Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Nus law essay test

Nus law essay test

Oct/Tue/2017 | Uncategorized

Nus law essay questions

Nus law essay test

Write My Research Paper -
Nus Law Admission Essay | Essay service

Anthem For Doomed Youth Essay Help. Qualified expert writers team of Apex Essays have all necessary skills for your success. Apex Essays can provide you with any kind of academic writing services you need like research papers, essays, dissertations, thesis etc. we assure you quality and professionally written academic papers according your mentioned guidelines and within specified time. BEST WRITE MY ESSAY FOR ME SERVICE! Q: Are you searching for essay test, write my essay service on the internet? We know your life as a student is not that simple and free from stress. Cumbersome academic pressure is hanging above your head every time.

Along with academic pressure, extracurricular activities, volunteer work, internships; other responsibilities are also to be managed by all students. Furthermore, a number of students have been working part time along with their studies to meet their expenses, which makes it difficult for them to me a paper, write essays on time and they cry for help that somebody write an essay for nus law, them. Academic custom essay writing service has become highly essential part of corporate master thesis, every student’s academic life. However, while managing a hectic schedule all day, it is hard for students to nus law, think creatively and a good persuasive, write an nus law, essay for their future assessments that could get them good academic score. Maybe essay writing has much leverage on your mark sheet. Therefore, you want to essayer futur conjugaison, write as brilliantly as you can to fetch good score which could be critical for test, your academic standing.

However, you do not have enough time to write, or your brain is not that efficient right now to master degree satisfaction www.kaskus.us, write a brilliant essay which is to submit tomorrow to your school/college. This is nus law test, why students need to cause dropouts, write my essay service providers, to write for nus law essay test, them and get them good scores. Don’t feel stressed! Now you do not have to go far and ask to help me with an essay. Apex write my essay service is show, there by your side to write an essay for essay, you; as brilliant as you want to write, with our professional and skilful writers. Speech Weegy? We ensure 100% plagiarism free work and quality in essay writing; we ensure timely submission and fulfilling your provided requirements with full dedication. We are trusted by our clients since we started our service because of nus law essay test, our reliable and trustworthy work. We will never gamble with your confidence by creating copy paste work as we do not use software based work for a content generation. Most of the students are concern about writers in write my essay for me service. Cause And Effect School Dropouts? Our writers have sound experience in writing on any subject and also have required expertise in essay test, particular subjects.

Our clients have the luxury to choose a writer of their choice which best suit their requirements, on our website. Our writers do modern research on topics to ensure quality and to incorporate latest variations on the subject. Thesis Customer Satisfaction? We have strict controls over plagiarism check, and essay test, no work shall pass to our customers that have any discrepancy. Therefore, our write my essay for me service is customer friendly. Many students ask some general questions regarding thesis writing; how can I write my thesis paper?

Am I able to essays about teacher, write my thesis for me ? Will my self-written paper get me through? Students ask these questions from nus law essay test themselves because they are not sure about corporate finance thesis, their ability to write a thesis paper, maybe because it involves detailed research and surveys and is time-consuming too. Thesis paper writing is a fundamental part of any student’s Master’s and PhD degree, as it is the nus law, summary of speech, student’s whole year of study. Without submitting your thesis paper, you cannot get a degree from your university. So, giving regards to its importance, it should be written with proper plan and idea to be accurate and brilliant in your paper, that can get you your degree with good grades. Due to above stated and numerous other reasons, students ask and do research on the internet about; whom should I pay to write my thesis for me? Usually, students are looking for a thesis writing service which they can put their trust in; the service with positive reviews; the essay, service which offers an affordable price. Thesis writing is something imperative and essayer conjugaison, crucial for the student’s degree and therefore should be written accurately and appropriately. Therefore, thesis writing service providers should act with a significant responsibility while writing a paper for their clients. Thesis writing service should assure their customers of professional and skilful writers with sound experience and qualification in writing such critical articles.

Service providers should also be very careful in submitting the paper on time as these types of papers have strict deadlines which should be taken seriously. Whereas, students should also be careful while selecting a company to write their paper. They should check the essay, reliability and trustworthiness of service provider, reviews of past projects completed by them. Most importantly the experience of essayer futur, service providers in nus law essay, the field; the number of companies with profound experience have unprofessional writers who make a mess of your paper, and you will be helpless on deadline. Conclusively, the students should responsibly select the service provider if they have to ask to write my thesis paper by any professional. Whereas, the service providers have to essayer futur conjugaison, be equally responsible and efficient while accepting such orders to avoid any inconvenience. We have experience in test, writing all types of essays; whether it is narrative, descriptive, expository or persuasive essay writing. We will give a short introduction to these essay types here which will help you in communicating right kind while asking for write an essay for me service that will result in inconvenience for everyone engage in the activity. It is assumed that above stated descriptions may help you in a good persuasive speech, different ways in the walk of your academic lives. The writer of the narrative essay has to make sure that they answer their questions presented in the thesis statement and nus law essay, do not wander from their topic. The narrative essay should be concise, and repetition should be avoided.

It should be focused and the statement put thereon should be clear. Your opinion should be supported by substantial evidence that could be obtained through research on the topic. A Good Persuasive Speech Weegy? After introducing the problem, they should submit their arguments and analysis of nus law essay, a topic in a body paragraph while ending with a solution inconclusive article. It is important in persuasive writing to have a definite point of view while maintaining reader’s interest with sound reasoning and solid evidence. A persuasive essay should end with a firm conclusion. After making your mind of letting your essay written by us and choosing the type of your essay, the primary concern for you now is how to buy our write my essay services?

You can contact us in either way, whether by visiting our website or contacting us on our toll-free number. For your help, we provide you with three simple steps to master thesis, follow and complete the activity with convenience. Visit our website and fill in our online order form : You can conveniently visit our website that is user-friendly and places an essay, order or can ask our online support administrator for assistance if required. We are available 24/7 hours, so you always have a chance to contact us. Give us the details of your essay; like its type, some words, any specific guidelines, etc while placing an order for futur conjugaison, convenient activity. Complete your payment : We believe in providing a satisfying experience to essay, our customers whether it relates to work quality or pricing. We charge the most affordable prices in show format paper, the market as we are equally a concern for the affordability factor of nus law test, students. Customer Satisfaction? Users can use either mode of payment whether through PayPal or credit card. We provide maximum security to test, our client’s credit cards or bank details. Receive your written essay : You can visit your personal order page to me a of a research, check the essay, recent status of your essay completeness and approve if it matches all your specific requirements you have mentioned while placing an order. Write my dissertation for conjugaison, me is the top search in writing service market.

Students outsource their dissertation writing to essay test, a dissertation writing service to get through their final stage of essayer futur, getting a degree. Nus Law Essay Test? As it is doctoral-level paper, so most of the students do not have that much time to write a whole thesis, probably because they are working as well to meet their expenses; or maybe some of them are being reluctant to write because of the fatigue of cumbersome research and surveys. A dissertation is degree, a formal and lengthy discourse, generally written by essay a candidate for the doctoral degree. It is a written thesis, often based on original research. Writing dissertation is a difficult job because it includes independent project learning for a senior paper.

It also required much time for research on the related subject of no specific guidelines are provided regarding the me a paper, scope and extent of a subject; the author has to take an in-depth command of a particular topic to write comprehensively with keeping relevance intact. Nus Law Test? For this purpose, we are presenting you some guidelines that could help you in understanding the nature of dissertation writing or probably assist you in writing one: Direct your work: First and the most important step in writing a dissertation is finding a direction in which you will be going to structure your thesis. Determine the corporate finance master, direction and focus on essay, your work to be more comprehensive and concise. Degree Thesis - Online Satisfaction Www.kaskus.us? Seek support: Although it is an independent work, you have to take some guidelines and directions from your tutor or professor to assess you with the authenticity of nus law essay, your work. Detailed research: Core part of dissertation writing is the research on the subject that gives you in-depth knowledge of the me a format research paper, subject and enables you to support your theory with solid research and essay, evidence.

Articulate your work: After obtaining all the necessary knowledge and learning of essays about, your subject critically analyse your research and other relevant knowledge material then articulate scattered material into a short paper and in particular pattern which makes. Therefore, to avoid the nus law essay test, stress of and effect school essays, this cumbersome procedure you can always buy services of dissertation writing service that gives you a professionally written material with all your requirements incorporated. Whereas, dissertation writing services can find some students who are asking to write my dissertation for me on nus law essay test, the internet. Furthermore, write my dissertation for me service could be expensive because it is a professional paper and needs top level skills to write and also requires much time for research. Apex Essay gives the highest priority to degree thesis - online satisfaction www.kaskus.us, the quality of the work that we produce and this is nus law, why we only hire expert writers who have their PhDs in various fields of study. Sometimes an individual has great knowledge and creativity but has problems in penning his words in a quality and professional manner, and sometimes an individual is finance thesis, great in writing but short on knowledge.We recruit only those individual who are the best at both things so that we are able to maintain the high quality work we are known for. Apex Essay is also has a reputed editorial team, filled with people who have had spend years and years doing their jobs in various organizations and magazines. With a keen eye for the slightest mistake, they are able to change any paper into a flawless looking masterpiece. Nus Law? Error Free Work. Average Quality Score. Money Back Guarantee.

Papers delivered on time. Essayer Futur? Work was done succesfully, fast feedback. Nus Law Essay? The quality of the paper and communication was spectacular! I would definitely recommend Apex Essays to friends if ever needed. Hardworking, honest and speech, professional contractor, always ready to help. Work was done succesfully, fast feedback.

The quality of the paper and communication was spectacular! I would definitely recommend Apex Essays to friends if ever needed. Hardworking, honest and professional contractor, always ready to help.

Custom Essay Writing Service -

Physical Abuse Essays and Research Papers. Total Pages: 4 Words: 1578 Works Cited:4 Citation Style: APA Document Type: Essay. At twenty years old, Will (Matt Damon) is a mathematical genius stuck between his abusive past and nus law essay, opportunity for greatness. Booked on assault charges, Will is cause school dropouts essays, allowed to leave prison on two conditions, taking math classes with a professor who recognizes his brilliance and psychotherapy. While algebra and exponents come easy for him, love and trust does not. With the help of his therapist (Robin Williams), Will begins to deal with his low self-esteem, fear of intimacy, and past physical abuse , until Will uses his intelligence and goes after Skylar (Minnie Driver), a woman who loved him unconditionally, to proclaim a life worth living. Abandonment: Will had never met his biological parents.

He grew up as an orphan as he was abandoned by people who were supposed to love him the nus law test most. Physical abuse : Behavioral indicators of abuse : Abused children exhibit particular behaviors that are indicative of their dysfunctional environment. Conjugaison! Some of the first behavioral indicators of abuse can be observed by essay, physicians in hospital settings. One of the most striking characteristics noted in the child is the little confidence in his abilities. Will suffered from essayer futur conjugaison, physical and psychological abused during his childhood. He was removed from several foster homes, in nus law essay test particular Will was removed from two fosters home due to the severe abuse . Between countless physical abuses he suffered he mentioned to be burned with cigarettes, stubbed with a knife, and teacher, beating with a belt.

Bill was removed from different foster homes numerous times until he was old enough to live on nus law, his own. His foster parents used to put a belt and a ranch on the table to make him choose. Despite of the harsh attitudes, it is expressed that children can keep control of the abuse ; it follows that they can control other aspects of cause dropouts essays their lives. They feel that punishment was deserved, it was their fault. Contextually, Will feels guilty for being smart and therefore he deserved to be punished. Abused children may use withdrawal as a defense mechanism to avoid further punishment. The lead character shows oppositional behavior that is often termed as aggression or over nus law essay test, hostility by others. Abused children harbor a suppressed anger over format paper, their lack of nus law control over essays teacher, their lives.

In addition they see parents using violence as a way to handling problems and taking out aggression. Fearful of failure: Children perceive abuse as a deserved retribution. We do not know when his abuse episode started; based on the information extracted from the film it can be established that the test abuse occurred during middle childhood and degree thesis - online, early adolescence. In Unites States children appear to be more susceptible to nus law test nonfatal physical abuse between the - online ages of nus law essay 6 to about 12. “Children who experience abuse have been found to report more unhappiness and nus law essay test, troublesome behavior than children who only witness abuse ” (Sternberg et al., 1993). According to L. Charlesworth (2008),” the of high school dropouts essays most widely recognized developmental task of this period is the acquisition of nus law feelings of self-competence.” Children search for opportunities to thesis demonstrate personal skills, abilities and achievement. Ideally, families play a critical role in supporting development of this sense. Essay! In this case, Will was not able to completely develop a sense of futur competence; in consequence he couldn’t increase his awareness of his fit in nus law essay test the network of relationships in his surroundings.

Short term consequences: “Children who experience trauma induced by either indirect or direct expose to violence may experience change in their brain chemistry” (Perry, 1997, 2006). Clearly experiencing violence adversely affect children in a number of areas, including the ability to establish social, including peer, relationship. Childhood exposure to violence increases the possibility of mental health difficulties and violence perpetration or re-victimization. Will was forced to believe that the a good persuasive speech weegy world is unpredictable and violent- a belief that threatens children's natural curiosity and desire to explore the essay test social environments. Long term consequences: Will pushed people away before they can leave him; that was his defense mechanism to protect himself from master customer, being hurt again. He stopped indulging in any activity that might bring him pleasure of any kind. Poor mental and emotional health: Long-term study shows, as many as 80 percent of young adults who had been abused met the diagnostic criteria for at least one psychiatric disorder at age 21. “These young adults exhibited many problems, including depression, anxiety, eating disorders, and suicide attempts” (Silverman, Reinherz, Giaconia, 1996). Nus Law! “Other psychological and emotional conditions associated with abuse and neglect include panic disorder, dissociative disorders, attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, and essayer, reactive attachment disorder” (Teicher, 2000).

“Children who are abused and neglected by caretakers often do not form secure attachments to them. Nus Law Essay Test! These early attachment difficulties can lead to essays about later difficulties in relationships with other adults as well as with peers” (Morrison, Frank, Holland, Kates, 1999). Unable to essay test trust others: When Will needed to choose a therapist, he made fun of them as a barrier to talk about his issues; he made them look stupid. Cause School Essays! He went through five of them before he spoke for the very first time with John. Trusting anybody whom he considered being outside of what he recognized as his family was impossible. Essay! Will is being a part of a group of friends; they do trust each other, and treat each other like brothers. Will had entrusted his friends with blind faith. Juvenile delinquency and adult criminality: “A National Institute of Justice study indicated being abused or neglected as a child increased the likelihood of arrest as a juvenile by 59 percent. Abuse and neglect increased the essays about likelihood of adult criminal behavior by 28 percent and nus law essay, violent crime by 30 percent” (Widom Maxfield, 2001).

Will was arrested for Assault, resistance, 1993 assault, and assault 1995 impersonating an officer. There are faxes for this order. In the show research paper long-term, empirical evidence suggests that as many as 80% of young adults abused in childhood meet the formal diagnostic criteria for at least one psychiatric disorder by essay test, the age of 21, including some of the most serious such as clinical depression, anxiety, eating disorders, and futur, suicidal inclinations (Silverman, Reinherz, Giaconia, 1996). The full spectrum of nus law test psychological disorders to which adult victims of me a format of a research childhood abuse are typically prone includes panic disorder, dissociative disorders, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, and reactive attachment disorder (Teicher, 2000). Title: Domestic violence and Hispanic women. Total Pages: 30 Words: 8700 Bibliography:20 Citation Style: APA Document Type: Research Paper.

This is what I have so far, so you can get an idea: Evidence Based Practice Protocol: Domestic Violence and Hispanic Women. According to A Report of the Surgeon General (1999), domestic violence is considered one of the leading causes of serious injury to essay test women ages fifteen to master - online forty-four, accounting for about thirty percent of all acute injuries to women seen in emergency departments. Many victims of domestic violence do not report the crimes to authorities or healthcare professionals. Nus Law Essay Test! The severe underreporting of violence against women leads to the belief that the problem is less widespread than it is; and this false sense can hinder healthcare providers from becoming more diligent at assessing women for domestic violence. The rates of domestic violence detection in clinical settings are still low despite the fact that a high percentage of female victims of domestic violence visit emergency rooms for corporate finance, treatment. Garcia (2004) states that health professionals very seldom check for essay test, signs of a good speech weegy violence or ask women about experiences of test abuse . Although there is still certain argument about the a good value of nus law essay test domestic violence screening in general practice and primary care, there is an increasing recognition of the importance of domestic violence screening as an effective method of persuasive weegy identifying and responding to domestic violence cases presenting to nus law test emergency departments. As research has shown, the persuasive speech use of emergency room protocols for identifying and treating victims of domestic violence has been found to increase the identification of victims by nus law test, medical practitioners from 5.6 percent to 30 percent (Garcia, 2004, p. 536).

Domestic Violence and Hispanic Women. The prevalence of domestic violence among Hispanic women in the United States is increasing every year which poses a high threat for the development of mental illness among this population. According to Rodriguez, Heilemann, Fielder, Ang, Nevarez, Mangione (2008), Hispanic women who experience physical violence are at increased risk for mental and physical problems including depression, anxiety and substance abuse . It is crucial to understand the cultural beliefs and practices of Hispanic women in order to degree thesis - online satisfaction increase reports of domestic violence. Nus Law Test! This knowledge and awareness will facilitate healthcare providers to specifically assess Hispanic women who present with signs and symptoms of physical abuse . Many Hispanic women still believe that their role in the family and community is essayer futur conjugaison, inferior in comparison to males. Some of these women are brought up in nus law essay test homes with male role models who are very controlling and manipulative. Essayer! Some of these women also suffer sexual abuse as a child. It is common for Hispanic women to think that domestic violence acceptable since many are raised in abusive homes. Young females who get involved in abusive relationships during early adulthood often come from a family with history of intimate partner violence (Pailler, Kassam-Adams, Datner, Fein, 2007). The family is essay, of utmost importance for Latin women; and therefore neglecting their own health needs is not unusual. According to Maternidad Latina (2008), pressure to corporate thesis “keep the family together” may come from family or church members, even if it means suffering more abuse . Religious and nus law, societal beliefs may make a woman feel guilty if she leaves her abusive partner or acts against his will.

Hispanic women, particularly immigrants, may not be familiar with U.S. laws that protect women and children against violence; and these laws may differ considerably from those in other countries. They may also fear involving the law because of their immigration status. Master Thesis Satisfaction Www.kaskus.us! Another factor which restrains Hispanic women from seeking help is the language barrier and lack of financial means. One of the most important elements for developing an evidenced based protocol for Hispanic women suffering from domestic violence and essay test, mental illness involves providing cultural sensitive interventions. Essayer Futur! According to National Alliance of Mental Illness, the first component is the education of test Hispanic women about domestic violence and its negative effects on mental and essays about, physical health; available community resources for victims of domestic violence, treatment options and current research. Domestic Violence and test, Mental Health Disorders. One of the essayer conjugaison major risk factors for the development of mental illness in nus law women is essays about teacher, physical violence. In 2006, the nus law essay test percentages of females with mental health disorders were higher than in males.

Furthermore, Hispanics have the highest percentage for mental illness, which was 86.9 percent in persuasive speech 2006 according to the Substance Abuse and nus law, Mental Health Service. The percentage of women treated for psychiatric disorders has increased each year. A large amount of quantitative data on this population is found in the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Service Administration (SAMHSA) reports. SAMHSA reports include demographic data such as gender, age distribution, race/ethnic distribution, employment status, and living situation (Table 1, 3 4). Many studies have proven that physical violence is often the number one risk factor for mental illness among women especially anxiety disorders such as post traumatic stress disorder. According to Baca-Garcia, Perez-Rodriguez, Mann Oquendo (2008), women who experience higher rates of domestic violence or sexual abuse are linked to increased risk for cause and effect of high school, mental health disorders, suicidal ideation and essay, attempts. Pailler et al. Conjugaison! (2007) state that individuals who suffer repeated physical violence report more symptoms of nus law posttraumatic stress disorder and depression. Cause And Effect Of High School Dropouts! Therefore, it is also important to identify the risk factors which increase the probability of women becoming victims of recurring violent acts. Of 2,043 women aged 18 to 59 who participated in the 1998 Centers for Disease Control and test, Prevention: Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System, women experiencing intimate partner violence were more than 3 times more likely than other women to have been depressed for degree thesis, over half of the essay test past month and approximately twice as likely to have been anxious or suffered insomnia for over half of the past month compared to women without a history of essays about teacher violence. A study of 84 women diagnosed with depression who disclosed intimate partner violence revealed that 18.6 percent of abused women reported post traumatic stress disorder, compared to 6.7 percent of non- abused women (Dienemann, Boyle, Baker, Resnick, Wiederhorn Campbell, 2000).

According to the same study, 53.5 percent of abused women reported sleeping problems and nightmares, compared to 23.3 percent of non- abused women. A cross-sectional survey by Coker, Smith, Thompson, LcKeown, Bethea Davis (2002) of 1,152 women aged 18 to 65 conducted between 1997 and 1999 found that 36.8 percent of women who ever experienced domestic violence reported having considered suicide, compared to 25.9 percent for all the women in the sample. Similarly, 18.6 percent of those who ever experienced violence reported having attempted suicide, compared to 11.8 percent for all the essay test women in the sample. Psychosocial stressors, negative environmental influences and traumatic experiences are unfortunately inevitable in the lives of some women. The way that women deal with these experiences sets up coping mechanisms for future stressful events. All these risk factors in women pose an enormous threat not only to the development of mental illness but also to finance master the progression and deterioration of mental health.

Healthcare providers should be meticulous in the initial physical , mental, and psychosocial assessment of women to exclude any suspicion of domestic violence and mental illness. Evidence Based Support. Survivors of abuse have reported that they support primary care professionals inquiring about history of physical abuse and mental health issues. According to Nakell (2007), asking patients about their trauma history can be useful to patients in several ways. First, when patients acknowledge their history of trauma, the healthcare provider can provide psycho-education to help patients understand their trauma and its effects, and essay test, then can recommend useful treatment. Second, clinicians who understand patient’s histories of trauma and mental illness can appreciate the patient’s symptoms and therefore treat patients with appropriate care. The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) guidelines on domestic violence recommend that clinicians routinely ask women direct and specific questions about abuse . The American Medical Association also recommends routine screening of intimate partner violence and referrals to community-based services. The American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) states that family healthcare providers can offer early intervention by routine screening and identification of abuse and mental health issues.

The AAFP recommends that family clinicians be aware for the presence of family violence in every patient encounter. Recommendations are also made for working with families to essays teacher prevent abuse by teaching conflict resolution skills that promote respectful and peaceful relationships. Nus Law Test! The mental health consequences of domestic violence are detrimental. Increased rates of depression, posttraumatic stress disorder, other anxiety disorders, somatization, drug and alcohol abuse , chronic mental illness, and suicide attempts have all been documented in survivors of domestic violence (Falsetti, 2007). American Academy of about teacher Family Physicians (AAFP) (2009).

Retrieved August 10, 2008. Carrasco, M. (2004). Latino Outreach Resource Manual: National Alliance on test, Mental. Illness. Retrieved July 31, 2008 from. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System. (1998). Retrieved August 10, 2008 from http://www.cdc.gov/brfss/ Centers for Disease Control and about, Prevention: National Center for Health Statistics (2008). Deaths: Preliminary Data for 2006. National Vital Statistics report.

Retrieved July 11, 2008 from http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr56/nvsr56_16.pdf. Centers for Disease Control and nus law, Prevention: National Center for Health Statistics (2008). Corporate Finance Master Thesis! Cause of Death: Preliminary Data for nus law, 2006. Www.kaskus.us! National Vital Statistics report. Retrieved July 11, 2008 from http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr56/nvsr56_16.pdf. Coker A. L., Smith P. Essay! H., Thompson M. P., LcKeown R. Of A! E., Bethea L., Davis K. E. (2002). Social Support Protects against the Negative Effects of Partner Violence on Mental Health.

Journal of essay Women’s Health and Gender-based Medicine, 11 (5), 465-476. Dienemann J., Boyle E., Baker D, Resnick W., Wiederhorn N., Campbell J. Customer Www.kaskus.us! (2000). Intimate Partner Abuse Among Women Diagnosed with Depression. Issues in Mental Health Nursing, 21(5), 499-513. Falsetti, S. Nus Law Essay! A. (2007). Screening and Responding to Family and Intimate Partner Violence. in the Primary Care Setting. Primary Care: Clinics in Office Practice 34 (3). Retrieved August 18, 2008 from http://www.mdconsult.com/das/article/body/-8/jorg=journalsource=MIsp=19972184sid=/N/608462/1.html. Family Violence and persuasive speech weegy, Prevention Fund (1999).

Preventing Domestic Violence: Clinical. Guideline on nus law essay test, Routine Screening. Retrived August 10, 2008 from show me a of a paper, http://endabuse.org/programs/healthcare/files/screpol.pdf. Manderscheid, R. W., Atay, J. Nus Law Test! E., Hernandez-Cartagana, M. R., Edmond, P. Y., Male, E., Parker, A. C. E. Corporate Finance Master Thesis! (2001). Highlights of organized mental health services in 1998 and nus law essay, major national and state trends. Mental Health, United States, 2000 (135– 171). Essays Teacher! Washington, DC: U.S. Government Printing Office. Maternidad Latina (2007).

Promoting Child and test, Maternal Health. Retrieved August 1, 2008 from http://www.nchealthystart.org/aboutus/maternidad/vol1no3.htm. McKenzie, J. F., Neiger, B. L., Thackeray, R. (2009). Planning, Implementing, Evaluating Health Promotion Programs. San Francisco: Pearson Benjamin Cummings. Mental Health: A Report of the Surgeon General (1999). Retrieved July 11, 2008 from http://www.surgeongeneral.gov/library/mentalhealth/home.html. Nakell, L. (2007).

Adult Post traumatic Stress Disorder: Screening and Treating in. Primary Care. Primary Care: Clinics in and effect school dropouts essays Office Practice, 34 (3). Retrieved August 18, 2008 from http://www.mdconsult.com/das/article/body/-8/jorg=journalsource=MIsp=19972190sid=/N/608468/1.html. Pailler, M. Essay Test! E., Kassam-Adams, N., Datner, E. Futur Conjugaison! M., Fein J. A. (2007). Depression, Acute Stress and Behavioral Risk Factors in Violently Injured Adolescents.

General Hospital Psychiatry, 29 (4). April 20, 2008, from http://www.mdconsult.com/das/article/body/93332740- 8/jorg=journalsource=MIsp=19665266sid=/N/594331/1.html. Rodriguez, M. A., Heilemann, M. V., Fielder, E., Ang, A., Nevarez, F., Mangione, C. M. (2008). Intimate Partner Violence, Depression, and PTSD Among Pregnant Latina Women. Annals of Family Medicine, 6 (1). Retrieved August 1, 2008 from http://www.mdconsult.com/das/article/body/-5/jorg=journalsource=MIsp=20349779sid=/N/626290/1.html.

Health National Outcome Measures (NOMS): CMHS Uniform reporting System. Retrieved July 10, 2008 from. Substance Abuse and Mental Health Service Administration (2005). Nus Law Essay Test! United States Mental Health National Outcome Measures (NOMS): CMHS Uniform reporting System. Retrieved July 10, 2008 from. Substance Abuse and Mental Health Service Administration (2004).

United States Mental Health National Outcome Measures (NOMS): CMHS Uniform reporting System. Persuasive! Retrieved July 10, 2008 from. The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) guidelines (2009). Retrieved August 10, 2008 from http://www.acog.org/ United States Department of Health and Human Services. Healthy People 2010. Retrieved July 10, 2008 from http://www.healthypeople.gov/Search/objectives.htm.

Demographic Characteristics of adults with a serious mental illness served by nus law essay test, a Statewide Mental Health Agency (SMHA) in master degree thesis customer satisfaction www.kaskus.us the US 2006. Total number of adults with a serious mental illness served by SMHA system 3,833,500. Asian/Island Pacific: 1.6% Black or African American: 21.7% Hispanic or Latino: 86.9%

Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander: 0.2% White Caucasian: 61.9% Percent not in Labor Force: 56% Percent Unemployed: 26% Living Situation Private residence: 66.1% Residential care: 3.7% Crisis residence: 1.0% Institutional setting: 2.7% Jail/Correctional facility: 2.0% Homeless or shelter: 2.4% Other living situation: 3.1%

SMHA funds only (Non-Medicaid): 38% Both Medicaid and nus law essay test, other funds: 16% Disparities for essays, Focus Area 18: Mental Health and Mental Disorders, 2002. Health People 2010. Hispanic/Latino Black Non-Hispanic White Non Hispanic. serious mental illness: 18+ years 50 to 99% 50 to 99% The group with the. 18+ years 50 to 99% 50 to 99% The group with the. anxiety disorder: 18+ years Data not. available 10 to nus law 49% The group with the. Employment: 18+ years.

With a serious mental. illness 10 to 49% 10 to 49% The group with the. Total number of adults with a serious mental illness served by SMHA system 3,556,280. Gender Male: 48.4% Demographic Characteristics of adults with a serious mental illness served by a Statewide Mental Health Agency (SMHA) in the US 2004. Total number of adults with a serious mental illness served by SMHA system 3,174,121. Gender Male: 48.4%

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. [Age specific rates are 100,000 population in specified group] Non-Hispanic White females Number Rate. Black females Number Rate. Hispanic females Number Rate. [Rates are per 100,000 population] Alzheimer’s Disease 72,914 24.4. Total suicide 32,185 10.7. Suicide by firearm 16,650 5.6. Suicide by other unspecified means 15,535 5.2. Drug induced deaths 34,678 11.6.

Alcohol induced deaths 21,513 7.2. Total Pages: 7 Words: 2442 Sources:10 Citation Style: APA Document Type: Essay. Critique your two choices: which do you think is more accurate? Explain your answer.

Buy Essay Papers Here -
Sample lnat essay answers

NAFTA, Karl Marx and Conflict Theory. At present, our society is still locked up with a classic structure of class distinctions or in essay other viewpoint, discriminations. The boundary categorizing each group of show of a paper people is best epitomized by test the “pyramid structure” in which the base constitutes to the greater majority of individuals better known as the working classes or the proletarians while the upper part of the pyramid or the peak is best represented by the elite class in the society, the degree - online customer, ones who exploit the proletarians for the pursuit of their own self-gratifying gains; better called as the non-working class or the bourgeoisies. Nus Law Test? The bourgeoisies are the ruling class of today who maximizes their capitals by providing the means for production and exploiting the working group of people for production (Kreis, 2000). Evidently, anywhere one puts his eyes on, there will prevail a one domineering identity or institution that governs a certain aspect of humanity. And of course, if there is someone inhabiting the upper portion of the society and enjoying superiority, there would also in turn be inevitable subjugates to play inferior with the ones above them. As such, the about teacher, issue of class struggle has long been disputed by several philosophers in history and theories were since hypothesized in order to predominantly discuss and attend to the social issue itself (BLunden,1847).

One theory to nus law, name is the Conflict Theory which posits that in master degree thesis customer satisfaction a given society, each individuals belonging within functions and participates in essay that society such that the futur conjugaison, benefits they could obtain is essay test well maximized, consequently resulting into social change. This theory is master thesis customer www.kaskus.us mostly attributed to demonstrate and explain the conflicts between social classes and between the ideologies of capitalism and communism. Furthermore, assumptions to the conflict theory may be identified into for aspects namely for competition, structural inequality and revolution (Kreis,2000). Competition arises due to the progressing and unlimited needs of a growing population given only a limited set of. Need essay sample on NAFTA, Karl Marx and Conflict Theory ? We will write a custom essay sample specifically for you for only $12.90/page. resources. Such resources include money, leisure, food, shelter and the likes. Secondly, inequality regarding power is structurally interwoven into the social network. Test? Individuals or any player involved within the social structure seeks to maintain their positions or more, struggle to cut above the a good, rest. Lastly, there resurface an assumption that points to the action of nus law test a revolution.

Relatively, change becomes the product of the conflict between or among the social divisions. Change, for essays about teacher, this matter is considered often as drastic and nus law essay revolutionary. And through the search for a change in the structure of the society and its prevalent norms discriminatory to most, a name in history sounds outstandingly; Karl Marx. social status and emerging political forms in the society. As such, he was quickly subjected to grave government fracases and divergences. This portrayal of radicalism by Marx tended to be recognized as purely “communist”.

Karl Marx as a thinker of various perspectives concerning the society, particularly with the creation of a good persuasive speech his major economic literary Das Kapital, is furthermore recognized rather as a revolutionary communist than a crude social philosopher during the twentieth century. Nus Law Essay Test? In relation with the discussed notion of social or class struggle, Marx conjectured a theory of history known as his “historical materialism” which principally concentrates its ground upon the idea that social status rise and fall (Stanford,2003). Furthermore, such alteration in the forms of the society will be then dictated by an obstruction to the development and continuous progress of any human being’s productive power. As for Marx, he advocates the notion that each and every human beings have such an instinct to assert their communal essence. The humanity is a structuralized community mutually benefiting from other individuals or group as well and whether or not we are able to distinctively recognize such essence, our existence thrives through the arena of being a coherent community. And Effect Dropouts Essays? The mutual dependence of the. individuals involved on test, the wide range of social and economic relations given in master thesis - online customer satisfaction the network of the society is the main rationale that makes the possibility of human existence.

However, the communal essence supposedly innate within the social context of the society should be at hand with equality. Equality, for essay, religion is on the contrary “deviously acknowledged” thus creating a false impression of an show of a paper equally divided community(Stanford,2003). Such is said to be a false insinuation of a community due to the fact that individuals, on the perspective of any religion, is considered equal only and only in the eyes of God. This falsifying by the religion to establish a bogus community soon fragmented. To compensate, reformation was done by nus law test the state. The state in turn offered the society another illusion to dwell on; a community of citizens. People are now classified as citizens; citizens due to a common privilege in the society and of high such privilege is essay test manifested through the cause of high essays, equality depicted by the legal constitution or the law(Burke,2000). Here in this case, equality among individuals is seen only through the eyes of the law. As with regards the competence between the class of proletarians and the class of the bourgeoisies, Robert Owen and others put forth the assumption that people can be changed only by nus law essay test altering or modifying the circumstances besetting them.

Karl Marx, regarding this issue perceived the materialization of change within the society via the self-imposed convictions and eventual transformation of the proletarians to disentangle themselves from their current status in the social order and achieve a higher level of living(Kreis,2000). Marx, being a firm advocate of communism, markedly desires for a classless society. Via the creation of teacher his opus, The Communist Manifesto , Marx instigated a venture for a revolutionary action that would suggest the ousting of the bourgeoisie’s. social order by the revolt of the proletarians. The Communist Manifesto seeks to enlighten the groups of the proletarians of their current social position in the society by which the non-working classes of the bourgeoisies overpower (Stanford, 2003).

The suppression of the equal rights by the bourgeoisies in the hierarchy of the society is nus law test a mere product of capitalism. The capitalist system is an master thesis www.kaskus.us economic system wherein the means of production are chiefly owned privately and operated for profit. Of these, Marx values the state by nus law essay which the proletarians are being held inferior by essayer futur the upper non-working social class. To depict such discriminations, Marx identified four types of alienated labour being encumbered by the workers under the system of capitalism. The first alienation suffered by the labourer is their alienation from the nus law, product they have produced. Philosophically, the producers of a certain product are the ones who shed the effort in creating it, and in this case, the labourers are considered as the producers. However, because there exists a non-mutual arrangement between a worker (proletarian) and the non-worker or the supplier of the means for production (bourgeoisie) , alienation from dropouts product occurs since as immediate as the nus law, product was produced, it is then taken away from the laborer. Cause And Effect Of High School? Secondly, the alienation in the productive work of the laborer or the worker is practiced in torment. There is inevitably an unjust treatment to workers, for example through the optimum utilization of one’s capabilities beyond his limit. Third isolation suffered by the worker is from species-being. Humans, according to Marx, is produced not in accordance with their corresponding human capacities but for the pursuit of the essay, capitalist to profit from the speech, production (Burke ,2000) This type of alienation labour matches up with what have previously mentioned as the obstruction to a human being’s productive development and progress.

Laborers tend to test, work on something inappropriate or under their conviction, thus, their. productivity as a laborer is impeded (Blunden,2000). Ostensibly, the skills of any worker must be directed properly to any work for essays, a better functioning and improved production. Lastly, the workers are variably isolated from other human beings where mutual needs are replaced by the relation of exchange. Mutual dependence, in this instance, is wearied off and inequality turns up. Bourgeoisie economics, including the idea of wages, exchange, rent, profit and others settle into nus law essay, the community, which is an apparent and a clear provision of prejudice among the two concerned classes because the economics of the proletarians on the other hand are discriminated (Blunden,1847). And for Karl Marx, if he were to conjugaison, familiarize himself with the present social state of the working classes and the prosperity they currently are engaging in, he would supposedly still point the grave discrimination they are experiencing despite their prosperity. Nus Law? Currently, laborers are still subject to cause essays, various discriminations or suppressions from the capitalist they work for. For example, the chief capitalist of any production still acquires the test, greater share of profit whilst the corporate, workers were left for hardly a meager compensation, granting the fact that efforts and essay test time were enterprised for the carrying on of the production.

Karl Marx would not alter his view of capitalism since the prevailing state of show format of a research class distinction has not achieved any further change prior to his advocacy. Moreover, a man whose principles are deeply rooted in test practice and show me a of a personal application would be stern to stand up for what he has already based upon. Marx, being a philosopher which is test strongly revolutionary in nature will not easily alter his viewpoint. Karl Marx’s say on the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) Canada, United States and Mexico formed the world’s largest free trade treaty in January 1944 (Williams,2004). The agreement seeks to degree - online customer satisfaction, call off the tariffs on the products traded among the three participating countries.

Restrictions were to be removed from computers, textiles, motor vehicles and others. Additionally, the treaty furthermore protects intellectual property rights which include copyrights, patents and trademarks. Supplemental to the NAFTA is the North American Agreement on Labor Cooperation (NAALC) which aims to create a rigid foundation for essay, cooperation among Canada, the United States and Mexico(Berta,2005). It additionally fostered the growth for labor production. North American Free Trade Agreement along with the a good speech weegy, North American Agreement on Labor Cooperation’s resolution for labor empowerment is a positive effect defined by the treaty for the three respective countries continuously benefiting from it(Williams,2004). In this light, Karl Marx, moreover would think of nus law NAFTA as something really beneficial for master thesis customer satisfaction www.kaskus.us, the laborers because when they purchase a certain product, the amount that they will pay for it will not include any taxes, so it appears that they are not buying their own labor production. In contrast with a product levied with tariff, if a laborer who created the product bought it, then his labor for nus law essay, the production is seemingly being quantified as the tax.

Obviously, the corporate master thesis, laborer is disadvantaged given such case. On the other side, the capitalist or the nus law essay, non-working class further tends to increase his profits granted the condition that tariffs were to persuasive weegy, be imposed because as a higher price is bid upon nus law essay test a product, then supply for master degree thesis - online customer satisfaction www.kaskus.us, it would increase as well especially if the product is a necessity(Berta,2005). Thus, if it is a commodity, more laborer is. needed and entitled to produce it and so, allocation of benefits of each laborer is likewise decreasingly apportioned among them. Discrimination is evident without the procurement of NAFTA in nus law essay test this likely instance indeed. Effects in the masses within the partner countries.

The possible benefits that can be achieved via the aid of having similar agreement would be one-sided, that is, considerable only for the capitalist since the are the principal coordinators of the about teacher, prevailing production and whatever increase in profit is attained, levying of taxes for example, then the amount that they incur from such is pocketed as part of accumulating wealth as well as with the nature of any business they are in. Test? And since the NAFTA treaty is advantageous for several reasons, Karl Marx would think of it as proletarian-oriented. Several benefits that has been recorded out of the commencement of the North American Free Trade Agreement is its positive upshot to poverty rates in Mexico. It was seen that poverty rates have drastically been decreased while increasing Mexico’s real income(Beta,2005). United States achieved a fifteen million growth in employment rate between 1993 and format 2001. Nus Law Essay Test? To note also, the automobile industries of degree satisfaction www.kaskus.us Mexico has reached a high percentage of industrial export. North American perspective of NAFTA’s effects is significantly remarked in nus law the lingual labeling of products for a simultaneous retail distribution in Canada, the United States and Mexico (Cahoon ,2004). The agricultural productions for the United States and Canada have further shown to be increased. Figure 1 illustrates this. Growth in US Agricultural Exports to the rest of the master degree thesis customer satisfaction, world 55%

Figure 1. Growth of Agricultural Exports. Growth in U.S. Agricultural Exports to Canada Increases for 1994-2002 and Growth share of exports to the rest of the world increases up to 55% (Cahoon,2004). Effects in culture. The differentiating cultures of Canada, the United States and Mexico may well be affected at the same time due to the substantiation of NAFTA. Culturally speaking, the variations among the individuals themselves likewise renders similar variations to each of their customs or way of life. The exports in automobiles for example by Mexico would mobilize the areas to which the vehicles were exported.

Increased production in agriculture, on nus law, the other hand may affect the culture of the three countries by a good weegy the further utilization of agricultural products instead of the synthetically manufactured products that may be classified detrimental to one’s health (Cahoon,2004). Health consciousness or awareness may then be promoted and applied into the cultures of the three involved countries. Consequently, since there is a direct contact and/ or transaction agreed upon by each and among the localities of Canada , the test, United States and Mexico, then the possibility for a direct sharing or distribution of cultures from one country to another. Provided that there is a strict implementation of teacher governance to exports of goods and that illegal production in black markets is completely tracked and eventually blocked out, then sharing of cultures among the three countries will prove to be advantageous and an aspect of trade worthy of imitation. Cultural differences would be alleviated, and as for Karl Marx, his stand of agreement upon the matter of NAFTA would be strengthened because as mentioned beforehand, his intense advocacy to a non-discriminatory world is where his philosophies and principles are embedded. Effects in the wealth of the essay, ruling class and the marginalization of the poor. The creation of NAFTA is unmistakably seen to be egalitarian in the sense that there is an equal exchange of Canadian, Mexican and US products or goods . Finance Thesis? At some point, it may increase or further accumulate the current wealth of the ruling classes nevertheless preventing the marginalization of the poor. The ruling class, or those who are labeled earlier as the non-working social order of the nus law, bourgeoisies will inevitably accrue and build up their assets because trade via the legalization of NAFTA is still stable.

And as long as trade is mobilized and operates in the business or commercial world, then gaining profitable amounts would still be possible because there is futur a source of trilateral consumers who are willing to purchase certain products from different countries. The poor, alternatively, will not be marginalized since the North American Free Trade Agreement would account and pave the way for a relatively low-cost products. Such circumstance would afford the unruling social order to avail products at a lower value but of similar quality as with an nus law test untaxed product.

Write My Research Paper -
Custom Admission Essay Nus

50 Inspiring Resume Designs: And What You Can Learn From Them. Nus Law. Your resume or CV may be one of the essays teacher, most important projects you ever design. Nus Law. It can make or break job applications, open doors to weegy, new careers, make a great (or dismal) first impression. When you send out your resume, you’re really sending out a piece of nus law essay, yourself. So make sure it’s representing you to your best advantage.

Just like how you dress your best for an interview, it’s important to give your resume the about teacher, same treatment — to make sure it’s polished and nus law essay test presentable. The 50 resume designs below span a wide range of styles, from strictly businesslike to ultra creative — browse through them to get some ideas for updating your own resume. Designing your own is cause and effect essays easy with our wide collection of beautiful resume templates. Click the image to nus law test, see more resume templates. And Effect. Starting off your resume strong with a bold header, like in this design by Shed Labs for Loft Resumes, draws attention to essay test, your name and me a research makes it more memorable. You can also include a few keywords or descriptors under your name that sum up who you are as a candidate.

This chessboard-style layout is certainly striking, giving each category its own distinct space. Essay. But Mikha Makhoul’s resume is still somewhat subdued thanks to the simple black-and-white color scheme; it doesn’t sacrifice professionalism for visual interest. Some well-placed shadows can make your resume pop, literally — giving it a 3D appearance and creating the illusion of format of a paper, depth. Errol Veloso explains how he chose the colors of his design purposefully: blue to essay, symbolize his creative side and red to symbolize his analytic side. Try using shapes and frames for emphasis. About Teacher. You can experiment with geometric shapes (circles, squares, rectangles), ribbons, or solid or dashed lines. Here, Michael Long frames his name and his role to help them stand out.

A cohesive color scheme of cool blues and minty hues gives this information-packed, infographic-style resume by Joseph Acena a visual theme and an orderly, coordinated look. Using a horizontal orientation (instead of the traditional vertical format) immediately gives your resume an essay, edge in terms of attracting attention. Other strong points of this design by Justin Schueler include a balanced, un-crowded layout and plenty of negative space. There seems to of high essays, be a trend, at nus law, least in industries where you can take some risks with your resume, to forget the stuffy business lingo and show that there’s a human behind the piece of paper. Using a more conversational tone, as David Elgena has done with his “Hello, nice to meet you. Essays Teacher. Here’s a little about me” header at test, the top of essayer futur conjugaison, this resume, may help you create rapport with the person who’s reviewing your application before you even meet them. Test. This resume by master degree thesis customer, Kyle Robertson features a custom crest with Kyle’s name and nus law test a catchy tagline. Creating a distinctive personal brand or style for master - online customer satisfaction, yourself (such as a personal logo, a color scheme, a nice selection of fonts, etc.) gives your work an nus law, extra sheen of professionalism (and an opportunity to show off your abilities). And Effect Dropouts. Plus, once you put the work in, this “brand” is something you can use over and over again — on letterhead, business cards, social media profiles, you name it.

For a unique take on traditional resume colors, try light text on a dark background, as Abdullah Al Mamun has done here. Just make sure that your font is weighty enough to be easily readable and not get lost against the background. This clean resume by Patrick Rogan uses a bright splash of color and nus law essay test whittles down the information to degree thesis - online www.kaskus.us, only the basics (skills and past positions). Nus Law. Icons in the skills section provide a visual reference that still complements the essayer futur conjugaison, simplistic style. Printing your resume on textured paper can give an test, impression of essays, quality, craftsmanship, or luxury. If a color other than white seems inappropriate for nus law essay, your industry, try a white or cream-colored paper with a slight texture for an ultra-professional, upscale look. This example by S.N. Carter, printed on futur, a recycled or kraft-style paper, gives the resume a custom, hand-printed feel. When applying for a position where a more creative approach isn’t appropriate, it’s always a safe bet to opt for a simple, text-based resume with clean fonts. Here, Frank Schamhart has embellished his resume slightly with minimal use of an accent color and a small personal portrait. If you’re after a job in the arts or some other highly visual industry, make your resume a mini portfolio like illustrator Rianti Hidayat has done here.

Bradley Brooks keeps his resume businesslike with a classic black-and-white color scheme, but livens things up with a modular layout and a personal logo. Essay. Infographic-style resumes have become popular, and they can be effective when done well. But they should be more than a collection of pretty pictures; the images should, at essayer, a glance, tell something about you and complement or enhance the essay, text, like in this resume design by Rachel Winter. If you’re seeking work in an industry where appearance is finance thesis important, or the essay test, job has asked you to include a portrait, try integrating it into your resume. Corporate Finance Master Thesis. It doesn’t have to be the center of essay, attention, though — you can make it a bit more subtle by using a small picture or placing it behind a colored screen, like in Egotype’s resume template. Mailing out show format of a research some resumes? Make opening yours up a memorable experience, like Amber Van Mieghem has done with this clever folding resume. Wishing you could infuse a little creativity into your plain, corporate resume? Try a monogram with your initials, like Bill Mawhinney has done for this resume template. It adds a little style while still keeping the overall presentation very businesslike. You can use the same graphic on your cover letter to give your application a polished, pulled-together look.

If you have some creative leeway in creating your resume, using a non-rectangular shape will be sure to attract attention, like John Mujica’s round resume does here. If you do format your resume in any unusual shape, just make sure all the text is readable. You’ve only test, got one name. Make it memorable. If it’s unique, highlight it. Make it big and bold, like Fredrik Andresen did on his resume. Give the hiring manager something to zero in on. Your font choices can change the whole character of essays, your resume.

For instance, the rounded fonts with soft edges that Louis Omari has used for his resume have a more casual, friendly feel than sharper, serif fonts might have. Need to show your qualifications on the run? Post your resume online and essay make it mobile-friendly, like Julien Renvoye has done. You can include your resume on your personal website or even post it to networking platforms like LinkedIn. Use blocks of and effect dropouts essays, color and/or lines to nus law, separate different sections of your resume, give it structure, and essays about teacher make it easy to navigate visually. This template from Beautiful Resumes features vibrant colors, but you could just as easily get the same effect with a more subtle color scheme.

If you’re going the infographic route, think of effective ways that you can use different types of graphs to nus law, represent your skills, experience, or background, like Martin Suster did here. Organizing your resume with columns, like this three-column layout Anton Yermolov used, keeps the information tidy, creates clear divisions between sections, and helps you keep everything sharply aligned. Use a sidebar in your resume to corporate finance master, call attention to extra (or extra important) information that you want to highlight. Here, Ola Hamdy used a colored sidebar to separate her personal and contact information from her educational and professional details. Although this resume design is nus law essay text-heavy, Gershom Charig mixes things up with a two-color scheme and a word cloud to creatively represent the breadth of a good weegy, his skills and nus law essay experience. Similar in function to the word cloud above, various sizes of circles represent Silviu Schiau’s proficiency in various areas, such as management and design.

The size of the me a of a research, circles corresponds with his amount of experience — a fresh way to illustrate core competencies. Nus Law Test. Give the person looking at your resume an excuse to find out more about you. Including a link to your website or portfolio (or even a QR code, as Krysten Newby has done here) acts as a good prompt. If your job history includes working for persuasive speech, big companies with recognizable logos, feature them on your resume. Tamas Leb has included space to essay, do so on this resume template, and it makes an impressive statement, even at a glance. About. For creative resumes, a theme can give you a starting point to nus law, build a one-of-a-kind design and think about cause and effect of high dropouts innovative ways to nus law essay test, present your information. Finance Master. Here, Peter Kisteman’s laboratory theme makes a strong visual statement and gives his artistic background a scientific, experimental dimension. Putting your resume in a folder or other kind of holder gives you more space to showcase your experience and accomplishments, plus the extra tactile feature makes it memorable, as with this design from S1M. Nus Law Essay. The vertical timeline on the outside offers an immediate visual representation of the candidate’s career history. Essays. This traditional black, white, and essay test gray design by Brice Seraphin brightens up quite nicely with some turquoise as an accent.

This can be done with any color (and you may want to tone it down depending on your industry), but vibrant hues have particular impact. Besides being another nice example of using an accent color, this design by Adam Rozmus keeps things clean and simple, showing that resumes don’t have to be fancy to make a good impression. If competition is stiff, try standing out with a resume package that gives you some space to demonstrate your abilities, develop a personal brand, and include more information than the limited area of a one-page resume allows for. Here, Sabrae Precure uses a distinct color scheme and custom illustrations to stand out from the crowd. This resume by a good, Gabriel Valdivia combines a traditional format (the typical positions, dates, and short descriptions) with pictorial elements that provide a more personal touch. As if to say that a normal paper resume just won’t cut it, Alison Root got clever with her resume presentation, which demonstrates that she thinks outside the box. This sample resume from Rahul Chakraborty features bold typography and bright colors for nus law essay test, a high-impact look that will make people take notice. Show Research. There may be times when it’s ok to let your sense of humor shine through in your resume; it makes you more relatable, more likable. For instance, check out the pronunciation guide Nick Iannuccilli provided for his difficult last name.

Using a border is a good way to nus law essay test, add a little bit of color to your resume, as Evelien Callens has done here, without worrying about looking unprofessional. Stylistically, this design is about teacher a good compromise between customary and more creative resumes. The two-color, mostly traditional layout uses graphic elements sparingly but purposefully. As a nice touch, Dan Hernandez has branded his cover letter with the test, same style, which is a smart idea if your job application involves submitting multiple documents. Sometimes you have to do what you can to get noticed. Master Thesis Customer. For an illustrator like Lucia Paul, hand-drawing her resume is both appropriate for her industry and nus law test gives her a standout way to display her skills. Big, bold typography, a high-contrast color scheme, and a well-organized presentation all combine to master thesis satisfaction, make sure Joao Andrade’s resume gets looked at. No long-winded explanations of job roles here. Just the essentials — enough to get someone interested in wanting to nus law, know more about master degree thesis - online satisfaction Gianina Santiago and her background. Clean, sans-serif fonts, relatively little text, and lots of white space give Maxat Malbekov’s resume a sleek look that’s easy to achieve if you condense your resume down to nus law, only the most relevant information.

If you have a lot of information you need to show format paper, fit on one page, take a tip from this design by Halle Rasco and use easy-to-read fonts and clear headings for each section. Test. Need to keep your resume fairly conservative? A two-column layout with a businesslike blue-gray accent color gives this otherwise traditional resume from master thesis ResumeBaker some extra interest. Syril Bobadilla’s illustrations are whimsical and kid-friendly, and her resume reflects that style. Notice how she also created matching business cards for essay, a cohesive personal brand. Even if your industry doesn’t allow as much creative expression as someone in the arts, you can express your personality in more subtle ways, like through font choices or an master thesis, accent color. Resumes don’t always have to read from left to right, top to bottom. You can play with the layout of your resume to make the best and most visually interesting use of the nus law essay, space you have available, like Milena Filipova has done here. You can use a grid structure to organize your resume and make it easier to navigate, similarly to how Orlando Silva designed this template.

If applicable, you might also try including some pieces from your portfolio right on the resume (so your abilities are on display at first glance). As you can see from the examples above, there are many approaches you can take to format of a paper, designing your resume. Nus Law Essay. But no matter what style or format you choose, there are a few things you want to make sure to essayer futur conjugaison, get right: Readable text Industry-appropriate style (if unsure, play it safe with a conservative design.) Updated and essay test accurate information No spelling/grammar errors. Now it#8217;s your turn. Put these skills into action! Bring great design to your entire workplace. Janie is finance a freelance writer and graphic designer and nus law essay the owner of futur conjugaison, Design Artistree Creative Studio. Nus Law Essay Test. After college, she built on master degree thesis customer www.kaskus.us, her background in art to explore design. and nus law essay loved it. Now, she enjoys finding ways to combine the craftsmanship of research paper, traditional fine arts with the digital possibilities of graphic design. Design The Perfect Google+ Banner Image With Tips And E. 50 Unique and Engaging About Us Pages to Inspire You.

These Are Some of essay, The Most Beautiful Album Covers We#8. Graphic Design From Around the World: Spanish Design. 60 Free Outline Icon Sets Perfect for Contemporary Desi. - Online Satisfaction Www.kaskus.us. 60 Free Fonts for Minimalist Designs. 50 Free Headline Fonts Built For Impact And Audience En. 50 Beautiful Free Wallpapers For Creatives [2015 Editio.

50 Design Terms Explained Simply For Non-Designers. Nus Law Essay Test. The 30 Best Free Social Media Icon Sets of 2015. 100 Brilliant Color Combinations and How to Apply Them . Free Icons: 49 Best Sites To Find Beautiful And Useful . 60 Awesome Free Tools To Create A Visual Marketing Camp. Free Stock Photos: 73 Best Sites To Find Awesome Free I. You're almost there! You’ll receive an email soon to confirm your subscription.

Empowering the world to design. Get your dream job! Design a resume to impress using Canva#8217;s amazingly simple drag-and-drop design tool.

Academic Proofreading -

T. S. Eliot Poetry: British Analysis - Essay. One useful approach to T. S. Eliot’s poetry is to examine voices and fragments as they announce and illustrate themes. Essay? In the concluding section of show format of a research paper, The Waste Land , one of nus law essay test, Eliot’s speakers provides a key to that poem, to Eliot’s poetry generally, and to the theory and essays about teacher, practice of poetic composition that marked his career as a writer: “These fragments I have shored against nus law test my ruins.” These fragments consist mainly of highly allusive phrases and quotations, of intricately wrought verbal symbols, of lines of direct simplicity and complex opacity, of passages of sheer beauty and show research paper, crabbed commonality fixed in formulated phrases, arranged and rearranged until, in the best of the poetry, one finds the complete consort dancing together. On first coming to Eliot’s poetry, especially to “The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock” or The Waste Land , the reader’s usual (and perfectly acceptable) reaction is one of bewilderment, excitement, and, at test best, an appreciation of the finance, poetic statements that does not necessarily involve an understanding of precisely what is said, the conditions under which it is said, the full nature of the speaker, or his or her aims, intentions, or situation. The fragments owe much to Eliot’s youthful experience in St. Nus Law Essay Test? Louis, summers on thesis - online customer satisfaction www.kaskus.us the New England coast, his Harvard education, his visits to nus law essay, Paris and Munich, and the Oxford and London years. Furthermore, they stem from his lifelong immersion in Dante and the Bible and from his omnivorous reading. He was particularly drawn to French Symbolist poetry (especially Laforgue), the a good speech, Elizabethan and Jacobean playwrights, especially John Webster, Cyril Tourneur, Christopher Marlowe, and William Shakespeare, and Donne and the other Metaphysical poets. To come to Eliot’s poetry with such a literary background is to see the phrases of other writers whom Eliot admired take on nus law new and sometimes surprising meanings. To read Eliot’s work without such a background may mean that the reader will miss both the larger and the particular allusions, but still the reader may grasp possible meanings of individual poems.

The unwary reader may be carried along on the surface of the poem or find himself in sympathy with an expressed emotion without clearly knowing what is at issue. All readers should have recourse to those works to which Eliot seems to allude so that they may proceed the more intelligently with the me a research, poem at hand. The fragments that Eliot quotes or alludes to are the necessary baggage of the intelligent reader, impedimenta that include much of the Western European tradition and elements from Middle and Far Eastern culture. In many respects, Eliot the poet became not unlike Joseph Conrad’s Mr. Kurtz or, indeed, Marlow: He became “A Voice,” an “invisible poet” (Hugh Kenner’s phrase) who speaks. The voice or voices in the poems are usually those that repeat formulas embedded in literary, cultural, and religious traditions—uncertain voices that often betray their speakers’ lack of self-knowledge or clear identity; they may be voices (especially in the Ariel poems) whose certitudes are affirmed only as they speak them (word becomes act) and which may be truly chimerical. Nus Law Test? The voices speaking the a good persuasive, fragments, even the unified voice of Four Quartets , are the voices of humanity (though often a special order of humanity) seeking, as they turn over essay, the fragments and seek the sense of sounds, to understand, explain, and identify themselves in terms of the past, present, and future. The voices, desiderative, expectant, seek in the expression of a word or words to communicate themselves to other communicants (the reader) and to educate those communicants in the mystery of a common life, the implications of action or inaction, the generalizable elements of a particular experience or emotion. Long before his Paris year (1910-1911), Eliot had read Arthur Symons’s The Symbolist Movement in thesis satisfaction www.kaskus.us, Literature (1899) and had come under the sway of French Symbolist poetry. He had published some undergraduate poetry (phrases of which he used in later poems) and had begun two major poems, “Portrait of a Lady” and “The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock.” He completed the latter at Munich (1911) but it remained in manuscript until Ezra Pound persuaded Harriet Monroe to publish it in Poetry (1915); it then formed the nucleus for nus law essay, Eliot’s first volume of poetry, Prufrock and Other Observations , in which he may justly be said to have inaugurated modern poetry in English.

It is with “The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock,” the first masterpiece of an apprentice, that a just appreciation of show me a research, Eliot’s oeuvre should begin. “The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock” Like “Portrait of a Lady” and nus law essay test, most of his poetry prior to about teacher, Four Quartets , “The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock” is a dramatic, if static, monologue. It is heavily influenced by Jules Laforgue’s poetic technique in that it presents an interior landscape of atomized consciousness. The male narrator (the voice) worries about the possibility of an nus law test erotic encounter as he worries and puzzles over his own identity, his too conscious sense of self, his meaning and place in a surreal and menacing universe of his own devising, and his observations (objective and subjective genitive, as James Joyce phrased it) while he confides to a reader (who is called on to become part of Prufrock’s divided self) the fragmented perceptions of essayer, himself and his situation. Prufrock does not, however, arrive at any conclusions about the nus law, encounter or about his own identity and meaning. The epigraph (Dante, Inferno , 27) provides a key to the incongruous “love song” of an impossible lover and sets the reader squarely in Hell listening to a reluctant speaker (who cannot say what he means) who will confide in the auditor/reader as Guido did in speech weegy, the character Dante, “without fear or infamy,” without fear that the essay, secret will be revealed on earth (will become the subject of corporate master, “observations”), particularly in nus law essay test, the hearing of the perplexing women who “come and go” in the troublesome room or of the desirable but distant and somewhat fearsome recumbent woman. It is possible to exclude the master degree - online customer www.kaskus.us, “reader” as the addressee of this poem and to read it as an interior dialogue between “self” and “soul”: Such a reading would heighten to a clinical level the disorder of identity that is sensed in Prufrock’s divided self. The voice that addresses the reader in scraps of experience remembered and fearfully anticipated and in fragments of nus law essay test, historical- and self-consciousness does so in response to a question, presumably posed by the reader in a Dantesque role.

As Hugh Kenner aptly points out, the reader enters a “zone of consciousness” in the poem, not a verifiable or constant “realistic” setting. Prufrock is not a “real” character who tells a logical or temporally sequential story. Indeed, the reader participates in the unfolding narrative by hearing and deciding what is part of the world of recognizable experience and what is intrinsic to a fragmented, disjointed, disordered, diseased consciousness that speaks familiarly (“you and essays, I”) of a shared boredom of social rounds and obligations, of the terror of rejection, and (the greater Prufrockian terror) of acceptance and surrender in sexual contact—all of which contribute to a sense of cognitive and emotional paralysis for which Prufrock finds a disordered “objective correlative” in the “sky/ Like a patient etherised upon a table.” The literary fragments in nus law essay test, the poem include the central situational analogue in the Inferno , the essays, Polonian self-caricature, and nus law essay, grotesque visions of of high dropouts essays, Saint John the Baptist and Lazarus returned from the dead. None of the characters in the fragments belong to the realm of the living and all represent an inability “to say just what I mean.” “Gerontion” (1919) carries on essay the pattern of monologue that Eliot established in finance master, “The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock” and nus law, “Portrait of a Lady.” Here Eliot presents another voice speaking, besides words of his own devising, words from the Bible, William Shakespeare, Cyril Torneur, Thomas Middleton, Ben Jonson, and essayer futur, George Chapman. He intended “Gerontion” to be a prolegomenon to The Waste Land , and as such it is more than adequate: It deals with concerns and essay test, embodies themes common to the longer poem: themes such as aridity, the show me a format of a, inadequacies of the common experience of sexuality and love, history’s “contrived corridors,” the function of memory, the Christian economy of salvation, and the attempts of test, consciousness to order disparate experiences and a good, make them comprehensible. Structurally, both works are collages that use allusive language to make human history manageable; technically, they both employ a stream of test, consciousness tentatively centered in the centrifugal thoughts of a “dry brain in a dry season.” Gerontion and show format, the foreign figures who flit through the nus law test, Inferno and Purgatorio of his memory are figures of a good weegy, desolation who have reaped the whirlwind of their own personal histories and of history generally.

The characters, from essay test Mr. Silvero to corporate thesis, Mrs. Nus Law Essay? Cammel, represent some of the dry thoughts that Gerontion houses. They typify one major difficulty that the poem presents: the tension between the past, the past remembered in master thesis - online customer www.kaskus.us, the present, and the present—the past dominating the present and vitiating it as memory mixes with desire in essay, a futile nostalgia that prevents the school dropouts, narrator from acting (reaching conclusion). This temporal tension is at the poem’s core and is resolved only in the poem’s emphasis on the act of remembering. Once again, as in “The Love Song of nus law essay test, J. Alfred Prufrock” and The Waste Land , the self-conscious voices utter personal and historical fragments that illuminate consciousness speaking. The point of remembering these fragments is to identify a fundamental problem of show me a paper, meaning that attaches to peripheral love (of art, for example) and to love (possibly of the nus law essay, poem’s addressee), its meaning in personal and general historical context, and the relationship of those meanings to essays about teacher, the meaning of the nus law, death for which Gerontion waits and the possibility of another kind of life hereafter. The transition from “Gerontion” to The Waste Land , in which Gerontion is transformed into me a research Tiresias, is a movement from considerable opacity to relative clarity, though the essay, later poem is cause of high essays indeed perplexing. In 1953, Eliot wrote that he did not look forward with pleasure either to nus law essay test, literary oblivion or to a time when his works would be read only by a few graduate students in “Middle Anglo-American, 42B.” Together with “The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock” and Four Quartets , The Waste Land ensures that neither of a good persuasive weegy, those ends is nus law essay probable.

Eliot stunned all, and outraged some, of the literary world in 1922 with the publication (in The Criterion and futur, The Dial ) of The Waste Land , a work that has engendered more commentaries, interpretations, and discussions than any other poem of the twentieth century. Structurally, the work is a series of five poems that constitute one poem; parts of it were written and rewritten over the course of at least seven years, with editorial help for nus law essay test, the final version from Ezra Pound. When he published it in book form, Eliot added more than fifty notes to the poem, some of futur, which are not helpful and some of which emphasize the importance of vegetation ceremonies and direct the reader to Sir James Frazer’s The Golden Bough (1890-1915) and to Jessie L. Weston’s work on the Grail legend, From Ritual to Romance (1920). The wealth of literary fragments, clues, and allusions to other works, the inclusion of nus law, foreign words and phrases and of arcane material, may produce some bafflement and has inspired numerous exegetical tracts. It is of primary importance not to treat the poem as a highly sophisticated double-cross; instead, one should, before beginning a search for sources and analogues, surrender to it as an emotional, intellectual, puzzling, and disquieting poem.

It is only in allowing for the experience of communicable and precisely incommunicable emotion that the poem can work as a poem rather than as an occasion for the exercise of literary archeology. Eliot wrote (note to persuasive speech weegy, 1.218), “Tiresias, although a mere spectator and not indeed a ’character,’ is yet the most important personage in nus law test, the poem, uniting all the rest. . Of A? . Test? . What Tiresias sees , in fact, is the substance of the poem.” One may, on Eliot’s authority, read the poem as an account of Tiresias’s observations as he guides the reader through his own memory to various locations in The Waste Land as seen or remembered on a journey that is both in and out of time. Thus, many elements fall into place as Tiresias subsumes all the characters or speakers in corporate finance master thesis, a multilayered, cyclical ritual of death and nus law test, rebirth. Alternatively, one may read the poem as a series of fragmented monologues, in the manner of “The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock,” so that Tiresias’s becomes only one among many voices. So to a good persuasive speech, read it is to find Eliot’s note somewhat misleading. Assuming that this is a Symbolist poem, perhaps the Symbolist poem of the twentieth century, the historical and cultural dimensions that many critics have so ably attributed to it (as being a poem about the disillusionment of a particular generation, about the 1920’s, about London, and so on) recede. So, too, do the ubiquitous anthropological considerations of barren land, infertility, initiation rites, and the death of essay test, gods. Both sets of data may, then, be treated as “objective correlatives” for emotions that the poet seeks to express. What remain as underlying themes are sexual disorder (basic to the Grail and to vegetation myths), the lack of and need for religious belief (accented negatively by cause and effect school, the presence of Madam Sosostris and positively in “The Fire Sermon” and “What the essay test, Thunder Said”), and the process of poetic composition (fragments “shored against my ruins”).

These may be seen as elaborations in degree thesis, The Waste Land of nus law essay test, themes present in “Portrait of a Lady,” “The Love Song of thesis - online satisfaction www.kaskus.us, J. Alfred Prufrock,” “The Hippopotamus” (1917), and “Gerontion”; they are themes that also relate directly to Eliot’s lessons from Dante’s La vita nuova (c. 1292; Vita Nuova , 1861; better known as The New Life ) and La divina commedia (c. 1320, 3 volumes; The Divine Comedy , 1802). The diverse interpretations of what the poem is about have obvious implications for how one values the fragments of which it is composed and, to return to the question of voice, how one identifies the speaker and the burden of his speech. If, for example, one assumes that the blind, androgynous Tiresias speaks in many voices and nus law essay, does so with foreknowledge of all, one may conclude that the work stands as a monument to the disillusionment not of one generation but of many. One may also find that the slight progress of the Fisher King from the dull canal behind the gashouse (part 3) to the shore (part 5) has slight significance and that the essays about, question about setting his lands in order is, like shoring fragments against ruins, all that can be done before capitulating to the inevitable continuation of nus law essay test, a condition in which the land will remain waste. Tiresias has, after all, foreseen this, too. If one assumes a multiplicity of voices, however, beginning with Marie, the Hyacinth Girl (or, in teacher, the epigraph, with the Sibyl’s complaint and nus law essay test, the voice speaking of and effect dropouts essays, it), and ending with the Fisher King, the Thunder, and test, a new voice (or many voices) speaking in the poem’s last lines, one has a quite different experience of the poem. In the master degree - online customer satisfaction, second reading, one treats the work as a series of soliloquies or monologues all mixing memory with quite different desires, all commenting on test various meanings (or lack of meaning) or love, and all concerned with hope or its opposite, hope negated in self-irony, hope centered on the release from individual prisons, hope tempered by trepidations attendant on the “awful daring of a moment’s surrender,” and, possibly, hope that the Fisher King has finally thrown off accidia by asking himself the one needful question. In either reading, how one treats the speaker and the meaning of the fragments raises other questions that drive one back into the poem, and each new reading raises new questions. There is no doubt that sexual disorder is a dominant theme, that the disorder concerns the dissociation of appetitive action from the intellectual and emotional aspects that would make the cause of high school dropouts essays, action human and not merely a reflex action, and that the symptoms of disorder are common to essay test, such characters as the and effect of high, typist, Mr.

Eugenides, Mrs. Porter, Elizabeth I, Tiresias, Philomel, and the Fisher King. Add to this the abiding sense of death and its meaning, and the spiritual teachings of Buddhism and the mystery religions (Christianity among them), and new complexities emerge, as do new questions that only the Thunder can answer. The poem’s last verse paragraph displays little overt coherence once the Fisher King asks his question, but it does nevertheless offer a direct key to understanding the poem. That the Fisher King has traversed the arid plains, has put them behind him and now may have some power to nus law essay test, set his kingdom in order, provides a sense of closure.

In the next line (1. 427), London Bridge, crossed by so many who had been undone by death in the unreal City (part 1), is falling down: This action will end the procession of dead commuters; in the nursery rhyme there is no adequate means to rebuild the bridge permanently. Show Me A? The next line is from essay Dante, who is a source for many of the attitudes, emotions, and cause of high dropouts essays, possibly the situational contexts of essay, many of the poem’s speakers: Here Arnaut Daniel, suffering in Purgatory for sins of lust, leaps back into the refining fire of his own accord; this may be seen as a gloss on the “Fire Sermon” and as a cure for the various forms of lust in the entire poem. There follow lines from “Pervigilium Veneris,” a reference to Philomela (echoes of parts 2 and 3) and master thesis satisfaction, from Gerard de Nerval’s “El desdichado.” This last may have metapoetical implications for the authorial Eliot and may also recall another quest for rightful inheritance—in Sir Walter Scott’s novel Ivanhoe (1819). Nus Law Essay? In “These fragments I have shored against my ruins” (1. 430), “these fragments” are the essays teacher, preceding 429 lines, the immediately preceding seven lines, the nus law test, fragmented speeches, the fragments of poetic and religious traditions, and the fragments of verses composed over many years to form the poem itself. The reference to Thomas Kyd’s The Spanish Tragedy (pr. c. 1585, 1. 431), in which Hieronymo proposes to “fit” a play using fragments of poetry in several languages (tongues) could, as Bernard Bergonzi indicates, comment directly on The Waste Land itself. The penultimate line repeats the Thunder’s statements, giving them more point; and show me a of a paper, the final lines translated by Eliot as equivalent to “The Peace which passeth understanding.” What do these keys unlock? Surely they suggest what a reader should know of European and test, Eastern literary, cultural, and religious traditions to show of a research paper, grasp some of the poem’s meanings.

They may also serve to help the reader see, to paraphrase Eliot, the essay test, end in the beginning and essayer futur, the beginning in the end. Having come to the end of the poem, one must be prepared to read it anew from the beginning. Bernard Bergonzi, following C. K. Stead’s analysis of the pattern and meaning of Four Quartets , provides an invaluable guide to the significance of each of the poem’s five sections. “The Burial of the Dead” concerns movement in test, time (seasons, change, reluctant birth); “A Game of Chess” reveals patent dissatisfaction with worldly experience; “The Fire Sermon” leads through purgation in the world and a divesting of the a good speech, soul of love for created things; “Death by Water” is nus law a brief lyric containing a warning and an invocation; “What the Thunder Said” deals with the issues of spiritual health and artistic wholeness. To read the work as a poem about the a good persuasive speech, artist’s concern for artistic wholeness allied to essay, spiritual health offers extraordinary and suggestive possibilities for revaluing it and the poetry that preceded it. “The Hollow Men” has often been read as a poem written at the nadir of the poet’s emotional life, a depressing and depressed poem. This may be a correct reading; it may also be, however much it is favored by scores of show of a, writers who seek autobiographical confessions in Eliot’s poetry, wide of the mark. The poem seems, indeed, to have been composed from fragments discarded from earlier drafts of The Waste Land . Again, voice and fragment should guide the wary reader.

The epigraph, from Joseph Conrad’s Heart of Darkness (1902), should put the reader on guard: The speech is that of an African worker reporting the death of Mr. Kurtz to Conrad’s narrator-once-removed, Marlow, whose account is passed on to the reader by one who heard him tell the tale. Nus Law Essay Test? The reader is, like the hollow men, at several removes from anything like experience at firsthand; and several emotional layers separate Conrad’s reader from Kurtz: Eliot adds another emotional layer of separation but strikes a responsive note of limited sympathy in his readers who have read Conrad. School Dropouts? This is only one small reflection of the ways in nus law essay, which Heart of Darkness stands in relation to this poem and, by extension, to The Waste Land and its “preface,” “Gerontion.” This poem, like earlier poems and and effect school dropouts essays, the later Ash Wednesday , is obsessed with death. One of Dante’s dead, a “hollow man” ( Inferno , 3) who lived, without blame and without praise, a life of accidia, addresses the reader in self-explanation and communal confession. Two other major sources inform the poem and quicken the sense of death: the history of the Gunpowder Plot and the Elizabethan dramatic account of assassination found in test, Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar (pr. c. 1599-1600, in which the teacher, phrase “hollow men” occurs). The reader is clearly in the presence of the dead, just as Dante’s Pilgrim listened to the hollow men, who were neither for Jehovah nor against him, in the Hell of their own making. Essay? Like the addressee of Heart of Darkness , the reader hears, perhaps seated in a club chair, a story of Marlow telling a tale prompted by his observation that his present location (seated on a yawl on of high school dropouts essays the Thames) was once one of the dark places of the earth (and may still be so).

In each case, the reader/addressee is test told a story of darkness, a story of the Shadow, a story of failure and, ultimately, of inconsequence, a story told to pass the time. In Ash Wednesday , so named for the first day of Lent, a day for the turnings of Christian metanoia, Dante’s mysticism and its correlative tension between flesh and spirit are elaborated. The situation of which the show of a, voice speaks, a conversion that is not without difficulty and nus law, contention, is told not in logical, sequential narrative but in a disciplined Symbolist dream. Here, for example, the Lady subsumes many ladies (the rejected one of blessed face, Beatrice, Theologia, Ecclesia) and Eliot’s earlier expressions of dehumanization (such as the show me a of a paper, classic “ragged claws” of “The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock”) now become expressions of Christian humility. Unquestionably influenced by Eliot’s own turning to the Anglican Church in 1928, this poem, together with the essay, Ariel poems, represents poetic pilgrimages of hope that do not necessarily find resolution of the tensions between flesh and spirit but that indicate possibilities for subliminal resolution in transcendence. The assured masterpiece of his poetic maturity, Four Quartets is more immediately accessible than Eliot’s early and middle work. The poems that comprise it, like his earlier poetry, grew incrementally from “Burnt Norton,” which sprang from lines discarded from Murder in the Cathedral , to “Little Gidding,” with “East Coker” and “The Dry Salvages” intervening. Unlike his earlier poetry, the poems of Four Quartets lack a dramatic character who speaks; instead, they are in the lyric tradition of direct poetic speech in which the speaker has a constant voice that may well be the poet’s own. Essays Teacher? Unfortunately, the speaker sometimes assumes the hortatory voice of the preacher. Test? This shift in poetic style, away from masks and personae, is a new element in Eliot’s verse.

Each of the of a, poems adopts a musical and frequently iterative pattern, as if the reader is meant to hear the instrumental conversations endemic to musical quartets. In reading these poems, one is frequently reminded of essay, Walter Pater’s dictum that “all art continually aspires to the condition of music.” The poems are set pieces in the eighteenth century tradition of verse inspired by a visit to a specific place. Taken together, they constitute some of Eliot’s most beautiful (and, in corporate finance, places, most banal) poetry, as the lyricist adopts a consistent poetic voice that muses on the process of cognition and composition. The essential structure of these poems, filled as they are with local references dear to Eliot, follows the five-part structure of The Waste Land . C. Essay? K. Stead admirably analyzes the fivefold structure of each of the sections of Four Quartets as follows: the movement of time, in of high dropouts, which brief moments of eternity are caught; worldly experience, leading only to dissatisfaction; purgation in the world, divesting the soul of nus law essay test, love of created things; a lyric prayer for, or affirmation of the need of, intercession; and master degree thesis customer satisfaction, the problems of attaining artistic wholeness which become analogues for, and merge into, the essay, problems of achieving spiritual health. The poems of Four Quartets in some way negate, by their affirmations, the fragmented, disparate, and “unreal” elements in Eliot’s earliest poems, but on the whole, they present a synthesis of Eliot’s poetic concerns and his varied statements about the problems and business of being a poet.

They stand not at the end of his artistic career but at the summit of thesis, his career as a poet whose later work, in both bulk and intensity, is minimal. Four Quartets constitutes a compendium of the themes that Eliot pursued from his earliest days as a poet, but with the decided difference that sex has become part of love, belief has been ratified, and the world has become flesh again. Test? The fire and the rose are one. Access our T. S. Eliot Study Guide for Free. T. S. Eliot Homework Help Questions. The following quote was taken from T. S. Eliot's poem Little Gidding: We shall not cease from exploration and teacher, the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we began and to know the. For T.S. Essay Test? Eliot and certainly other poets, writing poetry can indeed be an escape from futur conjugaison emotion and personality.

For others, poetry is test actually a way to process their emotions and demonstrate who. T. Finance Master Thesis? S. Eliot's poem Marina is based on a play by essay, William Shakespeare, Pericles, Prince of Tyre. In this play, the protagonist Pericles survives a rather improbable series of shipwrecks. In the. T. S. Eliot is often considered one of the most important – and also one of the most emblematic – literary figures of the futur conjugaison, twentieth century.

As a leading proponent and practitioner of literary. T.S Eliot's essay Tradition and the Individual Talent is very metaphysical in its concepts; definitions of his main points are only understood within the context of the quantum metaphysical.

Order Your Own Writing Help Now -
Nus law essay questions

leisure Centre Manager CV Writing Service. As a leisure centre manager, you would be responsible for the day-to-day running of a centre with leisure facilities like swimming pools, sports halls, outdoor facilities such as dry ski-runs, and facilities for the arts. Your duties would vary depending on where you work, but would typically include: arranging timetables for activities organising and test promoting special events recruiting and managing staff controlling budgets taking responsibility for health and safety. You may also visit external organisations, such as local authorities, to promote the facilities of the centre. You would usually work 37 hours a week, which could include early mornings, evenings, weekends and bank holidays. You will need to be flexible, as you may need to be at the centre for special events, emergencies, or to cover for absent staff, especially in centres with a small management team. You would be office-based, but would also spend time around the conjugaison, centre, talking to staff and nus law essay customers, and keeping in essayer, touch with the nus law test, way the centre is running. Managers can earn between ?17,000 and around ?25,000 a year Senior managers can earn over persuasive speech weegy ?35,000. Figures are intended as a guideline only. You can become a leisure centre manager in two ways:

completing a foundation degree, BTEC HND or degree before applying for management jobs, or starting in an assistant position, or as a management trainee, and working towards professional qualifications. Foundation degrees, BTEC HNDs and degrees are available in test, subjects such as: sports and teacher leisure management leisure studies sports science recreation management. Entry requirements for courses vary, so you should check with colleges or universities. Gaining practical leisure centre experience, either paid or by volunteering, could increase your chances of employment.

If you have a degree you may be able to test start as a graduate trainee with one of the large private sector employers. This would involve gaining the experience you need to become a leisure centre manager at school essays the same time as completing professional qualifications. You may also be able to nus law test get into essays, the leisure industry through an Apprenticeship scheme. Nus Law. The range of Apprenticeships available in your area will depend on the local jobs market and of a research the types of skills employers need from their workers. Once you are working in a leisure centre you could develop your career by completing one of the nus law essay test, following qualifications: Institute for the Management of thesis Sport and nus law essay test Physical Activity (IMSPA) qualifications NVQ Level 3 in - online customer satisfaction, Leisure Management NVQ Level 4 in Managing Sport and Active Leisure a foundation degree in a subject such as sport and recreation management, sport, health and fitness club management, and fitness and leisure management a part-time degree in a subject such as sports and leisure management, leisure studies, sports science and recreation management. Your employer may also offer in-house training. an interest in physical fitness and sport, although active ability is not essential good spoken and written communication skills customer service skills administrative and nus law essay test management ability skills in cash handling and working within budgets IT skills the ability to work in, and lead, a team marketing and presentation skills. You could find work with privately-owned leisure centre and a good persuasive weegy health club chains, local authority centres, workplace clubs, hotels and outdoor activities centres.

You are likely to have more opportunities for promotion in larger companies – with experience you may be able to nus law essay test progress to master thesis - online www.kaskus.us area or regional manager, managing a group of centres. You may need to relocate for some senior jobs. Alternatively, you could use your experience in leisure centre management to move into other areas such as sports development. The sport and recreation industry is part of the active leisure, learning and well?being sector, represented by test, SkillsActive Sector Skills Council. This sector is based on leisure and recreation and show me a paper includes: health and fitness; playwork; the outdoors; and the caravan industry.

The UK active leisure, learning and well?being sector currently employs 663,300 people, representing just over 2% of the UK workforce, and an estimated 1.9 million volunteers in England (equating to nus law 54,000 full?time equivalents). There are an estimated 39,800 workplaces, of which 74% employ 10 or less people. Much of the workforce work in of high, a part?time capacity (47%) and seasonal employment is test, important for outdoors, caravans and essays about playwork, which attract students and other temporary workers. The UK sport and recreation industry covers the essay, full range of essays sports provision from grass roots community projects through to professional sports men and women at the peak of nus law essay test their performance. Persuasive Speech. It also incorporates the day?to?day running of amateur and professional sports clubs, and the promotion of an nus law test, active and healthy lifestyle. The structure of the industry is largely determined by the nature of provision; that is, whether its operators are publicly funded, private, not?for?profit, or charitable/voluntary organisations. Sport and a good weegy recreation includes a variety of types of organisations, with a range of funding channels or support, ranging from commercial sports with large facilities to nus law essay test smaller sport clubs running on a charitable basis. London’s successful bid to host the 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games has put the master - online satisfaction www.kaskus.us, UK’s sporting provision (both competitive and recreational) in the spotlight. The industry will play an essential role in ensuring that the delivery of the Games is effective and that the nation benefits from a lasting Olympic legacy. There are 371,800 people working in the sport and recreation industry, together with a significant number of volunteers. 41% of the workforce is employed full?time, 48% part?time and essay 11% self?employed.

Around 32% of the workforce is aged 16?24 year olds; this is higher than the 14% recorded across the UK workforce as a whole. 25% of the show me a format, adult population in nus law essay test, England are members of club where they take part in sport (10 million people). 17.5% of the adult population in England received tuition to improve their performance in sport during 2007/08. Over 6 million adults participated in organised competitive sport in 20087/09. There are over 1,177,000 regularly practicing coaches in me a format, the UK. Jobs in the industry include: sports development officer, community sports development officer, club/coach development officer, activity team leader, professional athlete, sports physiotherapist, team doctor, strength and conditioning coach, coach educators, psychologist, biomechanist, masseur, dietician, nutritionist, coach, official (club, county, regional, national, international), recreation/leisure assistant, sports/leisure manager, events manager, volunteer co?ordinator, groundskeepers, stewards. East Midlands – There are 44,300 people employed in the active leisure, learning and well?being sector, of nus law essay which 27,200 are employed in the sport and show me a recreation industry.

The region has a strong sports infrastructure. It hosts a number of world class facilities including: the National Ice Centre; the essay test, National Water Sports Centre; the National Cricket Academy; the Nottinghamshire Tennis Centre; golf courses, such as Belton Woods, and the National Golf Centre at Woodhall Spa; and racecourses at Nottingham, Leicester, Southwell, Market Rasen and finance master thesis Towcester, with Burleigh House hosting the annual International Horse Trials. Essay Test. There are also a range of professional sports club located in the region. Industry skills gaps in the region include: sport specific technical skills; first aid; and child protection. East of England – There are 61,400 people employed in the active leisure, learning and well?being sector, of which 36,800 are employed in the sport and recreation industry. The region has a broad and exciting sporting heritage hosting a number of a good weegy sporting and recreational facilities, including: football stadiums in Ipswich and essay Norwich; British horseracing headquarters; Snetterton racing circuit; Norfolk Broads; and conjugaison Grafham Water sailing centre. London – There are 70,200 people employed in the active leisure, learning and well?being sector, of which 45,200 are employed in the sport and recreation industry. London has a rich mix of active leisure and learning facilities, high profile sporting clubs and venues and hosts a wide range of international, national, regional and local events. The most important forthcoming sporting event for the region is the 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games, which is nus law, expected to and effect school dropouts bring a number of long term benefits to the region, including substantial investment and development in the sporting infrastructure in London.

Industry skills gaps in the region include: sport specific technical skills; communication; management; initiative; first aid; child protection; project management; and working with people with disabilities. North East – There are 24,500 people employed in the active leisure, learning and well?being sector, of which 14,900 are employed in the sport and nus law recreation industry. The region is home to a number of high profile sporting clubs including: Sunderland, Newcastle United and Middleborough football clubs; Durham County Cricket Team; Rugby Union Newcastle Falcons team; and the Newcastle Vipers ice hockey team. The North East has 20 facilities listed in teacher, the London 2012 Pre?Games Training Camps Guide and 4 universities providing sports provision recognised in the 2012 Training Camps Guide. Industry skills gaps in the region include: sport specific technical skills; communication; first aid; team?working; health and safety; working with disabled people; child protection; and initiative.

North West – There are 65,700 people employed in the active leisure, learning and well?being sector, of which 38,300 are employed in nus law essay test, the sport and school dropouts recreation industry. Nus Law. The region has a rich sports infrastructure. It is home to: a number of essayer professional football teams; a county cricket club and nus law essay a test match venue in Lancashire; SuperLeague rugby clubs; a number of first class golf courses; the world’s biggest horse race (the Grand National at Aintree); and other race courses at Haydock, Chester, Carlisle and Cartmel. Industry skills gaps in the region include: sport specific technical skills; communication; initiative; team?working; planning and preparing work; child protection; and first aid. South East – There are 96,700 people employed in the active leisure, learning and well?being sector, of which 62,300 are employed in the sport and recreation industry. The region hosts a range of high profile sporting venues and events, including: Eton Dorney; National Hockey Centre; Brands Hatch; and weegy Cowes. A high percentage of English athletes funded under the world class programmes are based in the South East. Two of the nine UK Sports Institutes are based in the region at Bisham Abbey and Bisley. Industry skills gaps in nus law essay, the region include: sport specific technical skills; first aid; child protection; communication; management; and planning and preparing work.

South West – There are 53,700 people employed in the active leisure, learning and well?being sector, of master thesis which 28,100 are employed in the sport and recreation industry. The region is nus law, host to a number of cause school essays high profile sporting events and venues including: Cheltenham Gold Cup; Badminton Horse Trials; European surfing at Newquay; sailing at Weymouth; and essay World Half Marathon in degree customer, Bristol. Industry skills gaps in the region include: sport specific technical skills; communication; management; team?working; planning and preparing work; initiative; project management; and problem solving. West Midlands – There are 48,200 people employed in nus law test, the active leisure, learning and well?being sector, of a good speech which 28,600 are employed in the sport and recreation industry. The region hosts a range of high?profile sporting venues, clubs and essay events, including: The National Indoor Arena (NIA) in essays about teacher, Birmingham, which has staged over 40 major international sporting events since it opened in 1991; several football Premiership/Championship Clubs; high?profile professional clubs in rugby and basketball; successful cricket, hockey and essay athletics clubs; the master thesis - online, National Sports Centre at Lilleshall, which is part of the English Institute of Sport (EIS); the Belfry, a world?class golf course; Warwickshire County Cricket Ground in Edgbaston; a regional indoor training centre at Worcester Rugby Club; and test a number of racecourses. Industry skills gaps in essayer conjugaison, the region include: sport specific technical skills; communication; management; team?working; initiative; and planning and preparing work.

Yorkshire and the Humber – There are 51,900 people employed in the active leisure, learning and well?being sector, of which 29,900 are employed in the sport and recreation industry. The region has a strong sporting infrastructure and is home to a cluster of sports science, technology, medicine and economics research and development units. The region is home to a range of professional sports clubs and 11 venues feature in the London 2012 Pre?Games Training Camp Guide. Industry skills gaps in the region include: sport specific technical skills; communication; child protection; initiative; and nus law management. Northern Ireland – There are 10,738 people employed in the active leisure, learning and well?being sector, of which 8,100 are employed in the sport and recreation industry.

Scotland – There are 58,200 people employed in cause and effect school dropouts essays, the active leisure, learning and well?being sector, of test which 36,800 are employed in the sport and recreation industry. Wales – There are 29,500 people employed in the active leisure, learning and well?being sector, of which 15,600 are employed in the sport and recreation industry.