Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Jatropha curcas research papers

Jatropha curcas research papers

Oct/Wed/2017 | Uncategorized

Biodiesel - Wikipedia

Jatropha curcas research papers

Essay Writer for All Kinds of Papers -
Tamil Name to Botanical Name | …

ap english 12 essays AP English 12: Literature and Composition Syllabus. Curcas? English 12 is a rigorous advanced course designed to follow the academic standards of Temecula Preparatory School’s philosophy of classical education and prepare students for the rigors of gas essay college. This course covers literature (fiction and curcas papers, non-fiction), prose, and poetry from the fifteenth century to in intercultural paper, the twentieth century over the span of two semesters. Students will partake in “close readings” of the literature in order to gain a deeper understanding and appreciation of the authors, their works, and their messages. Students should be prepared not only for extensive reading but extensive writing as well during in-class timed writings, journal entries, creative writing projects, and formal essays. Jatropha Curcas Research? Students should expect to have a reading and/or writing assignment due each day. TPS provides college-bound students with a traditional education based on the academically rigourous study of classic literature, history, and the arts. The curriculum recognizes the developmental stages of the student while creating life-long learners and three law term, virtuous citizens.

Students study the classics (novels, plays, poems, etc.) in conjunction with the historical time period from curcas research papers which they were produced. The only hbs essay exception to this parallel study would be in research papers, the 12 th grade when students are studying US Government and english, Economics. For this reason units are literature-based to correspond to the historic period being studied. Students should be ready to curcas, engage in Socratic discussions regarding arguable, thought-provoking questions which will lead to further inquiry to gas essay, discover the curcas research deeper meaning of each unit. Preliminary list of novels, plays, and supplemental materials: Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad. Night by Eli Weisel. Brave New World by Aldous Huxley. Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead by essay Tom Stoppard. 1984 by George Orwell. A unit comprised of AP level poems by various authors.

A Vocabulary Builder: Book 1 by Austin M. Works. MLA Handbook 6 th Edition by Joseph Gibaldi. Independent Reading Advancement (IRA) Modern Literature or AP Literature and Composition (12 th ) Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. Silas Marner by George Eliot. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck. David Copperfield by Charles Dickens.

Hard Times by Charles Dickens. Kaffir Boy by Mark Mathabane. Waiting for Godot by Samuel Beckett. Gulliver’s Travels by Jonathan Swift. Les Miserables by Victor Hugo. The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas. Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky. Steppenwolf by Hermann Hesse.

A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man by James Joyce. Timed essays based on curcas papers, past AP® prompts. Essay questions as required of college-level writers. Reading, responding, and analyzing of fiction and non-fiction (novels, drama, poetry, essays, etc.) Creative writing including but not limited to poetry and imitative style. Word Limit? Expository, analytical, and/or argumentative essays based on literature discussed in curcas research, class. For each writing assignment, students are expected to practice their best composition skills, assignments include: free response, paragraphs, timed essays, formal essays (narrative, expository, analytical, argumentative, and research based), imitation exercises, journaling, and collaborative writing. Over the word limit course of the year, compositions will be shared, discussed, and analyzed. Conventions such as sentence variation, diction, organization, detail, tone, and voice should be utilized. Formal essays will include peer editing and, at times, a specific grading rubric. Supplemental texts pertaining to writing will be used to assist with compositions. Based upon feedback, students may be asked to write more extensive essays.

Timed essays will also be given feedback as a guide for rewrites. Regarding grammar, students are expected to have a good command of papers standard writing conventions. There will be lessons throughout the year covering more difficult grammar usage issues, sentence structure, and diction as they pertain to reading and writing assignments. All work is to be original. I Essay? The school’s policy regarding plagiarism applies. Jatropha Curcas Research Papers? All essays must be emailed to in intercultural communication research paper, the instructor along with the web addresses where the jatropha student obtained and researched information. A works cited page with the essay will satisfy this requirement. A hard copy of the essay is still required to be turned in with the student’s notes, research, and revisions. All school rules are located in the TPS Student-Parent Handbook and must be obeyed at all times while in class. Classroom expectations include: Respect others and their property. Come prepared every day (homework and essay for muet, supplies) Respect the dress code.

Be attentive and alert. No food, gum, or drinks (other than water) are allowed during class. Jatropha Papers? Be polite—allow everyone the chance to speak and be heard. 10% - Vocabulary Tests. 20% - Semester Final. Gas Essay? 25% - Essays/Timed Writings.

Progress reports will be sent home in accordance with school guidelines. Should you or your parent(s) seek additional reports, a written request must be submitted to jatropha research, the instructor. Activist Resume? Email requests are preferred for quicker responses. Grades are posted regularly on Edline, and it is your responsibility to monitor and maintain your own grades. Late work will not be accepted in the class. It is your responsibility to be sure all assignments are turned in the day they are due. Extracurricular activities and research papers, computer and/or printer problems are not acceptable reasons for not having homework or assignments. *Major writing assignments or project s that are turned in after the due date will drop one letter grade daily. Class discussions are an gas essay important part of jatropha this course. When you are absent, you will be missing a vast amount of valuable information for related assignments. Come to class each day ready to learn.

6 tardies will result in detention AND possibly an extra writing assignment. It is your responsibility to give as advanced a notice as possible for extended absences in order to obtain assignments. In the event of an absence, it is your responsibility to make sure your assignments make it to the instructor in time via friend, email, etc. If you miss a test and/or quiz, you will be expected to make it up the day you return to school. Hbs Essay Limit? You are responsible for obtaining the test/quiz. Being late will result in a loss of jatropha points on hbs essay word, the test/quiz. It is your responsibility to obtain any missed homework assignments due to an absence.

For each day of an excused absence, you will receive one day to make up any missed assignments. The best way to communicate with me is curcas, via email. I check emails throughout the day and can respond more quickly to emails than to voicemails. Problems? To ensure the success of all students, I am available by appointment for students who would like extra help or feedback. Students should make an appointment second semester to go over curcas papers their class portfolios and to discuss anything that may be helpful to their success in the class.

Parents who would like to strikes papers, meet with teachers must contact the office and make an appointment.

Write my Paper for Cheap in High Quality -
The Floral Biology of Jatropha curcas …

resume writing nyc BEST RESUMES OF NEW YORK. Ann Baehr, President CPRW. Call Direct: (631) 224-9300. Thank you for your interest in jatropha papers my resume writing services. I have been servicing professionals from all career paths throughout the who am introduction Greater New York Area and on Long Island to jatropha research, around the world for more than two decades.

Take a moment to read testimonials from my clients who were thrilled with the quality of my work and service level — and landed great job interviews! I opened the doors to Best Resumes of New York in problems communication 1993. Since then, I have been writing resumes, cover letters, and executive bios — and jatropha curcas, now LinkedIn profiles — for professionals worldwide. My reach spans Canada, Australia, Italy, Sweden, Germany, The Cayman Islands, Panama, Taiwan, China, India, Israel, Jordan, and the United Emirates. Nationally, I service all of the U.S. , both locally and out-of-state, including New York City (NYC), Brooklyn, The Bronx, Staten Island, Queens, New Jersey, Connecticut. As you read this page and navigate my site, you will get a good sense for problems, who I am and what I have to offer. But, I want to know about you and to jatropha curcas, understand your current situation and goals.

When we speak, I would like to know why you need a new resume. Are you frustrated with your current job? Have you been stagnant and want to explore your options? Has opportunity knocked? Are you looking to change fields? Did you recently relocate? Did your employer just downsize? What industries have you worked in/are currently working in? Are you specialized? What qualifies you for your next move? What kind of work interests you?

What defines your personal brand? My Approach – In addition to creating a profile, selecting the right keywords, and, like a good journalist, creating a backstory to frame your experience, I want to know about your achievements. That is what we collaborate on: Your experience. Your backstory. Your achievements. I take care of the design, wording, and strategy. English Essay For Muet? As any good team, we collaborate on the process from the get-go to the finish line! Resume writing requires critical thinking and jatropha research papers, lots of creativity in terms of how the english information should flow, what the messaging should be, and how the resume should be designed – from modest to modern (charts, colors, etc.). I take many things into consideration that influence the resume strategy.

I place an emphasis on jatropha research papers, achievements, core competencies, and the types of activist resume, industries and business infrastructures headed — such as startup, early stage, and high-growth, as well as brick ‘n mortar, brick ‘n click or virtual/cloud only. I also focus on your brand. Jatropha Curcas Research? For example, are you a turnaround strategist? Maybe you are an industry trailblazer who has taken risks to drive the success of activist resume, new business ventures. These “X factors” will shape your brand, grab and hold a reader’s attention, and encourage a call to action. Corporate Contracts: Services include bulk writing of resumes for corporate outplacement and RFPs under tight deadlines and jatropha curcas research, developing a cohesive strategy working with HR managers. I work with employees and senior-level executives by gas essay, phone and develop tailored worksheets to ensure the acquisition of curcas, vital content.

Personalized Service – This is my business and I care about three strikes law term, my clients – many of whom are still my clients after two decades and gladly refer me. I take pride in my work and have the experience and skills needed to jatropha research papers, develop great career documents — and extensive client testimonials to back it up. I take the hbs essay time to understand your career needs and remain on hand as your career partner. If you have questions after the jatropha curcas papers resume is finalized, I am always an email, phone call or Live Chat away. My Track Record of english essay, Success – At least 95% of jatropha research papers, my clients have attempted to write their resumes before seeking my assistance. Three Strikes? I know for sure that they are glad they hired me because they give me glowing testimonials, follow up for jatropha curcas papers, updates, and refer me to family members, friends, and hbs essay word, co-workers. Need more information? Visit my FAQ page. Then, call me directly so I can answer your questions and provide a custom quote. Ann Baehr, President CPRW. BEST RESUMES OF NEW YORK.

Served as the curcas Second Vice President and Executive Board Member of the National Resume Writers’ Association (NRWA) from 2003-2005. Introduction? The NRWA is a 600 member-driven nonprofit organization. Board Members are voted in by the membership, worldwide. Earned my Certified Professional Resume Writer designation in 1998 by the PARW-CC – the pioneering organization for the careers industry founded in 1996. Jatropha Papers? They standardized the testing and certification of resume writers – a comprehensive four-module test. I scored a 98! Published Contributor to 25+ Resume and Cover Letter books.

10 Worst Things To Put On Your Resume. Introductory Email Cover Letters. 12 Myths About Writing Your Resume. When Your Resume Looks Like Bad News. Parallels of Interviewing Dating. Won the Toast of The Resume Industry award in 2013, taking second place (of three spots) for activist resume, the Healthcare category. Curcas Papers? According to Laura DeCarlo of CDI, the average time it takes to earn a nomination is five years and even longer to win. I won the first time I entered. “ I contracted Ann to provide a complete re-write of gas essay, my resume and she absolutely hit a home run.

Her knowledge combined with her technical and research, creative writing skill is second to none. The bonus is her ability to provide such great customer service along with personable skills. If you are in need of research, this service, look no further.” I am an jatropha curcas research, executive nurse and had been dabbling with my own resume for YEARS, meaning with each work experience I simply edited to reflect a piece of a job description. I met Ann after a nite of surfing the web.

Ann sent me back 1 paragraph, which was a genius, poignant, politically correct response summarizing: “Jill, your talent is buried inside your 4-page document.” Needless to say, I sent my payment to who am i essay introduction, Ann in full and our journey began. After a number of curcas research papers, conversations, with self reflection homework, the end product was delivered. No more buried talent. I’ve been rebranded, revitalized, and essay for muet, inspired for all to see clearly, without shoveling through. Jatropha Curcas Research? Ann, you are a brilliant individual, talented beyond your years and your own awareness. Thank you for your expertise, you are a g-d-send! — Jill Goldstein, VP of who am i essay introduction, Nursing, Mount Sinai Queens. I have used Ann to write my resume for the past 10 years.

She has helped me land some very good jobs. She takes the time to get to know you, your needs and your professional needs. I highly recommend Ann to anyone looking for curcas, a resume to be written with expertise, confidence and excellence. If anyone would like to speak with me about her service you can contact me anytime at [email protected] Steve Kamalic — [Note: Steve’s daughter hired me to writer her resume + update]. Chief Operating Officer / Director of Sales. Acupath Laboratories, Inc. I am thrilled with Ann’s services. I contacted her for her expertise in executive resume writing.

I needed an expert, someone who would work with me to ensure my resume reflects relevant information regarding my career, accomplishments, and core strengths. She quickly immersed herself in my work, my attributes, and my story. I instantly felt as if I was interacting with someone who knows my history and my character. It was a pleasure to word, work with her and I would hire her again without question. — Diane Diggelman, General Manager, IBM. Magnificent work! Impeccable follow-up, as I contacted you on jatropha research, the spur of the moment requesting a ONE day turn around for a rare opportunity that will probably not be available for activist resume, long. Jatropha Curcas Research? Your professionalism and listening skills are excellent, as I was unsure of how to activist resume, clearly define what I needed in my complex resume and cover letter changing from Database Engineering to IT and Software sales. I can say how pleasantly overwhelmed I am with your insight and creativity and impressed with the way you were able to highlight the important and curcas research papers, finer points of my career. I have no doubt that I’ll get a great job soon.

If only I discovered you sooner! I will recommend you to anyone I encounter who needs their resume or cover letter done as well. Thank you Ann! — Stephanie Busztin, Oracle DBA / Sales Facilitor. Ann is the one of the best resume writers around for an executive. Activist Resume? She writes your resume from two points of view. First she is a career consultant. She will probe ,lead and direct a customer in order to define their true goals before she aspires to put them on paper.

Then she will sell you to your potential employer in a first class way. — Larry Jordan, Senior Project Controller, CBI. Ann Baehr takes her time to personalize your resume and cover letter as if you wrote it yourself. She is very detail oriented and consults with you every step of the jatropha research way. I am extremely satisfied with my finished product! — Stephanie Dawkins, HR Generalist. Ann worked on my resume and I was able to get a job I wanted. She was wonderful, caring and very professional. She spent lots of time advising me how to approach my job search, getting to know me, help me build my confidence, and delivered a wonderful resume.Thank you Ann!

— Tatiana Tatkovic, Accountant, Rodl Partner. Ann and I have collaborated on separate occasions since 2008 whilst developing and refreshing my resume. On each occasion not only was the finished product fantastic and instrumental in advancing my career but the gas essay process was invaluable. Methodically working through my skills and defining the position that I wanted was a rewarding exercise. Ann is a consummate professional who is very thorough and systematic in her approach, she leaves no stone unturned. Jatropha Research Papers? I highly recommend Best Resumes of New York to anyone looking to brand and market themselves for gas essay, job placement and/or career advancement. Jatropha Curcas Research Papers? Please, don’t sell yourself short- consult with Ann regarding your resume needs!

— Robert Kern, General Manager, Richner Communications, Inc. If you’re an Executive looking for help preparing and writing a powerful resume, Ann Baehr, President of Best Resumes of New York should be your choice! She helped me extrapolate and three papers, articulate in my resume exactly what I have accomplished concisely and jatropha curcas, professionally and gas essay, positioned me for my next career move. She is jatropha, easy to work with and a talented writer. Thank you Ann for your help over the years! — Scott Thompson, VP Franchise Development.

Premium Franchise Brands, LLC. I had the privilege to work with Ann, requesting her expertise in executive resume writing. I needed someone who could articulate my vast experiences in a manner that reflected my abilities to three law term papers, a broad base audience, displaying both my accomplishments and curcas research, strengths. Activist Resume? Without a doubt, Ann exceeded my expectations. I found her to be engaging, willing to learn about jatropha curcas, me as both a person and gas essay, a professional, and extremely helpful. As a result of my experience working with Ann, I feel as if I’ve established a friend and curcas research papers, colleague. Ann is attentive, responsive, but most important, caring. It was a pleasure to work with her and problems communication research, I look forward to papers, staying in contact with Ann for years to communication, follow. — Athletics Director, University of Louisiana. I recently hired Ann to write my resume; a process in which I had never been a part and didn’t know what to curcas research, expect. I found Ann to be extremely professional in how she managed the process, knowledgeable in current employment trends, savvy in the areas of positioning a client in relevant, impactful terms and for muet, smart and creative in jatropha research papers the actual writing of the resume’.

She was incredibly thorough in the QA portion of the process which resulted in a very thoughtfully laid out and written resume’. Activist Resume? She was also exceptionally generous with her time, talents and advice. I would highly recommend Ann; it made for a wonderful experience and a highly targeted, effective written representation. — Director of Marketing, Sigma America. Ann has been writing and updating my resume for years. Even when I moved out of New York I still use her wherever I go. I thought so highly of her services that I had Ann write my wifes resume as well.

No matter what the field you are in I recommend hiring her for writing you a great resume that will generate interest and most of all interviews. Jatropha Curcas Papers? She is excellent at gas essay, what she does. — Lawrence Fantoli, Network Support Analyst. When I first contacted Ann to rewrite my resume, she initially thought it was okay and focused more on what I really needed – a new LinkedIn Profile and curcas research papers, resume distribution. Who Am I Essay Introduction? In order to create the curcas research papers LinkedIn Profile, Ann probed me for more information to learn more about my experience instead of just reiterating what was in my current resume. In the process, she realized just how much was missing from my resume and completely redesigned and polished my resume as a complimentary service.

I was so impressed and activist resume, pleased with the results that I recommended her to a close friend who is a sales executive. She too was thrilled with Ann ‘s process — and the results. Ann is very creative in her approach, and works in a very timely manner. I highly recommend Ann Baehr to anyone who is jatropha, looking for a professional, certified resume writer and/or Linkedin Profile Writer who cares about their success. If that’s what you are looking for, you should contact Ann Baehr.

You will not be disappointed! — Kelly Esposito, Physician Account Exec, Quest Diagnostics. Attorney Highly Successful Entrepreneur. I really liked working with Ann – for activist resume, someone who has not had to jatropha papers, write a resume for a long time, Ann was able to help me produce a professional document which really highlighted my skills and experience. Thanks Ann, you came highly recommended and hbs essay limit, I would recommend you to anyone who needed a really polished and professional resume. Ann did a marvelous job at turning my cookie-cutter resume into a masterpiece!

I just wanted to thank her so much for her help. She is patient and thorough in her work. Although I’m not a research nurse as of yet, I did land a job with the University of Chicago. I am certain without her help I wouldn’t have been able to accomplish that. Curcas Papers? I would like to add that I got a phone interview with another prestigious hospital for problems communication research paper, research nursing but they don’t plan to hire until May.

I’ll keep you updated! Once again THANK YOU! — with an jatropha curcas research, earlier career path in financial services. After years of feeling like my resume didn’t adequately reflect my unique combination of education and work experience across a couple of industries, I contacted Ann for help. Word Limit? I was not disappointed. Jatropha Curcas? Ann is problems communication paper, prompt and communicative and was able to produce a professional, articulate and jatropha curcas research, visually impressive resume in a short amount of time with only english essay for muet, minimal interaction with me. Ann Baehr is clearly a leader in her field and just “gets it”. I strongly recommend her and will use her services again! My wife and I are convinced that it was your expertise in the field of resume writing that got my foot in the door for this opportunity (the only curcas research papers, one I saw in strikes papers my searching that I was genuinely excited about). I cannot express my appreciation enough.

This position will allow me to curcas, support my family with my wife working as a stay at home Mom and in this economy I never would have expected these results. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I will always return to activist resume, you for your services in the future and refer others to you. You’re truly an expert in your field and a pleasure to jatropha research papers, work with! Thanks again for your help Ann, you’ve truly made a difference in our lives! “Thank you sooo much. Your resume is AMAZING. Essay For Muet? AND THE COVER LETTER. I don’t know how you do it but you are so pro and you’re good at papers, what you do =) I’ve recommended you to all my friends.

I’ve been contacted left and english for muet, right everyday. Research? I literally have over 15 interviews on activist resume, my schedule and around 1/2 of the people who contacted me is WOWed by the quality of my resume. I’ve been getting interviews that I’ve never thought I’d be getting. While applying online on my school’s website, I’ve literally been contacted for every 1 out of 3 positions I apply for. Before the resume make over I’ve only curcas research papers, gotten 1 contact out of a about every 20 jobs I applied for. Thank you so much Ann. It’s definitely worth the investment. Alex was overwhelmed with your creativity and can’t thank you enough for expediting the turnaround so he could get it in the hands of the HR Manager on Friday morning!

He thanks you very much for a great job — once again, it has your signature style! Alex said he would gladly refer you to any interns in Hong Kong seeking similar top quality material. Hi Ann — Thank you so much for your services. You really helped me improve my resume by strikes, illustrating the skills I’ve adapted from my past employment and educational background. During my time abroad you did an amazing job corresponding via email to accommodate my needs of research papers, being inaccessible by telephone. You always kept me informed throughout the process and your professionalism was displayed in the final product of my resume and cover letter. Activist Resume? Thanks for everything!

Best, Jordan. Sales – Luxury Fashion Product Line – Top Ranking Producer, Worldwide. Dear Ann — I just want to jatropha curcas, thank you a million times and gas essay, more. I don’t know if I can ever thank you enough. You are a Godsend and I just want to say you have this amazing gift.

I had actually looked up so many professional resume writers on the internet. Jatropha Curcas? One after another going to their site and gas essay, speaking to curcas, at least a dozen. Which I didn’t tell you. but I wasn’t convinced that they were the right one. I am so thankful for not hiring them. I knew when I called you and you picked up the phone.

First I couldn’t believe you actually picked up the phone on a Saturday. My industry requires me to have a varied and sometimes not-so-easy-to-articulate skill set. Ann Baehr spent the time to ask the right questions in hbs essay word limit order to extract all the useful pieces and organized them into a clear, concise and focused keyword rich resume that is very sharp and tailored. She also wrote a very powerful cover letter that hit on jatropha research papers, all the activist resume salient points. –Adam, Brand Strategy Design Strategist. I am thrilled with the professional resume and cover letter you created for me. What a tremendous improvement from my resume. I must admit I was a little apprehensive at first since we were doing this online and wouldn’t be meeting face to jatropha, face. However, that feeling was quickly put to rest after talking with you.

I felt like I had a friend and i essay, a professional working on my behalf. Senior Product Manager / Global Marketing Executive — Biopharmaceutical Industry. I can’t thank you enough for the amazing job you did on my resume. I really appreciate the research time you took to understand my job history and career goals. Not only strikes papers, did I land the job I really wanted, the HR department told me it was one of the best resumes they have seen! After my success my husband also decided to have you polish up his resume and he landed the promotion he had hoped for too. Thanks for curcas research, everything. I have always struggled to effectively present my skills and achievements on my resume.

I was never able to fully communicate all the details and tasks to my satisfaction. Ann developed a resume for me that not only depicts my skills, achievements and accomplishments, but did it such a very professional, rigorous and concise way using industry terms and phrases. Strikes Law Term Papers? Job well done! I knew from the moment I looked at the website that I was going to get a quality piece of workmanship from jatropha papers, Ann Baehr. My work history is challenging to capture and Ann not only did that, but made it shine. My husband has been conducting interviews for years and problems in intercultural communication research paper, was extremely impressed. He is a perfectionist and could not find one thing to change. Ann, thank you so much for spending the last several hours on jatropha curcas papers, the phone with me. What started off as an inquiry call resulted in a 6 hour resume boot camp. After months of time and tears spent reworking the for muet document you got me to the point I needed to get to in one phone call.

It was like a resume writing, coaching and therapy session all in curcas one day. Thank you. I am very impressed and completely overjoyed with the resume that you created. Your method is thorough and you were able to organize 13 years of experience into a story that flows and gas essay, really gets the point across. I believe that the document that you constructed will help me get to jatropha curcas research, the next level. In Intercultural Communication Research? Thank you for your hard work! I was referred to Ann Baehr several years ago by family members who have been using her services for many years, and always got the jobs they wanted.

As a sales representative with a military degree as a dental technician, I was sending my resume out for dental sales positions but wasn’t getting any responses. Working with Ann Baehr has been one of the greatest decisions and investments I have made for myself and my career. There is papers, a clear and who am introduction, significant difference between the resume I wrote for myself and the one Ann wrote for curcas research papers, me. The differences, just to name a few are professionalism, clarity, precise communication of specific skills attributes, powerful vocabulary, proper format and perfect presentation. When I found myself laid off from limit, a 20+ year career as an Operations Supervisor for a global travel company I was full of jatropha curcas, emotions. Gas Essay? Confused, what would I do now, scared, constantly being told how awful the job market is, and yet excited to be starting a new career and a new chapter in my life. Where do I start?

How do I right a resume after 20 years with the jatropha papers same company and explain all the positions and all my accomplishments without sounding boring or redundant? Reputable High-end Furniture Manufacturing Company. It was Sunday afternoon, I was feeling low and unhappy about my current job, I knew I had major contributions to the company but it was hard for me to articulate these achievements and convey them on a resume. I searched the activist resume internet and research papers, I found those “quickie” resume writing services online but I thought to myself ” this is my career, it’s my future, I have to look for someone who’s reputable and professional when it comes to creating a resume” and so I performed another tedious search on the internet again. When I saw my resume, I felt proud, confident and oozing with pride, I said to myself, “now I’m ready to conquer the gas essay world”. With all sincerity, I would like to thank Ann Baehr for a job well done, what can I say, “she’s the #1 Resume Guru you’ll ever find”. I hope I can meet her someday to personally thank her. More power to you Ann and I wish you more success to jatropha research papers, come. My first response when I received my resume and cover letter from Ann Baehr is that I would hire myself. I was so impressed with her work and she used the language of my industry as like she was a lifelong expert.

That is difficult and strikes law term papers, it was effortless for jatropha curcas research papers, her. Every time I receive an email or call in response to my resume the activist resume recruiter always says how impressed they are with my credentials. Ann took my credentials and achievements and created a breakthrough results for me. Ann Baehr was a Godsend for me. I am in a very competitive field with unusual resume requirements. I have had resumes done in the past but none of the writers knew much about the jatropha curcas research papers golf industry. The resumes didn’t have the proper language in them and the lack of results showed. Then I found Ann. The process was very involved starting with a questionnaire targeted to hbs essay word, my field. Curcas Research? It took me three hours to answer it. Ann Baehr provides the highest level of professional advisement in the creation of executive style resumes.

Her skill with desktop publishing and a crisp, articulate style make resume writing a painless experience with a final product that gives me a sense of problems in intercultural, confidence and pride. Ann worked with me tirelessly to develop and target the perfect presentation of jatropha curcas research papers, my accomplishments and zeroed in on limit, my goals in research papers the most perceptive and who am i essay, business savvy manner. Over the past six years you have worked with my husband Bruce (Secondary Education Teacher) and me to further our careers. We have made so many advancements due to your excellent writing and professional talents. We truly appreciate all the hard work you have done for our family and friends. They have also had tremendous success with your resumes. Ann is jatropha curcas research, AMAZING. She worked so hard to i essay, help me create the best resume possible. We spoke for hours and I never felt rushed or hurried. She is a true professional and I would not hesitate to recommend her to someone in need.

Money well spent. Ann has a wealth of knowledge and research, tremendous insight. She has set the right tone and content to best present my experience and capabilities in the best light possible. She has been a tremendous help to gas essay, me. Turnaround time was very quick, and my resume looks great. Director, Direct-to-Consumer Marketing. I am so glad I found Ann, because she understands resumes! I had a content-rich, cluttered and overwhelming resume.

Ann took that and research, turned it into a strong brand with an even stronger positioning statement. She knows how to gas essay, extract the gems and put them on the shelf. She put a lot of thought into re-crafting the strategy and curcas papers, positioning my experience and achievements in a way that prospective employers can quickly glean my skills without needing to who am introduction, go through each minute detail. Ann knows how to give weight to strengths and papers, accomplishments to draw attention. Now my resume looks great! Vice President, Financial Management Information Systems. This letter is written to alleviate your fears and uncertainty while doing your due diligence in the selection of a professional resume writer over the Internet. Ann Baehr performed magic as she whittled away all the fluff and research paper, hype that was in my old resume previously written by another resume service that met with me in person and charged $800 — more than double Ann’s well-deserved fees.

Once Ann finished, I had an efficient rewrite of my resume that told MY story, not a boilerplate conglomeration of jatropha curcas research papers, verbose, pretty phrases. I am very pleased and grateful! I can’t stress enough the value of an ethical and english, straightforward partner in one’s quest for jatropha curcas, a professional and effective resume. Trust Ann Baehr — she’s the best resume writer. Three Strikes Law Term? Thanks again Ann for curcas, doing such a great job on my resume!! Director of Sales and Marketing. Major music entertainment company (25 years of experience) Yes, I’m quite happy with it. Certainly looks impressive to me. Hopefully, I WON’T need it soon but it’s certainly peace of mind to gas essay, have it updated and ready to research papers, go. Thanks again Ann for everything.

Director of problems in intercultural communication, Sales and Marketing. Sports Marketing – extensive resume polishing (RUSH!) I really like what you did it looks great – I made some edits and have attached it for your review. Thanks again, You did a GREAT job. I highly recommend the resume services from jatropha curcas research, Ann at activist resume, Best Resumes of New York. The amount of information I had about my 10+ years of past work history was so overwhelming, but Ann was able to sort out every old resume, interview and bio that I e-mailed her to create a clear and impressive resume that really represented me in the best way possible. Jatropha Curcas Research Papers? I would never have been able to write such a resume without her. Gas Essay? I would hire her again in a minute! She was a stable presence and provided such confidence for me when I was going through a dramatic job change. Hi Ann, I just wanted to tell you thank you again for jatropha curcas research, the wonderful job you did on hbs essay word, my resume and I just wanted to give you a quick update on my job search. It took some time but I finally got a job offer as Junior Staff Accountant at corporate office.

It is an entry level position but I am very excited to get my career started. Again, thank you for all the help and time spent on jatropha curcas research papers, my resume and cover letter. I contacted Ann Baehr after looking through a series of resume books in Borders books stores and noticed Ann’s name kept popping up in activist resume various books on how to write resumes. I was even more pleased that she was local to Long Island. Upon calling her, we talked on the phone for jatropha curcas research papers, almost 90 minutes!! She gave me advice on career options and the services she offered.

She made me so comfortable. I knew in the first 10 minutes that I wanted to hire her. The resume and cover letter she wrote are great! I’m very happy with them. Gas Essay? They are exactly what I needed and wanted. Thanks Ann! #128578; William (Bill) McCarthy, President. I just wanted to jatropha curcas papers, express how I am so impressed with your resume writing skills and awesome customer service. I will most definitely recommend your services to friends and former colleagues.

I thank you for your compliments on gas essay, my career achievements. I am truly blessed to have someone bring out my genuine professional stature in jatropha curcas research papers such an unequivocal and matter of fact style, I also appreciate the who am i essay timeliness in your responses. Utilizing your resume writing service is probably the best investment I have made in myself in papers a long time. Thanks for all of your help! I have had the pleasure of working with Ann Baehr as she assisted me in developing my resume several times as my education level and activist resume, experience changed through the years. Ann has always been a huge asset to my successful job searches. She is very knowledgeable in condensing all of my experience into jatropha curcas papers a concise resume and has a very detailed knowledge of what potential employers look for in a job candidate.

Ann always helped me highlight the who am i essay introduction important aspects of my background, and her cover letter and resume writing skills always improved my chances of an employer reading about my credentials. Papers? With all of the competition in the job market, an expertly written resume is always a major part of getting the all important first interview. It is clear to for muet, me that Ann Baehr can improve anyone’s chances of being noticed in a sea of applicants. Elementary Education Teacher / Reading Specialist. I have known Ann Baehr for many years. Words cannot express what an jatropha research, absolutely wonderful and amazing person she is both personally and professionally. When I graduated college in 1997, I was in search of a teaching job. Ann’s passion for activist resume, resume writing and helping people shines through her work and dedication. Without a doubt, she writes the jatropha curcas research most professional, thorough, and essay, creative resumes and cover letters around. With Ann’s patience, compassion, enthusiasm, and advice, I was able to land many jobs over jatropha the years. Problems In Intercultural Communication Research? Her guidance was most helpful when I transitioned from a Teacher of research papers, The Speech and Hearing Handicapped to three papers, a Reading Teacher.

I highly recommend Ann to anyone who is looking for a new job or changing careers. Research? Thanks again Ann! You are by far The BEST Resume Writer. I found Ann Baehr to be both personable and gas essay, caring. She wasn’t interested in curcas research papers just creating a resume and collecting a fee as much as she was in creating a precise, truthful and proud introduction as to who I am and problems in intercultural research, what I’ve accomplished. During the process she was hands on, focused on one goal; creating that piece of work that got me the jatropha curcas research interviews I wanted. I recommend her to all my colleagues. I graduated college two years ago with a degree in International Business, and became too comfortable with my present job that has no room for career advancement.

A friend knew I wanted to strikes law term papers, break into Marketing and Public Relations, so she referred me to jatropha curcas, Ann Baehr who had successfully sculpted her resume to activist resume, highlight her skills and personal attributes. Curcas Papers? I made an appointment feeling I had nothing to offer — no experience, and worse, no confidence. I was unhappy with my degree title and lacked direction. Registered Sr. Gas Essay? Financial Administrative Assistant. I just wanted to share the good news with you. Curcas Research? I am sure you will know who I am. As you will recall I am a Registered Sr. Financial Administrative Assistant, and you did my resume and problems paper, cover letter not too long ago. We never actually met because we did everything by jatropha curcas, telephone and email.

Well, as you know, the financial industry is in who am the middle of a hiring freeze (so I have been told). It did not stop me from sending my resume to all the financial institutions and research papers, banks. There were a lot of callbacks, but once again, the news was not promising. I faxed my resume to American Express Financial, and the receptionist was kind enough to put it in the lunchroom where Financial Advisers would see it. Teacher–Sales –College Admissions Counselor. There is not enough to say about who am i essay, Ann Baehr’s resume writing. Ann eloquently wrote with such professionalism a magnificent resume for me. Those that saw the resume before were shocked at how Ann changed the wording to give me a very professional, well-organized, and curcas research, coherent synopsis of myself. Others that I recommended feel the i essay same way. I used Ann again when I switched professions. She fixed my resume and gave me a cover letter.

I answered ads, sent e-mails to prospective companies, and received an abundance of interviews. Thank you profusely for your assistance Ann!! I wrote my own resume when I change careers from Finance to Information Technology. As my IT skills, experience, and certifications grew, I knew my resume had to reflect that. I chose Best Resumes of New York after speaking with Ann Baehr. She seemed knowledgeable and jatropha papers, interested in helping me.

I received a job offer in LAN Administration the first time I used the resume. I even had to leave my employer two months sooner then planned. I have since recommended Best Resumes of New York to people in activist resume IT, and they have all received great resumes and job offers. Career Transition Resume from business ownership of an International Trade and Marketing Consulting Firm in Australia to Investment Banking / International Finance in New York. Hi Ann — the jatropha papers cover letter and resume are very impressive and truly reflect your thorough, professional approach to the whole process. I appreciate the extra effort to ensure the optimal benefit in english for muet my quest for a position in Investment Banking. Thanks once again. Client was referred, stating, “A good friend of jatropha research, mine (regional store manager) said you wrote the best resume he has ever seen. “After her resume and cover letter were finalized, this is what she had to say: “The resume is perfect!

When I read the cover letter you wrote for gas essay, me, I felt it was really exciting the way you expressed my enthusiasm. I really like the words you used and how it sells me before they even see the papers resume! I’m going to start sending them out hbs essay word limit, right away!” WOW! The resume passed with flying colors after a strict review from my former co-workers at who know me and jatropha curcas research papers, what exactly I have been doing – and these are a tough kind to please and super-sensitive about over-inflated info). So, we are good. I also loved the cover letter – tells the story, very personal, yet professional. Again, thank you so very much. Just wish I knew about problems in intercultural, you a year ago.

Expect an increased workflow… #128578; Sorry I did not reply sooner, I’ve been very busy last couple of days. Papers? I would like to thank you for the excellent job you did with my resume and cover letter and for doing it in three strikes papers the timely manner. I’ve started using them already. Jatropha Curcas Research Papers? I may get back with you on some minor changes but at this time, I am absolutely happy. Targeting position as Vice President (major furniture chain) It looks good!!

Thank you. Now I can see why you asked me all of those questions! It’s easily read and limit, adjustable for curcas papers, different industries. Thanks again………….Now, where do you suggest I send it? School Counselor / School Social Worker. Level: Middle and High School. #1: I wanted to hbs essay word, thank you for your pep talk the other night. I feel so much better and I’m mentally preparing myself for an interview. Jatropha Research Papers? I feel confident. #2: How are you?

The interview went well. They called me about an hour ago and asked me to come back on Wednesday for round 2. During the hbs essay word limit second part, they will give me a topic and observe the way I interact with high school students, in discussing the topic. Jatropha? Do you have any more pointers. I also want to problems in intercultural communication paper, thank you for your email. Curcas Papers? I read it over several times and hbs essay word limit, it really put the interview into perspective. Special Education Teacher. Targeting: Director of jatropha research papers, Special Education (30 years of experience)

Also did daughter’s resume (new special education teacher) #2: This is amazing. The on-line process is arduous. This link makes it manageable. Any other advice is gladly accepted. #3: Thanks for your support! I couldn’t do it without you! Elementary Education Teacher.

Private School (nine years of experience) #1: Geez…you really have a way with words. Activist Resume? Sounds great to me. You definitely have my approval. Also, I’m giving your card to curcas, another one of three strikes, my colleagues, so you may be hearing from her shortly. #2: Gotta tell you…I got 2 two cards today in jatropha curcas the mail. Activist Resume? One was from Bethpage, and they told me to papers, resubmit my resume online. Got one from Bellmore-Merrick that said “please be advised that your candidacy will definitely be considered.” Wow!

Sounded positive to me…hope it’s not what they send to everyone who applies. Time will tell!! Middle School Social Worker. Relocating (five years of experience) I got it. It looks great. For Muet? I love the research idea that you came up with for my address. Can we add that to the cover letter? You’re awesome. It looks great. Looks great.

I am very impressed. I love the layout and choice of action verbs…even surprised me (LOL). How are you? Thanks again for creating such a nice resume for activist resume, me. The job hunt is going well. I have a question for you. What is the best way to find a good recruiter?

Also, what’s the best the way to deal with out of state recruiters? I’d appreciate any info you could give me! “I have known Ann Baehr for quite a number of years and jatropha curcas, have always valued her contributions to who am i essay introduction, my book series, Knock ‘Em Dead Resumes and Knock ‘Em Dead Cover Letters. Jatropha Curcas Papers? She is a tenured and credentialed resume writer respected by her professional colleagues.” “We’ve known each other for at least 10 years as colleagues in the resume writing industry. I have the highest respect for the quality of [Ann Baehr’s] work and her professionalism. In fact, I have showcased some of her best resumes in several of the books I’ve written … I look forward to continuing our working relationship for years to strikes papers, come.”

High Quality Custom Essay Writing Service -
Biopolymer production by Bacterial Species using …

Tips for Academic Writing and Other Formal Writing. It is a long list. People have a lot of problems. Some of the research, items sound picky or trivial, even to me. Yet bad grammar, bad style, and poor organization will make it very difficult for you to convey your ideas clearly and professionally, and will limit your academic and professional success. Hbs Essay Word Limit. I strongly recommend that you work to eliminate any of these problems that may apply to your own writing. -- Dr. James A. Bednar.

Rules for formal writing are quite strict, though often unstated. Formal writing is curcas research papers used in activist resume academic and scientific settings whenever you want to convey your ideas to a wide audience, with many possible backgrounds and assumptions. Unlike casual conversation or emails to jatropha curcas friends, formal writing needs to be clear, unambiguous, literal, and well structured. Formal writing is gas essay not just dictated conversation In general, it is inappropriate simply to write as you would speak. In conversation, the jatropha research papers, listener can ask for clarification or elaboration easily, and thus the in intercultural research, speaker can use imprecise language, ramble from topic to topic freely, and so on. Formal writing must instead stand on its own, conveying the author's thesis clearly through words alone. As a result, formal writing requires substantial effort to construct meaningful sentences, paragraphs, and arguments relevant to a well-defined thesis.

The best formal writing will be difficult to jatropha curcas research write but very easy to read. The author's time and effort spent on writing will be repaid with the who am, time and effort saved by the (many) readers. Make your thesis obvious throughout An essay, article, or report should have one main topic (the thesis) that is clearly evident in the introduction and conclusion. Of course, the thesis may itself be a conjunction or a contrast between two items, but it must still be expressible as a single, coherent point. Curcas Research. In a short essay, the main point should usually conclude the introductory paragraph. In a longer essay, the main point generally concludes the introductory section. The reader should never be in any doubt about what your thesis is; whenever you think it might not be absolutely obvious, remind the reader again. When in doubt, use the recipe: introduce, expand/justify, conclude Paragraphs, subsections, sections, chapters, and books all use the same structure: first make the topic clear, then expand upon it, and finally sum up, tying everything back to the topic.

At each level, you need to for muet tell the reader what you will be trying to say (in this paragraph, section, etc.), then you need to cover all the relevant material, clearly relating it to curcas research your stated point, and finally you need to tie the subtopics together so that they do indeed add up to establish the point that you promised. Stay on topic Everything in your document should be related clearly to your main thesis. You can write other papers later for anything else you might want to say. The reason your reader is reading this particular paper of yours is in intercultural research paper that he or she wants to papers know about your main topic, not simply about everything you might want to say (unless for some narcissistic reason everything you might want to say is your clearly stated main topic). Conversely, there is no need to introduction bring up items simply because they relate to your main topic, if you do not have anything to curcas papers say about who am them.

If you do bring something up, say something important about it! Staying on topic does not mean being one sided To avoid being misleading, you will often need to acknowledge some weaknesses in papers your argument or discuss some merits of an three strikes law term opposing argument. Jatropha. It is quite appropriate to discuss such opposing views when they are relevant, i.e., when they relate directly to the main topic of your paper. For instance, if you are reviewing a paper and arguing that it was not written well overall, it is usually a good idea to point out the introduction, few things that were done well, e.g. so that the reader does not get the impression that you just like to complain :-) . Often such opposing observations fit well just after the introduction, providing a background for curcas papers the rest of your arguments that follow. Whenever you do include such material, i.e. Strikes. things that go in the direction opposite to your main thesis, be careful to put it into only a few well-defined places, reorganizing your argument to achieve that when necessary. Jumping back and forth will confuse the reader unnecessarily. In every case, try to make your point as clearly as possible, while at curcas research the same time not overstating it and who am, not pretending that no other valid viewpoints exist. Transitions are difficult but very important Each sentence in your document should follow smoothly from the jatropha research papers, preceding sentence, and each paragraph should follow smoothly from the preceding paragraph. The world is arguably an activist resume unstructured jumble of ideas, but anything that you expect the jatropha curcas research papers, reader to three strikes read from jatropha, start to finish needs to be a linear progression along one single path. Activist Resume. Transition words and phrases are what make it possible for a reader to follow you easily as you explore the various ideas in jatropha curcas research papers your paper. Without good transitions, the reader will end up backtracking repeatedly, which will often cause your point to english be lost or your paper to jatropha curcas be tossed aside altogether.

One clue that your writing needs better transitions is if you find that you can cut and paste paragraphs from one section to another without doing substantial rewriting of how the paragraph begins and ends. Activist Resume. If making such rearrangements is jatropha papers easy, then you have not been linking your paragraphs into a coherent narrative that reads well from start to finish. In practice, making smooth transitions is problems communication paper very difficult. Learning to do it takes a lot of practice at first, and actually making the jatropha curcas research, transitions smooth takes a lot of effort every time you write or revise something. One rule of thumb is that whenever you switch topics, you should try to provide a verbal clue that you are doing so, using transitions like However, . Gas Essay. , As a result, . , For comparison, , etc. If you notice that you have to add these words between most of your sentences, not just the paragraphs, then you are bouncing around too much. In that case you need to reorganize your document to group related thoughts together, switching topics only when necessary. Once the organization is good, all you can do is jatropha curcas papers read and reread what you write, rewording it until each new item follows easily from gas essay, those before it. Write what you mean, mean what you write Speakers use many informal, colloquial phrases in casual conversation, usually intending to jatropha research papers convey meanings other than what the words literally indicate.

For instance, we often speak informally of going the three, extra mile, at the end of the curcas research, day, hard facts, things being crystal clear or pretty convincing, someone sticking to a topic, readers being turned off, something really being the case, etc. Avoid such imprecise writing in formal prose -- whenever possible, the words you write should literally mean exactly what they say. I Essay. If there were no miles involved, do not write of extra ones; if there was no crystal, do not write about its clarity. Among other benefits, avoiding such informal language will ensure that your meaning is obvious even to those who have not learned the currently popular idioms, such as those for whom English is a second language and those who might read your writing years from now or in another part of the world. Formal writing should be clear to as many people as possible, and its meaning should not depend on the whims of your local dialect of English. It is a permanent and public record of your ideas, and should mean precisely what you have written. Avoid redundancy Unfortunately, specifying minimum page requirements encourages redundancy, but please try to avoid that temptation. When two words will do, there is no need to use twenty. Jatropha. Whenever you finish a sentence or paragraph, read over it to i essay see if any words or sentences can be eliminated -- often your point will get much stronger when you do so. Curcas Research Papers. In the academic community, your ability to write concisely is strikes law term papers far more important than your ability to fill up a page with text. Academic courses specify page minimums to ensure that you write an jatropha essay of the appropriate depth, not to test whether you can say the same thing a dozen different ways just to fill up space.

In the three papers, real world, you will see many more page maximum specifications than page minimums. Be professional and diplomatic When writing about another's work, always write as if your subject may read your document. Jatropha Curcas Research Papers. Your essays for a course assignment will probably not be published, but genuine scientific writing will be, and the subject of your paper may very well come across your work eventually. Thus it is crucial to avoid pejorative, insulting, and offensive terms like attempt to, a waste of time, pointless, etc. If some of the essays I have seen were read out loud to the author under discussion, a fistfight would probably result. At the very least, you would have made an hbs essay limit enemy for life, which is rarely a good idea. In any case, your points will be much more convincing if you can disagree professionally and diplomatically, without attacking the author or implying that he or she is an imbecile. And, finally, no one will publish your work if it is just a diatribe and not a sober, reasoned argument. To avoid these sorts of problems, it might be good to jatropha research papers pretend that you are the author under discussion and re-read your essay through his or her eyes. It should be straightforward to figure out which parts would make you defensive or angry, and you can then reword those.

Avoid imperative voice Use imperative voice sparingly in a scientific paper, because it comes across as rude (as do many of the sentences in what you are reading right now!). E.g. do not say Recall that . Three Strikes Law Term. . Of course, an jatropha research occasional imperative in parentheses is not objectionable (e.g. (see Walker 1996 for problems in intercultural paper more details).). A formal document needs to be structured at all levels, whether or not the structure is jatropha curcas research made explicit using section labels or other visible clues. Overall structure The standard format for an effective essay or article is essay for muet to: (1) present a coherent thesis in the introduction, (2) try your hardest to convince the reader of research, your thesis in the body of the introduction, paper, and research papers, (3) restate the thesis in the conclusion so that the reader remains quite sure what your thesis is, and so that the reader can decide whether he or she was convinced. Using any other format for a formal article is almost invariably a bad idea. The introduction and conclusions do not always need to be labeled as such, but they need to be there. Note that an gas essay abstract is no substitute for jatropha an introduction; abstracts act as an independent miniature version of the article, not part of the introduction. Each paragraph is one relevant sub-topic Each paragraph in a document should have one topic that is clearly evident early in the paragraph. Every paragraph should have a clear relationship to the main topic of your document; if not, either the activist resume, paragraph should be eliminated, or the main topic should be revised. Use complete sentences Except in extraordinary circumstances, sentences in the main text must be complete, i.e., they must have a subject and a verb, so that they express an entire thought, not just a fragment or the beginning of a thought.

Note that most -ing words are not verbs. The light turning green is jatropha curcas just a fragment, i.e., a start to a sentence or a part of one. To be a sentence that you could use on its own followed by a period, it would have to be The light turned green, which has both a subject and a verb. Put appropriate punctuation between sentences. Two complete sentences can be divided with a period, question mark, or exclamation point, or they can be weakly connected as clauses with a semicolon. However, they can never be connected with a comma in i essay introduction formal writing! To see if your writing has this problem, consider each of your commas in papers turn. If you could replace the gas essay, comma with a period, leaving two complete, meaningful sentences, then that comma is an research error -- a comma can never be used like that! Instead, replace the gas essay, comma with a semicolon, in case you have two sentences that need to be linked in some generic way, or make the linkage explicit with a conjunction, or simply use a period, to leave two complete and independent sentences. Section titles Section titles for an article should say exactly and succinctly what the reader will get out of that section.

In most relatively short documents, using a standard set of jatropha curcas research papers, section titles is best so that people can scan through your document quickly. Section standards vary in different fields, but a common set is: Introduction, Background, Methods (for an experimental paper) or Architecture (for a modeling paper), Discussion, Future Work (often merged with Discussion), and Conclusion. If you do not use the in intercultural research, standard titles, e.g. if you have labeled lower-level subsections, you should be quite explicit about what is in that section. Research. Such labels should make sense to someone who has not yet read that section, and make it clear why they should read it. For instance, a section about activist resume adding a second eye to papers a simulation of single-eye vision could truthfully be called Multiple eyes, but that title is meaningless to someone scanning the document. Instead, it should be something like Extending the model to explain stereo vision whose meaning will be clear to in intercultural communication the type of person likely to jatropha curcas research papers be reading the paper. Everything important goes in your introduction and hbs essay limit, conclusion Everyone who looks at your paper will at least skim the introduction and conclusion, and those who read it in jatropha curcas papers depth will remember those two sections the best. Essay For Muet. So make sure that your most important points are quite prominent and unmissable in those sections. Say it, never just say that you will say it In the jatropha curcas research papers, introduction, conclusion, and hbs essay word limit, abstract (if any), do not merely describe what you are going to say or have said; actually say it!

For instance, do not just state that I will discuss and jatropha research papers, evaluate this paper if you will later argue that (for example) it is not convincing. Instead state that the essay, paper is unconvincing, and (in brief) why you believe that to curcas research papers be the case. Then you can elaborate on hbs essay limit, that point in subsequent paragraphs. Subsections If you have sections 1, 1.1, and curcas papers, 1.2, there must be introductory material between 1 and 1.1 that explains briefly what is in the subsections, mentioned in the order of the subsections. That is, 1.1 should never follow just after 1 without some intervening text.

If you have 1.1, there must always be a 1.2; otherwise 1 and in intercultural paper, 1.1 should be merged. Each 1.x subsection should end with a concluding statement of what has been established in that subsection, wrapping things up before moving on curcas papers, to the next subsection. Figure captions Different communities have different expectations on what to put into figure captions. Some journals, like Science , have very long captions, which are meant to english essay for muet be readable independently of the main article. Papers. That way, readers can skim articles and word limit, only look at interesting figures, before deciding whether to read the whole article. In such cases, you must ensure that all of the main points of the figure are also mentioned in the text of the article, so that someone reading the article straight through will not miss them. Other journals and other publications like books, theses, and proposals tend to jatropha have very little in the caption, with the figures being understandable only when reading the main text. Even in such cases, I myself prefer to put all the graphical details like the dotted line represents in the caption, plus enough context so that the import of the figure is clear. You are welcome to have your own preferences, but you should be aware of what you are trying to achieve, i.e. whether you want the caption to be readable on its own. Try hard to word avoid ambiguous references Conversation is replete with ambiguous words like this, these, his, it, they, etc. These words have no meaning in themselves, but in curcas research papers conversation the meaning is usually clear from the who am introduction, context.

In written text, however, the intended meaning is quite often not evident to research the reader, because there are e.g. Gas Essay. many possible interpretations of it and this. It is a good idea to jatropha papers read over anything you write, searching for this sort of word. For each instance, first ask yourself To what specific item does this term refer?. For such a reference to for muet make sense, the object, person, or concept must have been explicitly mentioned just prior to your reference. Often you will find that it or they refers to something vague that was not even discussed explicitly in your paper, in which case you should reword your text entirely.

Even if the item to which you refer is explicitly mentioned in jatropha your paper, ask yourself whether there is any chance that the problems in intercultural research, reader might not know to jatropha research papers which of several items you might be referring. E.g. for hbs essay word limit the word he, were there two or three people being discussed? If so then state the jatropha papers, actual name of each; he would be ambiguous. Often an ambiguous this or these can be disambiguated by adding a noun that specifies precisely the type of english for muet, object or concept to research papers which you are referring. For instance, this argument or this paper is who am i essay less confusing than simply this. Jatropha Curcas Papers. That is, do not use this followed directly by a verb phrase, but you can use this before a noun phrase, as in this sentence is a good example of the gas essay, use of the word 'this'.

Watch out for homonyms Spell checkers are wonderful, but they are absolutely useless for detecting misused homonyms or near-homonyms, i.e., actual words whose meaning is confused with other actual words. As a result, homonyms are probably the most common spelling errors in word-processed text. Even if you are lazy and let the spell checker fix all of your other words, make certain that you know the curcas, differences between words like: If you do not know the difference, you must simply avoid using any of these words. Yet because the spell checker takes care of i essay introduction, all the jatropha curcas, other words you may misspell, learning to who am i essay introduction use these few words correctly is surely not much of a burden, and is crucial for jatropha papers convincing your readers that you are competent and trustworthy. Avoid comprise Apparently the who am i essay, word comprise has now been used incorrectly so many times to mean compose that this usage is now becoming acceptable. But it is much safer simply to avoid comprise altogether, as anyone who does know what it started out meaning will be annoyed when you use it to mean compose. But and however are not interchangeable The words but and however have similar meanings, but they are not interchangeable. If you take a grammatically correct sentence containing but and replace it with however, or vice versa, the result will almost always be incorrect, mainly because of comma punctuation. I like oranges, but I do not like tangerines. I like oranges.

However, I do not like tangerines. I like oranges; however, I do not like tangerines. I, however, do not like grapefruits. I like oranges however they have been prepared. If you exchange any of jatropha, these buts and howevers, then the sentences would become incorrect, and in some cases meaningless. A point is a single item The word point can only be used for a single, atomic item. Three Strikes Law Term. Thus it is jatropha curcas research papers not appropriate to discuss a sub-point, part of a point, the first half of a point, etc. Instead use topic or section, etc. A research There is problems in intercultural communication research paper no noun phrase a research in English.

Use a study or just research, never a research. Similarly, there is no separate plural form of papers, research; researches is an English verb, not a noun. Avoid capitalization When in doubt, use lower case. Capitalization is gas essay appropriate only for specific, named, individual items or people. For example, capitalize school subjects only when you are referring to a specific course at a specific school: math is a general subject, but Math 301 is a particular course. Similarly: Department of Computer Sciences vs. a computer science department, the research, president vs. President Bush.

When in doubt, use lower case. Avoid contractions Contractions are appropriate only for conversational use and for informal writing, never for technical or formal writing. Hyphenate phrases only when otherwise ambiguous In English phrases (groups of several words forming a unit), hyphens are used to group pairs of words when the meaning might otherwise be ambiguous. That is, they act like the problems research, parentheses in curcas a mathematical expression. They should normally otherwise be avoided unless they are part of a single word (or the who am i essay, dictionary explicitly requires them), i.e., it is a mistake to use a hyphen where the meaning was already clear and curcas research papers, unambiguous. For instance, long adjective phrases preceding a noun sometimes include another noun temporarily being used as an adjective. Such phrases can often be parsed several different ways with different meanings. For example, the phrase English language learners as written means language learners from England, because, by default, language modifies learners, and three strikes law term papers, English modifies language learners. But the phrase that was intended was probably English-language learners, i.e. learners of the English language, and using the jatropha curcas papers, hyphen helps make that grouping clear.

Note that there would never be a hyphen if the same phrase were used after the noun it modifies, because in that case there would be absolutely no chance of research paper, ambiguity: a learner of the English language ( NEVER a learner of the English-language; the hyphen effectively turns the noun phrase English language into jatropha curcas research papers, an adjective, and a prepositional phrase starting with of the must be completed with a noun, not an adjective). Note that hyphens are used only in i essay adjective phrases; they are not needed after an adverb (and are therefore incorrect). An adverb explicitly modifies the adjective immediately following it, never a noun. Papers. For instance, a quickly dropping stock cannot possibly be mistaken for in intercultural a quickly dropping-stock, because adverbs like quickly cannot modify a noun phrase like dropping stock, and so quickly clearly must modify dropping. In general, there should never be a hyphen after an adverb ending in ly, though hyphens are sometimes necessary after some non-adverbial ly words like early (as in the correct examples an early-rising rooster or an early-rising English-language learner). Curcas Papers. You may want to search through your finished document for three law term papers ly-; nearly all examples of those three characters in curcas papers a row will be mistakes. In some very complicated phrases, two levels of grouping can be achieved using an activist resume en dash, i.e. a slightly longer dash than a hyphen. Curcas Papers. For instance, a language-learning--associated problem would be a problem associated with language learning; the introduction, hyphen groups language and learning, while the en-dash -- connects language learning with associated. Without hyphens or without the en-dash, the jatropha curcas papers, phrase would be quite difficult to read.

But in such cases it is often clearer just to activist resume reword the curcas papers, sentence to activist resume avoid the curcas papers, ambiguity, as in a problem associated with language learning. In cases where the word grouping is quite obvious because the word limit, pair of words are so often used together, the hyphen can be omitted even when it would strictly be required to avoid ambiguity. Research Papers. For instance chocolate chip cookies is introduction unlikely to be misread as chocolate chip-cookies, despite that being the literal interpretation, and so the research, hyphen can usually be omitted from chocolate-chip cookies. In general, you should hyphenate a phrase when that particular sentence would otherwise be ambiguous. In any other case, even a nearby sentence containing the same phrase but e.g. after the noun it modifies, you should leave out the hyphen. I.e., the hyphen is not a property of the phrase, but of how you are using the phrase in i essay introduction the sentence. American vs. Curcas Research. British English I myself am American by birth, despite lecturing in a British university, and english essay, I use American spellings by default (e.g. organization, not organisation). Authors are generally free to use whichever spelling they prefer, although publishers will often change the spellings to make e.g. all the papers in a certain edited volume use the same conventions. Thus please do not hesitate to use whichever one of the (correct) spellings you are more comfortable with, as long as you keep it consistent throughout the document. Formatting and grammar rules When in doubt about grammar or page format, researchers in jatropha curcas psychology and computer science generally follow the APA style guide; biological fields use similar standards.

Unfortunately, you do have to pay for the APA guide, though it is now available in a less-expensive electronic edition. Pay attention to how your document looks Use readable, clear fonts and reasonable margins, following the typical format used for similar documents. If your word processor cannot make the spacing regular between words (e.g. Three Law Term. most versions of Microsoft Word), turn off right justification. Curcas Papers. Poor spacing makes the page look jumbled and seem incoherent, even if the essay, writing is not. Nearly all formal writing should simply be stapled --- anything else looks unprofessional. For instance, using a fancy cover and binding for a short paper or report is distracting and jatropha, makes it difficult to photocopy the who am i essay introduction, paper; such binding is jatropha curcas papers necessary only for long papers that a staple would have trouble keeping together. At the opposite three strikes law term papers extreme, it should be obvious that folding one corner is not an acceptable substitute for a staple. Authors are authors, not writers The people who perform a scientific study are called authors, never writers, even though the jatropha research papers, results are presented in a written paper. Word. Scientific authorship includes much more than the actual writing, and some authors may well not have written any word in the paper.

Use last names Never refer to the authors by their first names, as if they were your friends. They are not, and even if they were, it would be inappropriate to research papers draw attention to that circumstance. Except in unusual cases to avoid ambiguity or to discuss specific people (e.g. the original founders of in intercultural communication research, a field of research), first names are not even mentioned in the body of a scientific text; the jatropha curcas research papers, last names are sufficient. Author names are keys -- spell them properly In academic writing, an author's last name is like the key in a database lookup -- if the name is misspelled (e.g. Limit. Davis for research Davies), your reader will not be able to locate works by that author in the library or online. Moreover, it is extraordinarily impolite to introduction misspell someone's name when you are discussing them; doing so shows that you have not paid much attention to them or their work.

So you should make a special effort to research papers spell author names correctly, double and triple checking them against the original source, and ensuring that you spell them the same way each time. Use appropriate pronouns Use appropriate pronouns when referring to the authors. If there are multiple authors, use they or the authors or the authors' last names, not he or the author. If there is only one author and you can determine the gender with great confidence, you may use he or she; otherwise use the author or the author's last name. Referring to other texts Use double quotes around the title of an article when you refer to it in gas essay the text. Jatropha Curcas Papers. Italics are reserved for books or other works of similar length. Avoid underlining altogether --- underlining is just a way of indicating that handwritten or typewritten text should be typeset in italics, and gas essay, is thus inappropriate when italics are available (as they are on any modern word processor). Be very precise when discussing an author discussing another author For better or worse, academic writing often devolves into discussions of what one author said about another author. Jatropha Papers. If commenting on such controversies, you should be extremely careful about using ambiguous terms like his, the author, etc. Very often your reader will have no idea which of the various authors you are referring to, even though it may be clear to you. When in doubt, use the actual last names instead, even if they might sound repetitive.

Avoid footnotes Footnotes should be used quite sparingly, and should never be used as a way to word avoid the jatropha curcas papers, hard work of problems in intercultural communication paper, making your text flow into jatropha research, a coherent narrative. Only when something genuinely cannot be made to word fit into the main flow of the text, yet is jatropha research papers somehow still so important that it must be mentioned, does it go into a footnote. Avoid direct quotes In scientific (as opposed to problems communication research literary or historical) writing, direct quotes should be used only jatropha curcas papers when the precise wording of the word, original sentences is important, e.g. if the work is so groundbreaking that the words themselves have driven research in jatropha curcas research this field. Gas Essay. In nearly every other case, paraphrasing is more appropriate, because it lets you formulate the idea in the terms suitable for your particular paper, focusing on the underlying issue rather than the way one author expressed it. Be careful with arguments about grammar If you are going to criticize the grammar or spelling of an papers author in english essay writing, you should be extraordinarily careful to verify that you are correct. Reading a long rant from an American about how a person of British upbringing has supposedly misspelled words like utilisation, or vice versa, can be quite painful. There is no need to mention explicitly reading the paper A lot of students use phrases like while reading this paper, I . and jatropha curcas research papers, In this paper the authors . . Try to avoid this redundancy. If you use the hbs essay, word author you need not also use paper, and vice versa. Similarly, it is clear that whatever you discovered about the jatropha papers, paper, you discovered while reading the law term papers, paper; we do not need to be reminded of this. Academic writing is jatropha curcas papers always about papers and authors, and thus those topics should only be discussed when they are relevant.

Discussing existing work Whenever you bring up an activist resume existing piece of jatropha, research, whether it is your own or someone else's, there is a standard way of doing it properly. First you say what the research showed, then you say what its limitations are, and then you say how your own work is going to essay for muet overcome those limitations. I.e., say what has been done, what has not been done, and how you are going to do some of what has not been done. If you are doing a literature review rather than an original research paper, you just describe what you think should be done, rather than what you plan to jatropha research do. Unless you want to make an enemy, you should always mention something positive about existing work before exploring the limitations, and you should always assume that the person you are discussing will read what you wrote. Of course, sometimes there is a good reason to make an enemy, e.g. to activist resume draw attention to yourself by attacking someone famous, but you should be sure to choose your enemies wisely. Discussing proposed work In a research proposal, it is never acceptable to jatropha curcas announce only that you are planning to study topic X. In the context of law term, research, studying is a vague and jatropha research papers, unbounded task, with no criterion for success and no way to tell if you are getting anywhere. Studying is something you do in a course, where someone can tell you what to focus on and can test you to see if you got the right answer; research is not like that.

In research, you need to spell out the specific questions you are going to word limit try to answer, the jatropha research papers, specific phenomena that need explanations, and so on -- it's up to you to activist resume define the question and the methods, and research, until you've done so, it's not research, just idle speculation. Discussion/future work In the hbs essay limit, discussion sections of a research paper, be sure to research discuss all topics that the audience expected to see in the paper, even if you yourself do not believe them to be relevant. Law Term. The reader is more likely to assume that you have been sloppy about your literature review than to assume you knew about the work but believed it not to be relevant. Page restrictions can help here --- they provide a good excuse for omitting topics that you do not believe to be relevant. In a longer article or thesis without page limits you have no choice but to address the issue and explicitly state why the topic is jatropha curcas not relevant despite the common belief that it is. Bibliographies Students often seem to activist resume think that bibliographies are mysterious, tricky things with rules far too complex to understand or remember. Although there is a vast array of different bibliographic formats, the underlying principles are actually not complicated at jatropha curcas papers all. Simply put, all bibliographies must have a certain basic minimum standard of information in order to fulfill their function of problems, allowing people to locate the specific item of jatropha curcas papers, reference material you cite.

In particular, every bibliography entry needs an author, date, and gas essay, title, every journal article absolutely must have a volume and page numbers, and every conference paper must have the title of the conference proceedings, the page numbers, and some indication of who published it. Without having every bit of jatropha curcas papers, this basic information, there is no way to be sure that readers can find the three strikes papers, one specific article that you are discussing. Conversely, you should not include anything not necessary or useful for locating the article, such as the cost of research papers, reprints. As long as the correct information is included, there are many acceptable bibliography formats, though note that in hbs essay word limit all cases each entry ends in a period. Citations The bibliography or reference list in an academic paper must consist of precisely those sources that you cite in the text, without any extra sources and without omitting any. Each citation must provide enough information for the reader to find the correct source in the bibliography; beyond that, any number of citation formats will do unless there is jatropha research papers some specific standard you are told to follow. One common approach is to use author-date citations like (Smith, Wu, and problems in intercultural research paper, Tong 2008), but other approaches such as numbering the bibliography entries and then using bracketed or superscript numbers are also fine. If using numeric citations with brackets, note that there must always be a space before the first bracket, as in . Curcas Papers. known [1], ( not . known[1]). If using author-date citations, you must remember that any item in parentheses does not exist , as far as the grammar of the sentence is concerned, and thus it cannot be used as part of the limit, sentence.

Thus the rule is simply to put the parentheses around the part that would be acceptable to omit when reading aloud, as in Carlin (1972) showed that. or . Jatropha Curcas Papers. as seen in rats (Carlin 1972). ( not (Carlin 1972) showed that. and not . Three Law Term Papers. as seen in rats Carlin (1972).). It is usually best to have only jatropha a single level of parentheses, because multiple parentheses start to distract from the main text. Thus I would prefer has been established (but for a counterexample see Johnson, 1905) to has been established (but for limit a counterexample see Johnson (1905)). I and we Writing standards disagree about whether to use I and we (and their various forms) in academic work. Some argue that those personal pronouns distract from what should be objective and scientifically valid without recourse to any particular speaker, or even that they just do not sound scientific. Curcas Research. Others argue that omitting I and english essay for muet, we results in awkward, passive sentences rather than direct We did X sentences. Personally, I believe that academic writing should use personal pronouns whenever what is being reported was an jatropha arbitrary and specific choice made by a human being, or for opinions or personal judgment, precisely because these pronouns emphasize that a human was involved in the work.

When reporting universal scientific facts or observations, I would not use personal pronouns, because any reasonable observer would have reported similar results and thus there is no need to emphasize the role of the authors. Problems Communication Research. Thus, personally, I believe that I and we have their place in jatropha curcas research papers academic writing, i.e., to emphasize the human element where appropriate; in other circumstances I would discourage their use. Please note that I happen to activist resume disagree with a few of the rules commonly accepted for English text, and in the text on this page I happily use my own rules instead. You might wish to follow the jatropha research papers, accepted usage in such cases, though I would much rather everyone used my own much better rules as listed below. If you do agree to join my one-man campaign to hbs essay word limit fix the English language, I cannot accept any responsibility for points deducted by curcas research, less enlightened folks. :-) Punctuation after quotations In American English (and in some cases for British English), punctuation following a bit of quoted text is i essay traditionally placed inside the quotation. However, I consider that rule an egregious violation of the whole notion of quotation, i.e. an obvious bug in jatropha research the English language. For example, if I am quoting someone who said that life is hard, I always put the comma outside the quotation mark because they themselves did not necessarily have a pause when they said it; in fact, they probably had a full stop (which would be written as a period).

Accepted American usage is to write life is hard, but the computer programmer in me just cannot be convinced to make such an obvious semantic error. Spaces around dashes An em-dash is a long dash, longer than an en-dash and a hyphen. The traditional formatting for an em-dash does not use any spaces, as in life is hard---then you die. However, I myself much prefer to put a space before and after the dash. Without the spaces the gas essay, dash appears to be connecting two words like hard---then, which makes no grammatical sense. Grammatically, the function of the dash is to jatropha curcas separate and strikes law term papers, connect phrases or clauses, not words, and I prefer to jatropha curcas papers make that visually clear by putting spaces around the dash. Again, in my opinion the accepted usage is a bug in the language. Dangling prepositions Officially, it is an error to word limit end a sentence with a preposition, as in jatropha research papers they arrived at activist resume the place they were heading to. Jatropha. However, in practice it is often very difficult and activist resume, awkward to reword sentences to avoid dangling prepositions.

Thus I consider this rule to jatropha curcas papers be optional at word best. Serial commas In Britain and some other less-enlightened countries, the comma is often omitted before an 'and' in a list. For instance, they will write of jatropha research papers, ham, chips and eggs, rather than ham, chips, and problems communication, eggs. I consider this an appalling, confusing construction, because it meaninglessly groups the last two items in jatropha papers the list together. Lists are generally meant to be collections of equals, so there should be just as many separators between chips and eggs as between ham and chips. Limit. In many cases, omitting the serial comma is jatropha curcas research ambiguous. Problems In Intercultural. Moreover, in the very rare case where adding the comma is ambiguous, the jatropha curcas research papers, sentence should be rewritten anyway. Oxford University Press, at least, agrees with me; see the problems in intercultural communication research, Wikipedia serial comma entry. Again, this insistence on using appropriate syntax is probably driven by the computer programmer in curcas me, but I think all right-thinking people should be offended whenever a serial comma is omitted. Commas after i.e. and e.g. Activist Resume. Many grammar books state that a comma is always required after i.e. and e.g. used in a sentence, as in sentences often contain spelling errors, i.e., words spelled incorrectly.

The inspiration for this rule is jatropha research that such abbreviations should be mentally expanded to the English translation of the Latin phrase for which they stand (i.e. translating to that is, and problems communication paper, e.g. Jatropha Curcas Research. translating to for example, which in gas essay itself is an jatropha curcas important distinction to know). However, these terms come up very often in formal writing, and in many cases I consider it inappropriate to add symbolic pauses (i.e. commas) around them. Such pauses break up the flow of the sentence, and modern readers treat the abbreviations just as they would any other word, without internally translating them to Latin phrases and then English phrases. Thus in gas essay many cases I prefer to omit the comma after the abbreviation, and jatropha curcas papers, sometimes also the one before it. Some people, even more pedantic than I, disagree. This document is in the public domain. You are free to copy it, redistribute it, modify it, or use it for any other non-fraudulent purpose.

If redistributing a complete copy or a lengthy excerpt, please (1) retain this notice, (2) clearly mark the original author, and (3) clearly mark any changes that you make as your own and not those of the original author.

Write my essay -
Genetic Diversity in Jatropha curcas …

1 - 24 of 30 ads for resume makers in Western Australia. $29+ Per Hour Immediate start South of the River location The Client: Flexi Staff Pty Ltd is an Australian owned company, and specialise in all aspects of jatropha curcas research papers recruitment and labour hire. Problems In Intercultural Communication Paper. Due to our client#x27;s continuous growth and success, we have an immediate requirement for Trade Qualified Cabinetmakers. The Position: Starting in approximately two weeks, we require two Trade Qualified Cabinetmakers to cut. sushi roll maker/ kitchenhand. Good day! We are currently looking for an individual with passion of the art of sushi making to join our team.

Your duty are not limited to just making sushi rolls but also to jatropha research, a certain degree of some kitchen hand work. Problems Communication Research Paper. This is an hourly wage part time position with an approximately 12 to 20 hours total, spanning over 2 to 4 days weekly. Papers. More work hours may be given depending on hbs essay limit business needs and jatropha research papers, your visa eligibility as well as your availability. Our store is activist resume, located in. Jatropha Curcas Papers. Chef/Cook/Pizza Maker/Pizza Chef/Apprentice. Problems Communication. Perfect Pizza kwinana looking for pizza maker / pizza chef.

This job is jatropha curcas research papers, casual but can lead to full time job if u are hard working,reliable and if u can manage in who am i essay introduction, a busy environment. you will get minimum 20 hours a week and must available weekends. Full training will be provided. This is for kwinana store but if u happy to travel to mandurah store will be plus. pls email ur resume to P. $29+ Per Hour Immediate start South of the River location The Client: Flexi Staff Pty Ltd is an Australian owned company, and specialise in all aspects of recruitment and labour hire. Curcas Research. Due to our client#x27;s continuous growth and success, we have an immediate requirement for Trade Qualified Cabinetmakers. The Position: Starting in approximately two weeks, we require two Trade Qualified Cabinetmakers to cut. $29+ Per Hour Immediate start South of the gas essay, River location The Client: Flexi Staff Pty Ltd is an Australian owned company, and specialise in all aspects of curcas research papers recruitment and labour hire. Due to our client#x27;s continuous growth and success, we have an immediate requirement for Trade Qualified Cabinetmakers.

The Position: Starting in approximately two weeks, we require two Trade Qualified Cabinetmakers to activist resume, cut. Full Time Cabinet Maker Bayswater. Seeking 2 qualified reliable trades persons for a busy cabinet shop in bayswater. Specialising in Kitchen/Shop Office fitouts. Research. Must have a min of 8 years trade knowledge. Hbs Essay. Experience with cabinet vision a plus. Above award rates. Forward resume to email. Pizza maker wanted for pizza shop in curcas papers, Gosnells. 3-4 nights per week, mostly weekends.

Own car is communication research, essential. Jatropha Curcas Research. Send you resume including residential address to. Cook, Pizza Chef/Pizza Maker Apprentice and hbs essay, Waiter/Barista. Amici Miei - Non Solo Pizza is looking to jatropha curcas papers, expand its Team. With immediate start we search: 1 Pizza Maker Apprentice (Australian Permanent Residency essential) 1 Waiter/Barista 1 Chef/Cook (traditional italian cuisine background) 1 Pizza Chef/ Pizza Chef Assistant with experience in - stretching pizza dough by hand - working with (and maintaining) wood fire pizza oven - dealing with customers - prepa. Nursery Hands - Part Time Permanent. Benara Nurseries is Australian family owned and who am i essay, operated since 1963.

We are currently seeking general nursery hands for permanent part time positions. The duties include weeding, staking, transplanting, and all other general nursery duties. Curcas Research. Training is provided so experience is english for muet, not essential. A reasonable level of fitness is required as most work is of a manual nature. Duties are out of doors so you will be required to work in curcas papers, all weathe. I Essay. Trades Labouring Pool. Register NOW to go onto curcas research papers, our database for gas essay, upcoming Trades Labouring positions. All of research our positions are based in Albany, Western Australia (400kms south of Perth) We are seeking candidates with experience in the following: Labourer Carpenter Concreting Electricians Boiler Maker / Welder Plant Operating Truck Driving Sheet Metal Stores Transport li.

2 Pizza Makers + Dough Roller Wanted! Trigg Pizza are looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join the existing team at our Stirling store (NOR). For Muet. We are seeking to fill 2 x pizza maker and 1 x dough roller positions for immediate start. Weekend availability (including Friday evenings) is essential. Shifts typically start from 4.30pm onwards.

Applicants must be available between 15 December 2017 - 31 January 2018. Otherwise, will not be considered. Applicants must have a competent grasp of s. Farm Housekeeper + light farm duties. A family run cropping livestock farm 320 kms East of Perth are looking for one person to jatropha research, start work end of September through to mid January. This work will qualify for a 2nd year visa. Duties include, but not limited to: General cleaning housekeeping Watering plants gardens Feeding watering animals Cook dinner at activist resume, night for 2 workmen Help with sheepwork when needed (no experience necessary) Help moving vehicles around farm during harvest Othe. Auto sparky / cabinet maker / carpenter / joiner. Jatropha Curcas. WE ARE HIRING! Auto sparky / cabinet maker / carpenter We are currently seeking a qualified Auto Electrician to join our growing business. The role will involve the installation of Dual battery systems, LED lighting, Switch panels, and hbs essay, general Auto electrical accessories.

You will also be required to jatropha papers, help with day to day tasks of building our drawer systems so any carpentry skills will be an advantage. To be considered you must be: - Trade Qualified as an english essay for muet Auto Electrician - Have a WA Driver. STUDENT LOOKING FOR A PART TIME JOB IN RETAIL. CASH IN HAND. Hello, i am a 20 years old student looking for part time job. Have some experiences in retail and food services. ( Sale assistant, Cashier, Baker, Cleaner, Dishwasher, Coffees and drinks maker, cook.) HARD WORKING, RESPONSIBILITY, HONEST, ADAPTABILITY, EAGER TO LEARN. Flexible time except weekend. Prefer working in Joondalup, Morley, Mirrabooka or CBD Happy to provide resume if needed. Please feel free to email, text or call me at anytime. Curcas Papers. / pizza maker/ pizza chef. Essay For Muet. Perfect pizza (halls head and kwinana ) looking for casual pizza maker / pizza chef. This job is casual but if u are good and hard working and reliable can lead to full time job in future. Papers. minimum u will get 20 hours a week.

Must available weekends,training will be provided. This position is for halls head store but if u can work in kwinana store will be plus. Three Law Term Papers. For more details pls send your resume to. Pizza Maker Wanted. We are seeking a part time pizza maker to jatropha research papers, join our team. Previous experience working in a commercial kitchen is word, preferred but not essential.Your initial hours will be Saturday and curcas research papers, Sunday 3pm until 8pm. Full training provided.

You primary duties will include: - Food preparation - Pizza making - Maintaining a clean and hygienic workplace Please send you resume through to to be considered. Gas Essay. Cabinet maker draftsman. Research Papers. We are looking for gas essay, a cabinet maker with microvellum experience or drafting experience. Must have cabinetmaking experience in jatropha curcas, the commercial industry and be willing to learn. You will be drafting and also in the factory when needed Please send resumes to. Dear Sir, I#x27;m a freelancer, looking for a job. Dear Sir, I#x27;m a freelancer, looking for who am, a job Industrial design engineer with 5 years experiences from 2010 *Product Design, Mechanical Design *Technical Drawing, CAD Drawing *3D Model, Model Maker *3D Visualiser *Graphic Design, Clothing Patternmaker, Photo composite Retouch Certified Professional *Auto Cad Certified Professional Autocad *3dsMax Certified Professional 3ds max *SolidWorks Certified Prof. Contract Installer - Kitchen Cabinets Stone (pref) ex Armadale. Experienced installer / cabinet maker required for ongoing site work installing cabinetry engineered stone kitchen benchtops, bathroom vanity tops, bar tops and alfresco area benchtops, into new homes.

You will be responsible for: * Delivery of cabinets and stone to site – Delivery can be arranged but it#x27;s not our preferred method. * Installation * Job completion quality report Reliability and consistent work quality are the curcas research, key. We utilise. Mechanical Engineer / Steelworker is looking for a job. Hello, I#x27;m a german working holiday maker with experiences in: - designing mechanical parts for machines with the CAD software ,,SolidWorks`` - drafting of designed parts for the workshop - assembling - welding (TIG/MIG) - grinding - good meckanical skills I have a graduate in Bachelor of Engineering and did an apprenticeship as a construction mechanic. Activist Resume. I possess a White Card.

If you need more information please let me know, otherwise I will send you my res. Jatropha Curcas. Italian restaurant in spearwood looking for professional pizza maker. For busy place. You must have good skills to have this position. The oven is wood fired soo better if some one with similar experience. If you think you are the right person. Send you resume to Or contact through phone ( mani ). Looking forward for right candidate.

No time waster plz. English Essay. Qualified Cabinet Makers required. Qualified cabinet makers required for busy Local Broome cabinet shop. Please send resumes through to Full time positions available to the right candidates. Trade Assistant / Marine Trimmer (apprenticeship possible) K1 Sails is jatropha curcas papers, recruiting a trade assistant with a possible opportunity to do an apprenticeship in Industrial Textile Fabrications. If you are a qualified Marine Trimmer, Upholsterer, Sail Maker please feel free to in intercultural communication, apply as we are also consider employing a fully qualified worker. As a diverse workplace we are offering all aspects of industrialtextile fabrication including marine trimming, shade sails and jatropha research papers, sailboat sailrepairs. Essay For Muet. We are looking for another person to to work as part of t. Door to jatropha, door appointment making. We are looking for door to research, door appointments makers to join the team. Job role Average earnings $900 to $3,000 per week. (Door to door) experience valued highly!

Bonuses this year: Tickets for every big festival! 6 iPads! Glam night stays in research, 5 star hotels! Flights to essay for muet, Bali!! HUGE parties for papers, hitting team targets Boat cruises Dinners out who am, Vouchers etc etc. • Great team, VERY s. Barista Required for curcas papers, Quality Cafe on english essay Rottnest Island. Hi I am seeking a barista for curcas papers, my cafe/restaurant/art gallery on Rottnest Island.

The coffee machine is at law term papers, the front of the cafe and the barista is curcas research, often the first point of contact for our customers so you must have excellent presentation and customer service skills. You must also not be too proud to do other tasks (eg take orders, make other drinks, run food, clear tables etc) if we are quiet. At peak times we do around 6kg of coffee per who am i essay morning so you mu.

Essay Writing Service -
Biopolymer production by Bacterial Species using …

Free Information Technology essays. Internet telephony or Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is a product that is quickly changing the curcas research papers telecom industry and how people communicate. With the rise of gas essay VoIP services means nothing less than the death of the jatropha curcas papers traditional telephone business. VoIP is an activist resume, emerging technology that utilizes the Internet infrastructure to make phone calls as opposed to jatropha curcas papers, the traditional public switched telephone network (PSTN) that has been in place for more than a century. Activist Resume? With VoIP there is the ability to make free phone calls over jatropha curcas research, the high-speed Internet connection which undermines the existing price model for problems communication paper telephony. Since VoIP functions like a traditional telephone system but travels through a broadband Internet connection, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has questioned how to classify VoIP. Should it be classified as an information service or a telecommunication service? If VoIP is classified as an information service then it would generally be free from jatropha curcas research papers, FCC regulation under the Telecommunications Act of 1996.

On the other hand if VoIP is classified as a telecommunication service then it would be subject to a comprehensive regulatory regime and common carrier obligations. As we know with any new technology, there will be legal and regulatory impact. VoIP will challenge the current regulatory framework and rules. Facing this new technology, the United States must determine what regulatory framework should apply to the regulation and administration of VoIP. In the law term papers United States telecommunications is highly regulated industry but currently the Internet remains largely unregulated.

This research paper has four main objectives. Part one will discuss the regulatory issue and the classification of curcas research papers VoIP as either a ‘telecommunications service’ or an ‘information service.’ Part two will address how the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) classifies VoIP services. Law Term Papers? Part three will address the benefits and risks of VoIP service to businesses. Part four will discuss the growing issue of network neutrality and its necessity. The last section of my paper will be the conclusion that addresses the open debate on jatropha papers whether VoIP services should be regulated. PART I: REGULATION ISSUES. This section of my research paper will discuss the word limit regulation issues between Public Switched Telephone Network (PTSN) and VoIP. Jatropha Papers? Let’s get started by talking about who am, some of the public safety issues that concern state regulators. The first public safety issue is around access to curcas research, emergency services such as 911. What is important to in intercultural communication research paper, note here is jatropha research papers, that the technology consumer’s use should not matter. But what does matters is that consumers have access to emergency services.

When using a traditional PSTN line, people in three papers trouble dial 911 on their phone and research papers, the police department can quickly determine their location. Introduction? However, when using VoIP service a user can make a call from anywhere around the world but the call will originate from the user’s home phone number. The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) requires that providers of ‘interconnected’ VoIP services that use the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) meet Enhanced 911 (E911) obligations. The FCC imposed many requirements. The first requirement is that all interconnected VoIP providers must provide 911 services as a standard. The second requirement is that the VoIP provider must obtain from the customers the location at which the service will be used. The third requirement is that interconnected VoIP providers must be able to transmit all 911 calls.

The fourth requirement is for jatropha papers interconnected VoIP providers to clearly articulate to their customers the possible limitations of their 911 service and receive acknowledgement from them. The last requirement involves the Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP). PSAP will be used when emergency service providers are not capable of receiving or processing the english location information of the call received. However, there are still differences between VoIP E911 and traditional telephone 911 service in that they work differently. Jatropha? The second public safety issue relates to wiretapping access for law enforcement. The telephone system plays a critical role in english essay law enforcement. Jatropha Research Papers? FBI officials can easily tap into PSTN circuits but have difficulty with intercepting circuits used in VoIP. FBI supports its beliefs that VoIP service providers must allow wiretapping under the gas essay Communications Assistance for jatropha research papers Law Enforcement Act (CALEA). According to the FCC website, ‘CALEA requires a “telecommunications carrier,” as defined by the Act, to ensure that equipment, facilities, or services that allow a customer or subscriber to “originate, terminate, or direct communications,” enable law enforcement officials to conduct electronic surveillance pursuant to activist resume, court order or other lawful authorization. Jatropha Curcas Research? CALEA was intended to preserve the ability of law enforcement agencies to conduct electronic surveillance by requiring that telecommunications carriers and manufacturers of hbs essay word limit telecommunications equipment modify and design their equipment, facilities, and services to ensure that they have the research necessary surveillance capabilities as communications network technologies evolve.’ FCC Encyclopedia Print Email. Who Am I Essay Introduction? (n.d.).

Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act. Retrieved February 15, 2014, from research, http://www.fcc.gov/encyclopedia/communications-assistance-law-enforcement-act. Currently only PSTN service providers and wireless phone services have been subject to this legislation. The issue is VoIP is not defined as a telecommunications carrier and problems paper, if it was it would then be subject to CALEA. VoIP is an Internet based application and is classified as Title I ‘Information Services’ which are lightly regulated. Jatropha Research? The Commission has deregulated information services which mean the states cannot regulate them. VoIP may mimic traditional telephone service in functionality but it does transmit over essay for muet, the Internet rather than the public switched telephone network. This is where the curcas papers issue comes into play, can states regulate Title II service carried over Title I network? The Commission has provided very little guidance regarding this question. Now let’s move on to talk about the tax dilemma.

Should VoIP be taxed in the same way as traditional telephone? The traditional phone service carries a lot of problems communication paper different taxes such as state, federal and curcas papers, local taxes. Depending on where you live, some areas charge a county tax. Should these same taxes apply to VoIP? Regulators argue that VoIP is a telecommunication service no different than a phone service and therefore should pay the same taxes and fees. Others argue that VoIP is a data service, not a phone service; therefore, it shouldn’t be regulated or taxed like the traditional public telephone networks. On the other hand States do have a distinct interest in taxing telecommunications services because they rely on these taxes to gas essay, fund universal services such as 911 services. Research Papers? Currently there are some taxes included on company’s VoIP bill but it is far less than a traditional landline. Introduction? VoIP providers are under pressure to contain these costs to remain competitive.

I believe that hands off approach to jatropha curcas research, VoIP should be considered to three papers, allow the technology to mature to curcas research papers, encourage our economy to be competitive and to three strikes, wait and see what direction it will take to encourage more investment and uptake. If you take the advances of the technology you may inhibit its adoption. VoIP services should dodge these fees because communications occur mostly over the Internet rather than PSTN line when you make a VoIP call. Research? Simply put, VoIP is i essay introduction, classified as an information service and not telecom carriers. PART II: HOW DOES THE FCC CLASSIFY VoIP SERVICES. This is a Federal Regulation issue and curcas research, regulators are trying to for muet, determine and/or define what VoIP is and where it falls in the context of existing framework. Jatropha Curcas Research Papers? The FCC will need to decide whether to classify VoIP as an information service or as a telecommunications service. According to US law, an information service is generally free from regulation while a telecommunications service may be subject to old line common carrier requirements. The Telecommunications Act of 1996 sets forth the differences in definition and regulation of these services. Per page 991 of our textbook, ‘The definitions of the gas essay terms ‘telecommunications service’ and ‘information service’ established by the 1996 Act are similar to the Computer II basic- and enhanced-service classifications. ‘Telecommunications service”the analog to basic service’is ‘the offering of telecommunications for jatropha research papers a fee directly to the public’regardless of the facilities used.’ 47 U.S.C. Three Papers? ??153(46). Curcas Papers? ‘Telecommunications’ is who am introduction, ‘the transmission, between or among points specified by the user, of information of the user’s choosing, without change in the form or content of the information as sent and received.’ ??153(43). ‘Telecommunications carrier[s]”those subjected to mandatory Title II common-carrier regulation’are defined as ‘providers] of telecommunications services.’ ??153(44).

And ‘information service”the analog to enhanced service’is ‘the offering of a capability for generating, acquiring, storing, transforming, processing, retrieving, utilizing, or making available information via telecommunications.’ Benjamin, S. M., Lichtman, D. G., Shelanski, H., Weiser, P. J. (2006). Telecommunications Law and Policy, Second Edition. Durham, NC: Carolina Academic Press. If the FCC chooses to define VoIP under Title One of the Telecommunications Act, it would make VoIP essentially regulation-free, much like other Internet content. But if the FCC chooses the latter and defines VoIP under Title Two, the government will regulate VoIP under the myriad of regulations that has been developed for the telephone industry.

The application of this classification to different types of jatropha papers VOIP services is based on two FCC rulings in 2004. In FCC Vonage Order 11-2004 the district court examined the recent history of three strikes law term papers regulations governing the telecommunications industry. The court found in its 1980 Computer II decision, the FCC had recognized the growing challenges posed by the interaction between computers and telecommunications technology. ‘The premier legacy of Computer II is the establishment of the basic versus enhanced dichotomy. This layered approach to regulation becomes the bedrock of the computer inquiries success, and distinguishes it from other international schemes. It established a bright-line test and research papers, amplified the separation of the communications facility from the enhancement.’ Cybertelecom: Computer II. (n.d.). Cybertelecom: Computer II. Retrieved February 14, 2014, from http://www.cybertelecom.org/ci/cii.htm. At that time, the activist resume FCC distinguished between ‘basic services’ like telephone service and ‘enhanced services’ like computer-processing service offered over telephone lines noting that ‘basic services’ would continue to be regulated by Title Two while ‘enhanced services’ would go unregulated. The FCC further stated that the absence of regulation of ‘enhanced services’ offers the greatest potential for efficient utilization and curcas papers, full exploitation of the interstate telecommunications network. Vonage’s VoIP service offers an activist resume, enhanced service not a telecommunications service under the Commission’s rules.

The FCC and jatropha papers, the United States District Court of Minnesota recognized that Vonage’s VoIP service is an information service and cannot be regulated by the states. Based on english this federal policy, current federal regulators continue to keep VoIP free from regulation. The FCC concluded in February 2004 that Pulver.com’s Free World Dialup , a service that facilitated voice communication between computer users over the Internet, was an unregulated information service, in part because the company did not provide transmission and jatropha curcas, did not charge for its services. The FCC explained that traditional telephone rules do not necessarily apply to all voice services and that state-by-state regulation of a wholly Internet-based service is inconsistent with the controlling federal role over in intercultural research, interstate commerce required by the Constitution. The FCC’s decision in this case was that Pulver’s computer-to-computer services were ‘Information Services’ instead of ‘Telecommunications’. Pulver’s services were under the jatropha research deregulatory framework of Title I of the Communications Act instead of the highly regulated common carrier telephone regime of Title II of the Act. Activist Resume? Title II captures all the traditional, land-line monopoly telephone services. Pulver’s service did not involve PSTN to warrant common carrier telephone regulation.

PART III: THE BENEFITS AND RISKS TO SOCIETY. Many businesses are cancelling their traditional land lines in jatropha curcas favor of the new technology VoIP due to the reaping benefits of cost savings, data integration, productivity, efficiency and system portability. While VoIP services can be less expensive than standard telephone network services, call quality can be a factor in one’s decision to switch to VoIP. Three Strikes? However, with constant innovation and updates to VoIP will make its service comparable to the traditional phone system. Although VoIP may offer some good benefits, businesses need to be aware and understand the risks as well. With any new technology, it’s important to understand the legal and regulatory impact. As VoIP continues to grow there is a risk of government regulation.

Certain governments are keen on protecting the position of legacy telecoms incumbents. There is no common regulatory standard. The regulatory burden is considered high as each country needs to jatropha research, be considered separately. Businesses may need to obtain telecom license from the local regulator and hbs essay word, be required to provide emergency call access number portability between traditional public switched telephone networks (“PSTN”) and VoIP services, and jatropha research, net neutrality. If there is gas essay, federal regulation this would create more competitive interconnections and will reshape how VoIP is managed. The FCC would enter into the Internet circuit as an official regulator. It’s all about jatropha research papers, striking the who am i essay right balance between regulation for jatropha curcas consumer protection and freedom for service providers. I do not think regulating VoIP would protect consumers nor would it provide them with a level playing field because new technologies do not develop on communication research a level playing field. Although I do not object to regulation per se, but do not believe it should be done by the states alone. Jatropha Papers? Having state by state regulations make for a messy market, there is the issue of different rules being imposed.

The risk is in intercultural, using the mindset of the old telecom world on a new and very different kind of technology.’ PART IV: NETWORK NEUTRALITY. Network neutrality is a growing issue. The basic principle behind network neutrality is jatropha curcas research papers, that the Internet should remain free of any discrimination or barriers among classes of users or of in intercultural paper information stored and transmitted on jatropha curcas research the Internet. This implies no matter whom or where the user is the connection, quality, and activist resume, the prices will remain equal. Many large corporate interests, especially software and papers, applications providers, from in intercultural, Yahoo! and Amazon to eBay and Microsoft have been urging the jatropha research papers FCC, Congress and even state legislatures to adopt laws that codify network neutrality on gas essay the Internet.

So why would Internet Service Providers (ISP) like VoIP want to change it? These and other companies want to change the terms of network neutrality to increase large corporate profits and possibly push out jatropha research, smaller competitors. ISP view is that running a network is expensive and that you should be charged by the amount of data you use in the same way that your electrical company charges you. The Internet has always been neutral so why would the government bureaucracy think they can manage the problems communication Internet. If the Internet were regulated by government bureaucracy it would be far less advanced and jatropha curcas research papers, not as useful as it is today. FCC wants to know how much power they have to regulate ISPs since they regulate the traditional telephone companies.

The FCC would not be able to use the same tools as they use to regulate ISPs. Hbs Essay Limit? FCC tried to regulate ISPs and the court found that the jatropha FCC was trying to apply Title II obligations to companies that are regulated under Title I of the Telecommunications Act which is the law that created the FCC and gives it its power. The court did agree with FCC idea of network neutrality but did not like the way the FCC handled it. Gas Essay? At this point, the FCC has the jatropha research papers option to appeal. They can ask for a rehearing or redefine what an ISP is so that they VoIP would fall into class Title II.

This process is known as reclassification. The basic questions that have been faced by regulators all over the world are about the necessity and i essay, the scope of VoIP regulation. The open question remains whether VoIP services should be regulated? Should a light-regulated approach on VoIP services be employed focusing on curcas research public interest and consumers benefits? It is my belief that the Commission should end this battle once and for all. Following are the basic principles that regulators should consider to become the national’s regulatory framework adequate to the VoIP reality. Activist Resume? First principle, I think VoIP should be classified as a Title I Information Service. I do not find it favorable to subject two services that consumers view as substitutes to two different regulatory regimes. This doesn’t make much sense to me. Second principle, the Internet Protocol nature of VoIP technology means it functions like an information service opposed to a telecommunications service.

Third principle, the regulatory burdens of Title II carry government control in lieu of oversight, mandates, and compliance. Title II of the Communications Act is highly regulated. A common carrier subject to Title II regulation maybe subject to jatropha, price regulation and they must interconnect with other carriers at FCC determined rates. The common carrier must also contribute to the universal service fund and strikes law term, be in compliance with public safety obligations. Fourth principle, regulators should remove legal and regulatory barriers to the development of VoIP (deregulation). Fifth principle consists of no price regulation; VoIP providers should be free to set their own prices. Curcas Research? Sixth principle, the whole telecom players should finance universal service ‘ including VoIP service providers. Seventh principle, it is my opinion that state regulation of in intercultural communication research paper intrastate telephone service is a thing of the past. Papers? This made sense during an three strikes law term, era when customers distinguished between local and curcas research papers, long-distance service and when state services were dominated by local monopolies which required regulatory oversight. If states are permitted to regulate new emerging services like they did the old telephone monopoly it would hinder the growth of this new technology, create barriers to entry, and it would delay the benefits of competition in activist resume voice service. In summary, I feel they should postpone regulating the Internet.

Since the curcas research Internet is worldwide every government would need to agree on some type of regulation and papers, that would be difficult to do and I don’t envision that happening. It is impossible to get several countries to agree on anything. Lastly, I would like to make a comment on the article ‘Who Killed the VoIP Revolution’. Jatropha Curcas Research Papers? In my opinion, the for muet VoIP to PSTN is not dead, it’s alive and curcas, kicking, and still being defined. People need phone services but they do not want to pay Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS) prices.

Search our thousands of essays: If this essay isn't quite what you're looking for, why not order your own custom Information Technology essay, dissertation or piece of research coursework that answers your exact question? There are UK writers just like me on hand, waiting to help you. Each of us is qualified to a high level in our area of expertise, and jatropha curcas research papers, we can write you a fully researched, fully referenced complete original answer to your essay question. Just complete our simple order form and you could have your customised Information Technology work in your email box, in as little as 3 hours. This Information Technology essay was submitted to us by activist resume, a student in order to help you with your studies. This page has approximately words.

If you use part of this page in your own work, you need to jatropha curcas papers, provide a citation, as follows: Essay UK, Essay: VOIP . Available from: http://www.essay.uk.com/essays/information-technology/essay-voip/ [06-10-17]. If you are the original author of this content and no longer wish to have it published on our website then please click on the link below to request removal: 10-05-17 - Image processing 09-05-17 - Integration of paper Cloud and Internet of Things 03-05-17 - Mobile ad-hoc network 02-05-17 - Technology used in hospitality industry 01-05-17 - The Personal Software ProcessSM (PSPSM) 21-04-17 - Software quality 20-04-17 - Data Warehouse for decision making 19-04-17 - Enhancing food security via a web based system 17-04-17 - Frame relay technology 15-04-17 - Competition and Innovation: A Comparative Study of jatropha curcas papers Telecommunications and problems communication research, Insurance (WIP) We offer professional custom essay writing, dissertation writing and coursework writing service.

Our work is curcas research, high quality, plagiarism-free and delivered on time. Essay UK is a trading name of Student Academic Services Limited , a company registered in England and Wales under Company Number 08866484 .

Write My Paper -
The Floral Biology of Jatropha curcas …

Can sociologists study society in the same way that scientists study the jatropha curcas papers, natural world? Sociologists study society as a 'social science' however the status of sociology as a science is easily questionable when compared to how acknowledged scientists study the for muet, natural world. In order to determine whether or not sociology can be accepted as a true science it is useful to make comparisons between the studies performed by curcas, both sociologists and natural scientists on their subjects of society and communication paper, the natural world respectively. At its most fundamental level, the philosophy behind knowledge, reality and being must also be scrutinized as the knowledge which is so eagerly pursued by scientists is jatropha research papers, only relevant under certain philosophical conditions. The natural world can be accepted as what can be sensed and has matter. Scientists study the activist resume, natural world using an empirical, experimental and factual approach. They investigate and analyse the workings of nature before testing each conclusion.

A biologist can study the nucleus of a cell because it can be seen with a microscope and experiments show it to jatropha research papers exist. A chemist can study hydrogen because it can be sensed through it's reactions with other chemicals. A physicist can study electricity because it can be seen to exist by papers, lighting a bulb. They study these things in the pursuit of knowledge. Society is different from the jatropha research papers, natural world in that it is not a 'thing' with physical existence that can be investigated with our senses. Society consists of gas essay groupings of jatropha curcas papers humans, and its study looks at the way these groupings behave. When a sociologist studies society they look at strikes law term behaviour and the mind. Behaviour and jatropha research, the mind do not take physical form like an atom does, and so it can be argued that they do not exist, and so cannot be studied scientifically.

Or perhaps they do exist as chemicals inside the physical entity that is the brain, and so can be studied scientifically like any other matter. With science, one of the main aims in seeking the 'facts' is keeping a high level of objectivity so that those facts which are sought are the same for hbs essay word, all scientists, independent of their subjective inclinations. This objectivity would seem fairly simply, say, with study of inanimate objects. Jatropha Curcas? However, sociologists study people and people don't necessarily behave like inanimate objects - they may, for example, react differently to varying interviewing styles used in social research. Given a questionnaire, an essay, interviewer may put particular emphasis on a certain answer in that questionnaire to encourage the respondent to jatropha curcas give that answer. A level of bias is problems in intercultural, hence created, whilst such bias is perhaps far more difficult to leverage in the study of the natural world. If an expert natural scientists proclaims that the jatropha papers, mass of the substance x is 5g it may be taken as a scientific objective fact. Law Term Papers? Any number of scientists could conduct a similar study and jatropha curcas research, would return the same empirical result, giving additional experimental proof and backing to the first scientists study. A sociologist has a far greater struggle in i essay their line of study, as the papers, majority of result they may conclude will be difficult to english prove and replicate in further studies.

But whatever results are collected by both the sociologist and research, the natural scientists, any objectivity found is still subject to essay for muet our philosophical understanding of jatropha research reality, conditioned by the society and time in which we have come to live. An understanding of what reality actually is is crucial. Philosophically there are two main camps on epistemology - there are the idealists, and there are the materialists. Idealists (such as Plato and Hegel of the past) see every material thing having been created by a powerful God or spirit, and ideas govern the material world. Conversely, materialists see matter as primary, and ideas and the mind are a product of the matter in the brain. Most people believe that they have have 'free-will' - they can think for themselves, as an individual, independent of anything else of matter. However, this belief requires idealism in one's philosophy, yet modern science relies on a purely materialistic philosophy. Materialists would argue that any level of perceived free-will is strikes law term, not free-will and ideas are nothing else than the material world reflected in the human mind, and translated into forms and thoughts (Marx). The mode of jatropha curcas papers thought which dominates the modern capitalist philosophy and science is essay, called the metaphysics.

The 'facts' are sought after, things are dealt with separately and statically, rather than in connection and in their movement. To some, however, this is sheer reductionism, and results in many contradictions which are ignored. Jatropha Curcas Research Papers? Everything is reduced to just characteristics and who am i essay introduction, functions. Marx and Engels found metaphysics as too limited in its scope to explain the laws governing human society and thought. They worked together to develop the jatropha research, method of dialectic materialism so that it could be used scientifically in relation to society. Using dialectics, society is understood not as superficial changes and existing in the now, but in its historical development and as an entity existing throughout human history which is undergoing organic developmental change. Under a dialectic philosophy, today's societies are seen as the who am, result of a process of historical development. Dialectical thinking stands in the same relationship to research metaphysics as a motion picture to a still photograph. Problems? The one does not contradict the jatropha curcas papers, other, but compliments it.

However, the truer, more complete approximation of reality is who am i essay introduction, contained in the movie (Sewell Woods, 1983). Using the jatropha curcas papers, positivist approach adopted by Marx and Engels enables the establishment of laws of gas essay human behaviour in the same way natural scientists have established laws of the natural world. Their approach to dialectics was a development of the philosophical theory of papers Hegel, although they were the problems communication paper, first to develop this theory in scientific terms, as was documented in Engels' Anti-Duhring (1877). Positivists view ideas, thought and mind as scientists see atoms, and should be in the same state of jatropha research mind as the physicist, chemist or physiologist when he probes into activist resume a still unexplored region of the scientific domain (Durkheim 1964: xiv). Positivism shares many similarities to the empirical research methods employed by scientists, most notably in its objective attention to detail in papers the collection of data. In keeping objectivity, positivists can only strikes law term papers study that which can be seen, measured and observed with the purpose of jatropha curcas research discovering what causes things to happen.

Interpretivism (and behaviourism) opposes positivism, focusing on action theory. Human behaviour is taken to be meaningful and worthy of study beyond empiricism as it is far more than that. Interpretivists see ideas, thought and in intercultural research, mind as mere social and mental constructs, so we cannot fully understand the world because we take our own individual view points to what is happening. Durkheim was a positivist - he thought it both possible and desirable for jatropha research, sociologists to be able to establish laws of human behaviour. In his study of suicide, Durkheim found it to be the product of social forces external to the individual. People's behaviour is seen to be governed by external stimuli, and their ideas and feelings are irrelevant. As a result, the behaviour can be objectively rather than subjectively observed and measured, similar to how a scientist observes and measures the i essay, natural world. Interpretivists or anti-positivists suggest people people apply meaning to the world, and so sociology should not even try to research be scientific.

Human behaviour is taken to be meaningful and so cannot be understood in in intercultural communication paper the same way as natural phenomena can be. In metaphysics, a tree is a tree, there is not meaning for jatropha curcas research papers, it being a tree, it just is. Human thoughts and ideas aren't just thoughts and ideas, they have meaning. If someone is to english essay commit suicide then there is a meaning for them to do that. Whilst the actions of 11th September 2001 are seen by most as an act of terrorism, to those committing the acts they most likely had an entirely different meaning.

Likewise, the war on terrorism can be given contradicting meanings by different individuals and societies. To an interpretivist, reality is too complicated for numbers and quantitative analysis to be made. Qualitative methods are essential for a full understanding of social reality. Scientific objectivity cannot be upheld using these qualitative methods which require a level of subjective thought. Underlying everything is a problem of ontology. What makes something real? What makes an apple any more real than slavery? And what exactly is an curcas, apple - where does it begin, where does it end, where does it exist? Metaphysically the apple is that 'thing' that can be touched and sensed.

Dialectically it isn't that easy - it's always changing, always flowing, can never be defined. Idealistically the problems research, apple is what one believes to be an apple, and that may only be a figment of one's imagination. The apple may just be a chemical reaction experienced in sensing it. By thinking dialectically slavery exists in the same way that an apple does, and can be explained equally scientifically, but using different scientific methods to curcas papers those currently employed. In metaphysics everything must be objectively quantified to be scientific, but it may not always be possible - may never be possible. Valid knowledge is subjective. Activist Resume? A basic mathematical equality is that '1 + 1 = 2', and that the result can not possibly be anything other than 2. However here it can simply and swiftly be disproved - take two drinks, add them both together and you have one drink - '1 + 1 = 1'. Similar reasoning can be taken further to show that the sum is never equal to two as to do so would involve making subjective definitions.

So what is a 'fact' and a 'truth' that science is so intent on discovering, when one of the most basic mathematical principles on curcas research which science is based can be so easily disproved? Scientific method can be subjective and ambiguous, as Michael D. Sofka (1997) writes: Reference is often made to introduction 'The Scientific Method' as though it were one, well established, universal problem solving tool. The truth is, we do not have a good description of what scientists actually do, and we are not even close to universally prescriptions for what they should be doing. As a result, scientific method is jatropha curcas, merely an activist resume, unscientific combination of common sense guesses and rules of thumb, and where one rule of thumb is contrary to another, the scientist subjectively chooses which one to follow. At the most simple level, the natural world is studied in papers order to unstrained the natural world, and society is english essay for muet, studied in order to research papers understand society. Differences begin to arise in activist resume the use of this knowledge. Knowledge of the natural world has many and varied uses: medicinal healing; computational devices; weapons of mass destruction.

The list is endless and always growing as new discoveries are made. A problem arises in assessing the uses of a knowledge of society in that it doesn't manifest itself in physical form. With knowledge of society one can't make a toaster, for example. Nor can one make a society. The use is that enables people to understand why people do things, what makes them behave in certain ways. Proving whether this knowledge is true is difficult to demonstrate. With natural science, a toaster can be built, and if it works, then the science behind the toaster is believed to be objective and true.

Because sociologists cannot manifest any physical entity with their knowledge, the truth of jatropha curcas research papers their knowledge can surely be nothing but subjective. Before any research method can be carried out there must be some theory, and in examining the objectivity of this in relation to social theory May notes that It is commonly thought that if values enter the research process, this renders its findings void (1997: 40). However in opposition to this he demonstrates that these values enable critical evaluation of how knowledge is produced and how it may be biased towards those who are able to perpetuate their beliefs within society. May argues that although social theory can be used to interpret empirical data, it also enables a more general orientation in relation to political, historical, economic and social issues, as well as providing a basis for critical reflection on the process of research itself and social systems in general (1997: 27). English Essay For Muet? This view suggests that whilst parts of sociology may be studiable similar to the natural sciences, it can also be studied in ways that the natural sciences are not. Sociology students are required to write essays and jatropha research papers, attend lectures on for muet theory, and this is a prominent way in curcas which sociology is problems, taught. Emphasis is not necessarily on jatropha research papers research and the results of this research, but on three ways of thinking. Research? Science, however, is activist resume, taught with the emphasis on research and experimentation. Sociology provokes thought and qualitative analysis of ideas and opinions.

Science involves learning formulas, structures and jatropha curcas papers, laws. Gas Essay? Whilst sociology too can teach these things, it does so only as a small part of the whole. But sociology exists as a discipline which is jatropha research, not so restricted as the sciences. It can be both objective and subjective, as can the very nature of the 'thing' called society that it studies. To study it as a science is to take away half of its essence, as to is to study it as everything but a science.

Perhaps the question should be not 'can' sociologists study society in the same way that scientists study the natural world, but 'do all'. Marx and Durkheim, two of three founding fathers of sociology, studied the discipline as a science, as have many others. Hence sociologists can (evidence here is in that they have) studied society like scientists study the natural world. By that line of thinking, it is irrelevant that many have also studied it as something other than a science. But if all sociologists study society as a science, then which academic body will have their thoughts provoked by english essay, and be able to qualitatively analyse society?

Equally, if it is so important to make sociology a recognised science, then it must be split in two. That sociology which can be scientifically tested, and that which cannot be. Research? Objective sociology based on problems in intercultural communication facts, laws and common scientific principles; and subjective sociology which cannot study anything objectively because that's no longer in research papers its field, and so anything subjective can no longer be researched in objective ways. Ridiculous of course, because this is gas essay, twisting the question's intended interpretation. It's clear what it means to all that read it: Look at natural science and how scientists study it, and do the same for sociologists and society.

Look at the ways in curcas which they study it, the methods they use, the theory the three law term, use. Then, using the research of sociologists to backup evidence and points, find out what similarities and differences there are. Ensure a rigid structure is kept throughout, with logical progression leading to a well thought out jatropha curcas research conclusion. But, as with sociology, science and life, it's a subjective interpretation because we are only human. Humans are inherently subjective. Through exploring the study of society and the natural world a number of contradictions, difficulties and problems have arisen. There is the problem of ontology, of the very essence of gas essay being, and jatropha, how a philosophical theory is required to who am i essay make interpretations.

Objectivity is curcas research, just the three law term papers, accumulation of many peoples' subjectivities, and so it's superiority over subjectivity in scientific methodologies is questionable. Society can only curcas papers be fully studied as scientists study the natural world if one adopts a full philosophy of dialectic materialism. With any other current philosophy, there are unacceptable scientific contradictions which cannot be resolved and so negate the scientific integrity of any findings. Blundell, J ( unknown ) Teaching ‘Is Sociology a Science? http://sociology.org.uk/atssp7.htm. 2002.

Cotgrove, S (1967) The Science of Society: An Introduction to Sociology , London: Allen Unwin. Durkheim, E (1964) The Rules of Sociological Method , Glencoe: The Free Press. Engels, F (1877) Anti-Duhring: Herr Eugen Duhring's Revolution in Science , http://csf.colorado.edu/psn/marx/Archive/1877-AD. 2002 (online translation) Galtung, J (1967) Theory and Methods of Social Research , London: Unwin. Hughes, J (1980) The Philosophy of Social Research , London: Longman. Keat Urry (1975) Social Theory as Science , London: Routledge. May, T (1997) Social Research: Issues, Methods and for muet, Process , Buckingham: Open University Press.

McNeill, P (1990) Research Methods , London: Routledge.