you can adapt to, and use new technology as it becomes available (a plus to many employers) simply making your resume look more professional. By creating your resume using HTML and making it available on the World Wide Web, you will improve your chances of getting a job that best suits your interests as well as your employer's interests. Writing Your Resume in HTML Format. CREATE YOUR RESUME ON A WORD PROCESSOR AND PRINT IT. When writing your resume, consult English books, writing guides, or take advantage of career services provided by many universities. Be sure to paper, have someone proofread and review your resume. Many instructors in the English department of alexander essay criticism analysis a University will gladly proofread your resume, but be sure to give it to him/her enough in research, advance to provide enough time to review it and mobile, so that it will not be an college research, inconvenience to him/her. Extended Essay! Remember to be courteous and thank them; after all, they are doing you a big favor. It is research, much better to rhetorical essay prompt, have a professor see your mistakes while you have the chance to correct them than for a potential employer to college paper, see them.

It is important that your resume be grammatically correct as well as in the correct format. Your resume is often the phone first impression an employer will receive. It will be easier to htmlify your resume if you have already created it. By creating your resume first you can focus on formatting it rather than trying to create it and format it at the same time. SAVE YOUR WORD-PROCESSED RESUME IN TEXT (.txt) FORMAT. This can usually be done by college research using the save as option found under the file utilities of your favorite word processor. If you are unable to locate a save as feature for your word processor consult your user's manual or contact customer support. After selecting save as choose text or Ascii text from the available list of formats. By saving your resume in text form, you will be able to add HTML formatting tags more easily. Although you could save your file in projects mechanical engineering, other formats, saving in text format will make it easier to college research, edit because text file format does not save any formatting information. Other file formats embed formatting information like boldface, italics, and indentations as part of the file.

When you view or edit word processor formatted files you will see formatting information that is technology extended essay, unreadable by HTML browsers, thus you will need to delete it before you will be able to college paper, proceed. Editors allow you to change files without embedding formatting options such as boldface, italics and underscoring into the file. Many editors are available to use. Some of the thesis engineering most common are: edit on DOS machines and college research paper, PCs; emacs and vi on UNIX workstations; and edit on VAX/VMS machines. You can also use your favorite word processor to open a text file. For more information on the editor you will use, consult your system administrator or read your user's manual. Which editor you should use depends upon the type of system you are using and your preference between the editors on your system. Make sure you use an editor that you are familiar with. By using an essays conflicts, unfamiliar editor you will find yourself spending most of research paper your time trying to learn to use the editor rather than actually creating your resume. Throughout the remainder of alexander pope essay this document I will base the steps on the DOS editor and a generic word processor.

To open your resume, first open the editor by typing edit at paper, a DOS prompt, or the appropriate command for the editor you intend to rhetorical analysis essay, use. Next, choose the paper Open File option from the FILE menu. Fill in the filename you choose earlier or use the browse feature to locate the file. Elements of an HTML document are denoted using HTML tags. Rhetorical Prompt! An HTML tag usually consists of a left angle bracket ( ). Tags are also usually paired (e.g. ltP and lt/P), the first is paper, used to identify the beginning of the element and the second (usually lt/tagname) identifies the end of the element. Some tags may also contain additional information. This information should be placed inside the angle brackets. Alexander Pope! For example, to display a paragraph using full justification use ltP ALIGN=justifygt. HTML documents have a minimum requirement of college tags. These tags are required by HTML browsers in order to recognize a file as a HTML file.

The following is a summary of the required HTML tags: The required HTML tags must be placed in the appropriate order inside and HTML file. The following HTML is thesis projects engineering, a simple example of the minimum HTML document. Using indentation can greatly improve the looks of your HTML, make it easier to read, and make it much easier to maintain. Although indentation is not required, you should always use it to improve your HTML. The benefits greatly outweigh the extra time it takes to write your HTML. College Paper! HTML browsers ignore extra white-space therefore the technology extended indentation will not be visible when the document is viewed using a HTML browser.

Here is the previous example written using indentation to make it easier to read. ADD ADDITIONAL HTML FORMATTING TAGS AS NECESSARY. The use of additional HTML tags will greatly enhance the appearance of your resume. HTML contains numerous tags to college paper, use, in addition many new tags will be added in the future. I could not possibly cover every tag here. Cultural! However, I will briefly describe some of the research commonly used and most useful tags. For advanced options, or a more detailed list you should obtain a copy of the latest HTML reference manual. This manual can be found on the world wide web at http://www.sandia.gov/sci_compute/html_ref.html. The following table contains many of the most common and thesis projects mechanical, most useful HTML tags.

You can use any of these tags by simply placing the college research paper begin tag, the text to format, and the end tag directly in your HTML document. You will find it useful to view your document as you make changes. See step 9 for instructions on how to view your current HTML document. By doing this, you will become familiar with the effects of the tags. In order to ensure no word processor formatting options are saved into your file you should save your resume as a text file. However, when you choose your filename you should give it the .html or .htm extension. To do this choose save as from the file menu. Next you should choose the criticism text or ASCII text format from the research available format list.

Finally, type your filename in the filename input box as filename.html or filename.htm where filename is the name you wish to call your file (e.g. resume.html). CREATE AND/OR ACQUIRE ANY IMAGES YOU WANT TO USE IN YOUR RESUME. While creating images can be very fun and exciting, it is also very time consuming. There are many tools available to help you create your custom images such as Paint Shop Pro, Photoshop, Corel Draw, and MsPaint. For information on how to cultural conflicts, use these tools you should consult your user's manual. An alternative to creating custom images is to find a non-copyrighted image on the world wide web and research paper, copy it.

One method of locating useful and free images is to view clipart collections available on the web such as Caboodles of design technology Clipart. Another method of locating useful images is to use the Yahoo search engine and research paper, search for the image. To do this simply type image:keyword in the Yahoo's search box and click on the search button. This type of rhetorical essay searching is very time consuming and often does not result in any useful images. If you are unable to create or locate the research paper image you desire and essays conflicts, feel that your resume would be incomplete without it, you should consider hiring a Graphics Artist to research, create the rhetorical essay prompt image for you. Although images can improve the appearance of your resume, you should use them sparingly. Paper! Often the quality of your resume decreases proportionally with an increase in the number of images you add.

Any graphics you use (except for a background) should be relatively small in size. Most web developers agree that large images take longer to cultural, load and college, will in turn drive impatient viewers away from thesis engineering, your page. In addition, you should keep the content of research your images on a professional level unless the image directly relates to your job qualification. For example it is acceptable to have cartoons you've created on phone quotes your resume if you're applying as a cartoonist. However, you should consider placing any such images on a second page and creating a link to it. ADD HTML IMAGE TAGS AS NECESSARY FOR EACH OF THE IMAGES YOU PLAN TO USE IN YOUR RESUME, AND SAVE YOUR RESUME (SEE STEP 6).

To insert an college research, image into your HTML resume open your resume in your editor, then use the alexander criticism ltIMG SRCgt tag to specify the location and filename of your image. Research! For example, to display an image called computer.gif that is 32x45 in size, use the following tag: ltIMG SRC=directory/computer.gif ALT=Computer WIDTH=32 HEIGHT=45 BORDER=0gt. All images should be in the .GIF or .JPG file format. If you see a gray box with three small dots in it rather than your image, then the browser was unable to load your image. Extended Essay! Possible causes of college research paper this problem are: you used an incompatible file format, the image does not exist, you did not specify the essays conflicts correct filename or had a typographical error in the directory/filename, or the file permissions were set incorrectly (UNIX workstations require that you set the file permissions of an image to 770. See your system administrator or consult a UNIX reference manual for help with setting file permissions). Be sure to college research, save your resume after you make any changes. OPEN YOUR HTML RESUME IN A HTML BROWSER.

Open your HTML browser by projects mechanical engineering clicking on its Windows Icon, or by typing its execution command at the command prompt. College Paper! There are many browsers available for projects engineering, use such as Netscape, Microsoft Explorer, and ICOMM. Consult your user's manual for help with using your HTML browser. Open your resume by clicking on the Open File option on the File menu. Next, type the filename you choose earlier in the filename input box or using the browse feature to locate the research paper file, then click on the ok button. Your resume should be displayed in the browser window. Viewing your resume in an HTML browser is an dissertation, excellent way to ensure the content of your resume. REPEAT STEPS 5 THROUGH 9 UNTIL YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH THE APPEARANCE OF YOUR RESUME. After reviewing your resume in an HTML browser, you should revisit steps 5 through 9 above and make any necessary changes.

Once you are familiar with the process of creating a HTML document, most of these steps can be performed as necessary in college paper, any order. You should get your resume to a point that you are satisfied with before preceding. In order to ensure that you have not made any mistakes in essays conflicts, the uniform resource locator (URL) addresses, you should click on each of the links you've created using your HTML browser. Links that do not work are nicknamed broken links. Broken links are highly unprofessional and will affect the impression a potential employer has on your resume.

Broken links are usually the college research result of a typographical error or a link to design essay, a web site that no longer exists. Paper! Because the engineering web is constantly changing, you should only create hypertext links to college research paper, sites that are relatively stable. In order for your resume to be visible to the rest of the world, you must have current internet provider. Many universities provide the resources for students to essay analysis, install their resumes. Contact your University Webmaster to obtain information. You can often locate the Webmaster through an email address on the universities main web page. After you have completed your HTML resume, copy it and research paper, all of the images you have used to the directory your web provider specifies. After installing your HTML resume you should always test it.

Visit the essays cultural URL your web provider supplies to college, insure it was installed properly. You should always respond to potential employers that contact you as soon as possible. In addition you should always mail a paper copy of your resume to any potential employers. By showing sincere interest, you will increase an employer's impression. The Source For Java Development. Java Report . March/April 1996. Java Report is a relatively new magazine for software developers using the Java environment. Rhetorical Analysis! Java is a relatively new software developing environment that allows software developers to paper, implement more complex features such as Net-based electronic transactions and delivering interactive content across the Web. Java Report combines programming tips, new technology, application trends and corporate issues to essay mobile phone quotes, bring the reader a broader range of research paper information. In one of the articles Philip David Meese does an excellent job of explaining to the reader how to create his/her first Java application.

His article was well written and alexander essay criticism analysis, was equivalent in content to a small course. The article The Java Tutor provides clear and concise information as well as easy to research, understand example code. I strongly agree with Mr. Meese's confidant statement by technology essay the time you finish reading this article, you'll be able to develop a Java application. An entire section of Java Report is devoted to Product Review.

In this section the authors review Java related products and provide information to the reader. College Paper! This information was the equivalent of thesis projects engineering a Consumer Reports article. This section is a great source of information about individual products. In general, Java Report is a great source of information relating to the use and development of Java applications for college, any software developer. However, some of the technical articles may be beyond the scope of the average reader. Rampe, David. Cyberspace Resumes Fit the Modern Job Hunt. The New York Times . 3 February 1997, sec. C6. In his article Cyberspace Resumes Fit the Modern Job Hunt David Rampe discusses the advantages and disadvantages of an HTML resume. Design! The article, which appeared in The New York Times' Taking In the Sites section provides some very useful information regarding resumes.

Some of the topics Mr. Rampe discusses includes the searchability of HTML resumes, electronic filling, industry jargon, and the dehumanization of the process. Mr. Rampe also discusses the importance of college research writing your HTML resume in alexander pope essay analysis, the proper fashion, to the computer. He states that you must resolve mentally to college research paper, address your resume to 'Dear Computer. ' and just ignore the dehumanization of it all. In addition, the engineering article provides the college research paper URLs for eleven electronic sources to help the pope reader get started. Each of the sources listed are excellent sources of information and college paper, should be reviewed by design anyone who decides to college research paper, create and analysis essay prompt, HTML resume. Rampe also discusses cookie-cutter forms available on the World Wide Web to research, help the least experienced computer user create his/her HTML resume.

In general, Mr. Rhetorical Essay! Rampe provides an ample amount of information and resources necessary to create an HTML resume. Rampe provides both the pros and the cons of an HTML resume in an unbiased fashion, leaving the reader to decide the necessity of an HTML resume. Sandia National Laboratories. HTML Reference Manual , 2 January 1996. Sandia National Laboratories' HTML Reference Manual is, in my opinion, the college paper most complete and useful source of HTML information. Although the manual is analysis prompt, currently over a year old, the information it contains is accurate, precise and very helpful. The HTML Reference Manual begins with and college research, introduction to HTML in thesis projects, general, then lists important terms and college paper, definitions. Next the authors validate the document's content by discussing the conformance guideline RFC 1866, commonly referred to as HTML Version 2. The authors also discuss the importance of pope Sandia requirements for specific HTML elements. Research! Next the phone quotes authors discuss the general breakdown of HTML into: General HTML syntax, HTML Comments, HTML Elements, Uniform Resource Locators (URL), Special Characters, and Internal Icons.

Finally, the authors break down over one hundred HTML elements into a description, minimum attributes, all possible attributes, elements allowed within, allowed in content of, and variations. In addition the document contains an easy to use index which allows the reader to jump directly to any element of interest. The HTML Reference Manual provides the most complete reference manual available. In addition it is well written, well organized and very easy to use. Research! This document is an thesis projects mechanical engineering, excellent source of information for research, both the novice and expert HTML programmers.

Authors Note: Windows, DOS, Paint Shop Pro, MsPaint, Yahoo, Café, Netscape, ICOMM and Microsoft Internet Explorer are copyrighted by their respective owners.

Pay for Exclusive Essay -
College Research Papers - College …

100 Cause and Effect Essay Topics. Research Paper! VirginiaLynne has been a University English instructor for research organize over 20 years. She specializes in paper, helping people write essays faster and easier. Examine why something has happened or exists. Speculate about what caused the situation.

Examine the phone results of an event, choice, or situation. Trace the start of a situation to a discussion of its results. Here's how you can use the following topic ideas to write an essay: Reword the question to fit your assignment. Research Paper! Use a question for your topic idea helps keep you organized. Use the question for your title or put it right before your topic sentence. The answer to the question is your thesis. Simple! What causes divorce? What is the effect of divorce on children? Does the age of the child make a difference? How does the divorce of rhetorical prompt parents affect the dating and marriage relationships of their children?

What is the effect of long distance on relationships? How does living together before being married affect a relationship? What causes men to be afraid of commitment? What effect has the feminist movement had on men's and women's views of dating? What causes some women to repeatedly get involved in destructive relationships?

What effect does having an abortion have on research a dating relationship? What causes children to rebel against their parents? What effect has social media had on family relationships? What causes sibling rivalry? What effect does birth order have on personality (or career)? What effect does a happy and fulfilling marriage have on a person's health?

Does going to college cause people to have better marriages? What is the effect of rhetorical analysis grandparents raising a child? What causes teenagers to become sexually active? How does a girl's relationship with her dad affect her relationship with other men? What is the effect of growing up in college paper, a single-parent household? What is the effect of being a twin? What the effect has China's one child had on family relationships? How will the new two child policy change family dynamics?

What are the alexander effects on children when their parents are very wealthy or very famous? What causes parents to over-schedule their children's activities? (Or what is the effect of college paper over-scheduling on the child?) What causes a family to have close relationships? What is the effect of family vacations on family relationships? Why are more children poor than any other group? What causes poverty in the U.S.? What are the effects of growing up in poverty?

What causes homelessness? What effect does growing up with food insecurity have on children? What has caused the dissertation organize increase in international adoption in Western countries? What is the effect on paper children (or adults) of watching news reports of natural disasters, terrorist strikes, sexual predators, and pope essay criticism analysis other fearful situations? What effect do non-profit organizations (perhaps pick a particular one) have on social problems?

What is the effect of more baby boomers reaching retirement age? What is the cause of men still out-earning women in wages? What is the effect? What is the college paper effect of rhetorical analysis prompt religious oppression on college research paper a society (perhaps pick a particular country or religion)? What are the causes of poor water quality for essays many people around the college paper world? What is the alexander criticism effect of people not having shoes to wear? What are the effects of inadequate sanitation on a community? What is the research cause (or effect) of continued discrimination and racism? What causes people with disabilities to be unable to essay, get jobs? What is the effect on children of growing up in poverty? What has caused the dramatic rise in college research, overweight and obese adults in the U.S. in the last ten years?

What will be the effects of this rise in essays, obesity on the healthcare system? What causes the increasing number of children affected by Autistic Spectrum Disorder? What effect does lack of adequate medical insurance have on an individual's health? What causes people to not go to the doctor when they have medical problems? What effect does not finishing a prescription medication have on future health? What is the cause (or the paper effect) of essay people not getting their children vaccinated? What causes the spread of HIV/AIDS in Africa?

What is the effect of climate change on infectious medical diseases? What is the effect of globalization on the spread of college research disease? What causes some diseases like malaria or HIV to dissertation research, be so difficult to eradicate? What effect does stress have on health? What effect has cancer research had on stopping cancer deaths? What causes people to college research paper, get cancer? What causes pancreatic cancer to be so deadly? What has caused cancer to be so difficult to cure? What causes people to seek non-Western medical cures like traditional Chinese medicine or herbal supplements? What is the research effect of abortion(s) on a woman's subsequent reproductive health? What effect does birth control have on women?

What effect do regular dental check-ups have on oral health? What causes people to college research paper, go blind? What causes people to develop allergies? What effect does an increased use of essays cultural technology have on health? What causes cardiovascular disease? What effect does exercise have on the body?

What causes people to make healthy living choices? What causes so many healthcare providers to be overweight? What are the social effects of having braces on teeth? What effect does cell phone use have on teenagers? What causes families to buy unlimited cell phone plans? What are the effects of violent video games on young children or teenagers? What effects does playing video games cause in the brains of research elderly people? Does online shopping cause people to essays cultural, spend more money?

What effect does social media have on teen relationships? What are the causes (or effects) of cyber bullying? What causes social media sites to lose popularity? What are the college research effects of picture and video-based social media sites like Snapchat or Instagram on teenage social interaction? What causes a video game to be popular? What effect does moving away from essay computers and towards tablets and smartphones have on how we browse the Internet?

What effect does typing on a screen rather than a keyboard have on college how people communicate? What causes Google to be the most popular search engine? What are the social effects of everyone on the planet having cell phones? How have smartphones affected business practices? How does standardized testing affect student dropout rates? What effect does being labeled gifted and talented have on students?

What effect does being identified as having dyslexia or ADHD have on a child? What causes students to cultural conflicts, think school is boring? Does using technology like iPads or smartboards in paper, classrooms cause students to learn better? What is the effect on learning when students do most of their work reading from a computer or tablet rather than paper and books? What are the effects of homeschooling on mechanical children? (Or what are the social effects?) What effect have magnet or charter schools had on the educational system in your town or state? How do school programs against bullying affect the actual bullying and fears of students? Do single-sex classrooms cause students to learn better? What are the positive and negative effects of having school uniforms?

What is the effect of having an open high school campus? What is the effect on the education of students when a district has year-round schooling? What causes teachers to burn out? What causes some schools to fail to college paper, educate students? What causes American students to lag behind students from other countries on international tests? What effect do fine arts have on projects engineering students? What effect does a good physical education program have on college elementary school students? What effect do longer school days have on a school's educational outcomes? What effect does parent involvement in schools have on education?

What caused the Civil War? What are the continuing effects of slavery on American society? What was the cause of the increasing interest in feminism in the 1960s and 1970s? How were WWII veterans affected by their wartime experiences? What effect did WWII have on the Jewish people? What effect did Christianity have on the Roman empire? What caused the Arab Spring? What are the effects of the Arab Spring? What effect has the dissertation research organize GI Bill, which educates soldiers, had on universities in the U.S.?

What was the effect of colonialism on Britain's view of itself? What were the causes and effects of colonialism? In the viewpoint of the British, what were the causes and effects of the American Revolution? What causes the drug wars in Colombia? What causes illegal immigration? What are the effects of paper immigration on a country (pick any country)?

What is the effect of online sales on businesses (in any country)? What was the criticism effect of the printing press (or other invention) on world history? What are the effects of globalization on the position of women? What are the effects of American drone attacks on terrorists and civilians? What was the research cause of the destruction of the World Trade Center on 9/11? What is the cause of increased militancy on the part of North Korea?

How to Write a Great Topic Sentence. by Virginia Kearney 37. by Josh Wilmoth 0. How to essay, Write Cause and Effect Essays. by Virginia Kearney 5. Easy Words to Use as Sentence Starters to Write Better Essays. by Virginia Kearney 123. 100 Science Topics for Research Papers. by paper Virginia Kearney 109. How to Write a Reflective Essay with Sample Essays. by Virginia Kearney 21. This was great for me because I had to write an technology essay, essay about college research paper, some kind of topic with a cause and essay an effect and this website gave me some really good ideas, Thank You! Virginia Kearney 3 months ago from United States.

Sophia--I'm so glad that this helped you. I especially enjoy teaching Chinese students. I have traveled in college paper, China four different times and love your country very much! I am a Chinese student and essays cultural conflicts I think your sharing did help me a lot. Thank you ! this is a great sight for my informational reading and college research paper writing class its good.

Hi thanks for helping me. these topics are really good.. i used some of these topics for phone my projects and got great marks.. i got A+ in all my projects , i am in 7th grade. hubber8893 18 months ago. I think you have presented some great Ideas for college paper hub about relationships. Hugh Johnson 18 months ago. These topics had a BIG impact on my life.

Thanks for your LARGE ammount of tips. These topics really helped me for essay mobile quotes school. College Research Paper! Ruby 18 months ago from United States. Creative idea for a hub, what was your case and effect for making it lol. WOW this is super great to look up stuff for an assignment. Awesome topics thanks a million. Dwight Goliday Jr 23 months ago from East Saint Louis. Wow. There are a lot things that cause and effect. Very informative write. Virginia Kearney 23 months ago from United States.

Thanks Zakeycia and YoLex. My students have come up with most of these topics through the design technology extended essay years and now this is my most visited article so they must have done a good job! I think it got over 2000 views one day last week! This is awesome I wish I'd found this hub before I graduated college lol! Great work! Zakeycia Dickens 23 months ago. I have a cause and effect essay to research paper, type for my English class.

I was having a hard time coming up with a topic. Your website and essay mobile phone topic suggestions were very helpful. Thank you. Rasheedah Abdul-Hakeem 2 years ago. Thanks. Great topics. James Packard 2 years ago from Columbia, Missouri. What a great hub! Debatable issues (especially political, social, environmental and behavioural) are great hub topics. They are good to write about to do research and clear up one's own viewpoint, but they also get people talking, and also spark very needed discussion.

Thanks for sharing. Liza Treadwell Esq aka Liza Lugo JD 2 years ago from college paper New York, NY. I love this one, VirginiaLynne. Essay Criticism! Your hubs are so valuable to students and professional writers. Cause and effect papers are among the most interesting to read. I voted this hub up, useful, and interesting.

I am bookmarking this hub for future reference. I know I'll be using it! Keep up the excellent work here. Marilyn L Davis 2 years ago from paper Georgia. Criticism Analysis! Good afternoon, Virginia; excellent examples for all categories.

Well done. Virginia Kearney 2 years ago from college research United States. Research! Virginia Kearney 2 years ago from United States. Hi Gertrude--These two words are ones that are often confused. Affect also means to college, produce an effect upon as well as to influence.

I will double check my usage in this Hub just to organize, make sure I haven't made an error. Thanks! Gertrude McFuzz 2 years ago. Research! These are great topics. I just have one comment. Sometimes you use effect when you should use affect. affect = influence - usually a verb. effect= result - usually a noun. effect= cause - not used that often - verb. Shamim Rajabali 3 years ago from Texas. This will come in handy for my English class.

Thanks. Research Organize! I Love it very much. rakesh ranjana 3 years ago. Social causes are growing up in lot more ways, knowing it and having a knowledge about it through this site, will help a lot in many ways for research people to essays cultural, understand there relationship and social problems. Great hub! I like your ideas, it is something different innovative. Vote up! Thanks! This is helpful. Vote up.

Virginia Kearney 3 years ago from college paper United States. Sumnerswett--I teach MLA format because that is used by most American colleges in their English departments. However, you are very right to design technology essay, point out that APA and Chicago and other formats are used in different types of courses. I think considering cause and effect is sometimes a bit confusing because it depends on research paper where you view the start of the situation. Essay! Often a cause creates an effect, which causes another situation. Research! Sometimes it is hard to pull them apart. That is technology why I usually like to call this a speculating about causes essay, because we can't always definitively determine the absolute cause, but we can always speculate and argue for the most important causes, or the most important effects that we see in a situation.

Sumner Swett 3 years ago from Owls Head Maine. Okay so cause and effect essays are written in different formats, but let me say in my college profession for the essays to be written were to college paper, be in research organize, APA format, and college research paper it is interesting when researching and writing whether it is from information you have researched or if it free lance. Cultural Conflicts! I like to research paper, research topics before writing and also note taking is effective. The cause is what causes the projects situation and the effect is what you have to take into consideration to the cause as we all know it. Kimberly Lake 3 years ago from California. Great topics! Voted up and shared.

Virginia Kearney 3 years ago from United States. College Paper! Leidy--That is a great essay topic. I think that some of that labeling can be positive and essay other aspects are negative. It can encourage students to college research paper, believe that they are capable, but it can discourage them by making them think that they don't need to work hard, or that if they don't achieve a high grade on everything, they have failed. Seth Tomko 3 years ago from Macon, GA. A good and diverse collection of topics.

I'll be sure to have my students check out some of these for their own essays. Annie Miller 4 years ago from Wichita Falls, Texas. Conflicts! Very interesting and in depth Hub. I am passing this along and saving it, as well! Chris Achilleos 4 years ago. Great hub Virginia, I have written these types of essays before, and I have found the information that you have presented here to be excellent. Thank you for college research paper sharing.

Voted up and research organize useful! Virginia Kearney 4 years ago from United States. Thanks so much Carol! You are always an encouragement. carol stanley 4 years ago from Arizona. Research Paper! This is something to essays cultural, save when trying to college, come up with new writing ideas. Essay Mobile! Great hub. Going to pass this along and of course vote up. Copyright 2017 HubPages Inc. and research respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of pope criticism analysis their respective owners. HubPages ® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.

HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and college research others. Copyright 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.

Custom Essay Order -
Steps To Writing A Research Paper College - spbss ru

Essay: The relationship between the EU and US. The European Union (EU) is a political and college paper, economic partnership represents a unique form of cooperation between sovereign countries. The Union is the last step in a process of integration began after World War II, first by essays cultural, six Western European countries, to promote interdependence and make another war in Europe unthinkable. Today, the college, EU is composed of 28 member states, including most countries in Central and essay quotes, Eastern Europe, and helped to promote peace, stability and economic prosperity in the European continent. The EU was built by a series of binding treaties, and over the years, EU Member States have sought to harmonize laws and adopt common policies on a growing number of economic, social, and political. EU Member States share a customs union; a single market where goods, people and capital is ensured; EU Member States work together through common institutions to formulate policies and promote their collective interests. The main EU institutions include the European Council, composed of the heads of state and government, which acts as a strategic guide and college paper, driving force of the rhetorical, EU policy; the European Commission, which defends the common interests of the college paper, Union as a whole and the functions of the EU executive; The Council of the phone quotes, European Union (also known as the research, Council of Ministers) represents 28 national governments. Rhetorical Analysis! The Council adopts legislation, usually based on the proposals made by the Commission and decided in most cases, by college research, the European Parliament. Various ministers from each country to participate in essays cultural conflicts, Board meetings depending on the subject being studied (e.g. foreign ministers would meet to discuss the Middle East, the agriculture ministers to discuss agricultural subsidies).

Most decisions are subject to a system of majority voting in research paper, the complex, but some areas such as foreign and alexander pope, defense policy, taxation, or accept new members require unanimity. The Presidency of the Council rotates among member states, changing every six months; the country holding the Presidency helps set priorities for the agenda and organizes most of the Board’s work. Other institutions also play a key role. The Court of Justice interprets the laws of the EU and its decisions are binding; a Court of Auditors monitors the financial management; the European Central Bank manages the euro and EU monetary policy; and advisory committees represent economic, social and regional interests. Why and paper, how the dissertation research organize, enlargement of the EU? The EU considers that the enlargement process as an extraordinary opportunity to promote stability and prosperity in Europe. Since 2004, the EU has increased from 15 to 28 countries, bringing in most of Central and Eastern Europe.

The EU began as the college, European Coal and Steel Community in extended, 1952 with six members (Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg and the Netherlands). In 1973, Denmark, Ireland and the United Kingdom have joined this then became known as the European Community. Greece joined in 1981, followed by Spain and college, Portugal in 1986. In 1995, Austria, Finland and Sweden joined the prompt, current European Union. In 2004, the EU welcomed eight former communist countries of the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia and Cyprus and paper, Malta as a new member. Bulgaria and Romania joined in 2007. Croatia became the 28th member of the EU on July 1, 2013. To be eligible for thesis membership in the EU, countries must first meet a set of established criteria including having a democracy and a market economy that works. Once a country becomes an college paper, official candidate, accession negotiations are long and complex process in which the applicant must adopt and implement a massive body of EU laws and regulations. Analysts say the process of carefully managed enlargement is one of the most powerful EU policy tools, and that, over the years, he has helped transform many European countries in functioning democracies and societies richer. Six countries are currently recognized by the EU as official candidates for membership: Albania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey and Iceland.

All are at different stages of the accession process. For example, when Albania was simply designated as official candidate in June 2014, the accession negotiations are underway with Turkey since 2005. It will probably be many years before most of the current candidates are ready to thesis engineering join to the EU. Bosnia and Herzegovina and Kosovo are also recognized as potential future EU applicants. The EU argues that the door remains open to any European country expansion that meets the political and economic criteria for EU membership.

However, some European leaders and many EU citizens are cautious about the further expansion of the EU, in particular Turkey and countries further east, like Georgia or Ukraine, longer term. Is concerned still exists. EU enlargement range from fears of college research unwanted migrants to the implications of an expanding Union institutions, finance, and the EU’s global identity. Observers note that such scruples are particularly evident in relation to a possible EU membership of Turkey, given the large size of Turkey, culture predominantly Muslim and relatively less prosperous economy. How are the US-EU political relations? The United States has long supported European integration as a means of fostering democratic allies and strong trading partners in Europe. During the essays conflicts, Cold War, the EU project was considered the center of deterring the Soviet threat. Since then, the US has supported EU efforts to college paper expand political and economic benefits of membership to Central and Eastern Europe, and thesis mechanical engineering, continues to support the European aspirations of Turkey and the Western Balkans. The United States often looks to the EU for a partnership on a wide range of concerns common foreign policy. Paper! During the last decade, the United States and the EU encouraged peace and stability in the Balkans and mobile quotes, Afghanistan, strengthened cooperation in law enforcement and the fight against college research, terrorism, and worked together to contain the nuclear ambitions of Iran. In recent years, both sides have expanded cooperation on organize new challenges, such as cyber security, energy security and international development.

As the United States, the EU has sought to support the paper, political transition of Ukraine condemned Russia’s annexation of Crimea, called for the end of Russian support for separatists in pope essay, the east and college paper, southern Ukraine, and imposed a series of sanctions against Russia (including two tours targeting key sectors of the Russian economy in late July and early September 2014). The EU has also been increasingly concerned about the deteriorating security situation in Syria and Iraq, the threat posed by the extremist movement Islamic state, and the growing number of citizens or European residents who struggle with Islamist groups. In light of the EU-US visa waiver agreements, the US and European authorities have worked together to better combat radicalization stem the flow of foreign fighters in the conflict zone, and follow those who return. The EU also provides substantial humanitarian assistance to Iraq and Syria, and several EU Member States militarily involved in the air campaign by design extended, the US against college paper, the Islamic state (even if they are currently limit their actions air strikes and air support of Iraq). Sometimes, however, the US-EU political relationship has faced serious challenges. US-EU relations have reached a historic low in 2003 compared to the US invasion of Iraq, some members of the EU and others supported strongly opposed. Conflicts! Although the US-EU relations have largely rebounded since then, tensions exist on issues ranging from climate change to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. And despite the close cooperation of the United States-EU-Ukraine crisis, differences remain over how best to manage relations with the longer term Russia.

Data protection continues to be a sticking point in US-EU key. Some European leaders, including many members of the European Parliament (MEPs) have long feared that many. Sharing agreements to combat information terrorism against the United States, the EU and do not adequately protect the privacy rights of research paper European citizens’ data. European concerns were increased from unauthorized in June 2013 of the National Security Agency US surveillance programs disclosures, press reports suggest that US intelligence agencies monitored the diplomatic offices of the EU, and technology extended, subsequent allegations of research other US intelligence operations in Europe. In response, members now require stronger safeguards for personal data transferred outside the EU, and many experts argue that the alleged US surveillance activities are likely to conclude future agreements sharing of information United States-EU more difficult. Thesis Mechanical Engineering! Analysts are also concerned that such alleged US operations could adversely affect the broader relationship of the US-EU, including the prospects for paper transatlantic trade and investment partnership. Meanwhile, in dissertation research organize, recent years, European leaders also expressed concerns about the “pivot” US or rebalancing towards Asia. US officials emphasize that this rebalancing will not come at the expense of the transatlantic relationship and that the United States hopes to engage more closely with Europe in the future on issues of economic and strategic importance in college, Asia. At the same time, some US analysts say the EU remains concerned about its own economic and political problems, and therefore, is less able to thesis be a strong partner for the United States in the fight against common international challenges.

Who are the research paper, equivalent of the official United States in the EU? EU-US summits usually occur at least once a year; in the context of the Lisbon Treaty, the US president meets with the President of the European Commission and rhetorical essay, the European Council President. Research! Contact the most common of the Secretary of State in the EU context is the High Representative for Foreign Affairs of the cultural conflicts, Union and college research paper, Security Policy. Design Extended Essay! Contact key US Trade Representative is the European Trade Commissioner, who heads the EU’s common external trade policy. Other US ministerial-level officials interact with their counterparts from the Commission or the college research paper, Member State Ministers in the formation of the Cabinet when problems arise. Many relationships at work between US officials and the EU also exist. A delegation to Washington, DC, represents the European Union in its relations with the United States government, while the US Mission to the European Union represents Washington’s interests in Brussels. How are the US-EU economic relations? The US and the EU share the largest trade and investment relationship in the world. Despite the global economic slowdown in 2008-2009, the research, American and European economies combined account for over 50% of global GDP, about 25% of world exports and 30% of world imports.

According to a recent study, the transatlantic economy generates $ 5 trillion commercial sales a year and employs up to 15 million workers on college research paper both sides of the Atlantic. Of particular importance is the fact that the US and European companies are the biggest investors in the economies of the other total stock of direct bilateral investments was $ 3.8 trillion at the end of rhetorical essay prompt 2012 and the United States and Europe remains the most profitable markets in the other. Although the research, vast majority of the economic relationship of US-EU States is harmonious, tensions exist. Trade disputes in the United States-EU persist poultry, food bio-engineering, the technology extended essay, protection of geographical indications and college research, subsidies to Boeing and Airbus. Many analysts note that the resolution of commercial disputes in the United States, the EU and has become increasingly difficult, in design technology extended essay, part because both parties are economic strength almost equal and neither has the ability to impose concessions another. Another factor may be that many disputes involve differences in home values, policy priorities and regulatory frameworks. The US and the EU have made a number of attempts to reduce non-tariff and remaining regulatory barriers to trade and investment. The Transatlantic Economic Council (TEC) was established at the US-EU summit in 2007 and to take forward the process of regulatory cooperation and reducing barriers to trade. In recent years, the global economic recession and the crisis in the euro area have also challenged the US-EU relationship.

Given the college research, vast transatlantic economic ties, US officials fear that the crisis of the EU debt could affect US exports to and sales of American companies in Europe, or the ripple effects could weaken US financial institutions and push the US into recession should any member of the euro area default. In response, the Obama administration has urged the EU to take strong action to dissertation research resolve the debt crisis and called for more financial assistance to struggling economies in the euro zone. While US concerns about the crisis in the euro area declined amid US economic growth and college paper, increased market stability in Europe, some American policymakers continue to question what they see as the focus the EU on the austerity measures, saying that more efforts are needed to promote growth. Engineering! In light of the budgetary and economic difficulties on college research paper both sides of the Atlantic, in November 2011, the US and European leaders directed the TEC to establish a High Level Task Force (HLTF) on jobs and growth. The HLTF was to examine ways to increase trade and investment in the United States, the EU and further stimulate job creation and economic growth on both sides of the Atlantic. Based on the recommendations of the final report of the HLTF, the United States and rhetorical analysis, the EU began negotiations in July 2013 on an ambitious, high free-trade standard, known under the trade name and research, Partnership transatlantic investment (TTIP). Both parties hope that the essay phone, negotiations will TTIP reach an agreement that opens more markets and US and EU exports increase; strengthens investment rules-based; plated costly non-tariff barriers; reducing regulatory barriers; and strengthens cooperation on research paper trade issues of global concern. Historically, the cooperation of the United States, the EU and has been a driving force behind efforts to liberalize world trade and to ensure the stability of international financial markets. U.S. and EU leaders sought to pursue a coordinated response to the global financial crisis, which brings together industrialized and developing countries. And many consider the US-European cooperation is essential to essays the management of emerging economies such as China, India and Brazil in college research, the coming years. At the dissertation organize, same time, divisions exist both between EU countries and between the EU and the United States in certain policy areas.

US-EU disagreement over research agricultural subsidies, for example, has contributed to the impasse in essay prompt, the Doha Round of multilateral trade negotiations. European-American differences also persist on how to research reduce the large trade imbalances considered to pose serious risks to economic growth and an open international trading system. EU decision-making process and the role played by dissertation, the EU institutions vary depending on the subject being studied. For most economic and social issues, EU member states have largely pooled their national sovereignty, and the EU’s decision-making has a supranational quality. The decisions in other areas, such as foreign policy, require the unanimous consensus of all 28 member states. The Lisbon Treaty, which entered into force in December 2009, is the college research paper, latest attempt by the EU to reform its institutions of governance and decision-making process to enable the enlarged Union to design extended function more efficiently. The Lisbon Treaty also aims to give the EU a stronger voice in the area of college research paper foreign policy and to increase democratic transparency in the EU. Other key measures, the Lisbon Treaty simplifies voting system by a qualified majority of the engineering, EU and extending its use to areas previously subject to unanimity the Member State to the Council of Ministers of the policy; This change was intended in part to speed up the EU decision-making and improve efficiency. However, in practice, the Member States will probably still reach a consensus on sensitive political issues such as police cooperation, immigration and the fight against terrorism, which are generally regarded as central to the sovereignty of a nation-state. At the research paper, same time, the mere possibility of a vote may make the governments of member states more willing to compromise and reach a common political decision.

In addition, the Lisbon Treaty increases the relative power of the European Parliament in an effort to cultural improve democratic accountability. It strengthens the role of Parliament in the budget process of the EU and extends the use of the decision procedure cooperated in several areas, including issues of agriculture and home affairs. As such, the Treaty gives Parliament an college research, equal voice with the Member States in the Council of Ministers in the vast majority of EU legislation with a few exceptions, like most aspects of political foreign and defense. In addition, the rhetorical analysis prompt, Lisbon Treaty provides national parliaments with a degree of greater authority to challenge EU legislation project and allows the possibility of further legislative proposals on the basis of citizens’ initiatives. The United States strongly supported the project of European integration since its creation as a means of college research fostering democratic states and strong trading partners in Europe.

The US and the EU have a dynamic political partnership and share a business relationship and huge investment. To expand and mobile phone quotes, strengthen the transatlantic economy even further, the US and the EU are pursuing a comprehensive and ambitious transatlantic trade and paper, investment partnership. However, some tensions remain, ranging from essays cultural conflicts, long trade dispute United States-EU climate change. Despite the close cooperation of the research paper, United States-EU-Ukraine crisis, differences also exist on how best to manage relations with Russia in extended, the longer term. And confidentiality of data continues to be a sticking point key US-EU, especially after unauthorized disclosure since June 2013 US alleged surveillance activities in college paper, Europe. The European Commission negotiates trade agreements with third countries and trading unions on cultural conflicts behalf of the Union as a whole. As a result of the Lisbon Treaty, both the Council of Ministers and college paper, the European Parliament must approve these trade agreements before they can take effect.

The process of negotiation and conclusion of a new international agreement on dissertation research organize trade begins with discussions between the three institutions of the EU and an impact assessment of the Commission, including a public consultation on the content and options for any future trade agreement. Provided there is a general agreement to proceed, the Commission launches an informal scoping exercise with the potential partner country or trading bloc in the range and college research, scope of topics to cultural conflicts be considered in negotiations. The “guidelines” are subject to paper the Board for approval, and cultural conflicts, shared with the European Parliament. Search our thousands of essays: If this essay isn't quite what you're looking for, why not order your own custom Law essay, dissertation or piece of coursework that answers your exact question? There are UK writers just like me on hand, waiting to help you. Each of us is qualified to college a high level in design extended, our area of expertise, and we can write you a fully researched, fully referenced complete original answer to your essay question. Just complete our simple order form and college, you could have your customised Law work in your email box, in as little as 3 hours. This Law essay was submitted to us by a student in order to help you with your studies. This page has approximately words.

If you use part of essays conflicts this page in your own work, you need to provide a citation, as follows: Essay UK, Essay: The relationship between the EU and college research, US . Available from: http://www.essay.uk.com/essays/law/essay-the-relationship-between-the-eu-and-us/ [05-10-17]. If you are the essay prompt, original author of this content and no longer wish to have it published on our website then please click on the link below to request removal: 22-08-17 - Law problem question – FOB contract 12-08-17 - Contract law – problem question example - Contract law problem scenario - Contract law problem question – requirements for contract - Legal problem question: free consent - Why is it necessary to study law in business? 17-04-17 - What requirements fall upon the state to distinguish legitimate democratic process from mob rule?

18-11-16 - Corporate governance crisis 14-11-16 - United States — Final Anti-Dumping Measures on Stainless Steel from Mexico 09-11-16 - Setting up an research, architect/interior design business (legal) We offer professional custom essay writing, dissertation writing and prompt, coursework writing service. Our work is high quality, plagiarism-free and delivered on time. Essay UK is a trading name of Student Academic Services Limited , a company registered in research, England and Wales under Company Number 08866484 .

Order Your Own Writing Help Now -
College Paper and Essay Writing Service

essay on murree Pakistan - Murree Hills. A land of Greatest Mountains Colorful Culture - A Complete Guide to Pakistan. Murree is a popular hill station and research paper a summer resort in Pakistan, Murree is specially for the residents of Islamabad. Murree is also visited as one of the most favourite destination for alexander pope essay Pakistani tourists in Sumer and during snowfall of winter. Murree is located along Islamabad-Kohala highway N75, some 30 km (19 mi) northeast of Islamabad. The name Murree is derived from 'marhi', high place although there is a popular belief it was named after the college research, virgin Mary during the British times. It is situated on the southern slopes of the Western Himalayan foothills as they ascend to the northeast towards Kashmir.

During British Rule in dissertation research the nineteenth century, its altitude was established at 7,000 feet (2,100 m), but its actual altitude has now been determined as 2,300 m (7,500 ft) above sea level. Murree is paper accessible by road from the centre of the Islamabad and Rawalpindi areas. It is still associated with Britain; many British fruits (including cherries, raspberries and strawberries) thrive locally. There is a church, built in 1857, located at the centre of the town, which is still used as a place of worship. Many houses around the church are still standing, functioning mostly as hotels. Old traditional restaurants have been replaced by technology essay fast food shops and newer restaurants. Murree has expanded since 1947 at a rate much greater than that which its infrastructure can sustain. College? Securing water and electricity has been a constant challenge. Cultural? The jam-packed bazaar has caught fire a number of times in the last century, and the growth of tourism and a construction boom have had an adverse effect on the local environment. Murree, aftermath of fire in 1875. A 19th century post officeMurree was founded in 1851 by research paper the Governor of Punjab, Sir Henry Lawrence, and was originally established for the British troops garrisoned on the Afghan frontier[4] as a sanatorium.

The permanent town of Murree was constructed at Sunnybank in 1853. The church was sanctified in May 1857, and the main road, Jinnah Road, formerly known as The Mall (and still commonly referred to pope as), was built. The most significant commercial establishments, the Post Office, general merchants with European goods, tailors and a millinery, were established opposite the church. College Research Paper? Until 1947, access to Jinnah Road was restricted for natives (non-Europeans). Until 1876, Murree was the summer headquarters of the Punjab local government; after 1876 the headquarters were moved to Simla.[5] The railway connection with Lahore, the capital of the Punjab Province, made Murree a popular resort for design Punjab officials, and the villas and paper other houses erected for the accommodation of English families gave it a European aspect. It was described in the Gazetteer of Rawalpindi District, 1893–94 as follows: The sanatorium of Murree lied in north latitude 33° 54? 30? and east longitude 73° 26? 30?, at an elevation of 7,517 feet (2,291 m) above sea level, and contained a standing population of 1,768 inhabitants, which was, however, enormously increased during the [May-November] season by design essay the influx of college research paper, visitors and projects mechanical engineering their attendant servants and shopkeepers. It is the research paper, most accessible hill station in the Punjab, being distant from Rawalpindi only a five hours' journey by design extended tonga dak. Magnificent views are to be obtained in the spring and autumn of the snow crowned mountains of paper, Kashmir; and gorgeous sunset and cloud effects seen daily during the rains [July-August]. Part of the station, especially the alexander criticism analysis, Kashmir end, are also well wooded and pretty.[4] Murree also can boast of a world-class educational establishment: the *Lawrence School, Ghora Gali.

In 1901 the college research paper, population of the town was officially 1844, although if summer visitors had been included this could have been as high as 10,000. In the hot season it was the thesis projects mechanical, headquarters of the Lieutenant General of the Northern Command. The Commissioner of the Rawalpindi Division and the Deputy-Commissioner of Rawalpindi also resided here during part of the research, hot season, for which period an Assistant Commissioner was placed in organize charge of the college paper, subdivision consisting of Murree Tehsil. The site was selected in 1850 almost immediately after the annexation of the Province, and building operations commenced at once. In 1851 temporary accommodation was provided for a detachment of troops; and in 1853 permanent barracks were erected. Pope Analysis? The garrison generally consisted of three mountain batteries. In 1873, 1874, and paper 1875 Murree was the summer headquarters of the Punjab Government. It was connected with Rawalpindi town by a service of organize, tongas. The houses crown the summit and sides of an irregular ridge, commanding magnificent views over forest-clad hill-sides into deep valleys studded with villages and cultivated fields. The neighbouring hills were covered during the summer with encampments of British troops, while the station itself is filled with European visitors from the plains and travellers to Kashmir.

A fine view of the snowy peaks of Kashmir is to be had on a clear day, and the crest of Nanga Parbat (26,182 feet (7,980 m)) can sometimes be seen. The municipality was created in 1850. The income during the ten years ending 1902–3 averaged Rs. Paper? 49,500, and the expenditure Rs. 48,200. In 1903–4 the essays cultural, income and expenditure were Rs. 5r,400, chiefly from octroi, and Rs. 54,400 respectively. Paper? The income and expenditure of cantonment funds averaged Rs. 10,000 between 1893 and 1903. The chief educational institutions are the Lawrence Military Asylum for soldiers' children, and the St.

Denys' and Convent English schools for girls. The station contains the Lady Roberts Home for invalid officers and a branch of the Alliance Bank of Simla. The Murree Brewery was the only industrial concern of any importance. Dark and Cloudy Murree Landscape[edit] 1857 War of Independence. See also: 1857 War of Independence in Murree.

In the summer of 1857, the rhetorical, local tribes of Murree and paper Hazara, including the Dhond Abbasi and Tanoli, planned to attack the British Army. The campaign was led by the chief of the Dhond Abbasi tribe, Sardar Sherbaz Khan, and by Malik Nawab Bahadur Khan of the design technology essay, Tanoli tribe. They fought respectably against the British Army, giving the college, British considerable difficulties. The British Army eventually signed an agreement with the technology, local Abbasi tribe, which was refused by the Tanoli tribe, thereby dividing the opposition to college research the British. The British Army later ignored the agreement to take control of Murree again. After the British forces' occupation of Murree and Abbottabad, many English soldiers and administrators opted to spend the summers there because of the cooler climate. The British settled in and raised families.

Some prominent people who were born here include: Bruce Bairnsfather - a famous cartoonist during world War I. Francis Younghusband - an army officer and explorer. He established the extended essay, Bible Society in college the Christian High School in Geryal Murree. The society did in depth research into dissertation research organize, the local languages. This society translated a chapter of new testament book Loqas in college research paper Dhondi that was noted by the compilers of the Linguistic Survey Of India.[8] Reginald Dyer - officer responsible for the Amritsar Massacre. Bhurban is celebrated as one of the only resort areas of the country where there is a 5 star hotel built by Pakistan Services Limited, the Pearl Continental Hotel. Bhurban is only 9 Kilometers from Murree and practically it can be called as an area of projects, Murree.

Murre to Nathiagali Nathiagali to Abbottabad (Tour Excursion) Nathiagali the famous resort area is research paper only 45 minutes from Murree. The descent on the Nathia Gali - Abbottabad road leads to the city of Abbottabad right under the Murree hills. Abbottabad, a popular summer resort in research the midst of spacious valleys, is surrounded by green hills and is a pretty large city and is located at a distance of 116 km from Rawalpindi and 217 km from Peshawar if you follow the MAIN road. It can get pretty hot in college summers and pretty cold in winters but the temperature range stays bearable. It may feel hot in design technology extended essay the sun but its cool in the shade. Surrounded by high hills, Abbottabad is named after its first British Commissioner Sir James Abbott.

It still has a very British air. The Cantonment area of Abbottabad is still very British. The European bungalows, the club, the churches and the cemeteries are still there. Lots of greenery in Abbottabad, beautiful trees and nice gardens. There is paper a main road which is the essays cultural, centre of activity (I think its called the Mall). The good hotels are SpringField, Sarban and others. Abbottabad is famous for its golf courses.

Take a visit. College Research? Also see Shimla Hill View Point, Illayasi Mosque with a natural water spring and there is a pool nearby which I think carries crocodiles. The place has beautiful gardens like; Jinnah Garden, Ladies Garden etc maintained by the local Cantonment Board. The splendid stretch of turf promises plenty of room for polo, football, hockey and golf. At the back of the station towards the west is the Brigade Center, which is an ideal place ideal for walks and picnic. Nice place to stay If you're coming from Lahore to visit the North. The Nathiagali region serves as home to all kinds of wildlife; various species of rhetorical essay prompt, birds, insects, butterflies and animals.

Unlike the crows of the southern cities of Pakistan, you will find ravens in areas like Nathiagali. Visitors are advised to sun their bedding on arrival to get rid of bed-bugs, and to keep repellants and pesticides for insects as these have a tendency to show up a lot, especially in college old homes, and in the monsoon season. Horses are a common sight during summer months and are offered to children and adults alike for rides at rates that are often negotiable. Monkeys are aplenty, previously known to mechanical engineering be a little shy, they have reportedly become more aggressive in recent years, some say this due to increased abuse suffered at the hands of research paper, tourists, who often tease these monkeys or try to steal them. Monkeys often come up to guesthouses and hotels in search of snacks and can be quite noisy and thesis engineering playful. The World Wildlife Federation has an office in the Galiaath, in recent years, this organisation assisted in the breeding of paper, a certain type of leopard in the Black Forest right by Dungagali and Nathiagali, this area was thought to thesis projects mechanical be a perfect habitat for such creatures, but according to local reports they frequently come out of the forest to steal cattle of local villagers.

One such cat had to be shot. Packs of pie-dogs which were previously considered to be a night-time menace can no longer be seen anywhere in college research the Galiaath, it is thought that most have been killed and consumed by mobile phone quotes the newly bred leopards. In the summer of 2006, a large number of women were found dead in the deep valleys of Galiath with wounds showing that they were killed, soon, a large leopard was caught which was believed to college research be the culprit of all cases, he was kept in captivity but was eventually shot as a result of his aggression, his body has been stuffed and technology extended essay kept in the Dhunga Gali Wildlife Museum, the research paper, museum owners named him the Ghost of Galiath. These leopards are rarely spotted. However, a pet dog or animal is very likely to dissertation organize be grabbed by the cats at night, and if any such pets are brought to Nathiagali they must be kept indoors to avoid this. Thandiani means cold in the local language. Its around about 1 hour and 30 minutes on a good decent road. Its rises steeply at some places. It is 2700 meters above sea level on a small plateau surrounded by pine forests. This beautiful spot can easily be approached from college research paper Abbottabad, which is 24 km away. Alexander? It is totally unspoiled and has the loveliest of views of all the hill stations of Pakistan.

The scenery here is breathtaking and superb. It is pretty high. Just a few kilometres into college paper, the road and you start gaining height quickly. One place on the road offers a stunning view of mobile phone, Abbottabad city. College Research Paper? Thandiani is not located in the Galliat Range but some other range. Essays? Beautiful trees on the way and also a few small caves which are probably home for college research paper the wildlife. Thandiani was discovered by the British but was later neglected and was only rediscovered as a hill station recently so it is completely unspoiled. There are few shops at Thandiani and only one basic guesthouse (no big expectations!). Research? It only college research paper gets cold about 2 km before Thandiani.

There is also a Pakistan Television Booster at the top and a Pak Air-Force Radar (No Photographs). But the beauty of this area is its views. Stunning views of mobile phone, all the areas around this region. Views of the Galliat Range, Hazara Region, Swat Forests, Chitral region and that of Abbottabad itself. Heard the dawn was beautiful but didn't stay at the guesthouse though. Also heard it gets real cold at night even in summers almost below 0 C. Lots of greenery and paper some beautiful rocks on the ground. There is dissertation research organize also a road at the top which seems to go straight into the sky when you first enter Thandiani but it gives wonderful views. Must visit place! Miran Jani is the highest point in the Galliat Range at about 2867 m. It is a very scenic trek to Miran Jani Top which offers wonderful views of the pine forests and hills surrounding the region. The trail to Miran Jani is just behind the college, Governor's House. You can book horses from essays conflicts Nathia Gali if you dont want to go there by college paper foot.

Dungagali is a picturesque small resort situated on the slopes of the Mukshpuri hill (2376 m.). It commands a charming view of a series of wooded spurs projecting towards the river Jhelum on the western side. From Dungagali one can climb the essay, 2813 m peak of Mukhshpuri, which is the highest point in the range. Natural springs abound on the slopes. It is 30 km from Murree. College? There are nice hotels available too. Travel Culture Services (Pvt.) Limited Pakistan. Advertise on this site click for advertising rates. Dubai Travel Culture Offerring Tours, Desert Safaris and hotels in Dubai. Sri-Lanka Tours Our Colombo office operating tours in Sri Lanka. Qatar Travel Culture Tours and dissertation organize travel information about college research Qatar.

More offices Details about our company and other offices. Copyright 1997-2017 Travel Culture Services, Pakistan, All rights reserved. Copying of the text not allowed. Please contact us for permission details.