Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> How to research for a research paper

How to research for a research paper

Oct/Wed/2017 | Uncategorized

How to Write an A+ Research Paper - A …

How to research for a research paper

Essay Writing Service -

anylitical essays How to develop and write an analytic essay. Argument : Writing an analytic essay requires that you make some sort of argument. The core of this argument is how to research called a thesis. It is your claim, succinctly stated in a single sentence. What do budding literary critics such as yourselves argue about? You make a pervasive, persistent case that a certain thing is true about a piece of literature. This thing should not be readily obvious to the casual reader of the literature in video games cause essay, question. It is what you draw out of the book or essay, how you interpret it. It is a claim that must be supported by specific evidence from the how to research for a, text.

Thesis statement: At least once during the course of violence essay writing your essay, isolate what you consider to be your thesis. Research? Is your proposition both arguable and brad thesis, reasonable? If it is obvious (i.e. Mary Rowlandson used the Bible for comfort during her captivity) you don’t have an argument. Argument requires analysis (i.e. taking things apart and how to, explaining them).

One test that may help is asking yourself what the opposite side of your argument would be. A good, complicated thesis (which was proposed by international section and engineering one of your classmates) is that Although Mary Rowlandson says she often used the for a paper, Bible as a source of violent video games violence comfort during her captivity, a closer reading of how to paper her narrative suggests her faith may have been more troubled by her experience than she lets on. Research Paper On Life Support? One useful structure for for a paper writing thesis statements is the thesis, although form used above: Although x seems to be true about this piece of literature, y is in fact more true (or makes our thinking about how to research for a research paper x more complex). In this form you present both sides of your argument at i believe outline once and show which side you’re on. Your job in the paper is to convince your reader to join you. Another way to write an effective thesis statement is to use the how to research for a paper, form If we look closely at business x (e.g. how Bradford defines freedom) we discover y (that ). In order to find something to research argue: Look for images or metaphors that the author uses consistently. What other sort of pattern can you identify in the text? How do you interpret this pattern so that your reader will understand the book, essay, poem, speech, etc. better?

What philosophical, moral, ethical, etc. ideas is the author advocating or opposing? What are the consequences of accepting the author's argument? Explain how the work functions as a piece of college research rhetoric-- how does the author attempt to convince his or her reader of something? For instance, what widely held beliefs do they use to support their argument? How do they appeal to emotions, logic… Re-examine something that the text or most readers take for granted (that Thoreau’s book Walden represents his attempt to escape from society). Question this major premise and see where it takes you. Ask yourself if an author’s literary argument is inconsistent with itself or is in some way philosophically dangerous, inadequate, unethical, or misleading. Examine how characters are presented in a story.

How do they help the main character to develop? Which characters are trustworthy? Which are not? Why are they presented this way? What counts as evidence: Structure : How the parts of the book or essay follow one another; how the parts are assembled to make a whole? Why does the how to for a paper, author start where they start, end where they end? What is the logical progression of thought? How might that progression be intended to affect the reader What effect might this progression of ideas have on a generic reader or on a reader from the time period in which the work was written? Does the i believe, piece move from the for a research, general to the specific or vice versa? If you could divide the book/essay into business thesis sections, units of meaning, what would those sections be?

How are they related to each other? Note that chapters, while they form obvious sections can themselves be grouped. Research For A? Referring to research essays the text : In writing analytic papers that address any kind of literature, it is necessary to refer to the text (the specific words on the page of the book) in order to support your argument. This means that you must quote and interpret passages that demonstrate or support your argument. Quotation is usually stronger than paraphrase.

Remember also that your purpose in writing an essay is how to research for a paper not merely to ethics paraphrase or summarize (repeat) what the author has said, but to make an argument about how the make their point, or how they have said what they have said. Language : includes the how to research paper, way an does, author phrases his or her sentences, the research for a paper, key metaphors used (it’s up to you to explain how these metaphors are used, why these metaphors are appropriate, effective, ineffective, or ambiguous). Is the way a sentence is phrased particularly revealing of the author’s meaning? Practical Essay-writing Hints: Please title your paper and make the title apt and enticing--I LOVE a good title. It puts me in a good mood before I start reading. Be clear about whether you’re writing about a book, an essay (non-fiction, short prose), a story (short fiction) a poem, a novel (book-length fiction), an autobiography, a narrative (as in Captivity Narratives) etc. Sciences And Engineering? Walden is a book comprised of how to for a chapters. Research Paper Support? Each of these chapters could also be called an essay. How To For A Research? Within these essays, Thoreau sometimes tells stories.

The book itself is not a story, but closer to a narrative, which is non-fiction. Always go through at thesis least two drafts of you paper . Let your paper sit, preferably for research 24 hours between drafts sometime during the violent games cause, process of your writing. Eliminate first person pronoun (I) in your final draft (it’s OK for rough drafts and may help you write). If your paragraphs are more a full page or more in length it is more than likely that they are tooooooo long . Probably you have too many ideas in the air at once. Consider breaking the paragraph in half--into two smaller, but related arguments. Your reader needs a break, needs more structure in how to research for a research paper, order to be able to follow your meaning. If several of your paragraphs are exceedingly short (4-5 lines), it is games cause violence essay likely that you are not developing your ideas thoroughly enough--that you are writing notes rather than analysis. Short paragraphs are usually used as transitional paragraphs, not as content paragraphs. (Short paragraphs can be used in the rhetorical devise of reversal where you lead your reader down a certain path (to show them one side of the argument, the one you are going to oppose) and then turn away from that argument to state the true argument of your paper.) Employ quotation often.

One quotation per argumentative paragraph is usually necessary. Depending upon the length and research, complexity of the passage or topic you're dealing with, more quotations may be useful to prevent you from getting too far away from the text. Your quotations combined with your interpretations are your proof. Be sure that you show your reader how they should interpret these quotations in order to follow your argument. Abstracts International Section B The Sciences And Engineering? (Almost every quotation should be followed by an interpretation, a deeper reading of what is being said and how its being said. This interpretation demonstrates how the how to research for a paper, quotation supports the college, claim you're making about it). Pay attention to metaphor, phrasing, tone, alliteration, etc. How is the author saying what they are saying--what does that teach us about the text? Remember to for a research paper write directive (sometimes called topic) sentences for your paragraphs . The first sentence of any paragraph should give your reader an idea of what the paragraph is going to say and how the paragraph will connect to the larger argument. It should have more to do with what you have to on life say about the materials than what the author him or herself has said. Transitions between paragraphs : try to how to for a get away from using The next, First of all Another thing. to connect your paragraphs.

This is the list method of does structuring a paper--not an integrated, logical approach. A really strong transition makes the logical connection between paragraphs or sections of a paper and gives the reader a sense that you’re building an argument. To make sure you are making a well-connected argument, ask yourself how the last sentence of each paragraph and the first sentence of the next are connected. Each of the research paper, sentences within your paragraphs should be related somehow (follow from, refer to, etc.) the dissertation abstracts international section b the, one that precedes it, and the one which follows it. This will help the research research paper, reader follow the i believe essay, flow of your ideas.

The order of your paragraphs should reveal a developing argument. On the most basic level, you should be able to consciously justify the presence and how to for a paper, placement of essays every word in every sentence, every sentence in research paper, every paragraph, every paragraph in every essay . Duncan Thesis? To repeat: in revising your papers after the first draft (which is always, inevitably to some degree confused because you are involved in the process of working your ideas out), you should be highly conscious of what you are doing and why you are doing it.

Buy Essays Online from Successful Essay -
A Research Guide for Students

French Essay On Myself Essays and Research Papers. nowadays. It is transparent. Most homes have connected computers or Internet-enabled devices and internet is available anywhere. As prices of technology . drop, computers and digital devices may replace television as we know it. As Jan Hawing said on how to research for a research his essay found on The World at Your Fingertips: Education Technology Opens Doors, how technology brings the empowerment into the hands of people using it. Integration Integration is the process of inter-connecting one system with another system in order. Data integration , Data management , Enterprise application integration 1228 Words | 6 Pages. French and Indian War Essay The French and Indian War (or the Seven Years War), one of the research paper on life support bloodiest wars in how to research, the . 18th century, took place from 1756 to 1763. This war was the abstracts section sciences product of an imperial struggle between France and England over colonial land, wealth, and some say to even prove dominance within their rivalry.

France and England were the “world leaders” at how to this time and with the start of the 13 colonies in North America, they both saw a great opportunity to expand land holdings and to spread. Canada , Europe , French and does Indian War 731 Words | 2 Pages. Hi, I am an international student from research for a research paper Czech Republic and i believe outline I am applying for college preparatory boarding school in USA. How To For A? This is my short essay . I Believe? (100-200 words), topic is Tell us about yourself and why you would like to become a part of how to research research our school family. Support? My story is similar like the story of thousand of other children: My father struggled with alcohol and drug problems which caused him to leave my mother and me, so I grew up with only my mother. Nevertheless, I realized what I want from my. Boarding house , Boarding school , English language 971 Words | 3 Pages. ?Study of French Culture Final Essay Introduction When looking through French history during the how to research paper . Versailles Period, there’s something attracts me a lot: it seems that “mistress” plays an important role throughout the history.

It’s an international section b the sciences interesting phenomenon as the for a word “mistress” tends to business thesis be related with “secret” in many cultures. While in French culture, there’s even a word “Maitresse-en-titre” which means “official mistress” 1. For A Paper? It seems that you cannot speak about a king without. Francois Boucher , Louis XIV of France , Louis XV of France 925 Words | 3 Pages. ? French Essay Dans mon ecole de reve, nous aurions un studio pour mixer de la musique parce que je trouve cela tres agreable. A . Abstracts B The And Engineering? l'heure actuelle j'ai beaucoup de tests pour les quels je dois etudier. L'annee prochaine, je vais faire mes GCSE et je vais continuer a etudier l'anglais, les mathematiques, la biologie, la physique, la chimie et la religion parce qu'ils sont obligatoires. Je dois aussi etudier l'EPS, PSHEE et education civique. Les autres matieres suivantes: l'histoire, le francais. France , Trigraph 1141 Words | 3 Pages.

The French legal system essay Britain is a common law country in which the system of justice depends heavily on custom and . precedent. By contrast, France is a civil law country where the legal system is based entirely on how to research for a research paper a body of written law commonly called the Code of Law. This translates into less reliance on case law, no straight precedent rule, and to simplify matters, no need in does violent video games essay, contracts for providing for every single occurrence, which means that a standard agreement might well be ten. Civil law , Codification , Common law 1272 Words | 4 Pages. ?The Impact of the Declaration of the Rights of Man and how to research Citizen on the French Revolution Course: HIST 1801E Major Issues In World History . Abstracts B The Sciences? By: Andrew Grossman- 250790710 Professor: Dr. Reid-Maroney Due date: October 15, 2014 Chapter 16: “Atlantic Revolutions, Global Echoes” Document 16.1: The French Revolution and how to for a the “Rights of Man” German philosopher and revolutionist Karl Marx once said, 1“It is not history which uses men as a means of achieving - as if it were an.

Age of Enlightenment , Declaration of the on life Rights of Man and of the Citizen , Democracy 1343 Words | 6 Pages. Some of the following content has been altered to maintain anonymity. MSU standards for intellectual honesty apply to scholarship application . essays . Essays copied in whole or in part from these samples or any other applicant’s work will be rejected and research may result in disciplinary action. Essay #1 Score: 4.0 For as long as I can remember I’ve known what I wanted to do with my life. Dissertation Abstracts Sciences And Engineering? Science has always been a passion of mine, and medicine in how to research for a research, particular has interested me for thesis some time. How To For A Paper? Dedicating. College , Experience , German language 1196 Words | 4 Pages. revolutions was the French Revolution because it came with many consequences and influences. Nothing else like this had ever happened this . powerful to change the abstracts international section b the sciences and engineering political status quo. Many people surprisingly don’t know how the French Revolution started but through this paper we will be learning more about it. How To For A Paper? Starting in 1789 through 1794 the people of France dethroned and arrested their king Louis XVI, took apart his monarchy, and executed him, his wife, and thousands of nobles.

The French people then. Demographics of France , Estates of the realm , France 1127 Words | 4 Pages. EssayForum Unanswered [2] / Urgent [3] Home / Speeches / 'Good morning friends!'; Introducing Myself - college speech . answers: 2 Sarath Kumar Oct 31, 2013, 11:19am #1 Introducing Myself - college speech Good morning friends! My name is Sarath Kumar. I'm going to research paper on life support introduce myself.I have born and grown up in Vizianagaram and I'm studying first year BSC computer science in research paper, this prestigeous college, Vizianagaram. Violent Video Games Cause Violence Essay? As for my family, I've just one brother older than me. My father. 1995 singles , Attention , Employment 746 Words | 3 Pages. ?1.

FRENCH AND INDIAN WAR (1754–1763) The French and research paper Indian War (1754–1763) was the last of a series of great colonial wars that . stretched for video games almost a hundred years and disrupted settlements throughout North America. How To Research? It marked the end of the French empire in North America and dissertation section sciences the beginning of English domination of the continent. How To For A Research? It also emphasized the i believe differences between Englishmen and colonists and laid the groundwork for the drive toward independence, culminating in the American Revolution (1775–1783). Appalachian Mountains , Canada , French and Indian War 1384 Words | 3 Pages. the incentive to go against the monarchy. Historical evidence suggests that Marie Antoinette betrayed France in the soul aim to bring back absolute monarchy. . Apparently, she sent details of French military plans to the Austrians. This claim is supported by Source 2, where Marie Antoinette “had discussed French military strategic nuggets of how to research for a military information in letters to brad duncan thesis Axel von Fersen”; it showed the monarchy as traitors to the Revolution. Research? This put Marie in a bad light with her family declaring. Absolute monarchy , Constitutional monarchy , Head of business thesis state 1420 Words | 4 Pages.

Causes and Outcomes of the French Revolution Essay. Causes and Outcomes of the French Revolution A common theme of the historical French Revolution of the late 1700s is the . bloodshed associated with a new execution device developed by Antoine Louis, the guillotine (Acton). This negative connotation of the Revolution resides in the minds of the French and people all around the how to research for a paper world. Although the i believe outline French Revolution has contained a fair amount of bloodshed, its aftermath on the French nation was overall positive for the French people. There were several. Age of for a paper Enlightenment , Declaration of the i believe essay outline Rights of Man and of the Citizen , French Revolution 2263 Words | 6 Pages. create flashcards for free at Cram.com Sign In | Sign Up StudyMode - Premium and Free Essays , Term Papers Book Notes Essays . Book Notes AP Notes Citation Generator More Code Napoleon and “Declaration of the Rights of Man” Comparison By wis2cool, april. How To Research For A Research Paper? 2013 | 5 Pages (1064 Words) | 1 Views | 4.5 12345 (1) | Report | This is a Premium essay for upgraded members Sign Up to access full essay DID YOU LIKE THIS? TELL YOUR FRIENDS. Send Code Napoleon and “Declaration.

Age of Enlightenment , Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen , French Revolution 632 Words | 4 Pages. disquisition, monograph; More 2. formal an attempt or effort. a misjudged essay synonyms: attempt, effort, endeavor, try, venture, . trial, experiment, undertaking his first essay in paper, telecommunications a trial design of a postage stamp yet to research be accepted. verbformal verb: essay ; 3rd person present: essays ; past tense: essayed; past participle: essayed; gerund or present participle: essaying e?sa/ 1. attempt or try. essay a smile Origin late 15th century (as a verb in outline, the sense ‘test the. Definition , Essay , Gerund 608 Words | 4 Pages. DBQ Essay: Causes Of The French Revolution. The French Revolution of 1789 had many long-range causes. Political, social, and economic conditions in France mad many French . people discontented. Most disaffected were merchants, artisans, workers, and peasants. The ideas of the paper Enlightenment thinkers brought new views of research support government and society. The American Revolution also influenced the how to research paper coming of The French Revolution. Therefore, The French Revolution of 1789 had several causes not only due to political, but also due to social and economic issues.

Age of abstracts international b the and engineering Enlightenment , American Revolutionary War , Democracy 1049 Words | 3 Pages. maybe connected to low self esteem and image, a clear example of this can be shown in the time it has taken for me to write this piece of work, I decided . that I would base what I had learnt on the course, theory and group work around my beliefs about myself and how to research research paper my abilities. Main I realised that I was not taught how to learn as a child and due to this I formed my own beliefs around. I decided that by having an understanding of different learning styles may help me find what approach works best. Cognition , Essay , Mind 849 Words | 3 Pages.

France - Change over violent cause violence essay Time Essay (French Revolution) *As the how to research for a paper title indicates, this is a change/continuity AP essay written for World History class. Thesis? Vaguely, the essay question was: . Describe change and continuity in France from the mid-1700s to the mid-1800s.*Like many other European nations in the 1700's, France experienced a dramatic shift of sentiments against the monarchy, nobility, and how to for a research paper Catholic Church as the people, fired by dissertation international sciences and engineering, rousing new Enlightenment ideals, began to question authority and emphasize the need for equality, liberty, and democracy. Age of research for a Enlightenment , Democracy , Europe 1164 Words | 4 Pages. Breakfast Club Essay, Myself Relating to Characters. Essay The Breakfast Club The Breakfast Club is a story about five teenagers put in outline, Saturday detention. Each character gives a face to most . of the high school stereotypes. The brain, the athlete, the basket case, the research research princess and the criminal. Each are given their own seat and the instructions to sit for eight hours and write an essay on who they think they are. Each of them, having very strong personalities, will fight, cry, laugh and learn from each other, making friendships that would have. Stereotype , Suicide , Suicide methods 880 Words | 3 Pages. A friend of mine asked me to write an essay about myself ….and I wondered that I did experience many writings but none of them . were my own.

Undoubtedly it’s difficult to tell you about me but let’s start from a scratch. I am Adeela Abbasi, born at Deena near Mangla in 1988. Being the elder of my family with two siblings a brother and thesis a sister, I enjoyed the love of every relation at how to research utmost level. My father belongs to a construction business and my mom is a house wife. Papa, having charismatic personality. Allah , Islamic banking , Management 809 Words | 2 Pages. [pic] Fluent French Experiences of an English speaker by Erik T. Abstracts Sciences? Mueller Citation: Mueller, Erik T. Research Research Paper? (1998).

Fluent . French : Experiences of an English speaker. New York: Signiform. Available: http://www.signiform.com/ french / Read more about French [pic] Contents 1. What would it be like to speak French fluently? 2. College Research? Section 1: Words and research paper expressions 1. Does Violent Essay? The basics of how to for a spoken French 2. Does Video Games Cause Essay? Conversational tics 3. Synonyms for good 4. Hedges . Belgium , English language , French Canadian 24669 Words | 85 Pages. ?Nadia Testroet Eikum AP English December 13, 2014 About Myself In 1914, World War I began and was commonly referred to around the world as . “The War To End All Wars” and “The Great War”.

As volunteers for the war ran out, the government had to go into a draft. As names were getting pulled, the soon to be soldiers were being pulled out as just a number, not even a name. Following the conclusion of World War I was the emergence of The Great Depression. How To Research Research Paper? “Millions of people were out of work, and. Federal government of the paper United States , Franklin D. Research For A Paper? Roosevelt , Great Depression 797 Words | 4 Pages. try to figure out by video, myself . I was very sacred I didn’t know what I am going to do. I decided I am not going to sit here and do nothing. Next . morning I went to research college and asked the administration lady what is brad duncan thesis, assessment test, and where I have to take the how to research for a research paper test and what should I study.

She explained me everything about assessment test. I took my assessment test without getting any help from my brother. I was really happy that I am ready for some responsibility of myself . But now there is new. Academic term , College , Essay 1524 Words | 4 Pages. Louis Xvi of France and French Revolution. Major Causes of the French Revolution - College Essay - Studymode www.studymode.com › Essays › Governments? . Rating: 4 - 4 votes DBQ Essay : What were the brad duncan thesis major causes of the how to research paper French Revolution? (Discuss three.) The major cause of the French Revolution was the disputes between the . Causes of the French Revolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_the_French_Revolution? The causes of the French Revolution are those significant factors that led to the . of.

Age of Enlightenment , Essay , Five paragraph essay 554 Words | 3 Pages. PERSONAL ESSAY The word essay derives from the French infinitive essayer, to try or to abstracts section and engineering attempt. Research? The Frenchman . (Michel de Montaigne 1533–1592) was the first author to describe his work as essays ; he used the on life term to how to for a research characterize these as attempts to put his thoughts into writing. Francis Bacon's essays , published in book form in 1597, 1612, and dissertation international and engineering 1625, were the how to research for a paper first works in English that described themselves as essays . (Jonson, 1609) first used the word essayist in English, according to the Dictionary. Academic degree , Education , Essay 1154 Words | 3 Pages.

Cultural research on french Michael Alatorre French 101 (Friday 8a-12:20p Spring 2011 Project 1, Cultural Research . After referencing many topics to ethics thesis choose from the french culture, i have made my dicision on what interest's me the how to most from any culture. Art. My research will discuss the importance of french art in a cultural aspect to i believe essay why the french people adore art, and most importantly I will write about some of the greatest french artist this world has ever known. . Art museums and galleries in how to, Paris , Claude Monet , France 827 Words | 3 Pages. concepts. All countries go through a variety of wars to fight for their freedom and stance. Like any other nation out does violent games cause violence, there, France fought through many . hardships to how to for a research become an independent country and excel in many concepts. People tend to believe that French citizens are full of themselves due to their advanced, intellectual achievements, but the cause is quite abstruse. The story behind France becoming a country was just as herculean as any other nation. To begin with, around 50 B.C., France was under. Cultural heritage , France , Franks 906 Words | 3 Pages.

Read and dissertation international b the sciences Download french essay topics for how to for a paper igcse. Free access for PDF Ebook French Essay Topics For . Igcse as well as other store collections. Brad Duncan? There are many totally free French Essay Topics For Igcse that are regularly created and also archived in our online library. If you want French Essay Topics For Igcse that will satisfy your term paper needs, then you don not need to to fret about that to for a obtain long. This is paper on life support, considering that there is a significant database of different compositions and research. Book , Charles de Gaulle , Essay 2001 Words | 7 Pages. The French Revolution, the Industrial Revolution and the American Revolution. There is no Revolution without a Dance Before it A little essay about the reasons and the outcomes of The American Revolution, the . French Revolution and the Industrial Revolution. Jakob Tegner History A 20/03/06 Katharina Brummer Bjork Source Criticism In order to achieve this essay I found help in three different books.

The first book, A History of World Societies by the authors McKay, Hill and Buckler, was my primary source. It is how to research paper, a history book of 1800 pages which thoroughly explain. Age of Enlightenment , American Revolution , Europe 1822 Words | 6 Pages. Essay on self believe and research on life support writers. during this 3 years period I didn’t have the chance to go school because the Ivory Coast was a French speaking country, so they didn’t have . English schools when I was there. I still believed that being in 7th grade I’m halfway to becoming a High School graduate and that my dream will come through it was just a matter of how to research time before I start school again. The only thing I could learn in does video essay, Abidjan were Math and how to research for a research paper French . I thought learning Math were going to make School little bit easier for me when I get to. College , Graduation , High school 1504 Words | 5 Pages. Ariana Herbert Modern European Revolutions Essay # 1 The French Revolution (1789-1799) was one of the most influential . social and radical movements in European and modern history.

Like all revolutions there were many successes and many failures. But with all those positive and negatives, could we honestly say that the French Revolution was a success? Did the radicals come to college research common ground? With these and other factors all playing major roles, especially as the research paper Revolution became more radical. Age of brad thesis Enlightenment , Belgium , Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen 1158 Words | 4 Pages. AY In this essay I will explore the good and the bad of playing sport. One of my favourite hobbies is research for a research, playing sport.

It’s the excitement and . eager of physical competition that makes me interested in sport. I have taken part in almost every single sport for example, hockey, rugby, tennis, basketball and most loved, football. Essays? There are many heroes of sport like Didier Drogba who was is a legend for my favourite club Chelsea FC. His ambition, good sportsmanship and personality are one of the main reasons. Abidjan , Ancient Olympic Games , Chelsea F.C. 606 Words | 2 Pages. Developments in French Art changed the how to research for a research paper older attitudes regarding the happy mother and research on life support the ideals of the family. How To Research Paper? During the eighteenth century, . the enlightenment figures began to develop new ideals on the happy mother and family. Evolving attitudes and brad thesis developments were seen in the family setting, which brought on how to for a new ideals in the French society. The negative view that marriages portrayed was then seen as a blessed and heavenly sacrament.

New ideals regarding children were also developed, as they. Age of Enlightenment , Conjugal family , Family 1377 Words | 4 Pages. Chen Hao World History 9, Period 4 1-I-13 First Draft of French Revolution Essay Why was there a revolution in France in research essays, . Research For A Research? 1789? The French Revolution was a imaginary train that changed the direction of thought in duncan, Europe and also showed the how to research for a research end of the “Modern Age”, which is called the Ancien Regime in France, and showed the beginning of a “Contemporary Age”. The absolutism of the Ancien Regime was the seed that planted the business fury of the how to paper people in France and it was the main reason that started. Age of Enlightenment , American Revolutionary War , France 1545 Words | 5 Pages. ?How far was the russo-Japanese war responsible for the outbreak in Russia 1905? The Russo-Japanese war took place in 1904 to 1905 and began because of . Research? both Russia and Japans desire to expand their borders into places such as Korea. How To For A Paper? During this war, Russia was humiliated and had many defeats from a country which were considered to research be inferior. The defeat of this war humiliated the people of Russia and how to research paper therefore lost confidence in Nicholas II.

Russia’s defeat in the war also caused problems in. Kazakhstan , Latvia , Russia 1309 Words | 3 Pages. What is paper on life support, a comparative essay ? A comparative essay asks that you compare at least two (possibly more) items. These items will . differ depending on the assignment. You might be asked to compare positions on an issue (e.g., responses to midwifery in Canada and the United States) theories (e.g., capitalism and how to research for a research communism) figures (e.g., GDP in the United States and Britain) texts (e.g., Shakespeare’s Hamletand Macbeth) events (e.g., the research Great Depression and research for a paper the global financial crisis of 2008–9) . Communism , Comparison , Essay 980 Words | 4 Pages. Napoleon Essay: Was Napoleon an enlightened leader who preserved the French Revolution or a military dictator who betrayed its ideals?

Napoleon Essay : Was Napoleon an enlightened leader who preserved the French Revolution or a military dictator who betrayed its . ideals? Napoleon’s rule eleven-year career from 1804 to college essays 1815 as the Emperor of the how to research paper French allowed him to research paper support accomplish many things, some beneficial to France, others betraying the basic ideals formed by research for a paper, the revolution. Business? When closely analyzed, it is clear that his positive work greatly outweighs his negatives’. Napoleon ruled using the enlightened ideas of equality, freedom. Age of Enlightenment , Christianity , Europe 1205 Words | 4 Pages.

The French Revolution: Why and how did it start? What were major events that took place during it? How did it end? . There are many factors that contributed to the start of the French revolution. The enlightenment? is one of the how to for a research paper major factors. The enlightenment was a time where people started to think for themselves and opinions started to college research form. Doing things for yourself and forgetting the research research government was among the people. One of the i believe essay outline questions that started to arise was, ? why are the aristocrats more privileged than everyone else.

Age of Enlightenment , Isaac Newton , John Locke 1539 Words | 4 Pages. Narrative Essay (Proving Myself to My Dad) course, Johnny Walker Whiskey. My father and I never had a typical, father-daughter relationship. He never taught how to do anything else but drive . and ride a motorcycle, which he taught me out of the necessity for how to paper me to be able to transport myself , not as a bonding experience. He would repeatedly tell me that no daughter of him would become a carpenter or a mechanic, which were and still are two of my interests. Dissertation International Section Sciences And Engineering? I never learned about how to research for a research, hand tools, cars, playing soccer, fishing, off roading, hunting.

2007 singles , Family , Man 1483 Words | 4 Pages. Mr. Stenger AP History 3 June 2012 DBQ Essay The world’s prior to 1492 and after 1648 were very different places. Columbus discoveries . Video Cause Essay? forced the how to research research worlds prior to 1492 and after 1648 to does violence essay change. By the end of the Thirty Years’ War, European nations were beginning to impose themselves upon the rest of the settled world with grand repercussions. And while a couple people except experts and how to for a research paper some government officials knew of the sources and reasons for the changes, nevertheless from thesis 1492 onwards. Americas , Asia , Christopher Columbus 786 Words | 3 Pages. PUTATION OF DIVIDENDS, COMMON AND PREFERRED PRACTICE 13–1 (1) Noncumulative 2010: Amount Comments(No dividends in arrears; noncumulative) Preferred . shareholders $45,000 (10,000 shares ? 0.06 ? $100 = $60,000) Common shareholders 0 No remainder $45,000 2011: Amount Comments (No dividends in for a research paper, arrears; noncumulative) Preferred. Debt , Equity securities , Preferred stock 469 Words | 3 Pages.

French Lieutenant's Woman Essay and Techniques Postmodernism. rejects the ideologies of previous movements in the arts. The postmodern movement has made way for new ways of thinking and a new theoretical base when . criticising art, literature, sexuality and history. Business Ethics Thesis? John Fowles’ 1969 historical bricolage, The French Lieutenant’s Woman, utilises the ideas of postmodern theorists such as Foucault, Barthes and Sartre amongst others to form a postmodern double-coded discourse which examines values inherent in the Victorian era from a twentieth century context. The. Charles Darwin , Charles Dickens , Neo-Victorian 1319 Words | 4 Pages.

? Myself as a Writer Gatphan Atassi 2nd Period AP Lang It is no surprise to anyone who has known me since my years as a wee-little first . Research Paper? grader that language is abstracts international section b the sciences, my Achilles Heel. The inner confusion in an up-and-coming student's head when introduced to research paper two languages since birth is quite a mess. Having to college live in a world half dominated by the colloquial English language that is how to research for a paper, spoken everyday while the other half is controlled by the strict rules of Arabic drives me insane at times. Lately. Educational years , Grade , High school 1194 Words | 4 Pages. ? Introduction Francois Furet’s lens about college, French Revolution is analyzed by Gemma Betros in her paper “Finding “Revolution” within . the French Revolution”. In this paper, the authoress examines Furet’s point of view and research for a tries to understand this new angle and how it distinguishes from the traditional one.

She states her analysis with many evidences and business ethics thesis arguments, not only from Furet but also from other authors. In order to explain some of the arguments and how to research also do a critical analysis on the. Age of college research Enlightenment , Communism , French Revolution 1611 Words | 5 Pages. Stover ENG 090-HL2 November 16, 2009 Process Essay How to Make a French Braid If your hair is long enough, you could try out for a research paper, a . lot of different hairstyles. If you want one that doesn’t require any hair products, just some patience and research on life support practice, the French braid might be something for you. The French braid is a classic and stunning hairstyle. How To? Learning it can be difficult, and practice is essential, but the results are worth it. The first few attempts at a French braid may take as long as twenty-five to. Finger , Fingers , French braid 617 Words | 3 Pages.

?Lakshya Seth AP Euro 1/26/15 Essay on French Revolution The French Revolution was an important time in . College Research? French History. Watching the colonies in the US succeed in for a, their revolution, the French were inspired and desired similar success. The French citizens, especially the peasants, were tired of the French economy and i believe outline the way it was run and how to for a decided to revolt. International Section B The? This revolt was met with strict force and oppression from the government. The French revolution took a radical turn because of the class.

Age of Enlightenment , Capital punishment , French Revolution 441 Words | 2 Pages. Riley: Republic and for a research French Revolution. full credit. (50 points) The French Revolution began less than two decades after the American Revolution. Violent Video Cause Essay? In many ways, the American . experience was an research research paper inspiration for the citizens of France. But the i believe essay outline people of the two countries had different situations and had different concerns, which influenced the way each revolution began, progressed, and ended. How To Research For A Paper? In this assignment you will write an essay that compares and contrasts the games cause violence two revolutions. In your essay , include information on the economic. Age of Enlightenment , Bourgeoisie , Democracy 602 Words | 3 Pages. for every excuse to get rid of someone. How To Research? Wear and business ethics appearance means to me is that you should be in the right uniform at times when instructed or permitted, is . should be clean and serviceable and for a research paper be to military standards. The reason i am writing tho essay y is dissertation section sciences, i simply got lazy towards the exercise in Graf and i decided that packing my gear and research for a research others things where more important then my appearance in my military uniform. i decided not to shave and therefore that action i was confronted by another NCO.

Army , Army Combat Uniform , Military 1151 Words | 3 Pages. north of Turkey we have people from two other ethnic origins, Laz people and Armenian. French government and citizens is college research essays, very strict and . firm about protecting their language as an for a paper example at the motion pictures, people watch the movies after doubling. France also have many regional languages, such as Breton and Alsatian. At the research southwest of research for a research France people speak a language which is completely unrelated to French which is Basque Language. Religion In France freedom of thought and of religions. Culture , Education , French people 1320 Words | 5 Pages. Descriptive Essay My nose is overwhelmed with the on life smell of hairspray, baby powder, and a fruity perfume. Research Paper? There are too many girls in here, . all struggling and fighting for a space near the mirror that covers the entire back wall. It’s dim in here, but it’s a good kind of dim, almost calming. The only light is coming from the round vanity bulbs that line the top of the mirrors, making it so that the fluorescents don’t impair what natural light reveals.

I make my way to the red lockers on i believe essay outline the right. Cosmetics , Hair iron , Hairstyle 1441 Words | 4 Pages. French and Haitian Revolution Comparisons. examples of when people stood up for their rights and how to research paper revolted are the French Revolution and the Haitian Revolution. These revolts are loosely . connected, as many say that the Haitian Revolution was inspired by abstracts international b the sciences, the French Revolution. The French Revolution started in 1789 and continued all the way until 1814. The people in France had discontent with the classes, as 98% of the French population was living in research research, serious poverty.

The French people revolted, and after two years, they finally got rid of the monarchy. Age of Enlightenment , Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen , French people 1541 Words | 3 Pages. French Revolution Essay . College? The French Revolution came about through many causes that included financial problems and . food scarcity. How To? France was in financial crisis due to their participation in the seven years war and American Revolution. By 1789, France encountered bankruptcy because of the country’s indiscriminate inequitable system of taxation. Ethics Thesis? France at the time was a nation where society was dominated by class. The clergy and nobility were exempted from for a paper taxation leaving peasants who were barely. France , French Revolution , Guillotine 451 Words | 2 Pages. Essays are generally scholarly pieces of writing written from an college author's personal point of view, but the definition is how to research for a, vague, overlapping with . those of an article, a pamphlet and a short story. Essays can consist of a number of elements, including: literary criticism, political manifestos, learned arguments, observations of daily life, recollections, and reflections of the author.

Almost all modern essays are written in prose, but works in paper on life support, verse have been dubbed essays (e.g. Alexander Pope's. Alexander Pope , Essay , Essays 1053 Words | 4 Pages. American and French Revolutions Essay. American and research French Revolutions Essay The American and French Revolutions are both very similar and are both . very different. They both had many events that led them to business ethics seek independence and they both reflected the how to for a paper enlightenment. They also had different things that happened such as social and economic trouble was a main cause in the French Revolution and business that in how to research for a research, the American Revolution the people wanted to dissertation abstracts start a new country. There were many events that caused American colonists to seek independence. Age of Enlightenment , American Revolution , French Revolution 771 Words | 2 Pages. ? “Why French Mothers Are Superior” Most parents would agree, what it is a full time job to have children and how to research for a research paper it is hard, particularly when . they are growing up.

Lots of parents recognize the situation at the dinner table, when the kids wouldn’t sit still and eat their food as well as the time at abstracts international the supermarket, then they are begging for candy and sweet stuff. And when bedtime comes you will have the endless fights about research for a research paper, brushing teeth and going to college sleep. These problems are described in how to research for a research, the essay. Appeal , Essay , French language 946 Words | 2 Pages. Andrew Conklin French Revolution DBQ 10/26/14 Mr.Dobson French Revolution DBQ Questions Doc 1 . A: One of the causes of the French revolution was from the absolute ruling of brad duncan thesis Louis XVI Doc2 A: One way that this graph shows that it contributed to the French revolution was that it only how to research for a, shows that commoners estate were taxed while the other two weren’t. Doc3. A: The peasants were dissatisfied because they were pushed to do an excessive amount . Age of Enlightenment , Democracy , France 1406 Words | 6 Pages. faced with a particular type of new job.” Narrate - When my grandma found my room messy she’ll cleaned it immediately and to college essays procrastinate it more. . How To Research? Describe - a negative attitude * Brings idleness * Postponing of work Definition Essay Some saying said that, “The best way to college essays get something done is to how to for a research paper begin.” Nowadays, procrastination is one of the business thesis major problems of how to research for a some of the people. Based on abstracts international sciences the web, it refers to the act of replacing high-priority actions with tasks of lower. Causality , Definition , Procrastination 1127 Words | 4 Pages. probably noticed, essay writing assignments can pop up in any class.

An essay is a literary composition that expresses a . certain idea, claim, or concept and backs it up with supporting statements. Research Paper? It will follow a logical pattern, to paper on life support include an introductory paragraph (make the claim), a body (support), and a conclusion (summary of statements and support). English and literature teachers use them on a regular basis, but essays are required in many other types of paper classes. Essay exams are also a. Abstraction , Essay , Fiction 876 Words | 3 Pages. FRENCH REVOLUTION ASSIGNMENT ONE Modern European History Jonah Haines 1293 Mr.

Potts . iPrivilege not poverty caused the research French Revolutioni To what extent do you agree? The French Revolution was essentially a class war between the emerging Bourgeoisie against the Privileged class, this meant they saw the Privileged class as the only hurdle between themselves and equality within French society. Many of the ideas they pursued stemmed from. Bourgeoisie , French Revolution , Middle class 2250 Words | 7 Pages. Personal Response Essay - The Loons G. Laracas Professor DePasquale English - 1A 07 October 2008 Personal Response Essay “The Loons” I’ve chosen to do my personal . How To Research For A Research? response essay on ethics the short story “The Loons,” because in research, a way I can sort of relate to research on life the main character Piquette Tonnerre.

I felt that Margaret Laurence did an exceptional job by choosing the appropriate tone for the story because I can honestly say that I could feel the alienation that Piquette must of felt, during her time of living, in a cruel society. She. Family , Grandparent , Short story 868 Words | 3 Pages.

Expert Essay Writers -
Academic and Professional Writing: …

Simple Software for Better Interview Skills. Learn how to for a research paper, land the job with Big Interview’s powerful video tutorials and virtual interview practice software. Why The Answer to “How Long Should a Resume Be?” Hasn’t Changed. The experts say that your resume should be one page long exactly. Is that good advice or outdated? The truth is that one-page resumes are generally preferred by hiring professionals for good reasons — the one-page format forces the duncan, candidate to focus on the most relevant details and makes it easier for the recruiter or hiring manager to scan for the needed skills, certifications, abilities, and how to research for a research paper, experience. We reached out to games violence essay, several hiring managers and recruiters and research, got similar input from everyone: Resumes are meant to violent essay, be concise. There are some exceptions to the rule (experienced candidates can get away with longer resumes and there are specialized types of how to for a research paper, resumes for section b the fields like government and academia) , but when in doubt, keep your resume focused and how to research paper, down to a page. A concise resume will grab the reviewer’s attention by brad duncan highlighting the most valuable information and leaving out distractions, fluff, and bloated bullet points. Does that mean that a two-page resume will knock you out of how to, contention?

Probably not, but most hiring decision makers won’t read the whole thing — and if you don’t get their attention by brad thesis the middle of the first page, the rest doesn’t matter. An overly-long resume may also portray you as unfocused or uninformed. Surprisingly, many job candidates resist following the research for a research, “one-page” rule. They want to squeeze every bit of experience and education onto research support their resumes (the misguided theory is to throw everything out there and how to research paper, hope something grabs their interest). Or maybe they just don’t know the formatting and does violent games cause violence essay, writing tricks that can help them fit all of the good stuff on one easy-to-scan page. Now that you understand more about how long a resume should be, and WHY it’s important to keep the how to research for a paper, length of the resume short and the layout easy to read, how do you turn your overstuffed resume masterpiece into a one-page interview magnet? These 15 tips will help you trim your lengthy resume in business ethics, short order. Too much information. That’s what it typically boils down to when you have multiple pages in your resume.

You’re simply providing more information than the hiring personnel need in order to get a good overall picture of your experience, skills, and career accomplishments. Resist the temptation to list every experience you’ve had in how to research for a, life down to candy striper service at the hospital as a teenager. Now is the violent games cause violence, time to focus on how to, the skills, talents, and business thesis, experience that are absolutely relevant to the position you WANT . Be ruthless if you have to be. How To For A. Don’t waste space on anything that doesn’t help you make a compelling case for research on life support your fit for the job. How To Research For A Research. Read on for some additional tips on the type of information that can (and often should) typically be cut. A broad resume makes you look like a Jack-of-all trades and a master of none.

Keep your resume focused very tightly on the experience and accomplishments that have prepared you for THIS position . Yes, it takes more time. However, it increases your chances of landing that coveted big interview. You don’t have to start from scratch every time. A good general resume can serve as a useful template to be customized and tweaked for different opportunities. You can customize your summary section to position you perfectly for each position. You can also add, remove, or edit bullet points to ensure the reviewer will focus on the most relevant details. Eliminate Unnecessary Resume Elements. You may have been told in the past that an does video cause violence essay “objectives” section was a necessity on any well-rounded resume. Times have changed though. Employers want to know what you can do for them, rather than the other way around.

Keep your resume focused on how to research for a research, the things you have to offer them – skills, accomplishments, and dollars and cents. Hobbies is another unnecessary element for a resume. Unless your hobby actually builds skills that are useful in your career, it’s better to save that valuable resume real estate for something that will enhance your hirability for the company instead. There’s no need to state that your references are available upon request. They know. If you’re short on does video cause violence, space, you may also consider combining sections so that you have fewer subheadings on the resume. This eliminates unnecessary subheadings, which can take up a lot of resume space. Resume keywords are usually associated with applicant tracking systems that scan resumes, but HR personnel and hiring managers also look for keywords when they review new resumes. What are keywords? They are specific words and phrases that have been prioritized as key requirements for the position. Keywords can relate to how to for a paper, education, years of experience, programming languages, nursing specialties, accomplishments, certifications, degrees – virtually any specific things employers are looking for.

The good news is that many employers leave a roadmap for specific keywords they’re interested in when creating job descriptions. Always keep a copy of the job description handy when writing and refining your resume so that you do not inadvertently miss or remove one of these critical words. The job description will also give you a good sense of which keywords are irrelevant for ethics thesis the position, allowing you to edit down the paper, descriptions of does violent games essay, less-relevant positions or experiences. Simple and for a, elegant is the way to go when it comes to resume formatting. A simple format is easier for the hiring manager to read and also requires less space on research on life, the page. Make headlines that are scannable and skimmable, and for a paper, use traditional fonts. Use white space strategically to ensure key details stand out. Keep sentences short and to i believe essay outline, the point. How To Paper. If you use bullet points, keep them brief.

Review your resume with a ruthless eye and eliminate unnecessary words. Be selective about adjectives and adverbs and look for repetitive and redundant phrases. Thesis. Tiny edits can add up to a much more focused and compelling resume. In accepted resume speak, you also don’t need the for a research paper, first-person subject as it is support assumed. This simple step eliminates many unnecessary “I”s and helps to focus the how to research for a paper, attention on the verbs — what you did and international b the sciences, what you can do. Candidates with more years of experience are expected to have longer resumes. They have more to talk about, which can be an advantage, but can also lead to an overcrowded resume. You don’t have to include your entire work history dating back to your first job delivering newspapers as a school child.

Your most recent work experience is what most recruiters are interested in. They’re looking for the skills that are fine-tuned and ready for use today. More importantly, they’re looking for skills that will be beneficial to how to research for a paper, them. For positions you held more than 10-12 years ago, keep the descriptions very brief (or consider dropping them if they don’t add value) Try to view your resume from the perspective of the hiring manager. Focus on dissertation international sciences and engineering, what’s relevant to the hiring company, not your own goals and interests. You want your reader to how to research for a paper, IMMEDIATELY see your fit for the position.

Don’t make them guess or interpret or read for more than six seconds. This means that the top of your resume is prime real estate — and essay outline, this is also why a summary statement can be so useful, especially if you are switching careers or your most recent position isn’t an obvious precursor to the job you want. The resume also isn’t the how to research paper, place to research essays, go into detail about how to for a research, why you want this job or how this job or company can launch your career. Eventually, the company will be interested in your goals and motivations — once they have determined that you have the basic skills to business ethics thesis, do the job and they want to take the time to interview you. Save it for the interview or mention it briefly in the cover letter. Shift Focus to Achievement instead of how to research paper, Responsibility. The words “ responsible for ” are only does games violence essay, two little words, but they can become behemoths on resumes – especially when repeated in every bullet for every job you’ve held since college. Instead of focusing on the boring generic job description, shift the how to for a, focus of your resume to your accomplishments on the job. Did you save the paper on life, company money, MAKE the company money, get promoted? What important accomplishments are you most proud of? Did you come up with new methods, ideas, approaches?

Did you master a particular skill or technology? What made you GREAT in research, the role? Results and achievements show how you stand out. Does Cause Essay. Cut the generic “duties” bullet points or find a way to make them specific to how to for a paper, you. These are the words that get attention from potential employers. They move you from the “ thinker ” column to brad thesis, the “ doer ” column and make you a very attractive employee. When referring to how to for a, your skills and accomplishments, use present tense action verbs for current positions and past tense for previously-held positions. A great action verb makes your writing more concise and dynamic. Consider “lead” vs. Brad Thesis. “serve as coordinator…” or “responsible for research paper managing…” Great action verbs for your resume according to the University of Michigan, include: Administer Analyze Assess Coordinate Counsel Design Direct Interpret Mediate Monitor Recruit Reduce Review Restructure A few more for good measure: allocate, approve, automate, decrease, launch, increase, overhaul, propel, propose, and restructure.

These words indicate that you were the force behind these actions and that you’re not one to i believe outline, sit idly by research for a research while others do the hard work. They make you a highly attractive commodity to employers. Beware of overused adjectives as well such as: seasoned, excellent, energetic, motivated, driven, and exceptional. Make Your Bullet Points More Efficient. Bullets can play an important role on your resume. Bullets make your text easier to scan and draw attention to your bragging points (i.e. “ I saved my company $XX dollars ” ). However, bullet points take up a lot of space on research paper, a resume and many job candidates overuse them or waste space with their bullet formatting choices. If your resume needs trimming, look for how to for a paper bullet points that can be combined. Responsible for hiring servers Oversee training of i believe, new wait staff.

Responsible for hiring and training all wait staff. You should also consider the formatting of your bullet points Don’t waste a lot of how to for a paper, space before and after the bullet. Some resume writers recommend moving the left edge of the bulleted text flush with the text of research, other lines so that the bullet extends beyond the margin in order to how to research for a, conserve space – this is especially helpful in terms of long, multi-lined bullet points. Redundancy is a huge waste of resume space. It’s a particular challenge when you have held multiple jobs in the same field and/or with similar duties. I have seen resumes with identical bulleted lists for each position. You can avoid this with creative writing and formatting. For instance, programmers who have experience with various programming languages throughout their careers can list their proficiencies across multiple language in duncan thesis, a single paragraph, instead of listing the languages used in each position individually. With multiple positions within the same company: Use Formatting Tricks But Avoid Overcrowding.

In an effort to save space, many candidates end up squeezing all of their information together and creating a terrible reading experience. White space is important in a document that’s designed to be scanned quickly. Without white space, all of the how to, content blends together and research paper support, nothing stands out. Avoid tiny fonts, razor-thin margins, and how to research, stingy line spacing. Yes, you can make more space by making small adjustments in these areas, but be careful. Remember to make the duncan, resume readable above all else.

We agree with those who recommend going no smaller than 10-point font. Combine bullets, but avoid long paragraphs and large blocks of text. They’re not reader-friendly (especially for readers on mobile devices) and create visual clutter that makes it difficult for for a readers to skim the resume in search of the information they really want. Never underestimate the power of proofreading. First drafts are overly wordy by nature. It can also be very difficult to edit your own work — especially after staring at the same words for research essays hours at research for a research paper a time.

Finish your first draft and then step away. Sleep on it if you can. Then approach the resume with a fresh eye and carefully proofread for both errors and opportunities to edit for length. Even better, ask a trusted friend to take an objective look for dissertation abstracts b the and engineering you. Often, a third party will spot things we miss. We see what we meant to say and they see what’s really there.

The real secret to success when editing a lengthy resume is research for a research that the job is video games cause never really done. Once you think you’ve removed all the unnecessary words possible, it’s time to paper, read through the resume again striking out every word that doesn’t do this one essential thing: make YOU look hirable. There may not be a perfect formula to follow, but keeping your resume short and to the point is the key, especially when you remember the 6-Second Rule (recruiters spend 6 seconds on duncan thesis, average looking at research a resume). Following these tips faithfully can help you remove clutter and make your resume concise, focused, scannable, and reader-friendly. Remember that the goal is to grab the attention of recruiters, HR managers, and hiring personnel — and brad, ultimately get you in the door for an interview so you can close the how to research research paper, deal. Pamela Skillings is co-founder of dissertation section and engineering, Big Interview. As an research for a interview coach, she has helped her clients land dream jobs at companies including Google, Microsoft, Goldman Sachs, and JP Morgan Chase. She also has more than 15 years of experience training and advising managers at organizations from American Express to the City of New York. She is an adjunct professor at New York University and an instructor at the American Management Association. 3 Comment to How Long Should a Resume Be?

Absolutely brilliant article. Business Ethics. Any job-seeker will highly benefited from research this. Read this carefully before you are going to present yourself in front of the professional facile. Great article. Business Thesis. .Earlier today, I was having the one page rule conversation with my neighbor as they asked to how to research for a research paper, print out their resume using by printer… I wouldn’t let them leave my house until wet got it all on one page! A lot of other phenomenal tips in here. I’m forwarding her this article now! The only problem is that your article from March 1st 2015, “How to Get the i believe outline, Applicant Tracking System to Pick Your Resume”, directly contradicts this advice – “Dare to for a, go long on your resume.

Once upon a time it was poor form to create a resume that was longer than one or two pages. The new normal is to create longer resumes that allow you to include the keywords you need to get noticed.” So which is it? Keep it to one page and don’t make it past the essay outline, ATS? Or go longer to include key words that get you through to the HR Manager and then lose out based on the six second rule? They’re both great articles with solid advice – just completely contradictory and how to research, confusing if one were to follow either one first and then read the other. Pamela Skillings is co-founder of Big Interview. As one of the country's top interview coaches, she has helped her clients land dream jobs at companies including Google, Microsoft, Goldman Sachs, and JP Morgan Chase. She also has more than 15 years of experience training and advising managers at does violent video games cause violence essay organizations from American Express to the City of for a research, New York. She is an adjunct professor at New York University and an instructor at on life support the American Management Association. Continue reading.

Copyright © 2017 Big Interview – Job Interview Training - All Rights Reserved. Skillful Communications, LLC | 244 Fifth Avenue, 2nd Floor | New York, NY 10001 XML SItemap.

Buy Essay Online Cheap -

5 point essay rubric DRAFT Twenty Point Rubric for Scoring Design Simulation Projects 0- Rubric 1- POOR 2- WEAK 3- EXPECTED 4- GOOD 5 - SUPERIORUNACCEPTABLEConveys no obvious Conveys design Concerns issues and Shows project Conveys insight and for a, Novel exploration of research support, asource of empirical insight but presents other items that are relevant design numerical evidence as set of parametersSCREEN-design insight Wrong only weak nu. Size: 471 KB | Author: none | Creation time: Fri Jul 25 12:37:01 2014. Ela Writing Rubrics 6 11 Argumentation 53f394dac5b65. Research For A. DRAFT English Language ArtsText-based Writing RubricsGrades 6 11 ArgumentationDRAFT ELA Text-based Writing Rubrics Grades 6 11 ArgumentationFlorida Standards AssessmentsGrades 6 11Argumentation Text-based Writing RubricScore points within each domain include most of the college research essays characteristics belowScore Purpose Focus and Organization Evidence and how to for a research, Elaboration Conventions of Standard English4- Point Rubric . Business Thesis. Size: 290 KB | Author: none | Creation time: Wed Oct 10 09:27:12 2012. English Ela Gr 11 Argument Writing. For A Research Paper. district topic and 5 - Point Rubric for argument given in SeptemberStudent Population All 32 students in Standard English 11 period 2 Among the 32 students 7 are African American 2 areHispanic 1 is ELL 10 have an thesis IEPLearning Content Common Core State StandardsW 11-12 1 a Introduce precise knowledgeable claim s establish the significance of the how to for a paper claim sdistinguish the claim s from outline alternate or opposin. Research For A Research Paper. broadneck.org/Teachers/SLO/English_ELA Gr 11 Argument W. ent Writing.pdf. Does Video Violence. Size: 141 KB | Author: none | Creation time: Tue Nov 9 14:50:12 2010. er debate in the second book even as the comic antics of Sir Palomidesand Sir Grummore who create the Questing Beast costume result in a farcical interactionwith the for a real Questing BeastHow does White s rapidly and frequently changing tone affect the reader How does thistechnique help White accomplish his purposeSo there are two things you need to do in i believe essay this paperFirst what is research paper White s purpose If yo. Size: 17 KB | Author: none | Creation time: Thu Sep 2 09:45:13 2010. the aforementioned areasand identify how the dissertation b the sciences and engineering theories are similar or different in their assumptions and predictionsGoal B Critical Understanding of the for a research FieldTo be able to does violent video games cause violence essay, critically analyze advanced state-of-the-art researchB 1 Students will be able to read and critically understand the hypotheses arguments andevidence presented in research current research publications in core areas of linguisticsB 2 Stud.

Size: 354 KB | Author: none | Creation time: Fri Oct 5 17:19:14 2012. College Essays. ADVANCED PLACEMENT CALCULUS AB 2012-2013Teacher Contact InformationMr HahnAP Exam DatePhone 608-643-5922Wednesday May 8 2013Email hahnja saukpr k12 wi us 8 00 amRoom Number 13Website http www saukpr k12 wi us faculty hahnjaCourse Description This course is designed to fully prepare students for research for a paper the national AP Calculus ABexam It emphasizes a multi-representational approach to essay outline, calculus with concept. saukpr.k12.wi.us/cms_files/resources/Calculus - Hahn.pd. ulus - Hahn.pdf. Size: 97 KB | Author: none | Creation time: Tue Sep 21 14:51:46 2010. the project I will also score your individual contributions to theposter project with this ten- Point Rubric this semesterPoints Your individual contributions will be scored out of twenty possible points Ten points fromyour peers and ten points from meInstructions You do not need to specifically submit anything in class for these points Instead I willbe evaluating your participation in collecting. Research. Size: 64 KB | Author: none | Creation time: Sat Apr 9 21:40:29 2011. 15 Point Recursive Focus Question Rubric. Brad Duncan. 15 Point RECURSIVE FOCUS QUESTION Rubric 3 complete 2 partial 1 minimalTraits Answer is relevant with many Answer is how to research paper relevant but has few Answers question withContent details and business thesis, examples details to how to for a research paper, support or explain the misinterpretationAnswers question answer Little or no relevance to text orUses relevant details from questiontext to support answer Ideas and sciences, content are not developedStays on to. For A Research Paper. bhsprofessionallearning.pbworks.com/w/file/fetch/544201. TION RUBRIC.pdf. Size: 34 KB | Author: none | Creation time: Wed Oct 9 18:19:00 2013. Ethics Thesis. John Proctor 3 Point Writing Rubric. John Proctor 3 Point writing Rubric John Proctor as a Tragic Hero3 Point Writing Rubric4 The response18- 20- Provides thorough and how to, convincing evidence that smoothly integratesand explains three challenging pieces of textual evidence that addsubstantial depth as to does violent video, why John Proctor is paper a tragic hero- Effectively utilizes a variety of elaborative techniques to essay, explain whyJohn Proctor is a tragic hero.

Size: 106 KB | Author: none | Creation time: Thu Mar 25 10:26:38 2010. How To For A Research. Microsoft Word Is Capital Punishment Justified Essay And Rubric. Microsoft Word - Is Capital Punishment Justified Essay and Rubric .doc Is Capital Punishment JustifiedThis reading selection is from a Taking Sides book which offers opposingviews on controversial issues There is a YES argument presented by i believe, RobertW Lee and a NO argument presented by Eric M Freedman to the questionabove Read the introduction and research paper, then both the YES and NO selectionshighlighting what y. mrdivis.yolasite.com/resources/Microsoft Word - Is Capi. and i believe essay outline, rubric.pdf. Size: 49 KB | Author: none | Creation time: Wed May 5 15:29:35 2010. 4 5 Glenn County Student Led Iep Rubric. Microsoft Word - Glenn County Student Led IEP Rubric Glenn County SELPAStudent Led IEP RubricGrades 9 -12Score 4 3 2 1Before the IEP MeetingIEP Script Student independently completes IEP script Student independently Student fills out IEP script Student meets with teacheraccurately and completely with minimal completes IEP script accurately and how to research, completely to abstracts international section sciences and engineering, complete IEP scriptassistance accurately. kingscoe.org/SELPA/Secondary Transition Resources/1-Tra. How To Research Research. IEP Rubric.pdf. Size: 73 KB | Author: none | Creation time: Fri Dec 13 20:08:59 2013.

Microsoft Word - 1370573160NTN Collaboration Rubric High School.docx NTN Collaboration Rubric High SchoolThe ability to be a productive member of dissertation abstracts section and engineering, diverse teams through strong interpersonal communication acommitment to shared success leadership and initiativeEMERGING E D DEVELOPING D P PROFICIENT P A ADVANCEDDistracts conversations by Has difficulty expressing ideas but Contributes to productive co. ector-county.k12.tx.us/cms/lib/tx01000975/centricity/do. tion Rubric.pdf. Size: 32 KB | Author: none | Creation time: Tue Nov 27 17:17:25 2007. Research For A Research Paper. Motul Rubric Hv 46 Ambient Arizonamotors Ro. Rubric HV 46 Ambient 8524 GB.PDF Rubric HV 46AmbientHydraulic oil - Anti-wearVery high viscosity indexISO VG 46TYPE OF USESpecially formulated for outline POCLAIN hydraulic systemsAll types of hydraulic systems hydrostatic transmissions actuating cylinders working in very severeconditions hydraulic systems operating at for a research, very high pressure within important temperature variationConstruction machinery farm ma. arizonamotors.ro/userfiles/product_files_shared/MOTUL R. NAmotors.ro.pdf. Size: 112 KB | Author: none | Creation time: Thu May 22 12:09:54 2003. Microsoft Word - Rubric USE AND DEVELOPMENT Revision.doc Rubric USE AND DEVELOPMENTUsing rubrics is ethics a way of ensuring that students teachers and parents alike knowthe purpose of the work that students are being asked to how to research, do The use of rubrics as atool for scoring work has the potential for abstracts international b the giving students the power andresponsibility that goes with knowing what is being asked of for a, them and how toachie.

Size: 19 KB | Author: none | Creation time: Sun Oct 30 20:40:17 2011. Microsoft Word - Rubric for abstracts international section and engineering response papers.docx Rubric for how to research for a research response papers and essays, informal writing assignmentsNo single focus or clear thesis often plot summary or a series of assertions withoutengagement with specific passages in for a research paper the ancient texts may be confused concerning factualdetails may not address the major issues laid out in the assignmentok Has a single focus but may not include a provable. cornellcollege.com/classical_studies/lit/Rubric for brad res. How To Research For A Research Paper. onse papers.pdf. Size: 264 KB | Author: none | Creation time: Thu Dec 19 10:28:28 2013. French Revolution Persuasive Essay And Rubric. Writing Rubric Was the i believe essay French Revolution Worth Its HumanCostsThis reading selection is from how to research paper a Taking Sides book which offers opposingviews on dissertation sciences, controversial issues There is a YES argument presented by thePeter Kropotkin and research for a, a NO argument presented by dissertation b the, Simon Schama to thequestion above Read the introduction and then both the how to research for a paper YES and outline, NOselections highlighting what you seem to be key parts to each argu. mrdivis.yolasite.com/resources/French Revolution persua. and research paper, rubric.pdf. Dissertation International Section B The And Engineering. Size: 315 KB | Author: none | Creation time: Mon Aug 20 09:28:15 2012. 5th Grade Narrative Writing Rubric Szerokie Marginesy. Microsoft Word - 5th Grade Narrative Writing Rubric szerokie marginesy.doc 5th Grade Narrative Writing Rubric Student Name Date Story TitleTraits Categories of Effective WritingExceeding Meeting Approaching Not MeetingOrganization Structure Orients and engages the reader by setting Orients and engages the reader e g sets Establishes a context e g time place or Establishes a context e g time place. Size: 442 KB | Author: none | Creation time: Wed Mar 19 14:25:35 2014. March 2014 Browns Point Improvement Club.

Browns Point Improvement Club March 2014 Sign up for theBulletinCasino Night this Saturday March 22The BPIC s 6th annual Casino Night is how to research research this weekend Get your tickets atAce Hardware 40 each which includes a gourmet buffet provided by theIn This Issue University of ethics thesis, Puget Sound catering beer or wine and gaming Great prizesfor local businesses will be raffled off Doors open at 5 pmCasino Night this S. Size: 505 KB | Author: none | Creation time: Wed Aug 8 15:58:26 2007. Point Bedienungsanleitung Point 13. Point -13 BETON6SPRACHIG INNOTECH Point -13AUFBAU- UNDVERWENDUNGSANLEITUNGDEUTSCH SEITE 2 10INSTALLATION ANDOPERATING MANUALENGLISH PAGE 11 19ISTRUZIONIDI MONTAGGIO E D USOITALIANO PAGINA 20 28INSTRUCTIONS DE MISE ENPLACE ET D UTILISATIONFRAN AIS PAGE 29 37MONTAGE- ENGEBRUIKSHANDLEIDINGNEDERLANDS PAGINA 38 46INSTRUCCIONESDE MONTAJE Y DE USOESPA OL P GINA 47 55Seite 1 von 55 Ausgabe 01 05 2007 INNOTE. Size: 15 KB | Author: none | Creation time: Tue Mar 20 16:11:02 2007. How To For A. Reading Hoppe Multi Point Descriptions. HOW TO READ HOPPE MULTI- Point DESCRIPTIONS HOW TO READ HOPPE MULTI- Point DESCRIPTIONSUnderstanding how to read the does video cause violence essay Hoppe Item Descriptions makes itpossible to use the F2 search function to find hardware that may notbe listed in any of the catalogsPart 850-8778547 Manual Tongue Top ExtensionDescription M 1045 T07431ST PART MM MANUALA AUTOMATICIA INACTIVE2ND PART 1045 This part will always be the le. Size: 585 KB | Author: none | Creation time: Fri Oct 11 15:36:10 2013. Research Paper. Cheer Point Volunteer BUPA Great Birmingham Run To cheer on CLIC Sargent runners at the BUPA Great Birmingham Run on support, 20th October 2013Our runners will have trained hard but they will still need lots of encouragement and research research paper, supportaround the course We think they deserve the research paper loudest cheers for research for a paper all the effort they ve put intoraising money for children with cancer and your efforts will help to make their. clicsargent.org.uk/sites/files/clicsargent/media_wysiwy. (BUPA GBR).pdf.

Size: 99 KB | Author: none | Creation time: Sun Sep 8 18:04:05 2013. Business Thesis. Calla Point Protective Covenants1. How To Research Paper. Microsoft Word - CALLA Point Protective Covenants Final.docx CALLA POINTPROTECTIVE COVENANTSFor Lot Nos 1-24 Lot No 25 in the Calla Point Subdivision Calla Creek Cayo District Belize1 Use Lots Nos 1-24 of the dissertation abstracts international b the sciences Calla Point subdivision shall be utilized improved and research for a research paper, devoted forsingle-family residential use Nothing in these covenants shall be deemed to prevent the dissertation abstracts international and engineering ownerfrom leasing a lot and improveme. Research For A. Size: 21 KB | Author: none | Creation time: Thu Jan 13 02:15:55 2011. Does Video Violence. Reflections Rubric .xls Reflection Rubric Name Date2 5 1 5 0Author makes specific referencs to Author makes specific referencs to research research, one Author makes specific referencs to dissertation abstracts section and engineering, oneapplications 2 or more and sights well application and research research, sights a well thought out application but details surrounding athought out specific examples as to how example of research, how it may be creatively specific example of how it may beth. integratingtech310.wikispaces.com/file/view/Reflections. How To For A. January 18.pdf. Size: 292 KB | Author: none | Creation time: Fri Feb 14 12:29:27 2014. Frequently Asked Decision Point Questions Centennial Insurance Company. Abstracts Section B The. Microsoft Word - FREQUENTLY ASKED DECISION Point QUESTIONS 6-12.doc FREQUENTLY ASKED DECISION Point REVIEW PRE-CERTIFICATION QUESTIONSINTRODUCTIONAt 21st Century Centennial Insurance Company we understand that when you purchase an for a automobileinsurance policy you are buying protection and peace of mind in the event you are injured in violent games cause an accident It istherefore important to how to for a research paper, you that carrier provide y. csg-inc.net/21stDocs/FREQUENTLY ASKED DECISION POINT QU. ce Company).pdf.

Size: 583 KB | Author: none | Creation time: Tue Jul 30 09:37:48 2013. Cheer Point Volunteer Windsor Half Marathon. Cheer Point Volunteer To cheer on research, CLIC Sargent runners at the Windsor Half Marathon on 29th September 2013Our runners will have trained hard but they will still need lots of encouragement and supportaround the research for a paper course We think they deserve the loudest cheers for all the effort they ve put intoraising money for children with cancer and your efforts will help to business thesis, make their race day specialIt involves. clicsargent.org.uk/sites/files/clicsargent/field/field_. f Marathon).pdf. Size: 79 KB | Author: none | Creation time: Wed Apr 30 09:48:35 2014. How To Research For A Research Paper. Microsoft Word - Lit Artistic Insight Rubric .docx Literary Artistic Insight Rubric Moraine Valley Community CollegeGeneral Education AssessmentGeneral Education GoalProficient Developing NoviceAppreciate the nature of i believe essay outline, literary philosophical and artistic expression and how particular Exemplary 4 pts3 pts 2 pts 1 ptworks have contributed to how to research research, the ideas and culture of the past and presentThe student s. https://morainevalley.edu/StudentAssessment/documents/L. I Believe Outline. ight Rubric.pdf. Research For A Research Paper. Size: 250 KB | Author: none | Creation time: Sun Sep 12 20:39:32 2010. What’s the Point . What s the pointYouth Group1 What s the research support Point of Youth GroupLead and BuildLEAD people to research for a paper, ChristBUILD their faithThe BIBLE2 What do you think about the BIBLEIt s BIGIt s not difficultGood place to startJohn love It starts a little weirdActs stories StephenJohn 1In the beginning the Word was already thereThe Word was with God and duncan, the Word wasGod He was with God in the beginning. Research Paper. mrsankey.com/youthgrouplessons/09122010 whats the point. s the point.pdf. Size: 521 KB | Author: none | Creation time: Wed Feb 8 11:49:55 2012.

Motul Rubric Hm 32 Arizonamotors Ro. Microsoft Word - Rubric HM (Eng).docx LUBRICATIONRUBRIC HMDESCRIPTIONRUBRIC HM are anti-wear anti-corrosion and anti-oxidation premium hydraulic oilsadapted to the lubrication of hydraulic systems operating under very harshconditionsSpecific additives provide the violent video games cause following advantagesExcellent anti-wear qualityExcellent resistance to oxidationExcellent protection against corrosionGood hydrolysis st. How To For A Paper. arizonamotors.ro/userfiles/product_files_shared/MOTUL R. NAmotors.ro.pdf. Size: 93 KB | Author: none | Creation time: Wed Jun 25 13:33:16 2014. University Of Wisconsin Stevens Point June 2014. University of research paper, Wisconsin - Stevens Point Job SearchAssistant Professor of MarketingUniversity of Wisconsin Stevens Point in WisconsinSavePrintDeadline Open until filledDate Posted June 24 2014Type Tenured tenure trackSalary Commensurate with experienceEmployment Type Full-timePosition Assistant Professor of Business MarketingPosition Description Teach Introductory and research for a research, upper division marketing cours. marketingphdjobs.org/sites/default/files/University of business thesis, . (June 2014).pdf.

Size: 2784 KB | Author: none | Creation time: Mon Oct 8 15:23:22 2012. FOR SALE - 9 17 ACRES - NORTH Point DRIVE CITY OF ALPHARETTA FULTON COUNTY GEORGIACOMMENTS I-575AlpharettaThis opportunity consists of 9 17 acres of undeveloped land located onNorth Point Drive within the city limits of Alpharetta in Fulton County RoswellSUBJECTPROPERYGeorgia The property is zoned for 250 000 square feet of office use as400Mariettawell as a small retail componentI-755I-8PROPERTY H.

Write My Essay : 100% Original Content -
Best Research Paper Writing Service - …

#12 CEIBS MBA Admissions Q#038;A with Mr. Roy Chason. “Ask yourself, where will the US, Europe and research research paper China be in 10-20 years? Where do you want to be in 10-20 years? I think in games the 21st century Shanghai will become the economic center of the world.”

This week Mr. Roy Chason, Senior Manager, Admissions and Marketing, CEIBS, joined the show to talk about Mainland China’s top ranked MBA program. Started in 1994 with a joint arrangement between the Chinese Government and the European Union, the how to for a paper, CEIBS MBA was ranked 15th in the world by the Financial Times in 2013. What differentiates this program is essay, its reputation and reach in China. How To Research For A! The school boasts over 13,000 alumni, many of whom are top level executives in business China. 3 of the 15 required classes have a purely China focus. And the vast majority of how to research paper faculty whether Chinese or foreign are based in violent video games cause violence essay China and consulting for companies doing business in China. Yet the school is how to research for a paper, also very international.

All classes are taught in English and 40% of the student body is from outside China. CEIBS has also partnered with Cheng Wei Capital to sciences and engineering invest $100M USD in research early stage businesses founded or managed by CEIBS alumni. Roy emphasized that the program is looking for forward-thinking and flexible candidates who will proactively take advantage of the i believe outline, education and network offered by CEIBS. For those who want to build a base in one of the most dynamic cities (Shanghai) and research research paper countries (China) in i believe outline the world, this is an excellent option. Roy got his bachelor degree in the US, MBA in Europe, and research has worked in abstracts section sciences and engineering China for nearly 20 years in a number of how to for a research paper business development roles before coming to b the and engineering CEIBS. How To Research Paper! He has a very unique perspective to offer about brad, business education in China. The CEIBS MBA in 3 words: Location, Location, Location. Listen on for much, much more! 18 month program 200 students, 40% of students are international Ranked number 15 by Financial Times 2013 1/3 of faculty are from China, most foreign professors (2/3) live in China, many of whom consult for for a research MNCs and Chinese companies Focus is on global management practices along with how business is done in college essays China 13,000 alumni, mostly comprised of Chinese executives in China, Mentoring program matches each MBA student with a CEIBS EMBA alumn Just launched entrepreneurship concentration, to go along with Finance, Marketing, and General Management Concentrations The CEIBS-Cheng Wei Venture Fund has over $100M to invest in CEIBS students’ startups Has “coordinated programs” with John Hopkins (public health) and Fletcher School (Law and Diplomacy) Campus doubling in size in next few years 3 core curriculum courses on how to research paper China: Chinese Economic Reform, China Within the World, China Human Resources Program taught entirely in English, and on Shanghai campus (CEIBS has 3 campuses in Shanghai, Beijing and research essays Shenzen)

Deadlines are in November, January, and March Applicants will be notified within a few days about research for a paper, whether they qualify for i believe essay outline an interview, whether on campus (preferred) or over Skype. Interview holds a lot of weight 2-3 weeks after interview applicants receive a decision Applicants are encouraged to how to research for a research apply early, in the first and second round, as there are less spaces available to third round candidates and as most scholarships are awarded in the first two rounds Average GMAT score is 690, applicants encouraged to i believe outline score above 600 Show that you can find work quite quickly after you graduate. CEIBS is looking for maturity, self-awareness, determination, and career focus. If you don’t speak Mandarin, show you have the how to, initiative and foresight to find new and interesting career opportunities in college essays China. Research! CEIBS has an alternative test to the GMAT than can be taken in China for the second or third round. It’s a paper test similar to GMAT, without the AWA and Integrated Reasoning sections. Tuition: $61,000 USD If you live in a modest way, you can get by on $800-1,000 USD / month in essays living costs 1/3 of CEIBS students receive some form of scholarships or financial aids CEIBS offers merit based scholarships, covering 25% 80% of tuition. Research! Scholarships are granted along with admissions notification Higher GMAT scores will help chances of getting merit based scholarships CEIBS has 1.8 million of scholarship funding available, and a number of government and company sponsored scholarships CEIBS has loan collaborations with Germany, India, Mexico CEIBS working on student loan guarantee program for students. Students encouraged to find job in China, where CEIBS has a strong and prestigious brand name Although Mandarin will help open more job opportunities in China, many MNCs come to CEIBS to recruit for global leadership positions that don’t have a Chinese language requirement 50% of research on life support foreign students stay in China to work post-graduation, Western Chinese cities (i.e. Xian, Chengdu) are also booming and companies there are looking for how to for a paper employees with foreign expertise Students can take Chinese intensive course one month before classes start in July Most students finish up the program in January, and outline then student visa lasts till April (graduation).

So students have a few months to how to research look for jobs. Career services include: 1) almost 80 companies present on campus (Apple, Novartis, Chinese MNCs) 2) networking events 3) interview training from professionals. Cheng Wei Fund for CEIBS students Coordinated degrees with John Hopkins and the Fletcher School of Law and thesis Diplomacy CEIBS has free GMAT simulation test with database of over 5,000 GMAT questions. If you’ve found the how to research research paper, podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and section and engineering give us a positive review. Or leave a comment below. Research For A Research! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: [email protected] International Sciences And Engineering! Let us know what you’d like to how to for a paper hear on the podcast! Darren: I’m here with very special guest, Mr. Roy Chason, who is the does video games violence, Senior Manager, Admissions and Marketing of the China Europe International Business School, which is better known as CEIBS, of their MBA programs. So, it’s a pleasure to paper have you on the show, Roy!

Roy Chason: It’s a pleasure to be here, thank you very much for inviting me! Darren: Roy, could you tell us a little bit about your background and how long you’ve been at CEIBS and research on life support what you were doing before? Roy Chason: Sure. I did my BA Degree in the US at research, UCLA and then I went on business thesis to do an research MBA in Europe at one of the international section b the sciences and engineering, top European schools. Research For A! But, I’ve had a love for China since almost 1996, which was my first time when I came here for language study.

And then I fell in love with the country since then and ethics I’ve been back and forth working in how to for a research different positions and areas of essentially marketing and business development over i believe essay the last ten years. And most of the positions have involved China. Research! I think China essentially evolved from i believe essay outline what it used to be to what it is today, which is almost completely different. This last year I came to Shanghai with my wife and since then we are here and working at CEIBS. I work as you said as the Marketing Manager to push the program and talk about what this program has to offer to international students worldwide who are considering a Global MBA. Darren: What an incredible perspective to have.

I can’t imagine what Shanghai must have been like, or any part of how to research for a research China for that matter, in 1996. And to see it today, in 2013, what an amazing window to see the research paper on life, country! Roy Chason: Yes. For A Research Paper! For example, I remember in essay outline 1996 I took an overnight train, it took about 20 hours I think from how to research research Beijing to Shanghai, it was with my Japanese roommate at the time, Jita, and we came down here to ethics stay one night. We were very excited because in Shanghai they had 24 hours of hot water at the Fudan dormitories where we stayed, because in Beijing we only had two hours of hot water. Then we went across the river and went into the Pearl Tower, the research, famous, emblematic tower of the city, and i believe outline that was the only building around on the Pudong side, on the east side of the river at research for a research, the time. There was nothing around except farmland. That’s completely different than what’s happening today, obviously. Violent Games Cause Violence! You know now they’re building I think the third building over a hundred stories right next to this and the whole east of the city has filled up and become a huge metropolis. So, yes, it’s almost unreal and it’s almost unexplainable, the difference between Shanghai then and research for a research Shanghai now.

Darren: Amazing! So if we could talk a bit more about CEIBS. We know CEIBS had a very early start in China for a business school, but what makes the CEIBS MBA unique and abstracts international section what makes it unique in China? Roy Chason: I think what makes it unique is the fact that it’s a top tier Global MBA program in the world’s fastest growing economy. I think today we can proudly say, although we don’t have the for a, history of Harvard or Wharton or some of the other schools in Europe, we definitely have the framework to become and to brad duncan thesis be one of the leading schools in the world and how to research paper as most of you know we were ranked #15 by The Financial Times this past year, which is just an brad thesis incredible feat for a school that is research, so young. As you said, we started in 1994 here in China, so we’re less than 20 years old, and since then we’ve really grown to the leading business school in China, which offers a global education which is i believe essay, comparable to anything you would get at a top tier school in the US or Europe. And it gives a very unique and distinct feeling of research for a paper being in China, as China is becoming more and more open to the world.

I’ve been here as I said since 1996 and Chinese culture, Chinese history is so unique, so grand and sometimes even mysterious that even I haven’t begun to understand China to the fullest. So this gives the duncan thesis, opportunity to people who are interested in becoming part of what’s happening here in China and the opportunity to research for a paper really firsthand live this change, to get to understand the i believe, society, the culture better and to receive at the same time a global education that’s comparable to any top tier school, while learning the unique facets and the unique intricacies of the Chinese economy and the way of doing business here. So I think it’s this combination that makes it very much unique as a global business school. As a Chinese business school, it’s very important to know that we’re very, very different than most of the other programs out research paper, there, because in China you either have a program sponsored by the major public schools, like Beijing University, Fudan or Shanghai Jiaotong University, which are historically the brad duncan, well-known universities here in China, and then you have some foreign programs which have recently launched programs in the last years. Just to very quickly make the distinction, the universities, and they’re very good ones, are very much public universities, they’re owned by the government, they’re given funds by the government and the classes very much go the way the traditional classes have gone here in China in how to research research terms of lectures, type of classes, in terms of the ambience, the atmosphere that the students feel there, and obviously this has its pluses and minuses. That’s on the one side and on the other side we have the global business schools which have come in in the last few years and there are of course some good ones and duncan some are very well-known names, but in for a research general these are relatively new schools. Most of the professors that they have are flying professors, so people perhaps that are teaching in Boston or New York and are coming to teach a course here in China. I think in that respect we’ve found the sweet spot that we’re on the one hand very much a Chinese school, a third of ethics our faculty are from China and of course our staff and most of for a research paper our administrative body is also from China, but on thesis the other hand we’re the China Europe International Business School, so since inception we were started along with the European Union, we have an research research paper European dean, we’re a completely independent body. So we’re not related directly to any of the universities here in China or any external university and our foreign professors, which are about two thirds of our staff, most of them do live here, they work here, they understand China. So it’s this kind of fusion of East and West, the research, independence that we have as a joint venture between China and the European Union and the very, very global atmosphere that someone feels here, about 40% of our students in the MBA program are international students, is I think the unique sweet spot which makes this program so, so different than anything else you can find in China and also anything else you can find anywhere else in the world. Darren: I noticed that a large part of your core curriculum was focused on China-based courses, like China human resources, China economic reforms and China within the world, which I found to be very unique.

So your professors are really China experts, whether they’re local or foreign, right? Roy Chason: We do get sometimes visiting professors coming from abroad for short periods of time that teach specific courses, but the how to for a, majority, I would say our permanent staff of research on life professors, are definitely China experts and most of them, again, have lived here and operated here for many years and do consulting for Chinese companies or multinationals doing business in how to for a paper China. I Believe Outline! So it really is bringing the best of both worlds, the kind of global, modern management practices along with the for a, knowledge of how business is done here, which is very, very different, as most of you know, than is done in most western countries. Darren: Just one interesting question to you might be, because you’ve done an MBA in Europe and now you’re helping to run this MBA program here in China. Does Violent Games Cause Violence! What differences do you notice between those two experiences?

Roy Chason: I think a lot of the European programs are very global programs, so they definitely have a kind of global outlook, most of the people going to study in Switzerland, Spain or France don’t necessarily have the for a, intention to stay there afterwards or continue to work specifically with those countries. I think it’s very important to emphasize that we are a global business school and we have the Chinese component. B The Sciences And Engineering! The fact that 60% of research for a our student body in the MBA are Chinese, the duncan, fact that our alumni network is composed of in a large majority Chinese executives from all over China of very high level and many of them c-suite executives in their companies means that the clear advantage of our program is how to paper, China and Asia and that’s I think what makes our program so unique and so distinctive. Darren: And on that note I saw on your website that your alumni network is composed of over violent video essay 12,000 of these prominent alumni. Roy Chason: It’s already up to 13,000. Darren: 13,000, okay, that’s a huge number. But my question is how accessible are they to students? Roy Chason: I think they’re very accessible.

Obviously, it really depends on how to the person you’re contacting, but I think one of the big advantages of our school is this alumni network for the clear reason that China relationships and also belonging to a unique community like CEIBS holds a strong value for a lot of our Chinese alumni coming out of duncan thesis here and how to research for a paper many of abstracts international b the them show a very high level of loyalty to the school because of how to research research their experience here, because of the CEIBS brand across China, which has a very high value. So in many cases obviously once our graduates do graduate or even during the program they very much do have access through our database to reach these people and in most of the cases they’re more than willing to help in whatever way they can. Also, during the MBA program, we offer what’s called a mentoring program, and the mentoring program essentially matches our executive EMBA alumni, that are currently out on the market, that have some experience behind them, with our MBA students, and they give them mentoring in terms of research paper on life better focusing their career, giving them some tips in terms of how to do business here in China and how to research for a research so on and so forth. And this is brad thesis, just one example of the very unique intermingling we have between the how to paper, executives and the MBA students here at CEIBS. Darren: Are there any new, exciting developments with the CEIBS MBA this year?

Roy Chason: All the time. We’re constantly launching new programs and improving and evolving the program and college research essays this year we’re launching the Entrepreneurship Concentration, where students can take up about eight to research paper nine classes in on life the area of entrepreneurship, both the first and the second year of school and concentrate on research paper that. On our website, if you check it out, we have many, many tools for entrepreneurs. One of the most I think unique and exceptional ones is the the CHENGWEI venture capital firms that essentially are in-house VCs that operate out of CEIBS and invest in student run initiatives. Ethics! The CHENGWEI fund has $100 million to invest in such ventures, so I think it’s something very, very exceptional and attractive in that respect. Other things other than entrepreneurship would include the John Hopkins and how to for a research the Fletcher School Program.

The John Hopkins Program is brad, what we call a coordinated degree between CEIBS and the John Hopkins School of Public Health, its main focus is for how to people who want to go into ethics thesis, the healthcare and public health sectors, whether it be in for a paper China or other places around the world. And as you know the i believe essay, whole healthcare sector in China is booming in a way that’s difficult to explain in terms of the opportunities that are offered here. So that’s one program and the other one is along with the prestigious Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy and again it’s a coordinated degree between our MBA, so you get two degrees, one is our MBA, and then the Fletcher Master’s in Law and Diplomacy. Both these degrees are done in a shorter period of time and for a the student can spend some of the thesis, time here in Shanghai and then in how to research for a research paper the US at business ethics thesis, each of the schools, depending on how to research for a research paper the degree they choose. So these are just part of the exciting developments. We have others, but I think our time is limited so I can perhaps talk about them a little bit later on. Darren: Got it. I’ll be sure to link to your coordinated degrees, as well as that VC based within CEIBS to invest in students. So I’ll link to both of those in the show notes. And, Roy, why should candidates get their MBA in thesis Shanghai of research for a research paper all places?

Roy Chason: Well, if you’ve seen our brochure, it’s very simple. We say, “Location, location, location.” I think there’s no doubt that the people out there are listening and are thinking, “Where should I study? What should I do?” I tell prospective students all the essay outline, time, there’s a famous quote by paper a gentleman called Wayne Gretzky, he’s a famous hockey player from abstracts international b the and engineering Canada, and when he was asked what’s the secret to his success in hockey he said essentially it’s, “Don’t go where the puck is, go where the puck will be at.” And the issue is when right now young people are considering their MBA, it’s not enough, and I think I can’t stress this more, to look at the current economic situation in the world and say, “Okay, I want to study in the US or I want to study in Europe or even I want to research for a study in China.” Everybody knows that Asia is i believe, right now booming, but the issue is just ask yourself where will Asia, China, Europe, the how to for a paper, US and ethics thesis the rest of the world be in 10 years, 20 years? Where will you be in 10, 20 years? Where do you want to be? And my argument is very clear to say back in the last century the place to be would have been a place like Manhattan in New York. I think right now, in the 21 st century, Shanghai is no doubt the place. It is how to research, really the center, the economic center of Asia and I think in the next few years it will become the economic center of the world and I think the trends are clearly there.

Shanghai is an does violent video violence international city, it has a huge expat population, many foreign residents of very experienced and paper very high levels in different companies are situated here, in Shanghai. Actually CEIBS is located in a very international residential neighborhood. Right across our school we have top high tech and brad duncan med-tech companies from all over the world, multinationals, stationed here. Of course in the neighborhood live essentially Americans, Europeans, Latin Americans from all over research paper the world, Asians, of course, Koreans and Japanese, that work in research on life support these companies. So coming to Shanghai you’re more or less putting your bets into how to research research paper, where I think most people would argue the future is. College Essays! It’s building yourself a base in for a one of the most dynamic, if not the most dynamic city in the world. Research Paper Support! It’s coming to a city that’s very much a global city that has its unique Chinese traits and has its very quaint and historical areas, but today has become very much a global city with all the advantages and some would say disadvantages of a big metropolis, which is a very vibrant night life, cultural life, vibrant business, community, of course, huge transport system. I would say that the city does suffer sometimes from a lot of traffic, but you have a great underground and research for a research a very cheap metro system. And sometimes there’s more pollution than I would like to have, but in general it’s a very, very pleasant city to live in and it’s actually becoming more and more pleasant as the i believe essay, government here is trying to make Shanghai a more modern and essentially a global, modern city. Darren: But what would you say to candidates who are almost intimidated by the whole thing? They say, “Well, I would love to work in China, but I don’t have a Chinese language background and how to for a research paper can I, as someone who’s not Chinese?” We’ve all heard of guangxi and paper on life support the importance of guangxi in how to research China, but can someone without any sort of business ethics connection to China come to CEIBS and make a good career for himself or herself after the program?

Roy Chason: I think very much so. I don’t think that you need to have any China experience to research for a successfully incorporate yourself in China or with China after you graduate. I think there’s one very, very clear prerequisite and that means a person has to be flexible and open-minded when coming to research essays China. I would definitely not recommend this program to how to for a paper the typical MBA profile that’s considered their whole life to go to essay outline an European or to an American school, that wants the job right after graduation, consulting and investment banking. That’s not the research, typical profile we normally go for. The profile that is attracted to CEIBS are people that have a lot of initiative, flexibility, open-mindedness, a desire to learn more, curiosity.

If you have that, then I think you can make yourself a very interesting career in research paper on life support China and for a find opportunities that are unlike any others you would find in the world. Now the caveat here is that Mandarin is still a barrier, this is not an English speaking country. Although our program is completely done in English and the atmosphere within CEIBS is i believe essay outline, very much international and English-based, the bottom line is that the opportunities after one graduates without Mandarin are more limited. So this is where the initiative and the flexibility have to come through, because I know many graduates of ours and many people that are my neighbors and live here, in China, that don’t speak a word of Mandarin and are doing some incredible business here. But the bottom line is that the opportunities without Mandarin are fewer, and research for a that takes more initiative, more creativity and more I think foresight into seeing where your personal strengths are before the MBA, after the MBA, once you have the knowledge and being able to incorporate that after you graduate. And that means either finding new and interesting opportunities both here in China as well as opportunities perhaps in business ethics your home country, in a third country with China.

That’s I think where it gets interesting. I would just like to emphasize though that we do have many international recruiters coming here to China from the multinationals and we’ll talk about it a little bit later, but do come and hire for global leadership positions here, many of them that don’t have a Chinese language prerequisite. So the opportunities definitely do exist and how to research for a research are very, very interesting, but are much more limited for foreign students who don’t possess fluent or highly proficient Mandarin. Darren: So flexibility and initiative. Make sure those of you who are interested in research CEIBS convey those traits in your applications as well.

Darren: Roy, if we could talk about admissions, I saw that CEIBS has three deadlines, but can you just walk us through the application process? Give us a high level summary of what happens between when someone submits an application to when they hear back from research paper you. Roy Chason: Okay, excellent. Paper On Life Support! We have three rounds, as you just mentioned, commencing in September, you’ll see the deadlines of course on our website. You can submit your application anytime before the deadline of that specific round, but you will only be notified after the deadline and in terms of how to research paper your acceptance. A little bit regarding the process, first of all you submit your online application and after the college essays, deadline period arrives you will be notified within a few days after our initial review, looking over how to research your application, if it’s a go or no go, if we think you met the i believe, minimum requirements to research go further in the process. So if you receive the go ahead and research on life the green light, we will send you an interview date. If you live abroad, you can do the interview by Skype, or if you’re nearby we would be glad and prefer actually that you come over to research for a research our campus in Shanghai and interview with us directly. And that interview holds a lot of weight. So essentially once we have all your application information analyzed and then the interview analyzed, we will inform you about two three weeks afterwards whether you receive the final yes or no, accepted or not accepted into the CEIBS program. I very much also encourage most students to apply early.

That means by the first round or the second round, if you can. And that is for two simple reasons. One is that there are more places available in the beginning rather than at the end. Once we fill up the outline, places during the first and also the second round, there are less spaces available for candidates who come during the third round. And the other issue is research research, scholarships. We have a pool of scholarships here, which we can talk about in a bit, and those usually get also taken up during the first and second rounds, with few available during the third round. So definitely apply early and I would say to most of you start thinking about applying in September, if you can. Darren: I noticed that your average GMAT score is quite high, especially for an Asian business school, it’s 690. So I wanted to ask if CEIBS has a minimum GMAT score first of all and second of essay all if candidates score below that average, what can they do to improve their chances of getting into the program?

Roy Chason: Some students have a fear and an obsession about their GMAT. In most cases I would say that that fear is unwarranted and I think the how to for a, GMAT should be thought of research on life support as a very important component of your application, but not as the main component of your application. For A! Now, we don’t have a minimum score, our average GMAT score is dissertation abstracts section b the sciences and engineering, 690, so I would say that most Chinese students and Korean and how to for a research Indian students on average have a higher score than students coming from other countries. Video Games Cause! That’s a big generalization, there are obviously many exceptions, but that’s very much true. But if we’d just look at the GMAT, we wouldn’t have a very diversified class. The whole selection process at how to for a research, CEIBS is very much from a holistic point of i believe view.

So we would like you to how to research for a research have a strong GMAT so we know you can succeed in abstracts international b the sciences and engineering our classes, especially the how to for a research paper, quantitative, like Finance and Counting and so on, it’s very important that you have a strong analytical base in business ethics terms of numbers. But on research the other hand it’s not rocket science or calculus or anything that we do. If you’re within the 600s of the i believe, GMAT, you have a reasonable chance to be accepted if you have a strong application. For A Research! Below 600 is outline, tricky and although we do make exceptions, it would be on a case by case basis. So to answer the research paper, second part of your question, essentially if you have a lower GMAT, let’s say within the lower 600s, then I would very much encourage you to work on brad duncan your other things, which means your interview skills, because the interview holds a very important part of the application, process to highlight your international experience, any certificates you may have, honors, awards, extracurricular activities that you do, you can always also mention in research paper your essays. Section B The Sciences And Engineering! Work on your essays, show your maturity, your self-awareness, your determination, your focus for the interviews and as well as the essays. Most of our people that work here have gone through hundreds, if not even some thousands of essays and interviews, so we know very much to for a be able to screen and to look for people that are frank, honest, have a certain amount of self-awareness. Don’t script your interview or don’t overanalyze your essay.

Be real, know what your focus is, know where you want to go in terms of after the MBA, know what the added value of the CEIBS program can offer to your career and be able to business synthesize that well while with us and in how to research for a paper front of us. And I think if you get that component right and combine it obviously with if you have a good GPA, that can help, or if you’ve gone through a top tier university, all of these different types of components, including your GMAT, your grades, your certificates, your work experience, this is another issue that I forgot to research paper mention. Definitely highlight your responsibilities, where have you worked, what you would like to do after the MBA and also what you think your career placement possibilities are once you finish the MBA, because that’s very much important. Placement is in for a paper our priorities, to be sure that if you’re a candidate coming in that you’ll find work quite quickly after you graduate. Darren: Wow, Roy, you just dropped a lot of value bombs there! Do many candidates take the CEIBS Admissions Test?

I noticed that you also have an alternative test to the GMAT. Roy Chason: We encourage you to duncan take the GMAT, because obviously the GMAT is applicable to other schools, but yes, we do offer the CEIBS Exam as an alternative during the end of the second and third round. It’s not relevant for the first round candidates. For those interested, they can come to how to for a research paper our Shanghai, Shenzhen or Beijing campuses. The MBA by duncan the way is taught strictly out how to research for a paper, of the Shanghai campus, but we do have other campuses for executive programs in violent video games violence the south and north of China and you can come to any of these three campuses on research the specific date of the CEIBS Exam, which is given twice a year, and you can take the exam there. The examination is, unlike the GMAT, a paper test, but it reflects the first two sections of the business, GMAT, the multiple choice sections of the GMAT. We do not ask for an essay or the new Integrated Reasoning like the how to research paper, GMAT asks for.

Darren: Okay, so if you’re in China, then that might be a good option, but the majority of candidates will be submitting GMAT scores. Roy Chason: Again, if you live around the area or you would like to come to Shanghai for does violent video cause violence essay the first time, which I very much recommend, then it could be a good opportunity to come see the school and how to research research paper see Shanghai and then take the exam, so killing two birds with one stone. Darren: And you already told us a number of things candidates can do to improve their chances of admission. Business Ethics Thesis! Are there any other tips or things you wish more applicants knew about when they were applying to CEIBS? Roy Chason: I very much encourage the students to do their due diligence to how to for a find out more about China, about CEIBS, and talk to our students. We have kind of an open door policy, so you can go on our website, we have a link that says “Talk to college research our students” and you can contact our student ambassadors and speak with them. They come from different countries, different sectors and industries, you can try to find the one that matches your profile and what you would like to know about the for a paper, school. Or you can just send me an e-mail and tell me a little bit of your background, what type of graduate or current student you would like to does games speak to, whether it be in paper the type of function you want to do, let’s say you want to go into consulting or into a certain industry, like IT, and we’ll be glad to put you in touch.

Darren: I’ll be sure to link to both the student contact ambassador pages and your e-mail, Roy, in the show notes. Darren: If we could talk about financing the CEIBS MBA, I notice your tuition is roughly around US $61,000. What percentage of your class gets scholarships and what are your average scholarship amounts? Roy Chason: Good question, Darren. We’re not a cheap program. Definitely $60,000 is not small money, but if you compare it to other top tier schools around the world, I think it’s still very much a considerably better value in terms of an thesis 18-month program. So the how to research research, tuition is does video games, about $60,000, I think it’s also important to consider the cost of for a living.

Shanghai, I always say, is kind of a two-tier city, because if you want to pay a lot of money, the city probably offers the most opportunities than any other city in does violent video games cause violence essay the world. There are a lot of very expensive places to research paper go to and very expensive restaurants, where you can pay hundreds of dollars for dinner for example. So there’s no lack of that. But if you want to live a more modest life, it’s very much possible as well in duncan Shanghai, whereas it might be more difficult to do in other European or American cities. So things like using the public transport, there’s the metro, living here at the dorms in our community, even taxis are relatively cheaper than what you would find in most Western capitals. So that is research, also something to consider. I think if you live in kind of a modest way and eat a lot of does violent video essay meals here at our business school here, then you can get along with around US $800 to how to for a research paper US $1,000 a month. If you take that considered with the tuition, I think it’s a very valuable offer for a top tier business school. Nevertheless, we understand obviously that some students have difficulty in meeting that and we do offer scholarships. Most are merit-based scholarships.

Around a third of paper on life support our students receive some form of scholarship, financial aid, from us, once they decide to come to CEIBS. We do have scholarships in our scholarship pool, which our candidates are automatically submitted to once they apply. That means all the CEIBS scholarships that are given by us, the school, based on merit, they can cover between 25% up to almost 80% of the tuition fee, those scholarships are granted once you receive your admissions notification. So for how to research for a example, and this goes back to your question about the GMAT, Darren, although you may be admitted with a GMAT score lower than 600, you might consider retaking the brad thesis, GMAT if you want a better chance to get one of our merit scholarships. Research Research! So that is where the GMAT score holds a lot of does games cause violence importance. By the way, as a side note, I would just like to say and research for a research perhaps you would like to link to it, Darren, we do have a state of the art GMAT model exam or simulation exam on our homepage. So I encourage all of you studying for the GMAT to go into it, it’s free of cost, there’s a database of thesis more than 5,000 questions, it’s one of the most sophisticated GMAT exams on the market today. You can use it for free, online, on our website. So I definitely encourage you to practice that. But back to your question about scholarships, then, yes, you will be advised whether you’ve been granted a scholarship with your admissions letter, saying that you have been accepted. How To Research! So, again, if you apply in research paper support the first round, there are many more scholarships available and how to research for a that’s why I encourage first round applications, as well as the research essays, second.

Third is research for a, a bit more tricky. In addition, we have a few other scholarships, which you will see online, under our Financial Aid section, which you can apply for dissertation b the sciences and engineering separately, like the Shanghai Government Scholarship or some company sponsored scholarships. And those you would be notified for separately. But for the majority of research for a paper scholarships that we offer, you don’t have to apply for on a separate basis, just by sending in research your application you’re automatically considered and notified with the admissions statement. Darren: And what about student loans in China. Are international students able to research for a research get loans at thesis, Chinese banks?

Roy Chason: No, international students are not able to get loans from Chinese banks. There are a few options, we do have several collaboration agreements for example in Germany and in India with Credila and in for a Mexico with some agencies that do offer types of loans. Business Ethics Thesis! As you know, we cover world but we’re an Asian school, so we haven’t built collaborative agreements in every country. I would definitely encourage students to find opportunities in their local market for for a research student loans. In many countries, student loans are offered by banks and I encourage you to research on life go that route. We might be able to have a few student loan guarantees this year for some international students, but it’s a new initiative and how to research for a paper I’m not sure if it’s gone through complete approval yet with some of the does video games violence, Chinese financial institutions we work with. If you want more information regarding that, just send me an e-mail and I’ll be glad to inquire and tell you the status of that case. Darren: Yes, that would be a great initiative, if that passes, I think that would help a lot. Wow, it sounds like there’s a number of really outstanding scholarship opportunities for CEIBS applicants. Roy Chason: This year, we have almost $1.8 million in scholarships, so it’s not small money. Darren: If we could now shift the research for a research paper, focus to career opportunities for essay CEIBS graduates.

What is the MBA’s reputation with employers? It sounds like with employers in China, it’s very strong, but I’d also be curious to know the degree’s reputation with employers outside of China. Roy Chason: The answer is how to paper, “that depends.” We definitely don’t have the brad, brand recognition as a Harvard or a Wharton for the simple reason that we’re a relatively new school. On the how to research, other hand, we are definitely known in different sectors, in different areas. Dissertation B The And Engineering! So in many multinational companies that do have kind of an Asian focus, they definitely would know CEIBS and how to definitely in certain sectors, consulting and so on. What I would definitely encourage though is foreign students coming in here to try to find a job opportunity in China if they can, because the name recognition of CEIBS amongst local and dissertation abstracts section and engineering multinational companies operating here is very, very high and very prestigious. Of course, outside of China, it’s going to take time, we’re working on getting our global branding around the world. How To Research! But, again, people’s expectations should be in dissertation abstracts international section sciences line to know that there’s a very good possibility that perhaps if you do have a CEIBS degree when you return back home, that it’s not necessarily something that’s going to be recognized by the people you interview with at firsthand.

It’s important to know that we do have The Financial Times ranking, putting us up there with the top tier schools, but, again, branding is something that takes years, if not decades, and slowly we’re working our way across different regions of the world, but that takes due time. Darren: I appreciate that earnest answer. I noticed 60% of how to research paper your foreign student body ends up working in China, at least from last year, so how many of international b the and engineering those stay in how to research for a paper Shanghai? Roy Chason: I think the research, majority stay in Shanghai. I don’t have the stats in front of me; we actually have a career board which details all the different numbers and research for a research paper does different statistics in terms of the career placement after graduation. But the ones that do stay, I would say the majority stay in Shanghai after they finish and some decide to go to cities like Beijing, where there are plenty of opportunities, or even Southern China. I would like to add one more thing. It’s very important to know that right now is a peak period for Western China.

A lot of the cities that in the past were not developing like Shanghai and Beijing are now seeing incredible growth rates. Cities like Chengdu for example in the Sichuan province or Xi’an in business ethics thesis the northwest or even as far as Guizhou, which is in the southwest, these are areas in China that are now experiencing incredible double-digit growth, 12%, 14%, 16%. The number of foreign students there with foreign expertise is probably even higher than you would find in a city like Shanghai, although in some cases you would need a decent level of Mandarin. But the opportunities there are just absolutely amazing and fascinating and research research a lot of these cities also have a very nice quality of life as well. So I would definitely encourage people, if they want to live the Chinese experience to research essays the fullest, even considering perhaps taking a smaller salary, you have to consider that these cities have a much lower cost of living as well, and then thinking of living a little bit of the how to for a research, modernization of Western China. I recently landed in airports in does violent video games cause violence essay Xi’an and Chengdu and I was just awed at how modern and how big and just amazing they were. They’re no longer these outback cities, but rather in paper the first line of modernization and have a lot, a lot of opportunities on offer. Darren: And how long can a CEIBS graduate stay in China to look for a job? Let’s say someone wants to explore an opportunity in business ethics Chengdu and needs to build contacts there after graduating.

How long can international students stay? Roy Chason: Our visas are until graduation, which is in April. So our foreign students who want to start Mandarin, who want to take the Chinese intensive course, start in June, otherwise our classes begin in for a research paper mid-July, and brad thesis then most of our students, depending obviously if you’ve taken any summer courses or if you’ve done exchange or not and where you’ve done exchange, can finish around January the research paper, following year, January or February. Our graduation day is in April, so your visa is dissertation abstracts section b the sciences, applicable from research when you start until the April graduation and college research you have that window of how to paper opportunity when you finish your classes until the April graduation to stay here and look for job opportunities. Darren: Got it. And, Roy, can you highlight one or two ways in brad duncan thesis which Career Services helps students find jobs? Roy Chason: Yes, Darren, there are many ways in how to for a research paper which Career Services can actually help students and I very much try to always emphasize that the Career Services Office at CEIBS, although offers a really large amount of support and different services on offer to our students, students should never rely on it as an exclusive source for finding their jobs. Paper Support! And sometimes many students I think in all business schools around the world can come with very high expectations of the Career Services Office and might get disappointed if they don’t meet that. So I very much say, “When you come to business school, try to enjoy all the different opportunities to how to for a research network, to ethics meet people with the final objective of finding a job and use the Career Services Office as a supplement to help you and to support you during your job search process.” So to quickly answer your question more specifically in terms of the services on how to research research offer at research essays, the CDC, the research for a research, Career Development Center, here at CEIBS, there’s really a platter of services that they offer. This includes for example from the first day you arrive they can analyze your CV and help you improve your CV or résumé in front of potential recruiters.

There are company presentations, several dozen companies. I think almost 80 come here, every year, making company presentations, companies from Apple to b the and engineering Rose Diagnostics to Novartis to Chinese or multinationals that come here and how to research present their company, their opportunities, and our students go and does violent video games attend these sessions. So that’s another service that they offer. We have our networking events during the year. For example, this weekend, we have a networking event with leading HR representatives from leading headhunting firms across China. They will be here, at our campus, to network specifically with our MBA students and alumni.

We also have mock interviews, where we help our students build their interviewing skills and improve them. How To Research For A! About a couple of weeks ago we had a leading American professional in research paper on life support the area of coaching for case interviews. Case interviews are being used more and how to research for a research paper more in consulting companies, but also in other sectors. So we offer a whole gamut of opportunities for our students to be able to improve their chances of landing a very interesting, competitive package after they graduate and also supplement that with other services, like the job postings. Research Essays! So once a week, our students receive a new, updated job posting of MBA specific jobs that are for paper MBA candidates here at CEIBS. Darren: We’ve covered so much over the course of this podcast. Research Paper On Life! My last question to you, Roy, is is there anything else about the CEIBS MBA that you wish more candidates knew about?

Roy Chason: That’s a very good question and I think most of the objectives or the dry information you can find on our website, you can find on for a paper our brochure, but to really know what CEIBS has to thesis offer, you have to be here and feel CEIBS firsthand. For A Paper! So I definitely encourage, like I said before, if you can’t make it here, to Shanghai, to talk to does video cause our students. We’re just doubling by the way our campus in research research paper size this coming summer, so we’ll actually have a huge campus expansion going underway, so you can come and see that. Brad! We’re going to have a very nice, emblematic glass pyramid right in front of the research paper, new entrance, which will be quite spectacular. So I think definitely to feel the environment at the campus, outside the campus, come talk to our students, come sit in the classes and feel the global atmosphere, I think that’s what CEIBS is abstracts international, all about. And I think just as important as the school is being in how to research for a paper China. Outline! I think for those of you that have been here, you already know what I’m talking about, but for the people that haven’t, just the incredible change you see in how to China is unprecedented in human history. Last year, if you would have looked across the college essays, road, you would have seen almost an empty construction site and a little bit more than a year later, right now, I can tell you there’s a huge almost American-type suburban neighborhood right across the research for a, street, with over several hundred homes with full-grown trees, with swimming pools. And this is the type of very rapid change, just a very small example of the ethics, rapid change that takes place in China that I think doesn’t take place in any other part of the world. And that rapid change can also be parallel to your career opportunities as well. So coming here and seeing this change and how to research for a feeling this change is something I think very, very unique to China and very, very unique to the CEIBS experience.

You have to see it to believe it, as they say, and I encourage everyone to come here and visit us. Darren: Love that! And to summarize, if you could leave us with three words you would use to describe the CEIBS program. Roy Chason: Oh, a lot of duncan thesis words, that’s a hard question. But if I would have to say one thing it’s something that I’ve said before, it’s, “Location, location, location.” Really, if you’re planning your future, try to look into the possibilities of what the future has to offer and then see where you want to study and I think this is the place.

Darren: Thank you, Roy, for your time and for how to for a research being on the podcast.

Buy Essay Papers Here -

Download a Resume Template That Employers Will Love. Are your Resume and online job search profiles not yielding you the results you need to find gainful employment and for a finally afford to pay your bills? No doubt about it; it’s tougher to find a job now than it’s been in decades. That doesn’t mean, however, that you can’t give yourself every fighting chance of snagging the next available job. While there is plenty to be said for effective interviewee skills, the absolute most important step for getting hired is writing a winning Curriculum Vitae. Without a highly attractive C.V, you’re just one of dozens or more applicants that begin to blend together after a while. You want your most relevant skills and experience to business ethics, jump off the how to research paper, page and paper support grab the attention of the person responsible for reviewing the how to paper, group of research essays, CVs in how to research research which yours is stacked or filed online. Direct access to resume templates advices. 1. Choose your favorite Curriculum Vitae. 2. Download selected resumes on your desktop. No front page content has been created yet.

How To Write a Winning Curriculum Vitae. Understand What Makes a Great Resume. Many job applicants are under a misconception that a great Curriculum Vitae means fluffing up terms, adding lots of jobs and games cause violence essay experience, listing as many skills as possible, and engaging in other overkill tactics. Excessive and irrelevant information only clutters the page and makes it more difficult to find the skills and for a research information for which your prospective employer is searching. The best resumes are those that are concise and specific to the job being sought. As such, a separate resume should be used for research support each job if the how to research for a research paper, required skills, education, and business experience are different. How To Research For A Research Paper! At the end of does video games, this article, we will review a few time saving tips building each specific Curriculum Vitae. First, though, let’s take a look at how to write a winning CV. Review All Job Description Material and More (If Necessary)

While some employers seem to be in the habit of posting as little information as possible, others provide a great deal of research for a research paper, valuable information relevant to not only the skills, experience, and research education of a desired employee, but also the description, expectations, and demands of the job itself. Acquire as much information as you can about the position. If the employer provided you with pages and pages of descriptions, read them before building your resume. If the employer posted minimal information about the job, you may find information by reviewing the website or even calling and asking for details. The more you know about your prospective employers, the more power you have to for a, show them a picture-perfect employee on paper. If you read terms you don’t really understand, see requirements for education levels you haven’t reached, or find any other indication that you’re not a good candidate for duncan thesis the job; don’t waste your time applying.

Also, understand that it may be very difficult to find a job that matches your education or the bulk of your experience. You may have to for a paper, begin at an entry level position in cause violence essay a company that seeks supervisory and for a research paper upper management applicants from within. If this is the case, be extremely careful about divulging the extent of your education, experience, and i believe essay salary history as you may be viewed as ‘overqualified’. However insulting or degrading it may feel, the reality is that at some point you just have to accept that options are limited and research for a research paper be willing to ‘dumb it down’ a bit to secure employment. Just think, though: In the next few months after you’re hired, you’ll have a chance to excel beyond expectation and increase your odds of recognition and promotion.

Use Only Relevant Terms, Skills, and Experience. If you feel the need to add more information to your curriculum vitae than what’s absolutely relevant, make sure that the most compelling details are on the first page and that it’s not crowded with words. Games Cause! In addition to your contact information, you should have: Relevant skills, relevant experience, and relevant education. If you have multiple jobs dating back for a number of years, try to list only the most relevant jobs within the past 5-7 years on how to for a research paper, the first page and either make a note that a more extensive job history is on life support, available upon request or attach a separate sheet with a complete history in case the reviewer is so inclined to how to for a, read it. Whatever you do, DO NOT let a full page of ethics, outdated and irrelevant details take away from the razzle and paper dazzle of the first page of your resume. Remember that your developed skills are more important than your experience. College Research Essays! Yes, you need experience to demonstrate the fact that you’ve had time to hone those skills, but employers need to know the capabilities you have that are relevant to for a, the job for which you’re applying. The Verbiage of Your Curriculum Vitae. You want your C.V to sound professional, but it doesn’t have to sound like it came out of the duncan thesis, Oxford Dictionary.

Remember, it’s not as though you’re writing a dissertation; you’re listing bits and for a paper pieces of sciences, concise and relevant information to present a snapshot of what you have to offer. Refer to the job description and how to for a other material posted by thesis, your prospective employers. If they used industry-specific jargon, use the same jargon wherever applicable. Review their posted list of required skills and how to research for a research paper job duties and use it as a guide for listing all of your valid and applicable skills and job duties with previous employers. If you have additional skills or job skills than are not posted on the job description by your prospective employer, consider leaving them out. If you feel you must include them somewhere, follow the same rule as job history: Keep them off the first page. Instead, attach them at the top of the page containing your extensive job history. You have 2 primary goals for your curriculum vitae: Make it easy to read and make every word count.

In order to business thesis, accomplish this, you need to how to research for a paper, use a font of at least 10-12 and make each section of your document stand out from the next by staggering blocks of information that take up different levels of on life, horizontal space. For example, you may place your name, physical address, phone number, and email address at how to for a the top in the center. Brad Duncan! For contrast, you would place a sentence outlining your objective; perhaps something like: To obtain consistent and long term employment with a company in which my skills and talents will be utilized and appreciated. Because that sentence will take the entire width of the page, your next sections should be small and centered. This would be a great place to list your skills. If you place your employment in research for a research paper the next section, that would be a great contrast to your skills. Make a table with 2 columns and a few rows (just enough for your most relevant jobs). Add your title, previous employers, and business their contact information in the left column and your job duties on the right. Finally, underneath your employment history, enter your education information centered on how to for a research paper, the page. Employers may or may not be interested in speaking with your personal references. If there is outline, any reason why your prospective employers shouldn’t speak with your previous supervisors, try to how to research research paper, avoid putting their contact information on your Curriculum Vitae.

Otherwise, there should be plenty of college, professional references in your format for them to review. You can post a sentence on how to research research paper, the bottom of your Curriculum Vitae either inviting your potential employer to call contacts from i believe your employment history and/or letting him/her know that you have a list of personal references available if requested. If you have room on the page after leaving plenty of space in how to research between each section, increase the font size of your name. If you have adequate or advanced linguistic skills, consider writing a short cover letter (3-5 small to moderate paragraphs) introducing yourself and on life support outlining your skills, dedication, ambition, work ethic, and any other relevant piece of information that increases your appeal to an employer but may not have a proper place on your Curriculum Vitae. How To Research For A Research! Cover letters are easy to dissertation abstracts international and engineering, disregard if an employer isn’t interested, and they can help to set you aside from other applicants if there is an how to research for a research paper interest in learning more about you by reading your cover letter. You can either use the outline provided in this article or you can create your own curriculum vitae outline containing your name, contact information, and the basic sections you will need to fill out per application. Violent Video Essay! Save the outline and consistent information in a master file, and once you’ve finished preparing a Curriculum Vitae for a job, choose ‘Save as’ and create a specific name for it. How To Research For A! To find your Curriculum Vitae more quickly and conveniently, consider using the same name and changing only the last word.

For example, you may save your resume as ‘MyResumeCompany.doc’. Replace the word ‘Company’ with each different place to does violence essay, which you submit your curriculum. How to how to research for a paper, Write a Great Cover Letter. Landing a job is undoubtedly difficult in today’s economy. Writing a great cover letter is probably the most important step you can towards landing the job of duncan thesis, their dreams.

Why is writing a cover letter so important? It is the first thing a potential employer sees, and it will dictate whether or not the employer even looks at how to your resume. Even the most polished, professional resume doesn’t stand a chance against a poorly written cover letter. How do you write a cover letter that not only a potential employer to read your resume, but also gets you invited for an interview? Writing a winning cover letter is paper support, not difficult if you follow a few simple steps:

Just like an how to research paper employer won’t look at a resume that’s attached to essays, a poorly written cover letter, the employer won’t even bother to read the cover letter if it’s a messy jumble of how to research for a, text. To create a professional-looking cover letter, be sure to does video games cause violence essay, use plenty of white space. You should have, at a minimum, one inch margins and double spaces between paragraphs. Follow the how to research, guidelines for writing a basic business letter and be sure to include a simple, text-only letterhead. Your letterhead should be the same letterhead that appears on your resume.

This is your one and only chance to name drop, so take advantage of it. Potential employers want to know how you heard about the position. You should also identify the specific position that you are seeking, and state that you are applying for this position. Yes, it’s obvious, but cover letters follow a long-established pattern, and this isn’t the time to be a rebel. Finally, set the tone for the rest of the letter, and briefly state what you will be discussing.. If you have more than a few years of experience in the field to which you are applying, your professional experience should be presented before your educational experience. First, write a topic sentence that presents one unified idea. If you’ve held several jobs in this career, find the section and engineering, one aspect that these jobs have in common that will most impress your potential employer. You also need to link this paragraph to your educational experience.

Similar to your employment paragraph, you need to develop one unified idea rather than simply presenting a list of all the schools you’ve attended and courses you’ve taken. Determine which aspect of your education is most important to research for a research paper, the position you’re applying for and present it here. A fourth and even fifth paragraph may be added if you need to present additional relevant information. Just remember to develop one idea per on life, paragraph, and to research for a paper, keep the dissertation international b the sciences and engineering, entire letter under one page. This is your opportunity to research paper, tie everything together, leading the reader to invite you to an interview. You need to reference your resume and any other included attachments. On Life Support! In addition, you need to politely, yet confidently state that you wish to how to research for a paper, be invited to abstracts section and engineering, an interview. Finally, state the easiest way for the employer to reach you, referring to the phone number and e-mail address in your letterhead. For important documents like cover letters, you need to go beyond your computer’s spell check and grammar check. Place the cover letter aside for how to research a few hours, or overnight if possible, and look at it with fresh eyes. College Essays! You might find errors that you didn’t see previously.

As a final step, ask someone, who you trust will do a decent job, to proofread your cover letter. Now, you have a well-written cover letter that will hopefully lead a potential employer to read your resume and ultimately invite you to an interview. The rest is up to you! How to prepare for a winning job interview. In a competitive market for available jobs, potential candidates should put in the necessary time and effort to make a solid impact. You must simply accept that it’s a buyer’s market, the buyer, in this case is the organization.

Your first job as the seller is to sell yourself. You need to stand out research paper, from the other candidates like a house with a shiny red door in a cookie-cutter neighborhood. Essays! Assume your resume and cover letter is in a pile on a desk with plenty of how to research for a research paper, others, therefore you must find a way to rise to the top. You need to college research, put yourself in a stronger position, instead of you trying to chasing the job, make them convince you to take it. Your mindset dictates the demeanor you portray.

If you seem too desperate, you don’t make it to the next step, however, too arrogant and doors will close. You have to put yourself in the shoes of the interviewer and determine your moves every step of the how to research research, way. Spend about essays, five hours preparing for each hour of research for a paper, interview, you want to investigate how you can deliver value to the organization. By researching and probing how you can make an impact in the position, you are going beyond the canned responses of most candidates. Brad Duncan! Your resume should announce that you are qualified for the position.

After the research for a paper, interview, you want to leave the impression that you can start the job tomorrow. You want to contact somebody who does the same job at the organization or similar enterprise and ask several questions. It’s a must that you discover the current challenges for the position within the organization and the industry as a whole. Research Paper On Life Support! The next step is how to research for a, succeed where so many candidates fall short, you want to show initiative by dissertation abstracts international section and engineering, suggesting ideas for how to research research the position. Violent Video Games Cause Violence! Hiring managers have so many job functions to perform, by proving that you not only did research concerning the position, but proposed suggestions, you show tremendous potential.

You would be surprised how those that have been performing the job for years have not expressed such aptitude. Be prepared to how to research paper, go beyond lip service, you want to demonstrate the homework you have done. Reaching out to a current employee performing the same job function puts you over the top. Don’t be shy or feel like you are intruding. Many employees have innovative ideas about how to perform their jobs better, tap into that information for free and then add your own spin. Use the power of dissertation international section, imagination to stand out from the crowd, everybody else is going to be following the same job interview tips that get recycled over the web. If you want to make a lasting impression, you must put in the sweat and effort. Find someone who you can practice with until it comes out natural. How To Research Paper! Landing an offer in dissertation abstracts b the sciences a tough economy requires considerable effort. If you can demonstrate you can make an impact in your interview, your name will rise to how to for a research paper, the top of the pack.

Copyright Curriculum-Vitae.In 2013 - Contact : webmaster curriculum-vitae.in. All the Curriculum Vitae templates are at your disposal without any guaranty. The use of these Curriculum samples is at your sole risk.